Funds $0 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

0%

Author Topic: Date A Live vol.1-14+ / Encore vol.01-04+ (novel)  (Read 153848 times)

Offline jayanth555

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 113
  • Download LN's - https://www.justlightnovels.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Date A Live vol.1-14+ / Encore vol.01-04+ (novel)
« Reply #393 on: August 14, 2018, 03:26:42 PM »
New Update
Date A Live Vol-18 (English Ver)

Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Offline DarkHeartedAlchemist

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: July 11, 2018, 07:02:24 PM »
What about Date A Live Fragments: Date A Bullet guys? Anybody knows where can I find the raw pdf?

Offline jayanth555

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: May 02, 2018, 05:34:36 PM »

Offline MaximusCLDRN

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #390 on: May 01, 2018, 12:02:45 PM »
New Update Date A Live Vol 17 Is here
There is Both EPUB and PDf option

Are these Raw versions?
U can Download from vol 1-17 or just Vol 17 from here
[spoiler=Download link]https://jayanthinspace1016.wixsite.com/just-light-novels

Don't forget to press "Thank You" button
:hero:

And also join our "Just Light Novels" Discord group and stay up to date with Light Novel releases and there download links
Invite link - https://discord.gg/2yKU8VM

Offline namename

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: April 17, 2018, 02:32:57 PM »
Could someone share the raws? I can't find any of them past volume 13 anywhere.

Offline shikaider

• Forgotten Phantom
  • J-Member
  • Renommée: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: April 08, 2018, 11:17:07 AM »
They have finished translating volume 17

I was expecting to find volume 18 raws here after all this time, but this info is fine too.

Offline jayanth555

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: April 03, 2018, 08:53:51 AM »
New Update Date A Live Vol 17 Is here
There is Both EPUB and PDf option

U can Download from vol 1-17 or just Vol 17 from here
[spoiler=Download link]

Link

And also join our "Just Light Novels" Discord group and stay up to date with Light Novel releases and there download links

Offline luke11057

• J-Recruit
  • Renommée: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: April 03, 2018, 07:40:30 AM »
i am really sorry about that... i didn't notice i wrote 1-17,and now i have corrected it..also added EPUB now

They have finished translating volume 17 on Facebook if you would get that and turn it to an EPUB please

Offline jayanth555

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: March 22, 2018, 11:58:39 AM »
yeah ive been on your site and you dont have 17 so please amend your statement

i am really sorry about that... i didn't notice i wrote 1-17,and now i have corrected it..also added EPUB now

Offline luke11057

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: March 22, 2018, 09:42:35 AM »
Date A Live Light Novel Vol 1-17 and Side stories
[spoiler]http://linkshrink.net/7zmQVk

Also can you do a set in epub please

Offline luke11057

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: March 22, 2018, 09:10:57 AM »
Date A Live Light Novel Vol 1-17 and Side stories
[spoiler]http://linkshrink.net/7zmQVk

yeah ive been on your site and you dont have 17 so please amend your statement

Offline jayanth555

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: February 28, 2018, 06:37:33 AM »
Date A Live Light Novel Vol 1-16 and Side stories

[spoiler]

Download Link

Offline 183

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: December 31, 2017, 06:55:34 PM »
I have already search through the entire thread and found that only the download link for volume 1, 12, and 13 are active, so can someone re-upload volume 2-11 (no the translations, but the raws one) and volume 14-17 if someone has the scans.
Also please add date a live encore volume 5 and so on.
Thank in advance to someone who helps.

Offline ¥~REAPER~¥

• J-Recruit
  • Renommée: -5
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: November 05, 2017, 09:41:04 PM »
Hi can someone upload all the volumes in english PDF. Thanks

Offline rilgard

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: November 02, 2017, 02:37:09 AM »
I too have been searching for the raws, comrade.
Since May. LAST YEAR. To no luck.

I'd go buy a physical copy if I could, but geographical limitations hinders me.

And the same limitations apply here too. Let us continue our search then. They MUST appear somewhere down the timeline...

Offline shikaider

• Forgotten Phantom
  • J-Member
  • Renommée: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: October 24, 2017, 04:08:27 PM »
Hello there.
So, uh... are there raws of volumes 14+ in existence? All the talk here seems to be about the translations, but since I prefer original, I'd be very grateful if someone shed any light on the question.
I too have been searching for the raws, comrade.
Since May. LAST YEAR. To no luck.

I'd go buy a physical copy if I could, but geographical limitations hinders me.

Offline azurehyaline

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 49
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: October 18, 2017, 08:17:10 PM »
It seems there wasn't the need for me to upload anything:

Volume 15, pdf:

Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Volume 16, pdf:

And btw, for those looking for epubs for volumes 15 and 16, look here:

Me directly uploading what I have is moot now (not that I have gotten explicit permission for that, that's why I haven't), but well, here are referrals to other sites.

Offline rilgard

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: October 18, 2017, 11:05:02 AM »
Hello there.
So, uh... are there raws of volumes 14+ in existence? All the talk here seems to be about the translations, but since I prefer original, I'd be very grateful if someone shed any light on the question.

Offline Zenrya

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #375 on: October 15, 2017, 04:46:21 AM »

If you have access to the FB group, I remember seeing the translation there among all other translations. Or you can access manga.madokami.al and get the vol 11.5 epub or pdf from there

Hoooo!! Thanks sir! xD
I already got it! xD

Offline amit34521

• J-Member
  • Renommée: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: October 15, 2017, 04:36:17 AM »
Anyone have the info of translation for vol 11.5 regarding Itsuka Parents? :"
I got one but it's on indonesian language, anyone know where I can find the eng trans?
Thanks before :"

If you have access to the FB group, I remember seeing the translation there among all other translations. Or you can access manga.madokami.al and get the vol 11.5 epub or pdf from there

Offline Zenrya

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: October 15, 2017, 04:32:41 AM »
Anyone have the info of translation for vol 11.5 regarding Itsuka Parents? :"
I got one but it's on indonesian language, anyone know where I can find the eng trans?
Thanks before :"

Offline Schina

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: October 03, 2017, 07:58:00 PM »
What part of the translator is going to stop doing the translations if something like that is done don't you get? Are you going to take responsibility and start translating from this volume onward?

Have you even checked that your so called translation is not IDENTICAL to the one from the Facebook. Because I can guarantee you that if they see things that are the same between the two translations it's not going to matter who is credited since it would mean they stole it from the facebook and simply took credit for it. THe risk is NOT worth it.

Offline azurehyaline

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: October 03, 2017, 07:54:33 PM »
Question for the mods.

I have a volume 15 PDF, credited to someone called Zafkiel as translator and Vizard as editor, without password, from the looks of it. I'm able to view it without issues. And an epub without having tested it, but that I think it's OK.

Would I have any issues with ignoring the translator's express wishes on jcafe24? I mean, can I upload it without the post being deleted and me moderated (I'd use a pomf.cat link, I guess)?

And can people just share the locked versions and/or passwords without risk of being deleted/banned?

PS: the issue here was that the translator didn't allow for the work to be redistributed; not the password.

PSS: got a hold of volume 16 too, btw.

Offline Jump3R

• Shiroyasha|燃えてきたぜ!!|FanBoy/FB|OVER NINE THOUSA~ND posts!|Totally Off The Wall And Crazy (Totwac)|Dragon of the 9 Threads of Spam|Itsumo|Gyarakushia|Jyan|Wiseass| Shogun Obvious|Sweater|Sir Douchebag
  • Global Moderator
  • Galaxia
  • Renommée: 153
  • 真実はいつもひとつ!
    • View Profile
    • FictionPress Acc
« Reply #370 on: October 03, 2017, 02:07:18 PM »
My God, what a mess...
*looks around, grabs a broom and starts sweeping*
Hello ladies and gents, I'm Jump3R, one of the few moderators of this fine institution (JCafe is a café after all).
Other than clean up the sh*tshow you've all put in the display here, I want to say a few words... for the future reference.
*keeps sweeping around, walking between the accounts and looking into their not-so-private history*
First of all - this place is for all of us to do 3 things: find our favorite series when it is unavailable to us otherwise, converse with like-minded (or not) persons with similar (or not) interests (usually connected to the favorite series we were looking for), and my personal favorite: off topics.

*stops in the middle of the thread and clears his hands from the dust*
So, to make it clear.
This thread, this topic is supposed to be focusing on the volumes of this particular light novel EXPLICITLY. That means no chit-chat with fellow fans and no digressing from the before mentioned topic.
Take it or leave it, as they say. If you have a problem - report it to the mods, and if it's more personal then PM the involved party, don't spam this sh*t all over the floor here.

*puts away the broom and takes a wet mop*
I admire your conviction, all of you who contributed in any way to the conversation about the "password protected translation", but I'm gonna have to ask you to drop it or take it elsewhere.
*puts down the mop and takes out a laptop*
If there is a hotshot here who disagrees with me, please step forward, you shall receive your award! Issued warning with no chance of posting parole! Isn't that exciting?! Oooouu geez, who's next? You want your post deleted? Sure can do~ :> You want your account deleted? Not an issue, sweetheart ♥♥♥
Oh did someone just say "banned"?!?! I'm more than happy to oblige!
*closes laptop lid*

So. Summary time, kids. Any of you Japan-obsessed otakus watched Rick and Morty? Well, for the few of you who did - I'm the Rick here.
For the unlucky most that did not - I'm the Tatsuya Shiba. I'm the Kirigaya Kazuto after 15 years in the deepest dungeon... no, that came out wrong... I'm the god damned Batman!
Or to keep the lore of this particular franchise - I'm Shido Itsuka and you all are mere Spirits to me.

I will not repeat twice: any non-stricte related to translation of the volumes topics are not allowed... in this thread. If you wish so to continue the dispute you are free to do so in our off-topic board, where you can make it your topic. Otherwise prepare for the consequences which, needles to say, will be dire.

So. Are we clear?
Do we know what to do?
This translation is password protected. Period.
Reason doesn't matter, translator decided - translator provided. He's not a god, but if you don't want to deal with it you're free to leave and translate on your own. But as someone who specializes in translation I must say "Hahahahahahah HAHAHAHAHA. Good luck. Not many people do enjoy it."

Okay?
Done? Everyone is clear as to what this post says?
Discussion closed, or do you really want me to delete the last few months worth of posts in this topic so that you'd learn? All calmed down?
Good.

*packs his stuff and leaves the thread*
Play nice kids. We're all here for the same reasons, no need to get worked up over something you can't control... You want change? Go take control.
I know I did.

Peace!!
*closes door*

Offline MaXtreme

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: October 03, 2017, 12:34:17 PM »
Humans....creating text walls just because of morals, I think if everyone had Tohka's IQ things woulda been a lot simpler.

Anyways, any1 in the facebook group can hook me in it? I feel like it takes weeks for someone to accept my request.

Offline azurehyaline

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: October 03, 2017, 12:27:23 PM »
First of all, you're confusing respecting someone with treating them as if they were gods.

Quote (selected)
I believe the reason why he locks the volumes is because he translated it, but other people steal it and say they translated. Just think if you volunteer and spends hours on a project, and someone steals the credit and say that they did it, how will you feel? Angry? I bet. After all, they didn't appreciate the efforts you put in and just say they did all that hard work.

Question: what is the base to respect that?

Let's start from the beginning: he's pirating a work that someone painstakingly did, and then, someone "steals" (lol) it and translates it without permission from the author, that btw, isn't doing this because he loves us but because he's trying to get food on his plate.

I loathe copyright, so I won't say that's wrong (in fact, I think it's right); but you know, I won't go asking others to respect my IPRs (Intellectual Property Rights, like attribution or copyright) of a work that I didn't respect the author's IPRs on it. Even getting fussy over my original works sounds like a weak argument, when I don't do the same for others...

Do you think that the author doesn't get angry when we pirate the stuff he wrote? He does. His living depends on it.

