Funds $10 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

11%

Author Topic: How to grab online manga from official japanese sites  (Read 118913 times)

tenten and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline abcd9146

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 45
    • View Profile
Re: How to grab online manga from official japanese sites
« Reply #244 on: October 20, 2015, 03:25:53 AM »
It's a temporary solution, but this works for that particular chapter. Extract the nw, and inside index.html replace:
Code: [Select]
function getImageName(code, file)
{
return 'http://cache1.ganganonline.com/production/delivery/' + code + '/100/epub_brws_fixedlayout/VGA/00/' + file + '/0.jpeg';
}

function getConfigurationPath(code)
{
return 'http://cache1.ganganonline.com/production/delivery/' + code + '/100/epub_brws_fixedlayout/VGA/00/configuration_pack.json';
}

function getInfoPath(code)
{
return 'http://cache1.ganganonline.com/production/delivery/' + code + '/100/epub_brws_fixedlayout/VGA/00/info_1_0_0.json';
}
with:
Code: [Select]
function getImageName(code, file)
{
return 'http://cache1.ganganonline.com/production/delivery/' + code + '/100/epub_brws/SVGA/00/large_default/' + file + '/0.jpeg';
}

function getConfigurationPath(code)
{
return 'http://cache1.ganganonline.com/production/delivery/' + code + '/100/epub_brws/SVGA/00/large_default/configuration_pack.json';
}

function getInfoPath(code)
{
return 'http://cache1.ganganonline.com/production/delivery/' + code + '/100/epub_brws/SVGA/00/info_1_0_0.json';
}

Remember to keep all previous nw files. None of the technical stuff has changed (only the location of the files), so it still works. But who knows if/when Gangan Online are gonna change the location of the config files again...

Offline Amario

• J-Highlander
  • Renommée: 7157
  • Do NOT ask me how to see DL links. READ THE RULES!
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: October 19, 2015, 04:12:24 PM »
@jag: it not work with some links ' '

Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Yeah I tried this one out today changed the extension of the nw file to zip and extracted into the nwjs folder it works only for some not all unless I somehow made a mistake. I tried Rakudai myself it failed to get the newest chapter unless someone has tweaked about with it since this was originally comic-walker coding. This is still rather new so there are still a few problems hopefully someone will have fixed it up soon.

Offline raiderorc

• J-Addict
  • Renommée: 186
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: October 19, 2015, 08:14:00 AM »
@jag: it not work with some links ' '

Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Offline DivingTears

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 705
    • View Profile

Offline jagman1x3

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 112
    • View Profile
« Reply #240 on: October 17, 2015, 11:14:50 PM »
May I ask where can i find 'ganganonline.nw' file?

A fan of Comic just simply change the image addresses from Comic-Walker to Gangan Online and it works perfectly for the newest update of Gangan Online.Here is the nw file,Download link:
the method to use is the same as what the quote said.
But I just found that it is not worked for Jump+,because it is based on 64 bit text but not the original pic,but it is simliar to comic-walker and gangan online,hope @Poligrafowicz can solve the problem ,thanks!

Offline DivingTears

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 705
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: October 17, 2015, 08:23:36 PM »
May I ask where can i find 'ganganonline.nw' file?

Offline jagman1x3

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: October 17, 2015, 09:23:51 AM »
how did you get that thing working?

i managed to get the first line to work, the other three not because i always get the error that the command "ruby" was not found:

Run cd C:\Ruby193\DevKit
    Run ruby dk.rb init
    Run ruby dk.rb review
    Run ruby dk.rb install

If you installed Ruby but the command isn't working, you'll need to add it to your PATH variable. Just look up how to do it on Windows, it's not that hard. And while you're working with the PATH, do yourself a favor and move ImageMagick to the left side if it's appearing on the right (or not at all if you didn't check that option during installation). It'll save you another headache later, it needs to appear before System32 or you'll get errors even after Ruby is working.

Offline debumi

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: -2
  • No PM, No share, No question
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: October 17, 2015, 05:46:21 AM »
Here is like a kindergarten for noobs. They are always asking stupid BASIC questions.
"What is cookie?" "I don't know about xxx." "How to use this?" "How do I fix this?"
"Where is the link to download?" "Please help me." "Where can I get xxx?"
That's enough!!!!!!!!!! Why don't they use Goggle to find their answer and try learning by themselves?

