Funds $35 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

33%

Author Topic: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei vol.01-17+ (Old Thread)  (Read 1938076 times)

Offline bookworm

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei vol.01-11+
« Reply #6085 on: September 19, 2013, 03:29:34 AM »
Gram demolition uses a concentrated psion burst to blow away the target magic sequence. This method require a lot of psion but can be use on any magic sequence.

While gram dispersion is to dismantle the target magic sequence, to do this Tatsuya need to identify the target magic sequence before he can dismantle it. This method use less psion how ever the magic sequence identification and dismantling must be done before the enemy finish casting the magic.

Mist dispersion is to decompose any object that was targeted. Tatsuya can adjust the size and level of decompose of the target area.

Offline kaizersoze

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 0
  • ningen shikkaku
    • View Profile
« Reply #6084 on: September 19, 2013, 12:52:31 AM »
i want someone to clear this for me..
gram demolition is like hammer which blows away psions forcefully\
Gram dispersion? what does this do? or both same?
Mist dispersion?

Offline NoLife222

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6083 on: September 18, 2013, 06:48:24 PM »
When is the next dengeki issue?

Offline jcsmith123

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6082 on: September 18, 2013, 06:45:51 PM »
The Double Seven chapters we've been getting were web chapters. The author just published them in the Dengeki magazine instead of putting them online like he used to. I'm asking if he's gonna continue to do so in this month's issue.

I thought the web arc meant anything the author published on their site and anything published in the magazine was not part of the web arc.

To answer your question then, I don't know. My guess is that the chapters will still be published in the magazine before being compiled into a volume. The next chapter is likely to be the first chapter of volume 13 since the epilogue chapter of volume 12 was the last chapter to be published. Just not sure when.

Offline blackwhite67

• J-Addict
  • Renommée: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #6081 on: September 18, 2013, 04:10:36 PM »
The web arc ends with the release of volume 11 which came out August 10. That is the end of the "1st year" part of the story.

The Double Seven chapters we've been getting were web chapters. The author just published them in the Dengeki magazine instead of putting them online like he used to. I'm asking if he's gonna continue to do so in this month's issue.

Offline jcsmith123

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6080 on: September 18, 2013, 05:23:38 AM »
I mean more web arc chapters.

The web arc ends with the release of volume 11 which came out August 10. That is the end of the "1st year" part of the story.

Offline blackwhite67

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #6079 on: September 18, 2013, 05:18:30 AM »
Probably not since the epilogue was translated and I think the release for the compiled version of Double Seven (Vol 12) is set for Oct 10.

I mean more web arc chapters.

Offline manet

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: -3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6078 on: September 17, 2013, 07:28:20 PM »
Does anyone know where I can find the novel in txt-format or something like that? I just started reading the Mahouka raws from the beginning, but looking up kanji every five minutes is a bit of a drag (I know I am lazy). The kanji for the technical part is the worst to look up.

Offline Chimurry

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #6077 on: September 17, 2013, 02:58:16 PM »
Completely off topic, but for practice, I decided to translate the Epilogue of the Double Seven Arc.  Primarily because I thought that no one would have done so and it's pretty short.  I've included the Japanese as well and would appreciate any corrections as my understanding may not be as good as I would like.

So....

Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

:yay:  me, myself will NOT be bothered if you keep practicing with D7   :fangirl:

Offline jcsmith123

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6076 on: September 17, 2013, 02:33:53 PM »
Since a new Dengeki issue has been published, we should be getting a new chapter of the Double Seven arc, right?

Probably not since the epilogue was translated and I think the release for the compiled version of Double Seven (Vol 12) is set for Oct 10.

Offline faraway

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6075 on: September 17, 2013, 06:01:53 AM »
I'm unsure as I'm unsure what group Shuu represents

yeah, that's very difficult to target All Magicians but Saegusa.
that's weird

Offline NoLife222

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6074 on: September 16, 2013, 06:28:36 PM »
Apparently, from their matter of explanation about magic on decomposition, their apparently exist two level (lower and upper) of decomposition.

The magician practical use of decomposition are generally in lower level. Dissembling the gun are considered low level decomposition.

Tatsuya decomposition magic are considered the highest level. Mist dispersal and Material Burst are high level decomposition magic which probably only exist in theory and never entered practical usage because no one is able to raise the decomposition to such high level. (exclude Tatsuya of course)

I never know Gram dispersion is in which category based on novel description. However, considering its practical usage before the invention of CAD, it might the in lower level (possibly mid-level as well). However, the magic require high level magic sequence recognition so it should not be considered a low level magic.

However, this is merely by deciphering based on tidbit of information on the novel. I might be over thinking it.

Offline Hobbits

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6073 on: September 16, 2013, 05:52:23 PM »
Ya, apparently it is Tatsuya most practiced decomposition magic.

if that's also a type of decomposition, i think it's possible that other magician can do something so simple like that ( disassemble gun ) ?
although other magician will spend much time.

Offline NoLife222

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6072 on: September 16, 2013, 05:42:05 PM »
someone read the newest chapter of rettousei manga ?
seems like, tatsuya disassemble AK Riffle.
that is also decomposition, right ?

maybe the easiest type of decomposition ?

Ya, apparently it is Tatsuya most practiced decomposition magic.

Offline Hobbits

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6071 on: September 16, 2013, 05:24:32 PM »
someone read the newest chapter of rettousei manga ?
seems like, tatsuya disassemble AK Riffle.
that is also decomposition, right ?

maybe the easiest type of decomposition ?

Offline Monstratboy

• J-Addict
  • Renommée: 28
  • MKR's Shiba T.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6070 on: September 16, 2013, 02:05:27 PM »
Miyuki is the strongest magician in the Yotsuba excluding Maya and Tatsuya and she is meant to become the next head, do you really think that if sealing Tatsuya's power had any drawbacks such as only living until she's 40 that Maya would order her to do so ? What about the future of the clan ?
More importantly Tatsuya would never allow such a thing, he would rather fight the entire clan than have his sister's lifespan diminished.
Well you already know I disagree about a seal requiring constant magic activation. But I never said Miyuki would die at 40, I only described Miya's situation and pointed out the magician doesn't necessarily die immediately or within a few years when overusing magic. It differs with the situation and the magician. Also the clan does have other members you know, and its long enough for her have a few kids herself.

What is the goal of magic control ? it's to control magic, if she's not constantly using it with magic to seal Tatsuya's power then how will she go about doing it ?
I believe she puts a seal on him that allows her to control his magic. Thats how I understood it from the sentence mentioned in her v9 fight with Lina. No activation of magic involved except when placing and removing the seal. Tatsuya mentioned he learned how to undo the seal after he saw Miyuki 1st do it, so I'm guessing he copied the magic. Tatsuya would have her resting all the time like in the 9 schools arc if she had to constantly use powerful magic.

I'm saying Regrowth is a high level unique magic but MB is even higher.
The reason why Regrowth had such an explanation is because of all the significance it had back then, he was saving his sister's life but MB doesn't save lifes, it destroys them.
MB might be a higher level spell if we are talking about secret military weapons, but there is no mention of it requiring more magical power or being more complex than restoration. I personally believe they are equally powerful magics, although restoration might also require heavy memorisation and so is probably more complex. The only comparison I can find was when Tatsuya had to take some time(but was mentioned as getting faster each use) when 1st repairing Miyuki, Miya and Honami as opposed to just opening his palm when 1st activating MB. Although all this comparison has nothing really to do with overusing magic.

Miyuki doesn't like her brother using Regrowth because of the physical pain he has to feel everytime, not because it lowers his lifespan.
I never said it lowers his lifespan, I said we already know she doesn't want him using restoration on others, but it happens anyway as part of his military duties. I agree she would try and prevent him overusing his magic and so I believe she would never suggest to him to use restoration on himself every day and would try and stop him if he started.  

Offline blackwhite67

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #6069 on: September 16, 2013, 01:52:33 PM »
Since a new Dengeki issue has been published, we should be getting a new chapter of the Double Seven arc, right?

Offline Jirachier

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #6068 on: September 16, 2013, 08:11:54 AM »
Quote from: Monstratboy
You've mentioned Miyuki and are assuming that she might be using her magic contstantly on Tatsuya and should have died already if my suggestion about overuse applied. When she might die depends on her individual limits and overuse doesn't mean instant death, since Miya only died in her 40s. She was stated to only have been hospitalised in her 20s and still lived more than another decade and a half after that. That means she was abusing her ability for a decade before she had to cut back.

Miyuki is the strongest magician in the Yotsuba excluding Maya and Tatsuya and she is meant to become the next head, do you really think that if sealing Tatsuya's power had any drawbacks such as only living until she's 40 that Maya would order her to do so ? What about the future of the clan ?
More importantly Tatsuya would never allow such a thing, he would rather fight the entire clan than have his sister's lifespan diminished.

Also I don't belive Miyuki is actually using magic constantly and that the seal is a one time magic application thing. I believe it is only her magic control that is tied up when holding back Tatsuya's power and that she always has access to her full magic power even when the seal is in place.

What is the goal of magic control ? it's to control magic, if she's not constantly using it with magic to seal Tatsuya's power then how will she go about doing it ? it's like like Tatsuya's power will magically get sealed when Miyuki decides to abandon half of her magic control, the reason her magic control is lower is because she's always casting a powerful mental magic on Tatsuya, just the fact that she needs half of her control will tell you how powerful of a magic that must be if it requires so much.

And there are many things Miyuki would like to happen to protect her brother and we already knows she doesn't like when he must use restoration. However Tatsuya will do what he has to do.  Miyuki still doesn't have the power yet to prevent others using Tatsuya's abilities and she is not the one suggesting Tatsuya use restoration everyday.

Miyuki doesn't like her brother using Regrowth because of the physical pain he has to feel everytime, not because it lowers his lifespan.
And Miyuki can't protect her brother all the time yes, but what I'm talking about are instances where she could but refused to do so or more importantly when she herself WANTS him to fight(First volume she even hit him with a magic that forced him to use regrowth, she must've known that would happen).

Also comparing Restoration to MB is not really relevant, since what were talking about is constant use of powerful unique magic.  Unless you are stating Restoration isn't a powerful unique magic.  I personally also don't believe MB is more difficult or takes more effort since he targets very small objects and from what I read in v8, the description of the effort he put towards using MB for the 1st time was not much compared to the effort and time noted when he used restoration on another person for the 1st time.

I'm saying Regrowth is a high level unique magic but MB is even higher.
The reason why Regrowth had such an explanation is because of all the significance it had back then, he was saving his sister's life but MB doesn't save lifes, it destroys them.

Offline 4r2r

• Well Versed Mad Scientist, Gallant Enlightment Provocateur and Grand Prophet of Insanity
  • J-Regular
  • Renommée: 2
  • shhhhh !! my common sense is tingling
    • View Profile
« Reply #6067 on: September 16, 2013, 08:06:06 AM »
周は再び女性店員へ合図を送った。
Shuu signalled the lady employee for a second time.

my jp is noneistent but isnt character for shuu and mr. zhou one and the same ?

i hope Zhou don't represent Jide Heig/Ju Gie, Maki don't operate on orders of Clark and whole yokohama incident is not some cheap power play between sages ... that would be disappointing

:omgnooo:

Offline Vampirecat

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 44
    • View Profile
« Reply #6066 on: September 16, 2013, 06:55:43 AM »
「無論、承知しております。SAEGUSA様の不利になるような真似は一切いたしませんし、私どもは大亜連合と利害を同じくする者でもありません」
“Naturally, I’m aware.  We will not do anything to the detriment of Saegusa-sama, and we, together with the Great Asian Alliance, will not, in the same manner, do anything detrimental as well.”

My reading of this is: Of course, we will comply. We won't do anything against Saegusa-sama's interests. And we don't even have people who share an interest with the Great Asian Alliance.

Offline voltase

• Hi SUp
  • J-Starter
  • tsuntsun-derederedere UNIVERSEEE!!!!
    • View Profile
    • LMS translate Indonesia
Re: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei (novel) vol 1-4+
« Reply #6065 on: September 16, 2013, 02:24:21 AM »
Whsie - Thanks for the update on the Hattori Fight.
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Anyways, for the spoiler summaries!

All-Years Competition (Part 1)

First Year's Competition

All-Years Competition (Part 2)
[spoiler=Day 9 (8/11)]Mirage Bat Semifinals – Miyuki was participating in place of Mari for the Fairy Dance, a nickname for the Mirage Bat event due to the contestants wearing fairy costumes, due to Mari's injury. Her match was the second of the day, and so she decided to watch the match with Tatsuya. During the match, 1st School was doing well, but suddenly, the representative's magic stopped working while the girl was in midair. Though she was physically safe, the fear she held forced her out of the competition, and possibly would prevent her from using magic again due to psychological trauma.

Tatsuya shortly received a call from Mikihiko. Mizuki, feeling guilty about not helping during previous accidents, decided to remove her glasses with Mikihiko using magic to reduce the strain on her eyes. When the girl fell, Mizuki noticed a small spark from the CAD. Since neither Tatsuya nor Mikihiko felt anything, it was likely due to an equipment failure. After complimenting Mizuki, Tatsuya headed towards where equipment was inspected while Miyuki was preparing for her turn.

Tatsuya picked up Miyuki's CAD, which was checked by tournament staff to ensure a CAD falls within regulations, and noticed a problem with it as soon as he picked it up. Realizing it was tampered with, he grabbed the staff member who had given him the CAD and pinned him down. As the security staff approached, he mentioned to the restrained staff member that he noticed the CAD was tampered with. With a large killing intent which held the security staff at bay, Tatsuya threatened the man with a knife-hand stance. Despite thinking that Tatsuya might kill the man, they could not move out of fear from his killing intent.

Kudou suddenly entered the room, asking about the situation at hand. Tatsuya, who respected Kudou, let his killing intent vanish and apologized for the scene he was causing. He proceeded to explain that the staff member had tampered with Miyuki's CAD and that he was interrogating him. As a security staff member was attempting to grab Tatsuya, another who had been close enough to hear what Tatsuya said prevented it. Kudou took the CAD and inspected it, learning that something similar had occurred in war which resulted in the deaths of many of his comrades. A virus which intercepted the signals between the CAD and magician, preventing magic activation all together, was implanted. He inquired as to whether Tatsuya was aware of such a thing, to which Tatsuya responded that he did not know of it, but was only aware that something had changed in the CAD he had tuned.

After security had captured the suspect, Kudou reprimanded the tournament director for allowing a criminal to sneak in amongst the staff and got permission for Miyuki to use a CAD that had been used before and was guaranteed not to malfunction. Congratulating Tatsuya on his victory and hoping for another meeting with him, Kudou sent Tatsuya on his way to watch the match.

When Tatsuya returned to his school tent, everyone looked at him with wariness, since Mayumi had received notice that he had used violence against a staff member. Miyuki, crying and blaming herself, explained that he only became angry when it came to matters dealing with her. Getting a general grasp of the situation, Mayumi diffused the situation.

The second round of Mirage Bat was beginning with Miyuki taking the place of the injured Mari in the All-Grades competition. Though she was on par with the other representatives, due to her inexperience in the event, she was put in disadvantageous situations, forcing her to lose points. During a half-time break, Miyuki asked Tatsuya if she could use a tool Tatsuya originally wanted to save for the Finals. Seeing her determination to win, he allowed her to use it.

During the second half of the round, she took the tool, a single switch CAD, and jumped into the air; however, instead of needing to go down to the ground, she remained in the sky. The crowd was surprised to see the Flight CAD created by Taurus Silver only a month ago being used. Since it was a device not available to the public, she overwhelmed all opposition and won. Afterward, the CAD was confiscated so the tournament staff could “check” to make sure it fit regulations.

Azusa had become depressed and fearful upon hearing the news of Tatsuya using violence, since she knew he was a person who would not hesitate to use force if he had a reason. However, when Tatsuya explained what had happened before leaving to meet with Miyuki. All the engineers present were surprised at the events which had happened without them knowing it, especially the engineer who tuned the CAD of the girl from the first round, since her missing that fact caused the representative to fall and potentially lose all ability to perform magic again.

All the engineers had suffered a blow to their pride, even Azusa who was the only Engineer present who knew he was Silver and knew it was pointless to compare herself to him. Though Tatsuya's scores were poor, his practical application and real-life knowledge of magic far surpassed everyone else, and she felt the grading system had become more or less useless.

As Azusa was pondering to herself, Mayumi came in and talked to her in private, saying Azusa shouldn't compare herself to “that,” referring to Tatsuya in a crude but kind manner. Mayumi admitted that she was frustrated that Tatsuya had surpassed everyone, which surprised Azusa, who thought Mayumi would still be above Tatsuya. Though it frustrated her, Mayumi accepted how things stood and thought it would be good, since “Blooms” are often overly prideful, though they are only superior in terms of the practical exam. This surprised Azusa, as she had never heard that the Course division was based purely on that exam.

Mayumi then explains the origins of the system. In the early years of the Magic Schools, only 100 students were accepted. The government had mandated that they take another 100 students so the schools could supplement the government with more magic personnel. Due to the lack of teachers, however, the curriculum was changed so that the 1st Years, the new students, were to learn theory only and the 2nd Years and above were to learn practical magic. The uniforms, too, had to be ordered in haste and as such had no school badge. As a result of these two things and a misunderstanding of the order to “Supplement” more magic personnel, the Course 1/Course 2 system became what it is at the present time. The discrimination that came from attending the school was all due to a misunderstanding, which both Mayumi and Azusa thought was something Miyuki shouldn't be made aware of.

After her victory in the second match Miyuki needed to rest due to the energy consumption required by Flight magic. Miyuki refused to sleep unless Tatsuya stayed with her. Accepting the condition, he held her hand as she slept and thought about his past.

The two had only lived as siblings for 3 years prior to entering High School because contact between the two had been restricted, and though he had not known her, he still felt love for her, something he believes is the only natural feeling remaining in him. He is also aware that when it comes to her, he does not lose his mind but consciously decides his actions, even if his actions would be considered overboard. After seeing the data on the CAD interference, Tatsuya decided the only befitting punishment for attempting to injure her was death.

As Miyuki was resting, members of the Headless Dragon crime syndicate were panicking as their plans had failed. They decided to use their backup plan, a “Generator” placed in the guest seats. A “Generator” is a technician robbed of his or her will and forced to use strong magic. The Generator they planted was ordered to kill as many guests as possible before the Finals were held. The Generator attacked a man who had passed by, choosing him as the first victim, but the magic was dodged. The man launched the Generator down to the field where 2 other technicians lay in wait. All 3 of them were members of Tatsuya's Squadron,  and with them as his opponent, the Generator was apprehended.

Mirage Bat Finals - After Miyuki woke up, she had felt much better than before. Mayumi asked if she had slept on a hotel bed, implying that she may have known what happened, but the match began before Tatsuya had to reply. As the signal for the match began, Miyuki took flight, only to notice that all other representatives now had the abi

Offline pham_hoanglinh

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6064 on: September 15, 2013, 11:25:43 PM »
DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, MAHOUKA JUST GOT A NEW WEB DOMAIN.
Domain name registered but no official confirmation yet.
but Im smelling animeee
http://0taku.livedoor.biz/archives/4535633.html

Offline OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
  • Renommée: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #6063 on: September 15, 2013, 07:54:00 PM »
Nakura is the Saegesa Extra butler right?
Yes, he is from the Extra family that was once 'Nanakura' that is now serving as Mayumi's bodyguard/ Saegusa butler/ odd job man

Offline NoLife222

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6062 on: September 15, 2013, 07:08:35 PM »
Nakura is the Saegesa Extra butler right?

Offline blackwhite67

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #6061 on: September 15, 2013, 10:08:29 AM »
Looking forward to volume 12.

Offline tonyorobsky

• Expert of the 9 ancestral arts
  • J-Addict
  • Renommée: 41
    • View Profile
« Reply #6060 on: September 15, 2013, 09:31:12 AM »
I'm of the same opinion that Mayumi is unaware of what specifically her father is doing and by extension, Nakura in this regard.  Based on the vampire arc, Mayumi knew that her father was meddling with the affairs of the Yotsuba but did not seem to be privy to the details.  This is just my impression from her dealings with Juumonji.

Now I'm worried about her, because she trust Nakura very much (I think), and if the Yotsuba get news that Mayumi's "butler" got involved with the troublemakers it won't be good for her. I wonder how she and/or Tatsuya will react if either of them get the news...

So, the tension is rising between the Saegusa, the Yotsuba and the ant-magicians, with possible intervention from the Juumonji, and aside from that, some little matters with the Chiba... and many other little things
Things will get really lively...

Offline boyprangko

• J-Recruit
  • Renommée: 30
    • View Profile
« Reply #6059 on: September 15, 2013, 05:46:22 AM »

Cool, so Blanche is ready to start a war between magician vs non magician, right ?

I'm unsure as I'm unsure what group Shuu represents

Replied: September 15, 2013, 05:51:52 AM
@boyprangko

Thanks for the traduction!!
I must have missed something in Double Seven because I'm surprised by Nakura's actions. Just to be sure, it's an action he took without Mayumi knowing right??

I'm of the same opinion that Mayumi is unaware of what specifically her father is doing and by extension, Nakura in this regard.  Based on the vampire arc, Mayumi knew that her father was meddling with the affairs of the Yotsuba but did not seem to be privy to the details.  This is just my impression from her dealings with Juumonji.

Offline Monstratboy

• J-Addict
  • Renommée: 28
  • MKR's Shiba T.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6058 on: September 15, 2013, 05:36:53 AM »
That's the thing, I agree with you, he was clearing one facility after the next for 6 months. ALL Tatsuya has to do was use Regrowth ONCE every day, just ONCE, I believe that each magician has a limit before which using a spell won't do any harm at ALL to his lifespan, and it can't be ONE USAGE, you're just looking at Regrowth that way because it's such an amazing ability but the truth is, Material Burst is even more difficult and I also believe that because he was a BS magician, it's like he is "configured" specially for the use of this magic. Using a high level magic once a day isn't what's going to kill someone, and if we're gonna go by such a standard then shouldn't Miyuki be already dead since she's been sealing Tatsuya's power through a powerful mental magic for the past 3 years ?
So yeah, in my opinion for someone's lifespan to decrease, they have to either keep spamming high level magic in great quantity for months to years, or if they go beyond their level even further in a short time like in the case of Sakurai, IF Regrowth and such were actually threatening Tatsuya's life span on EVERY single use, Miyuki would be trying her utmost to never let him fight and Tatsuya himself wouldn't be spamming his magic without any care in the world(He doesn't want to die and leave Miyuki alone and make her sad).
I definietely understand your view but I still see things differently regarding what results from overuse of one's most powerful magics.

You've mentioned Miyuki and are assuming that she might be using her magic contstantly on Tatsuya and should have died already if my suggestion about overuse applied. When she might die depends on her individual limits and overuse doesn't mean instant death, since Miya only died in her 40s. She was stated to only have been hospitalised in her 20s and still lived more than another decade and a half after that. That means she was abusing her ability for a decade before she had to cut back.

Also I don't belive Miyuki is actually using magic constantly and that the seal is a one time magic application thing. I believe it is only her magic control that is tied up when holding back Tatsuya's power and that she always has access to her full magic power even when the seal is in place.

And there are many things Miyuki would like to happen to protect her brother and we already knows she doesn't like when he must use restoration. However Tatsuya will do what he has to do.  Miyuki still doesn't have the power yet to prevent others using Tatsuya's abilities and she is not the one suggesting Tatsuya use restoration everyday.

Also comparing Restoration to MB is not really relevant, since what were talking about is constant use of powerful unique magic.  Unless you are stating Restoration isn't a powerful unique magic.  I personally also don't believe MB is more difficult or takes more effort since he targets very small objects and from what I read in v8, the description of the effort he put towards using MB for the 1st time was not much compared to the effort and time noted when he used restoration on another person for the 1st time.

Offline tonyorobsky

• Expert of the 9 ancestral arts
  • J-Addict
  • Renommée: 41
    • View Profile
« Reply #6057 on: September 15, 2013, 05:30:54 AM »
@boyprangko

Thanks for the traduction!!
I must have missed something in Double Seven because I'm surprised by Nakura's actions. Just to be sure, it's an action he took without Mayumi knowing right??

Offline faraway

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6056 on: September 15, 2013, 04:38:44 AM »

Completely off topic, but for practice, I decided to translate the Epilogue of the Double Seven Arc.  Primarily because I thought that no one would have done so and it's pretty short.  I've included the Japanese as well and would appreciate any corrections as my understanding may not be as good as I would like.

So....

Cool, so Blanche is ready to start a war between magician vs non magician, right ?