Funds $4 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

4%

Author Topic: High School DxD v01-19+ (Light Novel), DX v01+  (Read 86830 times)

Offline Emiya Kevin

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile
Re: High School DxD v01-19+ (Light Novel), DX v01+
« Reply #322 on: August 08, 2015, 10:10:40 AM »
It's not that hard to find them elsewhere even if the links here no longer work.

Spoiler

Thanks! I'm kinda bad at looking things up and also a bit short on time for searching at the moment, so it's much appreciated!!! Now, time to find that "I'll build you a golden statue" button....

Offline _zxzxzx_

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: August 06, 2015, 02:11:50 PM »
It's not only cute, I think it's designed after Fafnir, wich makes this even BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just gonna say this now.... I LOVE THIS BLOODY NOVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, does anyone have the raws for volumes 1 to 10? Every link I checked is as dead as my grandma or worse...

It's not that hard to find them elsewhere even if the links here no longer work.

Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Offline ivan121998

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: July 28, 2015, 04:57:37 AM »
There are only 4 or 5 total illustrations!!!! Issei's new form didn't get a illustration at all!!!

let's leave it to your imagination. novels are all about imaginations after all.
well ... it is kinda depressing the illustrations is a lot lesser than the previous volumes

Offline amit34521

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: July 28, 2015, 12:08:04 AM »
There are only 4 or 5 total illustrations!!!! Issei's new form didn't get a illustration at all!!!

Online sphinxs00

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: July 27, 2015, 08:20:00 PM »
Asia's balance breaker is finally here!! can't wait to read volume 20 :elephantdancef:

Offline Emiya Kevin

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: July 27, 2015, 11:07:07 AM »
YES!!!! IT'S FINALLY HERE :happy:
Asia's balance breaker is so cute :gush:

It's not only cute, I think it's designed after Fafnir, wich makes this even BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just gonna say this now.... I LOVE THIS BLOODY NOVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, does anyone have the raws for volumes 1 to 10? Every link I checked is as dead as my grandma or worse...

Offline ivan121998

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: July 27, 2015, 07:04:07 AM »
YES!!!! IT'S FINALLY HERE :happy:
Asia's balance breaker is so cute :gush:

Offline Amario

• J-Titan
  • Renommée: 4490
  • Do NOT ask me how to see DL links. READ THE RULES!
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: July 27, 2015, 06:20:50 AM »
Enjoy. :hero:
Make sure to press thank you!

Volume 20 < added below.

Highschool DxD v20
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Offline LittleFun

• J-Starter
  • yeah men!
    • View Profile
Re: High School DxD v01-19+ (Light Novel)
« Reply #314 on: July 23, 2015, 05:55:07 AM »
Who know there I can read volume 18. Transletion on english please post link again!thank you!

You can find it it baka-tsuki the translated ones...

Offline Emiya Kevin

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: July 04, 2015, 08:01:14 PM »
Hey guys!!! Sorry to be the wet blanket that just asks for something, but the RAWs for volumes 1-9 are all dead... And so are the one for volumes 13 and 18... Believe me, I spent a few hourse rading this to try and find them. Does anyone have them? Working links, PMs, smoke clouds, ANYTHING will do. Thanks!!!

Also, to actually contribute to the thread in SOME way, The third season is really REALLY bad... They basically mixed up volumes 5 through 7, made a mess of that already strange cocktail, missed quite a few important facts, flubbed up the funniest parts and... well, I should probably stop here... It was just a trainwreck... So, I'll just say this to whoever decided to make a wreck of it all:  :upyours:

Anyway, hope to see you guys later and hopefully get to hear from someone with links soon!!!

Online sphinxs00

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: June 02, 2015, 02:54:00 AM »
oh yes!!! I just remembered that!! I was so focused on the fighting scene of the sekiryuutei in juggernaut drive. Is the longinus smasher really look like that?

Long live the Oppai Dragon! :karoke:

Online Silver001

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: May 31, 2015, 11:46:49 AM »

the first season of the anime followed the LN
the 2nd, there where a couple of things to complain about but it was still seeable...

but the third season is totally  useless, pointless, and a total regret!!

It was in a PV so it's likely that they will play it in another episode. Ishibumi rearranged some scenes.

Offline gariam

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: May 31, 2015, 10:00:05 AM »

the first season of the anime followed the LN
the 2nd, there where a couple of things to complain about but it was still seeable...

but the third season is totally  useless, pointless, and a total regret!!

Offline _zxzxzx_

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: May 25, 2015, 06:23:53 AM »
does anyone have vol 18 translated pdf file?

Offline kenga

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: May 22, 2015, 04:10:14 PM »
does anyone have vol 18 translated pdf file?

Offline Gustem123

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: May 21, 2015, 11:19:47 PM »
hello i came here to talk about dxd i started to read the novel  :hi:

Offline _zxzxzx_

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: May 21, 2015, 08:48:00 PM »
Sorry I just found this Topic but does anyone have a link to the spoilers for Volume 19? If you could pm me or post them Id appreciate it. Thanks.

It's on jopjopjop's blog on the wiki:

Offline TatsuyaGod

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: May 21, 2015, 12:55:34 PM »
Sorry I just found this Topic but does anyone have a link to the spoilers for Volume 19? If you could pm me or post them Id appreciate it. Thanks.

Offline bluesummer

• J-Hero
  • Renommée: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: May 21, 2015, 07:33:31 AM »
It's not much but here's vol 17

Offline _zxzxzx_

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: May 20, 2015, 02:16:49 AM »
Hi there! Would anyone have links or copies of the RAW LN? I've gone through the links posted here and it seems that only 10,11,12,16,18 & 19 were still valid so I have those now. I'm looking for the rest of the RAW LNs.
Cheers

Offline Maho0o

• Official J-santa
  • Forum Donator
  • J-Overlord
  • Renommée: 100
  • 死にますよ~~~~
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: May 03, 2015, 01:28:01 AM »
Waow after all that spamming this?

What, you like think you're entitled to what you ask for for some reason?
First uploaders aren't your slaves, second NOBODY here is entitled to anything since all we do is pirate shit so really we have no legal or moral ground to stand on.
Few years ago we could argue that we did this because there was no way to put our hands on those raws any other way than getting pirated scans... it's still true for a few things but now we can get most online with services like Bookwalkers.

I'll be the first to admit I come to Jcafe because I can't afford to buy everything I want to read, I'm not proud of it but that's the reality.

If nobody will upload what you are asking for don't spam for it it's not use, go buy it yourlsef if you want it so bad.
Get Hola for Chrome, set it to Japan and go to Bookwalker, the 7 volumes of DxD comics you want so bad that you took the time to make a new account on Jcafe to insult a mod are there.

Don't tell me you wont buy them, considering all the time and energy you have spent on here just making a tantrum for them 3500 yens or so is nothing.

Offline Miguelostos

• Global Moderator
  • J-Highlander
  • Renommée: 3678
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: May 03, 2015, 12:23:03 AM »
For a start, your new account is perma-banned. Creating duplicate accounts is wrong in any situation. Creating one to avoid an existing ban is against the rules. Your existing ban should be extended, but it runs out soon, so I'll leave it.

The reason you were banned, apart from the fact that you chose to directly insult me twice, is because you had been previously warned, and then moderated. If you hadn't insulted me, and just carried on with your behavior, you would've eventually been muted anyway.

Other members have also reported your conduct, which is what lead to the original warnings.

I've been very patient with you. I've followed the rules myself, instead of just immediately banning you. You've failed to learn the obvious lesson here. If you read, and follow the rules, stuff like this isn't going to happen. If you continue on the way you have, your punishments will just increase in severity.

I'm not being an 'ass moderator'. I'm enforcing the rules of the forum.

Offline user_115

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #300 on: May 02, 2015, 11:50:17 PM »
That's not entirely correct. Not everyone that is after something, gets what they are after at jcafe.
Since you joined, you have been requesting the same thing, to the point where it was just incessant spam. I've deleted countless posts you have made, because they were identical to posts you made only the day before, multiple times.
You incorrectly posted a request in the Request and Search Board of the Winny Club, which was also deleted because you failed to read the rules of the aforementioned board.

You've been previously warned, then just recently you were moderated.
And now, you've directly insulted a moderator twice, (yes, the first time was deleted by an admin when your posts were being moderated.)
That does give me the authority to ban you right now for at least 30 days.

Sorry it took me so long to respond but I created this other account but got busy, sidetracked, and forgot.

Don't be an ass moderator. There are enough of those out there. (btw you are because you banned me)

Everyone gets helped but me. If you didn't want me multiposting/posting in the "wrong area", PM me. It still exists, fyi.

Offline Miguelostos

• Global Moderator
  • J-Highlander
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: April 14, 2015, 09:02:48 PM »
Everyone gets helped by others but me. Wanna ban me? Do it, fucker.

That's not entirely correct. Not everyone that is after something, gets what they are after at jcafe.
Since you joined, you have been requesting the same thing, to the point where it was just incessant spam. I've deleted countless posts you have made, because they were identical to posts you made only the day before, multiple times.
You incorrectly posted a request in the Request and Search Board of the Winny Club, which was also deleted because you failed to read the rules of the aforementioned board.

You've been previously warned, then just recently you were moderated.
And now, you've directly insulted a moderator twice, (yes, the first time was deleted by an admin when your posts were being moderated.)
That does give me the authority to ban you right now for at least 30 days.

Offline user115

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: April 14, 2015, 08:41:51 PM »
@user115 I'm pretty sure I've already muted you in the past.
It's fine if you want to request something, but do it once. Don't request over and over again so desperately. Your foolishness has been reported.
I will mute you again. When that disappears, if you still feel the need to continue on the way you were before your muting, I'll ban you.
You clearly don't have anything constructive to contribute to the forum, so you wasting other people's time isn't really going to help with your own standing here.

Everyone gets helped by others but me. Wanna ban me? Do it, fucker.

Offline Miguelostos

• Global Moderator
  • J-Highlander
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: April 06, 2015, 07:09:22 PM »
@user115 I'm pretty sure I've already muted you in the past.
It's fine if you want to request something, but do it once. Don't request over and over again so desperately. Your foolishness has been reported.
I will mute you again. When that disappears, if you still feel the need to continue on the way you were before your muting, I'll ban you.
You clearly don't have anything constructive to contribute to the forum, so you wasting other people's time isn't really going to help with your own standing here.

Offline zarion

• Forum Donator
  • J-Hero
  • Renommée: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: April 06, 2015, 06:22:23 PM »
If it's not here https://shincodezeroblog.wordpress.com/
Or here http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=High_School_DxD it does not exist.
No one has picked up the LN in recent months, so aside from short spoilers and summaries this is what is there.

Offline user115

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: April 06, 2015, 02:43:33 PM »
Ask in the manga section, this is NOVEL Shoppu, we discuss and share light novels here. Also I sincerely doubt that you have something that does not exist, the fully translated volumes of 18-19.

I asked EVERYWHERE, not just here. And, you never know...find me my RAW MANGA and then I'll show you.

Offline zarion

• Forum Donator
  • J-Hero
  • Renommée: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: April 06, 2015, 03:37:50 AM »
Ask in the manga section, this is NOVEL Shoppu, we discuss and share light novels here. Also I sincerely doubt that you have something that does not exist, the fully translated volumes of 18-19.

Offline user115

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: April 05, 2015, 10:15:28 PM »
is anyone translating vol 18-19?

If you find me the RAW MANGA I asked for below, and I'll give it to you.

Offline sleib

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: April 05, 2015, 07:57:32 PM »
is anyone translating vol 18-19?

Offline user115

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: March 23, 2015, 02:49:38 PM »
Today it works, as for raw manga i have no idea where to find it sorry.

no one does...but at least you RESPONDED. thx.

Offline Breimoon

• J-Hardcore
  • Renommée: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: March 23, 2015, 06:31:53 AM »
Today it works, as for raw manga i have no idea where to find it sorry.

Offline user115

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: March 22, 2015, 07:48:25 PM »
Is it only me or the whole mega.co website lags too much ?Can't finish loading pages on any mega.co link.

it's only you. find me the raw manga i asked for below and ill email you the file personally.

Offline Breimoon

• J-Hardcore
  • Renommée: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: March 22, 2015, 06:52:36 AM »
Is it only me or the whole mega.co website lags too much ?Can't finish loading pages on any mega.co link.

Offline user115

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: March 22, 2015, 12:32:16 AM »

Thanks! Do you know where to find any RAW Manga for HighSchool DxD? Either read online or download? The main things I am missing is Volumes 5, 6, 7, & "The Work of a Devil" Short Story? I also am missing parts of "The Work of a Devil" Short Story & "Asia & Koneko: Secret Contracts?!" RAW and English. Thanks for any info you can tell me (OR ANYONE ELSE HERE).

Thanks again for the DX.1 RAW!

Offline Amario

• J-Titan
  • Renommée: 4490
  • Do NOT ask me how to see DL links. READ THE RULES!
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: March 21, 2015, 06:00:45 AM »
Enjoy. :hero:
Make sure to press thank you!

Highschool DxD DX v01 < added below.

Highschool DxD DX v01

Offline mfa

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: March 04, 2015, 12:47:39 AM »
where i can found raw novel dxd vol 19??
give me the link please.

Offline patrickcarlm

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: January 28, 2015, 04:42:03 PM »
i don't know what you mean. any format will do. they usually come in JPG or any other picture file, just because thats how manga is

okay.. :)

Offline user115

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: January 28, 2015, 01:16:51 PM »

is there already a mnga format??

i don't know what you mean. any format will do. they usually come in JPG or any other picture file, just because thats how manga is

Offline patrickcarlm

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: January 28, 2015, 08:43:52 AM »

ill do it if you find these manga raws:

HighSchool DxD
Manga, RAW FORMAT

Volume 1
Volume 2
Volume 5
Volume 6
Volume 7

The Work of a Devil (Short Story) <---english & RAW

HighSchool DxD
Manga, RAW FORMAT

Volume 1
Volume 2
Volume 5
Volume 6
Volume 7

is there already a mnga format??

Offline user115

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: January 27, 2015, 01:17:09 PM »
Please Give a COPY OF VOLUME 18/19 IN PDF!! IM BEGGGING YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

HighSchool DxD
Manga, RAW FORMAT

Volume 1
Volume 2
Volume 5
Volume 6
Volume 7

Offline patrickcarlm

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: January 26, 2015, 10:40:56 PM »
Please Give a COPY OF VOLUME 18/19 IN PDF!! IM BEGGGING YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

Offline shouthern_mudder

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: January 23, 2015, 01:41:50 PM »
Does any one have Vol18&19 in a text format thanks

Offline Tamorlin

• J-Hero
  • Renommée: 217
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: January 15, 2015, 02:36:30 PM »
Does a finished translation of volume 18 exist?

no, only partly

look up highschool dxd on the top of the page

Offline n3ri

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: January 15, 2015, 12:47:19 PM »
Does a finished translation of volume 18 exist?

Offline user115

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: January 06, 2015, 08:16:41 PM »
****UPDATE ON MISSING MANGA****
http://www.jcafe24.net/index.php?topic=45668.new#new

^^^^^moving here^^^^^^

****UPDATE****

NOW ONLY MISSING:

HighSchool DxD:
Volume 5 (RAW)
The Work of a Devil (RAW + English)
Asia & Koneko (RAW: life5.5, English: ex1,ex2,life6)---------------->
Volume 6 (RAW)--but i have life29-32, so i only need 33-35.5
Volume 7 (RAW)

-------------->But: Asia & Koneko story is different raw vs english. The raw does NOT have 5.5, but it DOES have an extra life after life3&4 labeled ex1&ex2. that is why the labels are as such

Offline kiritoxasuna

• Novel Fanatic!
  • J-Addict
  • Renommée: 12
  • must read a volume of light novel a day
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: January 01, 2015, 12:45:07 PM »
Who know there I can read volume 18. Transletion on english please post link again!thank you!

here

but its not yet finished

Offline Cerebra

• Cheers
  • J-Starter
  • Cheers
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: January 01, 2015, 11:18:04 AM »
Does Anyone has the Volumes 18 and 19 Translated to english yet?

Thanks in advance

Offline user115

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: December 27, 2014, 07:54:42 PM »
Is anyone able to reup volume 19 in mir.cr? Sorry.

no one has .cr because they are mostly either pictures or pdf, both of which can be converted into such

I need volume 18-19 in pdf form which not over 20 mb link pleasee thanks

thats not really possible. most are bigger, all of which could be converted to lower quality

all of these problems can be solved with effort. mine cannot be. i have scoured the internet for these manga links and nothing. someone please help me:

HighSchool DxD
Manga, RAW FORMAT

Volume 1
Volume 2
Volume 5
Volume 6
Volume 7