Offline Tamorlin

• J-Addict
  • Renommée: 239
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: October 17, 2015, 04:56:25 AM »
I use Comic Walker Downloader Works Superb in Windows XP and Windows 7 with latest Ruby and Dev-Tool Kit :)

how did you get that thing working?

i managed to get the first line to work, the other three not because i always get the error that the command "ruby" was not found:

Run cd C:\Ruby193\DevKit
    Run ruby dk.rb init
    Run ruby dk.rb review
    Run ruby dk.rb install

Offline abcd9146

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: October 17, 2015, 01:54:25 AM »
i guess the question has been asked dozens of times, but where can i get the tool to rip from shounen jump+? someone mentioned something about a version 0.31 in this thread and that it's been updated. unfortunately i haven't found any download links here and google search didn't yield anything.

as always, any help would be appreciated.
It's the comic-walker script on bitbucket. I haven't tested it, but it apparently works on jump+

Offline debumi

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: October 17, 2015, 12:01:44 AM »
I have made a fork from OMD repository, but it's not for Renta. I don't think OMD support it, you have to wait for someone to implement it.

Thanks for your reply. I know your awesome tool. Anyway, hope someone who is interested in my request to implement renta to OMD.

Offline felynxtiger

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: October 16, 2015, 01:37:18 PM »
If the button doesn't appear, try restarting the application. (Apparently, it didn't work on the machine of a Japanese friend, so I'd like to collect some data.)

[Tested with v1.2.2 on Windows 10]

It works for me to!!

[Tested with v1.2.2 on Windows 8 64 bit]

Offline Tamorlin

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: October 16, 2015, 12:56:24 PM »
i guess the question has been asked dozens of times, but where can i get the tool to rip from shounen jump+? someone mentioned something about a version 0.31 in this thread and that it's been updated. unfortunately i haven't found any download links here and google search didn't yield anything.

as always, any help would be appreciated.

Offline eriolclow

• J-Hero
  • Renommée: 108
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: October 16, 2015, 10:14:59 AM »
Hi all,
does someone know how to download from Gangan Online new browser manga?
I used OMD but it doesn't work anymore since they don't use "SWF_Windows".

Offline jrdp_18

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: October 16, 2015, 08:03:30 AM »
Chapter 4 has a problem, but Ch.5 and Ch.6 work well.
Please try this url in OMD, the images have higher quality with 1236px height, while new HTML5 viewer's images have only 1032px height

It's because the encrypted jpg are stored in a different location for c4 i.e.:
You can fix it just by extracting the nw and replacing the "/100/" with "/101/" in index.html

Thank you. Too bad chapter 6 isn't available with the old URL.

Offline abcd9146

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: October 16, 2015, 07:12:15 AM »
I used the ganganonline.nw but I was only able to download chapters 1-3 of this. Though they have the same viewer URL format throughout. It would detect how many pages then stops there.

It's because the encrypted jpg are stored in a different location for c4 i.e.:

You can fix it just by extracting the nw and replacing the "/100/" with "/101/" in index.html

Offline kodo

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: October 16, 2015, 05:17:23 AM »
I used the ganganonline.nw but I was only able to download chapters 1-3 of this. Though they have the same viewer URL format throughout. It would detect how many pages then stops there.

Chapter 4 has a problem, but Ch.5 and Ch.6 work well.
Please try this url in OMD, the images have higher quality with 1236px height, while new HTML5 viewer's images have only 1032px height

Offline jrdp_18

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: October 16, 2015, 04:24:48 AM »

Offline abcd9146

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: October 16, 2015, 03:12:23 AM »
I tried the nw file for Gangan Online posted in the ComicWalker Bitbucket and it's working again, it didn't work for me yesterday.
Images are only 1032px tall though, which is pretty terrible.

Offline abcd9146

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: October 16, 2015, 02:02:44 AM »

Replace manga name and chapter number and it should work. Don't forget leading zeros in chapter number :)

This won't work for all series though. I tested it since a new Barakamon was released today and all the links on the old reader are gone. Of course, the newest chapter doesn't have a working old link either.

edit: old link seem to be working again now for barakamon, at least 94 does. 95 came out today

Offline debumi

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: October 15, 2015, 11:56:08 PM »
Hi there.
I'm still looking for the tool to rip from Renta. Someone told me the guy already released it as an extension for OMD.
I am googling to find it every single day but can't figure it out. Does anyone have any info about this? Thanks.

Offline Lirshana

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: October 15, 2015, 11:49:56 PM »
What was the old link format?  I'm trying to grab chapters and it's not working.  I might be missing another word between the /'s and OMD doesn't have a reference for it. 

Also, some new chapters from comic polaris have a new html5 reader but you can use the old link format and it still works. 

Replace manga name and chapter number and it should work. Don't forget leading zeros in chapter number :)

Offline satryo

• J-Addict
  • Renommée: 181
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: October 15, 2015, 10:19:44 PM »
I just tested few new chapters. All of them worked with old-style swf link. They changed player on their site but if you have any old link (.../_SWF_Window.html) you can replace chapter number and it works.

What was the old link format?  I'm trying to grab chapters and it's not working.  I might be missing another word between the /'s and OMD doesn't have a reference for it. 

Also, some new chapters from comic polaris have a new html5 reader but you can use the old link format and it still works. 

Offline Lirshana

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: October 15, 2015, 05:39:55 PM »
is possible to adapt for grab chapter from ganganonline? (I think the reader is the same of comic-walker)

I just tested few new chapters. All of them worked with old-style swf link. They changed player on their site but if you have any old link (.../_SWF_Window.html) you can replace chapter number and it works.

Offline palco

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: October 15, 2015, 01:43:25 PM »
Thank you so much! Success!

Offline Sergio

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: October 15, 2015, 01:26:38 PM »
Thank you, guys!

Offline Sergio

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: October 15, 2015, 01:25:56 PM »
Yes! Success! I could download everything now.

Offline yaboku94

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: October 15, 2015, 11:29:42 AM »
is possible to adapt for grab chapter from ganganonline? (I think the reader is the same of comic-walker)

Offline shadow_ecco

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: October 15, 2015, 09:36:51 AM »
@EusthEnoptEron
I know it's a bit late but I have not been on this site for a few days. Took me a while to figure out where the Extract button works....but it worked for me!!! Now I can finally read my Kaiji manga the way I feel comfortable with. Seriously, I hate the Bookwalker app when it comes to reading manga.....

THANK YO0U!!!

[Tested with v1.2.2 on Windows 7]

Offline cbquaden

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 5
  • full inbox
    • View Profile
Re: viewer from ebookjapan down?
« Reply #215 on: October 15, 2015, 06:41:40 AM »
Clear the cache and reload.

Offline Tamorlin

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
viewer from ebookjapan down?
« Reply #214 on: October 15, 2015, 05:56:39 AM »
hey folks,

ebookjapan is my favourite site for buying manga. viewing and ripping went without a hitch in the past. unfortunately the viewer has been updated and now i can't flip pages anymore. this concerns previews from ebooks i do not own yet and books from my bookshelf. you can see the arrows for flipping, but they're just images. this has been going on for a few days now and i checked java and whatnot and it all works fine. the viewers from booklive, shonen jump + and comic walker work too.

i'd appreciate any help.

btw i'm new to this board as i was active only in winny club until now. i searched for a similar topic but found nothing. so if there is one already feel free to delete or relocate this post.

Offline perrinaz

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: October 15, 2015, 04:39:52 AM »
Ok, this has been fixed for EBJ downloads:

Hmm... I guess I should have hit refresh before I posted.  Sorry

Offline perrinaz

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: October 15, 2015, 04:37:56 AM »
Ok, this has been fixed for EBJ downloads:

Offline yueyunze

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: October 15, 2015, 01:59:18 AM »
Thank you! I apologize to the author of the program, but I downloaded a fixed version:

Thanks author and thank you!

Offline JakeBV

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: October 15, 2015, 01:51:09 AM »
This is the only problem, just change
and rebuild the project.

Thank you! I apologize to the author of the program, but I downloaded a fixed version:

Offline yueyunze

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: October 15, 2015, 01:35:13 AM »
This is the only problem, just change
and rebuild the project.

Can you upload a newer version for EBJ?Thanks cbquaden

Offline jagman1x3

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: October 14, 2015, 09:16:03 PM »
A fan of Comic just simply change the image addresses from Comic-Walker to Gangan Online and it works perfectly for the newest update of Gangan Online.Here is the nw file,Download link:  the method to use is the same as what the quote said.
But I just found that it is not worked for Jump+,because it is based on 64 bit text but not the original pic,but it is simliar to comic-walker and gangan online,hope @Poligrafowicz can solve the problem ,thanks!

Eh, Jump+ and Comic Walker are easy, I just use the command-line tool cause then I can grab all the old chapters too. Guess I'll get working on the EBJ thing, there's a couple volumes I wanted to buy. Thanks.
(By the way might want to spoiler the link.)

Offline yueyunze

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: October 14, 2015, 09:06:39 PM »
I did that and get "invalid or corrupt jar file" when I try to execute it.

Use the function of Eclipse's "export".
First choose the folders to  "export"
Then choose Java -> Runnable JAR File ,click "NEXT"
In the JAR File Specification Runnable window,choose "Launch configuration"and"Export destination".
Finished. :)

Offline perrinaz

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: October 14, 2015, 08:49:18 PM »
make it into "zip" and then change the postfix to"jar"
I did that and get "invalid or corrupt jar file" when I try to execute it.

Offline yueyunze

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: October 14, 2015, 08:25:06 PM »
I did this and it worked perfectly... I just don't know how to make it into a single JAR file to share :(
make it into "zip" and then change the postfix to"jar"

Offline perrinaz

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: October 14, 2015, 07:59:21 PM »
It's still perfectly rippable, but the program is expecting the old URL so it won't work. You can directly change the ripper's code to make it work with the new URL in about five seconds if you know how to do that, otherwise you can probably just wait for an updated version to be posted.
I did this and it worked perfectly... I just don't know how to make it into a single JAR file to share :(

Offline yueyunze

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: October 14, 2015, 07:26:47 PM »
Quote from: Poligrafowicz on March 16, 2015, 05:05:57 PM
 fu fu fu, based on what I found inside the ripper I managed to write a standalone downloader
V1.0 Depreciated
V1.1 Depreciated
V1.2
V2.0beta Depreciated
V2.0beta 2

Use:
I can't guarantee it'll always work for all pages in all chapters of all series, but it might actually work better than the ripper did (from what I've seen in the code, the ripper only successfully decoded some pages of some series). I'm really grateful to whoever wrote the ripper, it spared me days of reverse engineering obfuscated javascript and\or brute forcing the segmentation sequence (I actually kind of started that...).
Long story short, they slightly changed the URL of the viewer. It's still perfectly rippable, but the program is expecting the old URL so it won't work. You can directly change the ripper's code to make it work with the new URL in about five seconds if you know how to do that, otherwise you can probably just wait for an updated version to be posted.
I really should be able to do this myself but Ant is screwing up on me so I'll just wait for the update.
By the way, any word on an update for Gangan Online?
A fan of Comic just simply change the image addresses from Comic-Walker to Gangan Online and it works perfectly for the newest update of Gangan Online.Here is the nw file,Download link:
the method to use is the same as what the quote said.

Offline jagman1x3

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: October 14, 2015, 06:29:05 PM »
I tried to understand the conversations here, but the fact is that I cannot understand what I have to do. It is impossible (at least to me) to download from EBJ. OMD simply says that it is unable to autodetect (or something like that). Can anyone inform, please?  :huh:

Long story short, they slightly changed the URL of the viewer. It's still perfectly rippable, but the program is expecting the old URL so it won't work. You can directly change the ripper's code to make it work with the new URL in about five seconds if you know how to do that, otherwise you can probably just wait for an updated version to be posted.
I really should be able to do this myself but Ant is screwing up on me so I'll just wait for the update.
By the way, any word on an update for Gangan Online?

Offline Sergio

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: October 14, 2015, 05:13:11 PM »
I tried to understand the conversations here, but the fact is that I cannot understand what I have to do. It is impossible (at least to me) to download from EBJ. OMD simply says that it is unable to autodetect (or something like that). Can anyone inform, please?  :huh:

Offline hacchi333

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: October 14, 2015, 07:37:54 AM »
They also changed the URL of viewer for browser on eBJ.

the previous version

the latest version

Offline kuuki

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: October 14, 2015, 07:02:35 AM »
maybe EBJ change Key

Offline perrinaz

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: October 14, 2015, 01:29:54 AM »
It looks like the maintenance today broke EBJ for OMD.  Anybody have a work around?

Offline bfbtry

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 13, 2015, 07:34:06 AM »
Did you use the cookie? I just check it, and it's seems to be working.

Nice ! thank you

Offline 85432141

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 13, 2015, 04:59:00 AM »
Without the cookie, it will only download the trials. To view the cookie, you can use the web debugger of the browser, look for the request bib.getCntSetting and paste the cookie (BL_TRACK=....) in to the dialog.
Here is the example request:

I was successful,
Thank you for detailed instructions and manufacture,
Thank you very much.

Offline 85432141

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: October 12, 2015, 06:01:42 PM »
Did you use the cookie? I just check it, and it's seems to be working.

I have the same situation, It only download Trial pages.
I'm sorry,I do not know how to use the cookie?
I just login to open viewer and press 'OK'
What needs to be done? Thank you

this is log.