Funds $47 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

43%

Author Topic: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei vol.01-17+ (Old Thread)  (Read 1711666 times)

Offline Neolux

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei vol.01-16+
« Reply #10316 on: August 08, 2015, 07:56:53 PM »
We must wait for tomorrow to see more spoilers

Here i got some from anon

Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

If you want to discuss more about this topic join this page
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!
that wiki will have a lot of spoilers soon

Offline boyprangko

• J-Recruit
  • Renommée: 30
    • View Profile
« Reply #10315 on: August 08, 2015, 07:45:10 PM »
The Spoilers from 2ch, kinda long:

Offline bobbyness

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10314 on: August 08, 2015, 06:49:02 PM »
Thx to onyx and others for the info on that bastards shoddy attempt at honoka. It seriously pained my heart the past few days when i thought of honoka's condition this vol. harem ending is actually plausible for the non TMC ladies who are seriously devoted to tatsie (still cheering for you honoka). I dont even mind about the sibling's engagement

Offline Crazy Frog

• J-Member
  • Renommée: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #10313 on: August 08, 2015, 06:48:46 PM »
From what I gathered from the spoilers on Shippou's confession:

Your translate is more accurate. Please translate more, most importanly 1st day part at school.

・学校始まる・校長呼び出され、叱責
・エリカとレオはいつもどおり・達也教室はいる、みんな注目
・美月ビビってる。・昼食のとき、屋上で美雪と二人で朝食

Offline JZephK

• Peanuts.
  • J-Starter
  • Source Material > Adaptations
    • View Profile
« Reply #10312 on: August 08, 2015, 06:44:44 PM »

Thank God, I hate Shippou's character at the moment. Unless V.17 has some development on him in the first few pages/chapters, I hope he has a cruel end...  :evil-thought:

Also, thanks for all the 'summaries'/spoilers of whoever is translating it at the moment. It's pumping me up!  :karoke:

Must refresh every minute to see if new info comes up....

Offline boyprangko

• J-Recruit
  • Renommée: 30
    • View Profile
« Reply #10311 on: August 08, 2015, 06:40:42 PM »
Shippou's attempted confession is vol 17, every spoiler I've been posting over the last couple of days is from vol 17.
Sure, the current 4chan thread with the spoilers is here:
Can't remember if I've posted this here. From True Alchemist:
From TrueAlchemist:

Offline z3r0

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #10310 on: August 08, 2015, 06:23:54 PM »
>Lina did not come

RIP half of my expectation for this vol;_;

Offline OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
  • Renommée: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #10309 on: August 08, 2015, 06:00:45 PM »
Shippou's attempted confession is vol 17, every spoiler I've been posting over the last couple of days is from vol 17.
Sure, the current 4chan thread with the spoilers is here:
Can't remember if I've posted this here. From True Alchemist:
From TrueAlchemist:

Offline bobbyness

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10308 on: August 08, 2015, 05:29:21 PM »
Yes and I think Honoka is kind of don't really believe him when he said that (maybe around 50-50) since she thought that she never heard that kind of magic.

She'll find it more believable when she hears about him being yotsuba

According to the rest of the families Miyuki is a very strong and special magician, and tatsuya is good but not something special, if tatsuya is famous for something it is his intellegence, now that can't be passed and can only be cultivated by experience, now which one is better option as a partner? obviously it is miyuki since genes are what matters most to magicians. Remember all this is in POV of those who don't know Tatsuya's real power.

Intelligence CAN be inherited. Just saying

On a separate subject, @onyx could i have the link on 4chan where you get the spoilers? And when did shippou attempt to confess to honoka, this vol 17?

Offline dunadan

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10307 on: August 08, 2015, 04:59:22 PM »
even though it is kinda inappropriate (kinda incest), i like the way Miyuki loves Tats.
she loves him in a (once again, kinda weird) beautiful way.

hahahahaha
i'm eager to know how Ichijou would react to her rejection

Offline OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10306 on: August 08, 2015, 03:54:51 PM »
From anon via amtro:
About that spoiler from TrueAlchemist
From anon:
From anon:
From anon:
From anon:
From anon:
From anon:
From anon:

Offline blackwhite67

• J-Addict
  • Renommée: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #10305 on: August 08, 2015, 03:23:20 PM »
What??!?
Shippou wants Honoka? Nonono, pls no
Honoka deserves someone better then Shippou, who can be argued as the worst character in the series.

Also I'm liking this Miyuki/Maya descent into madness. Hopefully all this culminates into something.

Well, then you'll be happy to hear this. Shippou never got to confess. Yeah. Damn sleazebag was "comforting" her when she left the room because she couldn't take the tension. Was about to confess when Shizuku flew in to save the day. She confronted Honoka in private and told her she had to make a choice.

Quote (selected)
either give up, keep her relation with tatsuya as it is know or become tatsuya's mistress; honoka can't give her an answer
Also, later on Honoka has a private talk with Miyuki where the two girls reconciliate and Honoka reminds Miyuki that she will not give up become Tatsuya lover

Offline total89

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10304 on: August 08, 2015, 02:38:34 PM »
To those that bash Mayumi, you should at least consider the politics of tmc. Tatsuya WAS NOT official yotsuba member and in addition 2nd course status ruled him out as her partner. Of course 9sc performance improved tats status, but still tmc gets priority in engagement. Well, Maya bomb changed everything and make up people think: Hey he's TMC & strong; great option. That removed most of her mental block now that they both have the required status to be together. Well, that's my opinion.

Offline awesome909

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10303 on: August 08, 2015, 02:35:03 PM »
What??!?
Shippou wants Honoka? Nonono, pls no
Honoka deserves someone better then Shippou, who can be argued as the worst character in the series.

Also I'm liking this Miyuki/Maya descent into madness. Hopefully all this culminates into something.

Offline Yatagarasu

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10302 on: August 08, 2015, 01:51:44 PM »
So what's the deal with those nuclear weapons?

They were stolen from USNA by Jiedo and instead of sending Lina, they sent Benjamin Canopus. She leaks the info to Tatsuya. The aim is to detonate on Japan soil I guess and frame him for it? I guess that'll be the plot for vol. 18 among other things. Sounds good.

Also who is Yakumo talking to? That'll be interesting. Can't be Jiedo I think.

Offline RDF

• Gundam Meister
  • J-Starter
  • Just As Planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #10301 on: August 08, 2015, 01:12:31 PM »
From AP24:

Offline total89

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10300 on: August 08, 2015, 12:57:38 PM »
From spoilers, I think that Kudou take the blame to remove the heat for Saegusa and protect them 4 the sake of maintaining so called 'balance' of tmc.

Offline miyukichan

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10299 on: August 08, 2015, 12:00:39 PM »
need to know more about v17 spoilers info  :onionfacepalm:

Offline blackwhite67

• J-Addict
  • Renommée: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #10298 on: August 08, 2015, 09:21:56 AM »
V17spoilers...  would really appreciate more info on the Kudou/Saegusa thing.  It just doesn't make sense to me that Koichi doesn't take any damage?  Maybe someone can explain.

Shippou might be glad he didn't confess to Honoka since he's now an official scion of a 10MC?  Will he still bear a grudge against the Saegusa?

And would still like to hear about Yakumo's reaction to the engagement.

Want... Want... Want

Well, what Kudou did was much worse, conspiring with Zhou to test weapons on young magicians.

Offline Onesoulhappy

• J-Recruit
  • Renommée: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #10297 on: August 08, 2015, 09:15:41 AM »
V17spoilers...  would really appreciate more info on the Kudou/Saegusa thing.  It just doesn't make sense to me that Koichi doesn't take any damage?  Maybe someone can explain.

Shippou might be glad he didn't confess to Honoka since he's now an official scion of a 10MC?  Will he still bear a grudge against the Saegusa?

And would still like to hear about Yakumo's reaction to the engagement.

