Funds $0 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

0%

Author Topic: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei vol.01-13+  (Read 745718 times)

spaz, nexarion, greyhaze, komarec and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline boyprangko

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 25
    • View Profile
Re: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei vol.01-13+
« Reply #8007 on: April 27, 2014, 05:07:36 AM »
I couldn't wait for the spoilers, so I skipped to the last chapter.  For those interested, here's Chapter 8, in Japanese.  I'm pretty sure some people wouldn't mind using google translate on it.

Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Offline expertus

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8006 on: April 27, 2014, 04:06:36 AM »
tats loses the race to launch the new cad... it doesn t seem good
does tats use his decomp and regrowth magic in front of the kurobas, with them knowing that it is him that his casting that magic, or do they only know that a masked magician is interfering and that saved their father arm?

he, or rather Taurus Silver, did just release the flight magic and that thing counts more than what the thought-processing CADs... Flight in modern magic was deemed impossible after all until Tats finish it... He just needs a little bit of time until he release a new turning point to the history of MKnR magic...

Thanks for the spoiler Monstratboy... Now, I wonder what would Tats and the Yotsuba's reaction against Zhou and the Kudou in the next volume...

Offline dvc1

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8005 on: April 26, 2014, 07:57:27 PM »
tats loses the race to launch the new cad... it doesn t seem good
does tats use his decomp and regrowth magic in front of the kurobas, with them knowing that it is him that his casting that magic, or do they only know that a masked magician is interfering and that saved their father arm?

Offline cryberry

• J-Member
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8004 on: April 26, 2014, 07:32:42 PM »
oooooh... this is making me so excited to read it.  :XD:

I'd be happy to read gt if a kind person would post one up since my Japanese is at the level of a pre-schooler.

I really appreciate the spoilers since it staves off the hunger somehow... (or maybe it fuels it more?)

I'm following the anime and I really like seeing the characters moving, although I don't like cutting scenes from the book (but I know I can't demand).

Offline Monstratboy

• J-Addict
  • Renommée: 27
  • MKR's Shiba T.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8003 on: April 26, 2014, 07:15:14 PM »
Wow, that was pretty fast paced, especially considering all the conspiracy hidden behind conspiracy hidden behind even more conspiracy.  And people in novel really do consider Tatsuya a dangerous individual who has a habit of going on rampages or getting into trouble.  Thankfully he's not as bad as Trevor from GTAV

Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Offline DarkDooM

• Godfather of jCafe
  • J-Titan
  • Renommée: 2398
    • View Profile
« Reply #8002 on: April 26, 2014, 05:43:41 AM »
Volume 13: torrent

Offline f36n11s27

• J-Member
  • Renommée: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #8001 on: April 26, 2014, 05:09:50 AM »
Thanks Miguelostos :yay:

Offline ulrique

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8000 on: April 26, 2014, 02:14:56 AM »
Thank you very much.

Offline kiritoxasuna

• Novel Fanatic!
  • J-Addict
  • Renommée: 10
  • must read a volume of light novel a day
    • View Profile
« Reply #7999 on: April 25, 2014, 10:39:39 PM »
yes the volume is now for download. i must read this. i've been waiting for this for so long. :XD: :XD: :XD:

Offline dvc1

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7998 on: April 25, 2014, 09:54:28 PM »
wow the vol is up for download
Does this mean that there is going to start raining spoilers?

Offline Miguelostos

• J-Titan
  • Renommée: 2025
    • View Profile
Re: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei vol.01-12+
« Reply #7997 on: April 25, 2014, 09:30:05 PM »

Volume 13
Edit:Uploaded to mediafire.

Offline Jirachier

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #7996 on: April 25, 2014, 12:12:22 AM »

Offline OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
  • Renommée: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #7995 on: April 24, 2014, 11:47:47 PM »
From Flere821:
Quote (selected)

Offline francemaid

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7994 on: April 24, 2014, 11:17:07 PM »
 :kawaii:  :banzai: Thanks

Offline Gohanish

• J-Addict
  • Renommée: 1
  • I may not be the best but i am not the worst eithe
    • View Profile
« Reply #7993 on: April 24, 2014, 08:09:22 PM »
If it's not happening during the Steeplechase event, the parasite dolls shouldn't be fielded yet, right?

Vol.13's afterword says: The story this time is not about the 9 Schools Competition, but surrounds the Parasi-Doll conspiracy, and since the focal point is the Steeplechase Cross-Country as the stage, most of the activity of the participants in the other competitions have been left out.

So for me, that means it's happening during the event. As for

umm what do you mean isnt everyone saying that he is running this errand durin the steeplechase or was it just me

Offline Vampirecat

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #7992 on: April 24, 2014, 06:25:28 PM »
About that...

If it's not happening during the Steeplechase event, the parasite dolls shouldn't be fielded yet, right?

Hum...
why do you say that he will be on the terrain of  steeplechase? Doesn t he leave the 9sc to go somewhere

Vol.13's afterword says: The story this time is not about the 9 Schools Competition, but surrounds the Parasi-Doll conspiracy, and since the focal point is the Steeplechase Cross-Country as the stage, most of the activity of the participants in the other competitions have been left out.

So for me, that means it's happening during the event. As for

Offline Gohanish

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #7991 on: April 24, 2014, 08:47:10 AM »
umm he is wearing the suit so it could be considered fanservice for people .

Offline dvc1

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7990 on: April 24, 2014, 08:33:07 AM »
But the text in the picture
Since the most of the action supposedly takes place during the Steeplechase Crosscountry event (at least according to the afterword), I wonder how Tatsuya will get through this without drawing the attention of 9 Schools Competition monitors. The event would be broadcast to viewers and displayed to the live audience, right?

Hum...
why do you say that he will be on the terrain of  steeplechase? Doesn t he leave the 9sc to go somewhere

Offline Anon-501

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7989 on: April 24, 2014, 05:11:51 AM »
Since the most of the action supposedly takes place during the Steeplechase Crosscountry event (at least according to the afterword), I wonder how Tatsuya will get through this without drawing the attention of 9 Schools Competition monitors. The event would be broadcast to viewers and displayed to the live audience, right?

About that...

Offline Vampirecat

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #7988 on: April 24, 2014, 01:03:02 AM »
Actually i want spoilers for the same part as you. It is the part of the vol that we know nothing about!

Offline dvc1

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7987 on: April 23, 2014, 07:14:45 PM »
By maya you mean miya and about her relation with tatsurou from what i remember from the earlier vols. miyuki only starting hating him after he married just after their other died or maybe there was a mistress involved? Anyway in the begining of the marriage at least they must have had a helthy relathionship for no one saying anything so far about it, so i don t think there is a reason for miya to refuse him...
no spoilers even from the people who have their own LN, so no links that will help us with this boredom... :sigh:

btw, this thread is not dead... it's just barely living...

Anyways, from the spoilers what is your most awaited part of Vol. 13? Mine is

Actually i want spoilers for the same part as you. It is the part of the vol that we know nothing about!

Offline Gohanish

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #7986 on: April 23, 2014, 06:16:08 PM »
meteor stream doesnt decompose objects . it results in . its simply using light to form lasers which can pierce anything . its simply rhe work of that special activation sequence just like broniac though the results they obtain are slightly different. tatsuya is mutation . dont lump him with them. well sashiko has taken chapter 1 we can only wait

Replied: April 23, 2014, 06:25:05 PM
You know, what i would really like to see is a link to spoilers
Regarding the topic, he meant that all those magic can target living organisms directly (not meteor stream) but he forgot that mental interference is a yotsuba speciality and it obviously has always targeted living organisms, meteor stream targets light and decomposition information structures. So it was kind of a bad example. Btw the relative on the quote is refering to one of the kurobas (almost 100%sure) though i don t remember the scene exactly.
This forum is too deaaaddd

there are holes in that statement.  direct interference might refer to body or astral form or both . similar to suzune's ability. by the way decomposition can target everything except astral bodies . well miyuki in one way has the ultimate lunar attack

well there was something i wanted peoples views for . well tatsurou snd maya did they really do it or it was simply just like how the kudous did it . also was it both the times . if so i guess he was darn unlucky in many ways

Offline expertus

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7985 on: April 23, 2014, 05:58:19 PM »
Regarding the topic, he meant that all those magic can target living organisms directly (not meteor stream) but he forgot that mental interference is a yotsuba speciality and it obviously has always targeted living organisms, meteor stream targets light and decomposition information structures. So it was kind of a bad example. Btw the relative on the quote is refering to one of the kurobas (almost 100%sure) though i don t remember the scene exactly.

no spoilers even from the people who have their own LN, so no links that will help us with this boredom... :sigh:

btw, this thread is not dead... it's just barely living...

Anyways, from the spoilers what is your most awaited part of Vol. 13? Mine is

Offline dvc1

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7984 on: April 23, 2014, 02:51:51 PM »
Mental Structure Interference -> Juste like his name
Meteor Stream -> is decomposing through ray of light
Decomposition -> is decomposing to atomic level
Rupture -> is evaporating body's fluids

I don't see any link between Rupture and the others.

