- I was born in Pau, in the south west of France, something like 120 km away from the atlantic sea and 70km north from spain. I spent somewhat half of my life around this place, moving into different towns but always in the same 150 km area around Pau during my studies, enjoying mountains (haaa snowboard, kayak, i miss you...) and what must be enjoyed while young (friends, music, ****, whatsoever).
- I'm actually living in Paris, since summer 2003. Paris is a great place, but let's be honest : there are lots of disadvantages also : there are at least as much smart and enjoyable people than total morons, life cost is expensive, local public transports are mandatory and wastes lots of a day time. And pubs are fucking expensive for what you get. But anyway, I love this town and have great friends there.
- Culture and beliefs : I'm Agnostic, and would hesitate between calling me a french european guy, or a standard earthling. I don't care believing into any god or sharing it, according to me believing is totally different from practising a form of religious cult, which in my opinion is the best way to bring war and misunderstanding among other people.
I'd qualify myself as an economical fascist toward my political belief : i think that humanity won't progress until it is able to bypass its need of money. It's hard to be clear about it : money is as bad as barter. As far as we still think something is due (ie : should be paid in any form) for something, we will always have richs and poors, and man will always want to have more than his neighbour. This is the very source of the ownership concept. Money has done its role well, but nowadays we're something like 6-7 billion humans on earth and we come to discover than its ressource are limited. The "money" system can't help anymore, it will just bring more gap and hatred between people. But to make that evolve into a world without any ceoncept of "due" for any good or service, man that will take a lot of changes on a lot of countries. I believe that can't be made except by force because man generally still tend to want to own things, if possible more than his neighbour. That's why i believe i'm an economical fascist :P (sorry if i didn't made my point clear, explaining this in english is a bit harsh for me).
That's all for the belief & culture part : religion and politics. Other parts of my culture are social-relevant, or belongs to music, comics, movies, friendship, anything that connects to an ethernet cable, or some other things that can't be bound to a country.
- I speak French of course, i guess i can express myself in english despite having sometimes difficulties to make my point clear, and have basic scolar notions in spanish and german.
- I wish i had money and time to travel all around the world and open to people. But you know, wishes... that's what you think in your bed, just before dreams come...