Funds $79 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

70%

Author Topic: Moonlight Sculptor (KR)(Game-novel) Vol.01-45+  (Read 1176244 times)

harlockpt, vandaviss and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Darkanlan

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Moonlight Sculptor (KR)(Game-novel) Vol.01-45+
« Reply #9690 on: January 26, 2015, 06:08:58 PM »
Summaries are great and all, but I'd much rather read the entire chapter and so far only one I could find seems to be missing probably the first 20 pages for volume 42. That's the one on nlinkzone.

Offline heroeric

• J-Member
  • Renommée: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9689 on: January 26, 2015, 02:50:11 PM »

Offline Darkanlan

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9688 on: January 26, 2015, 12:00:38 PM »
Anyone have a link to the raws for volumes 42, 43, and 44?

Offline kuiinsiesta

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9687 on: January 21, 2015, 10:14:42 PM »
is there anywhere i can find the summaries for LMS up to vol.45?

Offline Blankdom

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9686 on: January 21, 2015, 09:58:25 AM »
anyone remembers whats volume and chapter when weed went to the dessert with pale, a warrior he met when he was a newbie and an assassin? and also when the assassin assassinated the haven assassins sent for weed.

Uhh, should be after he finished the whole Time Sculpting quest (with the dragon and such), but before he summoned Tiggs (or however you spell his name) so late thirties-early forties -- I think it's around vol 38-41, but not too sure, since I don't really try remembering the numbers.

Offline KylarXD

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9685 on: January 21, 2015, 04:14:19 AM »
anyone remembers whats volume and chapter when weed went to the dessert with pale, a warrior he met when he was a newbie and an assassin? and also when the assassin assassinated the haven assassins sent for weed.

Offline Breimoon

• J-Addict
  • Renommée: 30
    • View Profile
« Reply #9684 on: January 21, 2015, 12:47:02 AM »
Thk but prefer waiting for summary.Program translated stuff makes my head spin xD

Offline ayanamirei2

• Mistress of the Night.
  • J-Starter
  • Let me pierce your heart~<3
    • View Profile
    • My Fanfiction.Net Account
« Reply #9683 on: January 20, 2015, 06:10:26 PM »
Is there any summary for the new book that got out a few days ago? Royal road forum became too hard to find LMS related stuff.

Try going to this site: http://nlinkzone.blogspot.com/
Have the bing translated of vol 45.

Offline Breimoon

• J-Addict
  • Renommée: 30
    • View Profile
« Reply #9682 on: January 20, 2015, 02:00:28 PM »
Is there any summary for the new book that got out a few days ago? Royal road forum became too hard to find LMS related stuff.

Offline ayanamirei2

• Mistress of the Night.
  • J-Starter
  • Let me pierce your heart~<3
    • View Profile
    • My Fanfiction.Net Account
« Reply #9681 on: January 19, 2015, 08:57:05 PM »
Great story taking into consideration it is writen by someone in english. There aren t many english authors writing this kind of web novel

I tried but after reading a few chapters I was turned off. The past & present tense wasn't used correctly, commas were missing, and the story telling doesn't flow properly due to the structure of the sentences used. Premise wise it was ok, but implementation wise, it requires a lot of fine tuning, beta reading and editing.

Offline DarkD

• J-Member
  • Renommée: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #9680 on: January 19, 2015, 07:30:08 PM »
Okay so I think I'm gonna hate the new LMS manwha if this is the preview...  Oh well, I was certain it was gonna suck anyways.  There's no way in hell they would pace it properly even if everything else was perfect. 

First off, Weed looks like a completely generic shounen protagonist.  The novel made him such an expressive character, but now they make him into version 4000.0 of teenaged black hair boring faced protagonist... 

Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Secondly, why the hell is Weed's armor blue?  He looks like a children's toy...  Weed wears mithril armor or beggars clothing right?  Is mithril blue in this comic then?  I had an image of black with gold trim or something else equally exotic. 

I'm a guy and I don't really have a problem with this next part really, but my as well bring it up.  Why does Seoyoon have breast implants now?  She lives up to her reputation as a beauty, but I don't recall a single line saying that her breasts were fake/huge and I thought she wore conservative armor that covered up her body.

all of this tells me one thing, they are trying to make it showy.  They don't give a rats ass about the novel or what made it great, they just want to make something to appeal to the mass market of idiots who don't know any better.  Give them highly detailed art, and half naked big breasted beauties; then base it off of a big name, and you have an instant success?  Prediction, if this is any indicator of what the real thing is gonna be like, then the manwha will bomb. 

Offline perspherspley

• J-Member
  • Renommée: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #9679 on: January 18, 2015, 11:14:58 PM »
Was this the Orcs-Dark Elves-Humans Alliances against Balkan?
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

I think this was the war where Morata was being invaded by an Alliances of Guilds.

Online dvc1

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9678 on: January 17, 2015, 07:52:57 PM »
Guys I recommend you to read this online novel http://www.wattpad.com/story/18286189-one-more-time This was a great and epic story of adventure, action, mystery, friendship, revenge, redemption, swords & magic and seeking a path to be the strongest.

Great story taking into consideration it is writen by someone in english. There aren t many english authors writing this kind of web novel

Offline blackwhite67

• J-Addict
  • Renommée: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #9677 on: January 17, 2015, 02:37:04 PM »
LMS webtoon, finally almost here...
the quality is to my satisfaction, i like it. i would hate it if it was similar to generic manga drawings, or even worse, eyebrows drawn above face and hair, just hate that kind of art. and Weed is in indeed average looking guy, just like in the novel. it will take long time to catch up with the translation....
the only thing i am interested at this point is, how Seoyun will be drawn. we all know how marvelously beautiful she is described, basically she must be more beautiful than all the other manga/manhwa female characters....i wonder if the female drawing in the teaser is her...if so, she doesnt look that beautiful.

There was a female in the third picture.

Offline cubek

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9676 on: January 17, 2015, 08:36:19 AM »
In other words, your class really has no bearing on your character? What're we looking at here? A self-sustaining warrior?

With his original sword skills and battle techniques, he can dish out massive damage. Under normal circumstances, he could be easily worn down and killed unless he had a healer with him, but since he is a healer he's completely self-reliant. Something like that?

Well, I can only say for what I've read, basically what you described might be true, the question is, whether there are some penalties because of class...

If we look at it from the angle of games in general, what distinguishes classes like healer and warrior from each other? firstly it's abilities and secondly it's equipment restrictions. Thus, if you can create your own abilities, you're halfway to being able to imitate another class. If there are no equipment restrictions, (in case of MC in question, he basically equipped sword, so probably there aren't), than you can be any class you want, as long, as you have right equipment and set of abilities.

Just take Skyrim for example. No classes, you simply learned abilities and changed equipment. Of course, there weren't any real warrior abilities, but whatever :P

Offline infyquest

• Eeeeeeeeeeevil Oneeeeeeee!!!!!!!!
  • Administrator
  • J-Highlander
  • Renommée: 120
    • View Profile
    • jcafe
« Reply #9675 on: January 17, 2015, 07:26:39 AM »
Sorry too many stories of reincarnation, Its become routine.
Not many authors or fan fiction writers are getting original ideas.
Dont go too far outside the topic discussion

Offline kaharianqi

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9674 on: January 17, 2015, 04:34:36 AM »
Guys I recommend you to read this online novel http://www.wattpad.com/story/18286189-one-more-time This was a great and epic story of adventure, action, mystery, friendship, revenge, redemption, swords & magic and seeking a path to be the strongest.

Offline dawan

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9673 on: January 17, 2015, 01:36:30 AM »
i read zhang liang, i think is kind like shaolin soccer :block:
our mc is OP in RL. :wahaha:

i always ask my self, why the title isnt shaolin gamers? :am:

Offline blackwhite67

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #9672 on: January 16, 2015, 09:50:36 PM »
there's a crucial piece of information left out in the webnovel... there's more to it but let's sumarize it as "you can create your own abilities and styles based on your actions", actually, if you check the descriptions of classes from novel, they have like 5 class specific abilities altogether after reaching lvl 50... so you create a custom character and it's abilities depend on yourself... MC is some kind of monster martial artist, thus, for solo, unique abilities through use of martial arts and in pinch healing yourself... sounds like a good choice to me...

In other words, your class really has no bearing on your character? What're we looking at here? A self-sustaining warrior?

With his original sword skills and battle techniques, he can dish out massive damage. Under normal circumstances, he could be easily worn down and killed unless he had a healer with him, but since he is a healer he's completely self-reliant. Something like that?

Offline cubek

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
Re: Moonlight Sculptor (KR)(Game-novel) Vol.01-44+
« Reply #9671 on: January 16, 2015, 10:22:16 AM »
I don t understand that mc. He chooses a desinteresting class for no good reason at all....

there's a crucial piece of information left out in the webnovel... there's more to it but let's sumarize it as "you can create your own abilities and styles based on your actions", actually, if you check the descriptions of classes from novel, they have like 5 class specific abilities altogether after reaching lvl 50... so you create a custom character and it's abilities depend on yourself... MC is some kind of monster martial artist, thus, for solo, unique abilities through use of martial arts and in pinch healing yourself... sounds like a good choice to me...

Offline matricha

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9670 on: January 15, 2015, 09:16:16 PM »
LMS webtoon, finally almost here...
the quality is to my satisfaction, i like it. i would hate it if it was similar to generic manga drawings, or even worse, eyebrows drawn above face and hair, just hate that kind of art. and Weed is in indeed average looking guy, just like in the novel. it will take long time to catch up with the translation....
the only thing i am interested at this point is, how Seoyun will be drawn. we all know how marvelously beautiful she is described, basically she must be more beautiful than all the other manga/manhwa female characters....i wonder if the female drawing in the teaser is her...if so, she doesnt look that beautiful.

Offline LMK

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9669 on: January 15, 2015, 04:16:30 AM »
I heard it will be released on Kakao Page
http://page.kakao.com/main
Looks like there's no eng version of this webtoon site, so japtem might work on it if the translating team can

Offline infyquest

• Eeeeeeeeeeevil Oneeeeeeee!!!!!!!!
  • Administrator
  • J-Highlander
  • Renommée: 120
    • View Profile
    • jcafe
« Reply #9668 on: January 15, 2015, 03:37:39 AM »
Quality of the webtoon teaser is awesome :fangirl:
I have to wait till february.
Do you know which website will host the webtoon?

Offline LMK

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9667 on: January 15, 2015, 02:36:29 AM »
Long time no see everyone~

Today I've brought a good news and bad news.
First, good news!!!!!!!
Give a big hand!!!!!!

The news is.....

LMS webtoon teaser is released!!!!!!
 :whoosh:  :whoosh: :whoosh: :whoosh: :whoosh:

Go to author's blog right now!

http://blog.naver.com/wargod80

Few drawings at the top are not LMS, but they are works of cartoonist, who's drawing LMS webtoon currently, in diff work(Revision), and the last long webtoon is the REAL LMS!!!!!

However, the bad news is.....

it will be released at Feb.... :cant-reach: :cant-reach: :cant-reach:

Offline kolerick

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #9666 on: January 14, 2015, 11:37:03 AM »
the raws are here

and here is the directory where I have the chapters I already processed through bing (and incidentaly, the place I am at right now)

and the properly translated chapters are here

Offline eriolclow

• J-Hero
  • Renommée: 106
    • View Profile
« Reply #9665 on: January 14, 2015, 11:03:17 AM »
can u provide a link?
if you are looking for Zhan Long read previous replies

Online dvc1

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #9664 on: January 14, 2015, 10:53:36 AM »
Bah the new vol of lms didn t bring any buzz...
Pratically no one is talking about it

Offline matricha

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9663 on: January 14, 2015, 02:45:24 AM »
sleepless reading chan long.it's better than lms
can u provide a link?

Offline camroc

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9662 on: January 13, 2015, 09:08:03 PM »

oh no, you didnt say that......something else that's better than LMS and no one has discovered up to now??????
LMS is the pinnacle of this genre...
he just hasnt re-read LMS for a while... silly nlink

Offline matricha

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9661 on: January 13, 2015, 09:05:46 PM »

oh no, you didnt say that......something else that's better than LMS and no one has discovered up to now??????
LMS is the pinnacle of this genre...

Offline nlink

• J-Hero
  • Renommée: 49
    • View Profile
    • Nlink-Zone
« Reply #9660 on: January 13, 2015, 03:04:49 PM »

Offline eriolclow

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9659 on: January 13, 2015, 10:25:11 AM »
if there are many who want to discuss about Zhan Long, don't we need a new topic?

Offline eriolclow

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9658 on: January 11, 2015, 03:02:55 PM »
where can I get the raw?

Found the web novel. Anyone have full txt download link?

It's not all but you have until Zhan Long chapter 1099 TXT File (volume 5) :

Offline nlink

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
    • Nlink-Zone
« Reply #9657 on: January 10, 2015, 09:06:01 PM »
I don t understand that mc. He chooses a desinteresting class for no good reason at all....

He have the best choice for VR game with almost zero restriction.
At most game healer have deff rate just below knight. If a game had less restriction and can build dps on our own, cleric is the best for solo.

Online dvc1

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #9656 on: January 10, 2015, 03:42:18 PM »
where can I get the raw?

Web Novel translation :

Offline nlink

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
    • Nlink-Zone
« Reply #9655 on: January 09, 2015, 11:58:27 PM »
rofl... I too began to read zhan long... and since only 4 chapters are out, I looked for the webnovel and I'm bt'ing it...
as I saw for douluo dalu, chinese BT'ed is surprisingly understandable... so, here I go
(and so, I won a reason to again delay my ff next chapter, lol )

where can I get the raw?

Web Novel translation :

Offline matricha

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9654 on: January 09, 2015, 04:35:08 AM »
Gave a try to that manga, being softy towards RPG games,  i kept reading all 3 chapters... Yea,  very similar to LMS,  still not that awful

Offline kolerick

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #9653 on: January 08, 2015, 05:21:02 PM »
rofl... I too began to read zhan long... and since only 4 chapters are out, I looked for the webnovel and I'm bt'ing it...
as I saw for douluo dalu, chinese BT'ed is surprisingly understandable... so, here I go
(and so, I won a reason to again delay my ff next chapter, lol )

Offline Megabadman

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9652 on: January 08, 2015, 12:48:05 PM »
Its weird how similar this manhwa is to Lms. http://www.mangahere.co/manga/zhan_long/             

Offline matricha

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9651 on: January 07, 2015, 10:38:12 PM »
same gos for LMS as well, i remember when i read first chapter of LMS i forgot how many times i wanted to quit, just reading Weeds real life story was very boring..i am not saying Overlord is better than LMS, there's no way thats true....
it's just a story to kill time until there're more LMS releases...
i am on chapter 4 now, and it is going OK for the moment...well, tastes are different, if ou didnt like it then so be it, suit yourself..
but i agree with you that sometimes the writer wonders too much off course the story and goes into unnecssary details, i feel this in Ark story as well, i feel like the chapters are filled with filler sentences to make up for the chapter volume...

Offline kelteminar

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9650 on: January 07, 2015, 05:50:55 PM »
not sure if i am allowed to do this, but i'll try

i started to read another novel out of boredom, give this a try if you are impatiently waiting for LMS release.

it is called Overlord, i am on chapter 1 and i am hooked.

http://www.jcafe24.net/index.php?topic=45440.new#new

translated chapters:

http://skythewood.blogspot.com/p/knights-and-magic-author-amazake-no.html

the novel has manga adaptation, only 1 chapter so far, but as usual, many things are trimmed in the illustrations, that's why i would recommend reading it first at least...

just force yourself to read at least one chapter, 1st chapters are usually very hard for new readers but it gets better as you keep reading.. good luck..

imho, especially the first chapter (i only read 1st fully) has too much description, depiction, portrayal. truth to be told, it was the most boring thing i have read in fantastic/action genre

Offline matricha

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9649 on: January 07, 2015, 02:47:02 AM »
not sure if i am allowed to do this, but i'll try

i started to read another novel out of boredom, give this a try if you are impatiently waiting for LMS release.

it is called Overlord, i am on chapter 1 and i am hooked.

http://www.jcafe24.net/index.php?topic=45440.new#new

translated chapters:

http://skythewood.blogspot.com/p/knights-and-magic-author-amazake-no.html

the novel has manga adaptation, only 1 chapter so far, but as usual, many things are trimmed in the illustrations, that's why i would recommend reading it first at least...

just force yourself to read at least one chapter, 1st chapters are usually very hard for new readers but it gets better as you keep reading.. good luck..

Offline eriolclow

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9648 on: January 06, 2015, 08:53:31 AM »

Read old post before asking

Sorry I didn't read  :sob:

Offline nlink

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
    • Nlink-Zone
« Reply #9647 on: January 06, 2015, 04:39:55 AM »
someone can share links for l45 korean version?

Read old post before asking

Need Information :
From book below which have been translate and where can I read it?

Offline eriolclow

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9646 on: January 06, 2015, 04:17:42 AM »
someone can share links for vol45 korean version?

Offline nlink

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
    • Nlink-Zone
« Reply #9645 on: January 06, 2015, 01:45:31 AM »
New LMS volume Bing.
Number error fixed.

Offline fallen one 84

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9644 on: January 05, 2015, 11:28:39 PM »
@Phantaminum

About the geomichis. geomichi 1-4 were already up north with half the students.
the one in the north were used to dig up the loot from the past.
these are the ones who end up creating an orc horde.

geomichi 5 went south with the other half.
they end up participating in desert king weeds legacy quest.
they also reach the final quest which is to conquer territory.
who knows how many other groups are doing the final quest.
some of the quest rewards might be the equipment and drops that weed wasn't able to bring back.

about the hero thing
it is just a common fantasy theme the evil monster getting killed by the true hero.
lich player thought he was the hero of the movie. then the true hero appears wielding a god blessed blade. pretty overkill for the former? lion guild member to bring all three of freya's artifacts.
the artifacts effects pretty much stacked.

about true hero nechak .he just wanted to be on tv. he spent a bunch of gold.
since weeds videos are some of the most watched. nechak ends up playing one of the starring roles ending the lich's life.

man need to write better paragraphs.

Offline KylarXD

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9643 on: January 05, 2015, 10:33:47 PM »
Can anyone say what is the chapter of when weed trained with pail and the assassin and the knight in a dessert dungeon? Also when the said assassin killed haven assassins

Offline Phantaminum

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9642 on: January 05, 2015, 10:00:15 PM »
I've read 2 times the volume 45, but there's something not quite understand:
Do geomchis they were to do the final mission to inherit the legacy of Emperor Desert Weed were transported to artpen to support the war, or just participated geomchis who were in the north (those who survived the battle in volume 41 )?
At the end featuring characters that were to pay their respects to Weed, but stopped their praise at her polymorphed aspect Weed Was alongside these characters who killed the Necromancer at the end of volume? If not so, who is the real hero?

Offline dawan

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9641 on: January 05, 2015, 08:36:46 PM »
so its not the end :wahaha: i think true hero = bard ray. well its hero for the other side afterall