Funds $79 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

70%

Author Topic: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei vol.01-15+  (Read 896919 times)

riatigac, maxpayne, nexarion and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
  • Renommée: 27
    • View Profile
Re: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei vol.01-13+
« Reply #8212 on: May 05, 2014, 12:09:22 AM »
Seitsuki translated the Mayumi swimsuit scene for us on the animesuki forum:  :wahaha:
Quote (selected)
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Offline Gohanish

• J-Addict
  • Renommée: 3
  • I may not be the best but i am not the worst eithe
    • View Profile
« Reply #8211 on: May 04, 2014, 10:25:37 PM »
Sorry Gohanish but do you really understand how Decomposition and Regrowth work? Because I think almost everyone here know they only work on Psion Information Bodies(Eidos/Mag Seq) which soul isn't.

i do understand how it works currently it only affects material things but i dont get ehat you want to say . if you are referring to my previous comment about parasite doll then i did mention that i am not sure . if you are referring to effect of mental magic then i did not say that it was due to regrowth . moreover we were only talking about regrowth where did decomposition come from

Offline CatRules

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8210 on: May 04, 2014, 08:36:33 PM »
Sorry Gohanish but do you really understand how Decomposition and Regrowth work? Because I think almost everyone here know they only work on Psion Information Bodies(Eidos/Mag Seq) which soul isn't.

Offline Gohanish

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #8209 on: May 04, 2014, 07:15:23 PM »
You do know that mental interference magics act on the soul... And i haven t seen any outer sistematic magic that tats can recover from with regrowth wich only afects matter. Besides what do you think would happen to tats If somebody blew up his head? Or If they put him under water for a day? Tats isn t imortal...
Mainly while growing up tats couldn t opose the yotsuba... They could have disposed of him in a thousand ways... However they decided to train him and give him what he wants more in the world (miyuki).
Secondly, anyone in the yotsuba would have atributed another guardian to be with miyuki in the school and tats would only execute his duties as guardian when needed, but maya lets him be happy with his sister.
Do you seriously think that maya simply accepts no as an answer? Tatsuya is one guy, maya has the most powerful clan at her disposal... Either using mental interference or some kind of explosives a clan trained in assassinations would end up killing him some way.
The thruth is that tats doesn t have any reason to say anything bad about maya... She lets him live the life he wants since he was born when she could make his life a living hell.
Think about it and tell me any reasonable wish that tats had that maya hasn t alloed

you are wrong again every part of it . nono you are underestimating regrowth it wont let him die . ever do you really the yotsubas would let a living nuke like him live. tats cant die. maya is already expecting her death do you really think she would let someone who could easily kill her live/grow or are you saying she never expected him to surpass her  . tats ability is similar to phoenix with instantaneous resurrection. the replacing of the guardian, she already talked about in vol 8 and she couldnt do a thing to make him obey . tats only weakness is miyuki more like chain that binds him . if she even threatens to hurt her he would most likely wipe the yotsubas which is unlikely since she knows her place. also i already mentioned only miyukis magic can hurt him since its purely mental . the kurobas magic caused pain which caused the heart to stop . genzous grim reaper caused the neck to be cut . moreover in vol 13 i aint sure but didnt it say tats used regrowth to do something to th dolls which are mental bodies . you are talking about wishes ,for a guy who has been even stripped of that emotion how low . moreover theres nothing maya can do to oppose him . you are talking about separating him from miyuki . give me a break . where do you think she would have sent him . no prison can hold him or even if he did leave the clan he would return . moreover she never wanted his power to develop thats why he was so weak as he only trained by himself

Offline h0rizoon

• J-Member
  • Renommée: -10
    • View Profile
« Reply #8208 on: May 04, 2014, 03:53:47 PM »
You do know that mental interference magics act on the soul... And i haven t seen any outer sistematic magic that tats can recover from with regrowth wich only afects matter. Besides what do you think would happen to tats If somebody blew up his head? Or If they put him under water for a day? Tats isn t imortal...
Mainly while growing up tats couldn t opose the yotsuba... They could have disposed of him in a thousand ways... However they decided to train him and give him what he wants more in the world (miyuki).
Secondly, anyone in the yotsuba would have atributed another guardian to be with miyuki in the school and tats would only execute his duties as guardian when needed, but maya lets him be happy with his sister.
Do you seriously think that maya simply accepts no as an answer? Tatsuya is one guy, maya has the most powerful clan at her disposal... Either using mental interference or some kind of explosives a clan trained in assassinations would end up killing him some way.
The thruth is that tats doesn t have any reason to say anything bad about maya... She lets him live the life he wants since he was born when she could make his life a living hell.
Think about it and tell me any reasonable wish that tats had that maya hasn t alloed

oe oe tats life was already a hell
they perform a experiment on him which result in unable to control emotion and so miya erased his emotion
they never treated him as there own, always treated like a trash and ya they could have killed him but he was just a child so they could not
and about the guardian.....since his only emotion remaining was love for his sister and due to his irregular power and so due his only feeling remaining for miyuki they decided tats is most suitable for guardian

there was never a love always self interest which back stab maya and now she cant win against him even cannot assassinated so for self interest trying make miyuki new head

Offline tenjouten

• J-Member
  • Renommée: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #8207 on: May 04, 2014, 02:39:54 PM »
Well if Tatsuya isn't Miya's child then the only explanation would be that he's been grown out of a test tube using someone in Yotsuba's DNA or he could be a clone of someone in Yotsuba.

Offline OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8206 on: May 04, 2014, 10:08:20 AM »
putting his name in the index. That's about it.

Offline dvc1

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8205 on: May 04, 2014, 10:02:20 AM »

are you really saying that . that just proves that didnt read properly . your viewpoint is wrong . i can make corrections in every single line. your whole para is completely wrong .

the first thing i would like to correct is that tatsuya might not have been almighty but its not like she let him live but its that he cant die no one can kill him . he will survive even if the whole world is destroyed . oh also only miyukis mental interference mighy hurt him it wasnt mentioned that it can kill him because he is special also most other mental magics which can kill have physical effects . he doesnt have magic so she put her own selfishness and destroyed him . she makes him a guardian because theres no other role for him . he cant be thrown away more like he wished for it . the kurobas helped him my *** was that even translated properly . he couldnt use decomposition properly at that time . in vol 8 that was the first time he was using dec. with a cad  he didnt even know how to use are efeect magic or are you saying that he didnt know a single thing about it. she cant stop him from going to school because the guardians work hold the highest priority or he has to leave his guardianship . she cant do a thing even if he disobeys her more likely he would kill her if she takes it seriously . maya wanted the pixie and you think he would have given it to her , she might have received it after decades and i am sure she would have been happy . seriously you should read it all again

Offline OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8204 on: May 04, 2014, 09:21:10 AM »
haha im kidding. someone else also mentioned that fact as well, so I guess we'll have to wait and see. Since magician is literally "magic teacher" but when it was explaining Ayako teaching him it said "teacher of magic" instead, and it fit in with the context.

Offline Gohanish

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #8203 on: May 04, 2014, 09:03:01 AM »
*cough* *cough* yes that was translated correctly *cough* *cough*

no no dont take it seriously your tranlations are amazing . i loved them but you know theres still 1% chance you misunderstood that part because i cant see any similarity.

Offline OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8202 on: May 04, 2014, 08:37:24 AM »
*cough* *cough* yes that was translated correctly *cough* *cough*

Offline Gohanish

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #8201 on: May 04, 2014, 08:32:19 AM »
people just don t pay atention to the facts...
Lets see what she has done for tats through his life.
He doesn t have normal magic so she tries to give him magic, he can only have feelings for miyuki so she makes him his guardian, he has strange magic so even though the yotsuba hate him she makes the kurobas help him develop his magic, she lets him go to high school despite what the other yotsubas want, in vol 8 he decides to desobey her and she says it is ok, she wants pixie and he doesn t give her pixie and she doesn t push it.
I Am not saying she loves him, but it seems to me that she is much nicer to him than anybody else. And lets face it, If she hated him like the rest of the yotsuba does he would be dead... No matter how powerfull he is now and that when he is younger he was much weaker, If the head of the most powerful assasssins ever who happen to have magic his regrowth doesn t cure (mental interference) wants him dead, he would be dead.

are you really saying that . that just proves that didnt read properly . your viewpoint is wrong . i can make corrections in every single line. your whole para is completely wrong .

