Funds $11 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

11%

Author Topic: Moonlight Sculptor (KR)(Game-novel) Vol.01-46+  (Read 1751551 times)

Offline ther3x

• J-Recruit
  • Renommée: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Moonlight Sculptor (KR)(Game-novel) Vol.01-46+
« Reply #10274 on: Yesterday at 07:21:53 AM »
if i remember correctly the last volume we had a full summary was 42.
Then there were some interesting spoilers and short summaries about 43.
So if volume 43 was the volume when weed started using time sculping if you have the oportunity you could make a summary about any of the next volumes. Preferebly wichever one you think is more interesting or the one that is easier for you to summarise is also fine.

alright. i'll post summaries from 43 after i get free time.

Offline dvc1

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #10273 on: February 06, 2016, 06:51:49 AM »
im quite busy these days (a week or two) but after i cud post a summary of a volume if you let me know which volume right now so that i can start refreshing my memory
if i remember correctly the last volume we had a full summary was 42.
Then there were some interesting spoilers and short summaries about 43.
So if volume 43 was the volume when weed started using time sculping if you have the oportunity you could make a summary about any of the next volumes. Preferebly wichever one you think is more interesting or the one that is easier for you to summarise is also fine.

Offline heroeric

• J-Member
  • Renommée: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10272 on: February 05, 2016, 03:50:45 PM »
Does anyone know when the next volume will be released?

Offline ther3x

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10271 on: February 03, 2016, 05:36:08 PM »
ps then you can start to persuade ppl to make some kind of summary for the last books =)

im quite busy these days (a week or two) but after i cud post a summary of a volume if you let me know which volume right now so that i can start refreshing my memory

Offline dvc1

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #10270 on: February 03, 2016, 05:10:19 AM »
The weed recovers the influence and territories that Hermes alliance won in the North?

The village that Robin governs becomes thrives?

If you seach this forum and royalroad topic for summaries you have kind of detailed summaries from all books until the last 2/3. I advise you to read all that info or to ask people for the summaries because if you want to know more about the story it is the best way.

ps then you can start to persuade ppl to make some kind of summary for the last books =)

Offline testeottilio

• J-Member
  • Renommée: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #10269 on: January 28, 2016, 05:13:23 PM »
The weed recovers the influence and territories that Hermes alliance won in the North?

The village that Robin governs becomes thrives?

Offline ther3x

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10268 on: January 22, 2016, 05:35:01 PM »
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Failure!

Offline testeottilio

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10267 on: January 22, 2016, 01:32:16 PM »
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Offline Breimoon

• J-Hardcore
  • Renommée: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #10266 on: January 22, 2016, 02:42:05 AM »

It has been a very long time since i read summaries so don't remember everything

Offline testeottilio

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10265 on: January 21, 2016, 02:55:00 PM »

Offline MiNomine

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10264 on: January 03, 2016, 04:01:18 AM »
guys help me :huh: where can i read volume 29?

I think rainbowturtle is translating it, last time I checked it is at volume 29... Although It is still a machine translation by part, but I guess it is a decent translation atleast against other machine translations out there...

Offline Richie88

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10263 on: December 29, 2015, 01:42:11 AM »
Wew, thx for the sumary and spoiler, ther3x.👍

Offline ther3x

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10262 on: December 21, 2015, 08:10:51 PM »
I wonder how the mission ...
Spoiler
Because it resurrects the master sculptor darone?

i don't understand what youre trying to ask.

Offline testeottilio

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10261 on: December 21, 2015, 11:38:46 AM »
Quote from: testeottilio on December 19, 2015, 01:32:03 PM

How did the mission to master the ultimate ability to sculpture?

so to get the ultimate sculpting technique
Spoiler

I wonder how the mission ...

Offline ther3x

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10260 on: December 21, 2015, 10:46:21 AM »
Weed uses resurrection sculpting to resurrect a master dwarf,

he did not resurrect a dwarf. He resurrects his sculpting master. the one who taught him sculpture transformation.