So, getting all fussy because someone attributed the work you did is stupid when we are talking about pirated stuff. A pirate complaining because others pirated their stuff, lol.

Quote (selected)
Like what happened a a few days ago, he suddenly released the translation for volume 16 and he didn't lock it OR didn't say anything about redistributing.  See? If someone sees that other people respect their work and is grateful, they just might change their attitude, so please show some respect.

I respect their work.

I loathe actions unrelated to their work. And now, I will explain further:

You know who are the only ones that have been fucked over because he decided to only distribute via Facebook and forbid from redistributing in other sites?

The readers. In fact, the guys that would credit themselves instead of the author benefit from that, as they are the only alternative way of getting the volume (rather than joining Facebook, that some people loathe).

The only thing that he would be doing is making it easier so that the spurious copy gets distributed and more prominent, thus more copies being around with the wrong credits.

Rings a bell? It's the same as with DRM. Because of piracy, they put some annoying DRM on games that make those who bought the game to prefer the pirated no-DRM version than the one they paid for.

I think that what he did is plain stupid, apart from being a hypocrite. And you know, while I respect his work, he's still a person and he has flaws too, as any other.

And I called upon that because, you know, it's pathetic. Sure, others crediting for the work you did is pathetic too; but nothing is worthy of screwing the readers who want to read what you write.

So, finishing with what I started, you're mixing respecting someone with adulation. Sorry, that's not my style. I'll treat them as people, not as gods.

Offline robonxt

• "Mental curruption at 75%. Please evacuate. All safety fail-proof systems are now offline."
  • J-Hero
  • Renommée: 35
  • World's first high-tech human-like robot
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: October 03, 2017, 02:13:28 AM »

Got to love the hypocrisy....the translator threatens to stop doing it, and people stop redistributing the work.

I believe the reason why he locks the volumes is because he translated it, but other people steal it and say they translated. Just think if you volunteer and spends hours on a project, and someone steals the credit and say that they did it, how will you feel? Angry? I bet. After all, they didn't appreciate the efforts you put in and just say they did all that hard work. But that doesn't mean that what he said and did was right.  Am I annoyed that he put a password on it and restricted it to certain people? Yes. Should he have threatened us that he will not translate anymore because someone claimed his work? No.

What I think is that when someone does the heavy lifting for us, we should be grateful and thank the person. After all, all we have to do is wait for a new translation and benefit from reading it.

Like what happened a a few days ago, he suddenly released the translation for volume 16 and he didn't lock it OR didn't say anything about redistributing.  See? If someone sees that other people respect their work and is grateful, they just might change their attitude, so please show some respect.

Offline kasarrah

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: September 25, 2017, 04:09:12 PM »
Can anyone PM me the 15th book translated? I don't have a facebook

Offline azurehyaline

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: September 15, 2017, 11:32:27 PM »
Got to love the hypocrisy.

He's translating, illegally, something that has the explicit opposition of the author/publisher (that's what a DMCA is, but we all know that automated bots send those), and now he gets all bitchy because people redistribute the stuff he translated in other sites.

Still, I don't get you, guys: the translator threatens to stop doing it, and people stop redistributing the work.

Shit, forget DMCA, six strikes, trials, DPI and arresting people: tell the authors to threaten to stop writing LNs and you stop piracy. 100%.

PS: to be honest, if a scanlator does that with manga, I know plenty of sites and users that would just ignore him and keep sharing or uploading the stuff.

PSS: and no, this has nothing to do with security or keeping things underground. In fact, if a translator wants security, he's better off removing the credits and letting it be distributed in dozens of sites. The more you spread, the harder it gets to be tracked to a single source.

(edit: Fixed a few things)

Offline luke11057

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: September 15, 2017, 03:24:26 AM »
So sharing the locked version is ok...? If so can you send me a copy of it? I don't use fb so I can't get it from the translator...

ANY REDISTRIBUTION OF THIS WORK IS STRICTLY
// PROHIBITED AND RISKS PERMANENT TERMINATION
// OF TRANSLATION.

this is what was written in the readme note in the folder so it seems like no one can redistribute it, locked or otherwise, sorry