Want... Want... Want

Offline Yatagarasu

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10296 on: August 08, 2015, 09:00:11 AM »
Thank you so much OnyxObsidian!

I wonder if Shippou knows of Honoka's bloodline or is simply going for a powerful magician, because I doubt it's love. Anyway, she's getting more and more pathetic, hopefully this suffering ends soon. I wonder if this ends in the exact same way as the situation with Mibu. Tatsuya rejects her, Shippou picks up the pieces. Also nice to see Tats playing it straight, for as long as he's engaged to Miyuki, and dealing with Mayumi.

Maya may be insane but she's really entertaining too.

Offline OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10295 on: August 08, 2015, 07:46:33 AM »
Thanks for the heads up

From amtro:

From True Alchemist:

From amtro:

From True Alchemist/ Amtro:

From amtro

From TrueAlchemist:

From amtro:

From anon:

Offline MknR Rec

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 230
  • PM/email open only 4 applications.Globe 4 updates.
    • View Profile
    • Status
« Reply #10294 on: August 08, 2015, 07:40:36 AM »
Head on over to animesuki now. TA and Amtro are posting spoilers as they come along.

Offline OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10293 on: August 08, 2015, 07:34:42 AM »
Spoilers from 2chan compiled by TrueAlchemist:

Use google translate to read.

Offline rdaneel02

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10292 on: August 08, 2015, 06:15:34 AM »
Is there any other place(Website) where i can purchase or order Mahouka Novels?
I live in India and....well Amazon.jp And Amazon.com doesn't work with my international cards, Paypal doesn't work with Amazon, so i'm quite helpless, if someone know any tip please tell me.
im assuming u know japanese ? just enable internation payments in ur internet banking page. works for hdfc mastercard debit card. i have the same attached to my paypal. mostly mastercard works no problem . hdfc and sbi master cards pose no problem i have made purchases on ebay alibaba and amazon.com

Offline $!D

• J-Recruit
  • Renommée: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10291 on: August 08, 2015, 05:55:14 AM »
Is there any other place(Website) where i can purchase or order Mahouka Novels?
I live in India and....well Amazon.jp And Amazon.com doesn't work with my international cards, Paypal doesn't work with Amazon, so i'm quite helpless, if someone know any tip please tell me.

Offline Onesoulhappy

• J-Recruit
  • Renommée: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #10290 on: August 08, 2015, 05:30:32 AM »
So who else suspects that Miya has some sleeping conditions that will thwart Maya's Tat x Miyuki pairing? Author already wrote himself an out with branch family having "conditional" oaths. Given Miya was the best at mind magic, there could be plenty of buried triggers that break open his emotions.

Miyuki also seems to be degenerating into obsession/madness concerning her brother. Her genes may have gotten scrubbed but it looks like someone missed something with her mental makeup. At this point Tatsuya is being Miyuki's anchor/stability wise. Over last few novels could be argued is Miyuki's descent into madness. Maya certainty isn't stable by end of 16.

Also I doubt Kudoa can't tell whether Tatsuya x Miyuki is brother and sister. Politically the 10MC will throw a hissy fit over Tat, especially when his strategic magic gets leaked to the world. Unless Maya just wants to eliminate all the other clans due to Tats new weapon.

I still strongly suspect that one reason we were given an in depth explanation of Honoka's dependency/loyalty genetic trait was so that we'd recognize the similarity to Miyuki's progression of feelings for Tatsuya.  It was a major theme of the Reminiscences volume?  And her experience of regrowth as 'merging' was totally different from what anyone else experiences.

Maya said they weren't totally in control of Miyuki's modification.  Maybe the result wasn't as perfect as she thinks.  But then Maya could well consider Miyuki having a dependency/loyalty trait another bonus from the process?

Offline Acass

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10289 on: August 08, 2015, 05:21:59 AM »
Some fans have already gotten their copies. And now the wait begins..

I get the feeling that I will reload this page multiple times per minute during the next few days..

Offline massaka

• J-Starter
  • onii-sama
    • View Profile
« Reply #10288 on: August 08, 2015, 05:08:29 AM »

And now, my watch for spoilers begins...

Offline MknR Rec

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
    • Status
« Reply #10287 on: August 08, 2015, 02:08:46 AM »

Offline mehazava

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10286 on: August 08, 2015, 01:58:59 AM »
Does anyone know a place where you can read MKnR sidestories?(second year 9sc and any other but xSAO crossover and ones that included in main story) Preferably in english. I found a link to chinese ones there but it doesn't work.

Offline miyukichan

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10285 on: August 08, 2015, 01:38:22 AM »
 :hi: i'm new here , will be waiting for volume 17 to be translated by the team :D

Offline Crazy Frog

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10284 on: August 08, 2015, 12:56:53 AM »
Elder Kudou worry about Tatsuya  :clappering: ... Yotsuba worry about Tatsuya going crazy  :scared:.. USNA worry about Tatsuya .. everyone worried about Tatsuya-kun..  :scared: but

I think the real threat is Yotsuba 's current generation females, ,Ayako ,Miyuki and Yuuka..  :coowl:

Miyuki : The one who ll do anything to make sure her onii sama is beside her  :happy:

Ayako : The one who walked into the hideout of USNA spec ops and negotiate with high ranking officer . She wasn't even in High school in that time     :huwah:

Yuuka-nee : The one who wrote thesis about replacing WMDs , such thesis is quite extreme that it was censored.  :yabai:

and  previous generation female ,the aunt, Maya is a sage,too.  :dizzy:

Don't forget Katsuhige that have magic power like Roy Mustang FMA

Offline yelinnphyo1988

• J-Starter
  • Ok... I am here
    • View Profile
« Reply #10283 on: August 07, 2015, 11:01:39 PM »
Elder Kudou worry about Tatsuya  :clappering: ... Yotsuba worry about Tatsuya going crazy  :scared:.. USNA worry about Tatsuya .. everyone worried about Tatsuya-kun..  :scared: but

I think the real threat is Yotsuba 's current generation females, ,Ayako ,Miyuki and Yuuka..  :coowl:

Miyuki : The one who ll do anything to make sure her onii sama is beside her  :happy:

Ayako : The one who walked into the hideout of USNA spec ops and negotiate with high ranking officer . She wasn't even in High school in that time     :huwah:

Yuuka-nee : The one who wrote thesis about replacing WMDs , such thesis is quite extreme that it was censored.  :yabai:

and  previous generation female ,the aunt, Maya is a sage,too.  :dizzy:

Offline kick_quiapo

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10282 on: August 07, 2015, 10:38:26 PM »
The time has come for

- Miyuki to build "The Wall" which will block the creatures of the North (Ichijous) and appoint the Yotsubas as the Watchers of the Wall...

haha..

* The long wait is almost over and we are just hours away for this long awaited piece of art.. i just want to say that i am almost at my wits end thinking/waiting for this volume to come.. luckily they did not delay it much longer i really really want to see the reactions of the world when the One True God is here.
I hope we have some awesome revelations to come.

- To those that provided us spoilers, Thanks a lot to you guys and keep it coming.

"Winter is Coming"

Offline fancia

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10281 on: August 07, 2015, 10:11:54 PM »
So who else suspects that Miya has some sleeping conditions that will thwart Maya's Tat x Miyuki pairing? Author already wrote himself an out with branch family having "conditional" oaths. Given Miya was the best at mind magic, there could be plenty of buried triggers that break open his emotions.

Miyuki also seems to be degenerating into obsession/madness concerning her brother. Her genes may have gotten scrubbed but it looks like someone missed something with her mental makeup. At this point Tatsuya is being Miyuki's anchor/stability wise. Over last few novels could be argued is Miyuki's descent into madness. Maya certainty isn't stable by end of 16.

Also I doubt Kudoa can't tell whether Tatsuya x Miyuki is brother and sister. Politically the 10MC will throw a hissy fit over Tat, especially when his strategic magic gets leaked to the world. Unless Maya just wants to eliminate all the other clans due to Tats new weapon.

I don't think so, what Miya did wasn't a seal but removal; Miya doesn't have a 'seal' kind of Magic, only Yuuka's mother has it. Miya did those operation after she carefully considered it over and over again; she thought she did it for the best for Tatsuya. She was afraid that Tatsuya might harm others on the fit of his uncontrollable emotions so she removed his strong emotion; she was afraid that he would become only a mass murderer robot so she left the last remaining strong emotion only to Miyuki for him (even if it severely harmed her); she was afraid that she would kill Tatsuya by accident using cocytus so she made herself unable to love him. Even if there's a way, it's only Miya who could do it; there's no other magician who has the same magic like Miya, not even in Yotsuba.

I think Miyuki just loves Tatsuya very much; she is able to sacrifice herself for Tatsuya; she is ready to give up her love for Tatsuya if it means Tatsuya could be free from his guardian status. Sure Miyuki is obsessed with Tatsuya (though not to the point of madness, she is still able to control herself) but it's almost the same with every single woman who fall in love so so deeply with a man and vice versa. Honoka is another example, even if she was clearly rejected, still she desperately clings to Tatsuya; and she just barely knew Tatsuya at that time. Tatsuya himself could be said to be obsessed with Miyuki; he himself said that he desperately needs Miyuki more than Miyuki needs him to the level that he is going to nuke the world if he lost Miyuki.

Yotsuba is very secretive, Kudou doesn't know every single Yotsuba's secrets. Moreover, Maya, using her pro-acting skill, could say that she did it to protect her son and Miyuki since she doesn't want them to experience that dahan incident and end up like her (probably using her motherly fake sad smile and tears); she would continue saying things like Tatsuya is her miracle since she thought she could never have a child of her own so he is very precious to her and would do everything to protect them even if it means she has to lie to the world and to her own son. The 10MC could suspect it but if they test Tatsuya and Miyuki, it would show them not as brother and sister since Miyuki has been genetically altered. With this kind of evidences, they have no way to say otherwise. 

Maya indeed has that 'to destroy everything' on her plan, if Miyuki dies from the meddling of 10MC and the world, Tatsuya would make sure to spare none of them on his brutal revenge, after that he is going to nuke the world. 

Offline Sinister666

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: -12
    • View Profile
« Reply #10280 on: August 07, 2015, 09:32:51 PM »
Well, I got to say that I don't mind the big-boobed cousin-imouto-waifu either...

Either way, my full support goes for hentai harem endings. What's so bad about Miyuki+Honoka+Mayumi? Stupid monogamy...

I prefer he end up with just one girl, but a harem without imouto is good too.

Offline crackedcactus

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10279 on: August 07, 2015, 09:06:00 PM »

Offline SamKawaiiSenpai

• J-Starter
  • Life is Just SO Weird!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10278 on: August 07, 2015, 08:50:35 PM »
Ah ya welcome to 2 days ago.

lol sorry havnt been here in a while

Offline Darkonus

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10277 on: August 07, 2015, 08:43:43 PM »
Volume 17 is out and on sale just found the Pictures of the Raw Version

http://dengekibunko.dengeki.com/books/1508mahoukakoukou17/?page=1

Ah ya welcome to 2 days ago.

Offline SamKawaiiSenpai

• J-Starter
  • Life is Just SO Weird!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10276 on: August 07, 2015, 08:42:23 PM »
Volume 17 is out and on sale just found the Pictures of the Raw Version

Offline azurehyaline

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #10275 on: August 07, 2015, 07:37:47 PM »

I prefer Onii sama  :wakuwaku:

Well, I got to say that I don't mind the big-boobed cousin-imouto-waifu either...

Either way, my full support goes for hentai harem endings. What's so bad about Miyuki+Honoka+Mayumi? Stupid monogamy...

Offline MknR Rec

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
    • Status
« Reply #10274 on: August 07, 2015, 07:36:04 PM »
MKNR, will your group also being doing SAO, or does your group only do Mahouka?

We only do mahouka. If members are interested in working on different projects they can do that, however our group is dedicated to mahouka and I have no intention of thinning out our human resources on multiple projects.

Man, I love you.

Thank you for providing us mahouka.

No problem, thanks for the compliment.  :elephantdancef:

So basically if someone wants to read these translations they need to be a member of jcafe?  I'm okay with that and get why it's important if that's what you are asking. 

Is there any way we can help you out with this if we see reposting on other sites?  Moderator reports at the sites or let you know?  Or do you pretty much have it covered through past experience?

Not necessarily. For instance we shared the docs on 4chan and the facebook group as well. But we are trying to keep a low profile and compiling an incomplete work document and calling it the LN release does not sit well with any of us. I'll admit that I haven't been very good at replying to all the editor applicants, but that's because I want the TLCs to be over with before I hand over the LN for polishing. Compare it to polishing an uncut diamond, vs polishing a cut diamond. I want the final release to be as high quality as we can get it.

There are a large amount of compiled spoilers and text translations floating about. I'll do my best to see if I can find them all and bring them together, so that when new members ask for the volumes they can read those if they want, to keep them busy.

Offline testeottilio

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10273 on: August 07, 2015, 12:58:08 PM »
I keep seeing all these requests for links and status updates in my inbox and on the forums. Truth is the TLCs are currently working on both V15 and V16, when they are done the editing can begin and when that is done it will have to be quality checked. One of the TLCs does not work online much and as such he does not update either of the docs despite the fact that he's working on them, the other one has just barely gotten started, but this one updates frequently. I can upload progress doc with this one's marked progress, but I can assure you that not an awful lot has been done yet since our new TLC started this week.

Also these endless requests and people sharing the documents without consulting us are demoralizing our translators. I will request for this to cease immediately. DO NOT repost our docs, do not even link to the post. Instead tell the person in question to look for it in the thread themself. Security through obscurity, the less people know of the fact that translations are continuing at this moment, the better. Also if you want to give me thanks simply give me karma, please do not flood my inbox with thank you notes. I appreciate the gesture, but in the end this only clutters my PMs which are limited in the first place, use the button to my left instead.

Our translators share a desire to continue working on V17, although due to a busy schedule progress will be notably slower. On the flip side it's only 1 volume now as opposed to 2 and the previous 2 are translated, so they won't affect the progress of V17. Volume 18 will be out some time late in the year, or early in 2016. We aim to have V17 finished by then.
Man, I love you.

Thank you for providing us mahouka.

Offline yelinnphyo1988

• J-Starter
  • Ok... I am here
    • View Profile
« Reply #10272 on: August 07, 2015, 12:57:26 PM »
SAO vs Mahouka! Which one do you prefer?  :evil-thought:

I prefer Onii sama  :wakuwaku:

Offline Lincoln

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10271 on: August 07, 2015, 12:45:00 PM »
SAO vs Mahouka! Which one do you prefer?  :evil-thought:

Offline Heikichi

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10270 on: August 07, 2015, 12:17:24 PM »
Has he said hes doing it, I thought the last he said he was taking a break. I guess ill wait till he says something on it.

Well, Firstly volume 16 isn't out yet for SAO and secondly one of his posts mention that there's no need to worry about volumes stacking up suggesting he has intentions of translating it when its out. From what I know it comes out on August 8th.

EDIT: End of SAO discussion

Offline Darkonus

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10269 on: August 07, 2015, 12:05:57 PM »
SAO is done by Tap.

Has he said hes doing it, I thought the last he said he was taking a break. I guess ill wait till he says something on it.

Offline Heikichi

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10268 on: August 07, 2015, 12:03:43 PM »

SAO is done by Tap.

Offline Silver001

• J-Hero
  • Renommée: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #10267 on: August 07, 2015, 11:51:25 AM »

They are busy enough with Mahouka, it's not like it was hard to find SAO translations.