the first thing i would like to correct is that tatsuya might not have been almighty but its not like she let him live but its that he cant die no one can kill him . he will survive even if the whole world is destroyed . oh also only miyukis mental interference mighy hurt him it wasnt mentioned that it can kill him because he is special also most other mental magics which can kill have physical effects . he doesnt have magic so she put her own selfishness and destroyed him . she makes him a guardian because theres no other role for him . he cant be thrown away more like he wished for it . the kurobas helped him my *** was that even translated properly . he couldnt use decomposition properly at that time . in vol 8 that was the first time he was using dec. with a cad  he didnt even know how to use are efeect magic or are you saying that he didnt know a single thing about it. she cant stop him from going to school because the guardians work hold the highest priority or he has to leave his guardianship . she cant do a thing even if he disobeys her more likely he would kill her if she takes it seriously . maya wanted the pixie and you think he would have given it to her , she might have received it after decades and i am sure she would have been happy . seriously you should read it all again

Offline OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8200 on: May 04, 2014, 07:00:40 AM »
Paranoid Tatsuya would be funny to see. So would crazy Tatsuya  :wahaha: I want to see that now.

Offline Luckmonth

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8199 on: May 04, 2014, 06:45:28 AM »
That's an interesting  idea, but don`t you think Tatsuya would've run a DNA test of his own by now, without the possibility of yotsuba tampering with it? I seriously doubt he just took the yotsuba word  that she is his sister, thats not in his character to trust people blindly. My opinion is they are related pretty close.
She could be maya's child thou, born from the eggs the clan retrieved from Dahan, that might be a loop whole for the author to put them together since they will no longer be siblings but cousins and that's not incest or illegal for that matter. That would be even a bigger loop hole if the author will say if miya and maya are fraternal or identical twins. Because if they were fraternal twins and miyuki or tatsuya turns out to be maya child that will make their romantic relationship a done deal. Marriage between cousins its quite common.
If he did the test just because can not easily trust others, The name is not smart but paranoid

Offline OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8198 on: May 04, 2014, 06:38:01 AM »
Why would Tatsuya do a test to confirm if she is his sister or not? As his only emotion is brotherly love, he WANTS her to be his sister. All it would do is show the Yotsuba that he is suspicious, affect the way he treats Miyuki AND make him utterly depressed. Worst idea ever.

Offline Vampirecat

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #8197 on: May 04, 2014, 04:40:47 AM »
She could be maya's child thou, born from the eggs the clan retrieved from Dahan, that might be a loop whole for the author to put them together since they will no longer be siblings but cousins and that's not incest or illegal for that matter. That would be even a bigger loop hole if the author will say if miya and maya are fraternal or identical twins. Because if they were fraternal twins and miyuki or tatsuya turns out to be maya child that will make their romantic relationship a done deal. Marriage between cousins its quite common.

But if Tatsuya and Miyuki share the same father, they're half siblings. However, the biggest obstacle for Tatsuya x Miyuki is Tatsuya himself. He considers Miyuki his sister. Any romantic relationship with her would be incest—besides that he's incapable of romantic love. Just consider vol.13, ch.6:
<<Fortunately>>, he was not overcome by sexual desire even with such a peerless beauty sharing the same bed as him. That did not mean he had not felt anything at all however, and when he thought of sleeping together with his similarly aged sister he couldn't help but feel uncomfortable. The pleasant sensation of Miyuki's soft body increased the embarrassment several times over. He could no longer sleep any further.

Offline dvc1

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8196 on: May 04, 2014, 04:03:49 AM »
huh where did you get that impression from . did you read it with your heart . she plans to use him at every step . how can that be possible

people just don t pay atention to the facts...
Lets see what she has done for tats through his life.
He doesn t have normal magic so she tries to give him magic, he can only have feelings for miyuki so she makes him his guardian, he has strange magic so even though the yotsuba hate him she makes the kurobas help him develop his magic, she lets him go to high school despite what the other yotsubas want, in vol 8 he decides to desobey her and she says it is ok, she wants pixie and he doesn t give her pixie and she doesn t push it.
I Am not saying she loves him, but it seems to me that she is much nicer to him than anybody else. And lets face it, If she hated him like the rest of the yotsuba does he would be dead... No matter how powerfull he is now and that when he is younger he was much weaker, If the head of the most powerful assasssins ever who happen to have magic his regrowth doesn t cure (mental interference) wants him dead, he would be dead.

Offline cloudmaster

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8195 on: May 04, 2014, 03:14:42 AM »
don`t you think if tatsuya and miyuki are not sibling, you will take the only emotions/love tatsuya have,. love for his sister is the only left..
and that is the only thing  that prevent tatsuya to running wild, destroy everything and became the almighty devil himself :D

Offline SoboSobo

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8194 on: May 04, 2014, 12:21:14 AM »
I seriously think that Tatsuya is Miya's son. It fits in too well, and has been confirmed by Kudou Retsu in vol 4 who seems to know so much about Tatsuya. If anyone is the unrelated one, I think it would be Miyuki. Who knows? Maybe she could actually be some random Yotsuba's child. Not Mitsugu, because his wife had Ayako and Fumiya a few months later but someone else.
The author seems to really locked himself on this one. If they are related, he's going to have to come up with some quick thinking to make the relationship not incestuous or make one of them die or make Miyuki and Tatsuya marry other people. If they aren't siblings, he's going to have to come up with a pretty good story as to why they aren't and also why they had to pretend they were...
It'll be interesting to see how that pans out...

That's an interesting  idea, but don`t you think Tatsuya would've run a DNA test of his own by now, without the possibility of yotsuba tampering with it? I seriously doubt he just took the yotsuba word  that she is his sister, thats not in his character to trust people blindly. My opinion is they are related pretty close.

Offline Gohanish

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #8193 on: May 03, 2014, 11:13:32 PM »
well indeed  but is that really the case with miyuki . dont blame/doubt her .

well i have a theory about that . starting with since tats is a mutation with auto regrowth so i think it was from the moment he was born and since he was connected with his mother so his inability to die in a way protected his mother and her health improved . but it was not the same for miyuki she might never have been born alive and with tats true ability to rewrite he might have created her and then he can freely alter ones dna too . though they are just my delusions

Offline OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8192 on: May 03, 2014, 10:46:33 PM »
I seriously think that Tatsuya is Miya's son. It fits in too well, and has been confirmed by Kudou Retsu in vol 4 who seems to know so much about Tatsuya. If anyone is the unrelated one, I think it would be Miyuki. Who knows? Maybe she could actually be some random Yotsuba's child. Not Mitsugu, because his wife had Ayako and Fumiya a few months later but someone else.
The author seems to really locked himself on this one. If they are related, he's going to have to come up with some quick thinking to make the relationship not incestuous or make one of them die or make Miyuki and Tatsuya marry other people. If they aren't siblings, he's going to have to come up with a pretty good story as to why they aren't and also why they had to pretend they were...
It'll be interesting to see how that pans out...

Offline OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8191 on: May 03, 2014, 10:41:30 PM »
I don't know if this will actually happen, but a little while ago on the baka tsuki forums someone said that they were interested in joining the Mahouka translating team (from chinese to english). Might not happen, but fingers crossed

Offline Gohanish

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #8190 on: May 03, 2014, 09:55:44 PM »
:huh: hmn is there any change that she cant have children with her body but her egg still have so she use her egg and fertilize it with tatsurou xxxx and put it in miya wormb so she can give birth to maya child?
 :gabu: just some fantasy dream of mine but it's not like it cant happen in fantasy world  :ronin:

well it was an experiment to manufacture magicians  . so the possibility of her having a daughter ie tats sis is not low. moreover a 12  year child doesnt have it fully devoloped so it might have been removed to be used fully or to get temprorary results it may have been forcefully used and destroyed

Offline Gohanish

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #8189 on: May 03, 2014, 09:49:08 PM »
The yotsuba can falsify any tests lol. Besides maya is just too nice to him for him not being her son or she having a super mega plan...

huh where did you get that impression from . did you read it with your heart . she plans to use him at every step . how can that be possible

Offline OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8188 on: May 03, 2014, 09:02:37 PM »
That still would make Miyuki and Tatsuya siblings, technically, because they came from the same womb. That would still make them unable to get together, which for me would be the only point of them not being siblings, at least from the author's point of view

Online kenga

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8187 on: May 03, 2014, 08:17:29 PM »
 :huh: hmn is there any change that she cant have children with her body but her egg still have so she use her egg and fertilize it with tatsurou xxxx and put it in miya wormb so she can give birth to maya child?
 :gabu: just some fantasy dream of mine but it's not like it cant happen in fantasy world  :ronin:

Offline tenjouten

• J-Member
  • Renommée: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #8186 on: May 03, 2014, 07:12:14 PM »
The yotsuba can falsify any tests lol. Besides maya is just too nice to him for him not being her son or she having a super mega plan...

.....dude, Maya is not "nice". People refer to her as the "Demon Lord" for a reason; she gives off the "nice lady" aura while being cold and calculating inside. In one part of the book Maya was having a conversation with someone and basically said things like, "I don't want to do anything to anger that monster (Tatsuya) and have to face off against him", and "As long as Miyuki becomes the head of the Yotsuba clan, then Tatsuya will be sure to use his powers to protect her"

there may be a chance that tatsuya is son of maya (when maya was kidnaped)
thats why kuroba call tatsuya trash :huh:
as we know tatsuya father and most of yotsuba treat him differently

Only problem is that when Maya was kidnapped she was basically experimented on horribly and her woman parts were badly mutilated to the point where she can't have children.

Offline dvc1

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8185 on: May 03, 2014, 03:24:06 PM »
its a good idea but i hope you discard it since miyuki herself said that it is written in reports . moreover the situation might have changed if he was mayas son . moreover his name wouldnt be tatsuya and his existence might have been known to some. by the way i dont mind if mayas daughter exist due to dahan . moreover his father is in a tight situation he has no choice but to follow yotsuba

Offline Gohanish

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #8184 on: May 03, 2014, 01:02:07 PM »

its a good idea but i hope you discard it since miyuki herself said that it is written in reports . moreover the situation might have changed if he was mayas son . moreover his name wouldnt be tatsuya and his existence might have been known to some. by the way i dont mind if mayas daughter exist due to dahan . moreover his father is in a tight situation he has no choice but to follow yotsuba

Offline Gohanish

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #8183 on: May 03, 2014, 12:57:21 PM »
Miya body was healthy until after the shiba siblings were born. And she overused her mental interference magic to turn her sisters past experiences into simple data and because she overused her magic her body broke and her life spam was shortened.

it cant be helped but i propose you read it again . due to the guilt she overused or abused her magic untill her body broke by 20

Offline SoboSobo

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8182 on: May 03, 2014, 10:46:06 AM »
I don't think that Miya would have been healthy enough to be head, and Genzou died when they were 12 so I also don't think she could have ruled the clan as a 12 year old...

Miya body was healthy until after the shiba siblings were born. And she overused her mental interference magic to turn her sisters past experiences into simple data and because she overused her magic her body broke and her life spam was shortened.

Offline dogfish8

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8181 on: May 03, 2014, 07:13:42 AM »
I don't think that Miya would have been healthy enough to be head, and Genzou died when they were 12 so I also don't think she could have ruled the clan as a 12 year old...

Maybe Genzou's younger sister was the provisional head? She was still alive when the Kuroba twins went to visit her in volume 8

Offline OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8180 on: May 03, 2014, 07:03:52 AM »

Offline h0rizoon

• J-Member
  • Renommée: -10
    • View Profile
« Reply #8179 on: May 03, 2014, 06:57:22 AM »

Offline SoboSobo

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8178 on: May 03, 2014, 06:46:55 AM »
Heads:
Matozo
Genzou
Maya
Matozo was the head before Genzou

I think miya was the yotsuba head before maya, but she stepped down when she got married and maya took her place.

Offline OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8177 on: May 03, 2014, 03:53:24 AM »
I assumed that the clan just had a random filling in who handed the politics until Maya was ready to step in, with the aid of Hayama. Probably was just a random temp

Offline Gohanish

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #8176 on: May 03, 2014, 01:38:22 AM »
Heads:
Matozo
Genzou
Maya
wait who became the head after genzou died because i think that it was written somewhere that she recently became one . thought the recently here is not small

Offline Gohanish

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #8175 on: May 03, 2014, 01:34:29 AM »
It is possible that he is augmented, since there wasn't one yet, doesn't mean that there will never be one (just like man haven't been to Mars, doesn't mean the future generation can't). Besides, the Kudou's word during 1st year 9SC make me question, since he mention he is "the only successful example" (but the meanings is ambiguous since he could mean the mental design).

Isn't Matozo the head before Maya? I though the head is From Genzou to Matozo to Maya? Maybe i am wrong about it.....

huh where are you getting at . i said there was never a need to i know yotsuba arr broken but they are like the uchiha . they wont do something like that neither is a need to . the motives behind the  experiment arent fully cleared . moreover kudou at that time didnt know much about tatsuya .  the line "that was the only successful example" more likely referred to tatsuya fighting at his full strength and that that was his limit or power

Offline OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8174 on: May 02, 2014, 08:18:35 PM »
Sashiko takes longer to translate than Dreyakis. If he said a month, it probably means a month, unless something pops up.

Offline OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8173 on: May 02, 2014, 08:16:58 PM »
Heads:
Matozo
Genzou
Maya

Offline NoLife222

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8172 on: May 02, 2014, 07:59:03 PM »
well allow me to repeat myself but thats unrealistic . yotsubas blood  is already too strong moreover they are already one of the strongest forces and feared so i dont think there was a need to augment him . he was a monster from birth. moreover augmented magicians arent stable and have low lifeforce . minami is stable but wont live long . and tatsuya has worked hard towards forging his body and has become strong which would be unthinkable if he was altered, because he is always pushing himself his body might have broken long ago if it wasnt a natural one .

It is possible that he is augmented, since there wasn't one yet, doesn't mean that there will never be one (just like man haven't been to Mars, doesn't mean the future generation can't). Besides, the Kudou's word during 1st year 9SC make me question, since he mention he is "the only successful example" (but the meanings is ambiguous since he could mean the mental design).

I don't think Tatsuya could have killed Matozo. He is his great grandfather. Probably already dead by the time he was born. Reincarnation is the only thory I can think of that involves Matozo...

Isn't Matozo the head before Maya? I though the head is From Genzou to Matozo to Maya? Maybe i am wrong about it.....

Offline OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8171 on: May 02, 2014, 07:57:38 PM »
I don't think Tatsuya could have killed Matozo. He is his great grandfather. Probably already dead by the time he was born. Reincarnation is the only thory I can think of that involves Matozo...

Offline Gohanish

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #8170 on: May 02, 2014, 07:47:55 PM »
well allow me to repeat myself but thats unrealistic . yotsubas blood  is already too strong moreover they are already one of the strongest forces and feared so i dont think there was a need to augment him . he was a monster from birth. moreover augmented magicians arent stable and have low lifeforce . minami is stable but wont live long . and tatsuya has worked hard towards forging his body and has become strong which would be unthinkable if he was altered, because he is always pushing himself his body might have broken long ago if it wasnt a natural one .

Offline NoLife222

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8169 on: May 02, 2014, 07:24:39 PM »
Tatsuya may have kill Matozo for all we know.....

Offline geniuspaus

• Raging Member
  • J-Addict
  • Renommée: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #8168 on: May 02, 2014, 05:06:35 PM »
I'm glad that I'm not the only one who finds this tiny detail suspicious.

Personally, I think it's a hint / foreshadow from the author that not all is as it seems to be ... and the reason why both Tatsuya and Miyuki are being considered as Miya's children and haven't been told the truth ...

I think that the Yotsuba's sin that was mentioned in the volume 13 spoilers regarding Tatsuya was the genetic manipulation of the unborn babies. Thus they produced a monster that can wipe them all out in a blink of an eye, I have an inkling he knows Tats abilities.

Offline eagle0108

• J-Recruit
  • Renommée: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8167 on: May 02, 2014, 12:46:45 PM »
soooooo some of the more older fans of this series is Sashiko in the habit of finishing early

Offline kaizersoze

• J-Member
  • ningen shikkaku
    • View Profile
« Reply #8166 on: May 02, 2014, 12:40:03 PM »
So now all spoilers up to chapter 8 over?

Offline Chris38

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8165 on: May 02, 2014, 11:25:20 AM »

but you know the most astonishing thing that i find is how did miya give birth to two kids within a year gap with that terribly frail body of hers sounds suspicious

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who finds this tiny detail suspicious.

Personally, I think it's a hint / foreshadow from the author that not all is as it seems to be ... and the reason why both Tatsuya and Miyuki are being considered as Miya's children and haven't been told the truth ...

Offline Gohanish

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #8164 on: May 02, 2014, 08:51:34 AM »
well as for me i dont think he was augmented  or anything he was naturally born and had the amca placed in his brains though the motivation or reason behind that are unknown . . i still think his magic power went berserk so he was stripped of his emotions .

but you know the most astonishing thing that i find is how did miya give birth to two kids within a year gap with that terribly frail body of hers sounds suspicious

Offline Blackcat77

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8163 on: May 02, 2014, 04:26:01 AM »
well, I want to hear more about this Yotsuba Matozo. It might have something to do with him. Another idea would be that the Yotsuba got cocky and wanted to create the perfect weapon; everythign the Yotsuba stood for. Ruthless? Efficient? Intelligent? Uncaring? Gifted with a power that transcends even the ordinary idea of magic? Talented?
Tatsuya was everything they wanted, only too much so. Maybe they see him as the price of their arrogance at how they think they can control the world/ be better than any other magician.
Or maybe they did other experiments on him... that would be cool

That would be cool. I hope to see more info on the Yotsuba too.
Volume 13 is barely translated and I already can't wait for the next one  :dark:

P.S. Thank You for the awesome spoilers OnyxObsidian!