Funds $0 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

0%

Author Topic: Sword Art Online v01-18+ / Progressive vol.01-04, 07+ / Gun Gail vol.01-05+ / The Day Before+After  (Read 499426 times)

Offline oediv

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 65
    • View Profile
HARD SPOILER!

Sao volume 17 just got released
Volume 18 slated for Summer 2016

Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Also first Illustration

Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Offline oediv

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
well if this is true
SAO V17 will be released tomorrow ?

Offline Kazuyama

• Burning...Love!
  • Winny Club Premium Uploader
  • J-Hardcore
  • Renommée: 697
    • View Profile
Sword Art Online Progressive Volume 4:

Sword Art Online Volume 16:

Sword Art Online Alternative Gun Gail Online Volume 2-3 epub:

Sword Art Online BD Novel The Day After:

Sword Art Online BD Novel The Day Before:

Make sure to press thank you!

Offline Jibril

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile
I found this:
Sword Art Online (SAO) Light Novel EPUB English Volume 1-14

Thanks to oediv & Tap & Defan for volume 16 EPUB

VOLUME 16 COMPLETE PDF + EPUB

by Tap and Defan

Edit: found volume 15 english epub
Sword Art Online (SAO) Light Novel EPUB English Volume 15

Offline tnguyen178

• J-Starter
  • Utaha x Rinri :v
    • View Profile
Here

Nyaa

Nyaa file torrent

Hope you will upload more in the future, don't worry, if DMCA saw your link, they would just delete it.

Offline monoKuma07

• J-Member
  • Renommée: 2
    • View Profile

Offline pempem0123

• J-Member
  • Renommée: 9
    • View Profile
so, uhmmm...
the dropbox link is disabled...
are there any other links for the english translation for all the volumes?
 :huh: :huh: :huh:

here.

Offline monoKuma07

• J-Member
  • Renommée: 2
    • View Profile
so, uhmmm...
the dropbox link is disabled...
are there any other links for the english translation for all the volumes?
 :huh: :huh: :huh:

Offline ramenchef

• J-Recruit
  • Renommée: 40
    • View Profile
Hrm, as I am reading rondo of the transient sword, there seems to be sentences and words missing every so often. I wonder if these rips were manually typed or ripped using OCR.

Offline vix

• J-Recruit
  • Renommée: 13
    • View Profile
Just post it on a hoster, who is not deleting licensed works and everything is ok - like mega

Here

Nyaa

Nyaa file torrent

Offline oediv

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
Someone! please help me solving this doubt of mine. What if i came across with every licensed volume of the progressive series and i want to share it with everyone, would there be any problem or is it okay for me to post it?

Just post it on a hoster, who is not deleting licensed works and everything is ok - like mega

Offline azurehyaline

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 49
    • View Profile
Well, considering that people are sharing the volumes 1 to 16 of SAO, I'd say there are no issues.

Offline vix

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
Someone! please help me solving this doubt of mine. What if i came across with every licensed volume of the progressive series and i want to share it with everyone, would there be any problem or is it okay for me to post it?

Offline oediv

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
VOLUME 17
okay Volume 16 translated and volume 17 will come next month (2016-04-09)
so i just found some news

"Cover" from dengekibunko

also some spoilers from the preview (allready translated)

:wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha:

Offline oediv

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
alright guys
this is a huge chapter
and it was really a pain in the a.. to do it
but i am done

VOLUME 16 COMPLETE PDF + EPUB

by Tap and Defan
HAVE FUN!

if therse anybody out there who can edit the illustration with the text from defan (link 2 posts below) i would appreciate it if you share it with us :) so i can insert it in the pdf and the epub aswell

Offline vix

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
Oh yeah, If anyone is wondering when is going to be released Volume 17 that would be in April 10 and by the way thank you oediv for doing the pdf.

Offline oediv

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
Great news! Defan752 is translating chapter 19 and the afterword. It seems that he changed his mind when someone told him that Tap was taking his time to translate the last chapter so he decided at last to do his translation.

alright guys
as vix said, defan picked up translation
hes already done

i will edit the pdf and the epub in the afternoon today
you can already find Chapter 18 here

maybe theres someone out there to edit the illustration at the beginning, defan already translated them

Offline vix

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
Great news! Defan752 is translating chapter 19 and the afterword. It seems that he changed his mind when someone told him that Tap was taking his time to translate the last chapter so he decided at last to do his translation.

Offline faxor

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
according to his site skythewood will be translating at the end of February so its just a few days until he starts.

thank you for the info

Offline pempem0123

• J-Member
  • Renommée: 9
    • View Profile

thank you very much the quality is much better than what i had specially vol 11 and 12
by the way any one knows of youjo senki and if its beeing translated ? :P
thanks once again

according to his site skythewood will be translating at the end of February so its just a few days until he starts.

Offline faxor

• J-Starter
    • View Profile

Here you can find almost every SAO thing translated

you can also check this link here

thank you very much the quality is much better than what i had specially vol 11 and 12
by the way any one knows of youjo senki and if its beeing translated ? :P
thanks once again

Offline oediv

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
please do anyways its not like it gonna hurt having extra copies of sao
and its not that it has to be from bt its just that there editions of pdfs feel relly good when reading so even if its just similiar it'll do

you can also check this link here

Offline jorx95

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 1
    • View Profile

Here you can find almost every SAO thing translated

Offline faxor

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
i can upload my pdfs when i am at home
but i dont know if they are from Baka Tsuki

please do anyways its not like it gonna hurt having extra copies of sao
and its not that it has to be from bt its just that there editions of pdfs feel relly good when reading so even if its just similiar it'll do

Offline oediv

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
guys does any one have the pdf col 11-15 but in the format? edition that baka tsuki used in vol 1-9? it may be insignificant but the pdf feels much smoother in the bt version and feels a bit more enjoyable
so if anyone has them could you please post them here?

i can upload my pdfs when i am at home
but i dont know if they are from Baka Tsuki

Offline faxor

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
guys does any one have the pdf col 11-15 but in the format? edition that baka tsuki used in vol 1-9? it may be insignificant but the pdf feels much smoother in the bt version and feels a bit more enjoyable
so if anyone has them could you please post them here?

Offline Busty Rucket

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
Anyone know the ETA, or the progress report on Volume 16 Chapter 19?  I've looked around Tap's area, but nothing to report there.

Offline oediv

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
lil8zngrl

just read .. volume 1 - 15 from lil8zngrl is english and raw
volume 16 by me is english

Offline leonardotorres

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
are these in english??? or just raws, and thanks by the way