Funds $0 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

0%

Author Topic: The Sakata thread  (Read 2509 times)

Offline AshleyMysi

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile
The Sakata thread
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2017, 09:19:09 PM »
This thread is just a thread to say whatever you want and post whatever you want, as long as it doesnt break the rules. 

WHAT IS THIS I DONt EVEN

Offline cocococo

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile
Re: The Sakata thread
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2011, 12:58:40 PM »
Ay Ay Ay... :maikka:

Offline Kold Kitty

• I am the delectable verbiage....
  • J-Legend
  • Renommée: 30
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2009, 08:39:01 PM »
if he keeps using those powers during the missions, and not die, then he will become old internally, and die....

don't know if gantz would bring him back then....

but oku is  f**ked up also...
soo...

Offline Revilenigma

• Medically Certified Man-Child
  • GWR Team
  • J-Titan
  • Renommée: 193
  • #wow #whoa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 12:32:50 AM »
I'm not to sure when he told sakurai either, I still can't find that moment but I rmember sakurai never using his powers again after that.

It doesn't cure old age but I think Gantz stops you from aging any further since whenever you would get brought back into the room Gantz would would fix any tiny little damage caused by aging, but then again Gantz is a half assed guy.

Offline BlueDemon

• Offtopian Demon
  • J-Master
  • Renommée: 16
  • Fear the Demon!
    • View Profile
    • Offtopian Realm
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 12:24:25 AM »
Did he tell that to him before or after knowing the thing with Gantz curing everybody? [don´t remember anymore....]
It would make sense if he didn´t knew about it...but the thing is, Gantz doesn´t cure AGE. The old man remained old,now didn´t he?

Offline Revilenigma

• Medically Certified Man-Child
  • GWR Team
  • J-Titan
  • Renommée: 193
  • #wow #whoa
    • View Profile
The Sakata thread
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 12:58:57 AM »
two things that have never made sense to me about sakata:

1. why does he always wear sunglasses? at first I thought he had some sort of skin condition:
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!
but he even wears them during the night:
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

2. why did Sakata tell Sakurai that because of using his powers his organs have greatly aged? It doesn't make any sense, Gantz repairs everything you when you arrive to the gantz room (remember how Kishimoto tells Kei that all her scars are gone and Kei is suprised to find his burn marks gone and the old guy who had cancer woke up in the gantz room cured. Gantz also fixes your body every time you enter the Gantz room. So either A: Sakata is lying to Sakurai to try to get him to stop using his powers for some reason or B: Oku fucked up.