Funds $3 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

4%

Author Topic: Moonlight Sculptor (KR)(Game-novel) Vol.01-46+  (Read 2042059 times)

Offline dawan

• J-Recruit
  • Renommée: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Moonlight Sculptor (KR)(Game-novel) Vol.01-46+
« Reply #10347 on: November 11, 2016, 01:10:27 AM »
thnks :hi:

now need to find that 48 vol  :thiefness: :ronin:

Offline ther3x

• J-Recruit
  • Renommée: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #10346 on: November 10, 2016, 09:33:19 PM »
i tough it was in 30+ volume, but i cant find it...

i want to re-read porridge cult reaction

here
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Offline testeottilio

• J-Member
  • Renommée: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #10345 on: November 10, 2016, 03:36:00 PM »
anyone here remember volume and chapter where Seoyoon mask break in the middle of a fight?
Volume 33 Chapter 2

Offline dawan

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10344 on: November 10, 2016, 07:07:59 AM »
i tough it was in 30+ volume, but i cant find it...

i want to re-read porridge cult reaction

Offline ther3x

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10343 on: November 10, 2016, 06:39:22 AM »
anyone here remember volume and chapter where Seoyoon mask break in the middle of a fight?

i think it was during the fight with hermes guild (i think first norther expedition army). i dont remember the exact chapter and volume.

Offline dawan

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10342 on: November 10, 2016, 06:30:59 AM »

Offline testeottilio

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10341 on: November 08, 2016, 03:45:16 PM »
Apparently vol.48 is out...

Table of contents

7 Pick a color palace
55 swaying public opinion
99 vs. Villains Dream
163 capture of seeds
193 demons of gluttony
257 excommunication of Fort Ohdein
299 Fortress Siege of eau
333 sacrifice Seoyun

Its Google translate so live with it... :elephantdancef:
swaying public opinion<<<< It is a bad omen for Weed.

Offline ther3x

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10340 on: November 04, 2016, 09:31:02 PM »
hey anyone got the raw for volume 48???? thanks in advance  :onegai:

Offline kezekel16

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10339 on: October 30, 2016, 08:45:44 AM »
Apparently vol.48 is out...

Table of contents

7 Pick a color palace
55 swaying public opinion
99 vs. Villains Dream
163 capture of seeds
193 demons of gluttony
257 excommunication of Fort Ohdein
299 Fortress Siege of eau
333 sacrifice Seoyun

Its Google translate so live with it... :elephantdancef:

Offline ther3x

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10338 on: October 22, 2016, 11:36:31 PM »
Hey, i started reading a week a go and finally reached Volume 23. V22Ch08 was a bit confusing and left me wondering about some story parts. I tried to google, read the wiki etc... but couldn't find answers:

1. What exactly is Disaster Sculpting. Normally Weed opens the skill window with the explanation, but it was missing this time.

2. What is "Last of Divination"? It was mentioned after he learned Disaster Sculpting.

3. Did he get a quest after learning his 5th Sculptor Skill? A chain quest was mentioned and i read somewhere that he got a   
     quest after learning the skill but the Quest Log was missing.
1. Disaster sculpting - Its the most awesome and most dangerous(for enemies and himself) skill a sculptor can use. Its dependent on the stat Nature Affinity ie the disaster gets stronger with increase in the stat. Disaster sculpting is a nature sculpting technique that can set off a natural disaster on Versailles continent as depicted in the sculpture. The sculpture will be consumed. example of use of the skill
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

2. That is piece of bad translation. Originally its
which translates to
So its not Sculpted the Last of Divination! its 조각술의 최후의 비기! translates to  Final Sculpting Secret Technique!

3.Again bad translation(the volume 22 docx is full of bad tranlation)

So he hasnt yet got the quest so no quest log

Offline RichT05

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10337 on: October 21, 2016, 04:25:01 PM »
Hey, i started reading a week a go and finally reached Volume 23. V22Ch08 was a bit confusing and left me wondering about some story parts. I tried to google, read the wiki etc... but couldn't find answers:

1. What exactly is Disaster Sculpting. Normally Weed opens the skill window with the explanation, but it was missing this time.

2. What is "Last of Divination"? It was mentioned after he learned Disaster Sculpting.

3. Did he get a quest after learning his 5th Sculptor Skill? A chain quest was mentioned and i read somewhere that he got a   
     quest after learning the skill but the Quest Log was missing.

Some additional questions. After introducing story parts, people etc, it seems like the author forgets about it and revisit it after a long time (I don't mind spoiler):

4. What about Prina's/Prima's/Freema's (the little girl from Morata, who gave Weed a quest regarding planting seeds in the
     valley of death) friend and the map he got as a reward. Will he visit him and who is it?

5. Will Yoon Junghee (Ign: Seirin) and her sister return. She is the old colleague from school who was saved by Weed. Her
     sister is a good friend of Lee Hayan. They were mentioned shortly after the school festival having a talk about her crush on
     Weed but never returned afterwards.

Offline ther3x

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10336 on: October 15, 2016, 10:10:02 AM »
Question!!!! Second Job! There were talk about that on another site but that was deemed false. The suspense is killing me here so pleeeeeeease tell me if Weed becomes able to pick a second job (literally) and if yes, what job? Hide it in spoiler window as usual.

Offline ther3x

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10335 on: October 15, 2016, 09:29:32 AM »
I tried looking but that only shows one continent. Maybe you thought the land on the left side of the left half was a second continent, but that is still the same continent, you can see that it is a globe and that land continues on the right side of the right half of the map. Or the ice cap on the south pole which also isn't a continent. Other than these 2 I can't see anything else that would remotely look like a second continent. Anyway, the whole point of the game is conquering the Versailles continent (continent not continents), it doesn't make sense to add another one just to prolong the story.

this is true.
the whole land mass of royal road is called Versailles continent but its actually divided into central, east, west, north and south continents by the players of the game.
the easiest one to figure out from the authors map is the northern continent ie Arpen kingdom(former Niflheim Empire)( btw Arpen kingdom can become Arpen Empire if it manages to grow enough to conquer the whole of north).
Central is all the highly populated and prosperous kingdoms like Haven, kalamore, Britten, etc.
East is mainly Brent and Rosenheim bcuz rosenheim was still just a frontier kingdom when story started plus east from there is orc land and still uncharted territories.
West is Masen, Aberdeen, Zain, Halrzbourg etc and other uncharted territories.
South is probably Norton, Dale, Aidern and the Desert

Offline matthewy100k

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10334 on: October 06, 2016, 03:13:22 AM »
Maps are actually meant to be drawn like that, think of it as an unraveled globe.

There's actually an 'end' of sorts, especially seeing how the author has constantly written about the goal of becoming the Emperor of the continent
It is mentioned throughout that the creator (of the game) would designate the Emperor as his successor in real life, effectively giving him control over politics, economics and even some kinda genetic superiority (can't remember mentioned in which volume) PLUS he'll retain his status as the top dog in the game of course.

Sorta like becoming the King of both real life and the virtual one too.

That being said, i really can't see Weed taking all the stuff in real life. He'll probably take the money and the AI while pushing any responsibility back to the game creator.
Would be a happy ending if it pans off a couple years later and the world is still spinning around his ridiculous exploits + a happy ending with his family. Potential wedding ending anyone?

Offline Seemstress

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10333 on: September 16, 2016, 04:47:29 PM »
There is a second continent on the map.
The map is to be found on the author's blog.
http://blog.naver.com/wargod80/150172610042

I tried looking but that only shows one continent. Maybe you thought the land on the left side of the left half was a second continent, but that is still the same continent, you can see that it is a globe and that land continues on the right side of the right half of the map. Or the ice cap on the south pole which also isn't a continent. Other than these 2 I can't see anything else that would remotely look like a second continent. Anyway, the whole point of the game is conquering the Versailles continent (continent not continents), it doesn't make sense to add another one just to prolong the story.

Offline Mr Phil

• former MU-team
  • J-Addict
  • Renommée: 26
    • View Profile
    • MANGA UNDERGROUND 3.1
« Reply #10332 on: August 30, 2016, 01:16:47 PM »
Vol 50-55 is about right to end the Novel
After becoming Master sculptor there is not much left to do.
(...)
and all that is left is Weed vs Bardray ,North vs Hermes to conquer the continent.

I agree about the fact that the author said it would end there. But to say that there is not much left to do, i disagree.

1 -
There is to take over the rest of the continent to become the true emperor.
How do you want to implement the spirit of the North on the Continent ?
;-)

2 -
Having become master class does NOT mean that ur gaming has ended or that u are the end of ur character evolution. For example, Weed, during the warring age, did become a master class and an Emperor toward level 700+ and he is still was very weak compared to the dragon (who himself was already largely weakened by Embinyu).

Same comment with the Embinyu avatar.

