Raw Manga: jCafe - Read Raw Manga Online for Free

Funds $113 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

100%
Hello April 18, 2014, 02:48:51 AM *

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Arcade Search Groups Calendar Donations Gallery Login Register  
Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Baby Steps volume 01-28+  (Read 45869 times)
Narcox and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Read dragonspell's Newbie Guide before registering and posting!
Vampirecat
J-Regular
Activity
6.67%

Renommée: 24

Member Nº: 82073

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: Yesterday at 08:16:32 PM »
Go Up Go Down

have you noticed how different the art style was back then? he looks really really weird... it almost makes me cringe 

I thought the art went well with Ei-chan being in the "baby" stages of tennis. As he matures, the art reflects his maturity.

Besides, I've seen much weirder art in shounen manga, so the early art of Baby Steps looked rather normal to me.
MagicWafflez
J-Recruit
Activity
13.33%

Renommée: 1

Member Nº: 111938

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: Yesterday at 02:46:08 PM »
Go Up Go Down

The anime made me reread the start of the manga. And I think the anime did a much better job with the scene where Ei-chan tries to explain to Kageyama why he's working so hard at tennis. The manga didn't even come close to how sparkly and rosy Ei-chan got in the anime when he remembered how good it felt when he hit the ball perfectly.

have you noticed how different the art style was back then? he looks really really weird... it almost makes me cringe  
Vampirecat
J-Regular
Activity
6.67%

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: April 15, 2014, 05:46:44 PM »
Go Up Go Down

Eichan IS chasing tennis because of Nachan, but not to win her affection or even to get to know her, but rather because he is deeply affected by the intensity of her attachment to the sport; to the point where she has decided to pursue it as a career. This sort of drive is something that he realizes he lacks and he wants to understand what makes it so interesting to Nachan. I agree though that the Anime makes it seem more like he's just crushing on Nachan.

The anime made me reread the start of the manga. And I think the anime did a much better job with the scene where Ei-chan tries to explain to Kageyama why he's working so hard at tennis. The manga didn't even come close to how sparkly and rosy Ei-chan got in the anime when he remembered how good it felt when he hit the ball perfectly.
hmmmokaythen
J-Regular
Activity
1.33%

Renommée: 3

Member Nº: 12462

Algebraic Geometry, it's as crazy as it sounds.

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: April 15, 2014, 01:50:33 PM »
Go Up Go Down

Eichan IS chasing tennis because of Nachan, but not to win her affection or even to get to know her, but rather because he is deeply affected by the intensity of her attachment to the sport; to the point where she has decided to pursue it as a career. This sort of drive is something that he realizes he lacks and he wants to understand what makes it so interesting to Nachan. I agree though that the Anime makes it seem more like he's just crushing on Nachan.
nithink
J-Starter
Activity
2.67%

Renommée: 7

Member Nº: 106749

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: April 15, 2014, 09:52:01 AM »
Go Up Go Down

MagicWafflez
J-Recruit
Activity
13.33%

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: April 15, 2014, 09:50:25 AM »
Go Up Go Down

Actually, in the manga, all Ei-chan did was call his mom to let her know he "might" be late. He didn't ask her to fetch him. You could say they simply omitted the call. What they did change is when he started running. In the manga, Ei-chan ran home the first time he went to STC, not after cram school.
Oh okay, I feel better about it then... I thought I read in the translation that he wanted her to pick him up... I should look at older raws >.<

Ei-chan's reasons for choosing that particular model of racket might not have been so simple. Natchan is about his height with a similar reach. Since she's a girl, her model of racket shouldn't be too heavy for him. And since she's aiming to become a pro, she's probably chosen a good racket for that purpose. Good enough for a recommendation.
I wish they'd say so then Dx
I'm making my little sister watch this ( since she won't read it) and I don't want her to misunderstand. I think that the "I'm going to do this sport because of the hot girl in my school" vibe that maruo is giving off is not good at all
Vampirecat
J-Regular
Activity
6.67%

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: April 14, 2014, 09:52:02 PM »
Go Up Go Down

today's the anime Ep2 release and imanga released the next chapter...
They changed another minor thing, that eichan finished running home instead of his mom picking him up. did they forget he was sore as all get out? they also didn't mention that the coach told him to just run for now... well, I guess it adds to the eichan-ness

Actually, in the manga, all Ei-chan did was call his mom to let her know he "might" be late. He didn't ask her to fetch him. You could say they simply omitted the call. What they did change is when he started running. In the manga, Ei-chan ran home the first time he went to STC, not after cram school.

him picking out the same racket as nachan though... =_=;;; idk... I didn't really think of eichan chasing after tennis because of a girl, so much as eichan chasing after a girl because of tennis you know? Not at this point in their relationship. I kind of think that this underminded his seriousness about tennis much more than his mom giving him a ride home. I mean, why didn't he even think to research rackets? or ask his coach what racket to get?

Ei-chan's reasons for choosing that particular model of racket might not have been so simple. Natchan is about his height with a similar reach. Since she's a girl, her model of racket shouldn't be too heavy for him. And since she's aiming to become a pro, she's probably chosen a good racket for that purpose. Good enough for a recommendation.
MagicWafflez
J-Recruit
Activity
13.33%

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: April 10, 2014, 03:12:35 PM »
Go Up Go Down

Miyagawa's the one who sucks umeboshi for refreshment and punishment, so that face was straight out of ch.109—although when Miyagawa did that in the manga, he had just lost a game to Ei-chan, bringing the score to 4-1 in favor of Ei-chan.
I'm aware of the umeboshi... it's just... his head like DOUBLED in size right there...

I'm of the opinion that anime chibi's should be only as overblown as their manga counterparts... but that's just me...

yeah, and Miyagawa didn't even eat any plums or drink tea during their first match...
don't you think he was pretty much looking down on maruo the whole time?

Update:
no one is posting agian =_=;
I won't double post, but I really wish this series was more popular

today's the anime Ep2 release and imanga released the next chapter...

I think the chapter after next is the one where maruo's mom meets his girlfriend ^_^ I'm really looking forward to it~♪

Update #2:
OMG that is such a clifhanger~♪ though now that I look at it, that's how chapter 2 ends, huh?

I really like the voice actor they picked for takuma :3
I couldn't really picture his voice  before the anime (I know he had the 1 line in the first episode, but I couldn't really listen listen you know)

They changed another minor thing, that eichan finished running home instead of his mom picking him up. did they forget he was sore as all get out? they also didn't mention that the coach told him to just run for now... well, I guess it adds to the eichan-ness

him picking out the same racket as nachan though... =_=;;; idk... I didn't really think of eichan chasing after tennis because of a girl, so much as eichan chasing after a girl because of tennis you know? Not at this point in their relationship. I kind of think that this underminded his seriousness about tennis much more than his mom giving him a ride home. I mean, why didn't he even think to research rackets? or ask his coach what racket to get?

I do like the explanation about the pro-bound junior tennis players and the hobbiest, I didn't realize/forgot that they had people outside at all xD
Vampirecat
J-Regular
Activity
6.67%

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: April 09, 2014, 05:31:47 PM »
Go Up Go Down

If he wants to graduate high school, then he needs to stay till March. And he used most of his absence going to IMG, so he needs to be in school. But, there seems to be some incoherence here. The author or Eiichiro didn't factor in the absence to attend the tournament. So if he continues, he can't graduate and need to repeat another year or drop out. And that means he can't go to the universities. (Exception is if the school he goes to is private, which are lenient with athlete's absents. Although it sure looks public though with the school outfits, being coed, etc.)

So he basically only has 2 choices: go pro, or repeat school lol.

If you're counting days absent from school, are you including the Sundays? In the 2 months Ei-chan was in Florida, there'd be 8 Sundays that wouldn't count toward school attendance, so those days would apply to the tournament. Also, it's just the second term, so Ei-chan might have the option of taking supplementary classes during winter break to make up for some of his absence.

