Funds $47 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

42%

Author Topic: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei vol.01-13+  (Read 711901 times)

WLF, bakavakuum, orig27 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline HasNoLove

• The Last Ngayau of Borneon's Dayak Tribe
  • J-Regular
  • Renommée: -1
    • View Profile
Re: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei vol.01-13+
« Reply #8674 on: Yesterday at 07:44:59 PM »
Got special pictures (scene from the game that is gonna sold in the future)
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

does all of those girls got serviced by Tatsuya?
*ENVY*

Offline Mattdamon

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #8673 on: Yesterday at 05:55:50 PM »
Got special pictures (scene from the game that is gonna sold in the future)
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Offline krimety

• Peruser of Awesomeness
  • J-Member
  • Renommée: 0
  • Penguins... they're persnickety!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8672 on: Yesterday at 01:38:40 PM »
YAY!!!  Thank you! :)

Offline kouya rokuro

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8671 on: August 26, 2014, 02:25:30 AM »
Chapter 2 vol 13 have been update

Offline Comicgeekcan

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #8670 on: August 18, 2014, 12:06:26 PM »
They actually made a dating sim out of this
major OMG

Offline Mattdamon

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8669 on: August 18, 2014, 06:32:23 AM »
Special picture from the game. Which route that you are gonna choose ?  :lovelove: :lovelove: :lovelove: :lovelove:

Offline expertus

• J-Member
  • Renommée: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8668 on: August 17, 2014, 09:59:39 PM »
So chp 5 is getting completed by 10th sep? or r u talking about volume 14 being released?

have translators lost interest in MKnR? recently it seems to be the case.

They said they have other projects that they prioritize over MKnR, helping on translating the manga and anime, and it seems they are doing something more important in real life (Dreyakis is having his summer vacation and doing his school projects I think).

Offline kaizersoze

• J-Member
  • ningen shikkaku
    • View Profile
« Reply #8667 on: August 16, 2014, 09:26:00 PM »
yeah someone recently registered for chap 5 i think . well have patience . we will get our next dose only after 10th sep

So chp 5 is getting completed by 10th sep? or r u talking about volume 14 being released?

have translators lost interest in MKnR? recently it seems to be the case.

Offline kyuudere

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8666 on: August 16, 2014, 06:34:02 AM »

Offline HasNoLove

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8665 on: August 16, 2014, 03:08:27 AM »
Special picture : Sexy compilation book
DAT F*CKIN SAMPLE WATERMARK..!!

on other hand, miyuki's seem became bigger heh....
her boobs dat's it.. :evil-thought:

Offline blackwhite67

• J-Addict
  • Renommée: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #8664 on: August 16, 2014, 02:42:25 AM »
wow.
Shot his head or his heart then he will die.

He got shot in the heart in volume 7. He was fine. It's likely excessive pain would've interrupted his casting, which would've been a major setback against the sheer speed of the parasites.

Offline Mattdamon

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8663 on: August 16, 2014, 12:10:11 AM »
Special picture : Sexy compilation book

Offline Hakazee

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8662 on: August 15, 2014, 11:45:40 PM »
Maybe it hurts more? We know that the heart has the strongest connection to the mind and the brain is how the mind communicates with the body (or something like that) so maybe if he were hit there it would kill him?

wow.
Shot his head or his heart then he will die.

Offline Gohanish

• J-Addict
  • I may not be the best but i am not the worst eithe
    • View Profile
« Reply #8661 on: August 15, 2014, 08:39:59 PM »
Is anyone still translating Volume 13?
yeah someone recently registered for chap 5 i think . well have patience . we will get our next dose only after 10th sep

Offline leroy123

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8660 on: August 15, 2014, 07:58:00 PM »
Is anyone still translating Volume 13?

Offline OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
  • Renommée: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #8659 on: August 15, 2014, 06:46:44 PM »
Maybe it hurts more? We know that the heart has the strongest connection to the mind and the brain is how the mind communicates with the body (or something like that) so maybe if he were hit there it would kill him?

Offline Hakazee

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8658 on: August 15, 2014, 04:31:27 PM »
Tats's abusng his Rebirth reconstruction spell, tanking everything that doesn't hit his head or heart. It's not perfect though, due to the pain involved slmost overwhelming his proessing ability.

i wonder why Tats protecting his head and his heart ?

