Funds $8 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

8%

Author Topic: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei vol.01-17+ (Old Thread)  (Read 1717534 times)

Offline Miguelostos

• Global Moderator
  • Silver Dragon
  • Renommée: 5109
    • View Profile
Re: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei vol.01-17+
« Reply #11066 on: October 21, 2015, 12:55:06 AM »
Please read the new sticky folks.

EDIT: There is no reason why you can't continue discussions from this thread, seeing as you now have an entire board to do so. Copy paste posts from this thread if you feel, to continue activity here.

Offline ssj1236

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #11065 on: October 20, 2015, 03:36:23 PM »
On a side not Ten Master Clans Conference Chapter is like 4 volumes starting from vol.17 - vol.19 or vol.20  :dizzy: . Seriously if Tatsuyas and Miyukis engagement ends up being broken or he ends up with someone else ima flip. I hope to see you guys active soon (hopefully). Now to visit this post everyday  :escape: :nooo: :sic:

Offline ssj1236

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11064 on: October 20, 2015, 03:26:15 PM »
Willing to help with everything except translating only japanese i know is Baka and hentai and ecchi you get where im going with this right?
And does anyone else hate Honoka?  :stabby:

Offline azurehyaline

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #11063 on: October 20, 2015, 10:26:16 AM »
I'd recommend people new to this to apply, as long as they got the proficiency in the language (that's hard to teach, sadly).

Like with fansubs, people didn't start raw setting a fansub group, but they joined other fansub groups for a few years (months at least) to learn the skills they needed to set their own group.

There is more to this than just knowing how to do things, such as managing people, managing your own time, motivating yourself and others, setting up your own goals (partial goals and such) and other skills that may be useful even if later on you go solo on this. By seeing how others do it, you could imitate such things later on.

I can't say for sure what will be learned in MknR Rec's group, because I don't have skills that could help them (zero japanese skills except "mai waifu"); but those who can and want to see if they will be able to do it for real, should give a try and stick with them for some time at least.

This is something I thought on my own by remembering how it was with fansubs back then. Maybe not all people need this and they can do it on their own, but it's never wrong to see how others do the stuff. You never know what you might learn.

Offline MknR Rec

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 230
  • PM/email open only 4 applications.Globe 4 updates.
    • View Profile
    • Status
« Reply #11062 on: October 20, 2015, 10:04:44 AM »
No, there's not going to be a fixed length of duration for the hiatus. It'll last until we get more translators.

Offline ssj1236

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11061 on: October 20, 2015, 09:08:45 AM »
MKNR Rec said Vol 17 going to hiatus, not stop the translation.

Any mentioned length of said hiatsu or HXH style?

Offline Farhan

• Fate Archer
  • J-Starter
  • Renommée: 0
  • Domo....
    • View Profile
« Reply #11060 on: October 20, 2015, 03:20:00 AM »
so...that means no Mknr vol 17 for now :huh: .....i'll be lonely without the "Onii-sama" from Miyuki :ghostly:

Offline sphinxs00

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #11059 on: October 20, 2015, 01:33:52 AM »
Can tatsuya use decomposition similarly to Hyodo Issei's Dress Break?   :evil-thought:

ahaha based on what I understand he surely can do that my friend. :yosh:

Offline SilverArcher

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: -3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11058 on: October 19, 2015, 11:47:59 PM »

Can tatsuya use decomposition similarly to Hyodo Issei's Dress Break?   :evil-thought:

Offline westmax

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #11057 on: October 19, 2015, 01:55:25 PM »
people just measure and campare to. stuff they undertand better ... specially people who watch the anime only no background

Offline bobbyness

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11056 on: October 19, 2015, 05:40:11 AM »

Oh god what happened to this thread? I leave for a few days just to come back and see stupid shit like "can Tatsuya decompose the sun" and so on.
And what's this about tiers? Mahouka has no such concept.

my exact thoughts ahahaha

Offline millrar

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11055 on: October 19, 2015, 04:51:13 AM »
oh man, was not expecting the release :elephantdancef:

Offline testeottilio

• J-Member
  • Renommée: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #11054 on: October 19, 2015, 02:13:34 AM »
I do not understand well, that conversation is this level?