Offline ther3x

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10259 on: December 21, 2015, 10:43:09 AM »

so to get the ultimate sculpting technique

Offline Adoxo

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10258 on: December 20, 2015, 11:11:20 AM »

PS: sorry possible errors, translated from Portuguese into inflês via google translator.

And it failed purpose of mission?
PS: sorry possible errors, translated from Portuguese into inflês via google translator.

Forgot what volume it was in but not a big plot.

Offline testeottilio

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10257 on: December 19, 2015, 01:32:03 PM »

And it failed purpose of mission?

Offline ther3x

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10256 on: December 18, 2015, 08:03:01 PM »
spoiler
spoiler
i have a question for raw and/or summary readers. I had read somewhere weed being commissioned by a dragon to sculpt. (i guess it was with some precious metal like helium, and the topic was a loved one passed away). was it other than akyryong kaybern and which volume was it?

its volume 44. it was commissioned by dragon Latias to sculpt the silver dragon yuskelanta (유스켈란타). he was given whatever material he asked for and watever quantity.

Offline Breimoon

• J-Hardcore
    • View Profile
« Reply #10255 on: December 18, 2015, 02:03:38 PM »
Dont remember volume but i remember

Offline kelteminar

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10254 on: December 18, 2015, 12:47:26 PM »
spoiler
spoiler
i have a question for raw and/or summary readers. I had read somewhere weed being commissioned by a dragon to sculpt. (i guess it was with some precious metal like helium, and the topic was a loved one passed away). was it other than akyryong kaybern and which volume was it?

Offline testeottilio

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10253 on: December 13, 2015, 08:58:16 AM »
yes, no other master even emperor geihar has been able to aquire time sculpting

As the mission to acquire this ability?

Offline ther3x

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10252 on: December 13, 2015, 04:48:03 AM »

yes, no other master even emperor geihar has been able to aquire time sculpting

Offline testeottilio

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10251 on: December 13, 2015, 03:06:36 AM »
no time sculpting is not a skill you get after becoming a master.
every job class in the game has a fixed number of skills that can be acquired after traveling around and meeting the different NPC masters. for eg. sculptor class has
1. moonlight sculpting
2. give life to sculptor
3. nature sculpting
4. elemental sculpting
5. sculpture transformation
other than these there are: sculpture destruction and sculpture summon
also while doing sculptor master quest one can get some of these skills.
So completing sculptor master quest does not give master skill level but allows one to create their own personal skill.
in case of weed : sculpture revive skill - it can give life to a sculpture of great people like emperor giehar or queen evane for a short period they have all of their memories and skill sets.
Then after one has succeeded in collecting all the skills of the job one can get a quest to get the ultimate or final sculpting technique: time sculpting
no weed does not have master sculpting level yet. he has to complete the quest given by hestia to become master.

Offline ther3x

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10250 on: December 12, 2015, 09:49:13 PM »

Offline testeottilio

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10249 on: December 12, 2015, 02:32:01 PM »
    Spoiler
    while weed already mastered handicraft and can now leech other peoples combat skills! and is in the last 0.2% of mastering sculptor class and is now in the heaven with goddess hestia to sculpt a Star!!

Havent read summary of this volume, where can i find it?  It has been a long long time and i forgot name of website that did spoilers

Offline ther3x

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10248 on: December 12, 2015, 10:01:23 AM »
Havent read summary of this volume, where can i find it?  It has been a long long time and i forgot name of website that did spoilers

i dont know about any summaries sorry. i read raw.

Offline ther3x

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10247 on: December 12, 2015, 09:58:52 AM »
Very interesting!!!!
Can you tell me more about the situation of the guild Hermes?
As the Weed ended up in the sky? As it carves a star?
And most importantly, what is the ultimate technique of sculpture?

ok major spoiler alert!!

so thats the jist of it. you'll have to read it for yourself to make sense of most   :elephantdancef:

Offline Breimoon

• J-Hardcore
    • View Profile
« Reply #10246 on: December 12, 2015, 08:26:47 AM »

Offline Puuuuuth

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10245 on: December 12, 2015, 06:02:41 AM »
I seem to remember hearing som rumour about the author wanting to make another volume before the year was over. Any news?

Offline testeottilio

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10244 on: December 08, 2015, 11:48:17 AM »
well it certainly is distasteful. but im not that much worried. i dont know until which volume u have read so
his lvl is still lower than bard ray. and even thou bard ray learned weed's one point attack he can never hope to fight like weed. i mean who can party with demons or fight in mid air on wyverns and dragons like weed
. also bard ray is not even close to mastering his job class.

Very interesting!!!!

PS:
I read through chapter 2 volume 29.

Offline ther3x

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10243 on: December 08, 2015, 07:20:58 AM »
He copying the techniques of Weed bothers me, you know, like the Weed is a sculptor and can not get training fight all day, while the bard ray can make it seem like the guy can overcome it by copying his techniques, it is not fair.

well it certainly is distasteful. but im not that much worried. i dont know until which volume u have read so
his lvl is still lower than bard ray. and even thou bard ray learned weed's one point attack he can never hope to fight like weed. i mean who can party with demons or fight in mid air on wyverns and dragons like weed
. also bard ray is not even close to mastering his job class.

Offline testeottilio

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10242 on: December 08, 2015, 03:07:40 AM »
bard ray is a sore loser. may i remind u that he had his ass handed to him several times in CoM by weed when weed was fighter class character. and yet now that weed is a super sculpter, bard ray still needs to copy weed's techniques thats just disgraceful to the knight class
He copying the techniques of Weed bothers me, you know, like the Weed is a sculptor and can not get training fight all day, while the bard ray can make it seem like the guy can overcome it by copying his techniques, it is not fair.

Offline ther3x

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10241 on: December 07, 2015, 08:34:54 PM »
guys, do you think will roll between the Weed and bard ray? like the guy is learning and training techniques based on the use Weed, it makes me uncomfortable.

bard ray is a sore loser. may i remind u that he had his ass handed to him several times in CoM by weed when weed was fighter class character. and yet now that weed is a super sculpter, bard ray still needs to copy weed's techniques thats just disgraceful to the knight class

Offline testeottilio

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10240 on: December 07, 2015, 04:00:45 PM »
guys, do you think will roll between the Weed and bard ray? like the guy is learning and training techniques based on the use Weed, it makes me uncomfortable.

Offline ther3x

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10239 on: December 03, 2015, 02:07:30 AM »

currently 28 is being translated.

Offline itsmedk

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10238 on: December 03, 2015, 12:00:34 AM »

Offline testeottilio

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10237 on: November 28, 2015, 07:43:29 AM »
I hope the Weed do not miss fame with this encounter with Ray bard, I always want to be the god of war.

Thanks for the chapter.

Offline hasu

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10236 on: November 27, 2015, 07:18:55 PM »
We thanks you turtle, you rule !

Offline Barjay03

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10235 on: November 26, 2015, 08:48:18 PM »
Hello! Can I request for a copy of Chapter 44 machine translated. I only have a summary copy of that Chapter From "It All About the Hobby". And I cant proceed to Chapter 45 and 46 because I want to rrad the details from the chapter 44. Hope you can help thanks a lot!

Offline Lafiel11

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10234 on: November 25, 2015, 03:34:03 AM »
Weed is at the true final step of the Sculpting master quest.

Offline testeottilio

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10233 on: November 24, 2015, 01:43:15 PM »
Give me a spoiler, as this situation ends Weed with Hermes to aliançe and the Alliance Black Lion.

Offline matricha

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10232 on: November 24, 2015, 01:02:52 AM »
fret no more people, the awesome Turtle picked up LMS and already translated 3? chapters of volume 28 and he plans to go as far as vol46... i am so happy right now..

http://arkmachinetranslations.com/2015/11/18/news-new-series/

Offline onepiece11

• J-Recruit
  • Renommée: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10231 on: November 23, 2015, 06:50:40 AM »
is there any summaries available for vol 28-46 besides royal road

Offline atikung123

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10230 on: November 23, 2015, 03:45:49 AM »
So follow this site, but to see people discussing things forward volume 27.