EDIT: I just checked vol.29. On the Monday of Ei-chan's second week in Florida, participation in the Bradenton Open was mentioned (ch.275)—and it's supposed to be in 1 month's time. Add the 5 days for the tournament proper and his departure 2 days after the finals (ch.293) and Ei-chan's stay in Florida is apparently only around 6 weeks, so he still has 2 weeks of his 60-day absence from school available for the All-Japan Championship, and that's in addition to the Sundays.

did you see miyagawa face when maruo was looking at his notes xD his whole head... I just... jeez.

Miyagawa's the one who sucks umeboshi for refreshment and punishment, so that face was straight out of ch.109—although when Miyagawa did that in the manga, he had just lost a game to Ei-chan, bringing the score to 4-1 in favor of Ei-chan.
kaigai
J-Member
Activity
1.33%

Renommée: 28

Member Nº: 71421

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: April 09, 2014, 01:29:44 PM »
Go Up Go Down

"The next time, I'll be a sexier swimming suit"

Ha... Those Marcia love points, hahahaha.
 Not too eventful chapter, we get a quick update of what most major characters are doing, and we are also told clearly which is the time limit that Maruo has to bet everything (5 months, I think).

He only has 5 days till the tournament.

For his future, he has to respond to the 2 universities that are waiting for his reply by Nov.
Going by the manga, the tournament is held in mid-Nov. (real one is done in early Nov) And if it takes about the same dates as the real tournament, then it's about 10 days. Which means if it starts like the 15th, then he only has about 2 weeks and about a 1 week if he goes all the way to decide his future.

If he wants to graduate high school, then he needs to stay till March. And he used most of his absence going to IMG, so he needs to be in school. But, there seems to be some incoherence here. The author or Eiichiro didn't factor in the absence to attend the tournament. So if he continues, he can't graduate and need to repeat another year or drop out. And that means he can't go to the universities. (Exception is if the school he goes to is private, which are lenient with athlete's absents. Although it sure looks public though with the school outfits, being coed, etc.)

So he basically only has 2 choices: go pro, or repeat school lol.
Toxico
J-Starter
Activity
1.33%

Renommée: 2

Member Nº: 93062

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: April 08, 2014, 08:48:35 PM »
Go Up Go Down

"The next time, I'll be a sexier swimming suit"

Ha... Those Marcia love points, hahahaha.
 Not too eventful chapter, we get a quick update of what most major characters are doing, and we are also told clearly which is the time limit that Maruo has to bet everything (5 months, I think).
MagicWafflez
J-Recruit
Activity
13.33%

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: April 08, 2014, 03:26:49 PM »
Go Up Go Down

why did his mom stare at him? HE LOOKS EXACTLY THE SAME!

~I love Takuma's face when he was getting his picture taken xD
vaiowega
J-Regular
Activity
4%

Renommée: 123

Member Nº: 78438

100% Recyclable

View Profile WWW
« Reply #326 on: April 08, 2014, 08:17:25 AM »
Go Up Go Down

Chapter 294 (WSM #19):

MagicWafflez
J-Recruit
Activity
13.33%

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: April 07, 2014, 05:39:15 PM »
Go Up Go Down

Nah, I just thought that you expected someone to post links for the anime (we only share raw manga uploads here), that's all.

Other than that, you're absolutely in the right place if you want to share any thoughts about Baby Steps, the rather low activity of the topic is another matter, though.

And since you were talking about the anime, I just watched the 1st episode, it was fun to watch because I love the manga but I can't help feeling quite disappointed, qualitywise... It looked cheap and poorly animated, really a bottom-end shonen anime.

BTW I already posted a link for volume 29 ;)

ah so you were the one~ thank you~♪!

yeah the animation on the ball during the match wasn't very smooth... it kind of lacks the intensity I expected from baby step's tennis. 
I do like how they animated swings though, it looks like they spent a lot of time seeing how the rackets should be positioned and hit: slices and forespins look utterly different, and you can tell which sort of shot was hit at which point--WHICH IS PERFECT FOR THIS SERIES!
I'm really happy with that :D

They also did a good job of moving the players from one hit into the other in the rally. Which made it look more like a real tennis match...

Also, I started rereading agian today and I noticed that all the scenes were almost exactly the same, with the exception of maruo's mom, is a bazillion times better than what they did to Ao no Exorcist.

Though those few things obviously came at the expense of the animation budget =_=;;;
 I agree think they skimped on the character design budget somewhat and that does make it look really really cheap.
did you see miyagawa face when maruo was looking at his notes xD his whole head... I just... jeez.

though we do have a main character with a rooster haircut so I can't be too mad at them.

vaiowega
J-Regular
Activity
4%

100% Recyclable

View Profile WWW
« Reply #324 on: April 07, 2014, 04:33:00 PM »
Go Up Go Down

Nah, I just thought that you expected someone to post links for the anime (we only share raw manga uploads here), that's all.

Other than that, you're absolutely in the right place if you want to share any thoughts about Baby Steps, the rather low activity of the topic is another matter, though.

And since you were talking about the anime, I just watched the 1st episode, it was fun to watch because I love the manga but I can't help feeling quite disappointed, qualitywise... It looked cheap and poorly animated, really a bottom-end shonen anime.

BTW I already posted a link for volume 29 ;)
MagicWafflez
J-Recruit
Activity
13.33%

View Profile
« Reply #323 on: April 07, 2014, 06:56:25 AM »
Go Up Go Down

You won't find anything to leech here (raws or subs), this topic is only for discussing and sharing manga raws.

BTW, 1st episode is already subbed and easy to find. ;)
hm... no wonder this thread never updates... I thought it was a fan thread;
you know like the Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei one where people are always posting links to new promotional videos or images, debating/discussing character plot points, AND THE FACT THAT THE ANIME IS COMING OUT
I'm glad that it's not because babysteps isn't popular,
 I want it to be licenced soon

Outside of explaining to me why noone is talking about babysteps, tennis, or the FACT THAT IT JUST GOT A FREAKING ANIME,

I don't really understand your comment's usefulness. It mostly just felt like you said "there's nothing for you here, get out leecher!"
which... I don't know...

in any case, thanks for the information, I'll look harder.

vaiowega
J-Regular
Activity
4%

100% Recyclable

View Profile WWW
« Reply #322 on: April 07, 2014, 06:16:21 AM »
Go Up Go Down

You won't find anything to leech here (raws or subs), this topic is only for discussing and sharing manga raws.

BTW, 1st episode is already subbed and easy to find. ;)
MagicWafflez
J-Recruit
Activity
13.33%

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: April 07, 2014, 06:13:00 AM »
Go Up Go Down

today's the day right?
Uggg... no ones posted it yet and it aired 4 and a half hours ago U_U

I'm soooo excited
MagicWafflez
J-Recruit
Activity
13.33%

View Profile
« Reply #320 on: April 02, 2014, 02:40:11 PM »
Go Up Go Down

It comes down to his decision what he wants to do and when he wants to turn pro. If he wants to go for the best of the best for him, then he probably needs to leave Japan like Ike, join IMG, get into the highest program offered, get coached by the best, and go against the top athletes by participating in high ranked tournaments.

If he picks to go to college or join a company in Japan, then Kanto and Nationals are a possibilities, but that's a detour and waste of his talent. He'll probably be better off going for Open tournaments to get higher JTA points to better his status within Japan.

And not many Japanese tournaments give out ATP points so he'll have a hard time trying to participate into bigger international tournaments if he stays in Japan.

In reality those that went international and succeeded usually went further in ranks in their careers than others, such as Shuzo Matsuoka that went to America at the age of 18 broke the highest ATP rank for a Japanese with a rank of 46 in 1992 and Kei Nishikori ranked 11 in 2013. Kei also went to IMG at the age of 13 and stayed with the highest program offered by IMG (compared to other Japanese players that couldn't keep up with the program and eventually dropped out from IMG. those are currently wondering around the 100-300 ranks). He still resides in Florida and is involved with IMG.

