Funds $0 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

0%

Author Topic: Introducing: Jaded misanthrope bored sitting in a hotel room  (Read 561401 times)

Offline robonxt

• "Mental curruption at 75%. Please evacuate. All safety fail-proof systems are now offline."
  • J-Hero
  • Renommée: 35
  • World's first high-tech human-like robot
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing: Jaded misanthrope bored sitting in a hotel room
« Reply #10789 on: August 21, 2018, 10:37:16 PM »
Oh, so we are sharing game accounts now?

"Add meeee!!!"

Anyways, just type 'robonxt' without the '' and you shall see me everywhere online ;)

Offline MintiNF

• J-Werewolf j-Batman
  • Global Moderator
  • God of Water
  • Renommée: 82
  • its hard work being lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #10788 on: May 18, 2018, 04:09:44 PM »

Offline crbrgmi

• I'm a GumiBear. (´・ω・`) ~ Princess of Spam
  • Gold Dragon
  • Renommée: 120
  • the pathway to Hell is paved in good deeds.
    • View Profile
    • Skelly fairy bloggy
« Reply #10787 on: March 10, 2018, 02:37:19 AM »
I had to read that first sentence a few times before I finally understood what it meant. (Why would I want to hit any of you?! [thats how tired I am]).

We don’t have a PLayStation anymore. Something happened awhile back, our account got hacked or something...I don’t know that story. But I’m super stoked to be your Twitch buddy, jump. :)

I should really invest in all these other platforms for communicating with you guys. I don’t even know what google hangout is, and I got rid of discord when I stopped playing WoW. (Tragic. I really want to become unhealthily addicted to that game again).

And I ask, cuz I don’t want to seem like some creepy stalker, or some super desperate chick who, again, stalks. But I accept your middle man friend accept, Obbie, and I will add Minti to my steam.

Offline obbieuth

• _̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡
  • God of Earth
  • Renommée: 155
    • View Profile
« Reply #10786 on: March 07, 2018, 02:01:42 PM »
Don't ever feel self conscious about hitting me, Jumper, or Minti up on any platform at any hour of the day or night. We certain to god do that all the time among ourselves. We are on google hangouts, Steam, and Discord all the time. And you'd be welcome on any channel any time.

I'll answer for Minti, you can totally be friends!

Offline Jump3R

• Shiroyasha|燃えてきたぜ!!|FanBoy/FB|OVER NINE THOUSA~ND posts!|Totally Off The Wall And Crazy (Totwac)|Dragon of the 9 Threads of Spam|Itsumo|Gyarakushia|Jyan|Wiseass| Shogun Obvious|Sweater|Sir Douchebag
  • Global Moderator
  • Galaxia
  • Renommée: 153
  • 真実はいつもひとつ!
    • View Profile
    • FictionPress Acc
« Reply #10785 on: February 12, 2018, 12:30:43 PM »
Oh hi G-chan, long time no see.

Sorry, I don't have steam, since I don't have a computer I can play games on. I do have a new PS4, if you're on PSN hit me up, I'm on there as SerJump3R (fyi, it's not a typo, and "ser" is an old English form of "sir", super outdated and fancy)

Offline crbrgmi

• Gold Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Skelly fairy bloggy
« Reply #10784 on: February 06, 2018, 10:29:33 PM »
Minti! Can we be friends? I’m not totally sociable and I play random shit like Skyrim, stardew valley and the sims, but it would be cool to see you there too. :)

Offline MintiNF

• J-Werewolf j-Batman
  • Global Moderator
  • God of Water
    • View Profile
« Reply #10783 on: January 31, 2018, 09:18:40 PM »
oh, i should log into steam more. Well now that i got the dragon ball fighterz i'll certainly be online.

Offline crbrgmi

• Gold Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Skelly fairy bloggy
« Reply #10782 on: January 08, 2018, 06:04:52 AM »
But if you’re in the “attracted to the supernatural” club, you break out your awesome spirit box and try to communicate with the spirits still lurking.

Unless there’s dolls, then I say get the fuck outta there! We don’t fuck with dolls.

I miss you guys. ;.; i see Obbie all the time on my steam, and I was tempted to send you a howdy (but got distracted by bad video gaming by my kids and took over the PlayStation. -cracks knuckles- Mana showed em how it’s done) I would send you a howdy now but it’s 2AM and my computer is in the creepy living room. So my howdy is here.

Howdy!

Offline obbieuth

• _̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡
  • God of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #10781 on: January 01, 2018, 08:43:12 PM »
WARNING THIS TOPIC IS OLD AS FUCK! AND NO ONE VISITS IT ANYMORE. UNLESS YOU'RE SURE YOU WANT TO REPLY PLEASE CONSIDER FUCKING OFF...

Oh boy...Even the site is warning me away. Its like I stepped into a haunted house and I'm getting the turn back now warning.

Offline Jump3R

• Shiroyasha|燃えてきたぜ!!|FanBoy/FB|OVER NINE THOUSA~ND posts!|Totally Off The Wall And Crazy (Totwac)|Dragon of the 9 Threads of Spam|Itsumo|Gyarakushia|Jyan|Wiseass| Shogun Obvious|Sweater|Sir Douchebag
  • Global Moderator
  • Galaxia
  • 真実はいつもひとつ!
    • View Profile
    • FictionPress Acc
« Reply #10780 on: August 28, 2017, 06:13:52 AM »
*goes through the room with a defibrillator, kneels and presses it on the ground*
CLEAR!
*listens for heartbeat*
CLEAR!
*repeats*
All done. Now that the thread is revived... The closest time frame for me to make a trip would be this time next year.

Offline obbieuth

• God of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #10779 on: June 09, 2017, 02:37:27 PM »
For now no trips for me. There are a lot of pharmacist job shortages in my area so there is no one to cover even normal shifts let alone vacations. My PIC and I have both canceled our vacations. If they ever hire some floaters I'll probably take a trip out to Boston to visit a friend of mine who is going to Harvard this summer (just for a semester, and literally just so he can put it on his resume).

Oh yeah, do drop by the gmail chat Gummy. That is where most of us congregate. I think we all still check the forums, but there is more action in the chat at the moment.

Offline superdragonite64

• the "damnit yet another one" dragon of jcafe
  • J-Legend
  • Renommée: 8
  • I want to drive a fast car but i lack $ & skill
    • View Profile
    • Always in Progress
« Reply #10778 on: June 07, 2017, 02:23:19 AM »
By god a wild gummy bear done showed up. Probably a bit too late for you to see this, bur ive been doing well. Mostly the same in fact. You on the other hand sound like youve been going through an adventure or two. In the hobbit sense, as in the vast majority of people dislike the forceful and unexpected nature of them and also the wierdos who go on thembut theres a decent potential to profit if you dont keel over. :wahaha:

Offline robonxt

• "Mental curruption at 75%. Please evacuate. All safety fail-proof systems are now offline."
  • J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10777 on: June 06, 2017, 08:17:15 PM »
Almost upgraded from a minor to a major (or is it from a kid to a adult?) so I am really feeling the years.
I haven't been updating my DREAMORIES so often as I would have liked, summer programs and applications to who knows where are taking up a chunk of my time nowadays :(

No trips planned, since Sir Jump has jumped the ship back in 2016 ;)

Offline crbrgmi

• Gold Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Skelly fairy bloggy
« Reply #10776 on: June 05, 2017, 01:28:26 AM »
I'm always up for some gummies :D I even used to be the gummy supplier before my computer broke and I'm too lazy to "supply" by phone.

I've been okay  Obie. Reading lots and lots of Fairy Tail and Naruto fanfics, also been watching lots of game streams. Can't wait to go to work again. Maybe fighting with insurance companies is what I need to get myself back to being happy again.

How have you guys been?

Any more special trips planned?

Offline robonxt

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10775 on: May 29, 2017, 05:38:53 PM »
Anyone up for some Gummy-s? xD

Offline MintiNF

• J-Werewolf j-Batman
  • Global Moderator
  • God of Water
    • View Profile
« Reply #10774 on: May 28, 2017, 06:36:56 PM »
Gummy!

Offline obbieuth

• God of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #10773 on: May 26, 2017, 08:24:46 PM »
Hey Gummy! As you can see, the forum hasn't gotten a lot of love lately. We've mostly moved to gmail chat. But a few of us still check this place out every now and then.

How have you been?

Offline crbrgmi

• Gold Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Skelly fairy bloggy
« Reply #10772 on: May 03, 2017, 10:37:46 PM »
Some people have a pack rat gene that they have a hard time fighting. Many people just don't realize that cluttering up their bedroom will fuck with their mind. Most people don't do a lot of thinking, they feel they don't think. That is why they get addicted to stuff. Too much feeling, not enough thinking.

It's like you know me or something. I'm addicted to clutter and proud to admit it. I need lots of space for my books, movies, figurines, games, puzzles, clothes, secret snack stash, Christmas ornaments that are too amazing to take out once a year...also speaking from a woman's perspective; at least I don't waste money on shoes and makeup...only the essentials.

Offline robonxt

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10771 on: May 02, 2017, 01:20:10 AM »
So now, we just need to find the perfect balance between thinking and feeling and everything should all go well...?

Offline MintiNF

• J-Werewolf j-Batman
  • Global Moderator
  • God of Water
    • View Profile
« Reply #10770 on: April 30, 2017, 10:21:30 AM »
Some of us think too much. it delays the result i.e action.

Offline obbieuth

• God of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #10769 on: April 17, 2017, 06:15:53 PM »
Some people have a pack rat gene that they have a hard time fighting. Many people just don't realize that cluttering up their bedroom will fuck with their mind. Most people don't do a lot of thinking, they feel they don't think. That is why they get addicted to stuff. Too much feeling, not enough thinking.

Offline Bax

• Champion of The Annihilators - Slayer Of Humanity -Dark Duke -NightSoul
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold Dragon
  • Renommée: 20
  • Let The Madness Begin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10768 on: April 17, 2017, 11:04:25 AM »
Indeed after all somehow we all like to fall asleep in dark tight areas , as a kid i used to crawl into tight spaces where i felt most relaxed and at peace , didnt take me long to fall into sleep in that state even thought it was not as soft or warm as a bed

Offline robonxt

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10767 on: April 17, 2017, 01:10:28 AM »
I'd argue that a better idea would be to take the smallest room you have and just make it very simple.

+1
I don't really get why people dump so much in their bedroom. It's for sleeping, not a closet.

Offline obbieuth

• God of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #10766 on: April 15, 2017, 01:27:08 PM »
A lot of people take the biggest room they have and make it the "master bedroom". I'd argue that a better idea would be to take the smallest room you have and just make it very simple. That is what I do and what every study and paper I've ever read has suggested. Do nothing but sleep in your bedroom and train your mind to subconsciously associate it with sleep. It isn't crazy voodoo jedi mind trick shit, it really does work.

Offline Bax

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Dragon
  • Let The Madness Begin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10765 on: April 15, 2017, 12:45:20 AM »

Shit I don't know, perhaps you are stressed the fuck out, texting in bed, and have a giant ass TV in your room blaring Dr. Phil all the time. Tell you what. Set all that shit on fire. 3 hours before bed do some light cardio, then shower, then spend some time reading an actual paper book. Do that until you start to feel tired and then sleep. While we're at it make your bedroom dark, cool, and simple. Very few furnishings. Spend very little time in there. Only sleep in there, no other activities. Do all those things, don't cheat, then come back and tell me you can't sleep.

I will second that , if you dont cheat this will work no doubt ...Especially the part where you only relate your bedroom/Bed to sleep and nothing else

Offline obbieuth

• God of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #10764 on: April 13, 2017, 09:08:08 PM »
Mega Drop Ship Jumper Reply
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

I would also add that technology has a super obvious effect of stressing people the fuck out. There are more variables to consider when using even basic technology than most people can keep up with. When they try, they do a shitty job and it bugs them the hell out. If they'd put that stuff away and just live even 1 hour a day, or 1 day a week. Just give themselves some away time from it. They'd be way happier. Its there. Does not mean you have to utilize 100% of the tech for all waking hours.

But why can't I sleep?!

Shit I don't know, perhaps you are stressed the fuck out, texting in bed, and have a giant ass TV in your room blaring Dr. Phil all the time. Tell you what. Set all that shit on fire. 3 hours before bed do some light cardio, then shower, then spend some time reading an actual paper book. Do that until you start to feel tired and then sleep. While we're at it make your bedroom dark, cool, and simple. Very few furnishings. Spend very little time in there. Only sleep in there, no other activities. Do all those things, don't cheat, then come back and tell me you can't sleep.

Offline Jump3R

• Global Moderator
  • Galaxia
  • 真実はいつもひとつ!
    • View Profile
    • FictionPress Acc
« Reply #10763 on: April 11, 2017, 09:02:08 AM »
Oh god, sorry guys I wasn't here... all the good topics missed me. I have opinions on all of them, but then again, you pretty much covered my point of view in them by large margin. Not that I don't have anything else to add, just that it's pretty inconsequential.
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!
Well, I guess spoiler was required...

Offline Bax

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Dragon
  • Let The Madness Begin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10762 on: April 10, 2017, 11:03:23 PM »
No doubt there , we no longer remember things like we used , back in the 90s we all remembered atleast 30 phone numbers easily without needing to look for them in our contacts list , nowdays i dont even remember my own phone number ..

We used to calculate stuff in our heads , nowdays we pull out the phone and calculate no matter how simple or easy it is

We used to visit people to say hi and bond which made everyone more friendly and easily bonded together creating unity and all ... nowdays a random call once a year is all we get , not to mention it can be ignored

Just a few at the top of my head

Offline obbieuth

• God of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #10761 on: April 10, 2017, 06:06:27 PM »
They inhibit communication in day to day interactions as well. I would say they give people a false sense of security as well. Thinking you can always call for help. People learn to rely on google more, and on their own brains less.

Offline Bax

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Dragon
  • Let The Madness Begin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10760 on: April 09, 2017, 12:49:44 AM »
xD cant deny that haha ,cant say im a big fan of smartphones and the way they are replacing computers :P