Offline OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8657 on: August 15, 2014, 02:11:02 AM »
It didn't say. I'm assuming that they're either going to put it at the very beginning- in the first chapter or so, or they'll just make Miyuki President and leave it at that. Darn it. I was looking forward to Evil Overlord Tatsuya the Shadow King of First High.
I have to say that the author seems to be rushing through the second year. Maybe next year their heritage will come out and Dark Lord Tatsuya will defeat all of the Ten master Clans hehehe

The cover has Minami and Miyuki on it.

Offline Gohanish

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #8656 on: August 14, 2014, 06:27:05 PM »
Credited Flere821 and Echizen777

what about the stuco elections

Offline blackwhite67

• J-Addict
  • Renommée: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #8655 on: August 14, 2014, 06:02:55 PM »
OMG!

From Flere821@animesuki.

Offline OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8654 on: August 14, 2014, 03:47:11 AM »
Credited Flere821 and Echizen777

Offline kouya rokuro

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8653 on: August 13, 2014, 05:03:11 PM »
Hei..the anime episode 20 already out

Offline Comicgeekcan

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #8652 on: August 12, 2014, 12:41:54 PM »
We'll I think that kudos purposely aiming to fail since his goal is to stop the jsdf recruiting (Or drafting) underage magicians like his grandson
In that sense I think he succeed since major general Saeki give him her words

Offline nominalsajah

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8651 on: August 11, 2014, 04:36:15 AM »
ahhhh... just as I was watching today 's episode, i thought about the v14 title... ancien capital rebellion...
well i think the rebellion is after effect of military like competition of 9 sc and failure plan of kudou

Offline kinetic

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8650 on: August 11, 2014, 01:00:31 AM »
In steeplechase he says Tatsuya has spent half the past year analysing it and has found nothing, so he has it still. Also didn't FLT division 3 get hacked so he left it with yakumo.

Offline jelder

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8649 on: August 11, 2014, 12:28:17 AM »
Hey guys, I have a question about the Magatama relic.  I don't read Japanese and I haven't been able to find the answer elsewhere, so here goes.  Did Tatsuya keep the Magatama relic after the events at Yokohama?  Does he still have it?

From what I recall he sent it to the 3rd research division, so he should still have it.

Offline chismd

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8648 on: August 10, 2014, 06:30:42 PM »
Hey guys, I have a question about the Magatama relic.  I don't read Japanese and I haven't been able to find the answer elsewhere, so here goes.  Did Tatsuya keep the Magatama relic after the events at Yokohama?  Does he still have it?  If he does, I hope we'll hear about it in the Ancient City Rebellion arc; I'm quite interested in seeing if Tatsuya's made any progress with storing activation sequences.  I'd love to see him solve all of the Three Great Problems.  Hopefully he'll be able to achieve one of them under the name of Shiba Tatsuya, not Taurus Silver.

Offline luxanna crownguard

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8647 on: August 10, 2014, 01:29:42 PM »
Just finished today's ep (19) which covered vol. 6 chap1-2 and I think they portrayed the scene with sayuri/the new bad guys pretty well. As always tatsuya delivers with his stuness.

Offline kolerick

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #8646 on: August 10, 2014, 10:42:58 AM »
ahhhh... just as I was watching today 's episode, i thought about the v14 title... ancien capital rebellion...

Offline jcsmith123

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #8645 on: August 07, 2014, 08:56:26 PM »
well, if that was only that, there wouldn't be a date limit...
something will happen at the new year... now, is it in vol14 or later? we'll see.
what's obvious is that Maya wish for Tatsuya to lay low until new year... what are the specific reasons for this time limit? It's obviously about Tatsuya-Myiuki remaining hidden a few more months... but why specificaly until new year? if it's about the ten clan selection, well, having powerful memeber doesn't hurt... and there is already the "head" of the ten clans who's aware of them... so there is a plan in action from Maya, or at least some expectations, to keep the secret until the new year...
v14? was the title again?
v15? ...
imho, THAT sentence is the clifhanger

I think it's more along the lines of "the ten master clan selection is the next major event I'm planning for. Please don't add to my workload Tatsuya" vibe that I'm getting from Maya. Every time Tatsuya is involved in some event, a lot of attention is garnered and the Yotsuba has to work hard to keep a lid on it from spreading.

The tentative title translation is "Ancient Capital Rebellion Chapter (I) for vol 14 so it's likely to be "Ancient Capital Rebellion Chapter (II) for vol 15 if past volume title labeling is any indication. Not sure if this will be a 2 volume arc or 3 volume arc.

Offline kolerick

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8644 on: August 06, 2014, 11:12:04 PM »
Isn't it more a case of Maya wishing that Tatsuya would stop causing trouble? He is quite the major trouble magnet and always tethering on the tipping point of being revealed by generating curiosity in his various aliases. Probably stressful for her and tiring to always be on standby to possibly salvage the situation.

well, if that was only that, there wouldn't be a date limit...
something will happen at the new year... now, is it in vol14 or later? we'll see.
what's obvious is that Maya wish for Tatsuya to lay low until new year... what are the specific reasons for this time limit? It's obviously about Tatsuya-Myiuki remaining hidden a few more months... but why specificaly until new year? if it's about the ten clan selection, well, having powerful memeber doesn't hurt... and there is already the "head" of the ten clans who's aware of them... so there is a plan in action from Maya, or at least some expectations, to keep the secret until the new year...
v14? was the title again?
v15? ...
imho, THAT sentence is the clifhanger

Offline jcsmith123

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #8643 on: August 06, 2014, 09:04:23 PM »
okay... I did read the v14c5 edited part and something I didn't notice at first, after a few days, it made me wonder:
"A flashy show like that last year would be worrisome. I'd wish he'd be at least more obedient *for six more months, until we greet the new year.*"
:huh:
your thoughts?

Isn't it more a case of Maya wishing that Tatsuya would stop causing trouble? He is quite the major trouble magnet and always tethering on the tipping point of being revealed by generating curiosity in his various aliases. Probably stressful for her and tiring to always be on standby to possibly salvage the situation.

Offline HasNoLove

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8642 on: August 06, 2014, 08:59:30 PM »
No prob...
cuz they're twin...
:D

Offline expertus

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8641 on: August 06, 2014, 02:31:15 PM »
sorry, but doesnt Miya is the mother of the sibling?

I mean Maya. Maya. I really interchange their names sometimes. Editing it now. Thanks for pointing out btw.   :noprob:

Offline HasNoLove

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8640 on: August 06, 2014, 07:03:16 AM »
Nah. Miya just wants Tats to lay low for months. She already told him in vol. 8 about laying down when she told him about the stars deploying.

sorry, but doesnt Miya is the mother of the sibling?

Offline expertus

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8639 on: August 06, 2014, 06:54:30 AM »
While I'll agree that those are good reasons not to publicly reveal Miyuki as heir, I'd also like to point out that it isn't entirely out of character for the Yotusba to use her to draw those enemies out, where Tatsuya would vaporize them.

Probably, but they intend to dislike using Tatsuya since it would draw more attention to him. And given what Miya and Maya did to Tats in the past, I think they would prefer if Tats will not gather so much attention to him as it might got out that they illegally experimented on him.

Offline XFire

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8638 on: August 05, 2014, 10:17:16 PM »
The Yotsuba never liked showing the members of their family. The only member that they publicly shows is only Miya. They are very secretive which is why the other clans distrust and fear them.
Also, publicly showing Miyuki as the heir of the Yotsuba will only cause more problems than not. She will be targeted by those who wants to weaken the Yotsuba (Saegusa Koichi being one) and most especially by their enemies, and might cause damage towards other people (most likely their friends and schoolmates) as well.

While I'll agree that those are good reasons not to publicly reveal Miyuki as heir, I'd also like to point out that it isn't entirely out of character for the Yotusba to use her to draw those enemies out, where Tatsuya would vaporize them.

Offline expertus

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8637 on: August 05, 2014, 04:03:44 PM »
yes, at this moment, she asked him to lay low... and that was about the Angie arc...
but now, there is a specific delay...
also, why would it benefit the Yotsuba to lay low before the ten clan selection?
their position is almost garanted (they, alone and not even including Miyuki and Tatsuya, weight about the same as all the others clans together)... it feel more like an official matter and all i can see and presenting Miyuki as the heir as she will enter the year of her 17 and soon to be senior at school...
previously, the limit for her and Tatsuya to remain hidden was set at their graduation... showies events happened since then... yotsuba opponent of old is making its move... is it so hard to think they alterate their plans?
I mean, if Myiuki and Tatxuya are publicly know as Otsuba members, given the savagery of Tatsuya vengences and what they suffered 25 years before (the enemies), wouldn't it work in Otsuba favor (as an ultimate dissuasion weapon, even without the strategic coponent)?
I wonder... but I guess we'll see more developpement in v14

The Yotsuba never liked showing the members of their family. The only member that they publicly shows is only Maya. They are very secretive which is why the other clans distrust and fear them.
Also, publicly showing Miyuki as the heir of the Yotsuba will only cause more problems than not. She will be targeted by those who wants to weaken the Yotsuba (Saegusa Koichi being one) and most especially by their enemies, and might cause damage towards other people (most likely their friends and schoolmates) as well.

