Funds $0 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

0%

Author Topic: Introducing: Jaded misanthrope bored sitting in a hotel room  (Read 574974 times)

Offline Bax

• Champion of The Annihilators - Slayer Of Humanity -Dark Duke -NightSoul
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold Dragon
  • Renommée: 20
  • Let The Madness Begin
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing: Jaded misanthrope bored sitting in a hotel room
« Reply #10640 on: December 23, 2016, 03:44:27 PM »
What engine does the Durango have ? Must be a V8 but i wonder if its a Hemi or an SRT ... No doubt the challenger will prove to be challenging on wet roads if you dont drive carefully :P

Yo jumper good to hear youre doing well with your job and all , What have you been up nowdays with the addition of work taking a big part of your spare time ?

Offline Jump3R

• Shiroyasha|燃えてきたぜ!!|FanBoy/FB|OVER NINE THOUSA~ND posts!|Totally Off The Wall And Crazy (Totwac)|Dragon of the 9 Threads of Spam|Itsumo|Gyarakushia|Jyan|Wiseass| Shogun Obvious|Sweater|Sir Douchebag
  • Global Moderator
  • Galaxia
  • Renommée: 153
  • 真実はいつもひとつ!
    • View Profile
    • FictionPress Acc
« Reply #10639 on: December 23, 2016, 02:42:37 PM »
I'm here, Nightsoul, excuse me for doing my JOB in real life...
Except...
We finished our assignment yesterday and until Xmas we don't really have anything to do... so I wrote some sh*t down since I found me a few hours to spare, and now that I'm back home and chilling - TADAA! Here I am! Yours truly, Shogun of the Spamworld, Master of Verbal Disaster, the One, the Only---! ♪JU~MPƎ~R♪!

And I have seen Arrival last week too, and gonna watch Passengers after New Year xd

Offline obbieuth

• _̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡
  • God of Earth
  • Renommée: 155
    • View Profile
« Reply #10638 on: December 23, 2016, 01:09:51 PM »
Haha, yeah, I really enjoy everything about it. The one next to it is mine too and I use the Durango when the weather is foul, because its four wheel drive.

Offline Bax

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Dragon
  • Let The Madness Begin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10637 on: December 23, 2016, 12:54:05 PM »
Dayum obbie thats nice , Loving the engine roar ?

Offline obbieuth

• _̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡
  • God of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #10636 on: December 23, 2016, 11:40:09 AM »
Oh he is around, check the google chat, he was there yesterday. As for the trip, he definitely has it in him it was an idea we baked up on this last trip. I'm thinking road trip in the new Challenger, here is a pic if you haven't seen it yet:

Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Offline Bax

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Dragon
  • Let The Madness Begin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10635 on: December 23, 2016, 11:26:23 AM »
Jumper ? I dont think he has it in him hahaha wheres he hiding anyway ?

Offline obbieuth

• God of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #10634 on: December 22, 2016, 04:37:55 PM »
Probably more like we're going to get Jumper to come over here. I'm thinking like 2018 or 2019

Offline Bax

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Dragon
  • Let The Madness Begin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10633 on: December 22, 2016, 04:33:55 PM »
Its gonna be all green and grassy when spring arrives right ? so when will you be going back there ?

Offline obbieuth

• God of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #10632 on: December 22, 2016, 04:32:37 PM »
Yep, he sure was, it was awesome man! The snow was a resort that had and awesome hot springs too.

Offline Bax

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Dragon
  • Let The Madness Begin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10631 on: December 22, 2016, 04:30:02 PM »
wow so much snow .... Were inside a cave there what is that ? seems like you saw it all , Caves , Mountains , Nature , Buildings and designs , Statues xD So jumper was with you all the time huh ?

Offline obbieuth

• God of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #10630 on: December 21, 2016, 09:49:00 PM »
Yeah, it was really good. I totally recommend it.

Now the question is, do I see Passengers? RT gave it like a 30% but its in space...

RT gave Arrival like a 94 for the record.

Thought I'd put up some pics of the trip:

Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

this will be a good one for signifying approval of posts and stuff in the future lol

Just some highlights, hope you guys enjoy them.

Offline MintiNF

• J-Werewolf j-Batman
  • Global Moderator
  • God of Water
  • Renommée: 82
  • its hard work being lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #10629 on: December 21, 2016, 09:20:55 PM »
havent seen it yet. Was it good?

Offline obbieuth

• God of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #10628 on: December 20, 2016, 08:05:17 PM »
Saw Arrival, giant friendly tentacle monsters...

Offline MintiNF

• J-Werewolf j-Batman
  • Global Moderator
  • God of Water
    • View Profile
« Reply #10627 on: December 20, 2016, 03:55:06 PM »
:yay:
and work is throwing a wrench in the works. My Schedule may be changing.

Offline obbieuth

• God of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #10626 on: December 20, 2016, 01:18:31 PM »
I ended up doing it, more out of boredom than anything else. I've been reading audiobooks lately so I was just wandering around listening and started doing some planks, band flys, and rotator cuff exercise.

Offline MintiNF

• J-Werewolf j-Batman
  • Global Moderator
  • God of Water
    • View Profile
« Reply #10625 on: December 20, 2016, 12:25:28 PM »
well. I gotta gym this week myself

Offline obbieuth

• God of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #10624 on: December 19, 2016, 03:32:58 PM »
A very good set of ideas, yet I find myself dubious on the willpower for the first haha.

Offline MintiNF

• J-Werewolf j-Batman
  • Global Moderator
  • God of Water
    • View Profile
« Reply #10623 on: December 19, 2016, 11:51:04 AM »
Gym, Game, eat, sleep, read.
You're welcome.

Offline obbieuth

• God of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #10622 on: December 17, 2016, 10:29:50 PM »
Very interesting, also, thanks for breathing life back into my deceased thread.

I've got a week of now and absolutely no plans.

Offline MintiNF

• J-Werewolf j-Batman
  • Global Moderator
  • God of Water
    • View Profile

Offline obbieuth

• God of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #10620 on: November 25, 2016, 08:27:55 AM »
Cool, we should be set then.

Offline Jump3R

• Shiroyasha|燃えてきたぜ!!|FanBoy/FB|OVER NINE THOUSA~ND posts!|Totally Off The Wall And Crazy (Totwac)|Dragon of the 9 Threads of Spam|Itsumo|Gyarakushia|Jyan|Wiseass| Shogun Obvious|Sweater|Sir Douchebag
  • Global Moderator
  • Galaxia
  • 真実はいつもひとつ!
    • View Profile
    • FictionPress Acc
« Reply #10619 on: November 25, 2016, 02:18:30 AM »
I don't really have many potential reasons to go back home prematurely, Obbie. Like, ever. But it doesn't mean I can't or won't if needed. I have never yet found myself unable to go back home from whatever predicament I have thrown myself into... and I was a stupid kid who threw himself into shitty situations all the time. Now I'm grown up, so it's even easier xd

Offline MintiNF

• J-Werewolf j-Batman
  • Global Moderator
  • God of Water
    • View Profile

Offline obbieuth

• God of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #10617 on: November 22, 2016, 02:29:09 PM »
Yeah, we got the fun covered, but its good you can warp home. You never know when you might need to.

Offline Jump3R

• Global Moderator
  • Galaxia
  • 真実はいつもひとつ!
    • View Profile
    • FictionPress Acc
« Reply #10616 on: November 22, 2016, 12:31:27 PM »
okay, cool :P
Thought so but I didn't want to intrude if not... better safe than sorry, you know. and I always have a mean to go home at the moments notice, I may not be good at planning, but I am always prepared xd

Offline obbieuth

• God of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #10615 on: November 21, 2016, 05:22:52 PM »
Haha, well man, we were going to cover you from the very start. So if you want to take something then I'd say take enough to be able to return home at a moments notice if you need to for an emergency. Otherwise we've got it covered.

Offline Jump3R

• Global Moderator
  • Galaxia
  • 真実はいつもひとつ!
    • View Profile
    • FictionPress Acc
« Reply #10614 on: November 21, 2016, 09:30:55 AM »
Good. And speaking of which, I was wondering how much cash do I have to save up for this trip... I'm not really traveling much to begin with, not to mention like this... and I don't want to leech  off you more than necessary either...

Offline obbieuth

• God of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #10613 on: November 20, 2016, 09:36:33 PM »
Minimal is good. I'll inevitably end up over packing. But I'm going slightly farther from home in an area I'm unfamiliar with. But I am making progress. I take less on each trip.

Offline Jump3R

• Global Moderator
  • Galaxia
  • 真実はいつもひとつ!
    • View Profile
    • FictionPress Acc
« Reply #10612 on: November 20, 2016, 09:47:57 AM »
Well, I should think of what to take myself, but, I'm pretty sure it will end up like this: On Friday the 2nd I'll look into my wardrobe and according to the weather forecast for the week I will get one outfit to travel in and one to take for a spare, just in case. I'm a minimalist like that sometimes... most of the time...
:maikka:

Offline obbieuth

• God of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #10611 on: November 20, 2016, 09:34:53 AM »
Nope, no snow, the weather has indeed been weird here. Oh well, when I come to visit, I will be prepared for temperatures between 100 and -30. Bringing layers. Not very many clothes, but ones picked to be effective as a layered defense. I will probably only bring 2 outfits, 3 at the most (counting what I wear). But it will be a lot of wool. Tshirt, wool sweater, wool zip sweater, down jacket, rain jacket (to protect the down if it rains or is wet snow), and wool long johns.