Funds $77 | Needed $160
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

52%

Author Topic: Moonlight Sculptor (KR)(Game-novel) Vol.01-43+  (Read 833162 times)

zenetid, daniel9988, jerry204, kinagami, nithink and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online jerry204

• J-Recruit
  • Renommée: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Moonlight Sculptor (KR)(Game-novel) Vol.01-43+
« Reply #9128 on: Today at 08:33:49 PM »
I'll recommend purchasing the book, since it's newly released after english translation. I see this as supporting the author, especially since the 3rd to 6th books of the series have not yet been translated from Russian.

Yup.. purchased 1 & 2 parts.

Online daniel9988

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9127 on: Today at 07:37:24 AM »

Do you have a download link for this? The book is not free on amazon. I want to check if there is any free copy available.

I'll recommend purchasing the book, since it's newly released after english translation. I see this as supporting the author, especially since the 3rd to 6th books of the series have not yet been translated from Russian.

Offline fistsofrage

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9126 on: Today at 07:07:35 AM »
VOL 44 IS OUT ON ROKMEDIA!!! WOOOO!!!!

http://www.rokmedia.com/

eDIT: Ah, sorry looks like it was a news report saying that its out on July 30th lol

Online jerry204

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #9125 on: Today at 07:04:09 AM »
I absolutely loved this quote from AlterWorld. “On a lighter note. A level 1 newbie has been sighted in the tutorial zone of the Korean sector. Apparently, the beginning player has spent the last three weeks assaulting a training dummy with a bokken sword. Someone needs to tell him that his feats won't affect his characteristics until he leaves the T-zone”

Excerpt From: Rus, D. AlterWorld (Play to Live: Book #1).

Seriously made me laugh out loud for a few minutes!!!

Do you have a download link for this? The book is not free on amazon. I want to check if there is any free copy available.

Offline lordik

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9124 on: Yesterday at 11:21:00 PM »
I'm created new theme for D.Rus and his "Play to Live" series.
It's worth it!

http://www.jcafe24.net/index.php?topic=42977.0

Offline kira1011

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9123 on: Yesterday at 09:33:27 PM »
 :wahaha: i will learn hangul like crazy to read LMS.

Online daniel9988

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9122 on: Yesterday at 07:53:57 PM »
where can I read the book in english

Amazon kindle store. Search for the book.

Offline fable

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9121 on: Yesterday at 05:00:15 PM »
AlterWorld
where can I read the book in english

Offline veon

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9120 on: Yesterday at 04:35:48 PM »
somoane can send me this books I can read in format pdf and epub and movi so anyone is good

Online daniel9988

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9119 on: Yesterday at 10:13:51 AM »
Just wanted to thank Kinz seriously for this book recommendation. If you are a serious LMS fan like myself then you'll like this aswell. Which is why I'm also recommending this to others. Hope the other books in this series are available in english soon.

I absolutely loved this quote from AlterWorld. “On a lighter note. A level 1 newbie has been sighted in the tutorial zone of the Korean sector. Apparently, the beginning player has spent the last three weeks assaulting a training dummy with a bokken sword. Someone needs to tell him that his feats won't affect his characteristics until he leaves the T-zone”

Excerpt From: Rus, D. AlterWorld (Play to Live: Book #1).

Seriously made me laugh out loud for a few minutes!!!

Offline insight096

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #9118 on: July 27, 2014, 11:05:33 PM »
Similar Series Recommendation: AlterWorld (Play to Live: Book #1)
The first book is free on amazon
http://www.amazon.com/AlterWorld-Play-Live-Book-1-ebook/dp/B00LYJOII6/ref=la_B00LYQO4XI_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1406351379&sr=1-1

Just wanted to thank Kinz seriously for this book recommendation. If you are a serious LMS fan like myself then you'll like this aswell. Which is why I'm also recommending this to others. Hope the other books in this series are available in english soon.

Offline kinz

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9117 on: July 26, 2014, 09:23:07 PM »
Similar Series Recommendation: AlterWorld (Play to Live: Book #1)
The first book is free on amazon
http://www.amazon.com/AlterWorld-Play-Live-Book-1-ebook/dp/B00LYJOII6/ref=la_B00LYQO4XI_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1406351379&sr=1-1
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Nlink access issue
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Offline Luckmonth

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9116 on: July 26, 2014, 05:44:51 PM »
I tried to get into nlink blog but I never could get in and always blank, Is anyone able to enlighten me?

Offline nominalsajah

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9115 on: July 26, 2014, 09:06:35 AM »
There something you must mention there. LMS happen in future. It's hard to compare this time currency with future.

For LMS wikia there a wikia in Korean, just check the link inside the Binged edition:

Offline fable

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9114 on: July 26, 2014, 08:03:01 AM »
There something you must mention there. LMS happen in future. It's hard to compare this time currency with future.

For LMS wikia there a wikia in Korean, just check the link inside the Binged edition:

the wiki that's in Korean and then translated to English is very hard to understand some of the content and it has many useless words loll.

Offline nlink

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 34
    • View Profile
    • Nlink-Zone
« Reply #9113 on: July 26, 2014, 07:20:37 AM »
:hi: Guys I'm going to edit the moonlight sculpture wiki and add all information from volume 1 onward . I've already read all the volumes that are out but just to make sure I'm going to start reading volume 1 again from the top and add information to the wiki along the way that includes all skills he receive, all Stats, all his sculptures and time he got and make them, all quests all titles and so on I'll also add some summery of each volume on the wiki.
So look forward here's the link http://the-legendary-moonlight-sculptor.wikia.com :elephantdancef:
If you see anything that needs correction please feel free to do so instead of complain about it.
I might not be able to provide the best grammar out there but at least you'll be able to get the information  :upyours: so please if you see a mistake just cruse up and correct it :cant-reach:, lets all contribute to the wiki so when some one need information or want to know how far the characters are we won't always have to use the form. :karoke: right now I am adding a few things to lee's page.
PS this is my first time dealing with wiki so yeah  :fuufufuu:

Offline nominalsajah

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9112 on: July 26, 2014, 03:40:18 AM »
do anyone have summary of volume 23??

if theres 23 and so please give me i will be in debt to you for the rest of my life

Offline Herox98x

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9111 on: July 26, 2014, 01:33:54 AM »
 :hi: Hi everyone I'm new here~

I'd like to thank everyone who is putting so much effort into the translation! I haven't read such a good novel in a long time :)

Offline fable

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9110 on: July 25, 2014, 05:18:54 PM »
The wiki looks okay so far I just checked lee hyuns pages and its pretty nice. Are you going to do updates for his skills and equips for the later volumes? I think that would take a while, but I do want to see it!
Yeah I will :wahaha:, I'm starting of with covering one volume a day by browsing true it first and garbing the skills, quest's, achievement, equipment and so on after I cover all of it then I will start giving more detail info on the character  or I may do summaries for each volume chapter :4da5b0e8:. The summary for each volume chapter will be the one that will take a while I'll try to cover at least 5 chapters a day.  :elephantdancef:
Thanks for the feed back and I hope all LMS fans enjoy and appreciate the wiki.

Offline smilyface400

• J-Member
  • Renommée: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #9109 on: July 25, 2014, 01:30:42 PM »
The wiki looks okay so far I just checked lee hyuns pages and its pretty nice. Are you going to do updates for his skills and equips for the later volumes? I think that would take a while, but I do want to see it!

Offline fable

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9108 on: July 25, 2014, 09:13:48 AM »
 :hi: Guys I'm going to edit the moonlight sculpture wiki and add all information from volume 1 onward . I've already read all the volumes that are out but just to make sure I'm going to start reading volume 1 again from the top and add information to the wiki along the way that includes all skills he receive, all Stats, all his sculptures and time he got and make them, all quests all titles and so on I'll also add some summery of each volume on the wiki.
So look forward here's the link http://the-legendary-moonlight-sculptor.wikia.com :elephantdancef:
If you see anything that needs correction please feel free to do so instead of complain about it.
I might not be able to provide the best grammar out there but at least you'll be able to get the information  :upyours: so please if you see a mistake just cruse up and correct it :cant-reach:, lets all contribute to the wiki so when some one need information or want to know how far the characters are we won't always have to use the form. :karoke: right now I am adding a few things to lee's page.
PS this is my first time dealing with wiki so yeah  :fuufufuu:

Offline dark2031

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9107 on: July 25, 2014, 08:32:47 AM »

Thanx

oh and does anyone know what volume weed and seoyoon started dating irl?

Offline fable

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9106 on: July 25, 2014, 08:10:50 AM »
Hey guys anyone here have a link for vol 40-43 raws?

Offline dark2031

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9105 on: July 25, 2014, 07:29:33 AM »
Hey guys anyone here have a link for vol 40-43 raws?

Offline fable

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9104 on: July 25, 2014, 06:29:56 AM »
Does any one know how to translate the author's blog site http://blog.naver.com/wargod80 wish I could read what he's saying.

Offline fable

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9103 on: July 25, 2014, 04:27:36 AM »
hey was wondering is there a stat page of seyoon or ray bard (hermes bos) released in the 43 vols? and has weed fought the number 1 player hermes bos yes and did he lose/win?

No there isn't one and yes weed had a fight with him in volumes 28

Offline fable

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9102 on: July 25, 2014, 04:18:21 AM »
All you guys that have made it to vol 43 pushed through 20+ volumes of BTs or do you have a rough knowledge of Korean? I tried to wait patiently for translations but I surrendered to temptation and have been struggling to interpret the machine translations, I think my skills are around Begginer lvl 8 lol

Read the summaries first then read the chapter to get the idea of what's going on makes it much easier

Offline fable

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9101 on: July 25, 2014, 04:15:36 AM »
You are welcome.
Hmm then I wonder why is it that there has been no mention of other Berserkers. She is like an embodiment of Weed's time on Continent of Magic, by that I mean she freaking soloes quests and dungeons, she has no qualms on murdering either lol and that's all thanks to her class. Why aren't Berserkers more popular? Btw maybe "hidden class" weren't the words I was looking for, I was trying to ask if it was difficult or unknown how to get the class, like if there was a need to complete special requirements or completing link quests like how Weed got "Legendary Moonlight Sculptor" as a profession instead of just "Sculptor" or if Seoyun was a normal warrior and somehow chose the Berserker specialization herself.

Remember in the first volume they said that when you go to the place to get your class the person who gives you it will do some type of evaluation to see what's the best class for you and I gust she had the special traits that fit a berserker such as want to be alone mostly, lack of emotions to people and so on. Yeah I agree she's just like weed back in COM. Weeds starting to return to that berserker way in volume 43

Offline Ajmc93

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9100 on: July 24, 2014, 09:08:52 PM »
You are welcome.
Hmm then I wonder why is it that there has been no mention of other Berserkers. She is like an embodiment of Weed's time on Continent of Magic, by that I mean she freaking soloes quests and dungeons, she has no qualms on murdering either lol and that's all thanks to her class. Why aren't Berserkers more popular? Btw maybe "hidden class" weren't the words I was looking for, I was trying to ask if it was difficult or unknown how to get the class, like if there was a need to complete special requirements or completing link quests like how Weed got "Legendary Moonlight Sculptor" as a profession instead of just "Sculptor" or if Seoyun was a normal warrior and somehow chose the Berserker specialization herself.

Offline kira1011

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9099 on: July 24, 2014, 07:47:43 PM »
Thank.btw seoyeon class berserker is not hidden class. I am confirm since I just read it until chptr 20

Offline Ajmc93

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9098 on: July 24, 2014, 07:29:22 PM »
Sorry to ask I am new here. Where can I read LMS chapter 21 until latest?
You can read the Bing Translations on nlink's blog, should be easy to find through google or download the Google Translations from Royal Road's info page. I recommend the BTs though, they still take effort to read but are... friendlier I guess.

People please add spoiler tags I hate reading a comment then finding out its a spoiler.
This. Please, this forum has been a great help in understanding what happens in the unstranslated volumes, but I just want to get "spoiled" when I read the summaries or Q/As before reading the BTs, not in the forum.
oo thanks for the terms, the paladin one really had me going. the BT translations for vol 27 is ok, but I found the translation for Vol 28 to be really easy to follow. if you read the summary questions from royal road first it makes it much easier to follow.
Glad you found those terms useful. Here's a couple more I figured out a bit after that:
  • Hwadori = Fiery Pebbles (I prefer this name) or Angry Stone
  • This Lien = Irene
  • Le Carr = Surka
  • Urumqi = Hwaryeong

I got a couple of questions btw, Seoyun's class was Berserker right? Is that like a hidden class/specialization for warriors or is it a class on its own?

Also on vol 25:

Offline kira1011

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9097 on: July 24, 2014, 07:20:12 PM »
Sorry to ask I am new here. Where can I read LMS chapter 21 until latest?

Offline fable

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9096 on: July 24, 2014, 07:16:03 PM »
I have a question. In the volume 12 chapter 9 i think, it is stated that Weed acquired the Daemon sword but there is a ego sword that disguised itself as ordinary sword. it is said that it is a premium grade sword with a restriction of level 520. is there someone acquired it on the future volumes? :huh: :huh: :huh:  sorry for my bad english
I believe it's referring to the daemon sword

Offline fable

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9095 on: July 24, 2014, 07:04:37 PM »
Volume 38 and beyond

Offline Garbs85

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9094 on: July 24, 2014, 06:30:06 PM »
Well I don't know about later volumes but I have managed to read the Bing Translations up to volume 26, the summaries have been a great help to check whether I'm getting some of the facts wrong or not. I'd say by now I get most of the translation actually, like 85% or more. I mostly struggle with names (people, NPCs, classes, monsters, cities...), random mentions of genitalia and sex, plus a couple of romanized nonsense (I guess the word is translated to how it is pronounced and not to what it means). Sentence structure was also a pain at the start but by now it doesn't bug me as much. If I'd complain about anything is that I take ages to read just one volume, but hey without the BT I wouldn't be reading at all so I'm grateful to the guys who put the effort to even have those available.
I have made a couple of changes as I read through vol 21+, take into account that my knowledge of Korean is cero. I'll list them so anyone who gets into the BT understands what they mean if they come across them, or anyone corrects them if I made a mistake:
  • Nureongi = Yellowy
  • Heukkini = Dirtman
  • Am Avenue Church, m Avenue Church = Embinyu Church
  • In vol 24 I changed--> sex stories, sex articles, castle articles, star articles, saint articles = paladins. I know it sounds weird, I didn't change it when I felt I could mess something up, I changed them where I was sure. I'm positive it was refering to paladins since it would say stuff like

I also have edited an infinitesimal amount of sentences to what sounds better (no really, like 1 for every 500 or more sentences). I just don't have the patience or love for others to sit there and make it all understandable... sorry
 :elephantdancef:

TL;DR The BTs are readable as long as you actually sit down and read them with patience and lots of time, hell, some people read the GTs, now THAT is painful to my eyes! Remember you aren't just reading, you are interpreting.

Personally this was my last week of vacations before the college semester, and since I didn't have plans to go out and see the sun anyways, I made sure it was worth.

oo thanks for the terms, the paladin one really had me going. the BT translations for vol 27 is ok, but I found the translation for Vol 28 to be really easy to follow. if you read the summary questions from royal road first it makes it much easier to follow.

Offline fable

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9093 on: July 24, 2014, 06:12:31 PM »
Has anyone notice how weed hardly never uses the OP wings of light that allows him to fly and move fast like wyvens and also has the ability to release flame. Guess the author thought it was to overpowering to give him such an ability.

Offline fable

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9092 on: July 24, 2014, 04:31:11 PM »
volume 39 and beyond

Offline fable

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9091 on: July 24, 2014, 04:06:25 PM »
I think that ego sword is still there. Nobody acquired it till the latest volume.

Actually Weed has the sword I think it's name demon sword kaiser or something but it's actual below it's level due to the fact that when Weed was restoring it his black smith level was to low and his level on the hold was to low to use it fully so the sword lower it's stats to adjust to Weed.

Offline fable

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9090 on: July 24, 2014, 04:02:09 PM »
was wondering are Seoyoon and weed in any kind of relationship at end of vol43? or just "friends"

Yeah they are boyfriend and girlfriend can't remember when it actually start but I think the most significant time when it was obvious was in volume 39.

Offline daimond25

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9089 on: July 24, 2014, 11:42:54 AM »
I read todeum the vampire city, weed made bow,  shield, later made armor why not spear, until now i didn't see him made spear, wizard /mage staff?

Now his stat are high why not learn enchantment (did he still not qualify to learn enchantmant?)

Offline aapmens

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #9088 on: July 24, 2014, 07:41:39 AM »
was wondering are Seoyoon and weed in any kind of relationship at end of vol43? or just "friends"

Offline GoGo442

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #9087 on: July 23, 2014, 11:03:44 PM »
Do you think climatic battle between Weed and Bard Ray would be fight with swords of Hermann and Fabio?

How many pieces of Life die in that Slayer Stronghold in the master quest rescue mission? the hydra?

Offline smilyface400

• J-Member
  • Renommée: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #9086 on: July 23, 2014, 10:03:41 PM »
People please add spoiler tags I hate reading a comment then finding out its a spoiler.

Offline huntermad

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9085 on: July 23, 2014, 09:07:31 PM »
Do you think climatic battle between Weed and Bard Ray would be fight with swords of Hermann and Fabio?

How many pieces of Life die in that Slayer Stronghold in the master quest rescue mission? the hydra?

Online CuDen_VN

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #9084 on: July 23, 2014, 06:21:03 PM »
I think that ego sword is still there. Nobody acquired it till the latest volume.

Offline ascheritt17

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9083 on: July 23, 2014, 05:47:11 PM »
I have a question. In the volume 12 chapter 9 i think, it is stated that Weed acquired the Daemon sword but there is a ego sword that disguised itself as ordinary sword. it is said that it is a premium grade sword with a restriction of level 520. is there someone acquired it on the future volumes? :huh: :huh: :huh:  sorry for my bad english

Offline Luckmonth

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9082 on: July 23, 2014, 12:15:58 AM »
Looks like LMS 44 has already begin

Offline BrinKadore

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9081 on: July 22, 2014, 08:44:56 PM »
Spoiler
I was hoping that Weed would use Sculptural Disaster on some of the Hermes Guild dungeons. He could have nuked the thieves Citadel after he cleared it; no innocents to be hurt just scummy Hermes creeps. He needs to have his sister 'paint' assassins into Hermes guild headquarters and really put his foot in their collective a$$es. :evil-thought:

Offline gorlax

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9080 on: July 22, 2014, 07:23:05 PM »

there u can read BT up to vol 43

Offline BrinKadore

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9079 on: July 22, 2014, 02:57:49 PM »
Hmm, Japtem no longer has a link to Royal Road on the bottom of the page...