Offline kolerick

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8636 on: August 04, 2014, 11:08:47 PM »
Nah. Miya just wants Tats to lay low for months. She already told him in vol. 8 about laying down when she told him about the stars deploying.

yes, at this moment, she asked him to lay low... and that was about the Angie arc...
but now, there is a specific delay...
also, why would it benefit the Yotsuba to lay low before the ten clan selection?
their position is almost garanted (they, alone and not even including Miyuki and Tatsuya, weight about the same as all the others clans together)... it feel more like an official matter and all i can see and presenting Miyuki as the heir as she will enter the year of her 17 and soon to be senior at school...
previously, the limit for her and Tatsuya to remain hidden was set at their graduation... showies events happened since then... yotsuba opponent of old is making its move... is it so hard to think they alterate their plans?
I mean, if Myiuki and Tatxuya are publicly know as Otsuba members, given the savagery of Tatsuya vengences and what they suffered 25 years before (the enemies), wouldn't it work in Otsuba favor (as an ultimate dissuasion weapon, even without the strategic coponent)?
I wonder... but I guess we'll see more developpement in v14

Offline OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8635 on: August 04, 2014, 08:58:38 PM »
In the new year there is the new Ten Master Clans Selection Committee hearing.

Offline expertus

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8634 on: August 04, 2014, 04:01:06 PM »
okay... I did read the v14c5 edited part and something I didn't notice at first, after a few days, it made me wonder:
"A flashy show like that last year would be worrisome. I'd wish he'd be at least more obedient *for six more months, until we greet the new year.*"
your thoughts?

Nah. Maya just wants Tats to lay low for months. She already told him in vol. 8 about laying down when she told him about the stars deploying.

Offline 23199510

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8633 on: August 04, 2014, 03:51:57 PM »
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS~ :karoke:

Offline kolerick

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8632 on: August 04, 2014, 07:16:24 AM »
your thoughts?

Offline OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8631 on: August 04, 2014, 06:47:19 AM »
It was mentioned that the Ten Master Clans wasn't chosen purely on Magic Power, although it is a contributing factor.
I thought that Trident in the anime looked pretty cool but they still haven't mentioned what it is (decomposition) and why it is so special. And Phalanx I imagined as a spherical dome around Juumonji that rotated and broke off all magic, but it is just a wall in front of him. Why don't people just attack him from behind/ above then -_-

Offline Jirachier

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #8630 on: August 04, 2014, 01:19:27 AM »
Tathlum just reminds me of the Shippou family's Million Edge, both familie are supposed to be extremely powerful yet their trump card magic couldn't be any worse. I'm curious how the top 10 master clan change position when clearly the current top 10 have way better magics than the rest.

Offline Gohanish

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #8629 on: August 03, 2014, 07:13:29 PM »
seriously i wonder if tomitsuka is a side protagonist .

Offline kiritoxasuna

• Novel Fanatic!
  • J-Addict
  • Renommée: 8
  • must read a volume of light novel a day
    • View Profile
« Reply #8628 on: August 03, 2014, 06:37:38 PM »
Amelia in Wonderland was completed

yes volume 5 is now finished! thank you translator-sama!

Offline expertus

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8627 on: August 03, 2014, 05:01:47 AM »
geez... so that is the reason why Amelia fell to Tomitsuka... geez... too bad for her though since it looks like in the latter arcs, Tomitsuka likes that irritating girl Chiaki...
Finally, Vol. 5 is finished...
For those of you guys who has an account on baka-tsuki, please give my thanks to the translator who translated it... (I can't seem to register in baka-tsuki)...

Offline VFN

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8626 on: August 02, 2014, 12:23:38 PM »
Thanks for the update. :4da5b0e8:

Offline OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
    • View Profile