Funds $24 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

23%

Author Topic: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei vol.01-15+  (Read 1017326 times)

dmjohn442, nijok and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Lucidbro

• J-Recruit
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei vol.01-09+
« Reply #4190 on: April 07, 2013, 10:52:30 AM »
Exactly. Thats what makes the scene more amusing. He's all prim, proper and silent in the background while Kazama and Miyuki are present like a good servant.  Then once alone with Maya, makes himself comfortable in the chair without invitation and starts confidently bantering with her like equals. Even casually declaring with Stars coming he has to be on guard from them as well as the Yotsuba now. So funny.
Why do you think the USNA should know about Miyuki's mental interference magic? They didn't know anything about Tatsuya's or Miyuki's true abilities in the vamp arc. Also, just because she often uses freezing magic doesn't automatically mean she cannot use other strategic-level magic.

Yeah, Tatsuya has seemed to be the humblest character in the series so far. He posesses uncomparable strength, yet belittles himself on nearly every occasion. Even perceived arrogance by him is the by-product of his matter of factual world view, of which he has no control over, even then he tries to take into consideration the opinions of others and conduct himself accordingly. What we see here is really more about the animosity that Tatsuya bears, to some extent towards the Youtsuba and hence is not willing to show submissiveness. Never have I thought Tatsuya arrogant however and do not really understand the reasoning behind this opinion.

Offline kurorolucifer

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4189 on: April 07, 2013, 10:39:30 AM »
Ok, so just wondering here. Light novel equivalents of web arcs 1, 2, and 3 are translated on Baka-Tsuki by Dreyakis. Web arc 4 is almost translated (Only Chapter 16 left!) by Sashiko and Seitsuki. Web 5 and 6 are completely summarized by EnigmaticAxiom. Parts of 5 and 6 are translated/detailedly summarized (not sure which) by Boyprangko. And whats out of web 7 has been summarized by Flere821 on animesuki. Plus various tidbits and short stories translated or summarized by various translators (sorry, but there's a lot of you, and I can't list you all. I'm still grateful though). I've read the entire thread, all 84 pages, and I've been able to find all this here and on Baka-Tsuki, so thanks everyone. I've really enjoyed the novel thanks to your hard work.
What I'm confused about is that in this thread, there's a ton of people discussing details from the Volume 8 SS "Untouchables - The Nightmare of 2062." Like Maya being kidnapped/raped/experimented on/tortured and how Genzou went on a rampage and Miya transforming Maya's experiences to data and a bunch of other stuff. Which is interesting to know and its sated my thirst for Mahouka, but where did everyone get these details? As far as I can tell, "Untouchables" has neither been translated nor summarized. Did I just miss it in the 84 pages (perfectly plausible), or is it just on another site like animesuki or a different site? Or is it just some people who can read sort-of read raws are posting details for other theory-mongers to work with?

Thanks

Offline Vampirecat

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #4188 on: April 07, 2013, 10:39:04 AM »
She is the older twin? Is that actually confirmed somewhere?

I misremembered the source. It wasn't in the Double-7 summaries but in vol.8, ch.4:
For some reason or other, for as long as I can remember, Ayako-san has always blatantly felt a rivalry with me… this is one more reason dealing with this family was so depressing.
Since the other candidate for successor was not Ayako-san but Fumiya-kun, even if she felt competitive with me….I was supposed to be concealing my true feelings.
[...]
“Aw, Otou-sama. Wouldn’t a moment or two be alright? Miyuki-neesama is our invited guest. Making the arrangements to prevent harm befalling one’s guest is the duty of the host.”
“It’s just as Onee-sama said. The guards of Kuroba are not so unskilled as to allow a single one of our guests to be less than completely safe. Isn’t that right, Otou-san?”
Eh? Fumiya-kun doesn’t address Oji-sama as “Otou-sama”………

^^ The one who said "otou-sama" and "Miyuki-neesama" must have been Ayako, and Fumiya who used "otou-san" referred to her as "onee-sama." Therefore, Fumiya must be the younger twin.

Offline gamblizz

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4187 on: April 07, 2013, 09:50:09 AM »
it's from those summaries master here ...

Offline Chimurry

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei vol.01-08+
« Reply #4186 on: April 07, 2013, 09:06:39 AM »
 :study: :benkyo: Well, I was on the same, I made a quick backpack with the past posts, including one descrption of Kurobane twins BS magic, not sure if there's all, including @Darkdoom raws post.

Heres is all We have avaible, maybe someone of the first post author could post, usually is the best way instead keep repost time to time, but is POV.

http://www.jcafe24.net/index.php/topic,28047.msg761174.html#msg761174

Offline ludwigg

• J-Member
  • Renommée: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4185 on: April 07, 2013, 07:47:24 AM »
guys i found spoilers for double 7 arc here http://www.batoto.net/forums/topic/7065-spoilers-light-novels-web-arcs-full/page-2 i dont know how to do spoilers

Offline rolan52

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4184 on: April 07, 2013, 06:38:15 AM »
 :hi: can someone please post a link for the summaries for the double 7 arc? 

Offline Monstratboy

• J-Addict
  • MKR's Shiba T.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4183 on: April 07, 2013, 05:10:52 AM »
Ayako's magic was revealed ? when ?
At the end of the 1st double 7 chapter when the Kuroba twins take out a group of mercenaries meeting with a journalist.

Offline Jirachier

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #4182 on: April 07, 2013, 02:59:45 AM »
Maya's magic is described as Convergence type Systematic magic in V8, Miyuki's and Miya's and Fumiya's are Outer-Systematic magic, Ayako's is Weight and Convergence Systematic-type and Tatsuya describes his decomposition magic as a part of the Separation systematic magic.
Ayako's magic was revealed ? when ?

Offline Monstratboy

• J-Addict
  • MKR's Shiba T.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4181 on: April 06, 2013, 10:47:38 PM »
Quote from: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei:Volume 8 Chapter 3
“It’s the Kuroba elder sister and younger brother.”
Thanks.

Every member of yotsuba have unique power that is impossible to categorized with modern magic, most probably obtained(fixed marriages) and maintained via bloodline.
Not sure why you think this. Every Yotsuba magic I've seen has been categorised using the modern magic system. Along with the systematic magic groups, the groups of systematic-type exceptions of perception magic, non-systematic magic and outer-systematic magic are all part of the modern magic categorisation system.  

Maya's magic is described as Convergence type Systematic magic in V8, Miyuki's and Miya's and Fumiya's are Outer-Systematic magic, Ayako's is Weight and Convergence Systematic-type and Tatsuya describes his decomposition magic as a part of the Separation systematic magic.

Those are their innate abilities that defy currently known logic, rules for magic and are impossible to recreate even with 16 building blocks of cardinal code which is Tatsuya analysis of them.
The categorisation of modern magic includes the exceptions to systematic magic and is not based on any fundamental magic rules or the cardinal codes. The modern magic categorisation system is described in V1 as being based generally on the type and effect the magic has after its cast.

It's true nature is undisclosed and we don't know how, why or even if it changes via inheritance(there are no even remote similarities for Miyuki, Tatsuya and Miya).
We actually do get alot of info about Yotsuba inherited magic from the V8 SS shown in spoilers given previously.
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Cocytus seems to be only limited magical aplication of that ability(like mb is aplication of decomposition) the same way like symptoms of freezing magic is manifestation of it in physical dimension.
Cocytus shouldn't really be described as limited since its just the name of a specific spell like Inferno or Gram Demolition. Its just the ultimate offensive version of Miyuki's special outer-systematic talent. We know she can also use this innate ability for suppressing one's magic, like she does to prevent magicians seeing Tatsuya's normally overwhelming aura of psion light. But we haven't been given a specific name for this skill other than it being from mental interference magic.

Me using physics and 8types/4systems knowledge for cognition of toll used to alter reality is irrevelant to the topic ...
Well I apologise if I originally misunderstood your question. I thought you could not understand how mental interference could be used to affect a molecule's vibration.  But if you were actually asking how magic from that falls in the outer-systematic category can freeze things like magic in the Systemic Vibration category then, that has to do with how modern magic is categorised.  

Since modern magic classification is mainly based on what result the magic brings about, it can be quite fluid. The first example we got is the magic Tatsuya used against Hanzo in V1 being described as having both Non-systematic and Vibration-Systematic properties, even though psions are not molecules. We also have cases of Tatsuya Decomposition magic and Miyuki's Freezing magic that depending on the targets fall within different categories(for Miyuki, outer-systematic for non-material bodies and systematic vibration for material bodies; for Tatsuya it's non-systematic for magic sequences and Systematic Decomposition, a sub category of Systematic Separation, for Mist Dispersal which targets material bodies).

Offline DarkDooM

• Godfather of jCafe
  • J-Titan
  • Renommée: 2449
    • View Profile
« Reply #4180 on: April 06, 2013, 10:04:55 PM »

Quote from: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei:Volume 8 Chapter 3
“It’s the Kuroba elder sister and younger brother.”

Offline A167

• J-Recruit
  • Renommée: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4179 on: April 06, 2013, 08:51:22 PM »
even i think sister is older one . But obviously if u tell me to pick the lines up from where i am saying this well i guess i will have to reread the whole thing.  :benkyo: just kidding . they are twins.

Offline 4r2r

• Well Versed Mad Scientist, Gallant Enlightment Provocateur and Grand Prophet of Insanity
  • J-Regular
  • Renommée: 2
  • shhhhh !! my common sense is tingling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4178 on: April 06, 2013, 07:34:43 PM »
Let me first say that since these concepts are based on there 1st being a fictional information dimension and are all made up anyway, its not really possible to understand how magi-physics can actually work but...

I've not made any assumptions, its from the novel. All magic was described as being based on the manipulation of the information layer right from the 1st novel, using psion or pushion magic particles. This includes the exceptions for modern magic categories.  The categories are based only on the effect of the magic.  Mental in mental interference refers to the Kanji and concept for the mind, soul and spirit which Miyuki has the powerful innate magical ability to freeze.  From the 9 schools arc, modern magic describes free spirits Miki manipulates as bodies of information that have broken away from their actual bodies and exist floating in the ocean of data. Outer-systematic magic was described as manipulation of non-physical entities and clear explanations of the entire process Mikihiko uses was actually given in the 9 schools arc.  

We got a clear explanation of how all magic works, how outer systematic magic works and how Miyuki's magic works.  I only reminded you of the description given previously of how all magic works through a separate magical dimension. The explanation we are given in V7 is simply confirming that Miyuki's powerful talent for manipulating the information dimension to freeze physical bodies is directly related to and originates from her powerful innate talent to manipulate the information dimension to freeze non-physical entities.  

But this based on the fictional subject of magic which you are trying to understand using real world physics. Your question shouldn't be limited to how mental interference can be linked to reducing vibrations in molecules but how any person can use thoughts expressed in another dimension to manipulate anything in the real world in the 1st place.

I'm beat so to the point since we were mainly arguing about mechanics and semantics which is irrevelant ...
Every member of yotsuba have unique power that is impossible to categorized with modern magic, most probably obtained(fixed marriages) and maintained via bloodline. Those are their innate abilities that defy currently known logic, rules for magic and are impossible to recreate even with 16 building blocks of cardinal code which is Tatsuya analysis of them. It's true nature is undisclosed and we don't know how, why or even if it changes via inheritance(there are no even remote similarities for Miyuki, Tatsuya and Miya). Cocytus seems to be only limited magical aplication of that ability(like mb is aplication of decomposition) the same way like symptoms of freezing magic is manifestation of it in physical dimension. Me using physics and 8types/4systems knowledge for cognition of toll used to alter reality is irrevelant to the topic ...

i don't think so, bactracking forum some people say so but no basis is provided. I guess unless sommone can read raws, we can only wait for translation. Also i don't think that being few minutes older is important to anyone besides siblings themselves ... 

Offline Monstratboy

• J-Addict
  • MKR's Shiba T.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4177 on: April 06, 2013, 01:29:34 PM »
In the summaries for Double-7, only Fumiya is mentioned as an heir candidate. Ayako was specifically said not to be an heir candidate, even though she's the older twin. It's possible there are other families with Yotsuba heir candidates that just haven't been mentioned.

Offline Vampirecat

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4176 on: April 06, 2013, 11:42:28 AM »
the other candidates are the chieldren of tatsuya's mother cousin, Fumiya and Ayako(twins), they show up in the V8

In the summaries for Double-7, only Fumiya is mentioned as an heir candidate. Ayako was specifically said not to be an heir candidate, even though she's the older twin. It's possible there are other families with Yotsuba heir candidates that just haven't been mentioned.

Offline Daxiok

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4175 on: April 06, 2013, 10:06:33 AM »
I wonder who the other candidates to be the next heir to the Yotsuba are, because in chap15 Maya said it's too bad for the other "children" but the heir has to be miyuki, so that means it's not just the guy from the kuroba.

the other candidates are the chieldren of tatsuya's mother cousin, Fumiya and Ayako(twins), they show up in the V8

Offline atalanta

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4174 on: April 06, 2013, 02:09:19 AM »

2. What is Muspelheim and Hliðskjálf?
Muspelhein is one of the most powerful magics of Lina, is not commented on how it works.
About hlidskjalf:
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!
Here are the passages in the summary:

Raymon, Maya, Ju Gie,older brother of Richard Sun (leader of no head dragon) are mentioned as users. i didn't know if kudou is also one from what i read, but guess not.

Maya wants to be the only one.  :wahaha:

Offline Tozan

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4173 on: April 05, 2013, 10:22:44 PM »
who said maya is SC magician ? she isn't a SC magician.

in short, you need a magic that can destroy or effect a town / city to be called a Strategic Class Magician
My mistake. I somehow thought Maya is a member of 13 Apostles.

Offline Jirachier

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #4172 on: April 05, 2013, 10:03:48 PM »
I wonder who the other candidates to be the next heir to the Yotsuba are, because in chap15 Maya said it's too bad for the other "children" but the heir has to be miyuki, so that means it's not just the guy from the kuroba.

Offline Hakazee

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4171 on: April 05, 2013, 09:54:20 PM »
So then how is Maya SC magician? I though you need SC magic for that.

who said maya is SC magician ? she isn't a SC magician.

in short, you need a magic that can destroy or effect a town / city to be called a Strategic Class Magician

Offline Rava

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4170 on: April 05, 2013, 09:36:19 PM »
1. Is Gram Demolition a part of Tatsuya Decomposition?
Yes and no.  It's not part of the Systematic magics Decomposition is made of (because it only affects Psions), but it counts as part of the overall Decomposition concept that Tatsuya can naturally use magic under.

Muspelheim: Those of us who don't read Japanese will find out in Volume 9.

Hliðskjálf: Those of us who don't read Japanese will probably find out in Volume 10 or 11.

Offline Tozan

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4169 on: April 05, 2013, 09:21:53 PM »
Quote (selected)
1.  no, GD is a Counter Magic
So is Gram Dispersion yet it's Decomposition magic.
Quote (selected)
Meteor Line is undoubtedly  strong Magic. Probably no one can win from Yotsuba Maya in one on one Fight ( except Tatsuya ) but meteor line area of effect is rather small so it's not a SC magic
So then how is Maya SC magician? I though you need SC magic for that.

Offline Hakazee

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4168 on: April 05, 2013, 09:15:58 PM »
Hi guys, I'm a new on here and got a question or two:

Also, I you need to have Strategic class magic to be Strategic class magician, right? Is yes then Maya Mateor Line is SC?

1.  no, GD is a Counter Magic

2. --

you need a Magic that can effect a very very large area or a far away magic like Abyss, Tuman Bomba,  'Heavy Metal Burst'  or the infamous " Material Burst "

Meteor Line is undoubtedly  strong Magic. Probably no one can win from Yotsuba Maya in one on one Fight ( except Tatsuya ) but meteor line area of effect is rather small so it's not a SC magic

Offline Tozan

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4167 on: April 05, 2013, 07:24:56 PM »
Hi guys, I'm a new on here and got a question or two:

Also, I you need to have Strategic class magic to be Strategic class magician, right? Is yes then Maya Mateor Line is SC?

Offline Monstratboy

• J-Addict
  • MKR's Shiba T.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4166 on: April 05, 2013, 01:59:33 AM »
I always assume relationship of magic sequence gate idea eidos phenomenon gate physical object as established ground rule for regular magic but w/e. This is realm where questions increase in geometric rate. We know next to nothing about mental interference magic, to be honest we know next to nothing about outersystematic magic system itself. All we can actualy guess or assume is based on Mikihiko spirit based magic clasification as outersystematic. Even then we can only say it is all about manipulating spirits (nonphysical pushions congregations) atached to particular eidos. Leaving aside Yosida magic since it only uses them as medium to cast regular magic, we don't know detail behind interactions with spirits. I guess vampire arc would answear some of those questions but assuming that nonphysical oriented magic can alter physical objects(based on differences between eidos structures) is a bit of an overkill if you ask me. Also given how unconscious attempt to rewrite phenomenon without magic sequnce is a sign of immaturity, problem is not limited to mental interference magic. But then again it is me assumming your assumptions, no solid arguments here ...
Let me first say that since these concepts are based on there 1st being a fictional information dimension and are all made up anyway, its not really possible to understand how magi-physics can actually work but...

I've not made any assumptions, its from the novel. All magic was described as being based on the manipulation of the information layer right from the 1st novel, using psion or pushion magic particles. This includes the exceptions for modern magic categories.  The categories are based only on the effect of the magic.  Mental in mental interference refers to the Kanji and concept for the mind, soul and spirit which Miyuki has the powerful innate magical ability to freeze.  From the 9 schools arc, modern magic describes free spirits Miki manipulates as bodies of information that have broken away from their actual bodies and exist floating in the ocean of data. Outer-systematic magic was described as manipulation of non-physical entities and clear explanations of the entire process Mikihiko uses was actually given in the 9 schools arc.  

We got a clear explanation of how all magic works, how outer systematic magic works and how Miyuki's magic works.  I only reminded you of the description given previously of how all magic works through a separate magical dimension. The explanation we are given in V7 is simply confirming that Miyuki's powerful talent for manipulating the information dimension to freeze physical bodies is directly related to and originates from her powerful innate talent to manipulate the information dimension to freeze non-physical entities.  

But this based on the fictional subject of magic which you are trying to understand using real world physics. Your question shouldn't be limited to how mental interference can be linked to reducing vibrations in molecules but how any person can use thoughts expressed in another dimension to manipulate anything in the real world in the 1st place.

Offline 4r2r

• Well Versed Mad Scientist, Gallant Enlightment Provocateur and Grand Prophet of Insanity
  • J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4165 on: April 04, 2013, 07:11:15 PM »
You have to remember magic doesn't directly affect the real world. Only information bodies in a separate but linked dimension. Her innate ability is freezing the souls of spiritual bodies. In the information dimension this innate skill can also target real world information bodies and when spiritual bodies are not the target, the effect manifested in the real world is the lowering of the energy of molecules.
I always assume relationship of magic sequence gate idea eidos phenomenon gate physical object as established ground rule for regular magic but w/e. This is realm where questions increase in geometric rate. We know next to nothing about mental interference magic, to be honest we know next to nothing about outersystematic magic system itself. All we can actualy guess or assume is based on Mikihiko spirit based magic clasification as outersystematic. Even then we can only say it is all about manipulating spirits (nonphysical pushions congregations) atached to particular eidos. Leaving aside Yosida magic since it only uses them as medium to cast regular magic, we don't know detail behind interactions with spirits. I guess vampire arc would answear some of those questions but assuming that nonphysical oriented magic can alter physical objects(based on differences between eidos structures) is a bit of an overkill if you ask me. Also given how unconscious attempt to rewrite phenomenon without magic sequnce is a sign of immaturity, problem is not limited to mental interference magic. But then again it is me assumming your assumptions, no solid arguments here ...

BTW: Maya said on ch15 there are exeption to guardians rule if She decide to, from far i see recent nephew/aunt dinamics, She treat Tats according the spotlight on them, in front people and inside family, I think She really want promote Tats due His SC Level, with this any other Clan member will have to shut up about Tats.
Other thing is Miyuki real exponencial, I keep think She A+ or SC minus Magician level, Could be she on the same level as Her Aunt?? and even now ready have a battle nickname: Ice Queen.
I wouldn't say so, it was just a small talk, convinient excuse ... she knew from the begining how dangereus Tatsuya actualy is, that she never had direct control and that Miyuki is the only way to manipulate him. With recent "rebelion"(unsealing) direct confrontantion was inevitable however now she knows that she can no longer enforce her will. I wouldn't be suprised if similar situation took place in the past and Tatsuya lost, would be nice tool for plot development. So the tables have turned but i think Maya expected that this will happen at some point in time. It appears that yotsuba have good grasp on Miyuki hence she's not really disturbed by it. Now suprising thing is that Miyuki imposed upon herself fate that connects her tightly to yotsuba. Also why Tatsuya is supposed to become a threat after she is not chosen as the head ?  ... we still don't see some angle here

Offline Chimurry

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4164 on: April 04, 2013, 03:14:42 PM »
yes but she can only do that. i say usually because there isn't any BS magician that is very strong like Tatsuya

so most of the magician look down on them. ( cause they doesn't know if BS magician can be that Strong )

if there is a really strong one and everyone knows about it then the story will be different.

Thats the "common" knowledge in their cultural enviroment, lets say as our Urban miths, but one good example that broken that rule are 101st batallion, mostly of them are BS (born specialized) or AMU (ancient magic users), this people are considered 3rd or even 4th class citizens (recent chapter release explains magicians are considered State property and their rights are not considered equal with the rest or people, so Magicians are like 2nd class citizens), please keep on mind magicians current main labor market are related qith public security or military, so if their ability don't fit well with these activities they considered useless, something like BS magicians are they often so highly specialized that if not could be adapted with CADs (like Yanagi thousand tatamis) or other good way is like have a microchip designer engineer living and try working in Tanzania.

BTW: Maya said on ch15 there are exeption to guardians rule if She decide to, from far i see recent nephew/aunt dinamics, She treat Tats according the spotlight on them, in front people and inside family, I think She really want promote Tats due His SC Level, with this any other Clan member will have to shut up about Tats.
Other thing is Miyuki real exponencial, I keep think She A+ or SC minus Magician level, Could be she on the same level as Her Aunt?? and even now ready have a battle nickname: Ice Queen.

Offline Hakazee

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4163 on: April 04, 2013, 10:52:19 AM »
No, you dont need to good at magic to good at fighting, I dont know if Haruka knows some kind of fighting tec but if she can use with her BS magic, it will be a big advantage.

And depend on what kind of BS magic magician has, it can be good for fighting, or else.

yes but she can only do that. i say usually because there isn't any BS magician that is very strong like Tatsuya

so most of the magician look down on them. ( cause they doesn't know if BS magician can be that Strong )

if there is a really strong one and everyone knows about it then the story will be different.

Offline pham_hoanglinh

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4162 on: April 04, 2013, 10:19:47 AM »
so BS magician usually Useless in fighting ? doesn't it ?

example, haruka ono only good in " Cloacking " or " Hiding " and she can only do that.

No, you dont need to good at magic to good at fighting, I dont know if Haruka knows some kind of fighting tec but if she can use with her BS magic, it will be a big advantage.

And depend on what kind of BS magic magician has, it can be good for fighting, or else.

Offline Rava

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4161 on: April 04, 2013, 10:10:36 AM »
It seems that I have a problem expressing myself, what I meant was not that they knew the magic that was used to create such an effect, but what they know is that it's a magic that does "mass-energy conversion" but not how it does so, it's still enough to rule out that it was done through freezing magic since such an effect has nothing to do with it.
Modern magic doesn't categorize with "Freezing."  The way they would be seeing it, her FAVORITE magics are Vibration-based and Speed-based, and she specializes in Wide Area effect magic.  These are the factors makes her a possible suspect, not "Freezing" magic.  Edit: Actually, looks like they do call a subset of Speed Magic as "Freezing" Magic in v1 c4, but we know she does a LOT more than just Speed Magic -- Niflheim, Inferno, and Frozen Flame are all Vibration/Oscillation based.

Every single person is limited one way or another, BS magicians are limited by not being able to use any other magic except their own to a good level and in the case of tatsuya he literally can't use anything else besides his inborn magic, but the rest of the magicians are also limited by their "talent level", for example Mikihiko is very talented when it comes to spirit magic and if he decided to learn a few low level freezing type magic he probably can't, however if what he wants to do is learn extremely complex and difficult magic in that domain he can't do it no matter how hard he tries, magic is just like any other type of science.
And it's true that Class-A magicians are able to use class A magic from several systems however, just because two people know the same magic doesn't mean they are equally talented at it, Miyuki mastery over freezing magic is probably unmatched, she uses them effortlessly just like breathing, if you recall after her battle with Shizuki, Tatsuya and Shizuki were talked about Phonon Maze and how if she had more time she wouldn't mastered it better and put up a better show, so clearly there is a difference in the strength of the same magic between its users.

Mikihiko is an apples and oranges example.  Mikihiko learning Modern Magic would be the equivalent of someone taking a High School language class and expecting to talk fluently after 1 year.  You don't.  You can't compare him to a Modern Magic user like Miyuki using Systematic Magic, who grows up using them all but likes to use certain ones more, because it's not even the same issue.  

I'm not even sure why you're bringing up Shizuku, as her talking about being able to get better at Phonon Mazer is actually contradictory to your argument about limits.  That's not a talent level "limit."  That's just not being used to the spell yet, but fully able to use it if given time to practice at it.  Erika provides better examples.

Offline Hakazee

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4160 on: April 04, 2013, 10:02:29 AM »
so BS magician usually Useless in fighting ? doesn't it ?

example, haruka ono only good in " Cloacking " or " Hiding " and she can only do that.

Offline Monstratboy

• J-Addict
  • MKR's Shiba T.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4159 on: April 04, 2013, 08:18:22 AM »
to be honest i'm not entirely sure about connection between mental interference and her freezing magic. If you go back a little you can find that her her magic manifestation is explained as a result of conflict between her innate superpower ability (cocytus as mental interference superpower ability recalled instantly via mere thought) and ability to cast regular magic(via magic sequence). This sometimes results in unconsciously opening of the gate to use magic but at the same time lacking concious will to overwrite reality(eidos to affect phenomenon). From what i understood it still affect the reality inside her zone interference however don't really explains why in form of lowering molecules motions(oscilation type magic).
You have to remember magic doesn't directly affect the real world. Only information bodies in a separate but linked dimension. Her innate ability is freezing the souls of spiritual bodies. In the information dimension this innate skill can also target real world information bodies and when spiritual bodies are not the target, the effect manifested in the real world is the lowering of the energy of molecules.

It seems that I have a problem expressing myself, what I meant was not that they knew the magic that was used to create such an effect, but what they know is that it's a magic that does "mass-energy conversion" but not how it does so, it's still enough to rule out that it was done through freezing magic since such an effect has nothing to do with it.
Yes, but they have no idea about what Miyuki might be limited to since there is nothing in the novel indicating that she can only use powerful freezing magic. They definitely didn't identify Tatsuya as a suspect because they knew about his decomposition magic. So some other criteria other than magic seen used must have placed Miyuki on their suspect list as well.

Every single person is limited one way or another, BS magicians are limited by not being able to use any other magic except their own to a good level and in the case of tatsuya he literally can't use anything else besides his inborn magic, but the rest of the magicians are also limited by their "talent level", for example Mikihiko is very talented when it comes to spirit magic and if he decided to learn a few low level freezing type magic he probably can't, however if what he wants to do is learn extremely complex and difficult magic in that domain he can't do it no matter how hard he tries, magic is just like any other type of science.
And it's true that Class-A magicians are able to use class A magic from several systems however, just because two people know the same magic doesn't mean they are equally talented at it, Miyuki mastery over freezing magic is probably unmatched, she uses them effortlessly just like breathing, if you recall after her battle with Shizuki, Tatsuya and Shizuki were talked about Phonon Maze and how if she had more time she wouldn't mastered it better and put up a better show, so clearly there is a difference in the strength of the same magic between its users.
I accept this is your opinion but I disagree that Miyuki's frequent use of powerful oscillation magic automatically means she cannot use other similarly powerful magic. Yes people can be more skilled or talented than others in magic largely due to lineage or experience. But again, nowhere is it mentioned that they are limited to their specialities except for the BS magician description. I previously pointed out all the Master Clan members totally crushed all their opponents effortlessly using various magics. Miyuki is the same.  The Master Clans eat regular magicians for breakfast and can sometimes even match specialists like in Mirage Bat.

Offline Rune.

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4158 on: April 04, 2013, 06:59:55 AM »
You completely misunderstood what I'm saying.

It doesn't matter which of the lines Suzune might be saying.  We know she is participating in the conversation and is thus "experienced" in that kind of situation before. 

Whether this experience is with a current boyfriend or a past boyfriend is not something you can bother concluding.

To repeat, she clearly has had a boyfriend.  Whether she STILL has a boyfriend is up for debate.

Some context — like your explanation above — would have been appreciated before I misunderstood...
But yeah, I get what you're saying.

Offline Jirachier

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #4157 on: April 04, 2013, 06:28:35 AM »
Dude, there is an entire block of text at the beginning of the vamp arc describing their frustration of not knowing what magic was used to produce the mass-energy conversion.  Tatsuya uses the magic on Lina and her magic and yet she still had no clue he used decomposition magic. 

And again, using a complex magic does not indicate a person's innate ability for only 1 magic. Professional Magic Technicians(Pro Magicians) with a Class-A License are required to be able to use class A magic from more than 1 system. Miyuki showed the public she is a powerful Class A magician and thats it.  The freezing affinity does not mean she cannot use other similarly powerful magic from other systems.  Only BS magicians are described having such limitations.

Offline 4r2r

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4156 on: April 04, 2013, 04:26:29 AM »
Not really, I they may not know about Cocytus but the rest of her magics such as Inferno or Niflheim, and it's been said that her freezing magic is a physical manifestion of her mental inferference abilities.
If you know that a person excels, and I don't mean just regular excellence but the top of the elites which Miyuki already showed to the entire world, there is no way that you will think that said person posesses a magic of the same level in another affinity, so far we've seen that all the best magicians only use one particular magic or variations of it, and the only few exceptions are like Mari or Hattori who are versatile but at the same time if you judged their level in each magic they have it's not in the highest level, so it's either versatility with lower excellence or excelling in one particular magic without being versatile, besides Tatsuya the only other strategic class magician we've seen so far use any other spell is Angie and she was using Plasma type magics all the way, the same goes for her strategic class magic.
So yeah, saying that Miyuki is a possible suspect for a Strategic Class magic in the disintegration category while it's public knowledge that she excels at freezing magic makes no sense to me.

The only time it was mentioned that one ability can limit others was when born specialized magicians were introduced ... and even then it wasn't a strict rule but possibility. You try to generalize that logic into common sense which isn't exacly true. Affinity is merely proficiency with certain magic, it's not a restraint. Actualy as far as we know magicians ability to wield magic is only limited by their magic calculation area and psion count. Also we don't really know extent of Miyuki abilities, volumes merely cover year of high school and within them she haven't really come all out many times (once ?). Three years earlier she just used cocytus on one person but now she seems to be on wholly diffrent level also the fact she never really picked specialized cad over generalized one might make one wonder about her versatility in magic. It is worthy to point out that freezing magic is just a simplification term. Niflheim for example is desribed as  Wide Area Deceleration-Attribute Oscillation-System Magic and Freeze Flame as oscillation Speed-Type Wide Area Magic, even if Inferno is described as Medium-Scale Oscillation-Type Magic thermodynamics between two points hardly happens by itself. There are no freezing magic among 8types/4systems ... but that is just a sidenote

Another thing is mass energy conversion ability. Name only describes result not process involved behind it, nuclear reaction for example is less efficent way of such conversion, coliding matter and antimatter on the other hand is a way to achive 100% energy conversion ... but enough with physics, what i mean is that there are more than one way to achive such result (in theory at least). Actualy absolute zero is some fancy point where you can do something crazy things with physics, thermodynamics, entropy while on the other hand rising oscilation of nucleus to the max to initiate matter decmposition ... there are some twisted ways for magic aplication in physics  ... but call me mad scientist ...

:bingo: :hahaha: :megane:

to be honest i'm not entirely sure about connection between mental interference and her freezing magic. If you go back a little you can find that her her magic manifestation is explained as a result of conflict between her innate superpower ability (cocytus as mental interference superpower ability recalled instantly via mere thought) and ability to cast regular magic(via magic sequence). This sometimes results in unconsciously opening of the gate to use magic but at the same time lacking concious will to overwrite reality(eidos to affect phenomenon). From what i understood it still affect the reality inside her zone interference however don't really explains why in form of lowering molecules motions(oscilation type magic). I kind of treat that as naruto style leaf test for innate magic affinity although it is hard to say if it is something deeper or not at this point in time ... i think thats the only connection between the two

Offline Monstratboy

• J-Addict
  • MKR's Shiba T.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4155 on: April 04, 2013, 04:24:50 AM »
They do no know exactly what magic has been used but they already know that it's a conversion of matter to energy, freezing magic has practically NO relationship with such an effect.
Dude, there is an entire block of text at the beginning of the vamp arc describing their frustration of not knowing what magic was used to produce the mass-energy conversion.  Tatsuya uses the magic on Lina and her magic and yet she still had no clue he used decomposition magic. 

And again, using a complex magic does not indicate a person's innate ability for only 1 magic. Professional Magic Technicians(Pro Magicians) with a Class-A License are required to be able to use class A magic from more than 1 system. Miyuki showed the public she is a powerful Class A magician and thats it.  The freezing affinity does not mean she cannot use other similarly powerful magic from other systems.  Only BS magicians are described having such limitations.

Offline Jirachier

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #4154 on: April 04, 2013, 03:37:49 AM »
You're making some wrong assumptions here. Its not stated they identified Tatsuya using decomposition magic, he was one of several suspects for the mass-energy conversion magic.  They have no real idea how such magic could work and thats why they are so bothered.

They do no know exactly what magic has been used but they already know that it's a conversion of matter to energy, freezing magic has practically NO relationship with such an effect.

The STARS did not actually know about either Tatsuya's or Miyuki's true abilities until they fought them, they were shocked in each instance they revealed their combat skills.

The STARS may not have not known their abilities but the ones who were compiling the list of suspects must've at least known about Miyuki's publicly displayed magic abilities, and if they didn't then that would make no sense for a country that powerful to not be able to find out something that millions of people saw on TV.

Secondly, just because Miyuki used complex vibration/oscillation magics in a competition does not automatically reflect an innate outer-systematic ability. We only know that because of the narration.  Along with the other specialist from 2nd High, she also dominated in Mirage Bat. Inherited magic is said to play an important part but except for BS magicians, there is nowhere saying that if a person excels at 1 type of magic they cannot also excel at another. From volume 1 Modern magic we know is described as technology for developing super powers to be universally accessible.  So there are strategic-level magics described that have multiple users.

When I said every person excels only at one magic I didn't mean it as in, it has to belong to ONE category(either movement, etc) I meant by categorization things like freezing, sharp shooting, making barriers, making the earth vibrate and I also meant the by excelling reaching the highest level possible in that magic, not just the regular elite level. Modern Magic is meant to make super powers accessible but it doesn't mean that EVERYONE can learn ANYTHING, they need talent, affinity, hardwork and so on and the reason there are strategic class magics with multiple users is because it just happens that these people were born with the same affinity and enough talent to master it but what doesn't make sense is someone who reached the highest level in mental interference magic(yes they don't know about it but they know about her freezing magic and it's practically the same thing, just different ways to use it, like how tatsuya can both disintegrate and restore things, it's the same thing just different way to use it) to also reach the highest level in a magic that is COMPLETELY unrelated to it(like i said, i'm not talking about regular excellence, there is a difference between a high level and the HIGHEST level).

The powerful youngsters from the 10 Master Clans like Juumonji, Mayumi and Ichijou were unmatched and completely dominated in not only power but skill using various magics in the 9 schools competition.  Ichijou dominated using magic from a different system to his family's famous magic.  Mayumi uses multiple magics from different systems simultaneously for her dry ice sniping. Although Katsuto kept to a defensive style, his magic also ran across several systems. And while aside from Heavy Metal Burst Lina did use wide scale magic that involved plasma, she did use other similarly powerful magic and also the complex spirit magic Parade can only be used due to her inherited special affinity for ancient magic.

Offline Monstratboy

• J-Addict
  • MKR's Shiba T.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4153 on: April 04, 2013, 03:07:31 AM »
Not really, I they may not know about Cocytus but the rest of her magics such as Inferno or Niflheim, and it's been said that her freezing magic is a physical manifestion of her mental inferference abilities.
If you know that a person excels, and I don't mean just regular excellence but the top of the elites which Miyuki already showed to the entire world, there is no way that you will think that said person posesses a magic of the same level in another affinity, so far we've seen that all the best magicians only use one particular magic or variations of it, and the only few exceptions are like Mari or Hattori who are versatile but at the same time if you judged their level in each magic they have it's not in the highest level, so it's either versatility with lower excellence or excelling in one particular magic without being versatile, besides Tatsuya the only other strategic class magician we've seen so far use any other spell is Angie and she was using Plasma type magics all the way, the same goes for her strategic class magic.
So yeah, saying that Miyuki is a possible suspect for a Strategic Class magic in the disintegration category while it's public knowledge that she excels at freezing magic makes no sense to me.
You're making some wrong assumptions here. Its not stated they identified Tatsuya using decomposition magic, he was one of several suspects for the mass-energy conversion magic.  They have no real idea how such magic could work and thats why they are so bothered.

The STARS did not actually know about either Tatsuya's or Miyuki's true abilities until they fought them, they were shocked in each instance they revealed their combat skills.

Secondly, just because Miyuki used complex vibration/oscillation magics in a competition does not automatically reflect an innate outer-systematic ability. We only know about her unique case because of the narration.  Along with the other specialist from 2nd High, she also dominated in Mirage Bat. Inherited magic is said to play an important part but except for BS magicians, there is nowhere saying that if a person excels at 1 type of magic they cannot also excel at another. From volume 1 Modern magic we know is described as technology for developing super powers to be universally accessible.  So there are strategic-level magics described that have multiple users.  

The powerful youngsters from the 10 Master Clans like Juumonji, Mayumi and Ichijou were unmatched and completely dominated in not only power but skill using various magics in the 9 schools competition.  Ichijou dominated using magic from a different system to his family's famous magic.  Mayumi uses multiple magics from different systems simultaneously for her dry ice sniping. Although Katsuto kept to a defensive style, his magic also ran across several systems. And while aside from Heavy Metal Burst Lina did use wide scale magic that involved plasma, she did use other similarly powerful magic and also the complex spirit magic Parade can only be used due to her inherited special affinity for ancient magic.

Offline Jirachier

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #4152 on: April 04, 2013, 12:48:25 AM »
Exactly. Thats what makes the scene more amusing. He's all prim, proper and silent in the background while Kazama and Miyuki are present like a good servant.  Then once alone with Maya, makes himself comfortable in the chair without invitation and starts confidently bantering with her like equals. Even casually declaring with Stars coming he has to be on guard from them as well as the Yotsuba now. So funny.
Why do you think the USNA should know about Miyuki's mental interference magic? They didn't know anything about Tatsuya's or Miyuki's true abilities in the vamp arc. Also, just because she often uses freezing magic doesn't automatically mean she cannot use other strategic-level magic.  

Strategic-level magics are normally first designed and then the most powerful magicians are given the activation sequences to use.  Unlike Tatsuya's own, some of the strategic level magics  may not be dependent on BS-like skills as they are developed and then shared with other allied countries like a piece of new technology.  As mentioned by Mari, only crazy people develop magic on the fly like Tatsuya does. The USNA had no idea how Japan got the mass decomposition magic to actually work.  They only theorised from rewatching the explosion and simulating experiments, that all failed to reproduce the same effects, that such results could only come from perfect mass to energy conversion.

I think it is entirely believable for them to group the always-together siblings as suspects, unless you know their secrets like the reader does.

Offline Monstratboy

• J-Addict
  • MKR's Shiba T.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4151 on: April 03, 2013, 10:41:18 PM »
he just know his worth and sometimes you have to be THE man in order to have equal standing with others. If you ask me he's pretty humble most of the time to the point it makes me irritated ... his mean streaks are really enjoyable

this has nothing to do with the reader's knowledge, if you know that Miyuki's speciality is freezing magic which has to do with mental interference then that's the end of it, MB is in a completely different category of magic, even if Miyuki was a suspected at the beginning, when they narrowed the list of suspects down they would've used their knowledge of the magic she already showed to remove her from the list, it would've made sense if someone from the 101 battallion was put instead.

Strategic-level magics are normally first designed and then the most powerful magicians are given the activation sequences to use.  Unlike Tatsuya's own, some of the strategic level magics  may not be dependent on BS-like skills as they are developed and then shared with other allied countries like a piece of new technology.  As mentioned by Mari, only crazy people develop magic on the fly like Tatsuya does. The USNA had no idea how Japan got the mass decomposition magic to actually work.  They only theorised from rewatching the explosion and simulating experiments, that all failed to reproduce the same effects, that such results could only come from perfect mass to energy conversion.

I think it is entirely believable for them to group the always-together siblings as suspects, unless you know their secrets like the reader does.

Offline Jirachier

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #4150 on: April 03, 2013, 09:02:09 PM »
You look at this from perspective of a person who possess readers knowledge not 3rd uninvolved party. This is just a list of possible suspects, to be honest for an outsider (due to classified nature of decompositon) Tatsuya seems innocent the same way Miyuki is(even less if you ask me, weed wielding strategic class magic ?). It is not like she is proven to be the user but there is nothing that prove she is not.  I guess list was narrowed down by comparing people present during (i think)Okinawa assault and yokohama incident and some other means.  Also energy conversion is kind of side effect of decomposition, i don't think such "release" is possible without Tatsuya unique magic. Mb is actualy one of the easier magics to reverse engineer due to its straightforward nature but again i enjoy physics part that results from rewritting phenomenon in mknr unlike others ...

this has nothing to do with the reader's knowledge, if you know that Miyuki's speciality is freezing magic which has to do with mental interference then that's the end of it, MB is in a completely different category of magic, even if Miyuki was a suspected at the beginning, when they narrowed the list of suspects down they would've used their knowledge of the magic she already showed to remove her from the list, it would've made sense if someone from the 101 battallion was put instead.

Offline 4r2r

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4149 on: April 03, 2013, 07:49:58 PM »
Miyuki suspected being mass converse into energy magician??, new for me, something still to come from Miyuki magic, all I remember her techniques come from "magic application to fabric process into events", not mass transform into energy.

You look at this from perspective of a person who possess readers knowledge not 3rd uninvolved party. This is just a list of possible suspects, to be honest for an outsider (due to classified nature of decompositon) Tatsuya seems innocent the same way Miyuki is(even less if you ask me, weed wielding strategic class magic ?). It is not like she is proven to be the user but there is nothing that prove she is not.  I guess list was narrowed down by comparing people present during (i think)Okinawa assault and yokohama incident and some other means.  Also energy conversion is kind of side effect of decomposition, i don't think such "release" is possible without Tatsuya unique magic. Mb is actualy one of the easier magics to reverse engineer due to its straightforward nature but again i enjoy physics part that results from rewritting phenomenon in mknr unlike others ...

well it's true that he seems arrognant, but i think he too is one of the strongest magicians in the world lol.

he just know his worth and sometimes you have to be THE man in order to have equal standing with others. If you ask me he's pretty humble most of the time to the point it makes me irritated ... his mean streaks are really enjoyable
 :hahaha:

Offline azziz

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4148 on: April 03, 2013, 06:47:50 PM »
well it's true that he seems arrognant, but i think he too is one of the strongest magicians in the world lol.

anyway

“For now, the Stars have simply begun their own investigation. But they have already grasped that the explosion was caused by a magic which converts mass into energy. That narrows down the identity of the operator considerably. --specifically, enough to pinpoint you and Miyuki-san as one of the suspects.”

from vol8chap15, tbh it just seems to me like the author is trying to include Miyuki in this without any basis, with tatsuya there is at least the argument that he's always secretive and he only showed one magic until now to the public so the USNA coming to the conclusion makes a bit of sense but seriously, what is Miyuki doing on it ? the magic that was used convets matter into energy and she already displayed to the whole world in the 9 schools competition that her domain of expertise is clearly freezing type magic, i fail to see how the USNA came to the conclusion that she is a possible suspect.

i agree with you,the only thing that made sense is being suspicious of yotsuba,as we all know that save for kudou restu and mio,we would no say 10 master clan,but 9+1,hence why saegusa-perhaps joined by other clans,are wiling to do anything weaken them.
if i remember correctly,does one of the kurobane sibling-i think it was aya-is really able to use teleportation magic(even taking her brother with her in one of her mission)? :huh:
this seem a overpowered and yet underrated ability no less impressing,if no more,than some of the most fammous one,including those of tatsuya,maya or jumonjii.

Offline Chimurry

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4147 on: April 03, 2013, 04:35:59 PM »
I wish Tatsuya was Maya's son.

...... not for TatsuXMiyu shipping(I'm a loyal TatsuXEri Shipper.), I just think she looks more like his mother than Miya.

Well, Shes afterall twin imouto of Miya, even DNA traces will have little diferences, btw: I think its not accurate assuming "flags" from Maya, its like when Kyoko asked Toshikazu spend "the whole Sunday day" with Her, I think She known Shes hot and use as tool.
Miyuki suspected being mass converse into energy magician??, new for me, something still to come from Miyuki magic, all I remember her techniques come from "magic application to fabric process into events", not mass transform into energy.

Offline CatRules

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4146 on: April 03, 2013, 04:23:37 PM »
I wish Tatsuya was Maya's son.

...... not for TatsuXMiyu shipping(I'm a loyal TatsuXEri Shipper.), I just think she looks more like his mother than Miya.

Offline Jirachier

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #4145 on: April 03, 2013, 04:15:46 PM »

anyway

“For now, the Stars have simply begun their own investigation. But they have already grasped that the explosion was caused by a magic which converts mass into energy. That narrows down the identity of the operator considerably. --specifically, enough to pinpoint you and Miyuki-san as one of the suspects.”

from vol8chap15, tbh it just seems to me like the author is trying to include Miyuki in this without any basis, with tatsuya there is at least the argument that he's always secretive and he only showed one magic until now to the public so the USNA coming to the conclusion makes a bit of sense but seriously, what is Miyuki doing on it ? the magic that was used convets matter into energy and she already displayed to the whole world in the 9 schools competition that her domain of expertise is clearly freezing type magic, i fail to see how the USNA came to the conclusion that she is a possible suspect.

Offline azziz

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4144 on: April 03, 2013, 03:55:08 PM »
LOL. Tatsuya comes across as such an arrogant bastard sometimes.  Tatsuya, Tatsuya....Maya is one of the most powerful women in the world, you know? So amusing... :maikka:
you forgot to say beautiful(milf)!
is it just me,or was there a-tiny-flag from maya toward kasama?
it would be nice to see a human side to the queen of the night.

Offline Monstratboy

• J-Addict
  • MKR's Shiba T.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4143 on: April 03, 2013, 02:58:36 PM »
chapter 15 got bit more updated
 :tenshi2:
LOL. Tatsuya comes across as such an arrogant bastard sometimes.  Tatsuya, Tatsuya....Maya is one of the most powerful women in the world, you know? So amusing... :maikka:

Offline A167

• J-Recruit
  • Renommée: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4142 on: April 03, 2013, 12:24:04 PM »
chapter 15 got bit more updated
 :tenshi2:

Offline Rava

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4141 on: April 03, 2013, 11:20:25 AM »
But that doesn't mean that she wasn't saying any of those lines, either. The author provided too many provocative phrases for them to only come from Mari. I really can't picture the other three (Mayumi, Azusa, Miyuki) saying any of those lines because of what has already been revealed about them. Suzune is simply too enigmatic, so she's the target of my assumptions.

Guess I'll just have to await future developments with Suzune.

You completely misunderstood what I'm saying.

It doesn't matter which of the lines Suzune might be saying.  We know she is participating in the conversation and is thus "experienced" in that kind of situation before. 

Whether this experience is with a current boyfriend or a past boyfriend is not something you can bother concluding.

To repeat, she clearly has had a boyfriend.  Whether she STILL has a boyfriend is up for debate.