Funds $0 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

0%

Author Topic: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei vol.01-15+  (Read 939826 times)

OnyxObsidian and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
  • Renommée: 26
    • View Profile
Re: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei vol.01-13+
« Reply #8284 on: May 10, 2014, 11:21:54 PM »
The spy has to have been someone who was there during his freshman year as well. For starters, Fujibayashi heavily implies that she's been around for ages, and secondly, they needed to keep an eye on him last year as well. They aren't going to just set up a spy in his second year, especially not when Tatsuya tends to draw trouble like a magnet. It also won't be someone from the TMC because the 101 tend to fiercely avoid/ dislike/ distrust people from there and they especially wouldn't choose a spy like Kasumi/ Izumi whose father is scrutinising Tatsuya already. It also has to be somebody who has experience/ ability to spy on him, and they probably wouldn't choose a student since they keep going on about how irregular an underege soldier is and how much bother they have to go to to get Tatsuya to join up. Therefore it can't be Erika/ Kanon etc. it can't be Haruka either, because she's a fairly terrible spy, and he had to tell Fujibayashi about her. It also can't be someone too well known otherwise Tatsuya would have run a background check and would have noticed something fishy.
That is one of the main reasons that I think it's the nurse.

Offline Gohanish

• J-Addict
  • Renommée: 3
  • I may not be the best but i am not the worst eithe
    • View Profile
« Reply #8283 on: May 10, 2014, 11:17:12 PM »
I think Izumi is the spy, but unknowingly. Fujibayashi has good relationship with Saegusas. She may be skimming info out of Izumi. With Tatsuya as target, spying is effective only if spy themselves are unaware of it.

amazing idea . but i hope it isnt true

Offline deeprajhere

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8282 on: May 10, 2014, 09:10:31 PM »
I think Izumi is the spy, but unknowingly. Fujibayashi has good relationship with Saegusas. She may be skimming info out of Izumi. With Tatsuya as target, spying is effective only if spy themselves are unaware of it.

Offline Gohanish

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #8281 on: May 10, 2014, 07:48:11 PM »
Thanks, I think I found it, and it was in ch.5. It seems that
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

ah thanks a lot with this a certains someones misunderstanding will be cleared atleast

oh about the spy i think its a normal freshman . though tjats just a cover teehee

Offline Vampirecat

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #8280 on: May 10, 2014, 12:32:32 PM »
I don't know. To be honest, from my google translations I couldn't even figure out where one chapter started and another ended... I assume maybe chapter 3-5??? sorry

Thanks, I think I found it, and it was in ch.5. It seems that
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Offline passingass

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8279 on: May 10, 2014, 12:11:01 PM »
Good choice! But a good spymaster has more than one source of info for verification purposes.  One thing the author is fond of doing is introducing Checkov's Guns and foreshadowing  :p!ssed: so you can already anticipate things one or two steps ahead in the story.

Online OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8278 on: May 10, 2014, 11:58:00 AM »
Only problem is that Fujibayashi said that the spy's a girl. I reckon she's the nurse with the surprising combat ability (who tied down Chiaki). As the nurse, she'd always know who was injured (or who tatsuya beat up), has access to the students and can observe them pretty easily, and is also friendly with Haruka so can keep an eye on her too.

Offline passingass

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8277 on: May 10, 2014, 11:29:25 AM »
 :huh: I think I know who Fujibayashi's spy is. I was re-reading volume 6 and came across this paragraph:

"Still, from Toshikazu's perspective, this movement was filled with an interesting aura. In order to continue the case where the trail had gone cold, he wanted to purchase information from the intelligence vendor who knew everything across the world, "the owner of Rotbart". "

The spy is probably the Cafe Rotbart owner's son who is the owner of Cafe Eine Brise near First High. Remember, Tatsuya & friends frequently stop by there before and after school.

Offline Gohanish

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #8276 on: May 10, 2014, 10:34:40 AM »
haa too long anyone got more spoilers .

Online OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8275 on: May 10, 2014, 09:36:53 AM »
He only posted the bit about their talk afterwards, not the swimsuit scene itself

Offline ulrique

• J-Member
  • Renommée: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8274 on: May 10, 2014, 04:45:24 AM »
Seitsuki translated the Mayumi swimsuit scene for us on the animesuki forum:  :wahaha:

Could anyone post the other part with it?

Online OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8273 on: May 09, 2014, 06:28:21 PM »
I don't know. To be honest, from my google translations I couldn't even figure out where one chapter started and another ended... I assume maybe chapter 3-5??? sorry

Offline Vampirecat

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8272 on: May 09, 2014, 06:25:14 PM »
Credited Flere821:

Which chapter is the conversation between Saeki and Maya? I'm getting curious.

Offline Gohanish

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #8271 on: May 09, 2014, 03:27:43 PM »
thanks again

Online OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8270 on: May 09, 2014, 02:44:52 PM »
Credited Flere821:

Quote (selected)
From chapter 2 Chinese beginning translations:

Online OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8269 on: May 09, 2014, 08:50:21 AM »
Royaloyalz from the baka tsuki forums:
Quote (selected)
Also, Chinese translations are thus far at the same place as us right now. I only found 2 threads, one was done up til chapter 1, at least from what I saw at the end of that thread, and the other is just starting on chapter 2 but have not posted chapter 1 yet. The 2nd translator did translate the illustrations as well as the ones with the explanation on the competition though.

So according to this we are going to have to wait quite awhile before Drey can start translating. Sashiko hasn't mentioned anything about whether he is going to translate more or not.
Hope that helps...

Offline Gohanish

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #8268 on: May 08, 2014, 11:10:16 PM »
sorry to interrupt your heated discussion but will vol 13 be further translated because i cant see anything on the registration page . anyone got any info

Offline Monstratboy

• J-Addict
  • MKR's Shiba T.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8267 on: May 08, 2014, 03:41:02 PM »
About the phisical blow I put it in bold. Due to the nature of Self marionete (move type magic) and what happened i Am pretty sure that a direct powerful blow refers to some kind of phisical force on his body.
It wasn't. Far strike damages a person's spirit. There was no mention of a physical blow on his body.  Your coming to a conclusion using details that were never mentioned. As I previously mentioned, v11 also spoke of how a blow to the spirit causes magic to mess up.

As i said earlier, what effect did far strike have on tomitsuka spirit? (Considering that all that happend was because Self marionete reacted to a blow) and the more familiar magic should be G. Demolition because he is trying to win the match in that moment and G dispersion wouldn t achieve his goal and he had just used it to decompose the psion armor.
I know it might not have achieved his goal, its exactly that reason Tatsuya Stated he didn't use his more familiar Decomposition magic and chose to use Far strike.  To win. He did use Gram Demolition.  Far strike is Gram Demolition. 

And by a "change in his mental state" i meant him being ko, disorientated, coming close to lose conscience or anything similar wich is basically what the effects of far strike are mentioned to be (i thought it was a good term to refer to all this possibilities) . And as you said, although tomi is hit with far strike nothing happens to him and the match is decided by a side effect of a flaw of tomi's magic (saying that the magic backfired doesn t seem acurate because what happened is said to be an expected flaw of the magic).
You somehow misremembered my post. I have never said nothing happens with Far strike, you did. I pointed out to you where the novel explains what happened is he suffered a direct blow.  The blow ofcourse being to his spirit since every description given says thats the purpose of the magic. As a direct result the novel explained it caused Hagane's magic to mess up as well and he got knocked silly.  Its quite clearly explained in the chapter.

If what you meant by change in mental state being him losing consciousness, Why do you need to be an additional explanation of Far strike also knocking him silly? The novel already states Hagane suffered a blow from it first but was then immediately tossed to the ground and only half conscious. 

Offline Vampirecat

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8266 on: May 08, 2014, 11:40:27 AM »
About the phisical blow I put it in bold. Due to the nature of Self marionete (move type magic) and what happened i Am pretty sure that a direct powerful blow refers to some kind of phisical force on his body. Unless you mean it refers to a blow to his spirit. However i think that the bold setence refers to a flaw of Self Marionete that whenever tomitsuka is hit Self marionete reacts to the hit by acelerating tomitsuka's body in some direction and implying that a blow to the spirit has the same effect on Self marionete is a bit sketchy to say the least because the reaction to a phisical blow and a blow to the spirit is diferent.

The text itself contradicts your supposition:
Quote (selected)
Taking a shot from the cannonball that had no physical form, Tomitsuka flew backwards. This was Self Marionette’s side effect. Once he suffered a powerful blow directly, this impression would rewrite the variables for the Magic Sequence. Using a Magic Sequence that did not have a complete command interface caused the theoretical miscalculation that ultimately ended with Tomitsuka’s defeat.
Sent flying by his own magic, Tomitsuka laid there with his limbs extended outwards and did not move a muscle. Since he was unable to restore strength into his relaxed muscles in time, he had suffered a mild concussion.

My take on that is Far Strike interrupted the command interface of Self Marionette, so that it was incomplete and Tomitsuka couldn't control the spell when his spirit perceived that it had taken a powerful blow, and that perception rewrote the variables in the Magic Sequence. The rewritten variables caused by the spiritual blow (Far Strike) and the incomplete command interface combined to send Tomitsuka's body flying backwards as if he had taken a physical blow.

As i said earlier, what effect did far strike have on tomitsuka spirit? (Considering that all that happend was because Self marionete reacted to a blow) and the more familiar magic should be G. Demolition because he is trying to win the match in that moment and G dispersion wouldn t achieve his goal and he had just used it to decompose the psion armor.

Tomitsuka "felt" a blow. The effect of Far Strike also prevented him from completing the command interface in the Magic Sequence of Self Marionette.

Offline dvc1

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8265 on: May 08, 2014, 06:55:18 AM »
The novel explained the magic backfired due to an 'impression of a blow' caused by Far strike, and everything else was caused by his magic backfiring.  There was no mention or indication of any frontal blow and it stated the attack had no physical form.   Why do you believe there was a physical force to Far strike when everything physical was explained as a side effect of the self marionette? And why are you expecting to see 'a change in his mental state' when no such thing has never been mentioned before? Hagane suffered spirit damage and immediately after his own magic threw him to the ground, half-knocking him out.  What more were you expecting from far strike and where did you get the idea from that their should be more than what was stated?

Quote (selected)
Taking a shot from the cannonball that had no physical form, Tomitsuka flew backwards. This was Self Marionette’s side effect. Once he suffered a powerful blow directly, this impression would rewrite the variables for the Magic Sequence. Using a Magic Sequence that did not have a complete command interface caused the theoretical miscalculation that ultimately ended with Tomitsuka’s defeat.
Sent flying by his own magic, Tomitsuka laid there with his limbs extended outwards and did not move a muscle. Since he was unable to restore strength into his relaxed muscles in time, he had suffered a mild concussion.
About the phisical blow I put it in bold. Due to the nature of Self marionete (move type magic) and what happened i Am pretty sure that a direct powerful blow refers to some kind of phisical force on his body. Unless you mean it refers to a blow to his spirit. However i think that the bold setence refers to a flaw of Self Marionete that whenever tomitsuka is hit Self marionete reacts to the hit by acelerating tomitsuka's body in some direction and implying that a blow to the spirit has the same effect on Self marionete is a bit sketchy to say the least because the reaction to a phisical blow and a blow to the spirit is diferent.
And by a "change in his mental state" i meant him being ko, disorientated, coming close to lose conscience or anything similar wich is basically what the effects of far strike are mentioned to be (i thought it was a good term to refer to all this possibilities) . And as you said, although tomi is hit with far strike nothing happens to him and the match is decided by a side effect of a flaw of tomi's magic (saying that the magic backfired doesn t seem acurate because what happened is said to be an expected flaw of the magic). So yeah, i think that the end of the fight is pretty weird.

I never stated they were different. I am saying that if the novel states he used a high pressure, high penetrating magic shell designed to be used on inhuman spirit bodies to directly damage Tomitsuka's spirit body(as opposed to tying to spread his GDem so it targets all the magic around his body that may deflected by armour), then that's what happened. There was never any mention in the scene of G. Dem being less penetrating than Far strike.  The more comfortable magic mentioned is surely Decomposition magic G. Dispersion, especially since Far strike is stated to be Gram demolition. And why are you mentioning the real dimension? Magic only exists on eidos in the information dimension, which is what Gram Demolition destroys. 

Online bluesummer

• J-Hero
  • Renommée: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #8264 on: May 08, 2014, 05:22:07 AM »
haha im kidding. someone else also mentioned that fact as well, so I guess we'll have to wait and see. Since magician is literally "magic teacher" but when it was explaining Ayako teaching him it said "teacher of magic" instead, and it fit in with the context.
If you are talking about vol 13, it's the other way 'round. At the time tatsuya was training at the yotsuba main house (he was still an elementary school kid) with other yotsubas and kurobas,  he had already mastered his decomposition and regrowth magic and he taught ayako how to use her innate magic since it also involved "decompositon" to a degree. That's one of the reasons why ayako admires tatsuya

Offline Monstratboy

• J-Addict
  • MKR's Shiba T.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8263 on: May 08, 2014, 04:06:54 AM »
The porpuse of the training is to target directly information bodies in the information dimension with psion bullets. Him atacking the heart of the host in order to get to the parasite doesn t fit the description, at the very best is a incomplete far strike because with the complete version he shouldn t aim at the heart but directly at the information body like he does in the final battle.
I'm sorry but I still don't see any difference in the descriptions, its clear its Far strike from the details given and the purpose stated.  Everything in that scene about what he did is the same when compared with the details in the v10 training and he explained why he chose to aim at the heart and even mentioned it relates to the training and info from Yakumo.  I fail to understand why you believe it doesn't fit the description.

I might be interpreting things wrong but the fight ends because of a frontal blow that makes tomitsuka Self marionete acelerate backward and as he isn t fast enough to react he hits his head and has a concussion. I don t see any mental effects because of far strike and for Self marionete to react to the blow doesn t it mean it has phisical effects like a pushing force? Or are you saying that Self marionete wich is a move-type magic recated to a blow to tomitsuka's soul wich doesn t appear to have a effect on his mental state? Or you are saying he has a concussion because far strike imobilizes him enough time for him to hit his head and gain a concussion? Anyway it seems obvious that there must be a phisical force that affected Self marionete, and from what i remember he has used GD mixed with ancient magic making it have a phisical effect and it seems better suited than a magic that tagets souls/spirits.
The novel explained the magic backfired due to an 'impression of a blow' caused by Far strike, and everything else was caused by his magic backfiring.  There was no mention or indication of any frontal blow and it stated the attack had no physical form.   Why do you believe there was a physical force to Far strike when everything physical was explained as a side effect of the self marionette? And why are you expecting to see 'a change in his mental state' when no such thing has never been mentioned before? Hagane suffered spirit damage and immediately after his own magic threw him to the ground, half-knocking him out.  What more were you expecting from far strike and where did you get the idea from that their should be more than what was stated?

There's an explanation on what Far strike can do in v11c15 to a human. It mentions he can target magic, the caster or both.  It mentions it hits a person's spirit/astral body and causes them to mess up their magic and damages their spirit body.  With no physical damaging effect it can incapacitate an individual, but those of Lina's back up who suffered were staggering and about to lose conscious, but only remained standing due to pride from what's stated.   

Oh and as GD and FS are basically the same(psion bullets) only difering on how they target their targets, you are basically saying that the target method of far strike gives a better penetration? (If so doesn t it mean he just has to use the same method with GD in real dimension?)
I never stated they were different. I am saying that if the novel states he used a high pressure, high penetrating magic shell designed to be used on inhuman spirit bodies to directly damage Tomitsuka's spirit body(as opposed to tying to spread his GDem so it targets all the magic around his body that may deflected by armour), then that's what happened. There was never any mention in the scene of G. Dem being less penetrating than Far strike.  The more comfortable magic mentioned is surely Decomposition magic G. Dispersion, especially since Far strike is stated to be Gram demolition. And why are you mentioning the real dimension? Magic only exists on eidos in the information dimension, which is what Gram Demolition destroys. 

Offline francemaid

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8262 on: May 07, 2014, 05:57:28 PM »
Bakatsuki update chapter 1. Yay.. :benkyo:

Offline dvc1

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8261 on: May 07, 2014, 02:39:09 PM »
What doesn't make sense are your questions, they are just confusing when eveything you've asked seemed to be quite clear and well explained in the piece you quoted.

Ofcourse that was far strike, so what if he added something extra? That was just the completed version of the technique used for it's original purpose for the 1st time.  A psion cannonball that targets a spirit/mental body is what it said he did and that was what he was aiming for in his v10 Gram Demolition training session with Yakumo.  He even explained that the targeting of the heart is is just his and Yakumo's concept of where the mental body's deepest connection lay.

The porpuse of the training is to target directly information bodies in the information dimension with psion bullets. Him atacking the heart of the host in order to get to the parasite doesn t fit the description, at the very best is a incomplete far strike because with the complete version he shouldn t aim at the heart but directly at the information body like he does in the final battle.

1)I must assume the penetration concept simply has to do with him targeting the core mental body of a person, the origin of their mind and magic, and the explained purpose of far strike in v10 and v11.

2)Why are you talking about Far stike having physical force?  Everything mentioned in that scene states it was Tomitsuka's magic that caused him to fly backwards. And didn't he explain at the beginning why he chose Far Strike, which is Gram Demolition that doesn't target magic.

3)He did, He suffered a direct blow to his mental core as stated.  And I must assume it didn't cancel the magic because he didn't target the magic sequences and only targeted the spirit/soul/mental body instead.

I might be interpreting things wrong but the fight ends because of a frontal blow that makes tomitsuka Self marionete acelerate backward and as he isn t fast enough to react he hits his head and has a concussion. I don t see any mental effects because of far strike and for Self marionete to react to the blow doesn t it mean it has phisical effects like a pushing force? Or are you saying that Self marionete wich is a move-type magic recated to a blow to tomitsuka's soul wich doesn t appear to have a effect on his mental state? Or you are saying he has a concussion because far strike imobilizes him enough time for him to hit his head and gain a concussion? Anyway it seems obvious that there must be a phisical force that affected Self marionete, and from what i remember he has used GD mixed with ancient magic making it have a phisical effect and it seems better suited than a magic that tagets souls/spirits.

Oh and as GD and FS are basically the same(psion bullets) only difering on how they target their targets, you are basically saying that the target method of far strike gives a better penetration? (If so doesn t it mean he just has to use the same method with GD in real dimension?)

Offline Monstratboy

• J-Addict
  • MKR's Shiba T.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8260 on: May 07, 2014, 01:37:28 PM »
What doesn't make sense are your questions, they are just confusing when eveything you've asked seemed to be quite clear and well explained in the piece you quoted.

Ofcourse that was far strike, so what if he added something extra? That was just the completed version of the technique used for it's original purpose for the 1st time.  A psion cannonball that targets a spirit/mental body is what it said he did and that was what he was aiming for in his v10 Gram Demolition training session with Yakumo.  He even explained that the targeting of the heart is is just his and Yakumo's concept of where the mental body's deepest connection lay.

1)I must assume the penetration concept simply has to do with him targeting the core mental body of a person, the origin of their mind and magic, and the explained purpose of far strike in v10 and v11.

2)Why are you talking about Far stike having physical force?  Everything mentioned in that scene states it was Tomitsuka's magic that caused him to fly backwards. And didn't he explain at the beginning why he chose Far Strike, which is Gram Demolition that doesn't target magic.

3)He did, He suffered a direct blow to his mental core as stated.  And I must assume it didn't cancel the magic because he didn't target the magic sequences and only targeted the spirit/soul/mental body instead.

Offline dvc1

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8259 on: May 07, 2014, 11:35:25 AM »
When he went frolicking with Pixie, Miyuki and Honoka.....at a graveyard in v11.

Actually in that situation he shot psion bullets with the idea "rejection" into the parasites. I don t actually think it can be called far strike because without the idea "rejection" the psion bullet wouldn t have any effect and he targeted the heart of the host and not the parasite itself.
It would make more sense to say he used it on the final battle, but it says there he only scatered the psions that surround the parasite so that he couldn t use magic... It is actually irking me that he developed a magic specifically against the parasites that he never uses lol

And another thing
This doesn t make any sense whatsoever.
1) why does fair strike has more penetration power than gram demolition?
2) why does a magic focused on atacking the spirit have a phisical force? Again for the phisical effect why not use gram demolition?
3) why didn t tomitsuka's suffer any effect from far strike? At the very least far strike should blast the magic sequequence of self marionete, seeing as it has a high pressure of psions...

Offline Monstratboy

• J-Addict
  • MKR's Shiba T.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8258 on: May 07, 2014, 11:02:21 AM »
When he went frolicking with Pixie, Miyuki and Honoka.....at a graveyard in v11.

Offline dvc1

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8257 on: May 07, 2014, 07:35:23 AM »
Hey i have a reaaly intersting question.
When did tats use far strike against the parasites?

Offline lyndine

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8256 on: May 07, 2014, 07:01:44 AM »
About the First High's female uniform, is there supposed to be 5 version of it? Because if you look at the pattern of the tail you'll see they're according to the seasons. Erika's uniform is tailless, Miyuki's and Shizuku's blue has the image of snow (winter), Mayumi's and Honoka's orange has the image of orange leafs (autumn), Mizuki's and Mari's green has the image of a crescent moon (summer?). So isn't there supposed to be another one that depicts ''spring''?

Online OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8255 on: May 07, 2014, 05:46:16 AM »
shadowlight168, there has been no mention about Tatsuya's spy in vol 13, at least none that I have been able to understand... I think he's given up trying to find out who it is because they're just too good and he knows that if he finds out who it is, she'll just be replaced.
Although Tatsuya can't use magic very well, it has been mentioned that as long as he can see the magic Sequence, he can cast a rudimentary version of it. So when he saw Miyuki cast the spell to release the limiter, he was able to memorise it and attempt to crack it. Mental Interference spells target the Pushion Body but are still made up of psions which is how he can cast/ see/ analyse them

Offline bacon123

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8254 on: May 07, 2014, 04:57:18 AM »
He defective as he can't rewrite the edois like normal magic but do to his operation that he had made him a artificial magician and allowed him to rewrite the edois now. but the operation put so technology( i not sure want they did) in his head but the technology is't as vast as the human brain so can't so his ability are lacking compared to most magicians 

Offline Chutliark

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: -1
  • It only takes a little hug.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8253 on: May 07, 2014, 04:20:49 AM »
Can I ask something? Tatsuya himself said that  he was defective that's why he didn't become on of ten master clans and yet he's magical abilities were limited by Miyuki, right? I am currently confused whether he is defective or above normal?

Offline girish

• J-Member
  • Renommée: 7
  • Like Japanese Anime and Novel
    • View Profile
« Reply #8252 on: May 07, 2014, 03:04:39 AM »
wow the chapter is telling details of the 9 school competetion

Offline eagle0108

• J-Recruit
  • Renommée: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8251 on: May 06, 2014, 09:25:03 AM »
done

Offline Rac

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8250 on: May 06, 2014, 08:27:30 AM »
chapter 1 is out on

:twinkle:

Put the link under a spoiler button.

Offline eagle0108

• J-Recruit
  • Renommée: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8249 on: May 06, 2014, 08:23:56 AM »
chapter 1 is out on

:twinkle:

Offline shadowlight168

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8248 on: May 06, 2014, 08:10:10 AM »
In volume 12 Fujibayashi mentioned that someone was keeping an eye on Tatsuya or rather the people around him, does volume 13 give any more hints who this person is?

Offline dvc1

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8247 on: May 06, 2014, 07:31:50 AM »
The limiter was placed on him after the surgery and he can't remove any of them himself

The limiter was put in the last 3 years because in the reminiscence arc tats used MB and miyuki was trying to use cocytus.
And he removed the limiter when miyuki was going to fight lina.
Quote (selected)
"You showed me how to do this earlier, and while it's imperfect, I remembered the gist of it. Although it's only temporary, I restore your power to you. Please compete to your heart's content."

Offline bacon123

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8246 on: May 06, 2014, 07:14:39 AM »

its just.a guess but maybe he could use others body to cast magic or specially miyuki or he used gram dispersion or something to break it  . also when was the limiter placed on him
The limiter was placed on him after the surgery and he can't remove any of them himself

Offline Gohanish

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #8245 on: May 06, 2014, 06:52:51 AM »
Lol i think it is obvious their plot must be related to cads and technology. They are a technological company and don t even care about erica lol. However i think it is going to be interesting to see someone atack attack through the tauros Silver angle, it hasn t been done before.
And i was thinking, if tats doesn t have any mental interference magic how the hell does he take of his limiter?

its just.a guess but maybe he could use others body to cast magic or specially miyuki or he used gram dispersion or something to break it  . also when was the limiter placed on him

Offline Gohanish

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #8244 on: May 06, 2014, 06:49:16 AM »
I know Erika fans will probably murder me, but I don't really care. How do we even know they are planning something? If anything, it would have something to do with Taurus Silver, not anything of major significance like him being Strategic/ 10MC. bring on Maya's plot!
Don't murder me please.

umm why will they murder you . well you are right but why was he talking with leo then

Offline dvc1

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8243 on: May 06, 2014, 06:24:26 AM »
I know Erika fans will probably murder me, but I don't really care. How do we even know they are planning something? If anything, it would have something to do with Taurus Silver, not anything of major significance like him being Strategic/ 10MC. bring on Maya's plot!
Don't murder me please.

Lol i think it is obvious their plot must be related to cads and technology. They are a technological company and don t even care about erica lol. However i think it is going to be interesting to see someone atack attack through the tauros Silver angle, it hasn t been done before.
And i was thinking, if tats doesn t have any mental interference magic how the hell does he take of his limiter?

Online OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8242 on: May 06, 2014, 05:51:16 AM »
Don't murder me please.

Offline Gohanish

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #8241 on: May 06, 2014, 05:03:31 AM »
well the chapter was good but didnt expect izumi to think tats was a slacker moreover i want to know others opinion about the rozen . i mean what do you think they are plotting

Online OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8240 on: May 06, 2014, 12:05:07 AM »
haha the world against the Shibas! Love it!

Offline dvc1

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8239 on: May 05, 2014, 11:22:48 PM »
Masaki exists to be trolled. Soon I want a Fumiya, Ayako, Izumi, Kasumi and Akane scene... That should be amusing
Or a Tatsuya and Miyuki arrive to meet Masaki's family and causes Masaki to cry over how ridiculously close they are. HAHA :wahaha:
He has no hope

He and izumi after being uterly rejected by miyuki will get together and form the association of victims of the shibas (bro-sis)con.
Strangelly the GAA and the yotsuba achieve peace on that day and join the association.

Online OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8238 on: May 05, 2014, 10:27:34 PM »
Masaki exists to be trolled. Soon I want a Fumiya, Ayako, Izumi, Kasumi and Akane scene... That should be amusing
Or a Tatsuya and Miyuki arrive to meet Masaki's family and causes Masaki to cry over how ridiculously close they are. HAHA :wahaha:
He has no hope

Online OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8237 on: May 05, 2014, 10:25:29 PM »
Masaki x Tatsuya.
Interesting idea, expertus

Offline expertus

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8236 on: May 05, 2014, 08:20:26 PM »
oh god, I just died.

so going by this logic, Masaki, giving info to Tatsuya in this volume meant that he's wanting to make sure Tatsuya to be safe and having points so he could get closer to Tats... :wahaha:

Offline dvc1

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8235 on: May 05, 2014, 07:14:51 PM »
oh god, I just died.

If we add the shiba siblings mockery, masaki is trolled around this entire vol loool