Offline vanillailla

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11053 on: October 18, 2015, 03:51:31 PM »
Volume 16 Epub Completed.

Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Thanks a bunch!!! <3

Offline Crazy Frog

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11052 on: October 18, 2015, 03:16:39 PM »
Right now i have never appreciated a human being as much as you in my life. Really wish you do vol.17 and vol.18 too.

MKNR Rec said Vol 17 going to hiatus, not stop the translation.

Offline ssj1236

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11051 on: October 18, 2015, 02:54:51 PM »
The difference is that paying for a translation for your private use and enjoyment is perfectly legal. However it requires you to transfer ownership of the book when the translation is under way and transfer it back when it's over and you get your translation. You can also not share it, because doing so would be in violation of copyright laws.
So yes by all means feel free to get the book translated, but do so on your dime. Prices can vary, but you're looking at expenses of at least 1000 USD for a professional translation of a book of mahouka and that is if the translator gives you a discount. The translator a guy on facebook hired briefly charged around 5 USD per LN page.
Right now i have never appreciated a human being as much as you in my life. Really wish you do vol.17 and vol.18 too.

Offline MknR Rec

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
    • Status
« Reply #11050 on: October 18, 2015, 01:15:05 PM »
I doubt you will escape the consequence when you do something illegal just because someone else paid you do to it.
I mean, would you rob a bank for me when I paid you to do so?

The difference is that paying for a translation for your private use and enjoyment is perfectly legal. However it requires you to transfer ownership of the book when the translation is under way and transfer it back when it's over and you get your translation. You can also not share it, because doing so would be in violation of copyright laws.
So yes by all means feel free to get the book translated, but do so on your dime. Prices can vary, but you're looking at expenses of at least 1000 USD for a professional translation of a book of mahouka and that is if the translator gives you a discount. The translator a guy on facebook hired briefly charged around 5 USD per LN page.

Offline azurehyaline

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #11049 on: October 18, 2015, 01:14:29 PM »
Well, as I've said, it depends on the laws and the country.

There are countries where you're allowed to make derivative works for personal use. In others, such as the UK, you aren't.

And then there is the "duty of care" clause. Most smart translations will add the clause that they assume that their customer is allowed to request such translations and that all the liabilities go towards them.

Technically speaking, translating someone else's work, whether if it's licensed in your country or not, it's a copyright infringement if done without permission. Berne Convention applies to all the countries that signed it. So yeah, you could be sued for doing so even if the work wasn't licensed in your country.

IMO, a hired translator is as liable as Google translate or a MT regarding this, because he's just the means others are using to translate those works. And I've yet to see someone suing Google or a MT for people using their services to translate copyrighted stuff.

I'm not saying that is impossible (you never know), just that it's quite hard to build up a case on someone or something that is just a tool.

Of course, you aren't completely safe, as it depends on the judge, country, laws and exceptions that could be applied for that. But you got better grounds than the guy that just shared that work online, as that happens to be the main issue with copyright infringement.

Offline PROzess

• Pissed Off Translator
  • J-Legend
  • Renommée: 280
  • Minicon
    • View Profile
    • Unlimited Novel Failures
« Reply #11048 on: October 18, 2015, 12:21:53 PM »
It depends.

The theory is that a translator wouldn't take any of that heat, because he's just doing a work for hire. He's in the same position as a machine translator/google and well, in some countries, you are actually allowed to create derivative works of something as long as is for your personal use and you've used a proper copy to do so (private copying law, you do that when you make copies of a CD you own).

You're in your perfect right to translate a foreign text for your own use, or for the use of someone close to you. And you can pay someone to translate it for you, yeah. As long as it's for personal use.

