Funds $0 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

0%

Poll

1+1=?

Author Topic: The Introduction Thread (Post Your Intro In This Thread!)  (Read 1228106 times)

Offline antonus

• J-Wanderer
  • Global Moderator
  • God of Wind
  • Renommée: 185
    • View Profile
The Introduction Thread (Post Your Intro Here)
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2011, 12:13:14 AM »
If you would like to add more and wish to have your own thread, you are free to do so.  There are plenty of members who will personally welcome you and they love new threads.

Yes we love to welcome the n00bs. :yay: :pachipachi:

Welcome to glorious realm of jcafe. Please take a seat, sip on something warm and enjoy. I hope you stick around. I'd love to chat with you. :yay2:
You're welcome to ask me any questions as I have plenty of answers. :gokuraku:

Offline dragonspell

• I ♥ Winchester Boys!
  • jCafe Nobility
  • God of Water
  • Renommée: 515
  • And you know what? We kind of liked it.
    • View Profile
The Introduction Thread (Post Your Intro In This Thread!)
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 11:28:38 PM »
:hi:  Hello and welcome to jCafe!  jCafe is a large, but still growing community with new members joining everyday.  Make sure that you read the FAQ which will hopefully answer any questions you might have.

This thread is an easy-to-use introduction thread.  Post your introduction here (a few sentences about yourself) and members will welcome you to the forum.  Note: "Introductions" found in this thread that are less than a sentence will be subject to deletion--if this is too much for you, I suggest finding another place to post.

If you would like to add more and wish to have your own thread, you are free to do so.  There are plenty of members who will welcome you there and they love new threads.  If you start a new thread, however, your introduction must be substantial and you must maintain the thread.  Make sure to follow the rules if you do so.  Making a new thread without following the rules will result in a warning and deletion.

• EDIT (because there's always at least one fuck head that makes it so I actually have to spell this out): IF YOU SPAM THIS THREAD FOR YOUR ONE REQUIRED POST--IF YOU DO NOT INTRODUCE YOURSELF AND INSTEAD CHOOSE TO SPIT ON THIS COMMUNITY--THEN YOU WILL BE WARNED AND/OR BANNED AND YOUR POST WILL BE DELETED. 

I'm a fairly easy going mod.  I am.  All that I ask is that you TRY.  Don't tell me that jCafe is not worth five fucking minutes of your time because if it's not, then we don't want you.  Go fuck yourself.

(To be modified later on if I cool down...)

My own introduction for newbies to jCafe:

I'm dragonspell, one of the Global Moderators of jCafe.  Feel free to just call me DS, Dragon, or Spell if you see me in the forum (I know that my username's a bit long in the world of the internet).  I love jCafe for the people which is why I stay around and I love chatting with members.  I originally came in search of Spriggan raws but I fell in love with the community here--even if I no longer really follow manga or anime (I know, it's a funny, funny world)!  It's a safe bet, though, as any member can probably attest, that the word "Supernatural" is a good way to get my instant attention. ♥  I'm always up for a conversation about Sam and Dean.   

I'm and English major in college and work a lot of jobs with too much responsibility for my own peace of mind but I try to make jCafe one of my top priorities.  I hope to see you around jCafe and be able to talk about a variety of subjects.

Be young and have fun!  :aloha: