Raw Manga: jCafe - Read Raw Manga Online for Free

Funds $113 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

100%
Hello April 21, 2014, 12:53:21 PM *

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Arcade Search Groups Calendar Donations Gallery Login Register  
Pages:  1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 160   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei vol.01-12+  (Read 518117 times)
Xerfas, dragon127 and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.
Read dragonspell's Newbie Guide before registering and posting!
kaizersoze
J-Member
Activity
5.33%

Renommée: 0

Member Nº: 84016

ningen shikkaku

View Profile
« Reply #7227 on: December 16, 2013, 07:21:07 AM »
Go Up Go Down

can anyone point me to the spoiler summaries of volume 5.
The Honour Student's Supplementary Lesson and
Amelia in Wonderland.

I sorta missed it.

thank you.
xandrew
Muted
J-Member
Activity
0%

Renommée: -91

Member Nº: 90465

View Profile
« Reply #7226 on: December 16, 2013, 05:27:00 AM »
Go Up Go Down

If Tatsuya attracted so much attention in the 9 schools competition, why don't people recognize him when going out shopping etc.?? And i'm tired of those asking tatsuya "Are you maybe Shiba Tatsuya san?" Ofcourse he is!! Why do they even ask!!! It's like when they see an apple, they'll ask "Is that an apple?"
Hakazee
J-Hero
Activity
4%

Member Nº: 100818

View Profile
« Reply #7225 on: December 16, 2013, 12:47:32 AM »
Go Up Go Down

Are you kidding me? It's been emphasised so many times in Mahouka how magicians have shitty rights: weapons of the state, travel restrictions, the amount of experimentation that was carried out on them by government pressure... The Ten Master Clans have great influence in the Japanese magician community, but that's about it. They're not allowed to interfere in politics and other state affairs. If magicians had the freedom to do as they please, people like Suzune and Tatsuya wouldn't be seeking greater rights for mages, right?

Hahaha the Magician is Foolish.

But no, some of the Magician is smart.
Maybe you think only normal Human can be the Prime Minister or President or whatever.

But that's only in the surface.

Heigu can control GAA.

Maya more or less has equal power to Heigu.

Prime minister or president is their puppet to calm down the Humanist.

After I think again,
Magician are stronger, why they should accept and obey order or command from Non-magician ?

Lina can easily eradicate White House.

Tatsuya can easily Eradicate a country.

Even Itsuwa Mio can easily destroy Tokyo ( she can easily move Tokyo's ground water ).

If they're not foolish, I don't know what's the best words to describe them.

Ah but Heigu is smart, he can control GAA.
Ellimist
J-Regular
Activity
0%

Member Nº: 98704

View Profile
« Reply #7224 on: December 16, 2013, 12:39:21 AM »
Go Up Go Down

So? does that prove him he is powerful? If 3 Jumonji and 2 kazama gang up on him then he's dead!!
Realistically speaking that is not possible right now, but in a situation like that, I believe Tatsuya will not hold back like he usually does. Like what his moniker literally means he was only born with the power to decompose and reconstruct. If a situation like that occurred Tatsuya wouldn't do what he usually doesby hiding his abilities and fighting without killing them, he would probably use aoe decomposition on them. You are only talking about Tatsuya fighting in a battle where he is not actually battling to the death with Tomitsuka, but in a situation like you described there is no way he would die to keep his abilities secret. Unlike most other magicians he cant freely wield his full power and all magic he can use.
dvc1
J-Member
Activity
10.67%

Member Nº: 98702

View Profile
« Reply #7223 on: December 15, 2013, 11:08:26 PM »
Go Up Go Down

I meant that If someone is going to kill you he has to be in a certain radius, if there is a person that can kill any target anywhere without any possible defense he is a Huge danger. I agree that in close range tatsuya is simply a strong magician, but long range is the best we have seen so far by a long shot.
Serendipitous
J-Recruit
Activity
0%

Member Nº: 112477

View Profile
« Reply #7222 on: December 15, 2013, 10:36:04 PM »
Go Up Go Down

Then you come up with a realistic novel.
I'm not the author, so I don't have to.
xandrew
Muted
J-Member
Activity
0%

View Profile
« Reply #7221 on: December 15, 2013, 10:11:55 PM »
Go Up Go Down

Except that will never happen. At least come up with a realistic scenario.
Then you come up with a realistic novel.
Serendipitous
J-Recruit
Activity
0%

View Profile
« Reply #7220 on: December 15, 2013, 09:41:12 PM »
Go Up Go Down

So? does that prove him he is powerful? If 3 Jumonji and 2 kazama gang up on him then he's dead!!

Except that will never happen. At least come up with a realistic scenario.
xandrew
Muted
J-Member
Activity
0%

View Profile
« Reply #7219 on: December 15, 2013, 09:26:04 PM »
Go Up Go Down

Anyway...going against Tatsuya is foolish...Just wait and see him throw off their plans..LOL.

They don't stand a chance that way...after all Tatsuya is a genius. 

Replied: December 15, 2013, 03:42:01 AM
How can anyone kill Tatsuya? They will be killed even before trying ...
Also, Tatsuya doesn't "kill" he literally obliterates them.
Nothing without MB...are you mistaken? I mean...Tatsuya can use [Flash Cast]...It somehow seems that Tatsuya rarely show off all his powers...
Anonymreading
J-Member
Activity
0%

Renommée: 1

Member Nº: 112709

View Profile
« Reply #7218 on: December 15, 2013, 08:36:32 PM »
Go Up Go Down

Anyway...going against Tatsuya is foolish...Just wait and see him throw off their plans..LOL.

They don't stand a chance that way...after all Tatsuya is a genius. 

Replied: December 15, 2013, 08:42:01 PM
Tatsuya can kill anyone but everyone can kill Tatsuya. You think too highly of Tatsuya, he is nothing without his MB, even he have a hard time facing tomitsuka 1 on 1.

How can anyone kill Tatsuya? They will be killed even before trying ...
Also, Tatsuya doesn't "kill" he literally obliterates them.
Nothing without MB...are you mistaken? I mean...Tatsuya can use [Flash Cast]...It somehow seems that Tatsuya rarely show off all his powers...
xandrew
Muted
J-Member
Activity
0%

View Profile
« Reply #7217 on: December 15, 2013, 08:36:10 PM »
Go Up Go Down

I can t imagine the highest general ordering maya or kudou to do something for the military the way they want... However it happens with lina and everyone in the usa.

And If the 10 clans found out every one of tatsuya powers they would have to kill him. With elemental sight his magic should have an infinit range and with trident spell he would simply kill anyone anywhere without a way of defense.

Ps. If he doesn t have an infinit range, with the yotsuba resources and his cad genious he just needs to do a third eye but for the trident spell
Tatsuya can kill anyone but everyone can kill Tatsuya. You think too highly of Tatsuya, he is nothing without his MB, even he have a hard time facing tomitsuka 1 on 1.
Serendipitous
J-Recruit
Activity
0%

View Profile
« Reply #7216 on: December 15, 2013, 08:10:23 PM »
Go Up Go Down

Nah that's it.

Weird huuh ?

In Mahouka verse the Structure of Power is weird.
Especially in Japan.

They have the Freedom to do anything they want.

The country can't interfere them huuh ?

Ah maybe that's the reason why HUMANIST hate them.

The more I read, the more I became confuse.
Humanist ?, magicians ?, weapon ?, blaa bllaa blaa.

Are you kidding me? It's been emphasised so many times in Mahouka how magicians have shitty rights: weapons of the state, travel restrictions, the amount of experimentation that was carried out on them by government pressure... The Ten Master Clans have great influence in the Japanese magician community, but that's about it. They're not allowed to interfere in politics and other state affairs. If magicians had the freedom to do as they please, people like Suzune and Tatsuya wouldn't be seeking greater rights for mages, right?
dvc1
J-Member
Activity
10.67%

View Profile
« Reply #7215 on: December 15, 2013, 07:49:29 PM »
Go Up Go Down

Lol that is beacause it is a very complex sistem that ends up having lots of flaws.
Wonders why kudou is so afraid it might crumble
Hakazee
J-Hero
Activity
4%

View Profile
« Reply #7214 on: December 15, 2013, 07:34:14 PM »
Go Up Go Down

I can t imagine the highest general ordering maya or kudou to do something for the military the way they want... However it happens with lina and everyone in the usa.

Nah that's it.

Weird huuh ?

In Mahouka verse the Structure of Power is weird.
Especially in Japan.

They have the Freedom to do anything they want.

The country can't interfere them huuh ?

Ah maybe that's the reason why HUMANIST hate them.

The more I read, the more I became confuse.
Humanist ?, magicians ?, weapon ?, blaa bllaa blaa.
dvc1
J-Member
Activity
10.67%

View Profile
« Reply #7213 on: December 15, 2013, 07:23:26 PM »
Go Up Go Down

And If the 10 clans found out every one of tatsuya powers they would have to kill him. With elemental sight his magic should have an infinit range and with trident spell he would simply kill anyone anywhere without a way of defense.

Ps. If he doesn t have an infinit range, with the yotsuba resources and his cad genious he just needs to do a third eye but for the trident spell
Hakazee
J-Hero
Activity
4%

View Profile
« Reply #7212 on: December 15, 2013, 07:08:54 PM »
Go Up Go Down

It's not a foolish system. The problem is Tatsuya is so powerful that coupled with the existing power of the Yotsuba, it essentially broke the system as there wasn't really anyone that could hold them in check.

Not really.
Yotsuba grow too strong even without Miyuki and Tatsuya.

The check and balances can't do anything about it.

Yotsuba grow too strong, so the other need to weaken yotsuba ?

That's weird logic.

If someone grow strong, everyone need to learn and grow stronger too.

Weaken the other because they're stronger than you is simply Foolish.

I meant that the prime minister or whoever decides that he wants the great asian aliance destroied. Then the magicians decide how to destroy it.
In the usna even the top magician has to obey how non magical people organise an operation. Like lina and the woman colonel or what ever she was ( don t rember the name).
In japan we haven t seen a situation like that.

That's the INDEPENDENT 101  batalion.

Not every magician in japan join them.

Also that doesn't change the fact magician status is lower than Non-magician.
Except the Magician can be a Prime Minister.
dvc1
J-Member
Activity
10.67%

View Profile
« Reply #7211 on: December 15, 2013, 06:53:39 PM »
Go Up Go Down

I meant that the prime minister or whoever decides that he wants the great asian aliance destroied. Then the magicians decide how to destroy it.
In the usna even the top magician has to obey how non magical people organise an operation. Like lina and the woman colonel or what ever she was ( don t rember the name).
In japan we haven t seen a situation like that.
Serendipitous
J-Recruit
Activity
0%

View Profile
« Reply #7210 on: December 15, 2013, 06:47:13 PM »
Go Up Go Down

What the hell are you talking about ?
So the Prime minister of Japan can't do anything to the magician ? They're super human and the Prime Minister fear them ?

Magician join military, military is under the Prime minister ? Magician is not anyone's lackey ?

Itsuwa Mio can reject any order from the country ?
No no no, she can't.

Very very weird.
I'm questioning the Structure of power you describe.

Yeah The Ten Master Clan system will be destroyed soon after they know tatsuya power.

What a Foolish System.

It's not a foolish system. The problem is Tatsuya is so powerful that coupled with the existing power of the Yotsuba, it essentially broke the system as there wasn't really anyone that could hold them in check.
Hakazee
J-Hero
Activity
4%

View Profile
« Reply #7209 on: December 15, 2013, 05:45:29 PM »
Go Up Go Down

In the usna the sirius is a lackey of a bunch of people that aren t even magicians. How can you organize a operation involving vários magicians If You don t understand magic?
At least with the japanese sistem magicians order other magicians to do stuf, though the clans sistem is bulshit and is starting to fail due to the yotsuba strenght and the other clans might be starting a magician clans fight...

What the hell are you talking about ?
So the Prime minister of Japan can't do anything to the magician ? They're super human and the Prime Minister fear them ?

Magician join military, military is under the Prime minister ? Magician is not anyone's lackey ?

Itsuwa Mio can reject any order from the country ?
No no no, she can't.

Very very weird.
I'm questioning the Structure of power you describe.

Yeah The Ten Master Clan system will be destroyed soon after they know tatsuya power.

What a Foolish System.
xandrew
Muted
J-Member
Activity
0%

View Profile
« Reply #7208 on: December 15, 2013, 05:35:25 PM »
Go Up Go Down

It's been 24 hours but still no new chapter !!!
dvc1
J-Member
Activity
10.67%

View Profile
« Reply #7207 on: December 15, 2013, 05:32:20 PM »
Go Up Go Down

In the usna the sirius is a lackey of a bunch of people that aren t even magicians. How can you organize a operation involving vários magicians If You don t understand magic?
At least with the japanese sistem magicians order other magicians to do stuf, though the clans sistem is bulshit and is starting to fail due to the yotsuba strenght and the other clans might be starting a magician clans fight...
Hakazee
J-Hero
Activity
4%

View Profile
« Reply #7206 on: December 15, 2013, 03:58:07 PM »
Go Up Go Down

See, this here is what I'm talking about is so surprising. I actually just pointed out where Kudo has twice personally taken direct action against the Yotsuba and yet people still gloss over his actions and focus only on Koichi. If there weren't 2 vamps sealed in v11, there would of actually been a fight between the Yotsuba and Kudo. Koichi said he won't intervene in Maki's plans in v12. Kudo then agreed he won't intervene in those same plans. Their actions are the same. I even pointed to the chapter where the Yotsuba even mention Kudo is involved. I feel like I'm in some corrupt police force where everyone else is being bribed by Kudo except me. Snap out of it people. How could you guys give in so easily to corruption.

Yeah because Kudou made me believe that Yotsuba is very dangerous.

They're too mysterious.
You fear if your neighbour are Terorist.

I try to view the situation from Kudou POV, from Koichi POV.
If I'm in their situation, I will do the same what Kudou do.

Koichi's action is more because hatred from the humiliation in the past.
Kudou's action is because he worries Yotsuba will dictate the country, their country's fate is in Yotsuba's hand.

Someone need to stop them before they are going too far.

Yeah I think this Ten Master Clan system is a BIG Bulshit.
They should adopt USNA system, their system is much bettter and more make sense.
dvc1
J-Member
Activity
10.67%

View Profile
« Reply #7205 on: December 15, 2013, 03:14:22 PM »
Go Up Go Down

Shippou is quite understandable. He wants to show everyone he is the strongest magician around by having fights with people from the 18 or 10 clans (the strongest magicians) and use people like Mali or honoka (lol) to give him political support. And he basically ignores anyone who doesn t belong to that criteria.

Koichi is the one who is risking his country for petty reasons. it is obvious that maki wants to deminish the number of militar magicians in japan with a pretty and smiling future so that organisations like blanche with less magical development can become a world menace, because the will continue to increase their militair power!!!

Jirachier
J-Hero
Activity
0%

Renommée: -1

Member Nº: 78740

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7204 on: December 15, 2013, 02:39:12 PM »
Go Up Go Down

Quote from: Monstratboy
See, this here is what I'm talking about is so surprising. I actually just pointed out where Kudo has twice personally taken direct action against the Yotsuba and yet people still gloss over his actions and focus only on Koichi. If there weren't 2 vamps sealed in v11, there would of actually been a fight between the Yotsuba and Kudo. Koichi said he won't intervene in Maki's plans in v12. Kudo then agreed he won't intervene in those same plans. Their actions are the same. I even pointed to the chapter where the Yotsuba even mention Kudo is involved. I feel like I'm in some corrupt police force where everyone else is being bribed by Kudo except me. Snap out of it people. How could you guys give in so easily to corruption.

lol, I do remember the events from volume 11 and it would have definitely turned out badly if there was only one parasite. But the reason Kudou intervened at all was because he was personally interested in getting his hands on one, even if the other clan was not the Yotsuba he still would have wanted the parasite, so this event didn't really have anything to do with weakening the Yotsuba.

Tatsuya actually states this was not likely the case and that Maya got the info about Koichi and Kudo somehow(likely Hliðskjálf) and gave it to them. What the Kuroba's found out was the plans of the anti-magic faction.

It is still true that at the end of the day, the information was found in-house, the Yotsuba are just that good and Koichi should've known better.

[quote author="The conversation Tats has with Kazuma in Volume 3 actually confirms if the relationship got out in public that's what would happen though. He is very much under-aged. His relationship to the secretive 101st Battalion is no way essential, since as a member of the 10 Master Clan he is already a military asset and could have been given a military appointment after graduating school like his counterpart Itsuwa."][/quote]

Hum, that would be really weird for the army to just ignore Tatsuya, the guy can nuke entire cities and probably even countries and turn them into dust, I would've thought this would be considered an exceptional situation.
But at the end of the day, Koichi's plan is too risky and the reward isn't worth it.

Chapter 3 actually explains pretty clearly his aim is to build social support in magician circles using Maki's popularity as an actress. For Takuma this helps toward gaining influence in preparation for the Master Clan selection. And while he maybe be hotheaded, have an irrational hatred for the Saegusa and their backers(the Shibas), and inexperienced, he is actually extremely talented in magic. He's impressive enough to be able to match the Saegusa twins and be scouted by the 101st.

I understand that he wants more support, but the fact of the matter is, becoming one of the top 10 clans isn't something so easy that he can easily do it with such a half-assed plan, it takes having incredible clan members or something extremely valuable like possessing a Strategic-Class magician to become one of them, his plan might better the standing of the Shippou but it won't be nowhere near being good enough, it would have been a much better idea to try and strength his clan from the inside rather than what he is doing right now.
Now that you mentioned, I wonder when the selection of the top 10 clans happens and how are they selected.
blackwhite67
J-Addict
Activity
2.67%

Renommée: 6

Member Nº: 78896

View Profile
« Reply #7203 on: December 15, 2013, 02:22:35 PM »
Go Up Go Down

First off, does anybody know when exactly the next volume of the series is going to be released ? I only know it's in 2014 but I can't find the month.

To be honest I find the Double Seven arcs to be the most confusing one out of all, with every other arc the goal was kind of obvious and everyone's actions made sense.
In this arc, we have Takuma who is teaming up with Maki and his plan is probably to show that his clan is worthy of being an equal to the 10 clans that are holding the title. And I really don't see how he is planning on doing so, I mean he's just one guy with above average magic power and not that bright, he's teaming up with some actress, how the hell is this going to achieve his purpose ? Especially since I don't think he wants to take any terrorist or anti-magic actions, he seems to one of those dumb people who just want something and doesn't really want to hurt anyone.

That was pretty much the point as Minami pointed out. He was a rabid dog that believed he HAD to be the strongest. Shippou wasn't thinking rationally and he was just being manipulated.

Then we have Maki and her family, from what I understood so far they want to be friends with the magicians so they can gain more influence and power, that's what they want.
Kudou does want to weaken the Yotsuba and when Koichi asked him for his opinion he just said that he won't do anything to interfere with it, so this way he keeps his hands clean no matter what happens, his clan will be safe from the Yotsuba's wrath.
The character I understand the least is Koichi, he said that the Yotsuba are already an entity that surpasses the 10 Master Clans, so he must realize how careful he needs to be when dealing with them, and yet his plan seems very idiotic to me. He's relying on the likes of Maki, someone who is not trustworthy at all, his plan was so stupid that it was easily intercepted by the Kuroba and his idea of weaken the clan is by forcing the 101 battalion to cut off any relationship they have with them by using the media, a plan that has 0 chance of every succeeding.

He's not relying on Maki for anything. In fact, he's not doing anything. He's just letting them get away with their plan. Also, the Kuroba were only able to find out about his plot because of Maya, wh we know is a Sage and has access to Hliðskjálf. There's no hiding anything from her.

Now I don't know if he is aware of the exact relationship between the two parties but if he doesn't then it's really stupid to come up with a plan with so little information, and if he does in fact know that the only reason there is a relationship at all between them is because of Tatsuya, who is literally being lent to the army, and the Yotsuba are not really getting anything in return from this relationship, and if he knows this then he must also know that no matter what the media says or does the army will just find another way to keep Tatsuya with them, the guy is the ultimate strategic-class magician, there is no way they're going to be all " we'll we got caught, so let's leave Tatsuya alone when he's our country's best magical asset". Either way the plan is full of holes, to think Koichi is a clan head of one of the 10 master clans..
Monstratboy
J-Addict
Activity
1.33%

Renommée: 26

Member Nº: 21285

MKR's Shiba T.

View Profile
« Reply #7202 on: December 15, 2013, 02:06:53 PM »
Go Up Go Down

I think Kodou's simply worried about the methods Koichi is using, just like the Jumonjiis are. He wants to see the Yotsuba weakened, not an outright conflict between the two strongest families of the Ten Master Clans.
Kudou does want to weaken the Yotsuba and when Koichi asked him for his opinion he just said that he won't do anything to interfere with it, so this way he keeps his hands clean no matter what happens, his clan will be safe from the Yotsuba's wrath.

In this arc, we have Takuma who is teaming up with Maki and his plan is probably to show that his clan is worthy of being an equal to the 10 clans that are holding the title. And I really don't see how he is planning on doing so, I mean he's just one guy with above average magic power and not that bright, he's teaming up with some actress, how the hell is this going to achieve his purpose ? Especially since I don't think he wants to take any terrorist or anti-magic actions, he seems to one of those dumb people who just want something and doesn't really want to hurt anyone.
Chapter 3 actually explains pretty clearly his aim is to build social support in magician circles using Maki's popularity as an actress. For Takuma this helps toward gaining influence in preparation for the Master Clan selection. And while he maybe be hotheaded, have an irrational hatred for the Saegusa and their backers(the Shibas), and inexperienced, he is actually extremely talented in magic. He's impressive enough to be able to match the Saegusa twins and be scouted by the 101st.

Then we have Maki and her family, from what I understood so far they want to be friends with the magicians so they can gain more influence and power, that's what they want.
Their goal is more related to after building connections within the magic community, to initiate reorganisation and give magicians different roles that would see magic used to support their way of life rather than it being primarily a military aspect. Maki calls it a plan for a new order in c8. Koichi calls it them being manipulated by foreign anti-magic elements.

He's relying on the likes of Maki, someone who is not trustworthy at all,
He's not relying on her for anything. The anti magic faction, media and politicians were carrying out their plot already. Maki only asked him to not interfere. Both Kudo and Koich think its ok for this to go ahead and that it will work our in the favour of the magician community in the end. The next chapter will go into more detail about it. In addition to this they are scheming against the Yotsuba.

his plan was so stupid that it was easily intercepted by the Kuroba
Tatsuya actually states this was not likely the case and that Maya got the info about Koichi and Kudo somehow(likely Hliðskjálf) and gave it to them. What the Kuroba's found out was the plans of the anti-magic faction.

his idea of weaken the clan is by forcing the 101 battalion to cut off any relationship they have with them by using the media, a plan that has 0 chance of every succeeding.
The conversation Tats has with Kazuma in Volume 3 actually confirms if the relationship got out in public that's what would happen though. He is very much under-aged. His relationship to the secretive 101st Battalion is no way essential, since as a member of the 10 Master Clan he is already a military asset and could have been given a military appointment after graduating school like his counterpart Itsuwa.
TaintedDream
J-Member
Activity
5.33%

Renommée: 5

Member Nº: 85653

View Profile
« Reply #7201 on: December 15, 2013, 01:31:12 PM »
Go Up Go Down

when they speak of saegusa and yotsuba its magical muscle power... still why they are regarded as more powerfull than a clan with a acknowlegde stratigic class magician i dont know

If the clan with an acknowledged strategic class magician you're referring to is the Itsuwa Clan; then the reason is because without Mio (the magician in question), the rest of the clan is nothing special. The entire reason they're even considered one of the Ten Master Clans is because of Mio, without her, they'd be tossed right back out. That's also the reason every single other Ten Master Clan is considered more powerful. The Itsuwa's Clan power is too unstable (Mio could drop dead any minute).
gariam
J-Starter
Activity
2.67%

Member Nº: 108084

View Profile
« Reply #7200 on: December 15, 2013, 01:20:48 PM »
Go Up Go Down

it is not the kudou clan which is powerfull it is kudou-shogun, and it is probaly mostly political, and influence as an elder

when they speak of saegusa and yotsuba its magical muscle power... still why they are regarded as more powerfull than a clan with a acknowlegde stratigic class magician i dont know
Jirachier
J-Hero
Activity
0%

Renommée: -1

Member Nº: 78740

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7199 on: December 15, 2013, 12:06:38 PM »
Go Up Go Down

First off, does anybody know when exactly the next volume of the series is going to be released ? I only know it's in 2014 but I can't find the month.

To be honest I find the Double Seven arcs to be the most confusing one out of all, with every other arc the goal was kind of obvious and everyone's actions made sense.
The character I understand the least is Koichi, he said that the Yotsuba are already an entity that surpasses the 10 Master Clans, so he must realize how careful he needs to be when dealing with them, and yet his plan seems very idiotic to me. He's relying on the likes of Maki, someone who is not trustworthy at all, his plan was so stupid that it was easily intercepted by the Kuroba and his idea of weaken the clan is by forcing the 101 battalion to cut off any relationship they have with them by using the media, a plan that has 0 chance of every succeeding.
Now I don't know if he is aware of the exact relationship between the two parties but if he doesn't then it's really stupid to come up with a plan with so little information, and if he does in fact know that the only reason there is a relationship at all between them is because of Tatsuya, who is literally being lent to the army, and the Yotsuba are not really getting anything in return from this relationship, and if he knows this then he must also know that no matter what the media says or does the army will just find another way to keep Tatsuya with them, the guy is the ultimate strategic-class magician, there is no way they're going to be all " we'll we got caught, so let's leave Tatsuya alone when he's our country's best magical asset". Either way the plan is full of holes, to think Koichi is a clan head of one of the 10 master clans..
Serendipitous
J-Recruit
Activity
0%

View Profile
« Reply #7198 on: December 15, 2013, 11:47:42 AM »
Go Up Go Down

What I previously posted is what I believe. Kudo tried to get Kazuma to help him weaken the Yotsuba and then also sent underlings to capture the vamps, the same actions Koichi took. But surprisingly most of the forum discussions I've seen have been ignoring Kudo's actions and only focusing on Saegusa vs Yotsuba, when it should be Kudo +Saegusa vs Yotsuba as seen mentioned in v12c9 and I do not believe Kudo's comments about Koichi in v11.
I think Kodou's simply worried about the methods Koichi is using, just like the Jumonjiis are. He wants to see the Yotsuba weakened, not an outright conflict between the two strongest families of the Ten Master Clans.

Sorry I didn't cover my point properly, Kudo's statement about Koichi showing interest in the vamps only after Maya did is not chronologically accurate. The Sagaesua clan's members were murdered several weeks before Maya displayed any notable interest. That interest being the actions they noted the Kuroba's taking.
     Again, this is only my interpretation, but I believe the author meant to express that Koichi only intensified his his personal interest(not as the head of the Saegusa, but Saegusa Koichi the man) after the Yotsuba became involved.
Monstratboy
J-Addict
Activity
1.33%

MKR's Shiba T.

View Profile
« Reply #7197 on: December 15, 2013, 11:18:31 AM »
Go Up Go Down

So, you think this Ten Master Clan system and the Check and Balances is Bulshit ?
Everyone wants to be the Strongest ?
Not because they fear other family will dictate the country ?
What I previously posted is what I believe. Kudo tried to get Kazuma to help him weaken the Yotsuba and then also sent underlings to capture the vamps, the same actions Koichi took. But surprisingly most of the forum discussions I've seen have been ignoring Kudo's actions and only focusing on Saegusa vs Yotsuba, when it should be Kudo +Saegusa vs Yotsuba as seen mentioned in v12c9 and I do not believe Kudo's comments about Koichi in v11.

I'm pretty sure that was the reason that Koichi gave his daughter when he asked her to represent the clan in the matter. However, what Mayumi was doing (representing the official Saegusa response), and what Koichi was doing (acting in his personal interests) should be separated. It's not like Mayumi especially trusts her father when this kind of thing happens, as we saw from the SS.
Sorry I didn't cover my point properly, Kudo's statement about Koichi showing interest in the vamps only after Maya did is not chronologically accurate. The Sagaesua clan's members were murdered several weeks before Maya displayed any notable interest. That interest being the actions they noted the Kuroba's taking.
blackwhite67
J-Addict
Activity
2.67%

Renommée: 6

Member Nº: 78896

View Profile
« Reply #7196 on: December 15, 2013, 09:56:36 AM »
Go Up Go Down

Quote from: Ultragunner
The house of the sibling is pretty big :heh:

DAT chibi Miyuki :love:

Madhouse is pulling out all the stops for this one. I think its safe to say that we can expect a decent show animation-wise.
TaintedDream
J-Member
Activity
5.33%

Renommée: 5

Member Nº: 85653

View Profile
« Reply #7195 on: December 15, 2013, 09:10:29 AM »
Go Up Go Down

Gonna be the longest four months ever.
Vampirecat
J-Regular
Activity
6.67%

Renommée: 24

Member Nº: 82073

View Profile
« Reply #7194 on: December 15, 2013, 07:42:24 AM »
Go Up Go Down

are u saying dat she feels nothing? . Though her memories were converted to knowledge, there is no mention of her losing all feelings in the process. even if she is same as tats[well 90%-since he feels for his sister],  i dont think u would bet on her feeling nothing against them when she lost everything becoz of dat- father, relationship with miya , love of her life koichi and 29 members of the yotsuba..So if u think there will be no fireworks..hmmmm

After Miya changed Maya's memories from experiential to informational, Maya lost her emotional attachment to her father, Mia, Koichi, and everyone she'd ever known up to that time. Since she has no emotional investment in them, any resentment she might harbor toward Dahan would be based on the knowledge of the torture she'd undergone and the knowledge of the loss of her "family" and "loved ones." But because it's only based on abstract knowledge, her feelings likely max out at resentment and not reach hatred.

Regarding Maya's emotional condition, as far as I know there's no textev to indicate that she doesn't have feelings. Any experiences she had after Miya operated on her should be stored as experiential memory, laden with whatever emotions she'd felt at that time.
Hakazee
J-Hero
Activity
4%

View Profile
« Reply #7193 on: December 15, 2013, 02:36:09 AM »
Go Up Go Down

My opinion: Of course each of the Ten want to be the strongest. At the same time, they don't want another family to be the strongest. Hence if one family becomes too strong, the others will gang up against it. That's how the checks and balance system works.

So, if one family become too strong the other will weaken them ?

The system is weird.
Why not share their power, so their power will be equal and balance.

Maybe through marriage or others.
Ellimist
J-Regular
Activity
0%

View Profile
« Reply #7192 on: December 15, 2013, 02:35:02 AM »
Go Up Go Down

are u saying dat she feels nothing? . Though her memories were converted to knowledge, there is no mention of her losing all feelings in the process. even if she is same as tats[well 90%-since he feels for his sister],  i dont think u would bet on her feeling nothing against them when she lost everything becoz of dat- father, relationship with miya , love of her life koichi and 29 members of the yotsuba..So if u think there will be no fireworks..hmmmm
Well this is the best way I can put it, when Maya was 12, Miya was forced by their father to wipe her memories but since she couldn't do it he told her to take out the feelings. So Maya's mental facilities were permanently restructured to take out the emotions from all her memories/experiences. So I really don't know, if she has emotions which I think she does since she hated Miya for what she had done.
Serendipitous
J-Recruit
Activity
0%

View Profile
« Reply #7191 on: December 15, 2013, 02:14:29 AM »
Go Up Go Down

So, you think this Ten Master Clan system and the Check and Balances is Bulshit ?

My opinion: Of course each of the Ten want to be the strongest. At the same time, they don't want another family to be the strongest. Hence if one family becomes too strong, the others will gang up against it. That's how the checks and balance system works.

I personally can't agree with Kudou's nonsense about Koichi, since he has taken exactly the same actions against the Yotsuba that Koichi has. Does he have some sort of sordid past with Maya as well? Nope its just jealously of the Yotsuba's power and lust for an increase in his owns clan's power. Its exactly why Kazuma rebuffed him, The Yotsuba are also terrifying, power driven loners, but they don't hide their true nature like Kudou does.

More importantly, Mayumi was ordered by her farther to investigate the vamps first because they wiped out a group of Saegusa clan magicians, not because Maya showed interest. Are Kudou's ramblings just teasing words because he knows the most about the ex-couple or is this a mistake on the author's part? I can't say, but I am surprised about all this focus on Koichi when Kudou is just as bad himself.

I'm pretty sure that was the reason that Koichi gave his daughter when he asked her to represent the clan in the matter. However, what Mayumi was doing (representing the official Saegusa response), and what Koichi was doing (acting in his personal interests) should be separated. It's not like Mayumi especially trusts her father when this kind of thing happens, as we saw from the SS.

Personally, I'm going to reserve my judgment on Kudou and Koichi until we know more information. Hopefully the second year volumes will give us more about the workings of the Ten Master Clans as the tensions heat up.
Hakazee
J-Hero
Activity
4%

View Profile
« Reply #7190 on: December 15, 2013, 01:32:21 AM »
Go Up Go Down

I personally can't agree with Kudo's nonsense about Koichi, since he has taken exactly the same actions against the Yotsuba that Koichi has. Does he have some sort of sordid past with Maya as well? Nope its just jealously of the Yotsuba's power and lust for an increase in his owns clan's power. Its exactly why Kazuma rebuffed him, The Yotsuba are also terrifying, power driven loners, but they don't hide their true nature like Kudo does.

More importantly, Mayumi was ordered by her farther to investigate the vamps first because they wiped out a group of Saegusa clan magicians, not because Maya showed interest. Are Kudo's ramblings just teasing words because he knows the most about the ex-couple or is this a mistake on the autho's part? I can't say, but I am surprised about all this focus on Koichi when Kudo is just as bad himself.

Monstratboy
J-Addict
Activity
1.33%

MKR's Shiba T.

View Profile
« Reply #7189 on: December 15, 2013, 12:30:37 AM »
Go Up Go Down

Does Koichi really hate Maya? Personally I get the impression he's still in love with her and is opposing Yotsuba to get her attention. Yes, it's juvenile but if the Yotsubas didn't explain what sort of treatment Maya received to make her functional, he wouldn't understand why she suddenly didn't love him anymore. The humiliation Kudou referred to might be Koichi's failure to protect Maya. Koichi did opt for a false eye instead of getting it fixed like he could have.
I personally can't agree with Kudo's nonsense about Koichi, since he has taken exactly the same actions against the Yotsuba that Koichi has. Does he have some sort of sordid past with Maya as well? Nope its just jealously of the Yotsuba's power and lust for an increase in his owns clan's power. Its exactly why Kazuma rebuffed him, The Yotsuba are also terrifying, power driven loners, but they don't hide their true nature like Kudo does.

More importantly, Mayumi was ordered by her farther to investigate the vamps first because they wiped out a group of Saegusa clan magicians, not because Maya showed interest. Are Kudo's ramblings just teasing words because he knows the most about the ex-couple or is this a mistake on the autho's part? I can't say, but I am surprised about all this focus on Koichi when Kudo is just as bad himself.

Ilusion even in the novel isn t really a counter magic, it just makes several targets with the same information, If You find the real target nothing stops you from using magic on him. However parade is completly diferent, besides creating a kind of ilusion it makes impossible to target the user eidos.

Phalanx is a continuous series of barrires? However shouldn t it just stop the effects of move type magic?
Not sure what you mean by its not really a counter magic. If an illusion magic(I include Parade and stealth magics in this) prevents magic from working on you, its counter magic. If a person somehow does break through the illusion, it simply means the magic failed like any other counter magic can fail.
The defensive barriers in Phalanx cycle through all of the 4 main categories of modern magic while the offensive barriers would primarily be move-type, and he can use both offensive and defensive barriers simultaneously.
kaizersoze
J-Member
Activity
5.33%

ningen shikkaku

View Profile
« Reply #7188 on: December 14, 2013, 09:40:11 PM »
Go Up Go Down

Why would Maya hate Dahan? All she'd have of that time are informational memories; none of the pain and terror of her experience was retained. She also didn't have any remaining emotional attachment to her father or any of the Yotsuba elders who died to teach Dahan a lesson, so there'd be nothing to fuel hatred. The same would apply for how she views Koichi. She'd know on a mental level that he'd failed to protect her, but she wouldn't feel betrayed by his failure because she has no emotional expectations of him.

are u saying dat she feels nothing? . Though her memories were converted to knowledge, there is no mention of her losing all feelings in the process. even if she is same as tats[well 90%-since he feels for his sister],  i dont think u would bet on her feeling nothing against them when she lost everything becoz of dat- father, relationship with miya , love of her life koichi and 29 members of the yotsuba..So if u think there will be no fireworks..hmmmm
Vampirecat
J-Regular
Activity
6.67%

Renommée: 24

Member Nº: 82073

View Profile
« Reply #7187 on: December 14, 2013, 04:51:31 PM »
Go Up Go Down

Impossible.
Koichi really hate Yotsuba especially Maya.

Check untouchable chapter and volume 11, kudou said Koichi can't forget the humiliation he got 30 years ago.

Does Koichi really hate Maya? Personally I get the impression he's still in love with her and is opposing Yotsuba to get her attention. Yes, it's juvenile but if the Yotsubas didn't explain what sort of treatment Maya received to make her functional, he wouldn't understand why she suddenly didn't love him anymore. The humiliation Kudou referred to might be Koichi's failure to protect Maya. Koichi did opt for a false eye instead of getting it fixed like he could have.

And maya definetly hates dahan more than anything else.

Why would Maya hate Dahan? All she'd have of that time are informational memories; none of the pain and terror of her experience was retained. She also didn't have any remaining emotional attachment to her father or any of the Yotsuba elders who died to teach Dahan a lesson, so there'd be nothing to fuel hatred. The same would apply for how she views Koichi. She'd know on a mental level that he'd failed to protect her, but she wouldn't feel betrayed by his failure because she has no emotional expectations of him.
Tommas
J-Member
Activity
0%

Member Nº: 92630

View Profile
« Reply #7186 on: December 14, 2013, 03:20:10 PM »
Go Up Go Down

can u point me to the link or source which explains shippou's hatred for saegusa.

It is in the double 7 spoilers somewhere.
It basically was:
dvc1
J-Member
Activity
10.67%

View Profile
« Reply #7185 on: December 14, 2013, 08:31:10 AM »
Go Up Go Down

I agree that he hates the yotsubas, but he has to hate dahan more. They were the ones who caused everything. And maya definetly hates dahan more than anything else. So if he realises he has been played and tries to make peace with the yotsuba só that both of them can annihiate dahan she will agree as long as koichi offers her something good. However if he keeps helping the bad guys he deserves to be punished by a certain assassin ninja spy magical clan (they will definetly make him wish that they had simply killed him)
And the other families probably will do the happy dance seeing the 2 strongest families weaken each other, however i don t see how anyone can hurt the yotsubas in a cold war
Hakazee
J-Hero
Activity
4%

View Profile
« Reply #7184 on: December 14, 2013, 07:58:06 AM »
Go Up Go Down

I think koichi just wants to reduce their influence and snatch the 101, he would need to be crazy to kill yotsubas (he has several kids after all) and If the dahan conection comes to light i think the yotsubas and saegusas might join forces

Impossible.
Koichi really hate Yotsuba especially Maya.

Check untouchable chapter and volume 11, kudou said Koichi can't forget the humiliation he got 30 years ago.
kaizersoze
J-Member
Activity
5.33%

ningen shikkaku

View Profile
« Reply #7183 on: December 14, 2013, 07:47:05 AM »
Go Up Go Down

I think koichi just wants to reduce their influence and snatch the 101, he would need to be crazy to kill yotsubas (he has several kids after all) and If the dahan conection comes to light i think the yotsubas and saegusas might join forces

i dont think yotsubas and saegusa r gonna join hands. Koichi is making all the wrong moves yotsuba and even though they have yet to retaliate against him decisively[i'm not counting recent vampire arc, wher they asked barans to kill the parasites which were captured by the saegusa] wher it would be a major blow to them. I still think Koichi will get his burned very badly after this and perhaps one of the other master clans other than kudou might find out abt miyuki/tats. I am betting on Juumonji clan finding it first.
dvc1
J-Member
Activity
10.67%

View Profile
« Reply #7182 on: December 14, 2013, 07:20:27 AM »
Go Up Go Down

Koichi wants to reduce yotsubas power by using blanche, though he has no idea of former dahan member being it's leader right now. And if yotsuba finds the info of dahan behind blanche and koichi's involvement [well considering he is in the dark abt blanches -dahan mix] to attack yotsuba like this, more importantly targeting miyuki, the next heir of yotsuba, well we r in  for a treat. Dont know how kudou will stop this when it is too emotional for maya and yotsuba[ yotsuba clan lost its leader and 29 other members in dat incident], so it will be hard to quell this fire.

I think , if there doesn't happen like war btw clans[yotsuba x saegusa] due to interventions of other clans /28 families, i think chances of kudou involving in it before it flares up. After all 101 battalion is part of the military where fujibayashi is part of and 101 will not let things go out like this. Many stakes are involved if there is high assault on 1st high.
kaizersoze
J-Member
Activity
5.33%

ningen shikkaku

View Profile
« Reply #7181 on: December 14, 2013, 07:02:34 AM »
Go Up Go Down

Probably got the two M---saki's confused.

Shippou is acting like that probably, because he sees himself as superior to the ten master clan members and dislikes being subservient and also some other spoilers were leaked from the magazine version that sheds light on why he dislikes the Saegusa specifically.

can u point me to the link or source which explains shippou's hatred for saegusa.

@hakazee
Koichi wants to reduce yotsubas power by using blanche, though he has no idea of former dahan member being it's leader right now. And if yotsuba finds the info of dahan behind blanche and koichi's involvement [well considering he is in the dark abt blanches -dahan mix] to attack yotsuba like this, more importantly targeting miyuki, the next heir of yotsuba, well we r in  for a treat. Dont know how kudou will stop this when it is too emotional for maya and yotsuba[ yotsuba clan lost its leader and 29 other members in dat incident], so it will be hard to quell this fire.

I think , if there doesn't happen like war btw clans[yotsuba x saegusa] due to interventions of other clans /28 families, i think chances of kudou involving in it before it flares up. After all 101 battalion is part of the military where fujibayashi is part of and 101 will not let things go out like this. Many stakes are involved if there is high assault on 1st high.
Tommas
J-Member
Activity
0%

Member Nº: 92630

View Profile
« Reply #7180 on: December 14, 2013, 06:44:27 AM »
Go Up Go Down

I don't understand why masaki is so bad ?

Hattori and Morisaki are not better than him.
Probably got the two M---saki's confused.

Shippou is acting like that probably, because he sees himself as superior to the ten master clan members and dislikes being subservient and also some other spoilers were leaked from the magazine version that sheds light on why he dislikes the Saegusa specifically.
Hakazee
J-Hero
Activity
4%

View Profile
« Reply #7179 on: December 14, 2013, 06:31:00 AM »
Go Up Go Down

Ah well I feel sorry for Fumiya seems he hates Yami lol, as for Shippou i don't know why he's trying to play grown up so badly. He really makes people see masaki in a better light

I don't understand why masaki is so bad ?

Hattori and Morisaki are not better than him.
Ellimist
J-Regular
Activity
0%

View Profile
« Reply #7178 on: December 14, 2013, 05:54:26 AM »
Go Up Go Down

Ah well I feel sorry for Fumiya seems he hates Yami lol, as for Shippou i don't know why he's trying to play grown up so badly. He really makes people see masaki in a better light
Pages:  1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 160   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: