Funds $31 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

29%

Author Topic: How to grab online manga from official japanese sites  (Read 123432 times)

Offline io651990

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile
Re: How to grab online manga from official japanese sites
« Reply #259 on: November 01, 2015, 04:26:49 PM »
This is a heads up for those using bookwalker ripper;

I'm not entirely sure how but I my account got blacklisted after upgrading to ver1.2.3. (I confirmed this via bookwalker support)
I had yet to download / use the new version rip tool, so  I'm guessing the new version has an function to check if the previous version was tappered with.

And before someone asks I was able to login via web browser right before I upgraded, and after that I wasn't able to anymore.

Offline EusthEnoptEron

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: November 01, 2015, 04:22:41 AM »
I'm using windows 8 and the bookwalker one doesnt work :(

Things to check:

- Did you follow the steps described here?
- Did you launch the application via BookWalkerEx.exe (with admin privileges)?
- Did you try re-starting the application? It may not work the first time around.

Offline Tatsumi

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: October 31, 2015, 12:42:29 PM »
I'm using windows 8 and the bookwalker one doesnt work :(

Offline sercode

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: October 30, 2015, 08:44:25 PM »
Nevermind, I got it working, thanks so much! I had so much grief a few months ago trying to rip from bookwalker by myself.

Offline abcd9146

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 46
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: October 30, 2015, 03:46:47 AM »
Quick hack that should work with Book Walker 1.2.3:
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!
Use BookWalkerEx.exe to start with export capabilities. Requires admin privileges because it uses symlinks to swap log4net.dll. (Therefore, only works on Windows Vista and above)

Tested with a book I purchased previously and worked flawlessly. Thanks for the quick update. I didn't even know there was a new version

Offline rikimtasu

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: October 30, 2015, 02:32:45 AM »
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!
Use BookWalkerEx.exe to start with export capabilities. Requires admin privileges because it uses symlinks to swap log4net.dll. (Therefore, only works on Windows Vista and above)

Thanks! Will take a look and tetr it.

Offline EusthEnoptEron

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: October 30, 2015, 02:24:42 AM »

Offline raiderorc

• J-Addict
  • Renommée: 186
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: October 26, 2015, 12:43:23 PM »
really? ' '

Offline yaseko

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: October 24, 2015, 04:26:06 PM »
@yaseko: it's work?
auto detected? ' '
Yes! It works! I use auto detected and no problem! Thank you so much!!

Offline raiderorc

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: October 24, 2015, 08:33:39 AM »
@yaseko: it's work?
auto detected? ' '

Offline yaseko

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: October 24, 2015, 05:41:26 AM »
Thank you! I apologize to the author of the program, but I downloaded a fixed version:

Thank you for your work!!!

Offline yaseko

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: October 24, 2015, 04:30:02 AM »
encrypt
umm, it is still difficult for me to use this tool...  May I ask more how to use this amazing tool??

Offline hacchi333

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: October 23, 2015, 02:30:55 PM »
I made a tool for renta because of how trivial it was (the way they encrypt images made me giggle). Need the URL with index.html at the end and a cookie - please do note the cookie is generated every time you open the viewer. I couldn't find the book name in the metadata, so the images are saved in folders named by the book ID.

OMG! What an awesome man, mdmdmd! It works superb.
I always say this phrase to everyone who made the ripper tool....but I wanna say as usual I can't thank you guys enough.

Offline mdmdmd

• J-Recruit
  • Renommée: 49
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: October 23, 2015, 12:26:32 PM »
I made a tool for renta because of how trivial it was (the way they encrypt images made me giggle). Need the URL with index.html at the end and a cookie - please do note the cookie is generated every time you open the viewer. I couldn't find the book name in the metadata, so the images are saved in folders named by the book ID.

Small update on the sokuyomi tool, images were assembled at wrong positions (off by a few pixels).

Offline Amario

• J-Highlander
  • Renommée: 7262
  • Do NOT ask me how to see DL links. READ THE RULES!
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: October 20, 2015, 08:35:39 AM »
It's a temporary solution, but this works for that particular chapter. Extract the nw, and inside index.html replace:

Remember to keep all previous nw files. None of the technical stuff has changed (only the location of the files), so it still works. But who knows if/when Gangan Online are gonna change the location of the config files again...

Worked perfectly. As you said the resolution is not the same as prior chapters but still readable. +ren

Offline abcd9146

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: October 20, 2015, 03:25:53 AM »
It's a temporary solution, but this works for that particular chapter. Extract the nw, and inside index.html replace:
Code: [Select]
function getImageName(code, file)
{
return 'http://cache1.ganganonline.com/production/delivery/' + code + '/100/epub_brws_fixedlayout/VGA/00/' + file + '/0.jpeg';
}

function getConfigurationPath(code)
{
return 'http://cache1.ganganonline.com/production/delivery/' + code + '/100/epub_brws_fixedlayout/VGA/00/configuration_pack.json';
}

function getInfoPath(code)
{
return 'http://cache1.ganganonline.com/production/delivery/' + code + '/100/epub_brws_fixedlayout/VGA/00/info_1_0_0.json';
}
with:
Code: [Select]
function getImageName(code, file)
{
return 'http://cache1.ganganonline.com/production/delivery/' + code + '/100/epub_brws/SVGA/00/large_default/' + file + '/0.jpeg';
}

function getConfigurationPath(code)
{
return 'http://cache1.ganganonline.com/production/delivery/' + code + '/100/epub_brws/SVGA/00/large_default/configuration_pack.json';
}

function getInfoPath(code)
{
return 'http://cache1.ganganonline.com/production/delivery/' + code + '/100/epub_brws/SVGA/00/info_1_0_0.json';
}

Remember to keep all previous nw files. None of the technical stuff has changed (only the location of the files), so it still works. But who knows if/when Gangan Online are gonna change the location of the config files again...

Offline Amario

• J-Highlander
  • Renommée: 7262
  • Do NOT ask me how to see DL links. READ THE RULES!
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: October 19, 2015, 04:12:24 PM »
@jag: it not work with some links ' '

Yeah I tried this one out today changed the extension of the nw file to zip and extracted into the nwjs folder it works only for some not all unless I somehow made a mistake. I tried Rakudai myself it failed to get the newest chapter unless someone has tweaked about with it since this was originally comic-walker coding. This is still rather new so there are still a few problems hopefully someone will have fixed it up soon.

Offline raiderorc

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: October 19, 2015, 08:14:00 AM »
@jag: it not work with some links ' '

Offline DivingTears

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 705
    • View Profile

Offline jagman1x3

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 112
    • View Profile
« Reply #240 on: October 17, 2015, 11:14:50 PM »
May I ask where can i find 'ganganonline.nw' file?

A fan of Comic just simply change the image addresses from Comic-Walker to Gangan Online and it works perfectly for the newest update of Gangan Online.Here is the nw file,Download link:
the method to use is the same as what the quote said.
But I just found that it is not worked for Jump+,because it is based on 64 bit text but not the original pic,but it is simliar to comic-walker and gangan online,hope @Poligrafowicz can solve the problem ,thanks!

Offline DivingTears

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 705
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: October 17, 2015, 08:23:36 PM »
May I ask where can i find 'ganganonline.nw' file?

Offline jagman1x3

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 112
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: October 17, 2015, 09:23:51 AM »
how did you get that thing working?

i managed to get the first line to work, the other three not because i always get the error that the command "ruby" was not found:

Run cd C:\Ruby193\DevKit
    Run ruby dk.rb init
    Run ruby dk.rb review
    Run ruby dk.rb install

If you installed Ruby but the command isn't working, you'll need to add it to your PATH variable. Just look up how to do it on Windows, it's not that hard. And while you're working with the PATH, do yourself a favor and move ImageMagick to the left side if it's appearing on the right (or not at all if you didn't check that option during installation). It'll save you another headache later, it needs to appear before System32 or you'll get errors even after Ruby is working.

Offline debumi

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: -2
  • No PM, No share, No question
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: October 17, 2015, 05:46:21 AM »
Here is like a kindergarten for noobs. They are always asking stupid BASIC questions.
"What is cookie?" "I don't know about xxx." "How to use this?" "How do I fix this?"
"Where is the link to download?" "Please help me." "Where can I get xxx?"
That's enough!!!!!!!!!! Why don't they use Goggle to find their answer and try learning by themselves?

Offline Tamorlin

• J-Addict
  • Renommée: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: October 17, 2015, 04:56:25 AM »
I use Comic Walker Downloader Works Superb in Windows XP and Windows 7 with latest Ruby and Dev-Tool Kit :)

how did you get that thing working?

i managed to get the first line to work, the other three not because i always get the error that the command "ruby" was not found:

Run cd C:\Ruby193\DevKit
    Run ruby dk.rb init
    Run ruby dk.rb review
    Run ruby dk.rb install

Offline abcd9146

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: October 17, 2015, 01:54:25 AM »
i guess the question has been asked dozens of times, but where can i get the tool to rip from shounen jump+? someone mentioned something about a version 0.31 in this thread and that it's been updated. unfortunately i haven't found any download links here and google search didn't yield anything.

as always, any help would be appreciated.
It's the comic-walker script on bitbucket. I haven't tested it, but it apparently works on jump+

Offline debumi

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: -2
  • No PM, No share, No question
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: October 17, 2015, 12:01:44 AM »
I have made a fork from OMD repository, but it's not for Renta. I don't think OMD support it, you have to wait for someone to implement it.

Thanks for your reply. I know your awesome tool. Anyway, hope someone who is interested in my request to implement renta to OMD.

Offline felynxtiger

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: October 16, 2015, 01:37:18 PM »
If the button doesn't appear, try restarting the application. (Apparently, it didn't work on the machine of a Japanese friend, so I'd like to collect some data.)

[Tested with v1.2.2 on Windows 10]

It works for me to!!

[Tested with v1.2.2 on Windows 8 64 bit]

Offline Tamorlin

• J-Addict
  • Renommée: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: October 16, 2015, 12:56:24 PM »
i guess the question has been asked dozens of times, but where can i get the tool to rip from shounen jump+? someone mentioned something about a version 0.31 in this thread and that it's been updated. unfortunately i haven't found any download links here and google search didn't yield anything.

as always, any help would be appreciated.

Offline eriolclow

• J-Hero
  • Renommée: 108
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: October 16, 2015, 10:14:59 AM »
Hi all,
does someone know how to download from Gangan Online new browser manga?
I used OMD but it doesn't work anymore since they don't use "SWF_Windows".

Offline jrdp_18

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: October 16, 2015, 08:03:30 AM »
Chapter 4 has a problem, but Ch.5 and Ch.6 work well.
Please try this url in OMD, the images have higher quality with 1236px height, while new HTML5 viewer's images have only 1032px height

It's because the encrypted jpg are stored in a different location for c4 i.e.:
You can fix it just by extracting the nw and replacing the "/100/" with "/101/" in index.html

Thank you. Too bad chapter 6 isn't available with the old URL.