Funds $17 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

16%

Author Topic: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei vol.01-15+  (Read 982296 times)

greyhaze, dragon127 and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Monstratboy

• J-Addict
  • Renommée: 28
  • MKR's Shiba T.
    • View Profile
Re: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei vol.01-13+
« Reply #8377 on: May 18, 2014, 12:21:39 AM »
well not sure but i think tats was the first lab rat since miya mentioned that that there were some hidden motivations behind that experiment so it might be to test amca.
I agree, especially since I believe Miya's actions were labelled 'an experiment' only because it was the first time they were trying such a procedure, which they subsequently deemed a failure.

kudo also referred to him as the successful example. well it was something i chanced upon on the forums so i a dont personally support the idea .
I can understand why, since the idea has little evidence to support it.  Kudo never actually referred to Tatsuya as being a successful example, but instead specifically referred to something he noticed Tatsuya do the day before during his match.  The experiment occurred 10 years ago, not the day before. 

So the only thing I personally believe he could have been talking about as the only successful example would have to be either G. Dem, Auto Restoration, Elemental sight or Flash Cast.  All of them are rare talents and out of those choices he noticed the example was quite powerful. Which I don't believe would apply to his Flash Casting or G. Dem.

Offline Gohanish

• J-Addict
  • Renommée: 3
  • I may not be the best but i am not the worst eithe
    • View Profile
« Reply #8376 on: May 17, 2014, 06:07:27 PM »
umm seriously read it again will ya . she cant erase memories she can separate the feelings from it making it mere information . it would appear to people as with maya that they were merely watching a movie but she didnt have precise control over it so to save maya she helplessly turned her very being into mere information her delights,sorrow everything. in a way she was reborn with memories implanted in her though it can be viewed other way. well i guess you are right she might have been able to wield it better but dut to her now weak or broken body she might not be able to use powerful magic anymor and well that was mistress of lethe realated to insightful intution . well its a upgraded version of womens intution . just kidding

Offline faraway

• J-Member
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8375 on: May 17, 2014, 05:49:19 PM »
haa i ignored it because its stupid . fc and amca are different things . fc is brainwashing people into remembering the activ.seq. which allows people to use magic without a cad  . its a secret specific to yotsuba, a cruel method. . acmca allows nonmagicians to use magic though they have to prepare magic sequences manually and the amca is  inferior to any natural ones means its the worst . but tats being a genius combined both of them and does it with speed enought to be seen as a threat by his own people .(for detailed info refer to vol4ch10) strictly speakin that magic ie amca was a failure so its unlikely for it to be used on others . well not sure but i think tats was the first lab rat since miya mentioned that that there were some hidden motivations behind that experiment so it might be to test amca . kudo also referred to him as the successful example. well it was something i chanced upon on the forums so i a dont personally support the idea .

Yeah maybe she only try to erase other people memory like she want to do with Maya's mind but in the end she could only change that memory into knowledge.
I bet she can erase other people memory after so many experiment she did before she's 20.
I remember she's the Goddess of Forgetfulness " LETHE ".

Offline Gohanish

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #8374 on: May 17, 2014, 05:35:38 PM »
haa i ignored it because its stupid . fc and amca are different things . fc is brainwashing people into remembering the activ.seq. which allows people to use magic without a cad  . its a secret specific to yotsuba, a cruel method. . acmca allows nonmagicians to use magic though they have to prepare magic sequences manually and the amca is  inferior to any natural ones means its the worst . but tats being a genius combined both of them and does it with speed enought to be seen as a threat by his own people .(for detailed info refer to vol4ch10) strictly speakin that magic ie amca was a failure so its unlikely for it to be used on others . well not sure but i think tats was the first lab rat since miya mentioned that that there were some hidden motivations behind that experiment so it might be to test amca . kudo also referred to him as the successful example. well it was something i chanced upon on the forums so i a dont personally support the idea .

Offline faraway

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8373 on: May 17, 2014, 05:08:03 PM »
what the hell are you mentioning that for didnt you read my quote properly.

yotsuba can make many arrangements for human sacrificies . miya was guilty and maybe hated her powerless self since she couldnt precisely turn only 3 days worth of that memory so to completely master it she might tried her best on different test subjects . well it might be just me though . i hope it helps

Then, why this is not possible ?
I say this first
Quote (selected)
Now you mention it, I'm curious Miya create flash cast for other magician.
We can assume that she already try so many times.
Flash cast, MCA or whatever. And the one succes is tatsuya.
But maybe before tatsuya, she already experiment on other magician.
Yotsuba seek for more power and Miya help them produce a greater one.

Only hope that in the future we can see her product in the past. Because so far we only know Maya and Tatsuya are her product.

Offline Gohanish

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #8372 on: May 17, 2014, 04:59:31 PM »

Miya was 12 when she mess with Maya's mind. Novel stated that Miya's body was broken before she's 20.
That means there were 8 years gap before she became very weak.
We don't know whose mind she's messing with during that 8 year.

what the hell are you mentioning that for didnt you read my quote properly.

umm who knows, after experimenting on maya she felt so guilty that she abused her magic. well she might have been overusing it continuously on other people to master it but her body already broke by the time she turned 20 . the experiment on tats and making miyuki the limiter might have been the final hit but she wouldnt have lived long

yotsuba can make many arrangements for human sacrificies . miya was guilty and maybe hated her powerless self since she couldnt precisely turn only 3 days worth of that memory so to completely master it she might tried her best on different test subjects . well it might be just me though . i hope it helps

Offline faraway

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8371 on: May 17, 2014, 04:25:52 PM »
dude! Miya didn't abuse her magic she was force to use her magic to treat her sister, it is said that after treating Maya, Miya was been in and out in the hospital for 10 years...

In the aftermath of this incident, Miya broke her body from overusing her mind manipulation magic before she turned twenty like a penance. She was repeatedly in and out of the hospital and lived her life under medical care for ten years.

She overused her mind manipulation magic like a PENANCE.
She did it on purpose, for PENANCE.

Offline Chutliark

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: -1
  • It only takes a little hug.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8370 on: May 17, 2014, 03:16:22 PM »
How miya abused her magic ? Honami abused her magic using barrier magic. Genzou overused Grim Reaper in Da Han.
Miya abused her magic on what ? How ? Using magic once didn't cause her overusing magic.

dude! Miya didn't abuse her magic she was force to use her magic to treat her sister, it is said that after treating Maya, Miya was been in and out in the hospital for 10 years...

Offline faraway

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8369 on: May 17, 2014, 01:36:03 PM »
umm who knows, after experimenting on maya she felt so guilty that she abused her magic. well she might have been overusing it continuously on other people to master it but her body already broke by the time she turned 20 . the experiment on tats and making miyuki the limiter might have been the final hit but she wouldnt have lived long

Miya was 12 when she mess with Maya's mind. Novel stated that Miya's body was broken before she's 20.
That means there were 8 years gap before she became very weak.
We don't know whose mind she's messing with during that 8 year.

Offline Gohanish

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #8368 on: May 17, 2014, 01:08:17 PM »
How miya abused her magic ? Honami abused her magic using barrier magic. Genzou overused Grim Reaper in Da Han.
Miya abused her magic on what ? How ? Using magic once didn't cause her overusing magic.

Online OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
  • Renommée: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #8367 on: May 17, 2014, 10:26:50 AM »
Updates for Vol 13 from Flere821:
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Offline HasNoLove

• The Last Ngayau of Borneon's Dayak Tribe
  • J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8366 on: May 17, 2014, 10:24:44 AM »

I'm betting on after tatsuya MB-ing GAA fleet in their holiday, Miya put a seal and key lock to Miyuki and tatsuya for avoid the same tragedy appear before 'em again, also in the name of FEAR of tatsuya whose walking time nuklear which could easily erase the entire yotsuba if he want to...
well all of 'em was probably under command from the head, Maya

Offline faraway

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8365 on: May 17, 2014, 10:13:10 AM »
no the thing is she already broke her body by the time she turned 20 . she remained in the hospital for the next ten years, obviously stopped using magic ,gave birth to tats and miyuki with the same weak body and wss on the verge of death long ago . the reason her body was weak because she overused/abused her own magic

Offline Gohanish

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #8364 on: May 17, 2014, 09:56:50 AM »
dreyakis isnt back yet . i hope he is okay

Online OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8363 on: May 17, 2014, 09:51:23 AM »
Sashiko just registered to translate chapter 3!

Offline Gohanish

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #8362 on: May 17, 2014, 08:41:59 AM »
no the thing is she already broke her body by the time she turned 20 . she remained in the hospital for the next ten years, obviously stopped using magic ,gave birth to tats and miyuki with the same weak body and wss on the verge of death long ago . the reason her body was weak because she overused/abused her own magic

Offline faraway

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8361 on: May 17, 2014, 07:05:53 AM »
  Remember that Miya was chronically weak from continuously using her power, but answer me this: Besides Tatsuya's experiment, what was she continously using her power on?

Now you mention it, I'm curious Miya create flash cast for other magician.

Offline Gohanish

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #8360 on: May 17, 2014, 12:35:08 AM »
but he is not aware of tats true power . tats has worked really hard even without his divine and deathly abilities he is capable enough to defeat first class magicians and that was what kudou referred too

if you say that then if his true identity is out many would be after him and willingly accept him after seeing his abilities some might believe that he is the incarnation of a god so its a simple thing because miyuki will follow tats to whereever he goes though thats impossible

Online OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8359 on: May 16, 2014, 11:59:16 PM »
Yep
Good luck with that Kudou!
 :XD:

Offline h0rizoon

• J-Member
  • Renommée: -10
    • View Profile
« Reply #8358 on: May 16, 2014, 11:52:29 PM »
it is impossible to take tatsuya away in present of miyuki in yotsuba side
so if they want to separate tatsuya from yotsuba they also have to separate miyuki

Online OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8357 on: May 16, 2014, 11:44:00 PM »
Yeah, but with him with the Yotsuba their power is like 10x the TMC. Ichijou only exists to be trolled lol. With Maya, Miyuki and Tatsuya in the same family, they eclipse the TMC, but he eclipses both of them. Take him away and the power is a bit more manageable.

Offline Gohanish

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #8356 on: May 16, 2014, 11:35:10 PM »
umm so wouldnt that mean that he was trying to drag masaki into military too but thats not the case accn to their constitution its the natural obligation of magicians to serve the nation but him being a mere bodyguard wont allow him to be efficiently used

thanks for mentioning . i hope its soon

Online OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8355 on: May 16, 2014, 10:20:25 PM »
From Reitsuki:
Quote (selected)
Volume 13 Chapter 2 is out in chinese and more than half of chapter 3 has been translated. The translator said that he/she will release chapter 3 and 4 simultaneously.

Online OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8354 on: May 16, 2014, 09:56:18 PM »
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!
And no, I realised that earlier, I just mentioned it now

Offline Gohanish

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #8353 on: May 16, 2014, 07:30:43 PM »
Plus Kudou was said to fear the growing power of the Yotsuba Clan and so he wants to stop it by forcing Tatsuya to join the military. Anyone who sees Tatsuya as irrelevant in this world after knowing what he can do is too stupid to live. -_-

ehhh you realized it now 

Offline Gohanish

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #8352 on: May 16, 2014, 07:27:05 PM »
hoho interesting just when and where was it mentioned that he was forcing tats to join the military. he only knows about him being smagic user thats why he doesnt want to harm him , he obviously doesnt understand its true threat or tats power . also he is merely worried that yotsuba might become strong enough to dictate the fate of japan not fears, he thinks tats can be taken care of if he wanted .

ofcourse the secret identity here refers as an smagic user and the rest is his public face

Online OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8351 on: May 16, 2014, 09:52:04 AM »
Plus Kudou was said to fear the growing power of the Yotsuba Clan and so he wants to stop it by forcing Tatsuya to join the military. Anyone who sees Tatsuya as irrelevant in this world after knowing what he can do is too stupid to live. -_-

Online OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8350 on: May 16, 2014, 09:49:33 AM »
Problem with your argument:
Kudou Retsu in Vol 4 directly referred to Tatsuya as "Miya's son that you stole from the Yotsuba" so he clearly does know that Tatsuya's from the main family.
Miya changed the structure of the mind, not hypnosis. It hasn't been said what she was overusing her magic on, only that she was.
Um, he knows Tatsuya's Strategic. Strategic magic is WAY more important/ interesting to him than just Gram Demolition and Flash Cast, although those too surely are useful (it hasn't been directly mentioned that he knows about Flash Cast).
Kudou was told by Kazama that Tatsuya's power was "held back by several layers of Limiters" and that he was a "strategic warhead" outclassing Masaki like 10x over.
Koichi knows about the healing magic, and I assume Kudou does too... Kudou in vol 11 was mentioned to be "one of the few people entrusted with the knowledge of Tatsuya's true identity".

Offline Gohanish

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #8349 on: May 16, 2014, 09:44:55 AM »
A few pointers about how much Kudou knows:

1)Mentioned previously: During the 1st 9 Schools arc Kudou shows knowledge that Tatsuya is special, but the way it is said/written implies that Kudou was sadly lacking in CURRENT details.  As evidence of this Kazama corrects him about how valuable Tatsuya really is.

2)Throughout the series Kudou and Koichi(Saegusa Family Head) have determined that the 101, which is supposed to be a check on the 10 Family's, has a link with the Yotsuba.  They both have determined that link to be Tatsuya and Miyuki but I do not think they have know that Tatsuya and Miyuki are direct descedents of the Yotsuba Main Family.

3)The reason why they don't think that was revealed with Lina's thoughts about Miya.(Tatsuya's and Miyuki's mother)  To the world Miya never had children and died after 20 years of being sickly.  Remember that Miya was chronically weak from continuously using her power, but answer me this: Besides Tatsuya's experiment, what was she continously using her power on?  My guess, with what we know the Yotsuba was like.. it was simply, physical information control by changing the minds of the people that came into contact with secrets of the Yotsuba.  Its already been proven that the electronic information control of the Yotsuba is top class, but it would make no sense for people to completely mess up and lose track as much as they have with the Yotsuba Family.  You just do not lose track of a family that destroyed an entire nation.(Great Han which is also call Dai Han in some of the translations.)

This is what I think Kudou knows: Tatsuya is a member of the Yotsuba(but doesn't know his real status), is a member of the 101 and was in the experiment of an "artificial magician" operated on Miya and he knows that Tatsuya is the only survivor.  Tatsuya's Magics(as known by Kudou): "Flash Cast", Gram Demolition, Far Strike.  Kudou knows that Tatsuya has more magic, but since Kudou knows that Tatsuya is an "artificial magician" he considers them irrelevant.   

Of course Kudo and Koichi knows that Tatsuya is a genius CAD technician, but don't know that he is Taurus Silver.

This is what I think Koichi knows: Tatsuya is a member of the Yotsuba(but doesn't know his real status), is a member of the 101.  Tatsuya's Magic: Gram Demolition, Far Strike.  The rest of Tatsuya's magic is unknown, but is assumed to be at 101 level and hence his threat level is manageable.

Neither one of them realize that Tatsuya full power is sealed by Miyuki, that he is a National Strategic Class Magician and has: Mist Dispersal, Regrowth, Material Burst and Elemental Sight.  Kudou may suspect something like a personal healing ability due to Tatsuya injuries during the 9 schools, but if so he hasn't realized what it means.

thats all good . you are right about most of the points bit i think kudou knows that he is smagic user though he might even know that he used material burst . moreover he knows that they are miya's children ans miyuki being the next head . though he does not know that the yotsuba hate and fear tatsuya . it seems he doesnt fear yotsuba and thus he sees tats as irrevelant . you are perfectly right about the rest

Offline Archmagination2002

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 57
    • View Profile
« Reply #8348 on: May 16, 2014, 09:12:08 AM »
A few pointers about how much Kudou knows:

1)Mentioned previously: During the 1st 9 Schools arc Kudou shows knowledge that Tatsuya is special, but the way it is said/written implies that Kudou was sadly lacking in CURRENT details.  As evidence of this Kazama corrects him about how valuable Tatsuya really is.

2)Throughout the series Kudou and Koichi(Saegusa Family Head) have determined that the 101, which is supposed to be a check on the 10 Family's, has a link with the Yotsuba.  They both have determined that link to be Tatsuya and Miyuki but I do not think they have know that Tatsuya and Miyuki are direct descedents of the Yotsuba Main Family.

3)The reason why they don't think that was revealed with Lina's thoughts about Miya.(Tatsuya's and Miyuki's mother)  To the world Miya never had children and died after 20 years of being sickly.  Remember that Miya was chronically weak from continuously using her power, but answer me this: Besides Tatsuya's experiment, what was she continously using her power on?  My guess, with what we know the Yotsuba was like.. it was simply, physical information control by changing the minds of the people that came into contact with secrets of the Yotsuba.  Its already been proven that the electronic information control of the Yotsuba is top class, but it would make no sense for people to completely mess up and lose track as much as they have with the Yotsuba Family.  You just do not lose track of a family that destroyed an entire nation.(Great Han which is also call Dai Han in some of the translations.)

This is what I think Kudou knows: Tatsuya is a member of the Yotsuba(but doesn't know his real status), is a member of the 101 and was in the experiment of an "artificial magician" operated on Miya and he knows that Tatsuya is the only survivor.  Tatsuya's Magics(as known by Kudou): "Flash Cast", Gram Demolition, Far Strike.  Kudou knows that Tatsuya has more magic, but since Kudou knows that Tatsuya is an "artificial magician" he considers them irrelevant.   

Of course Kudo and Koichi knows that Tatsuya is a genius CAD technician, but don't know that he is Taurus Silver.

This is what I think Koichi knows: Tatsuya is a member of the Yotsuba(but doesn't know his real status), is a member of the 101.  Tatsuya's Magic: Gram Demolition, Far Strike.  The rest of Tatsuya's magic is unknown, but is assumed to be at 101 level and hence his threat level is manageable.

Neither one of them realize that Tatsuya full power is sealed by Miyuki, that he is a National Strategic Class Magician and has: Mist Dispersal, Regrowth, Material Burst and Elemental Sight.  Kudou may suspect something like a personal healing ability due to Tatsuya injuries during the 9 schools, but if so he hasn't realized what it means.

Offline real123

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8347 on: May 15, 2014, 10:53:28 PM »
FACE SLAP !!! = Mayumi x Tatsu
I can't view it
it want a login details can you repost

Offline Chutliark

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8346 on: May 15, 2014, 10:11:37 PM »
FACE SLAP !!! = Mayumi x Tatsu

Offline XFire

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8345 on: May 15, 2014, 12:44:09 AM »

Secret =3

Let me tell you why Erika should be the one with Tatsuya.

among his friends she is the only one that Tatsuya carries a special concern.

Um, no she isn't?

He's been shown pay attention to all of his friends. Hell, the one he worries about the most would probably be Mikihiko. He has (a) had an out-of-character moment where he basically bitch-slaps Miki out of impending depression, (b) made sure Mikihiko has had the tools to improve on his abilities, (c) gave him back the confidence to stand on his own, and (d) has mentioned being slightly jealous of his progress, considering their similar backgrounds. So unless you plan on making Miki a romantic interest.....

Ignoring Miki, he had far more of a connection with Lina than Erica. Hell, he had more of a connection with Lina than he does with Miyuki, if we take away the link. They were both "living weapons", Strategic class magicians, controlled by an external force (Yotsuba/USNA army), concealing their true nature at school, etc.

Also, the only special consideration I saw him give Erika was the one where Erika crossed a line and he threatened her into shutting up. You know, the one where Erika almost pissed herself because she thought he was going to kill her.

Online OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8344 on: May 14, 2014, 09:11:21 PM »
Oh god... that would be hilarious... But maybe Fumiya and Tatsuya would be more plausible if we're going down that route?

Offline Chutliark

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8343 on: May 14, 2014, 08:34:31 PM »
has anyone got the idea of pairing Tatsuya to Ichijou Masaki? :huh:

:nani2: :nani2: :nani2:

Offline orig27

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8342 on: May 14, 2014, 08:34:22 PM »
........................Pampz, is that you?

Secret =3

Let me tell you why Erika should be the one with Tatsuya.

among his friends she is the only one that Tatsuya carries a special concern.

Offline diseased_mind

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8341 on: May 14, 2014, 05:08:18 PM »
Mayumi, Lina, and Erika

Mayumi, after rereading the first parts, her interactions with Tatsuya are funny and goes both ways. I mean they both try to get an upperhand with sometimes him winning but other times he thinks he got outsmarted.

Lina is someone who he can relate to as someone in similar circumstances.

Erika is though not as direct as Honoka, has her highlights. Plus she knows he's from the Yotsuba, and he knows she knows it too. (She actually got threatened) Yet this opens a position for her to be a confidant, but at this point is merely a possibility.

I excluded Honoka because the way things are now, they would not be able to see each other as equals. I don't think she can interact with Tats like they're on the same level. (Honoka fans, please don't bash me)

:wahaha:Of course I may just be clouded by biases.

Offline binh234

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8340 on: May 14, 2014, 02:30:59 PM »
If Tatsuya haven't this love toward her sister or known as sis-con, who do you wanna pair-up with him? would you still chose Miyuki over the rest or you'll chose something else beside Miyuki?

- Name of the chosen candidate
- Explain why? you chose her to pair-up with Tatsuya.

***FOR FUN***

Your avatar is my answer  :hi:

Offline XFire

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8339 on: May 14, 2014, 01:53:31 PM »
1-Mayumi:     
- because she was pretty and short; she and tatsuya really understand each other's mood and feelings; and lastly she has this kind of mischievous personality that was kind of funny.

2-Lina
- because she's beautiful with matching blue azure eyes, have a hidden background identity just like tatsu who was also close to a weapon, and lastly she keep denying her love for tatsu, just like when she was going to give him a chocolate(more likely a Honmei-choko)

3-Honoka:
- because she was really really serious and true about her feelings towards Tatsuya and the way she compete's with Miyuki it was superb.

Hey, my three favorites.

while I was thinking bout pairing him with Sakurai Honami if she doesnt die...
dunno why...

I agree with this based on the fact that as far as I know she is the only one aside from Miyuki to get a true emotional response from Tatsuya. His regret over being unable to save her and his despair when she died really hits where it hurts.

Erika because "SHE IS ERIKA"

If you cant understand what that means; well Good Luck I guess>  :wahaha:

........................Pampz, is that you?

Online OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8338 on: May 14, 2014, 11:51:43 AM »
no no no Azusa is his pet squirrel

Offline Chutliark

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8337 on: May 14, 2014, 11:37:54 AM »

eh? How about Sakurai Minami, well she's polite to all but she also seems displeased of the thought being Tatsuya's other sister.

How about a hidden relationship with Kyouko  :D ??
Or a "friend-with-benefits" relationship with Haruka :D ??

A hidden relationship with Fujibayashi huh? isn't she's already with Toshikazu, but I think she's flexible enough for double dating LOL' haha.
Then a friend with benefits relationship with Haruka in the counselor's room?  :XD:
hmm... I was thinking about Nakajou Azusa because she has this childish face,

Offline HasNoLove

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8336 on: May 14, 2014, 10:00:23 AM »

Offline tonyorobsky

• Expert of the 9 ancestral arts
  • J-Addict
  • Renommée: 41
    • View Profile
« Reply #8335 on: May 14, 2014, 09:28:34 AM »
Ayako eh...
Haven't read enough about her, not enough about her interactions with Tatsuya, about what she thinks of him (internal monologue...)
All I know is that she and her brother have a friendly relationship with Tats, that Tats gave them some training, more recently she gave Tats infos and tried to have a nice chat with him...
I guess I have to wait the traduction of v13 to read more about her. I want more about interactions between her and Tats

Also, some want to ship him with Honami (peace to her soul), but noone want to ship him with Minami...
Poor Minami, you lost to a dead woman...

Just for fun:
How about a hidden relationship with Kyouko  :D ??
Or a "friend-with-benefits" relationship with Haruka :D ??
Or... a hint: Chobits, Hand Maid May, Metal Heart... So... Did you get it :D ??

Offline orig27

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8334 on: May 14, 2014, 07:20:43 AM »
Erika because "SHE IS ERIKA"

If you cant understand what that means; well Good Luck I guess>  :wahaha:

Online OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8333 on: May 14, 2014, 01:58:31 AM »
Yeah, she would have been great. Only one problem: she's dead.
I see her as Tatsuya's older sister.

Offline Chutliark

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8332 on: May 14, 2014, 01:52:45 AM »
dunno why...

she might also be good regardless of her age she was awsome,

Offline HasNoLove

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8331 on: May 14, 2014, 01:30:49 AM »
dunno why...

Online OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8330 on: May 14, 2014, 01:10:56 AM »
I used to think that Honoka was really cute but now I'm starting to pity her more than anything else -_- Poor Honoka.
Lina I doubt he'd end up with but she's still amusing. Maybe he could adopt her as a second sister? 
Mayumi is just awesome.
Miyuki if she wasn't his sister.
Ayako because she is also awesome and very plausible at this point.
Not Erika.

Offline Chutliark

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8329 on: May 14, 2014, 01:00:32 AM »
1-Mayumi:     
- because she was pretty and short; she and tatsuya really understand each other's mood and feelings; and lastly she has this kind of mischievous personality that was kind of funny.

2-Lina
- because she's beautiful with matching blue azure eyes, have a hidden background identity just like tatsu who was also close to a weapon, and lastly she keep denying her love for tatsu, just like when she was going to give him a chocolate(more likely a Honmei-choko)

3-Honoka:
- because she was really really serious and true about her feelings towards Tatsuya and the way she compete's with Miyuki it was superb.

Offline Rac

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8328 on: May 14, 2014, 12:33:49 AM »
1. Mayumi - Beautiful, Mischievous, Understands Tatsuya to an extent, Could give emotional support (Onee sama type), Intelligent, Funny.

2. Lina - Kindred souls, Beautiful, Situations are similar, Can Understand Tatsuya and empathise with him, Extremely strong, Wonderful.

3. Ayako - Cheeky, Intelligent, Mischievous, Quite daring, Brave, After Tatsuya she's probably the one best suited for Yotsuba main chair (I think).