3 -
There is a second continent on the map.
The map is to be found on the author's blog.
http://blog.naver.com/wargod80/150172610042

There is a clue with the wasteland of the lost, which is only a border between both Continent (volume 38 chapter1). Again, you can read the clues around the story of Hestiger.
http://the-legendary-moonlight-sculptor.wikia.com/wiki/Forbidden_Zones#Wasteland_of_the_Lost.

4 -
To go even further, the author could consider the option of
- starting a dual class character, with a new class (a classic of traditional RPG).
- a special event challenging the Emperor and the central continent (another classic of online gaming or story telling).
- a new addition, with a simple forced quest on a gamer or a gate opening that would throw Weed in a new world/other dimension (future or foreign world).
Like he already did with the past dimension. The author did it before with the vampire subworld or with another dimension ( Dawn traveler ) http://the-legendary-moonlight-sculptor.wikia.com/wiki/Dawn_traveler. This could happen again with the downfall of the wasteland of the lost (a barrier) or a gate opening toward a second world. In short, unifying the Continent, could be only a trigger point for something else, or something bigger, with the Emperor having to protect his world :whoosh:

So, in the end, i guess that it is all about the author motivation to dream about a world and tell us an interesting story, while being at it.

Offline Mr Phil

• former MU-team
  • J-Addict
    • View Profile
    • MANGA UNDERGROUND 3.1
« Reply #10331 on: August 30, 2016, 12:18:48 PM »
Just to confirm, then the ultimate skill of sculpture, which has been mensionada from the beginning, that the emperor giehar menciounou never have been able to dominate temporal sculpture?
As the mission is to acquire skill?

The ultimate sculpting skill is time sculpting.
For the description:
http://the-legendary-moonlight-sculptor.wikia.com/wiki/Time_sculpting_skill

A mixed up list
Quote (selected)
no time sculpting is not a skill you get after becoming a master.
every job class in the game has a fixed number of skills that can be acquired after traveling around and meeting the different NPC masters. for eg. sculptor class has
1. moonlight sculpting
2. give life to sculptor
3. nature sculpting
4. elemental sculpting
5. sculpture transformation
other than these there are: sculpture destruction and sculpture summon
also while doing sculptor master quest one can get some of these skills.

READER BE CAREFUL, the next text focus on translation and description issue related to LMS and its use of the word skill.
DO NOT OPEN IT.
 :onionfacepalm:

When you try to write it down on the wiki, that's where u truly want to :stabby:

Offline Mr Phil

• former MU-team
  • J-Addict
    • View Profile
    • MANGA UNDERGROUND 3.1
« Reply #10330 on: August 30, 2016, 11:52:23 AM »
Missing special skill hidden within the continent? Hasn't Weed already gotten that one? Last Secret Sculpting Skill Quest.
Indeed, he just did with the end of the warring age quest. (after becoming master class, emperor and killing Ausollet, the most powerful dragon on the Continent). But he did it with another alter ego character: Nodule.

Offline Mr Phil

• former MU-team
  • J-Addict
    • View Profile
    • MANGA UNDERGROUND 3.1
« Reply #10329 on: August 30, 2016, 11:50:28 AM »
There is a link for all volume by johnjones at his spoiler tag

Well, the link is only
Raw 1-47
Translated 14 - 17
I think the request was on translated 1-42 (last volume fully translated)
And if possible, in 1 file.

For content, u can check here
http://www.jcafe24.net/index.php?topic=14132.msg972054#msg972054
And especially this given dropbox link (volume 1-35)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7slWHQIQ6wCM1hicDY3dUw2cXM
For the last 8 volumes, u will have to copy paste on rainbow turtle website. Please make sure to share the result of ur work. ;-)
Because sharing is caring.  :shy:

Offline Mr Phil

• former MU-team
  • J-Addict
    • View Profile
    • MANGA UNDERGROUND 3.1
« Reply #10328 on: August 30, 2016, 11:45:07 AM »
Anyone know if vol 48 will be the last? I remember having a discussion with someone about it months ago. A long time ago the author said the story wouldn't go past 50 volumes. And then around the time vol 47 came out I was told the the author said volume 48 would be the last.

Check the wiki news.
Blog section.
http://the-legendary-moonlight-sculptor.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Phil1403/LMS_latest_news
There is a link toward The author's blog (in Korean) where the author says he is planning to go up to vol50.

Offline Mr Phil

• former MU-team
  • J-Addict
    • View Profile
    • MANGA UNDERGROUND 3.1
« Reply #10327 on: August 30, 2016, 11:34:04 AM »
The Imoogi was also a dragon. Not a true dragon, but a dragon. Regarding true dragons, I don't think anyone other than Weed has killed one. The green dragon the Geomchis went after was a true dragon if I'm not mistaken.

Well, after double check, Hermes did NOT kill a dragon but a bone dragon.
It's a mistake of the first translator. Proof check made by Rainbow Turtle.

Also the first TRUE real dragon was killed by Weed in the warring age.
And what a dragon, the most powerful one !
This was done with the help of his allies and Embinyu first church.

For more information
http://the-legendary-moonlight-sculptor.wikia.com/wiki/Ausollet,_black_dragon

After there was a gamer (short mention) but it was never mentionned how old nor how big or powerful the dragon was.
So Hermes is NOT even second on that topic. 

Offline fistsofrage

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10326 on: August 25, 2016, 01:57:26 PM »
Anyone know if vol 48 will be the last? I remember having a discussion with someone about it months ago. A long time ago the author said the story wouldn't go past 50 volumes. And then around the time vol 47 came out I was told the the author said volume 48 would be the last.

Offline blackwhite67

• J-Addict
  • Renommée: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #10325 on: August 23, 2016, 06:03:37 PM »
Manga's back with new art.

Offline matrambo1

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10324 on: August 12, 2016, 09:40:13 PM »
Has anyone put all the volumes in one file for easy downloading? It'd be very much appreciated. :3

There is a link for all volume by johnjones at his spoiler tag

Offline phoenixjustice

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10323 on: August 12, 2016, 12:00:49 AM »
Has anyone put all the volumes in one file for easy downloading? It'd be very much appreciated. :3

Offline Zanxadhy

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10322 on: August 10, 2016, 09:40:27 PM »
Machine Translated Volume 47 :

Offline Testme

• J-Starter
  • :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10321 on: July 19, 2016, 08:44:09 AM »
Detailed Summaries for vol 47 past chapter 5 anyone?  :AAAAAAA:

Offline Miguelostos

• Global Moderator
  • Silver Dragon
  • Renommée: 5167
    • View Profile
« Reply #10320 on: July 17, 2016, 07:14:49 AM »
Remember to use the spoiler tags for download links.

Offline JohnJones

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10319 on: July 16, 2016, 10:51:32 PM »
Summaries vol 47 up to chapter 5
vol 47 Raw

Offline kolerick

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #10318 on: July 16, 2016, 04:24:01 PM »
hmmm
i'm not sure where I got it first, but since i looked again,
japtem has the v47 raw in a dropbox
just saying

Offline fistsofrage

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10317 on: May 11, 2016, 08:28:45 AM »
LMS 46 pure GT

rw :

Need Vol 47 bro ;(

Offline kezekel16

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10316 on: May 11, 2016, 04:01:16 AM »
I feel happy for weed once it feels like all his hardship is being paid for real this time...

Offline Subsinexus

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10315 on: May 09, 2016, 09:43:38 PM »
Can someone check the raws for Volume 28 Chapter 7, and see if the video Weed was watching really did show Hermes Guild killing a dragon?
I would, but I can't read Korean...

Offline Subsinexus

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10314 on: May 09, 2016, 09:23:08 PM »
- The first to kill a dragon was the hermes guild.
This info was released when Weed faced Bardray for the first time (and was killed by him).

It was never said that Hermes Guild was the "First" - only that they tried to hunt one. I'm really, really doubtful that it was a real dragon.

Offline fistsofrage

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10313 on: May 09, 2016, 03:59:25 PM »

Where did you get the vol 47 raws? Do you know where I can read it?

Offline Adoxo

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10312 on: May 09, 2016, 06:44:07 AM »

Offline Puuuuuth

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10311 on: May 07, 2016, 10:16:04 AM »
@Puuuuuth
This info was released when Weed faced Bardray for the first time (and was killed by him).
- The geomchi, noob level, also tried to kill a green dragon, but they failed utterly
- Weed, level over 400, the first time he met a nasty old dragon was scared to death.

For more info about dragons, check the LMS wiki.
http://the-legendary-moonlight-sculptor.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Dragon

The Imoogi was also a dragon. Not a true dragon, but a dragon. Regarding true dragons, I don't think anyone other than Weed has killed one. The green dragon the Geomchis went after was a true dragon if I'm not mistaken.

@About job advancement
You have the regular job advancement, and then you have the master class, which is NOT related to job, but to skill mastery.
To claim successfully your master class, sure, you have to level your advance skill to 100% (like fabio was trying to do). BUT, also, you need to fulfill the quest path (12 to 20 linked quest).
To rephrase it, the master class means you are at the peak of your skill. The only thing you can expect after that, is to claim and collect the missing special skill hidden within the continent.

In the case of Weed, he can learn other craft related skill and raised them up to mastery level. But that does NOT mean that he is all of those class; just that he was capable of learning a limited version of it.

Missing special skill hidden within the continent? Hasn't Weed already gotten that one? Last Secret Sculpting Skill Quest.

Offline Mr Phil

• former MU-team
  • J-Addict
    • View Profile
    • MANGA UNDERGROUND 3.1
« Reply #10310 on: May 07, 2016, 09:52:01 AM »
@About job advancement
You have the regular job advancement, and then you have the master class, which is NOT related to job, but to skill mastery.
To claim successfully your master class, sure, you have to level your advance skill to 100% (like fabio was trying to do). BUT, also, you need to fulfill the quest path (12 to 20 linked quest).
To rephrase it, the master class means you are at the peak of your skill. The only thing you can expect after that, is to claim and collect the missing special skill hidden within the continent.

In the case of Weed, he can learn other craft related skill and raised them up to mastery level. But that does NOT mean that he is all of those class; just that he was capable of learning a limited version of it.

For more information
http://the-legendary-moonlight-sculptor.wikia.com/wiki/Master_Quest
+
http://the-legendary-moonlight-sculptor.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Class
(this section need to be improved, comment welcome beneath the page)

Offline Mr Phil

• former MU-team
  • J-Addict
    • View Profile
    • MANGA UNDERGROUND 3.1
« Reply #10309 on: May 07, 2016, 09:43:37 AM »
 @Puuuuuth
- The geomchi, noob level, also tried to kill a green dragon, but they failed utterly
- Weed, level over 400, the first time he met a nasty old dragon was scared to death.

For more info about dragons, check the LMS wiki.
http://the-legendary-moonlight-sculptor.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Dragon

Offline Puuuuuth

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10308 on: May 07, 2016, 12:32:18 AM »
Because of weeds luck.. it would be a troll like the greatest legendary moonlight sculptor.. :r38:

Yeah. He really doesn't have much luck to speak of.

Offline kezekel16

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10307 on: May 06, 2016, 07:20:40 PM »
Because of weeds luck.. it would be a troll like the greatest legendary moonlight sculptor.. :r38:

Offline Puuuuuth

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10306 on: May 06, 2016, 08:32:44 AM »
I thought weed would get 2nd andvancement in  :onionfacepalm:
Like "you have all the requirements you can advance to heroic sculptor" or something.. haaa

I'm all for that. Except I think it wouldn't go over well with the title of the series. But, aside from that I say: GO FOR IT!
By the way, what is the apropriate upgrade from 'Legendary'? Epic, Mythological, Ethereal, Mystic? What beats a legend?

Offline kezekel16

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10305 on: May 06, 2016, 01:35:34 AM »
I thought weed would get 2nd andvancement in  :onionfacepalm:
Like "you have all the requirements you can advance to heroic sculptor" or something.. haaa

Offline Puuuuuth

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10304 on: May 06, 2016, 01:02:42 AM »
Regarding second job. Seeing as the title of the series IS Legendary Moonlight Sculptor I seriously doubt a job advancement will occur that would result in a change in the professions name. Weeds profession must remain as Legendary Moonlight Sculptor or the author would have to change the title. Unless the advancement changes the profession from Legendary Moonlight Sculptor to The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor. But anything else...
So I'm more open to the idea that the chapter title 'Second Job' is literally refereing to the aquisition of a Second profession.

Someone, anyone!!! Please tell us what the answer is to the second job matter.

Offline JohnJones

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10303 on: May 04, 2016, 12:35:11 PM »
Where is this going?

Offline Puuuuuth

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10302 on: May 04, 2016, 10:45:28 AM »

430000000? You sure? Didn't Ray already kill Kaybern?

Where is this going?

Offline blackwhite67

• J-Addict
  • Renommée: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #10301 on: May 04, 2016, 09:31:52 AM »

430000000? You sure? Didn't Ray already kill Kaybern?

Offline JohnJones

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10300 on: May 04, 2016, 08:08:59 AM »

Offline dawan

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10299 on: April 30, 2016, 03:47:02 AM »
JohnJones can you share a link? the one i post cant be opened now...

Offline kezekel16

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10298 on: April 29, 2016, 08:21:29 AM »
So johnjones if the 3 title is true did he level up or advanced his job? Just asking...