Funds $66 | Needed $160
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

45%

Author Topic: Moonlight Sculptor (KR)(Game-novel) Vol.01-43+  (Read 821951 times)

diggingtrash, ze_ossis, smilyface400, bookworm and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online smilyface400

• J-Member
  • Renommée: 14
    • View Profile
Re: Moonlight Sculptor (KR)(Game-novel) Vol.01-43+
« Reply #9109 on: Today at 01:30:42 PM »
The wiki looks okay so far I just checked lee hyuns pages and its pretty nice. Are you going to do updates for his skills and equips for the later volumes? I think that would take a while, but I do want to see it!

Offline fable

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9108 on: Today at 09:13:48 AM »
 :hi: Guys I'm going to edit the moonlight sculpture wiki and add all information from volume 1 onward . I've already read all the volumes that are out but just to make sure I'm going to start reading volume 1 again from the top and add information to the wiki along the way that includes all skills he receive, all Stats, all his sculptures and time he got and make them, all quests all titles and so on I'll also add some summery of each volume on the wiki.
So look forward here's the link http://the-legendary-moonlight-sculptor.wikia.com :elephantdancef:
If you see anything that needs correction please feel free to do so instead of complain about it.
I might not be able to provide the best grammar out there but at least you'll be able to get the information  :upyours: so please if you see a mistake just cruse up and correct it :cant-reach:, lets all contribute to the wiki so when some one need information or want to know how far the characters are we won't always have to use the form. :karoke: right now I am adding a few things to lee's page

Offline dark2031

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9107 on: Today at 08:32:47 AM »
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Thanx

oh and does anyone know what volume weed and seoyoon started dating irl?

Offline fable

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9106 on: Today at 08:10:50 AM »
Hey guys anyone here have a link for vol 40-43 raws?
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Offline dark2031

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9105 on: Today at 07:29:33 AM »
Hey guys anyone here have a link for vol 40-43 raws?

Offline fable

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9104 on: Today at 06:29:56 AM »
Does any one know how to translate the author's blog site http://blog.naver.com/wargod80 wish I could read what he's saying.

Offline fable

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9103 on: Today at 04:27:36 AM »
hey was wondering is there a stat page of seyoon or ray bard (hermes bos) released in the 43 vols? and has weed fought the number 1 player hermes bos yes and did he lose/win?

No there isn't one and yes weed had a fight with him in volumes 28

Offline fable

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9102 on: Today at 04:18:21 AM »
All you guys that have made it to vol 43 pushed through 20+ volumes of BTs or do you have a rough knowledge of Korean? I tried to wait patiently for translations but I surrendered to temptation and have been struggling to interpret the machine translations, I think my skills are around Begginer lvl 8 lol

Read the summaries first then read the chapter to get the idea of what's going on makes it much easier

Offline fable

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9101 on: Today at 04:15:36 AM »
You are welcome.
Hmm then I wonder why is it that there has been no mention of other Berserkers. She is like an embodiment of Weed's time on Continent of Magic, by that I mean she freaking soloes quests and dungeons, she has no qualms on murdering either lol and that's all thanks to her class. Why aren't Berserkers more popular? Btw maybe "hidden class" weren't the words I was looking for, I was trying to ask if it was difficult or unknown how to get the class, like if there was a need to complete special requirements or completing link quests like how Weed got "Legendary Moonlight Sculptor" as a profession instead of just "Sculptor" or if Seoyun was a normal warrior and somehow chose the Berserker specialization herself.

Remember in the first volume they said that when you go to the place to get your class the person who gives you it will do some type of evaluation to see what's the best class for you and I gust she had the special traits that fit a berserker such as want to be alone mostly, lack of emotions to people and so on. Yeah I agree she's just like weed back in COM. Weeds starting to return to that berserker way in volume 43

Offline Ajmc93

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9100 on: Yesterday at 09:08:52 PM »
You are welcome.
Hmm then I wonder why is it that there has been no mention of other Berserkers. She is like an embodiment of Weed's time on Continent of Magic, by that I mean she freaking soloes quests and dungeons, she has no qualms on murdering either lol and that's all thanks to her class. Why aren't Berserkers more popular? Btw maybe "hidden class" weren't the words I was looking for, I was trying to ask if it was difficult or unknown how to get the class, like if there was a need to complete special requirements or completing link quests like how Weed got "Legendary Moonlight Sculptor" as a profession instead of just "Sculptor" or if Seoyun was a normal warrior and somehow chose the Berserker specialization herself.

Offline kira1011

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9099 on: Yesterday at 07:47:43 PM »
Thank.btw seoyeon class berserker is not hidden class. I am confirm since I just read it until chptr 20

Offline Ajmc93

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9098 on: Yesterday at 07:29:22 PM »
Sorry to ask I am new here. Where can I read LMS chapter 21 until latest?
You can read the Bing Translations on nlink's blog, should be easy to find through google or download the Google Translations from Royal Road's info page. I recommend the BTs though, they still take effort to read but are... friendlier I guess.

People please add spoiler tags I hate reading a comment then finding out its a spoiler.
This. Please, this forum has been a great help in understanding what happens in the unstranslated volumes, but I just want to get "spoiled" when I read the summaries or Q/As before reading the BTs, not in the forum.
oo thanks for the terms, the paladin one really had me going. the BT translations for vol 27 is ok, but I found the translation for Vol 28 to be really easy to follow. if you read the summary questions from royal road first it makes it much easier to follow.
Glad you found those terms useful. Here's a couple more I figured out a bit after that:
  • Hwadori = Fiery Pebbles (I prefer this name) or Angry Stone
  • This Lien = Irene
  • Le Carr = Surka

I got a couple of questions btw, Seoyun's class was Berserker right? Is that like a hidden class/specialization for warriors or is it a class on its own?

Also on vol 25:

Offline kira1011

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9097 on: Yesterday at 07:20:12 PM »
Sorry to ask I am new here. Where can I read LMS chapter 21 until latest?

Offline fable

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9096 on: Yesterday at 07:16:03 PM »
I have a question. In the volume 12 chapter 9 i think, it is stated that Weed acquired the Daemon sword but there is a ego sword that disguised itself as ordinary sword. it is said that it is a premium grade sword with a restriction of level 520. is there someone acquired it on the future volumes? :huh: :huh: :huh:  sorry for my bad english
I believe it's referring to the daemon sword

Offline fable

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9095 on: Yesterday at 07:04:37 PM »
Volume 38 and beyond

Offline Garbs85

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9094 on: Yesterday at 06:30:06 PM »
Well I don't know about later volumes but I have managed to read the Bing Translations up to volume 26, the summaries have been a great help to check whether I'm getting some of the facts wrong or not. I'd say by now I get most of the translation actually, like 85% or more. I mostly struggle with names (people, NPCs, classes, monsters, cities...), random mentions of genitalia and sex, plus a couple of romanized nonsense (I guess the word is translated to how it is pronounced and not to what it means). Sentence structure was also a pain at the start but by now it doesn't bug me as much. If I'd complain about anything is that I take ages to read just one volume, but hey without the BT I wouldn't be reading at all so I'm grateful to the guys who put the effort to even have those available.
I have made a couple of changes as I read through vol 21+, take into account that my knowledge of Korean is cero. I'll list them so anyone who gets into the BT understands what they mean if they come across them, or anyone corrects them if I made a mistake:
  • Nureongi = Yellowy
  • Heukkini = Dirtman
  • Am Avenue Church, m Avenue Church = Embinyu Church
  • In vol 24 I changed--> sex stories, sex articles, castle articles, star articles, saint articles = paladins. I know it sounds weird, I didn't change it when I felt I could mess something up, I changed them where I was sure. I'm positive it was refering to paladins since it would say stuff like

I also have edited an infinitesimal amount of sentences to what sounds better (no really, like 1 for every 500 or more sentences). I just don't have the patience or love for others to sit there and make it all understandable... sorry
 :elephantdancef:

TL;DR The BTs are readable as long as you actually sit down and read them with patience and lots of time, hell, some people read the GTs, now THAT is painful to my eyes! Remember you aren't just reading, you are interpreting.

Personally this was my last week of vacations before the college semester, and since I didn't have plans to go out and see the sun anyways, I made sure it was worth.

oo thanks for the terms, the paladin one really had me going. the BT translations for vol 27 is ok, but I found the translation for Vol 28 to be really easy to follow. if you read the summary questions from royal road first it makes it much easier to follow.

Offline fable

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9093 on: Yesterday at 06:12:31 PM »
Has anyone notice how weed hardly never uses the OP wings of light that allows him to fly and move fast like wyvens and also has the ability to release flame. Guess the author thought it was to overpowering to give him such an ability.

Offline fable

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9092 on: Yesterday at 04:31:11 PM »
volume 39 and beyond

Offline fable

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9091 on: Yesterday at 04:06:25 PM »
I think that ego sword is still there. Nobody acquired it till the latest volume.

Actually Weed has the sword I think it's name demon sword kaiser or something but it's actual below it's level due to the fact that when Weed was restoring it his black smith level was to low and his level on the hold was to low to use it fully so the sword lower it's stats to adjust to Weed.

Offline fable

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9090 on: Yesterday at 04:02:09 PM »
was wondering are Seoyoon and weed in any kind of relationship at end of vol43? or just "friends"

Yeah they are boyfriend and girlfriend can't remember when it actually start but I think the most significant time when it was obvious was in volume 39.

Offline daimond25

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9089 on: Yesterday at 11:42:54 AM »
I read todeum the vampire city, weed made bow,  shield, later made armor why not spear, until now i didn't see him made spear, wizard /mage staff?

Now his stat are high why not learn enchantment (did he still not qualify to learn enchantmant?)

Offline aapmens

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #9088 on: Yesterday at 07:41:39 AM »
was wondering are Seoyoon and weed in any kind of relationship at end of vol43? or just "friends"

Offline GoGo442

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #9087 on: July 23, 2014, 11:03:44 PM »
Do you think climatic battle between Weed and Bard Ray would be fight with swords of Hermann and Fabio?

How many pieces of Life die in that Slayer Stronghold in the master quest rescue mission? the hydra?

Online smilyface400

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9086 on: July 23, 2014, 10:03:41 PM »
People please add spoiler tags I hate reading a comment then finding out its a spoiler.

Offline huntermad

• J-Member
  • Renommée: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9085 on: July 23, 2014, 09:07:31 PM »
Do you think climatic battle between Weed and Bard Ray would be fight with swords of Hermann and Fabio?

How many pieces of Life die in that Slayer Stronghold in the master quest rescue mission? the hydra?

Offline CuDen_VN

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #9084 on: July 23, 2014, 06:21:03 PM »
I think that ego sword is still there. Nobody acquired it till the latest volume.

Offline ascheritt17

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9083 on: July 23, 2014, 05:47:11 PM »
I have a question. In the volume 12 chapter 9 i think, it is stated that Weed acquired the Daemon sword but there is a ego sword that disguised itself as ordinary sword. it is said that it is a premium grade sword with a restriction of level 520. is there someone acquired it on the future volumes? :huh: :huh: :huh:  sorry for my bad english

Offline Luckmonth

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9082 on: July 23, 2014, 12:15:58 AM »
Looks like LMS 44 has already begin

Offline BrinKadore

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9081 on: July 22, 2014, 08:44:56 PM »
Spoiler
I was hoping that Weed would use Sculptural Disaster on some of the Hermes Guild dungeons. He could have nuked the thieves Citadel after he cleared it; no innocents to be hurt just scummy Hermes creeps. He needs to have his sister 'paint' assassins into Hermes guild headquarters and really put his foot in their collective a$$es. :evil-thought:

Offline gorlax

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9080 on: July 22, 2014, 07:23:05 PM »

there u can read BT up to vol 43

Offline BrinKadore

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9079 on: July 22, 2014, 02:57:49 PM »
Hmm, Japtem no longer has a link to Royal Road on the bottom of the page...

Offline BrinKadore

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9078 on: July 22, 2014, 02:44:50 PM »
Royal Road website appears to be tits-up. I was reading LMS volume 21 when it quit responding. Is there another site where the wonderful world of Weed can be found? Japtem only has volumes 1-16, and parts of 17 ... having withdraw symptoms. Ah needs me sum Weed up in here!

Offline Ajmc93

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9077 on: July 20, 2014, 06:44:42 PM »
It's impossible to get to 43 without knowledge of Korean.  I tried reading various machine translations but its really frustrating to read... I suggest reading the summaries instead of trying to read it via machine translate. Its less frustrating/painful

Well I don't know about later volumes but I have managed to read the Bing Translations up to volume 26, the summaries have been a great help to check whether I'm getting some of the facts wrong or not. I'd say by now I get most of the translation actually, like 85% or more. I mostly struggle with names (people, NPCs, classes, monsters, cities...), random mentions of genitalia and sex, plus a couple of romanized nonsense (I guess the word is translated to how it is pronounced and not to what it means). Sentence structure was also a pain at the start but by now it doesn't bug me as much. If I'd complain about anything is that I take ages to read just one volume, but hey without the BT I wouldn't be reading at all so I'm grateful to the guys who put the effort to even have those available.
I have made a couple of changes as I read through vol 21+, take into account that my knowledge of Korean is cero. I'll list them so anyone who gets into the BT understands what they mean if they come across them, or anyone corrects them if I made a mistake:
  • Nureongi = Yellowy
  • Heukkini = Dirtman
  • Am Avenue Church, m Avenue Church = Embinyu Church
  • In vol 24 I changed--> sex stories, sex articles, castle articles, star articles, saint articles = paladins. I know it sounds weird, I didn't change it when I felt I could mess something up, I changed them where I was sure. I'm positive it was refering to paladins since it would say stuff like

I also have edited an infinitesimal amount of sentences to what sounds better (no really, like 1 for every 500 or more sentences). I just don't have the patience or love for others to sit there and make it all understandable... sorry
 :elephantdancef:

TL;DR The BTs are readable as long as you actually sit down and read them with patience and lots of time, hell, some people read the GTs, now THAT is painful to my eyes! Remember you aren't just reading, you are interpreting.

Personally this was my last week of vacations before the college semester, and since I didn't have plans to go out and see the sun anyways, I made sure it was worth.

Offline Animeking

• J-Member
  • Renommée: 13
  • When in doubt, blame Congress,they get paid for it
    • View Profile
« Reply #9076 on: July 20, 2014, 04:42:42 PM »
All you guys that have made it to vol 43 pushed through 20+ volumes of BTs or do you have a rough knowledge of Korean? I tried to wait patiently for translations but I surrendered to temptation and have been struggling to interpret the machine translations, I think my skills are around Begginer lvl 8 lol
It's impossible to get to 43 without knowledge of Korean.  I tried reading various machine translations but its really frustrating to read... I suggest reading the summaries instead of trying to read it via machine translate. Its less frustrating/painful

Offline Slayn

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9075 on: July 20, 2014, 03:03:12 AM »
Thank you so much Tewam and smilyface400! ^_^

Offline dvc1

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9074 on: July 20, 2014, 02:24:22 AM »
What happened to tiger Hess quest?
Also
Quote (selected)
Weed gets bonuses from completing the last secret sculpting skill quest. One of them involves the discovery of 'past life' that will give him special experience and skills. Somewhere in the desert, there was a quest to get desert lord weeds skills and equipment. Desert warrior job is needed and when completed the desert tribe kingdom will be founded. Theres info about coming and goings of the north and hermes. Weed checks his stats. Key things to note, he has the ascription gods warrior, 1 insight and 312 additional stats to all from sculptures, production skills, combat experience and quests. Rest u can read urself if u guys werent such lazy leeching bums.
Does this mean he kept the progress he did with his skills? I mean in the last fight his original skills were quite awesome...
And does his insight have any effect when he goes fighting the thieves and assassins? (Because of traps and things like that)

Quote (selected)
He earned a map of something mysterious buried in the ashen lake. He acquired skeleton mirror of silver dragon. Item associated with special quest, transcends time and space without losing attributes. 68 completely unsealed magic mana stones. Colossal quantity, if significantly developed a new era will open. 208 black dragon bones. 3494 black dragon scales. 43 black dragon beards. Source of life and mana, dragon heart earned. Those that earn a fresh heart, provided with high density mana. Heart as a mediator, can use advance magic of all areas. Except for the heart, most of them were material items. If not specially processed immediately, will be difficult, nevertheless experience was thrilling. It was only a bit of pocket change but it felt like billions in the bank. Weed says but he can never take the stuff back to the original world.

Offline LazyLuong

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9073 on: July 19, 2014, 05:27:03 PM »
XD I was just about to post about the webtoon as well XD

Offline Master_x01

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9072 on: July 19, 2014, 04:08:23 PM »
Moonlight Sculptor webtoon/manhwa in the making!

The long awaited project~ Are you as excited as I am?! No? Well you should be! (j/k)

Nah, not really.

it may be interesting see the character design, but it will took Aeons until it reaches vol 10+ D:

and really hope it does not contain too much fanservice, especially with Hwaryeong´s Dances ¬¬

anyway... Thanks for the summary of vol 21 (^-^)/

Offline Ajmc93

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9071 on: July 19, 2014, 03:42:16 PM »
I was thinking... do Koreans not kiss in wedding ceremonies? On vol 20:
I put that on spoiler just in case people are holding out for the rest of vol 19...

The long awaited project~ Are you as excited as I am?! No? Well you should be! (j/k)

Awesome, hope the project comes to life and doesn't stay in the paper. The artist would have to draw for about a decade or more to catch up though lol.

Offline anmesiccat

• Penguin Lover
  • J-Member
  • Renommée: 33
    • View Profile
    • Japtem
« Reply #9070 on: July 19, 2014, 02:08:02 PM »

Online smilyface400

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9069 on: July 19, 2014, 12:36:46 PM »
I got another summary thats more in depth , this is done by tonyorobsky that he did a while back, and let me tell you it was a bit of a pain to search for this it took me a bit of time.... but probably not the even the same amount tonyorobsky did actually doing this

vol 21 ch 5-10

Offline Ajmc93

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9068 on: July 19, 2014, 12:29:53 PM »

Here you go - summary of 21 :P

Awesome, great job and very detailed summary. Are there more summaries or does he plan to make more?
Anyways thank you for pointing that out.

Just a couple of clarifications:

Offline Tewam

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9067 on: July 19, 2014, 06:25:21 AM »
:hi: So, umm, I am trying to read volume 21 from the google translate version and I am not sure if I got what happened right  :huh:. Can someone tell me if the following sounds like it?

Here you go - summary of 21 :P

Offline Slayn

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9066 on: July 19, 2014, 03:36:30 AM »
Is there a summary of what happened in volume 21 Chapter 5-10?

Offline aapmens

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #9065 on: July 18, 2014, 07:14:44 AM »
hey was wondering is there a stat page of seyoon or ray bard (hermes bos) released in the 43 vols? and has weed fought the number 1 player hermes bos yes and did he lose/win?

Offline nlink

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 34
    • View Profile
    • Nlink-Zone
« Reply #9064 on: July 18, 2014, 03:23:29 AM »

doesnt really work volume 22 only has 2 chap done

Offline jknapp79

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9063 on: July 17, 2014, 11:01:13 AM »

doesnt really work volume 22 only has 2 chap done

Offline nlink

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 34
    • View Profile
    • Nlink-Zone
« Reply #9062 on: July 17, 2014, 08:41:58 AM »
If anyone can just get me more detailed summaries of the volumes 21 and on i would become your best friend :elephantdancef:

Offline AlfredDH

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #9061 on: July 17, 2014, 02:11:35 AM »

Uhmm Ray Bard isn't making a kingdom from scratch like Weed he just coup d'etat the true Haven Empire ruler ( He steal it ) so he didn't need to get all of those condition

Offline jknapp79

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9060 on: July 16, 2014, 07:02:31 PM »
If anyone can just get me more detailed summaries of the volumes 21 and on i would become your best friend :elephantdancef: