Funds $0 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

0%

Author Topic: Claymore Discussion.  (Read 57191 times)

Offline stormos

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Claymore Discussion.
« Reply #300 on: December 26, 2011, 03:02:37 PM »
Personally I want to see Raki fighting.  Like, legit fighting.  Although they may need to make him a bit stronger for that to actually be possible with all the new abyssal ones and stuff.

That or him being reunited with Claire.

I actually want to know what kind of training he went through to be as strong as he is.  Also, the reason why he is special ( since he didn't get absorbed when he got hit by that stick thing.)

Offline meepslive

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: December 12, 2011, 06:08:36 AM »
Personally I want to see Raki fighting.  Like, legit fighting.  Although they may need to make him a bit stronger for that to actually be possible with all the new abyssal ones and stuff.

That or him being reunited with Claire.

Offline fallingstarz

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: December 11, 2011, 09:50:43 PM »
The recent chapters are all about the Abyssal ones and lotsa fighting. They were great to look at but I want to see clare again. = =

Offline yupyupyup

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: December 07, 2011, 01:17:48 PM »
I'm getting frustrated/ disappointed with Mr. Yagi. I think he's struggling pretty bad with how to continue the series. The story of Claymore was intriguing in beginning, but the fact that Yagi failed to give the organization and the warriors more in-depth identities, now makes the whole series pretty shallow.

-What is the organization's true motive and purpose? They don't really need to go to the extent of creating monsters and deal with them for money. They can just go rob the towns with all powerful claymores at hand.
-Why do the warriors have to be loyal to the organization when the organization itself has no mean to physically kill off the betrayal warriors. It's basically composed of normal men. The warriors can just work together and overthrow the organization anytime.

Claymore is getting more like Bleach, the storyline is dragged out as far as the author can and is created on the go. Yagi at least have the luxury of releasing only once a month, and he couldn't even get the chapters any more interesting. Berserk is on the same boat, no, it's more expansive. But Miura at least put effort in his work, both storylines and art quality.

Offline birain

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: December 06, 2011, 03:53:07 PM »
Agre really Curious how he will loock when he awakens And curious about clair 2 what kind of super mosnster will she become  :huh:

Clair is missing in the story many chapter...I think maybe any surprise about her ..

Offline kusanagi25

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: December 05, 2011, 12:58:45 AM »
anyone know when next chap out?

its up on mangastream

Offline xdeath

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: December 04, 2011, 08:00:03 PM »
anyone know when next chap out?

Offline Zerfin

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: November 17, 2011, 09:06:15 PM »
Agre really Curious how he will loock when he awakens And curious about clair 2 what kind of super mosnster will she become  :huh:

Offline aku720

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: November 14, 2011, 10:02:14 PM »
dude i think so u have forgotten few important parts of the story the men were more powerful warriors as a claymore but they gave up very easily to the pleasure of awakening so there production was stopped and Raki is not having blood of a normal claymore he was hit by the projectile which came out of that Super Abyssal One (Twins) which initially were having ranking in single digits and they were the best claymore of there time
Raki is a well trained warrior if he gets the power of claymore then he will definitely become stronger then Clair

Offline psion300

• Open Your Mind To My Awesomeness
  • J-Regular
  • A true god forgets he's a god
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: November 09, 2011, 12:42:14 AM »
i think Raki is different from traditional claymores like clare. He does have ordinary yomai blood in him. I think they put Priscilla's blood in him and she's like this Super Abyssal One. Clare has the blood of a number one Claymore in her. So both of them have the potential to become a vicious couple.

Offline aku720

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: October 29, 2011, 12:41:56 PM »
both the anime and the manga series are amazing a must watch/read though they are having alternate ending but still they are awesome
the manga series is at very interesting point and i am hoping that Raki will evolve as claymore as he is having that yoma stuff in him more than Claire i wish to see raki in action claire dont even know that how much raki has progressed since there last meeting
Raki can become the strongest claymore(male)

Offline dungmap07

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: October 21, 2011, 01:50:51 AM »
I'm missing Claire so much   :p!ssed:

Offline ak388

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: October 08, 2011, 06:24:49 PM »
I'm missing everyone tbh. I mean I can barely recognize the original casts from the flood of new claymores that are being brought into the picture. Not to mention Miria haven't progress much in terms of finding out what the organization is really up to since the last time I read it, which was like... last year..... Let's hope Clare make an interesting come back soonish.

Offline bakasensei

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: September 29, 2011, 09:34:05 AM »
I'm missing Clare quite a bit too, though she sometimes annoyed me.  Right now I think I'm more annoyed with how the organization seemingly brought back former super #1s from the dead.  I thought that they were starting to finally get some of the mystery solved with showing that it is the organization creating youki and that the island is basically a huge lab for them.  Now though, they add another bit of mystery (on top of what's really going on with Clare) with, once again, 1 upping Miria et al. after already having the abysmal feeders there.

It somewhat surprises me too that once a claymore turns into an awakened being fully (like the 3 abysmal ones) they regain their senses somewhat, but don't aim to take any revenge against the organization. *shrug... I love the story regardless... I just wish a few things were moving faster :)  I was happy to see Raki back in the picture after his somewhat long absence.  Now I am getting impatient waiting for Clare to make her appearance again after her long absence.

Offline antonus

• J-Wanderer
  • Global Moderator
  • God of Wind
  • Renommée: 185
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: September 09, 2011, 01:37:03 AM »
I bet when claire comes back though, she will have a major power up, kinda like super saiyan...  :ftp:

Offline fistsofrage

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: September 08, 2011, 04:42:42 AM »
Looks like miria is trying to reach clare's lvl of transformation ability. It's kind of sad that miria's lvling up while clare is stuck in stasis.

Offline JustMax

• J-Hero
  • Renommée: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: September 04, 2011, 10:29:47 PM »
Isn't the good thing about Raki that he isn't a Claymore? :huh:
Since Youki can be tracked. Raki has none. If he had the skills of a Claymore yet none of the Youki, wouldn't he have an edge against Claymores?

Offline bafa

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: September 04, 2011, 10:01:02 PM »
I would like it too if Raki becomes a Claymore.
Besides more this isn't impossible, if Claymores lost their fight against the numbers 1, Raki could be captured and after some memory erasing be change into Claymore or Awakening Being.

Offline dk08

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: August 31, 2011, 01:40:29 AM »
If RAki would become a Claymore it would be awesome : )

Offline Keev

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: August 30, 2011, 06:24:34 AM »
I hope it doesn't become a manga like Berserk, where you have to wait years for the plot to continue

Offline monkry

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: August 05, 2011, 04:52:45 AM »
hummm since Yagi-sensei make a very long delay of Clare's comeback, I guess it must be in an epic way....  :wahaha:
wow I'm waiting for the moment she reunited with Raki  :lovely:

Offline psion300

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: July 30, 2011, 03:59:08 AM »
i think clare is going to make a goku like entire and pwn the three number ones. It doesn't look like Miria and the others will win without Clare and whatever new power she's obtained.

Offline kumagami

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: July 19, 2011, 11:51:21 AM »
I hope this arc will conclude soon,because it's pain to waiting one month for just 25-30 pages  :p!ssed:

Replied: July 19, 2011, 11:53:33 AM
I hope this arc will conclude soon,because it's pain to waiting one month for just 25-30 pages   :hikki:

Offline hotcurrents

• J-Titan
  • Renommée: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: July 07, 2011, 12:08:44 AM »
I thought he was just standing around with the others in black looking at the carnage? I don't think that's a smart thing to do...why doesn't Maria just target the ones in black? Knock them out and the girls won't have leadership...

Offline Goral

• Firefly/Serenity fanatic
  • GWR Team
  • J-Regular
  • Renommée: 23
    • View Profile
    • MiB scanlations
« Reply #276 on: July 06, 2011, 07:00:17 PM »
If anyone's interested here's a different scanlation than MS's:
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!
On this site you can also download earlier chapters, all of them with the best (i.e. gernot's) translation. Manga Stream has started using his translation only from 114th chapter onward and in previous ones molokidan's (who even though might be a better translator than him because he did speed releases wasn't as accurate as gernot).

As for chapter 116th, these three number ones look great and they seem very strong also. Miria is a bit overpowered here and talks (in her mind) too much but I can swallow that. What I can't swallow is that Claymores have hundreds of litres of blood and in fact the more they lose the more shallow and less fatal the wound. And where's Rubel? Did he evacuate (which would be a smart thing actually)? Chapter without Rubel when MiBs are present somehow doesn't feel right. Maybe he went to Rabona to get Miata's help ;).

Offline hotcurrents

• J-Titan
  • Renommée: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: July 04, 2011, 10:05:48 AM »
I hope they bring clare back to fight the three number ones

I hope that she appears in a blaze of glory just when all the claymores are in trouble!

Replied: July 04, 2011, 10:54:31 AM

Those three are scary! in 116... :omgnooo:

It seems that the further back in the organization's past you go the stronger the number ones are. 

Offline unknown1212

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: June 22, 2011, 10:46:52 PM »

Offline malbonheur

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: June 09, 2011, 04:43:38 PM »
We now know who the 3 revived number one claymores are. Too bad it couldn't have been Teresa,Can't wait to see Miria fighting in earnest

Offline MintiNF

• J-Werewolf j-Batman
  • Global Moderator
  • God of Water
  • Renommée: 82
  • its hard work being lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: May 16, 2011, 08:54:10 PM »
Agreed... mostly. Waiting patiently for that.

Offline psion300

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: April 24, 2011, 11:20:58 AM »
Organization's falling down, falling down
Organization's falling down by their Claymores Yesssss!!!! :yay:
This was a long time coming but the Organization isn't done just yet. Remember that freaky dude was working on reviving all the previous number one Claymores as his zombie slaves. Most likely they will all be killed and we can end the Yoma Island Saga and see who contracted the Organizations to make the Yoma and Claymores in the first place.