Funds $0 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

0%

Author Topic: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei vol.01-13+  (Read 737384 times)

Chazse, Mattdamon and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online Mattdamon

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 22
    • View Profile
Re: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei vol.01-13+
« Reply #8717 on: Today at 08:12:08 PM »
Spoil of novel vol 14
credited by millie10468

Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Offline Vampirecat

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #8716 on: Today at 06:35:45 PM »
http://imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/w%3D580/sign=1640abb3ba014a90813e46b599773971/87717dd0f703918fa8bb29cb523d269759eec41b.jpg

Tatsuya's stats card. Can anyone tell us what it says ?

It's pretty blurry but the capacity chart says:

Appearance: 3
Physical strength: 5
Martial arts: 5
Intellectual ability: 5
Magic practical skill: 1
Inherent magic: 6

@noal: if you copy the link and open it in a new window, instead of clicking the link, you can see the pic.

Offline noal

• J-Hero
  • Renommée: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #8715 on: Today at 05:46:47 PM »
can't see it (hotlink protection), can you upload it somewhere else?

Offline Jirachier

• J-Addict
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile

Offline noal

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8713 on: Today at 03:26:42 AM »
Since the technology must've been improving since then there may be possibility of her having more lifespan than the first generation, though until the novel make clear of this it's still in the dark.

Oh yeah, that magic is speciality of Kudou eh, then that may possibly means Minami falls for his fake appearance?

Offline expertus

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8712 on: Today at 03:21:20 AM »
 :cough:
Anyone will get blushed if some handsome dude tell you're beautiful or something like that :4da5b0e8: what we see are just a picture after all.
And what's wrong with having some emotion :r38: even Honami's (Maya guardian) very cheerful person and she love Tatsuya and Miyuki just like her own little brother and sister  :upyours:
That what I'd said about it  :cough:. Just because the Sakura-series are augmented magicians, it doesn't mean that they didn't have any emotions. I was just clarifying about what Gohanish had said. Please reread my earlier reply post to Gohanish.  :benkyo:

Anyways, about the spoilers, it's still not final since it still haven't been translated, so please be calm.
(Although I do understand your feelings since that bastard Minoru is seemingly stealing Minami based from the spoilers  :p!ssedmode: :powaa:)

Calm down guys, it's an ill fated love anyway since he's sure won't live long, I actually feel bad for Minami.

Oh wait, I guess Minami is too unless her life spec is better than the first generation...

Augmented magicians have less lifespan by default and then with her training as a Yotsuba guardian, it's much lesser due to the brutal training they're undergoing.

I found it funny that he's blonde, or maybe it's white because of his constitution (sort of incest)? Not sure with black and white page...

According to the spoilers
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Offline noal

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8711 on: Yesterday at 05:02:55 AM »
Calm down guys, it's an ill fated love anyway since he's sure won't live long, I actually feel bad for Minami.

Oh wait, I guess Minami is too unless her life spec is better than the first generation...

why ?
i think he's so cool.

Simply because Retsu was hailed as one of the greatest Japanese magician and he's tightly associated with the ancient magic user (though in a bad way), of Japanese heritage.

I found it funny that he's blonde, or maybe it's white because of his constitution (sort of incest)? Not sure with black and white page...

Offline Eins

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8710 on: Yesterday at 03:27:21 AM »
I think what Gohanish meant by that is Minami should not blush because she should be an emotionless (on which she's not) servant of the Yotsuba.

BTW

Anyone will get blushed if some handsome dude tell you're beautiful or something like that :4da5b0e8: what we see are just a picture after all.
And what's wrong with having some emotion :r38: even Honami's (Maya guardian) very cheerful person and she love Tatsuya and Miyuki just like her own little brother and sister  :upyours:
Hmmm, there's no solid evidence minami fell in love with Kudou Minoru. As long as there's no text that's saying "it" I won't believe it. I won't accept it.  :stabby:
Every women around Tatsuya circle are his own (minus Mizuki) :hahaha:

Offline expertus

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8709 on: Yesterday at 02:18:20 AM »
Isn't it normal to blushed if he/she getting approached by some ikemen/bishojou :huh: Even "Lady Killer" Masaki blushed furiously when talking with Miyuki.

I think what Gohanish meant by that is Minami should not blush because she should be an emotionless (on which she's not) servant of the Yotsuba.

BTW

Offline Eins

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8708 on: September 14, 2014, 06:31:37 PM »
huh what was that minoru was made a weapon but cant act as one all over he is loved . whats minami a lowly slave fighter who does not have a future whats common in that that . moreover it is impossible for a yotsuba slave to show such emotions . just what did that random guy say

also it would be fun if minoru took a liking to her and then we will see kudou vs yotsuba . ahh damn i can only imagine retsu asking maya to give minami to them .

oh well they have something in common that they were genetically prepared and wont have long life . but many are

Isn't it normal to blushed if he/she getting approached by some ikemen/bishojou :huh: Even "Lady Killer" Masaki blushed furiously when talking with Miyuki.

Got basic info of vol 14
credited by TrueAlchemist

Yes..Yes..Yes  :karoke: My favorite pair are slowly but surely become reality. Sorry Leo no rebound for you :wahaha:

Offline expertus

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8707 on: September 13, 2014, 11:49:00 PM »
huh what was that minoru was made a weapon but cant act as one all over he is loved . whats minami a lowly slave fighter who does not have a future whats common in that that . moreover it is impossible for a yotsuba slave to show such emotions . just what did that random guy say

also it would be fun if minoru took a liking to her and then we will see kudou vs yotsuba . ahh damn i can only imagine retsu asking maya to give minami to them .

oh well they have something in common that they were genetically prepared and wont have long life . but many are

um, just because she's a guardian doesn't mean that she doesn't have any emotions. Her aunt, Honami, is very much cheerful and lively but still very loyal to Miya.
Heck, even Tatsuya HAS emotion though not the strong ones (with the exception of brotherly love)
Guardians have their master's well being as their top most priority, they aren't like the Generators (used by No Head Dragon) that doesn't have any emotion.

Offline Gohanish

• J-Addict
  • I may not be the best but i am not the worst eithe
    • View Profile
« Reply #8706 on: September 13, 2014, 05:28:03 AM »
PerPerhaps because she meet another one like here? a tool, an experiment created for someone else purpose.

Offline HasNoLove

• The Last Ngayau of Borneon's Dayak Tribe
  • J-Regular
  • Renommée: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8705 on: September 12, 2014, 11:24:56 PM »

seriously what was that . the more i see the more pissed i get . wasnt minami supposed to be a tool how can she show such emotions and that also to some random guy in front of their masters that is .

PerPerhaps because she meet another one like here? a tool, an experiment created for someone else purpose.

yeah right, is't tatsuya already one? and got rank up to level "the monster that shouldn't made anger"

Offline CuDen_VN

• J-Member
  • Renommée: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #8704 on: September 12, 2014, 10:32:43 PM »
Per
seriously what was that . the more i see the more pissed i get . wasnt minami supposed to be a tool how can she show such emotions and that also to some random guy in front of their masters that is .
Perhaps because she meet another one like here? a tool, an experiment created for someone else purpose.

Offline Gohanish

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #8703 on: September 12, 2014, 09:27:43 PM »

Online Mattdamon

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8702 on: September 12, 2014, 07:55:40 PM »
Got basic info of vol 14
credited by TrueAlchemist

Offline Hakazee

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8701 on: September 12, 2014, 06:04:51 PM »
Is he blonde? Kinda ironic for Retsu's grandson.

why ?
i think he's so cool.

Offline kiritoxasuna

• Novel Fanatic!
  • J-Addict
  • Renommée: 9
  • must read a volume of light novel a day
    • View Profile
« Reply #8700 on: September 12, 2014, 05:53:55 PM »

well that's how it is.

mari looked so cool! i thought another ikemen character was made

minami-cahan kawaii!