Eiichiro's next obstacle is to stay healthy with the upcoming multiple matches. Although he trained for it, he currently is exhausted with all the training and matches, and currently only have a few days to be ready for another beating. And then he has another obstacle of getting a sponsor. So there's more to tell from the author.

actually now that I read all of that, I realized that he's going to graduate this year...
year 1: knocked out first game
year 2: knocked out by nabae first round of kanto
year 3: this one
kaigai
J-Member
Activity
1.33%

View Profile
« Reply #319 on: April 01, 2014, 05:47:30 PM »
Go Up Go Down

noooooo I don't mean right now... I mean next year... like kanto and nationals and stuff

It comes down to his decision what he wants to do and when he wants to turn pro. If he wants to go for the best of the best for him, then he probably needs to leave Japan like Ike, join IMG, get into the highest program offered, get coached by the best, and go against the top athletes by participating in high ranked tournaments.

If he picks to go to college or join a company in Japan, then Kanto and Nationals are a possibilities, but that's a detour and waste of his talent. He'll probably be better off going for Open tournaments to get higher JTA points to better his status within Japan.

And not many Japanese tournaments give out ATP points so he'll have a hard time trying to participate into bigger international tournaments if he stays in Japan.

In reality those that went international and succeeded usually went further in ranks in their careers than others, such as Shuzo Matsuoka that went to America at the age of 18 broke the highest ATP rank for a Japanese with a rank of 46 in 1992 and Kei Nishikori ranked 11 in 2013. Kei also went to IMG at the age of 13 and stayed with the highest program offered by IMG (compared to other Japanese players that couldn't keep up with the program and eventually dropped out from IMG. those are currently wondering around the 100-300 ranks). He still resides in Florida and is involved with IMG.

Eiichiro's next obstacle is to stay healthy with the upcoming multiple matches. Although he trained for it, he currently is exhausted with all the training and matches, and currently only have a few days to be ready for another beating. And then he has another obstacle of getting a sponsor. So there's more to tell from the author.
MagicWafflez
J-Recruit
Activity
13.33%

View Profile
« Reply #318 on: April 01, 2014, 02:32:27 PM »
Go Up Go Down

Don't think he has time. In one of the chapters, he said he has only 1 more week before returning to Japan and his preliminary starts right after.

noooooo I don't mean right now... I mean next year... like kanto and nationals and stuff
vaiowega
J-Regular
Activity
4%

100% Recyclable

View Profile WWW
« Reply #317 on: April 01, 2014, 08:38:31 AM »
Go Up Go Down

Bawahaha.

Toxico
J-Starter
Activity
1.33%

Renommée: 2

Member Nº: 93062

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: April 01, 2014, 08:02:01 AM »
Go Up Go Down

Bawahaha.

vaiowega
J-Regular
Activity
4%

100% Recyclable

View Profile WWW
« Reply #315 on: April 01, 2014, 06:59:21 AM »
Go Up Go Down

Chapter 293 (WSM #18):

kaigai
J-Member
Activity
1.33%

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: March 31, 2014, 09:32:28 PM »
Go Up Go Down

On an unrelated matter I just thought of something sad... if Eichan needs to become pro in this next tournament, does that mean he won't be playing the high school tennis league anymore?

Don't think he has time. In one of the chapters, he said he has only 1 more week before returning to Japan and his preliminary starts right after.
MagicWafflez
J-Recruit
Activity
13.33%

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: March 31, 2014, 04:38:53 PM »
Go Up Go Down

Can someone explain to me what happened in the last chapter please?

On an unrelated matter I just thought of something sad... if Eichan needs to become pro in this next tournament, does that mean he won't be playing the high school tennis league anymore?
rlent
J-Starter
Activity
1.33%

Renommée: 0

Member Nº: 85164

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: March 30, 2014, 08:48:36 AM »
Go Up Go Down

Can someone explain to me what happened in the last chapter please?
MagicWafflez
J-Recruit
Activity
13.33%

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: March 26, 2014, 05:06:06 PM »
Go Up Go Down

and then we have Ike, who casually goes on saying:
._.

these prodigies...  
I know right the jerk~! Totally Not a fair comparison~
But I think that that meal was the most entertaining set pages I've read in a long time I was smiling most of yesterday because of that alone

Oh but remember Kanda thinks the "these prodigies..." too... before their match wasn't he calling Maruo genius or something and eichan's all *looks behind himself*
ruggia
J-Hero
Activity
0%

Renommée: 6

Member Nº: 23145

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: March 25, 2014, 07:24:25 PM »
Go Up Go Down

AH~♪ this is why I love this series.

I really want to know what ronnie said... I can't really understand it at all... I vaguely think that Ronnie thinks Ei-chan will do well in the next tournament in Japan...
and Atsushi was all D: but that is a level above this...

Hopefully VampireCat will have a summary soon...
in the mean time I learned lots of memorable new things like the word イチャイチャ:make out

and the i adjective ending -くなった became to be
as in 強くなった

~~~~~~~
AHHH I'M SO HAPPY

and then we have Ike, who casually goes on saying:
._.

these prodigies... 
MagicWafflez
J-Recruit
Activity
13.33%

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: March 25, 2014, 06:58:03 PM »
Go Up Go Down

so he needs to win 3 rounds in the prelims and then he can go to the real one...
I think if he makes it to the real tournament then he will prove he is pro material...
though it would be great if he actually manages 16 in the real one >.<
kaigai
J-Member
Activity
1.33%

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: March 25, 2014, 05:14:17 PM »
Go Up Go Down

omg thank you :D
how many people are in the main tournament?
AAAHHHH I want the next chapter already

I believe this is how the breakdown is. If there are any mistakes feel free to correct me.

Direct acceptance to the main tournament (3 ways)
DA-1: 29 (30 for females) participants with the highest JTA rank.
DA-2: 4 (3 for females) winners of the Regional Open tournaments that rewards higher than 1 million yen.
WC: 3 from; Winner of All Japan Junior Tennis Championship, Winner of All Japan Intercollegiate Tennis Championship, Wildcard from tournament officials.

Qualification for Preliminary (3 different categories)
QA: 44 others that did not qualify for DA-1 based on their JTA rank, and 4 Wildcards. 6 goes to the main tournament. (Eichiro should be here with his wildcard status)
QB: 5 (6 for female) winners of the other Regional Open tournaments that rewards lower than 1 million yen. 3 goes to the main tournament.
QC: 47 winners from All Japan Regional Preliminary tournaments. 3 goes to the main tournament.

29+4+3+6+3+3 = 48 for main.
MagicWafflez
J-Recruit
Activity
13.33%

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: March 25, 2014, 04:53:39 PM »
Go Up Go Down

Ronnie part:

omg thank you :D
how many people are in the main tournament?
AAAHHHH I want the next chapter already

kaigai
J-Member
Activity
1.33%

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: March 25, 2014, 04:40:33 PM »
Go Up Go Down

I really want to know what ronnie said... I can't really understand it at all... I vaguely think that Ronnie thinks Ei-chan will do well in the next tournament in Japan...

Ronnie part:
MagicWafflez
J-Recruit
Activity
13.33%

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: March 25, 2014, 03:52:05 PM »
Go Up Go Down

AH~♪ this is why I love this series.

Hopefully VampireCat will have a summary soon...
in the mean time I learned lots of memorable new things like the word イチャイチャ:make out

and the i adjective ending -くなった became to be
as in 強くなった

~~~~~~~
AHHH I'M SO HAPPY
vaiowega
J-Regular
Activity
4%

100% Recyclable

View Profile WWW
« Reply #304 on: March 25, 2014, 07:22:07 AM »
Go Up Go Down

Chapter 292 (WSM #17):

24 pages chapter opening with a color double-page to celebrate the anime (broadcasting starts in April) !

New RAW volume!

Volume 29
(covering chapters 271 to 279)

Also a preview of the cover of vol.30 released last week:

MagicWafflez
J-Recruit
Activity
13.33%

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: March 25, 2014, 06:35:26 AM »
Go Up Go Down

TODAY'S THE DAY

it comes out today right? I am ridiculously excited
MagicWafflez
J-Recruit
Activity
13.33%

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: March 23, 2014, 08:47:57 AM »
Go Up Go Down

his next game must be really fast at the very least, I mean they didn't even show the braket for that one...
at the time I was a little scared that he might not win and that's why they didn't care about his next opponent but now that IT'S PRACTICALLY IN THE BAG, they're probably going to at least jump to the game after that...
I wonder which of the 4 will advance?
I'm betting on Allen Wong but I don't know
DrunkDragon
J-Master
Activity
2.67%

Renommée: 74

Member Nº: 562

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: March 22, 2014, 12:52:31 AM »
Go Up Go Down

Yup totally agree. I feel like there will be a time skip on a few of the No names in the competition with them showing how much he's progressed until a really tough opponent shows up.
MagicWafflez
J-Recruit
Activity
13.33%

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: March 21, 2014, 03:46:39 AM »
Go Up Go Down

I think the unknown territory is going to be maruo's next game (he has no data on like 90% of the participants O_O)
vaiowega
J-Regular
Activity
4%

100% Recyclable

View Profile WWW
« Reply #299 on: March 18, 2014, 07:49:05 AM »
Go Up Go Down

Chapter 291 (WSM #16):

vaiowega
J-Regular
Activity
4%

100% Recyclable

View Profile WWW
« Reply #298 on: March 04, 2014, 07:17:13 AM »
Go Up Go Down

Chapter 290 (WSM #14):

No chapter next week.
vaiowega
J-Regular
Activity
4%

100% Recyclable

View Profile WWW
« Reply #297 on: February 25, 2014, 05:43:40 AM »
Go Up Go Down

Chapter 289 (WSM #13):

vaiowega
J-Regular
Activity
4%

100% Recyclable

View Profile WWW
« Reply #296 on: February 19, 2014, 04:33:36 AM »
Go Up Go Down

Chapter 288 (WSM #12):

hirasawa
J-Starter
Activity
0%

Renommée: 0

Member Nº: 75522

View Profile
« Reply #295 on: February 18, 2014, 07:13:57 PM »
Go Up Go Down

can someone reupload from vol 22-27? 
MagicWafflez
J-Recruit
Activity
13.33%

View Profile
« Reply #294 on: February 11, 2014, 08:52:44 PM »
Go Up Go Down

omg omg omg it's looking like maruo might win the second set. is this going to be a two set match? they just blew past most of the games like the wind just now... if he breaks omg omg omg

arg! I'm excited ohhhhhhhhhh
and pete and his dad seems played out now too with the whole his dad seeing his tenis and stuff and it being close enough...
it's totally going to be Maruo's win second set OMG
vaiowega
J-Regular
Activity
4%

100% Recyclable

View Profile WWW
« Reply #293 on: February 11, 2014, 08:14:55 AM »
Go Up Go Down

Chapter 287 (WSM #11):

vaiowega
J-Regular
Activity
4%

100% Recyclable

View Profile WWW
« Reply #292 on: February 05, 2014, 05:31:35 AM »
Go Up Go Down

Chapter 286 (WSM #10):

vaiowega
J-Regular
Activity
4%

100% Recyclable

View Profile WWW
« Reply #291 on: January 28, 2014, 06:33:07 AM »
Go Up Go Down

Chapter 285 (WSM #09):

Just realized nobody shared a link for Vol.28 (covering chapters 261 to 270), so here it is :

Volume 28

Also, since I'm here, here's a preview of the cover of the last volume (29) published a few days ago :

Volume 29 COVER :

vaiowega
J-Regular
Activity
4%

100% Recyclable

View Profile WWW
« Reply #290 on: January 21, 2014, 06:55:56 AM »
Go Up Go Down

Chapter 284 (WSM #08):