Offline ulrique

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7983 on: April 23, 2014, 04:34:10 AM »
I also wonder whether Miya and Maya's mother was an Ichijou, from which Mental Structure Interference, Meteor Stream and Decomposition stemmed from. Food for thought.
Mental Structure Interference -> Juste like his name
Meteor Stream -> is decomposing through ray of light
Decomposition -> is decomposing to atomic level
Rupture -> is evaporating body's fluids

I don't see any link between Rupture and the others.

Offline Gohanish

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #7982 on: April 23, 2014, 03:39:04 AM »
After reading about the 1st Institute's research focus being the direct interference into living organisms, it really made me wonder if Tatsuya would curbstomp Rupture just like Meteor Stream. I also wonder whether Miya and Maya's mother was an Ichijou, from which Mental Structure Interference, Meteor Stream and Decomposition stemmed from. Food for thought.

I want more info on Maya's mum now.

Also, in Volume 12 it stated that
Hmm... does this mean that Fujibayashi and him are related???

Replied: April 22, 2014, 10:18:01 PM
The Remembrance Arc chapter 1 manga is out, translated

huh where the heck did you bring that relation from are you confused about their natures or something. mental interference and meteor stream are purely magics born from the two main abilities of yotsuba . i dont get your train of thoughts just how did you come to that relation no seriously

Offline OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7981 on: April 22, 2014, 09:04:15 PM »
After reading about the 1st Institute's research focus being the direct interference into living organisms, it really made me wonder if Tatsuya would curbstomp Rupture just like Meteor Stream. I also wonder whether Miya and Maya's mother was an Ichijou, from which Mental Structure Interference, Meteor Stream and Decomposition stemmed from. Food for thought.

I want more info on Maya's mum now.

Also, in Volume 12 it stated that
Hmm... does this mean that Fujibayashi and him are related???

Replied: April 22, 2014, 10:18:01 PM
The Remembrance Arc chapter 1 manga is out, translated

Offline expertus

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7980 on: April 22, 2014, 12:39:10 PM »
No one posted the raw of volume 13?

I guess so...
If I remember it correctly, it took a few weeks or even a month before the raw of Vol. 12 was posted... I do know someone in this thread might give us the links like the last time, can't remember his/her name though, sorry...

Offline ulrique

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7979 on: April 22, 2014, 02:22:01 AM »
No one posted the raw of volume 13?

Offline expertus

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7978 on: April 21, 2014, 09:05:46 PM »
I totally agree with Gohanish and dvc1... The Kudou went too far this time and it might affect the magician population badly...

Offline Gohanish

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #7977 on: April 21, 2014, 09:32:58 AM »
@dvc1

While I see your point, I don't think retsu was considering that. He was mainly driven by his love towards his grandson.
And if he has complete control over the whole development of the parasite dolls he gets more power and influence.

Also Tatsuya's and the first high school demonstration was proof that magicians can contribute to society in other ways. Using both these things they could end the military dependence on magicians.

Edit - Chap 0 also gives us the reason why Kudou when against the mainstream idea that magic strength is everything in the previous 9 school competition. Yay character development!

nono thats where their views clash and so tatsuya will annihiliate the kudou house well he already warned mayumi in vol11 . and i agree with dvc1 . well old people get lost easily so it cant be helped he is contradictory afterall

Offline Blackcat77

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7976 on: April 21, 2014, 06:50:00 AM »
@dvc1

While I see your point, I don't think retsu was considering that. He was mainly driven by his love towards his grandson.
And if he has complete control over the whole development of the parasite dolls he gets more power and influence.

Also Tatsuya's and the first high school demonstration was proof that magicians can contribute to society in other ways. Using both these things they could end the military dependence on magicians.

Edit - Chap 0 also gives us the reason why Kudou when against the mainstream idea that magic strength is everything in the previous 9 school competition. Yay character development!

Offline dvc1

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7975 on: April 21, 2014, 04:52:23 AM »
Can someone explain me how can retsu think his plan is good?
The more i think the worse his plan gets!
He wants to create magic robots! Why would ppl need magicians If there are robots to take their responsabilities? FINALLY the anti magician movement and the government can get rid of magicians and regain control. They are no longer needed!oops, goodbye ten master clan sistem, we have robots now, normal ppl can finally get rid of the powerful and dangerous magicians without fear of the consequences.
What if someone somehow controls the loyalty of the parasites? Hello king of the world?
What If terrorists steal retsu's plan and start creating their magic robots? Hello never ending war fought by robots?
What if the parasites somehow gain their free will and decide to take over the world?
What If normal ppl start using robots to kill magicians?
Argh! Stupid plan!

Offline Gohanish

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #7974 on: April 20, 2014, 06:12:46 PM »
sorry but i think watching anime will ruin my spirit in a no. of ways so i am not doing it . dont take offence its my personal opinion.i like novels more than anything . also just reading novels and manga can allow one to call himself an otaku right

Replied: April 20, 2014, 07:54:24 PM
its finally out oh yeah

Offline dvc1

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7973 on: April 20, 2014, 04:35:40 PM »
Some cads in the anime are lame... Like tats and masaki's cad...
And did he explain regrowth and how special it is in the ep?

Offline expertus

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7972 on: April 20, 2014, 03:32:18 PM »
Thank goodness that Sashiko is starting to translate... Best of luck to the translators...

As for some spoilers that I think wasn't been spoiled here:

BTW, anyone seen the 3rd episode of the anime? Those 3D graphics when they're explaining is cool and that fanservice scene with Miyuki is gorgeous...

Offline dvc1

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7971 on: April 20, 2014, 12:24:01 PM »
well i hope its a long chapter but it seems the translation wont be in order again . i hope someone present the spoilers soon

Larentian kind of made a summarie or translation of chap 0 a while ago when it was a preview for the vol...

I can t believe the lack of spoilers about tats side jobs for the yotsuba.... Not even about the 4 possible bad guys that maybe attack him...

Offline Gohanish

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #7970 on: April 20, 2014, 07:06:45 AM »
well i hope its a long chapter but it seems the translation wont be in order again . i hope someone present the spoilers soon

Offline OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7969 on: April 20, 2014, 06:19:46 AM »
Well, good news! Sashiko in the baka tsuki forums just mentioned that he is almost finished with chapter 0's translation so should be finished soon. Also larethian mentioned:
Also royaloyalz said that:
Larethian also mentioned:
Don't know if these count as spoilers but ill just list them as that anyways...

Offline expertus

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7968 on: April 20, 2014, 05:43:21 AM »
wow neverthought this thread would remain unused for so long just after the novel being released

Well, too little spoilers to discuss with...
This thread would probably going to get busy once more when Vol. 13 spoilers or preferably been translated in Baka-tsuki...

Offline krimety

• Peruser of Awesomeness
  • J-Member
  • Penguins... they're persnickety!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7967 on: April 20, 2014, 05:35:11 AM »
I think everyone is just silent with anticipation?

Offline Gohanish

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #7966 on: April 20, 2014, 12:16:00 AM »
wow neverthought this thread would remain unused for so long just after the novel being released

Offline expertus

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7965 on: April 17, 2014, 08:07:05 PM »
Me wants summaries
Why did the spoilers stop? I Am too curious

Even in the animesuki they stopped spoiling...   :imc:

Offline dvc1

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7964 on: April 17, 2014, 02:33:50 PM »
Me wants summaries
Why did the spoilers stop? I Am too curious

Offline OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7963 on: April 17, 2014, 07:40:16 AM »
somewhere on animesuki it was mentioned that fumiya smashed shipppou, but there are no concrete spoilers on that out yet

Offline kaizersoze

• J-Member
  • ningen shikkaku
    • View Profile
« Reply #7962 on: April 17, 2014, 07:16:59 AM »
at what period we use to get spoiler summaries after the novel releases in the past? Just wanna know this.

P.S. any spoiler info on shippou vs kuroba battle?

Offline ulrique

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7961 on: April 17, 2014, 12:54:50 AM »
Itsuwa Mio went into the army's vessel, not to Great Asia. Her power is tomanipulate water.

Offline hoshin

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7960 on: April 16, 2014, 11:09:44 PM »
magicians can't leave their countries, particularly not especially strong ones like Tatsuya. Therefore the story would have to be set in Japan

The other strategic magician of japan traveled to the great asian alliance for "peace".

Offline expertus

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7959 on: April 16, 2014, 09:31:25 PM »
yeah but i don't understand why Lina can leave USNA

It was a cover mission to investigate if one of Shiba siblings was responsible to the strategic class attack on the East Asian Alliance base via exchange student program (Lina was sent to 1st High while Shizuku was sent to USNA).

Offline OnyxObsidian

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7958 on: April 16, 2014, 09:30:29 PM »
I thought Lina leaving the USNA was a bit odd too, as did she at the time, if I remember correctly. The STARS' reasoning was because she was the same age as the target, but I still think that that was a bit flimsy... They probably thought that she had 100% obedience to USNA that they could risk her leaving, and though that nobody would recognise her... who knows.