The problem is when it gets shared, and then the heat will go to the one sharing it, because there are no exceptions regarding that matter.

And yeah, as MKnR Rec says, if by any chance you set up a site to accept "donations" or with ads (to hire a translator, to save the children, whatever the reason) that contains copyrighted links or material, get ready to get a lot of heat. In many countries, it isn't a civil matter anymore but it goes straight to criminal law because you made money out of it, even if it's indirectly.

Also, translators for hire are expensive. Very expensive. And you got to pay them. Meaning that you will have to pay them and leave a trail of that action (account number, name...).

See that you could get into hotter waters if the translator gets contacted to ask him questions about the job he did. He might not get targeted, but he will cough up anything he knows about the guy that paid him.

And that's, of course, if you didn't make sure in the contract that you would keep the copyright of the translation. If you didn't, then he's the copyright holder of that translation and could join the publishers to sue you, lol.

I agree with MKnR Rec: don't make things more complicated. Don't involve money in anything, it just makes things messier.

I doubt you will escape the consequence when you do something illegal just because someone else paid you do to it.
I mean, would you rob a bank for me when I paid you to do so?

Offline joirn

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11047 on: October 18, 2015, 11:40:26 AM »
The theory is that a translator wouldn't take any of that heat, because he's just doing a work for hire.

That, lads, would not hold up in court.. At least not the British one..

Offline azurehyaline

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #11046 on: October 18, 2015, 11:07:10 AM »
Keyword being personal use. Meaning you would have to own the volume and pay for it yourself and keep the translation to yourself for it to be legal. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't pay up so some other guy could have all the goodies to himself. Not worth the risk, you'll get YP and their lawyers on your neck.

Me neither.

Offline MknR Rec

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
    • Status
« Reply #11045 on: October 18, 2015, 11:03:45 AM »
It depends.

The theory is that a translator wouldn't take any of that heat, because he's just doing a work for hire. He's in the same position as a machine translator/google and well, in some countries, you are actually allowed to create derivative works of something as long as is for your personal use and you've used a proper copy to do so (private copying law, you do that when you make copies of a CD you own).

You're in your perfect right to translate a foreign text for your own use, or for the use of someone close to you. And you can pay someone to translate it for you, yeah. As long as it's for personal use.

The problem is when it gets shared, and then the heat will go to the one sharing it, because there are no exceptions regarding that matter.

And yeah, as MKnR Rec says, if by any chance you set up a site to accept "donations" or with ads (to hire a translator, to save the children, whatever the reason) that contains copyrighted links or material, get ready to get a lot of heat. In many countries, it isn't a civil matter anymore but it goes straight to criminal law because you made money out of it, even if it's indirectly.

Also, translators for hire are expensive. Very expensive. And you got to pay them. Meaning that you will have to pay them and leave a trail of that action (account number, name...).

See that you could get into hotter waters if the translator gets contacted to ask him questions about the job he did. He might not get targeted, but he will cough up anything he knows about the guy that paid him.

And that's, of course, if you didn't make sure in the contract that you would keep the copyright of the translation. If you didn't, then he's the copyright holder of that translation and could join the publishers to sue you, lol.

I agree with MKnR Rec: don't make things more complicated. Don't involve money in anything, it just makes things messier.

Keyword being personal use. Meaning you would have to own the volume and pay for it yourself and keep the translation to yourself for it to be legal. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't pay up so some other guy could have all the goodies to himself. Not worth the risk, you'll get YP and their lawyers on your neck.

Offline azurehyaline

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #11044 on: October 18, 2015, 10:56:23 AM »
It depends.

Offline MknR Rec

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
    • Status
« Reply #11043 on: October 18, 2015, 10:25:16 AM »
has anyone priced out how much it would cost to hire a translator? I personally would be willing to donate, even on a monthly/ bi-weekly basis, to get volumes 17 and 18 translated. I finished volumes 15 and 16 the day after they each came out, I HAVE NO CONTROL  :sob: :T.TTT:

Don't bother. This is both stupid and dangerous. You'll be putting yourself and the translator at risk of serious legal action. One thing is to do it for free like we do, another is to pay to pirate the licensed work of Yen Press. I can assure you that you and your translator will be far better targets for lawsuits than me.

Offline Dubear

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11042 on: October 18, 2015, 10:18:34 AM »
has anyone priced out how much it would cost to hire a translator? I personally would be willing to donate, even on a monthly/ bi-weekly basis, to get volumes 17 and 18 translated. I finished volumes 15 and 16 the day after they each came out, I HAVE NO CONTROL  :sob: :T.TTT:

Offline adridez

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11041 on: October 18, 2015, 09:43:23 AM »
Thanks for letting us know MknR. Best of luck finding translators. And thank you and your group for their work on volume 16

Offline MknR Rec

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
    • Status
« Reply #11040 on: October 18, 2015, 09:17:29 AM »
Oh god what happened to this thread? I leave for a few days just to come back and see stupid shit like "can Tatsuya decompose the sun" and so on.
And what's this about tiers? Mahouka has no such concept.

Either way, that's not the reason I'm posting now. The reason I am posting now is to announce that the group is going on another hiatus.
I have not been very successful in recruiting translators and soon autumn break will end. This means that our current translators will be going back to school and work and they won't have much time left, so progress will slow down to a grinding halt again. Truth be told I was expecting volume 18 to come out either at the end of the year, or early next year and so I thought that we had plenty of time to work, but with 18 coming in roughly 3 weeks it appears that we will fall behind by almost two whole volumes. I will continue looking for help and sending emails, applications are open only for translators at the moment. It doesn't matter what language you translate from as long as it's accurate, we have capable TLCs and editors who are capable of fixing errors that may appear.
Unless I can get more translators to join, then we're on an indefinite break. So don't bother asking for updates, there's no point. V17 and onwards are dead until further notice.

Offline $!D

• J-Recruit
  • Renommée: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11039 on: October 18, 2015, 05:31:33 AM »
Well I also think tier 7 is ridiculous. I far as we know from vol 16 he should be on tier 1 at very least. Author was pretty clear about that.
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!
sorry got it wrong.
We still dont know what tatsuya is truly capable of.Depending on the author yes it could be 0 tier.But right now i think 4th-5th tier or 2nd-3rd tier at best.(Since no matter how strong he is or how much he is capable of he still isn't omnipotent).
But he is close to omnipotent or similar at least for now.

Exactly, Even if Tatsuya Can't regenerate from everything(Like every atom being destroyed in an instant, cuz that way he won't have time to initialize regrowth and will be erased) but he is still strong in terms of Health and Defence, But, EVEN IF it was negligible Tatsuya definitely have enough destructive power alone to reach tier 3-4, not to mention did you read that page? Shiba Tatsuya Leader Of FLT? seriously? even if i watched only anime while sleeping 80% of the duration i still wouldn't reach that conclusion.

Offline Silver001

• J-Hero
  • Renommée: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #11038 on: October 18, 2015, 05:30:05 AM »
There's nothing wrong with Tatsuya being 7th, he and the other Mahouka top tiers are strong for their verse. Many ones are much stronger than the Mahouka one, Tatsuya has great reflexes, physical abilities above normal but it's nothing compared to many other verses. Destroying the sun? Let's say he could(impossible IMO), what for? He'd end up dying with all of them. He doesn't have the durability to take his own attacks, it's pointless destruction and useless in a fight. Plus no one sane enough would let him take his Third Eye and give him the time to fire it which would kill him too. Baryon Lance is an upgrade, but it's not enough to put him at 6th tier and plenty of characters can react and dodge, or even resist to it.

Offline progi_one

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11037 on: October 18, 2015, 04:34:04 AM »
A simple Question, Do you think Tatsuya Can Select Sun(1.989 × 10^30 kg) as a Target And Cast Material Dispersal On It?
The Amount Of Energy Released(1.7 x 10^47 Joule), Do you think the there's going to be a safe distance for it? {Google:It is estimated that the diameter of the observable universe is about 28 gigaparsecs (91 billion light-years, 8.8×1026 metres or 5.5×1023 miles), putting the edge of the observable universe at about 46–47 billion light-years away.}
The Amount of Psion Decides how heavy castable magic can be right? And Tatsuya Can Spam Gram Demolation Balls which are heavy enough that just one of them causes a normal magician to lose his gas, no? So do you think if tatsuya can pull it off?
If Yes then What about the next big sun, The Super Massive Black Hole that holds Milky Way Together?
I kinda got in Calculation Because Of http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Shiba_Tatsuya Putting him in 7th tier is horrible, he can easily destroy solar system by slightly tampering with Sun's Core, Maybe Even Whole Universe. What Do you think?
Ofcourse Tatsuya himself is Fragile, and he'll die easily when compared to others, since his Regroth is not omnipotent, not to mention he probably can't regenerate if his heart or Brain is blown away, but he still has almost tier 0 power no? in destruction atleast.

Well I also think tier 7 is ridiculous. I far as we know from vol 16 he should be on tier 1 at very least. Author was pretty clear about that.

Offline Lnlover

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #11036 on: October 18, 2015, 03:13:20 AM »
sorry got it wrong.
We still dont know what tatsuya is truly capable of.Depending on the author yes it could be 0 tier.But right now i think 4th-5th tier or 2nd-3rd tier at best.(Since no matter how strong he is or how much he is capable of he still isn't omnipotent).
But he is close to omnipotent or similar at least for now.

Offline $!D

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #11035 on: October 18, 2015, 02:08:19 AM »
Well who knows but probably thats something unthinkable.But it would be awesome if he could do that.
And tatsuya can regenerate even if his heart or head explodes as long as his psion is active.(see visitor arc and steeplechase arc).

Seriously tier 7 forget about that.I saw the thread whats up with that.The characters of the 9 and 8 tiers are ridiculous.Well few are
probably okay but how can tsuna or touma be 9th And is that suppose to mean luffy is stronger than Tatsuya.Is that a joke?I am a fan
of luffy too but when it comes to strength tatsuya is far off.I think he is suppose to be in tier 9 as well.

Sadly you're wrong, the list is in descending order, tier 0 is strongest and 9 weakest

Offline Crazy Frog

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11034 on: October 17, 2015, 11:01:12 PM »
Anyone got any link for mahouka LN english translations??
PDf format is fine I need volume 1-15 and :p!ssed: if possible volume 17 please help

vol1-16 pdf epub. http://mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:20639 . My advice please read old post before asking, a lot of people asking same question..

Offline bobbyness

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11033 on: October 17, 2015, 10:00:40 PM »
PDf format is fine I need volume 1-15 and :p!ssed: if possible volume 17 please help

you gotta work for it bruh.

anyway thanks to the team for the continuation of the light novel and for putting up with some of us. To the others that have asked, YES they are continuing vol 17 I remember MNKR Rec's post about that. It will be slow but hey at least it will be steady.

Offline atikung123

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #11032 on: October 17, 2015, 09:23:59 PM »

Offline TatsuyaGod

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11031 on: October 17, 2015, 07:12:11 PM »
Hello, is it true that Mahouka will have a second season anime?, i have heard what it will start on december.

That is false. Nothing has been said. I wouldn't get my hopes up for a 2nd season. As much as id enjoy another season it probably wont happen. Sorry

Offline Neolux

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11030 on: October 17, 2015, 05:07:48 PM »
Hello, is it true that Mahouka will have a second season anime?, i have heard what it will start on december.

Offline MalaIT

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11029 on: October 17, 2015, 01:03:43 PM »
A simple Question, Do you think Tatsuya Can Select Sun(1.989 × 10^30 kg) as a Target And Cast Material Dispersal On It?
The Amount Of Energy Released(1.7 x 10^47 Joule), Do you think the there's going to be a safe distance for it? {Google:It is estimated that the diameter of the observable universe is about 28 gigaparsecs (91 billion light-years, 8.8×1026 metres or 5.5×1023 miles), putting the edge of the observable universe at about 46–47 billion light-years away.}
The Amount of Psion Decides how heavy castable magic can be right? And Tatsuya Can Spam Gram Demolation Balls which are heavy enough that just one of them causes a normal magician to lose his gas, no? So do you think if tatsuya can pull it off?
If Yes then What about the next big sun, The Super Massive Black Hole that holds Milky Way Together?
I kinda got in Calculation Because Of http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Shiba_Tatsuya Putting him in 7th tier is horrible, he can easily destroy solar system by slightly tampering with Sun's Core, Maybe Even Whole Universe. What Do you think?
Ofcourse Tatsuya himself is Fragile, and he'll die easily when compared to others, since his Regroth is not omnipotent, not to mention he probably can't regenerate if his heart or Brain is blown away, but he still has almost tier 0 power no? in destruction atleast.

Ahah nice one, Tats could trigger the Sun...maybe yes, but we can't know this until the author will write of it.
The 7th tier.. if we evaluate only what the author have already writed the ranking is correct... But i too evaluate Tats like a 5th tier, maybe a 4th tier.

Offline Lnlover

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #11028 on: October 17, 2015, 12:53:39 PM »
Well who knows but probably thats something unthinkable.But it would be awesome if he could do that.
And tatsuya can regenerate even if his heart or head explodes as long as his psion is active.(see visitor arc and steeplechase arc).

Seriously tier 7 forget about that.I saw the thread whats up with that.The characters of the 9 and 8 tiers are ridiculous.Well few are
probably okay but how can tsuna or touma be 9th And is that suppose to mean luffy is stronger than Tatsuya.Is that a joke?I am a fan
of luffy too but when it comes to strength tatsuya is far off.I think he is suppose to be in tier 9 as well.

Offline $!D

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #11027 on: October 17, 2015, 11:43:31 AM »

Offline FadeToBlack

• Light Novel Otaku/Pharmacist
  • Forum Donator
  • J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11026 on: October 17, 2015, 06:50:21 AM »
Thanks again for all the work you put in to this.  It's MUCH appreciated.

Offline $!D

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #11025 on: October 17, 2015, 06:30:01 AM »
Comments Like this is definitely gonna get Vol 17 Cancelled.

Offline Xima21

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11024 on: October 16, 2015, 08:50:42 PM »
thanks for everyone that put the work in,

as someone that's mostly a consumer of these types of media and not contributing to the translation efforts i apologize for others like me who have incessantly nagged about when these volumes are to be released over and over. since i was like this some years back, it was definitely due to ignorance of how much work it takes to get these things done on top of irl stuff and just flat out taking things for granted.

so thank you again for being patient, and the hard work everyone has done.

Online z4raki

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11023 on: October 16, 2015, 06:12:54 PM »
It's been done for some time. But enough about that. Here.

Thank You Sir!

Offline ackuximahmai

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11022 on: October 16, 2015, 05:12:49 PM »
Thank you, thank you sooooooo much.. you saved my life!!

Offline joirn

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11021 on: October 16, 2015, 01:46:46 PM »
 :karoke: Hell yeah!!! Another one bites the dust!

Offline DTSJ

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11020 on: October 16, 2015, 12:15:20 PM »
Thank you very much for the pdf :) Waiting for V17 now :D

Offline westmax

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #11019 on: October 16, 2015, 08:28:58 AM »
thank you for the PDF OF MKNR SO SWEET

Offline mildran

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11018 on: October 16, 2015, 07:57:07 AM »
Thanks - Muchíiisimas gracias....

:hi:

Offline blowist

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11017 on: October 16, 2015, 07:37:39 AM »
thaaaaaankkkkssssss youuuuu veryyyyy much for the vol 16 TL Team..