Funds $77 | Needed $160
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

52%

Author Topic: Rika ch.01-14+  (Read 32516 times)

Offline cuby

• J-Hero
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Rika ch.01-14+
« Reply #131 on: September 08, 2013, 04:35:39 PM »
Thanx!!

Offline justadood

• J-Master
  • Renommée: 22
  • still looking for relief
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 07, 2013, 08:26:08 PM »
move to other comic?
suggests to me his current publisher had no balls and chose not to stand up to the Morals Police. 
Let's see where this ends up--the story was quite interesting so far

Offline gaiar31

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 07, 2013, 07:13:25 PM »
move to other comic?

Offline kaibayugi2002

• J-Hero
  • Renommée: 233
    • View Profile
Re: Rika ch.01-15+
« Reply #128 on: September 07, 2013, 05:11:14 PM »
Chapter 15:
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

First and Last pages say the series is ending in Young Animal Arashi but the author says he will surely be continuing the series.

Offline yovvi

• Las cosas sólo llegan cuándo uno las busca
  • J-Starter
  • Renommée: 5
  • (~',')~ Lolicon por naturaleza ~(','~)
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 26, 2013, 10:44:33 AM »
 :sweaty: ¡Gracias!

Offline justadood

• J-Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 06, 2013, 03:18:24 PM »
We'll probably have to see, and pay attention to the trade rags.  The political climate in the Tokyo region (as opposed to public culture) seems to be considerably more puritanical these days, which would make stories like this more difficult to publish, unless the author significantly changes their plot/content, or shifts to the Hentai rags, which will kill sales (and therefore payout)

Offline oppius

• J-Recruit
  • Renommée: -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 06, 2013, 02:13:56 PM »
 :spurt: O M G, is this for realz? Did a chapter actually come out? I am shocked!! I thought this manga was definitely done for. I'm glad it's back but I wonder, is it still on that monthly schedule?...

P.S. Thanks for bringing us this chapter :)   :yay:

Offline paelor960

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 02, 2013, 06:59:21 AM »
THe author is doing it again (shoehorning another love-interest, that is)  :huh:

Offline kaibayugi2002

• J-Hero
  • Renommée: 233
    • View Profile
Re: Rika ch.01-14
« Reply #123 on: August 02, 2013, 04:08:44 AM »
Chapter 14
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Offline IronSnake

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
Re: Rika ch.01-13.5+
« Reply #122 on: August 01, 2013, 08:56:50 PM »
Same here. Its been months since 13.5 came out. Might as well assume the worst.

Offline KidNemo

• J-Highlander
  • Renommée: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 11, 2013, 12:09:54 PM »
Ive given up waiting, thrown it under a pile and moved onto better things

Offline IronSnake

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: June 02, 2013, 04:51:21 PM »
i hope the author continues the manga. its been months since a new chapter came out. 

Offline xanadu

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 20, 2013, 10:05:10 PM »
 :hi:
Arigato

Offline sailabc1

• Once a pervert, always a pervert~
  • J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 12, 2013, 03:54:09 AM »
*Headdesk* So mom thinks she's after their property by seducing Kazuya... I don't even...  :sic:

Anywayz dad's awesomeness goes 1 up more. He can be of help here. Will look forward to next chapter... Except this is still too much development if the focus is going to shift back to Rika again. Though I still don't find Shii hot...

Offline lorcan4

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 12, 2013, 01:50:28 AM »
 :yay: new chapter thank you for sharing

Offline gaiar31

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 28, 2013, 05:48:34 AM »
13.5!!!!

:p!ssed:

Offline DarkDooM

• Godfather of jCafe
  • J-Titan
  • Renommée: 2379
    • View Profile
Re: Rika ch.01-13+
« Reply #115 on: February 28, 2013, 03:15:48 AM »
Chapter 13.5:

Offline overlord75

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 18, 2013, 03:47:06 PM »
Let me guess: hiatus again?

Offline KidNemo

• J-Highlander
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 07, 2013, 01:09:32 PM »
over bearing? I prefer the dads take on things
Isnt it just reflecting what their social rules are, culturally wrong in our societies but not theirs? 
There are some really odd socially wrong ones though like step- siblings being shunned

Offline justadood

• J-Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 07, 2013, 03:11:51 AM »
not so much a bitch as a ball-busting moralizer...  Dad either would be totally laid back or totally meek.

If this series isn't on hiatus, I hope to see how Rika and her brother work things out....it's OK to bang your cousin but not your sister?  hate to say it, but consanguinity is still a problem (though maybe not *quite* as bad).....

Offline KidNemo

• J-Highlander
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 07, 2013, 01:56:03 AM »
Mothers a raging bitch.

Replied: February 05, 2013, 04:58:01 PM
Oh crap.

Offline justadood

• J-Master
    • View Profile
Re: Rika ch.01-12+
« Reply #110 on: January 03, 2013, 12:24:05 AM »
You are wrong. In no state would he be prosecuted as a child molester. I suggest reading more about the topic before spouting nonsense.

Thought I went over that in my #106 reply.  Angst isn't a criminal act, neither are thoughts (yet) between siblings.   Now, with the cousin.....well, depends on degree of relationship and consent.   The kids might be younger than age of consent, making their play....well, 'play'.  Mama's over-reacting as usual, but oh well...

Offline mastaof

• Anti-leacher
  • J-Regular
  • Renommée: 1
  • Da Demon Cat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 01, 2013, 11:29:46 PM »
Hmm...you do realize Rika is mentally still a kid right? Yes he is a teenager with his hormones and all that, but no matter how you look at it, besides being the more mature and older one, he's the one doing the advances and requests. I'm pretty sure that at least in the US he could be prosecuted as a child molester. Oh well, to each their own opinion. In my case, if I found out my son did those things to his little sister, he better run...

You are wrong. In no state would he be prosecuted as a child molester. I suggest reading more about the topic before spouting nonsense.

Offline sailabc1

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 12, 2012, 02:29:04 PM »
Oh crap.

Offline justadood

• J-Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 12, 2012, 02:00:47 AM »
So you're saying a 15 years old boy would be prosecuted as a child molester for having a relationship with a 14 years old girl? Boy, things in the US can be really uptight.
Now, for the issue of incest I agree with Adug, they both know is wrong but they can't help it. Rika is full of jealously and admiration for his brother which may be the reason shes trying to get his attention. His brother on the other hand, is a horny pre-teen who saw boobs and now he's even hornier...

Legally, if both parties are minors, it's not child molestation, but abuse or juvenile sexual assault or rape, depending on circumstances.  Japan's views of sex being what they are, 2 minors 'playing doctor' is just juvenile exploration/experimentation.  Between siblings, the culture is somewhat schizo...cultural mores from old/ancient Japan were much more forgiving of incest--indeed, I'd seen some stories where it appeared to be expected that the kids slept together, so that they had some experience by the time they were married.   Modern Japan is......well, as you see.

I like that they author shown how conflicted the brother is about actually *doing* anything with Rika.   Voyeurism, though--pretty nearly everybody I've ever known took a peek when the opportunity presented itself.  Who hasn't snuck peeks at old National Geographics or Cosmopolitan mags for the boobs?.   The argument here about prurient content isn't about the content, but about Authority telling you what they think you should be seeing, reading, thinking, doing.....so will the Japanese be docile before Authority, or play the same Democracy games those Authorities have played, to get back what was taken from them?

Offline gaiar31

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 11, 2012, 11:51:32 PM »

Offline Eoure

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: December 11, 2012, 11:00:15 PM »
Hmm...you do realize Rika is mentally still a kid right? Yes he is a teenager with his hormones and all that, but no matter how you look at it, besides being the more mature and older one, he's the one doing the advances and requests. I'm pretty sure that at least in the US he could be prosecuted as a child molester. Oh well, to each their own opinion. In my case, if I found out my son did those things to his little sister, he better run...

So you're saying a 15 years old boy would be prosecuted as a child molester for having a relationship with a 14 years old girl? Boy, things in the US can be really uptight.
Now, for the issue of incest I agree with Adug, they both know is wrong but they can't help it. Rika is full of jealously and admiration for his brother which may be the reason shes trying to get his attention. His brother on the other hand, is a horny pre-teen who saw boobs and now he's even hornier...

Offline DarkDooM

• Godfather of jCafe
  • J-Titan
  • Renommée: 2379
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 11, 2012, 10:53:52 PM »
Chapter 13:

Offline raptorfalcon

• Final Boss!
  • J-Addict
  • Renommée: 221
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 11, 2012, 03:18:30 PM »

Offline Adug

• J-Recruit
  • Renommée: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 11, 2012, 02:42:27 PM »
Well, to be honest this manga is wrong in quite a few levels. Not only is the guy a lolicon, but he used his position of authority to take advantage of his own little sister. I can see how the government would have a problem with it.

As for the regulation stuff, last I read they were looking at stuff that really pushed it, but so far, nothing has happened. Since they looked at Yosuga no Sora and decided it was ok...I think Rika would do fine the way it is now.

Offline raptorfalcon

• Final Boss!
  • J-Addict
  • Renommée: 221
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 11, 2012, 12:50:53 PM »
There were recent news that the Japanese government is starting to show concerns about incestuous light novels and mangas. Last I've read is that they are cracking down on incest themed mangas and thus, like this author's other famous work, this one is also under fire. It's one of the reasons the story is taking some unexpected twist. It might be dropped all together  :aty:

Well, to be honest this manga is wrong in quite a few levels. Not only is the guy a lolicon, but he used his position of authority to take advantage of his own little sister. I can see how the government would have a problem with it.

Offline LifeCarrier

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 11, 2012, 03:38:02 AM »
Is there a chapter coming on December?  :huh:

This manga already had a long break  :lonely:

Offline ren-chan06

• J-Member
  • Renommée: 8
    • View Profile
    • Angry Fox Scans
« Reply #99 on: November 17, 2012, 07:27:29 PM »
There were recent news that the Japanese government is starting to show concerns about incestuous light novels and mangas. Last I've read is that they are cracking down on incest themed mangas and thus, like this author's other famous work, this one is also under fire. It's one of the reasons the story is taking some unexpected twist. It might be dropped all together  :aty:

Offline justadood

• J-Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 16, 2012, 04:17:33 AM »
No point dropping because he scores a little with his cousin...it's just a plot setup.   Hell, we're only ~12 chapters in, and it's been interesting thus far.  I'm betting Rika will counterattack, and she might blow his mind...

Offline thonglinh90

• Manga~
  • J-Starter
  • Renommée: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 15, 2012, 11:09:36 PM »
Thks for chap 12 :x
I like it :x

Offline Syokool

• ー世界が平和でありますようにー
  • J-Addict
  • Renommée: 99
  • Hentai Ouji
    • View Profile
    • LNM&M
« Reply #96 on: November 05, 2012, 08:44:31 PM »
^ Re-reading Yubisaki Milk Tea... that's just to be expected from the author  :sob:

As you say, it's only ch.12, but I can see a lot of drama coming here, and I'm not a fan of that. Well, If the author plans to make this the same as the previous work, I can endure it, but I'm sure I will rage a lot during the series.

Offline sailabc1

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 05, 2012, 02:30:20 PM »
^ Oi, calm down. It's just chapter 12! D:

Title of manga is "Rika".

It means Rika is the main heroine and in the long run it's expected to stay that way. :P

But yeah, even then the cousin... isn't hot. Just a skirt and dialects alone don't turn me on. So what if Kazuya can see nipples a couple of times... Even she's so meh about it it doesn't even feel girlish or sexy or perverted >.<

Offline PROzess

• Pissed Off Translator
  • J-Legend
  • Renommée: 247
  • Minicon
    • View Profile
    • Unlimited Novel Failures
« Reply #94 on: November 04, 2012, 05:19:11 AM »

Offline mori072

• J-Recruit
  • Renommée: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 03, 2012, 12:56:43 PM »

Offline gaiar31

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 03, 2012, 08:06:39 AM »

Offline killer queen

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 03, 2012, 03:13:25 AM »
Thanks for chapter 12!

Offline Renegade334

• ** RETIRING **
  • Silver Dragon
  • Renommée: 6179
  • Do NOT ask me how to see DL links. READ THE RULES!
    • View Profile
Re: Rika ch.01-11+
« Reply #90 on: November 02, 2012, 03:57:50 PM »
Ch.12:

Do NOT repost (meaning: copy and paste) this link either outside of jcafe24 or in plain sight.

You have trouble opening the download link? Try using a JavaScript-enabled online proxy.

Offline lorcan4

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 25, 2012, 03:27:31 PM »
thank for chapter 11

Offline sailabc1

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 16, 2012, 03:26:06 PM »
Loli imouto fetish is one thing, but this cousin is too boyish :(

Offline gaiar31

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 16, 2012, 12:08:11 AM »

Offline justadood

• J-Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 16, 2012, 12:02:19 AM »
I think I like where this is heading!!

Offline cuby

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 15, 2012, 05:38:13 PM »
Thanx for ch.11, Ren!

Offline Renegade334

• ** RETIRING **
  • Silver Dragon
  • Renommée: 6179
  • Do NOT ask me how to see DL links. READ THE RULES!
    • View Profile
Re: Rika ch.01-10+
« Reply #84 on: October 14, 2012, 01:47:24 AM »
Ch.11:

Do NOT repost (meaning: copy and paste) this link either outside of jcafe24 or in plain sight.

You have trouble opening the download link? Try using a JavaScript-enabled online proxy.

Offline justadood

• J-Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 07, 2012, 09:01:46 PM »
Good chapter--not what I expected, from the earlier posts--somewhat unexpected.  this might force Rika to ramp up her effort

Offline Breimoon

• J-Addict
  • Renommée: 27
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 07, 2012, 08:13:46 PM »
gimme moar imouto  :p!ssed: