Funds $66 | Needed $160
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

45%

Author Topic: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei vol.01-13+  (Read 660381 times)

Offline cryberry

• J-Member
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei vol.01-08+
« Reply #3618 on: February 22, 2013, 09:50:36 PM »
Guys there is a summary for the d7 arc part 3. We say our thanks to Flere821 from animesuki.

D7 arc part 3, 1st third

Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Please say you're thanks to him. Not me.

Thank you very much!

I was eagerly waiting for this. heheh.

Offline henzaeroz

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3617 on: February 22, 2013, 09:19:01 PM »
Nope, regeneration and decomposition were Tatsuya's original magics. His abilities in those two magics are so developed that they monopolize his innate (subconscious) magic processing zone. The failed experiment created an artificial magic processor in his conscious mind to allow him to perform other magics. It's also what gave Tatsuya his Flashcasting ability, if I understood things correctly.

yes i agree that regeneration and decomposition were Tatsuya's original magics. 

but the" AUTO " things makes me wonder if it was gained from training ( actually Torture ).

Offline Vampirecat

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 27
    • View Profile
« Reply #3616 on: February 22, 2013, 08:47:59 PM »
Was the auto regeneration not caused by the failed experiment conducted on him?

Nope, regeneration and decomposition were Tatsuya's original magics. His abilities in those two magics are so developed that they monopolize his innate (subconscious) magic processing zone. The failed experiment created an artificial magic processor in his conscious mind to allow him to perform other magics. It's also what gave Tatsuya his Flashcasting ability, if I understood things correctly.

Offline armedtouch

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3615 on: February 22, 2013, 06:22:16 PM »
no difference. Auto regeneration, regrowth, restoration, etc is all the same thing. Not sure when, but he was able to master restoration on external targets (eg. humans) when miyuki was injured. Took him 3 tries, each getting faster. My guess for learning his subconscious restoration is probably earlier than the time Miyuki almost died, but definitely later than his torture training from the yotsuba as he still retained the wounds from that time.

Was the auto regeneration not caused by the failed experiment conducted on him?

Offline bloodyclaws

• J-Member
  • Renommée: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3614 on: February 22, 2013, 02:53:19 PM »
no difference. Auto regeneration, regrowth, restoration, etc is all the same thing. Not sure when, but he was able to master restoration on external targets (eg. humans) when miyuki was injured. Took him 3 tries, each getting faster. My guess for learning his subconscious restoration is probably earlier than the time Miyuki almost died, but definitely later than his torture training from the yotsuba as he still retained the wounds from that time.

Offline henzaeroz

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3613 on: February 22, 2013, 01:39:35 PM »
By the way does anyone know around what time tatsuya got the ability to auto regrowth with his subconscious as soon as his body drops below optimal function.
In the events 3 years earlier it seems like he still is not able to do that.

does it different from his auto restoration ?  :huh:

emmm check this out

I've finished the overall summary, but it needs to be edited. I'll release chapter 1 as soon as I finish editing it.

Also, ^^ havensgate, look up a few pages before. I already released Web 4 Chapter 9 as a bit of a preview. It occurs in the present timeline so you should get your answer there.

Web 4 Chapter 3
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Offline Medisuena

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3612 on: February 22, 2013, 01:31:52 PM »
By the way does anyone know around what time tatsuya got the ability to auto regrowth with his subconscious as soon as his body drops below optimal function.
In the events 3 years earlier it seems like he still is not able to do that.

Offline Dreyakis

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 66
    • View Profile
« Reply #3611 on: February 22, 2013, 12:33:16 PM »
Thanks for the new chapter, Dreyakis! Just a question about:
Precisely because he wasn't a genius, he relied on a determined training regime unknown to other people to earn the ability to use Ikazuchimaru's Tetsuzan technique, "Lighting Tetsuzan".

Is that really supposed to be "lighting"? Given the martial context, I would have expected "lightning."

You are correct, that's a typo. It should be Lightning.

Offline Vampirecat

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3610 on: February 22, 2013, 10:03:26 AM »
Thanks for the new chapter, Dreyakis! Just a question about:
Precisely because he wasn't a genius, he relied on a determined training regime unknown to other people to earn the ability to use Ikazuchimaru's Tetsuzan technique, "Lighting Tetsuzan".

Is that really supposed to be "lighting"? Given the martial context, I would have expected "lightning."

Offline Chimurry

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3609 on: February 22, 2013, 08:54:25 AM »
From what i understand so far about his healing abilities it doesn't affect memory, also note that i did not say life forever just that he never age.
With his elemental sight he can read edios up to 1 day proir and nothing more.
After that he use regrowth simply to change the body back to how it was then and his memories doesn't reset (After he healed his eardrums nothing changed).
Was it not Sakurai who died from overuse of all her psions and that was the reason not even his magic was able to keep her alive.

The Theory its very simple:
Say Tats use the 24 hrs time frame available to restore the object, in this case the person body, so he start today at 00:00:00, tomorrow will be at 00:03:00, after tomorrow at 00:06:00 and keep going, the 3 seconds variable its cuz error margin between Magic Restore type is summon and late applied, could be 5 secs or less, each advancing day, Tats needs to summon/use restore 3 to 5 seconds before the time frame change, I think everybody knows the hour 24 doesn't really exists, the clocks change from 23:59:59 to 00:00:00, so if Tats doing this every day, instead of being a day older, you become 3 to 5 seconds older, do the math how long will take to your body reach 70 years old, means: Body age vs World time, so its not "Immortality" its more like you get old slower than the rest, something happens in Real World, take as example Turtle vs Mice.  
About Life force, well almost all Religions accept the body its a vessel for spirit, conscience, life force or body energy, depend on the mith or religion you could fit the term, basically speaking, we die by age cuz the body degradates to no reconstruction point, common human DNA have certain point which cant continue their work, far I remember, we "change" our entire body like 3 times in normal life expectancy, due cells restoring process, there's its the point age research scientific s are working hard, to see if they can modify or change those cells which used their reconstruction pairs to certain point, like I said: like turtles, its was found types of cancer and sickness which aging the person or give longer body age, but still working hard on that.
Personally I believe its depends on the DNA, the Person self, environment which give life expectancy higher or lower, my Grandpa have 105 years old and looks like (an act like) 70 years old person, go market, buy, sell, talk, all of that, recently he have problems but mostly its cuz biological issues, and from whom could guessing: hes was smoker, drinker, party lover, soldier, police, agriculture labor and time to time a playboy, he say not to the extremes but he enjoyed life, I see him and I think if you give him a new "body" he will continue more years, some persons you seem they just not have the impulse, even if have 40 years old (personally I see like "torch's" looks like from Shana no Shakugan).

Offline Medisuena

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3608 on: February 22, 2013, 08:50:00 AM »
That is true but at the same time be really wierd if his memories get reset.
Also if you think it that way then he can just make everything apart from his brain 1 day younger.
That way he still look the same age as he been before.
From what i understand he can regrowth whatever he picks to do it on?

Offline blackwhite67

• J-Addict
  • Renommée: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #3607 on: February 22, 2013, 08:35:03 AM »
From what i understand so far about his healing abilities it doesn't affect memory, also note that i did not say life forever just that he never age.
After that he use regrowth simply to change the body back to how it was then and his memories doesn't reset (After he healed his eardrums nothing changed).
Was it not Sakurai who died from overuse of all her psions and that was the reason not even his magic was able to keep her alive.

When he restores himself, his entire body is restored not just partially. As for Sakurai, you do not die from using up all your psions. She overused her magic, which is equivalent to straining your brain and using up your life. She was also genetically altered in utero and as such had a shorter lifespan than regular humans.

Offline Medisuena

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3606 on: February 22, 2013, 08:17:56 AM »
There was some discussion on that a while back. In theory, yes, but recall that he couldn't restore life force or whatever as seen with Sakurai who used too much magic. Also, if you're going to go that far, then he should also be able to bring the dead back to life and if he used it on himself, wouldn't he also reset his memories?

Offline orig27

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3605 on: February 22, 2013, 08:16:24 AM »
yeah he could also use his disinteration to his memory, memories are bunch of informations after all~

or maybe hes the one who deleted his emotion so that he'll survive the experiment 3 years prior to the story?~

Offline blackwhite67

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #3604 on: February 22, 2013, 07:44:04 AM »
In theory Tatsuya should be able to never age right?
I mean if he just keeps reading back the day in his edios and use his regrowth every day he shoud just stay just as old day in and out?
I mean he should be able to do that to others aswell and just stay frozen in time or am i wrong?

There was some discussion on that a while back. In theory, yes, but recall that he couldn't restore life force or whatever as seen with Sakurai who used too much magic. Also, if you're going to go that far, then he should also be able to bring the dead back to life and if he used it on himself, wouldn't he also reset his memories?

Offline Medisuena

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3603 on: February 22, 2013, 07:27:54 AM »
In theory Tatsuya should be able to never age right?
I mean if he just keeps reading back the day in his edios and use his regrowth every day he shoud just stay just as old day in and out?
I mean he should be able to do that to others aswell and just stay frozen in time or am i wrong?

Offline malason13

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3602 on: February 22, 2013, 02:38:23 AM »
 :wahaha: WAHAHAHAHHA It's OUT Time  to Sleep! :p!ssed: guess i  read it tomorrow.:dark:

Offline HasNoLove

• The Last Ngayau of Borneon's Dayak Tribe
  • J-Regular
  • Renommée: -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3601 on: February 22, 2013, 02:15:59 AM »
its out...!!

Offline Medisuena

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3600 on: February 22, 2013, 12:06:27 AM »
Ofc gotta love Dreyakis for all his hard work.

Offline malason13

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3599 on: February 21, 2013, 11:59:13 PM »
Can't w8 for ch11

Volume 7 Chapter 11 - 209/213 (February 21)
Don't worry it will come. We just have to wait and believe in Dreyakis.

Offline Medisuena

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3598 on: February 21, 2013, 11:56:43 PM »
Can't w8 for ch11

Volume 7 Chapter 11 - 209/213 (February 21)

Offline Rava

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3597 on: February 21, 2013, 11:19:27 PM »
It doesn't but if it isn't then what is the difference between wide are magic and those who are not one ?

Look at the posts right before the one you just posted.

Offline malason13

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3596 on: February 21, 2013, 09:09:18 PM »
Guys there is a summary for the d7 arc part 3. We say our thanks to Flere821 from animesuki.

D7 arc part 3, 1st third

Please say you're thanks to him. Not me.

Offline Jirachier

• J-Addict
  • Renommée: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3595 on: February 21, 2013, 06:09:04 PM »
"Extras" aren't limited to the Hundred Families.
In vol.5, examples given for the stripping of the number from a family's name were treason, failure to perform an important duty, and "incompetence."

Where does it say that the area of effect of Wide Area magic has to be similar to a missile's? In vol.4, one of the Generators used Wide Area Interference to protect the five leaders of No Head Dragon, while three of the Generators used it to protect themselves—meaning the area of effect for the other three was limited to just one person. For Freeze Flame, Miyuki targeted the rifles, not the chambers nor the bullets themselves; that scope might sufficient to meet the definition of "Wide Area." Also, it probably would have been inefficient to cast Freeze Flame over the entire entrance, and doing so might have had adverse side effects that the author didn't bother to mention.
It doesn't but if it isn't then what is the difference between wide are magic and those who are not one ?

Offline rocksnlemons

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3594 on: February 21, 2013, 02:40:33 PM »
that just goes to prove my point, if they were spread out then how is this a wide area magic when it just acted like shooting 30 people one by one with a gun, does that count as a wide area the same way a missile is ?

target fixation - wide area magic

maybe aiming the "area" around the rifles carried by the enemies. As stated in Volume 6 chapter 6

Offline malason13

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3593 on: February 21, 2013, 02:37:35 PM »
Wide area magic MKNR works differently than area magic in games. Just remember that.

Offline Rava

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3592 on: February 21, 2013, 09:54:49 AM »
that just goes to prove my point, if they were spread out then how is this a wide area magic when it just acted like shooting 30 people one by one with a gun, does that count as a wide area the same way a missile is ?

Where does it previously say that Wide Area magic works the way you are assuming it does?

Offline Vampirecat

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3591 on: February 21, 2013, 08:07:18 AM »
The Hundred Families fluctuate in a different way than the Ten Master Clans.

For the Ten Master Clans, the 10 strongest families (out of a possible 28) are selected at any one point to make up the Ten Master Clans. For the Hundred Families, families can "lose" their exalted status and become what are referred to as "Extras" or "Extra Numbers".

Currently, I do not believe the author has revealed what are the entrance/exit requirements for the Hundred Families.

"Extras" aren't limited to the Hundred Families.
In vol.5, examples given for the stripping of the number from a family's name were treason, failure to perform an important duty, and "incompetence."

Where does it say that the area of effect of Wide Area magic has to be similar to a missile's? In vol.4, one of the Generators used Wide Area Interference to protect the five leaders of No Head Dragon, while three of the Generators used it to protect themselves—meaning the area of effect for the other three was limited to just one person. For Freeze Flame, Miyuki targeted the rifles, not the chambers nor the bullets themselves; that scope might sufficient to meet the definition of "Wide Area." Also, it probably would have been inefficient to cast Freeze Flame over the entire entrance, and doing so might have had adverse side effects that the author didn't bother to mention.

Offline Chimurry

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3590 on: February 21, 2013, 08:06:42 AM »
I was just referring to his summary of the arc. In any case, my question is how did the Japanese army fail to notice the Great Asian Alliance mobilizing its military? I mean, I have very little knowledge about the military, but with all the communications technology, espionage, and surveillance satellites you'd think that a major power mobilizing its military wouldn't go unnoticed.

Well its part of the price of being "open Country", I not sure Yokohama Harbor facilities but its really tough controlling every single ship inside territorial waters, even if suppose to detect something, take in account 50 thousand tons ship its not easy cake, far I know from BT, thy used false manifesto (Customs and Migration Declaration given prior entering territorial waters (12 miles from shore), so I think they send it as Australian cargo ship and in the waiting point for inspection in the sea, they just got in, even there and depend on the Naval traffic control system, the controller could notice non approve Ship going inside, he will call the ship and Coast Guard, and even if you calling CG Ships to stop, take time to set the interception, on other side it takes like 20 minutes to intruder ship to be able to disembark on shore, adding on MHnR the Alliance ready have posted inland forces (some like 800 members, based on this number I could say its a Special Ops Battalion, which on and Armed Forces of 2 million or more members, have 20 thousand Special Ops Soldiers its nothing), my Country its in Central America and we see the problem of intercepting drugs and smuggling ships or boats every day, last year it was found 52 Africans (from other side of the Atlantic) people inland which came by ship and cuz a sea storm the vessel wrecked, they originally try to go USA but due that they try to conceal it and go by land, off course on the first Police road check they ethnic was key factor to discover all, same with Vietnamese some months ago.
Ports on Miami, New Orleans, Tampa, New York/Jersey, just to mention few its just too big to keep on eye every single ship.

Offline jcsmith123

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3589 on: February 21, 2013, 07:16:10 AM »
1st important family : 10^1 = 10 Families
2nd important family : 10^2 = 100 Families
3rd important family : 10^3 = 1000 Families

Are they like this?

Structure is more:
Top: 10 Master Clans (Top ten clans out of the 28 total clans of master clan potential. Decided by assessment of some sort.)
2nd: 18 Assistant Clans (The clans with master clan potential but is not ranked 1-10.)
3rd: 100 Families. These families also contain a number in their family name but are not of Master Clan potential. Current guess is that the higher the number in the family name means a higher rank. Not sure on this point because the author does not go into much detail about this.

Offline blackwhite67

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #3588 on: February 21, 2013, 07:04:23 AM »

I thought its clear on the BT Translation: Tats used MD "barrier" almost on ground zero on his body, but in order to keep MD secret and conceal MD against anti magic bullets aim to him, he used a Hollywood trick, so its a classical Vegas Magician act: he moved fast his hands to give the illusion he was "capturing" the bullets with bare hands but in reality he was almost hit by the bullets, but MD barrier disperse the mass of the metal, the thing was so close (barely 3 meters between Tats and the shooter) and fast than even Kichiuoji or the spectators (mostly, read in BT, at least Shizuku understood was an act) don't have the time to analyze correctly, add the fact of the circumstances, this mean you notice something happen + accepting + response reaction, its very common People without training or don't have practical experience get stuck on the 2nd step, it took like 2 minutes to the people of Thesis competitions security to react against the perpetrators (during Tats vs shooter encounter they was freeze), so like I said before: take Tats doing as David Copperfield Vegas act, they "do" something according your perception, when they on purpose don't want to show what is the real thing.

I was just referring to his summary of the arc. In any case, my question is how did the Japanese army fail to notice the Great Asian Alliance mobilizing its military? I mean, I have very little knowledge about the military, but with all the communications technology, espionage, and surveillance satellites you'd think that a major power mobilizing its military wouldn't go unnoticed.

Offline Chimurry

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3587 on: February 21, 2013, 06:01:52 AM »
He did not flick them back. It was a mistake in my summary of it. Mind you, this was the first ever novel I've ever even gone through, doing things with a machine translator which is unclear anyway. I was just wrong wrong wrong. Reading through it in the light novel now, with my practice and current knowledge, it's quite a bit clearer what happened. Let there be no debate, as it was just a wrongity wrong on my part.

I thought its clear on the BT Translation: Tats used MD "barrier" almost on ground zero on his body, but in order to keep MD secret and conceal MD against anti magic bullets aim to him, he used a Hollywood trick, so its a classical Vegas Magician act: he moved fast his hands to give the illusion he was "capturing" the bullets with bare hands but in reality he was almost hit by the bullets, but MD barrier disperse the mass of the metal, the thing was so close (barely 3 meters between Tats and the shooter) and fast than even Kichiuoji or the spectators (mostly, read in BT, at least Shizuku understood was an act) don't have the time to analyze correctly, add the fact of the circumstances, this mean you notice something happen + accepting + response reaction, its very common People without training or don't have practical experience get stuck on the 2nd step, it took like 2 minutes to the people of Thesis competitions security to react against the perpetrators (during Tats vs shooter encounter they was freeze), so like I said before: take Tats doing as David Copperfield Vegas act, they "do" something according your perception, when they on purpose don't want to show what is the real thing.

Offline EnigmaticAxiom

• J-Hero
  • Renommée: 123
    • View Profile
« Reply #3586 on: February 21, 2013, 05:42:13 AM »
After seeing and analyzing how it was done, he learned how to do it himself like he did in Arc 6.

BTW, in the Web Arcs, Tatsuya caught the bullets and flicked them back at the soldier. This sparked some debate and speculation as to how he did it.
He did not flick them back. It was a mistake in my summary of it. Mind you, this was the first ever novel I've ever even gone through, doing things with a machine translator which is unclear anyway. I was just wrong wrong wrong. Reading through it in the light novel now, with my practice and current knowledge, it's quite a bit clearer what happened. Let there be no debate, as it was just a wrongity wrong on my part.

Offline blackwhite67

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #3585 on: February 21, 2013, 04:17:58 AM »
Has not been said, he does not have "permission" to do that though. I do not think he can because I think it has something to do with specialized magic that only miyuki and others with that talent can (like their mother). Maybe if he does it before the time limit for that refresh/copy ability he has ends.

After seeing and analyzing how it was done, he learned how to do it himself like he did in Arc 6.

BTW, in the Web Arcs, Tatsuya caught the bullets and flicked them back at the soldier. This sparked some debate and speculation as to how he did it.

Offline malason13

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3584 on: February 21, 2013, 02:04:09 AM »
Tatsuya wasn't actually even touching the bullets. It was just theatrics to conceal his magic and screw with the gunner.

And don't forget. To scare the crap out of everyone. :XD:

Offline Bludvein

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3583 on: February 21, 2013, 01:24:27 AM »
Wow
Tatsuya went from catching bullets like the Matrix to becoming Super Zaiyan at the ch 10. What an overwhelming badassness.

Tatsuya wasn't actually even touching the bullets. It was just theatrics to conceal his magic and screw with the gunner.

Offline Awrya

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3582 on: February 21, 2013, 01:12:52 AM »

Currently, I do not believe the author has revealed what are the entrance/exit requirements for the Hundred Families.
Was exit not when their magic abilities no longer exceed the average magicians (lack of ability) or their methods were too unethical (human experimentation etc.)?

Offline Dreyakis

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 66
    • View Profile
« Reply #3581 on: February 21, 2013, 12:58:45 AM »
No idea, I don't remember the exact number ever being mentioned but the author did mention that the 100 families isn't really hundred families either.

The Hundred Families fluctuate in a different way than the Ten Master Clans.

For the Ten Master Clans, the 10 strongest families (out of a possible 28) are selected at any one point to make up the Ten Master Clans. For the Hundred Families, families can "lose" their exalted status and become what are referred to as "Extras" or "Extra Numbers".

Offline Tommas

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3580 on: February 21, 2013, 12:39:11 AM »
:huh:
hi can i ask a question?
tatsuya can remove the seal himself that is placed on him?

Has not been said, he does not have "permission" to do that though. I do not think he can because I think it has something to do with specialized magic that only miyuki and others with that talent can (like their mother). Maybe if he does it before the time limit for that refresh/copy ability he has ends.

Offline FoxyBanana

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3579 on: February 21, 2013, 12:01:33 AM »
 :huh:
hi can i ask a question?
tatsuya can remove the seal himself that is placed on him?

Offline sandhy88

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3578 on: February 20, 2013, 11:47:25 PM »
1st important family : 10^1 = 10 Families
2nd important family : 10^2 = 100 Families
3rd important family : 10^3 = 1000 Families

Are they like this?

Offline aespire

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3577 on: February 20, 2013, 09:27:26 PM »
does  Hundreds clan consist of 100 families or so ?  :huh:
No idea, I don't remember the exact number ever being mentioned but the author did mention that the 100 families isn't really hundred families either.

Offline henzaeroz

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3576 on: February 20, 2013, 08:46:50 PM »
Actually no, the Numbers (10 clans) are families whose magic are extremely potent, it just happened that their surnames contain the numbers 1-10. This is also the first time the 10 Master (top 10 clans) are numbered 1-10 (as in have all the 10 numbers). The 十帅族 actually consist of 28 clans. The Hundreds clan consist of families whose numbers goes above 10.

does  Hundreds clan consist of 100 families or so ?  :huh:

Offline aespire

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3575 on: February 20, 2013, 08:45:03 PM »
just ask , i know ten families is have 10 master clan with 7 sub clan so did a hundred families have 100 clan either ?  :huh:
Actually no, the Numbers (10 clans) are families whose magic are extremely potent, it just happened that their surnames contain the numbers 1-10. This is also the first time the 10 Master (top 10 clans) are numbered 1-10 (as in have all the 10 numbers). The 十帅族 actually consist of 28 clans. The Hundreds clan consist of families whose numbers goes above 10.

Offline Tommas

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3574 on: February 20, 2013, 07:37:46 PM »

From what I understand of magic in this series is that you have to use the psions etc to hold the magic in place as the laws of physics are constantly struggling to go back to what they should be.

Offline ayumisingo

• J-Hero
  • Renommée: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #3573 on: February 20, 2013, 06:47:38 PM »
just ask , i know ten families is have 10 master clan with 7 sub clan so did a hundred families have 100 clan either ?  :huh:

Offline Jirachier

• J-Addict
  • Renommée: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3572 on: February 20, 2013, 06:25:22 PM »
The Thesis Competition was being held in a convention center, so it's a good bet that the front entrance was a honking big space. Imagine a place like the Pacifico Yokohama Convention Center.

The terrorists wouldn't have been lined up like some troop on parade but spread out all over the entrance. They might even have defenders pinned down in individual actions. And since the front entrance had been breached, the attackers might have been interspersed with the defenders. Just because Miyuki specifically focused on the rifle doesn't mean Freeze Flame isn't Wide Area magic. Quite possibly, she could have target the entire area encompassing all the shooters, rather than just their specific rifles, but if some of the defenders had been armed with guns, Freeze Flame would have interfered with defense.

Offline cryberry

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3571 on: February 20, 2013, 03:04:06 PM »
Wow
Tatsuya went from catching bullets like the Matrix to becoming Super Zaiyan at the ch 10. What an overwhelming badassness.

It's Tatsuya. He can be anything.

He's the Demon Overlord with a harem full of beautiful and powerful women. hehe.

Offline malason13

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3570 on: February 20, 2013, 02:08:45 PM »
Wow

You're talking about the Demon God Shiba Tatsuya. Of course he can things more than that.

Offline sudsong

• J-Recruit
  • Renommée: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3569 on: February 20, 2013, 11:57:37 AM »
Wow