Funds $0 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

0%

Poll

1+1=?

Author Topic: The Introduction Thread (Post Your Intro In This Thread!)  (Read 1187040 times)

Offline MMouse18

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile
Re: The Introduction Thread (Post Your Intro In This Thread!)
« Reply #13802 on: February 04, 2014, 11:23:15 PM »
 :hi: I'm Mouse. I'm excited about the forum and the discussions I'll get to have here. Look forward to talking with you all :yay:

Offline thomas12

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
sup man
« Reply #13801 on: February 04, 2014, 09:54:28 PM »
:hi:  Hello and welcome to jCafe!  jCafe is a large, but still growing community with new members joining everyday.  Make sure that you read the FAQ which will hopefully answer any questions you might have.

This thread is an easy-to-use introduction thread.  Post your introduction here (a few sentences about yourself) and members will welcome you to the forum.  Note: "Introductions" found in this thread that are less than a sentence will be subject to deletion--if this is too much for you, I suggest finding another place to post.

If you would like to add more and wish to have your own thread, you are free to do so.  There are plenty of members who will welcome you there and they love new threads.  If you start a new thread, however, your introduction must be substantial and you must maintain the thread.  Make sure to follow the rules if you do so.  Making a new thread without following the rules will result in a warning and deletion.

• EDIT (because there's always at least one fuck head that makes it so I actually have to spell this out): IF YOU SPAM THIS THREAD FOR YOUR ONE REQUIRED POST--IF YOU DO NOT INTRODUCE YOURSELF AND INSTEAD CHOOSE TO SPIT ON THIS COMMUNITY--THEN YOU WILL BE WARNED AND/OR BANNED AND YOUR POST WILL BE DELETED. 

I'm a fairly easy going mod.  I am.  All that I ask is that you TRY.  Don't tell me that jCafe is not worth five fucking minutes of your time because if it's not, then we don't want you.  Go fuck yourself.

(To be modified later on if I cool down...)

My own introduction for newbies to jCafe:

I'm dragonspell, one of the Global Moderators of jCafe.  Feel free to just call me DS, Dragon, or Spell if you see me in the forum (I know that my username's a bit long in the world of the internet).  I love jCafe for the people which is why I stay around and I love chatting with members.  I originally came in search of Spriggan raws but I fell in love with the community here--even if I no longer really follow manga or anime (I know, it's a funny, funny world)!  It's a safe bet, though, as any member can probably attest, that the word "Supernatural" is a good way to get my instant attention. ♥  I'm always up for a conversation about Sam and Dean.   

I'm and English major in college and work a lot of jobs with too much responsibility for my own peace of mind but I try to make jCafe one of my top priorities.  I hope to see you around jCafe and be able to talk about a variety of subjects.

Be young and have fun!  :aloha:

Replied: February 04, 2014, 09:55:06 PM
sup

Offline achike

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13800 on: February 04, 2014, 07:16:53 PM »
Hey people, I'm achike. I joined today because I saw somebody credit a synopsis for some untranslated mahou koukou chapters (ie vol 5.) to a user from here.
I decided to check the site out and hopefully will find some time to interact further.

Offline seannico_27

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13799 on: February 04, 2014, 07:14:40 PM »
 :hi:
Hi guys! I am Nico, a software developer and I love anime, manga, and light novel  :XD: I hope we get along and share amazing things as a fellow otakus  :wahaha:.

Arigatou gozaimas!

Offline CateChuMen

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13798 on: February 04, 2014, 07:00:45 PM »
Hi I'm a big anime and manga fan, I'm very glad to join your website. :hi:

Offline talkingbipeds

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13797 on: February 04, 2014, 06:36:21 PM »
Hi everybody, I am a software developer from New York. I found this community quite a while back, but through a series of events that led to the disappearance of my bookmarks, I never had a chance to really introduce myself until I rediscovered this site. I have always been a huge fan of anime and manga involving large mechs like the Gundam series and Gurren Lagann, but also enjoy supernatural shounen manga like To Love ru. I look forward to meeting you all.

Offline poppap

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13796 on: February 04, 2014, 02:02:47 PM »
Hi I love manga and anime for a longtime

Offline Lady Shura

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13795 on: February 04, 2014, 12:38:58 PM »
Hi everyone,
I'm a librarian from New York. I'm learning Japanese, so I want to use the manga for my studies. Thanks!

Offline berlincrime

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13794 on: February 04, 2014, 10:36:51 AM »
Nice to meet you all
i am interested in anime, manga and light novels
i like reading  SAO, Legendary Moonlight Sculptor ,Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei and many more
thanks

Offline samezuka

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13793 on: February 04, 2014, 08:42:34 AM »
hey everyone, nice to meet you all :)

Offline Omega0

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13792 on: February 04, 2014, 04:54:23 AM »
Hello. I joined this site for one manga, but given the selection here I might just stick around. About me: I'm an economics student at the university of Maryland and I had this site recommended to me by an old friend from high school. So... I guess that's it. Hope to enjoy this site and post much more!

Offline FateAvernus

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13791 on: February 04, 2014, 02:38:07 AM »

Hello everyone, I'm FateAvernus. I was looking up Sword Art Online light novels, and well...one thing to another, I eventually found myself here. I'm still not quite sure just how large this place is, or what it encompasses, but I'm all about exploring new things. I love watching just about any anime that catches my eye, and read a plethora of manga. If I'm not working or hitting the gym, then I'm reading manga and watching anime ^_^

Pleased to make your acquaintance =D

Offline patriot717

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13790 on: February 04, 2014, 12:24:56 AM »
hello,, i'm a newbie in here,, i just want to greet you all

Offline blackky

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13789 on: February 03, 2014, 10:35:20 PM »
Hi everyone :D
my user name is blackky,im from the philippines :D
since im new to this site i hope i dont mess up too much

i really hope ill have a good time here :D

Offline arihane

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13788 on: February 03, 2014, 08:34:05 PM »
hello everyone, nice to meet you all ~
my name is aria and i've been falling in love with sports anime recently. they're just so inspirational and it makes me want to go out and exercise but i always end up in front of my computer watching the next episode -herpderp-
i try not to watch too much anime because i'm in school and i tend to get really obsessive (like, marathoning and skipping classes and not sleeping obsessive) really quickly. -woops-
i hope to have a great time here ~

Offline utsu

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13787 on: February 03, 2014, 03:41:28 PM »
hello i am new in here please be gentle with me and nice to meet you

Offline BlackSun

• Forum Donator
  • J-Recruit
  • Renommée: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #13786 on: February 03, 2014, 03:19:03 PM »
 Hi all.
 I got really into reading LNs through BT, and since it can´t the only resource for them (I hope), I thought I would start looking from here.

Offline jimmydip

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13785 on: February 03, 2014, 12:09:50 PM »
Hi, everyone!!  I love manga and anime!! Glad to join! :wahaha:

Offline jellybean44

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13784 on: February 03, 2014, 10:20:17 AM »
Hello everybody!
First of all, nice to meet you all :)
I was so tired to always having to wait for eternity for english scans, so I found this site, which I really like :)
Thanks for everything you do :) :yay:

Offline HolyGuise

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13783 on: February 03, 2014, 08:20:56 AM »
Hi everyone :3 , This is Holy here. Found this site while i was browsing through light novels. After exhausting all the animes i can watch i read mangas till it was impossible to find anything that was good and i have not read it yet. Then i found the world of light novels where My being was once again blessed to be able to enjoy. Sadly some of them were not available but then Jcafe appeared!

I'm hoping this site will be a treasure trove of stuff and i can't wait to explore and load the booty and start sorting through them,  so i hope this will suffice for introductions.

Offline mail_nya

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13782 on: February 03, 2014, 08:02:05 AM »
hi all, nico here. trying to find rebirth manhwa for so long. finally found it here :D

Offline morimii

• The 2/3rds picky manga seeker.
  • J-Starter
  • ;_____; I didn't ask for feels.
    • View Profile
    • tumblarghsu (very long and complicated hiatus).
« Reply #13781 on: February 03, 2014, 07:17:24 AM »
( I-I really hope I'm doing this right.; )

First of all, hello to Jcafe! Please allow me to quote myself with this thought I had, "U-uwah, look at those names under their usernames," I'm a big fan of individuality and customizability, so I think it's really cool how the users I've seen have their own flair. You guys are shining like stars in a way, ahaha. I'm a weirdo I just think it's cool that you guys have established an identity on the site. I don't really know where I'd start about myself, but I wanted you guys to know my thought about that. I must seem like a huge n00b right now, ehehe. I am sorry. x w x;

Offline HolyKFC

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
Re: The Introduction
« Reply #13780 on: February 03, 2014, 05:29:25 AM »
Hey there, i'm HolyKFC, i'm a big fan of manga, anime, sci-fi, i have fangirling issues. Thank you for having me

Offline ghoulfreak001

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13779 on: February 02, 2014, 05:47:04 PM »
 :hi: My name is GhoulFreak001 because I love anything horror related. Although I'm also a RomCom lover, I'm a huge fan of many horror anime, manga, light novels, visual novels, movies, games, etc. and want to find such things in jCafe. I'm mostly looking for reference material because I'm currently trying to write a book but I also sometimes want to lay back, relax, and read a well-made book. I thank everyone in advance for their hospitality and hope to be treated well.

Offline MariAli767

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13778 on: February 02, 2014, 04:21:13 PM »
Hello, I'm MariAli767 an absolute bibliophile (books, manga & light novels), gamer, and anime fan. My username makes it obvious, but I am also a big touhou fan as well. Please continue to treat me kindly.

Offline 419252851

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13777 on: February 02, 2014, 03:04:08 PM »
 :hi:I am new here. My name is ...well I thought that is user ID when I register... Anyway, I love mange anime galgame, and light novel. I read watched, and played a lot of them. I am here looking for some rare resource of those kind. Please treat me well. Thank you for have me here.

Offline zerozerokim

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13776 on: February 02, 2014, 02:50:39 PM »
Hi, my name is Kim. I'm kind of reclusive but I love manga a lot and thank you for having me here.

Offline llamamekratos

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13775 on: February 02, 2014, 01:15:36 PM »
Hello there!
I'm Alba, a spanish girl born in 1993. Currently I'm studying Japanese at the School of Languages and I'm quite demotivated. So after a few google searches I found this site, wich is an infinite fount of motivation to keep studying this impossible language   :kaede:

Yoroshiku onegai shimaaaaasu   :tenshi2:

Offline nikki11

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13774 on: February 02, 2014, 12:38:33 PM »
Hello,

I'm just interested in reading more mangas. For some odd reason, I just want to keep reading Yowamushi. The lead character is like the little engine that could.

Looking forward to being part of the community.

Offline blackskies

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13773 on: February 02, 2014, 10:52:03 AM »
I'm registered for some time but I have some problems talking, but i'll try to introduce myself.
I'm 23, don't do anything in my life and i'm always looking for something new to read. My favourite mangas are Blade of the Immortal, Berserk, Oyasumi Punpun and Shigurui.
Cheers!