Funds $0 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

0%

Author Topic: Sword Art Online v01-18+ / Progressive vol.01-04, 07+ / Gun Gail vol.01-05+ / The Day Before+After  (Read 499425 times)

Offline l.kostas

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 82
    • View Profile
Sword Art Online - Progressive 05

Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

There is this thread for the manga adaptations. It could be posted there too:
http://www.jcafe24.net/index.php?topic=34980

Offline Bull

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile

you can grab my epub file (with pictures) here
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Just wanted top say thanks.  I needed a clean copy of 13 (mine was mangled for some reason), so grabbed it from your batch.  :)

Offline Lebedev

• Kuroneko
  • J-Overlord
  • Renommée: 242
    • View Profile
Sword Art Online - Progressive 05

Offline master_tcs

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
There's no one currently translating it thought. YENPRESS has already licensed it and make to vol 4. You can find pdf scanning version.
Where can I find the scan version. can you post it please. also does anyone have sword art online girls ops thanks.

Offline tnguyen178

• J-Starter
  • Utaha x Rinri :v
    • View Profile
I'm looking for the 18'th volume of Sword Art Online in a format that I can copy and paste it into google translate.

You can have some OCR softwares such as ABBY to do that job.

Offline Iphone1108

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
I'm looking for the 18'th volume of Sword Art Online in a format that I can copy and paste it into google translate.

Offline l.kostas

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 82
    • View Profile
Does someone have a link to SAO raws? I have found the translations but I would like to practice my reading on the original books ;)

Offline Mikakun

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
Does someone have a link to SAO raws? I have found the translations but I would like to practice my reading on the original books ;)

Offline aeleh

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 1
    • View Profile
Ah, I see. I haven't been updated on the other SAO stories so I didn't know that. I'll upload the folder once I find (or get) the translation. Feel free to remind me to check the translation status, I do this just for fun so I may have missed some stuff.

I really wish you the best of the lucks, so far I havent find anything.

Offline robonxt

• "Mental curruption at 75%. Please evacuate. All safety fail-proof systems are now offline."
  • J-Hero
  • Renommée: 35
  • World's first high-tech human-like robot
    • View Profile
Its already translated? yes it is, SAOP4 trasnlation was finished on october by YP but it doesnt have an "official" digital version....

Ah, I see. I haven't been updated on the other SAO stories so I didn't know that. I'll upload the folder once I find (or get) the translation. Feel free to remind me to check the translation status, I do this just for fun so I may have missed some stuff.

Offline aeleh

• J-Starter
    • View Profile

Sorry, it's not finished translating yet. Check back next year ;)
BTW for those who want to know where I get all the updated translations it's

Its already translated? yes it is, SAOP4 trasnlation was finished on october by YP but it doesnt have an "official" digital version, so the only option the get  Progressive 4 is buying the physical copy or waiting for some good hearted guy to scan or upload his version to the net, wich I think its a really tedious work that takes a lot of time.

(I will be really happy to have a digital version good guy pleaseee, my physical copy hasnt arrive yet u.u! and the hype is killing me)

Offline robonxt

• "Mental curruption at 75%. Please evacuate. All safety fail-proof systems are now offline."
  • J-Hero
    • View Profile
Does anyone have the translated SAO progressive volume 4 pdf? It would be appreciated.

SAO Progressive Volume 4 Translation already done? (Then Converted to PDF)

If it is, can someone post me the link, Thnx!

Sorry, it's not finished translating yet. Check back next year ;)
BTW for those who want to know where I get all the updated translations it's

Offline Othinus

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
SAO Progressive Volume 4 Translation already done? (Then Converted to PDF)

If it is, can someone post me the link, Thnx!

Offline Mr.oj_webster

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
Does anyone have the translated SAO progressive volume 4 pdf? It would be appreciated.

Offline robonxt

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
Robonxt thank you so much!!' I appreciate it. I had missed the two most recent volumes and this helps out. Plus it helps me to reread the last few I read :)

No problem! (Ad: just hit the thank you button on the left under my profile icon!) Lol

Volume 17 is almost halfway translated. The one in my google drive folder is a older version, I'll upload and notify this thread when it is completely translated

Offline Gattychan

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
Robonxt thank you so much!!' I appreciate it. I had missed the two most recent volumes and this helps out. Plus it helps me to reread the last few I read :)

Offline robonxt

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
Here is my personal collection of translated SAO LNs

Hope this helps you guys!

Offline erickson29

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
Here https://www.reddit.com/r/swordartonline/ , at the top bar you can find the first volumes fan translated.

Thanks a lot dude!

Offline dcaitsith

• J-Starter
    • View Profile

pls help me i'm thirsty for the english release as well

I also can't seem to find the english release too... I've been looking everywhere and all i got was manga.... can someone upload it in here please?

Offline aeleh

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
Can anyone re-upload the vol 1-3 of the LN please? i've searched around but can only find from vol 4 onwards. thx b4

Here https://www.reddit.com/r/swordartonline/ , at the top bar you can find the first volumes fan translated.

Offline erickson29

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
Can anyone re-upload the vol 1-3 of the LN please? i've searched around but can only find from vol 4 onwards. thx b4

Offline Kneeney

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
Can anybody upload a scanned version of Progressive 4 LN eng please? or pdf version :´(

pls help me i'm thirsty for the english release as well

Offline aeleh

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
Can anybody upload a scanned version of Progressive 4 LN eng please? or pdf version :´(

Offline Kiritosson69

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
I really wish vol 17 can be completed , especially now that vol 18 is out . The hype is hitting me foreal x(

Offline robonxt

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
God, Reki writes so many side stories idk where to start. At least I'll be busy with the main story for a while. I stopped reading at volume 6 five years ago, time to start again.

Have fun, you'll be reading 24/7 for a day or today ;)

Offline happyfeett

• J-Starter
  • ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF TL'd MANGA/LN ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
    • View Profile
God, Reki writes so many side stories idk where to start. At least I'll be busy with the main story for a while. I stopped reading at volume 6 five years ago, time to start again.

Offline xiaozzfei

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
anyone has sword art online vol 14-16 raw? many thanks. :hi:

Offline Amario

• J-Highlander
  • Renommée: 7903
  • Do NOT ask me how to see DL links. READ THE RULES!
    • View Profile
Enjoy. :hero:
Make sure to press thank you!

**Take note these are raw scans (japanese) not english translated.

Gun Gail Online Volume 5 < added below

Gun Gail Online v05

Offline jorx95

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
Thank you for the raw scans!
Any updates on the translate!
Can't wait to read volume 18  :stabby: :stabby: :stabby:

Just take a look at defan's website

Offline hvn_fa

• J-Starter
    • View Profile