??? what do you mean??

Offline testeottilio

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10229 on: November 19, 2015, 07:28:09 AM »
http://lmsmachinetranslations.com/
visite this site...

So follow this site, but to see people discussing things forward volume 27.

Offline Raj612023

• J-Starter
  • I am a ordinary guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10228 on: November 18, 2015, 04:49:15 PM »
To the volume 46 Weed has defeated the alliance Hermes?

I really want to read, but could not find anything but the volume 27, which group translated the rest?

Sorry for grammar errors, I translated from Portuguese into English with google translator.

http://lmsmachinetranslations.com/
visite this site...

Offline testeottilio

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10227 on: November 17, 2015, 12:31:09 PM »
To the volume 46 Weed has defeated the alliance Hermes?

I really want to read, but could not find anything but the volume 27, which group translated the rest?

Sorry for grammar errors, I translated from Portuguese into English with google translator.

Offline nlink

• J-Hero
  • Renommée: 50
    • View Profile
    • Nlink-Zone
« Reply #10226 on: November 12, 2015, 05:30:05 PM »
Some known LMS Guild :

대지의 그림자 길드   EarthShadowGuild
로암 길드   RoamGuild
부하 길드   BuhaGuild
붉은 용병 길드   RedMercenariesGuild
이카 길드   IcaGuild
진홍의 날개 길드   CrimsonWingsGuild
차가운 장미 길드   ColdRoseGuild
클라우드 길드   Cloud’sGuild
헤르메스 길드   HermesGuild
황야의 여행자 길드   TravelersoftheWildernessGuild
흑기사 길드   BlackKnightGuild
흑사자 길드   BlackLionsGuild

Vilage/town/city:

달룬 마을   DalunVillage
디안스 마을   DiansVillage
라수르 마을   LasurVillage
란치오 마을   RanchioVillage
리마르 마을   LemarVillage
바란 마을   BaranVillage
베자귀 부족   VejakwiVillage
보덴 마을   BowdenVillage
보론 마을   BoronVillage
새마을 갱생병원   NewVillageRehabilitationHospital
슬레이언의 마을   SlayunVillage
아나보레스 마을   AnaboresVillage
아르망 마을   ArmangVillage
아스 마을   AizVillage
아이언 핸드 마을   IronHandVillage
에퀴녹 마을   EkwinogVillage
유셀린 마을   JuslynVillage
이보크 마을   EvoqueVillage
카푸아 마을   CapuaVillage
코튼 마을   CottonVillage
크런 마을   KreonVillage
타렌 마을   TarenVillage
톰린 마을   TomlinVillage
파브로아 마을   PabroaVillage
팔레스 마을   VarlesVillage
하겐 마을   HagenVillage
허탉마을   LostVillage
호르스 마을   HorosVillage
카이락카 광산 마을   KaiLakkaMiningTown

소므렌 자유도시   SomrenLibertyCity
자유도시   LibertyCity

모라타   Morata

Offline Mr Phil

• former MU-team
  • J-Addict
  • Renommée: 26
    • View Profile
    • MANGA UNDERGROUND 3.1
« Reply #10225 on: November 09, 2015, 12:05:04 PM »
Well, regarding translation issue, the wikia is also doing some cleaning/clarification job, just by listing
- various translation used
- various source in the novel
- comparing them
and trying to make sense of a coherent way for label: title, skill, etc

For example, that already gives some really interesting results on
Master swordmen list
You realize that there are you only have 2 dual class NPC, which are sculptor and swordmaster.
If you get that, then you realize that
- Weed is fated to be the third one
- he already got special master skill than everyone else
- he already has better real sword skill than bard Ray
Etc...

Same for the under lying game structure, it's start to appears more and more

So I'm sure, at some point, it will trigger some clean up action of the former translations...
Because this just need 2-3 people to work on it, once the major translations issues are solved.

ps -
With the new MTL group abruptly intruding on Endling territory, we may have lost a great translator.
Crossing finger that it does NOT happen.