Funds $0 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

0%

Author Topic: Sword Art Online v01-18+ / Progressive vol.01-04, 07+ / Gun Gail vol.01-05+ / The Day Before+After  (Read 499421 times)

Offline Spacerunner

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: -1
    • View Profile
This will take me a while to read but hopefully I can read and catch up to where it is currently at in terms of translation, and well as the progressive arc

Offline makeishura

• Hikikomori
  • J-Starter
  • Renommée: 0
  • I love anime, manga, light novel and my friends.
    • View Profile
Hi good day, I just wondered if someone in here has a clean EPUB format? I downloaded and converted the PDF file that was posted in here and the moment I opened the converted files, its in a mess. Just the volume 15 is enough if someone has it...

Offline makeishura

• Hikikomori
  • J-Starter
    • View Profile
read please!!!
CHAPTER 18

chapter 19 will come when tap translate it!

Thanks and I'm so sorry.

Offline oediv

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 65
    • View Profile

is this volume 16 completed?

read please!!!
CHAPTER 18

chapter 19 will come when tap translate it!

Offline makeishura

• Hikikomori
  • J-Starter
    • View Profile
Volume 16 Chapter 18 PDF and EPUB

Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

is this volume 16 completed?

Offline oediv

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
Volume 16 Chapter 18 PDF and EPUB

Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Offline chenko

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
Are there any PDF or EPUP files for progressive arc of SAO?

Offline lil8zngrl

• Hidden Ninja
  • J-Member
  • Renommée: 98
  • Please press "Thank you!" instead of posting it!
    • View Profile
    • Translation Projects ❤
LINKS GALORE :wahaha: Don't forget to hit that "Thank you!" button! :yay:

ENGLISH Translations:
JAPANESE Raws:

Offline primrosecharlotte

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
basically, read the 1st vol of the alicization arc... and remember the last scene of the previous arc... asuna still there but not at kirito side

Finally found the reply button!
That's even worst! Spoil me! I will read it cross my heart!

Offline kolerick

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 8
    • View Profile
Hello!,I new to this, cause I only stopped at the anime. I was surprised to see the translation is still ongoing thus I download all the volume ending up skimming through out the series. I noticed the alicization part, I was confused. The first questions pop in my head are, where is Asuna? What happened to the series? Can someone answer this selfish question please? cause I'm still doubting if I will read the series or not. Cause I might end up hurting my feelings due to some tragic events.
basically, read the 1st vol of the alicization arc... and remember the last scene of the previous arc... asuna still there but not at kirito side

Offline primrosecharlotte

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
Hello!,I new to this, cause I only stopped at the anime. I was surprised to see the translation is still ongoing thus I download all the volume ending up skimming through out the series. I noticed the alicization part, I was confused. The first questions pop in my head are, where is Asuna? What happened to the series? Can someone answer this selfish question please? cause I'm still doubting if I will read the series or not. Cause I might end up hurting my feelings due to some tragic events.

Offline leigoss

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
what is the difference on web and light novel?

Offline oediv

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
tap is done with chapter 18 !!

Offline oediv

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
updated again now 80% of the chapter

Offline oediv

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
tap released an update

starting from part 2 (63% of the chapter done now)

Offline clau95

• J-Starter
  • i'm new... Help Me..
    • View Profile
i will wait for you, volume 16

Offline jibzoiderz

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
Can anyone share me SAO: Progressive pdf or epub version?
So far I only found the 1st volume (only half of it)

Or does anyone have scans of the yenpress version?

Offline oediv

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
Nope its only 42% from the chapter ( this Volumn only has 2 chapters so its pretty much from the Volume)

Offline azurehyaline

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 49
    • View Profile
It has chapter 18, from what I've checked.

Offline rulersharma

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
+++
here is a self made epub of volume 16 (from the tap translation) if anyone needs it

Is this the entire volume 16 or is it just the parts which have been translated? I don't wanna start reading it if it isn't the full volume, I won't be able to stand the wait for the rest of the volume to be released -.-'

Offline oediv

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
My previous post has a torrent you can use.

+++
here is a self made epub of volume 16 (from the tap translation) if anyone needs it

Offline amit34521

• J-Member
  • Renommée: 26
    • View Profile
The "previous post" I was mentioning is 12 posts below this one, more or less. It has an epub version.

Found it. Thanks

Offline azurehyaline

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
The "previous post" I was mentioning is 12 posts below this one, more or less. It has an epub version.

Offline amit34521

• J-Member
    • View Profile

And nyaa loves you too:

Doing a search on the major torrent sites should provide what you want.

thanks for the reply. Well I was looking for epub version but no prob, will read the PDFs.

Offline azurehyaline

• J-Regular
    • View Profile

And nyaa loves you too:

Doing a search on the major torrent sites should provide what you want.

Offline amit34521

• J-Member
    • View Profile
Can someone provide links for all volumes. all previous links are either offline or DMCA'd. epubs till vol 12 were released by baka-tsuki generator. Can someone provide links for epubs??? If not then PDFs will do as well.

Offline Darkonus

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
SAO Origin game looks amazing, looks open world too but not sure.

Offline Darkonus

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
Big Update today, Tap just released Ch. 18 of Vol 16.

Offline Darkonus

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
defan752:
chapter 16 at 20% (but not published yet)

tap:
"Latest update: 30th August
Plodding along on SAO v16, I won’t be releasing for a while.
Maybe around the end of September?"

Don't think Tap is doing the SAO Translation anymore, or he maybe helping out Defan with the translation, but Tap is no longer the main guy, though I think he helps out. Tap has alot of translations on his plate at the moment.

Offline oediv

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
Anyone got the PDF for Volume 16?  Or information on how far translations have progressed?

defan752:
chapter 16 at 20% (but not published yet)

tap:
"Latest update: 30th August
Plodding along on SAO v16, I won’t be releasing for a while.
Maybe around the end of September?"