Funds $0 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

0%

Author Topic: 'BULLSHIT!' with mint.  (Read 550999 times)

Offline moe_moe_hu_huuu

• Boobs in Space
  • J-Master
  • Renommée: 19
  • Somewhere in space, in a cocaine-covered orgy dome
    • View Profile
Re: 'BULLSHIT!' with mint.
« Reply #8639 on: October 15, 2018, 03:07:16 AM »
Avocados are bullshit - it's like Mother Nature got fucking wasted and decided to create a fruit out of wax. Everything about them is nasty, and they literally make me wanna puke. Avocado enthusiasts and the other food hippies should be strapped to the same rocket and blasted into the sun.

/foodrage

Offline MintiNF

• J-Werewolf j-Batman
  • Global Moderator
  • God of Water
  • Renommée: 82
  • its hard work being lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8638 on: March 05, 2018, 11:04:30 PM »
good thing i dont have to deal with them directly then.

Offline moe_moe_hu_huuu

• Boobs in Space
  • J-Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #8637 on: February 22, 2018, 04:30:27 PM »
Double post, but this needs to be said: Republicans are dumb fucking cunts of the highest order. How do you live with these people without wanting to forcibly euthanize them? I can't believe some of the things coming out of their mouths in the face of the recent shooting. Things they're saying to fucking children.

Americans of this board, your country is populated by mouth-breathing knuckle-draggers whom, if there was any kind of justice or order to this world, would die slow, painful deaths.

Offline moe_moe_hu_huuu

• Boobs in Space
  • J-Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #8636 on: February 17, 2018, 04:19:21 PM »
Internet: "I can't breath!"
Me:

This has to be one of the most cringe-worthy mistakes in the English language. Right up there with misusing 'then' and 'than'. It's so prominent that sometimes I find myself wondering if I'm the one incorrectly using 'breath' and 'breathe'. The non-natives get a pass, but everybody else deserves to be beaten into a coma with an English textbook! God knows what these people're doing in English class.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Offline Jump3R

• Shiroyasha|燃えてきたぜ!!|FanBoy/FB|OVER NINE THOUSA~ND posts!|Totally Off The Wall And Crazy (Totwac)|Dragon of the 9 Threads of Spam|Itsumo|Gyarakushia|Jyan|Wiseass| Shogun Obvious|Sweater|Sir Douchebag
  • Global Moderator
  • Galaxia
  • Renommée: 153
  • 真実はいつもひとつ!
    • View Profile
    • FictionPress Acc
« Reply #8635 on: February 12, 2018, 12:23:07 PM »
We all live, for now. Let's keep it that way xd

I haven't been using PC for gaming in years, back when I have there was no Win7 yet, only XP everywhere.
If you have your Win7 or Win10 built done well and with proper configuration then they are actually good systems to use, just not always for extremely strenuous graphical and processing tasks such as games.

Offline MintiNF

• J-Werewolf j-Batman
  • Global Moderator
  • God of Water
    • View Profile
« Reply #8634 on: January 31, 2018, 08:56:12 PM »
Nothing quite like Microsoft releasing a new build of windows 10 to add some gamer friendly shit and ending up breaking most games on the platform.
I live! Now my thread shall too.

Offline WilliamMow

• WilliamMowYH
  • J-Starter
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile
    • http://zaua.org/
BULLSHIT with mint
« Reply #8633 on: June 17, 2017, 11:35:59 PM »
Burn everything and install Windows 7.I have been using Linux Mint for the last year or two and though it has its awesomeness, so many things are impossibly annoying to deal with.

Offline MintiNF

• J-Werewolf j-Batman
  • Global Moderator
  • God of Water
    • View Profile
« Reply #8632 on: February 23, 2017, 06:12:18 PM »
got that one while reading "Afterschool of the earth" (also called the Earths After School Rest). its been good so far.

Offline obbieuth

• _̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡
  • God of Earth
  • Renommée: 155
    • View Profile
« Reply #8631 on: February 22, 2017, 07:41:20 PM »
Bravo Minti, I especially liked the second one. But yeah, the politics sure are hard to ignore this year. Science is my favorite distraction from politics. And I always find myself hoping that we can somehow keep advancing science without destroying our planet or our race. If we can just keep reaching, we aren't that far away from some truly amazing feats I think.

Offline MintiNF

• J-Werewolf j-Batman
  • Global Moderator
  • God of Water
    • View Profile
« Reply #8630 on: February 22, 2017, 03:26:49 AM »
! No longer available

Offline MintiNF

• J-Werewolf j-Batman
  • Global Moderator
  • God of Water
    • View Profile
« Reply #8629 on: February 06, 2017, 10:46:14 PM »

Offline obbieuth

• _̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡
  • God of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #8628 on: February 03, 2017, 07:49:34 PM »
I've seen some of those topics. Every time I think about the hyperloop, I'm excited, but I also wonder what a hyper crash would look like.

The texture packs I heard could be quite demanding, like gti 1080 demanding.

I wish that all the negativity about the presidential shit was gone. Politics is important because without it, nothing else can flourish. But ideally, it should be sort of the invisible strength behind the scene, allowing the arts to grow. It does not seem like that is what we are in for now.

Fucking moon, stealing all our oxygen! I KNEW it!

Offline obbieuth

• God of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #8626 on: January 30, 2017, 12:41:09 PM »
Ah I played the first game up to a point. But then college and life happened and I haven't really gotten back to it. I didn't really want to, truth be told. Because of how shitty the ending is reputed to be.

The feeling of being excited for a game is awesome. The conversion of Fallout 4 into VR is exciting to me. I'm really interested to see what potential workarounds Bethesda will come up with for the movement problem.

Do you move around a small fixed space (aka your room) with sensors put up on the wall to determine boundaries?

Do you teleport to an area defined by those boundaries and then teleport again when you reach the end of one?

Do you use a controller?

Do you use a low friction platform? Seems a bit restrictive because most people don't have the money or more importantly space to put one of those.

I think the solution at this point, which I can imagine, that I would prefer the most, would be like moving your arms up and down to run or something.

We are regrettably a long, long way away from a full dive experience. It may not even happen within our lifetimes or the next generation's lives. But I'd still like to see this pursued. The VR we have now, and the VR we all want. It could be a transformative experience not only in video games and recreation but in learning and communication. It could be a more comprehensive way of disseminating and sharing information. What if we could all learn more through this and learn to more effectively communicate with each other? What if you  could experience the plight of someone you'd never met a thousand miles away in virtual reality? Think that would impact your empathy? Do you think that would be able to shape your feelings and opinions, your actions? Maybe it would be the beginning of a better world.

Offline MintiNF

• J-Werewolf j-Batman
  • Global Moderator
  • God of Water
    • View Profile
« Reply #8625 on: January 30, 2017, 09:02:09 AM »
Thant was a compilation of most of the Mass Effect Andromeda trailers up to now. The audio was messed up in a few places in that vid though. I cant wait for this game man.
i remember saying i'd stream the first trilogy, since obbie never played it.

Offline Jump3R

• Shiroyasha|燃えてきたぜ!!|FanBoy/FB|OVER NINE THOUSA~ND posts!|Totally Off The Wall And Crazy (Totwac)|Dragon of the 9 Threads of Spam|Itsumo|Gyarakushia|Jyan|Wiseass| Shogun Obvious|Sweater|Sir Douchebag
  • Global Moderator
  • Galaxia
  • 真実はいつもひとつ!
    • View Profile
    • FictionPress Acc
« Reply #8624 on: January 30, 2017, 06:17:43 AM »
Special effects don't limit to computer graphics, dear. First award for special effects dates back to 1927... So regardless of how realistic the movie is, classic or not, old or new, the effects are still there. Just different.
So Godfather series has quite a few of those, actually, but what makes these movies great are dialogues, acting and character development... No need to fear those.
Also - assumptions and expectations are the enemy of the viewer. You are already lost if you assume things based of what other people saw, said, did or shown, without even experiencing it yourself...

Offline Miffy

• J-Piggy
  • God of Wind
  • Renommée: 40
  • Always remember you're unique, like everyone else
    • View Profile
« Reply #8623 on: January 30, 2017, 01:54:24 AM »
I only just got the chance to watch it Minti, that is awesome, keep it up man!

and no no, i haven't watched the Godfather yet, I want to! I feel like because the Godfather is a classic and I'm assuming without special effects, it wouldn't be scary?

Offline Jump3R

• Global Moderator
  • Galaxia
  • 真実はいつもひとつ!
    • View Profile
    • FictionPress Acc
« Reply #8622 on: January 29, 2017, 11:17:21 AM »
Wait, is that Mass Effect?

And I don't see anything scary in either of those, Godfather, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter... I love all of them, and seen most of them couple times or more...
I actually watched first Godfather earlier this month... gonna watch part 2 and 3 sometime in February...

Offline obbieuth

• God of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #8621 on: January 29, 2017, 09:42:40 AM »
Nice cinematics man!

Offline Bax

• Champion of The Annihilators - Slayer Of Humanity -Dark Duke -NightSoul
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold Dragon
  • Renommée: 20
  • Let The Madness Begin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8620 on: January 29, 2017, 08:53:07 AM »
Scary+ Lord of the rings ???? yet you seem to be okay with the Godfather ... hmmmmmmmm

Mint i seriously thought this was a trailer for a new movie or something

Offline Miffy

• J-Piggy
  • God of Wind
  • Renommée: 40
  • Always remember you're unique, like everyone else
    • View Profile
« Reply #8619 on: January 29, 2017, 07:12:22 AM »
I have  no idea where we are up to but I've never watched star wars and Lord of the Rings, found then both scary but strangely Harry Potter was fine

OH and I really want to watch the Godfather series but have never gotten the chance to yet

Offline MintiNF

• J-Werewolf j-Batman
  • Global Moderator
  • God of Water
    • View Profile
« Reply #8618 on: January 29, 2017, 05:35:25 AM »

Offline obbieuth

• God of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #8617 on: January 28, 2017, 07:41:35 PM »
My parents are both science fiction fans.

Offline Jump3R

• Global Moderator
  • Galaxia
  • 真実はいつもひとつ!
    • View Profile
    • FictionPress Acc
« Reply #8616 on: January 28, 2017, 07:34:55 PM »
Well I think IV was just after my mom finished high school... but she only saw the 1-6 on TV with me... she's not a huge sci fi fan, she prefers action actually xd

Offline obbieuth

• God of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #8615 on: January 28, 2017, 07:31:43 PM »
That came out while my dad was still in high school, he watched those ones for me.

Offline Jump3R

• Global Moderator
  • Galaxia
  • 真実はいつもひとつ!
    • View Profile
    • FictionPress Acc
« Reply #8614 on: January 28, 2017, 07:03:02 PM »
Well neither of us were alive yet back then so... yeah...
Understandable...

Offline obbieuth

• God of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #8613 on: January 28, 2017, 06:55:13 PM »
I watched all as they were released except for IV, V, and VI.

Offline Jump3R

• Global Moderator
  • Galaxia
  • 真実はいつもひとつ!
    • View Profile
    • FictionPress Acc
« Reply #8612 on: January 27, 2017, 12:15:28 PM »
Well so have I, just not at the time they were released... except 7 amd Rogue-1...

Offline obbieuth

• God of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #8611 on: January 27, 2017, 11:58:01 AM »
I watched them all in the order they came out.

Offline Jump3R

• Global Moderator
  • Galaxia
  • 真実はいつもひとつ!
    • View Profile
    • FictionPress Acc
« Reply #8610 on: January 27, 2017, 03:33:58 AM »
Hehehe. I must say watching Rogue One first, then original trilogy, then *shivers inside* prequel... trilogy... maybe?... then cartoons (if you're into that)... it's quite good chronology xd