Offline noal

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8699 on: September 12, 2014, 10:13:55 AM »

Offline expertus

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8698 on: September 12, 2014, 05:23:08 AM »
Kawaii.... Minami-chan kawaii!  :lovelove:  :gcoon:

Offline HasNoLove

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8697 on: September 12, 2014, 01:39:13 AM »
Most people guesses that the guy who talks with Mayumi is Mari
Minoru is the grandson of Kuduo Retsu . His father uses egg from his sister mix with his own gene to create Minoru

oh.., so it's mari whose with mayumi, but for minami became dere-dere with dat ikemen bastard, who's he again minoru? FAK DAT..!!

Online Mattdamon

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8696 on: September 12, 2014, 12:12:44 AM »
Most people guesses that the guy who talks with Mayumi is Mari
Minoru is the grandson of Kuduo Retsu . His father uses egg from his sister mix with his own gene to create Minoru

Offline Gohanish

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #8695 on: September 11, 2014, 08:26:52 PM »
that feeling of ntr

Offline HasNoLove

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8694 on: September 11, 2014, 07:26:28 PM »
the rest of pics from vol 14

who're those guys..??
damn ikemen...!!
mayumi & minami got raised their flag to unknown guys..??
 :stabby: :stabby: :stabby: :stabby: :stabby: :stabby: :stabby: :stabby: :stabby: :stabby: :stabby:
 :p!ssed: :p!ssed: :p!ssed: :p!ssed: :p!ssed: :p!ssed: :p!ssed: :p!ssed: :p!ssed: :p!ssed: :p!ssed: :p!ssed: :p!ssed: :p!ssed:

Offline Gohanish

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #8693 on: September 11, 2014, 06:41:41 PM »

umm may i ask who is minoru because i dont remember him

edit : soorry i remember nw but he doesnt look young or japanese to be exact

Online Mattdamon

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8692 on: September 11, 2014, 05:27:59 PM »
the rest of pics from vol 14

Online Mattdamon

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8691 on: September 11, 2014, 03:44:04 AM »
One more from vol 14

Offline kaizersoze

• J-Member
  • ningen shikkaku
    • View Profile
« Reply #8690 on: September 11, 2014, 03:05:22 AM »

Credits "dai ca superman" of Animesuki forums

Online Mattdamon

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8689 on: September 11, 2014, 02:47:54 AM »
 :upyours:Got pic from vol 14

Offline kouya rokuro

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8688 on: September 11, 2014, 01:14:08 AM »
Chapter 5 vol 13 complete

Offline sirius00

• J-Member
  • Renommée: 1
  • Show no mercy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8687 on: September 08, 2014, 10:40:09 AM »
ya there is a update
if you open chapter 6 there is 40/80 complete

Offline Jirachier

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #8686 on: September 08, 2014, 06:45:08 AM »
chapter 6 was updated, check its history and you'll see that Sashiko added 26k words :D

for vol14, what does Tatsuya wants to use the FAE for exactly ?

Offline Syokool

• ー世界が平和でありますようにー
  • J-Addict
  • Renommée: 101
  • Hentai Ouji
    • View Profile
    • LNM&M
« Reply #8685 on: September 08, 2014, 05:40:52 AM »
Skimmed through the pages and it starts with a brief introduction to Yakumo sensei and the temple, how his master was involved with the 9th lab in the development of magic and how the temple is another facility to research, with a facade of a big temple and state of the art construction inside.

How Kazama introduced Tatsuya to him and then we see Tatsuya training.

There is a kind of POV from Minami and how the girls work to get ready in the mornings. Later we see Tatsuya making Minami serves tea to him and Miyuki (because if someone remembers, Miyuki had the task of serving him).

There is a meeting with Fumiya and Ayako to talk about the new mission of hunting Zhou down, and Miyuki knows here that Maya has asked him that. She didn't know before.
Then a bit of talk about the traditionalists and the Kudou, and as how it could end in another battle as the last year in Yokohama.
Tatsuya is ready for the battle, and don't really know why Maya asked him a favor instead of order him to do it, but if that time comes he entrust Miyuki to Minami. She says that it's fine, he can leave Miyuki to her.

There is another fact; Tatsuya is not going to participate with a thesis this year because the research started pretty late, and has not been completed. He is using what he saw with Lina and the basics of FAE. How the multiprocess in magic works and how the change in reality acts as well as the effect when an spell is suddenly stopped and the lag between the casting and the reality alteration.

That's the gist of it, I really don't want to read it completely until I get my own copy, but it seems we are going to see a lot of Yakumo and Minami in this arc (2 volumes given the title).

Offline massiab

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8684 on: September 08, 2014, 02:46:15 AM »
@gohanish  what update? i dont see a change in baka tsuki translation. to which update were you refering to?

Offline Gohanish

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #8683 on: September 08, 2014, 01:27:37 AM »
there is an update

Offline kaizersoze

• J-Member
  • ningen shikkaku
    • View Profile
« Reply #8682 on: September 07, 2014, 11:00:07 PM »
Here's a sneak peak of the new volume for anyone who can read moon runes. Here.

Thank you... Gnna catch someone who knows japanese now!

Offline blackwhite67

• J-Addict
  • Renommée: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #8681 on: September 07, 2014, 01:32:43 PM »
Here's a sneak peak of the new volume for anyone who can read moon runes. Here.

Offline babapo741

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8680 on: September 05, 2014, 10:46:23 PM »
 :wahaha: I'm an idiot after all. I only did it to satisfy my curiosity at that time. I wonder if anyone's going to read this though...after all it took me what...months? to reply  :wahaha:

Offline JUGGERN@UT

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8679 on: September 01, 2014, 04:22:01 PM »
so we could got NTR route ?

well Iwas just asking since even mizuki is included on it

Offline HasNoLove

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8678 on: September 01, 2014, 02:08:51 PM »

so will there be a route for mari ?please let happen

so we could got NTR route ?

Offline JUGGERN@UT

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8677 on: September 01, 2014, 09:36:03 AM »
Special picture from the game. Which route that you are gonna choose ?  :lovelove: :lovelove: :lovelove: :lovelove:

so will there be a route for mari ?please let happen

Offline expertus

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8676 on: September 01, 2014, 06:14:04 AM »
10 days to go for new volume. Hoping for some juicy spoilers on that itself!

most of the spoilers come out in animesuki then those who went there shares it in here...
I just hope more translation update will come once the next chapter is released.
Though I think it would be after the anime is finished...
well, patience is a virtue...

Offline kaizersoze

• J-Member
  • ningen shikkaku
    • View Profile
« Reply #8675 on: September 01, 2014, 02:18:12 AM »
10 days to go for new volume. Hoping for some juicy spoilers on that itself!

Offline expertus

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8674 on: August 28, 2014, 11:47:49 PM »
Got special pictures (scene from the game that is gonna sold in the future)

damn that bastard Shiba Tatsuya!
kuso!
 :p!ssedmode:

btw, what's the platform of this game! And I just hope I they would release it in english as well  :ftp:

------------

btw, for those who don't know yet, Volume 13 Chapter 2 is finished... happy reading...

Offline HasNoLove

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8673 on: August 27, 2014, 07:44:59 PM »

does all of those girls got serviced by Tatsuya?
*ENVY*

Online Mattdamon

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8672 on: August 27, 2014, 05:55:50 PM »

Offline krimety

• Peruser of Awesomeness
  • J-Member
  • Penguins... they're persnickety!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8671 on: August 27, 2014, 01:38:40 PM »
YAY!!!  Thank you! :)

Offline kouya rokuro

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8670 on: August 26, 2014, 02:25:30 AM »
Chapter 2 vol 13 have been update

Offline Comicgeekcan

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #8669 on: August 18, 2014, 12:06:26 PM »
They actually made a dating sim out of this
major OMG

Online Mattdamon

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8668 on: August 18, 2014, 06:32:23 AM »
Special picture from the game. Which route that you are gonna choose ?  :lovelove: :lovelove: :lovelove: :lovelove: