Funds $0 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

0%

Author Topic: Kage Kara Mamoru (Manga) Vol 01-06+  (Read 9807 times)

Offline Ardi220288

• J-Hero
  • Renommée: 13
    • View Profile
Re: Kage Kara Mamoru ! Vol 1-2+
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2007, 11:47:47 AM »
seems that the manga more faithful to the story of the light novel than the anime   :yay:

Offline gnajub

• J-Recruit
  • Renommée: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2007, 11:11:57 AM »
also waiting for the volume 3 here..
yuuna is adorable :yay:

Offline sgarro

• J-Reaper
  • J-Overlord
  • Renommée: 63
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2007, 09:15:56 PM »
Thanks alot , i was looking for this  :yay:

Offline 6294086

• Winny Club Premium Uploader
  • J-Addict
  • Renommée: 185
  • Read the forum rules before PM-ing me !
    • View Profile
Kage Kara Mamoru (Manga) Vol 01-06+
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2007, 08:32:28 PM »
By MADARA SAI

In times gone past there was a Lord, one who loved Konnyaku. He loved it so much that he ordered his ninjas to protect the family of the finest Konnyaku makers in his land. The protection of the family continues even to today, Mamo-kun, youngest of the ninja family protects the innocent and naïve Yuuna from sinister forces, though more often from herself.

Quoted from Mangaupdates

WARNING TO THOSE WHO REPORT LINKS !!! READ THIS !!!

I'm perfectly aware that worthless lowlifes like you exist and are lurking in forums and other places !
This forum is not for the likes of you in the 1st place ! This is a place for people to share files !!!

You are miserable cowards who sneaks around, report links and have nothing else to do than making
other people's life like hell ! STOP REPORTING LINKS and get out immediately from here !!!

If you don't stop reporting links and I know of "any" way to track you, I'll make sure that
your own life is miserable as possible ! Like people say, an eye for an eye !!!  :stfu:

My upload speed is very limited and it took me hours just to upload a volume !!!
You have absolutely no right to blame me for threatening you, you reap what you sow !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RINKU(LINK) WO REPOUTO(REPORT) SHITERU YATSURA NI TAISURU KEIKOKU

Donna Riyuu de Kochira ni Iru no ka wa Siranai ga, Rinku(Link) wo Repouto(Report) suru no wa Yamero !!!
Koko wa Manga wo Nagasu tame no Bashou da ! Moshi Souiu Koto ga Kirai nara, Sumiyaka ni Koko kara Dero !

Rinku(Link) wo Repouto(Report) sitsuzukeru Baai, Ore ga Temee wo Torakku(Track) Dekitara, Sono Toki wa Souou no Houfuku wo Sasete Moraou !!!!  Me ni wa Me wo, Te ni wa Te wo !!! :stfu:

Temee no Shita Koto ni Taishite wa Temee ga Mukui wo Ukeru Mono da !!!!
KURIKAESU : RINKU(LINK) WO REPOUTO(REPORT) SURUNA !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ATTENTION !!!

Read the disclaimer before download the files. Everyone downloaded the files are automatically agree with the disclaimer !!!

DISCLAIMER
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

FILES
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

I hope there will be a 2nd season anime for this manga !  :yay:

Did anyone find vol 3 ?   :kiddy: