Funds $17 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

16%

Author Topic: Immortal Regis - vol 01-06+ / Cavalier of the Abyss vol 08-16+  (Read 164617 times)

Offline Nikkaniks

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Immortal Regis - vol 01-06+ / Cavalier of the Abyss vol 08-16+
« Reply #771 on: January 14, 2019, 06:31:07 AM »
Thank you for the raws :whoosh:

Can anyone give me a tip on how to understand COT because honestly I cant read hangul.

THANKS!!!

Offline Data_Zahard

• King's Seed
  • J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: January 12, 2019, 12:28:38 PM »
Guys,I've bought the 22th and 23th volume of COTA
And I've some bonuses to show you~~
Siren is soooo pretty!
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Thanks for the pictures. Much appreciated! :elephantdancef:

Offline dude54312

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: January 08, 2019, 04:23:31 PM »
Siren is soooo pretty!
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Thanks for the bonuses, I totally agree that Serin is hawt. It just makes another reason why waiting for the sequel of Cavalier of the Abyss more difficult.

Offline robinish1212

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: January 08, 2019, 05:58:47 AM »
Siren is soooo pretty!

Offline dude54312

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: January 03, 2019, 07:39:43 PM »
Ch. 150

Cavalier of the Abyss raws 136-150

Thanks for the chapter. It'll be a while before another chapter of Immortal Regis/Cavalier of the Abyss is released in this forum, we'll have to wait till the sequel is out. Hopefully it won't be another 2 years till the sequel is released.

Offline Beel

• J-Recruit
  • Renommée: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: January 03, 2019, 08:43:08 AM »
Ch. 150

Cavalier of the Abyss raws 136-150

Offline dude54312

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #765 on: January 02, 2019, 07:26:59 PM »
Hey,wait,there is still a light novel???

Yes, its based on the events right after Immortal Regis. It explains how the human world became the Night, the story is set in between Immortal Regis and Cavalier of the Abyss. Its explain the world ruled by Caladbolg. The characters of Immortal Regis aren't there except for Caladbolg and Nirvana.

By the way I've just checked D champ 128 that just came up, as expected there's no issue of cavalier of the Abyss. We're going to have to wait until Lilith Code Season 2 is done before the sequel of Cavalier of the Abyss/Immortal Regis is made since JUDER is starting the second season of Lilith Code.

https://ridibooks.com/v2/Detail?id=847000043

Offline robinish1212

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: January 02, 2019, 07:13:53 PM »
Hey,wait,there is still a light novel???

Offline chibiogami

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: December 31, 2018, 08:24:37 PM »
say beel are you a time traveler with no explain isn't very fun
so on the last page of the chapter 150 cam.version on the bottom it's write 01/01/2019
but when i read that it's was the 30/12/2018 in america and you post this the 15/12/2018
so are you a time traveler? :evil-thought:

Offline chibiogami

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: December 31, 2018, 08:15:24 PM »
Beel are you a time traveler?

Offline dude54312

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: December 30, 2018, 02:53:25 PM »
That part 3 already had 5+ volumes when I checked it back in June perhaps,back when I read COA, more like binged it.....
so the question is, will this sequel be the COA remaining story or that next part of the LN novel.....
if it is next part of novel, oops author did it again......not that I have seen Immortal Regis to feel that again....
but still author is damn good in teasing.....and kind of new way to make a series out of a series....

The part 3 of Immortal Regis and Cavalier of the Abyss hasn't even been released yet. Where did you get more than 5 volumes from? That light novel the author did was an a series set in between immortal regis and cavalier of the abyss, that dictated the events in the Night set right after the events of immortal regis.

Offline Alibaba420

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: December 30, 2018, 05:09:56 AM »
That part 3 already had 5+ volumes when I checked it back in June perhaps,back when I read COA, more like binged it.....
so the question is, will this sequel be the COA remaining story or that next part of the LN novel.....
if it is next part of novel, oops author did it again......not that I have seen Immortal Regis to feel that again....
but still author is damn good in teasing.....and kind of new way to make a series out of a series....

Offline dude54312

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: December 28, 2018, 04:59:17 PM »
The English scans for chapter 137 is out. Waiting for the English scans of Cavalier  of the Abyss is a great way to kill time until the sequel of Cavalier of the Abyss comes out.

https://bapscans.com/cavalier-of-the-abyss-137/
https://mangadex.org/chapter/506291/1

Offline dude54312

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: December 26, 2018, 02:20:56 PM »
We already know Cavalier of the Abyss will have a sequel the only issue is what formed the sequel will take . Since I remember reading a post about the author stating they could end it in others ways besides it being a manwha like it always been so far. So it depends on the circumstances of the author and artists about this on if they able to complete as a manwha or not.

I'm not sure where you read the post, but I hope it'll be a manhwa since I can't read a Korean novel, since I don't know Korean. Pretty sure it'll piss off tons of fans who've been reading this series since Immortal Regis.

Offline TY

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: December 26, 2018, 02:06:53 PM »

Merry Christmas Everyone  :hi: I've got some new updates from the artist's blog about Cavalier of the Abyss. Its been officially confirmed that Cavalier of the Abyss will have a total of 150 chapters and 24 volumes in total. So yes Chapter 150 marks the completion of Cavalier of the Abyss/Immortal Regis Part 2  :onionfacepalm:. So yes, there won't be a chapter of Cavalier in the next issues of D Champ :cant-reach:. The artist has told us that she's preparing and starting the second season of Lilith Code for the beginning of the New Year.

But for those of us that's worried about Cavalier of the Abyss being over and ending on a complete cliffhanger, don't worry since JUDER the artist has told us that there will be a Part 3 of Cavalier of the Abyss/Immortal Regis a sequel that hasn't been released yet. Yes its been CONFIRMED that there'll be a SEQUAL OF Cavalier of the Abyss/Immortal Regis, the final part OF the Trilogy :wahaha:. The rest of the story of Immortal Regis/Cavalier of the Abyss will be completed in the sequel which will dictate the war against Caladbolg and the Night. The problem is we don't know when it'll be started so we'll have to wait since the artist has told us that the sequel will have to depend on the author of Cavalier of the Abyss/Immortal Regis, probably since he needs some time to brainstorm how to wrap up the story or we wait till Lilith Code Season Two is over. 

In any case the good news is that there'll be a sequel, a part three of Immortal Regis/Cavalier of the Abyss, the bad news is that we'll just have to wait till its out, problem is we'll have to wait for the author (GA On-Bi) on when it'll be released so that he/she can brainstorm new ideas on he/she can finish the story since JUDER, the artist has told us that she has no control over that department.

So please be patient everyone and wait for the third part of Immortal Regis/Cavalier of the Abyss, I know we've had to wait for 2 years for chapter 136 but be patient and wait if you want more of the series. Take a break and wait for the sequel, I'll check in from time to time to see if there's an update.

The Link for the artist's blog where I got the information of Cavalier of the Abyss being over and Part 3 of the series, the sequel : https://blog.naver.com/juderland/221426399431

Btw the artist has posted the author's blog so that we can check any updates and plans for part 3 of Cavalier of the Abyss since the information for Part 3 will be posted on his blog. Link: https://blog.naver.com/gaonbi   

We already know Cavalier of the Abyss will have a sequel the only issue is what formed the sequel will take . Since I remember reading a post about the author stating they could end it in others ways besides it being a manwha like it always been so far. So it depends on the circumstances of the author and artists about this on if they able to complete as a manwha or not.

Offline dude54312

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: December 26, 2018, 11:09:52 AM »
Merry Christmas Everyone  :hi: I've got some new updates from the artist's blog about Cavalier of the Abyss. Its been officially confirmed that Cavalier of the Abyss will have a total of 150 chapters and 24 volumes in total. So yes Chapter 150 marks the completion of Cavalier of the Abyss/Immortal Regis Part 2  :onionfacepalm:. So yes, there won't be a chapter of Cavalier in the next issues of D Champ :cant-reach:. The artist has told us that she's preparing and starting the second season of Lilith Code for the beginning of the New Year.

But for those of us that's worried about Cavalier of the Abyss being over and ending on a complete cliffhanger, don't worry since JUDER the artist has told us that there will be a Part 3 of Cavalier of the Abyss/Immortal Regis a sequel that hasn't been released yet. Yes its been CONFIRMED that there'll be a SEQUAL OF Cavalier of the Abyss/Immortal Regis, the final part OF the Trilogy :wahaha:. The rest of the story of Immortal Regis/Cavalier of the Abyss will be completed in the sequel which will dictate the war against Caladbolg and the Night. The problem is we don't know when it'll be started so we'll have to wait since the artist has told us that the sequel will have to depend on the author of Cavalier of the Abyss/Immortal Regis, probably since he needs some time to brainstorm how to wrap up the story or we wait till Lilith Code Season Two is over. 

In any case the good news is that there'll be a sequel, a part three of Immortal Regis/Cavalier of the Abyss, the bad news is that we'll just have to wait till its out, problem is we'll have to wait for the author (GA On-Bi) on when it'll be released so that he/she can brainstorm new ideas on he/she can finish the story since JUDER, the artist has told us that she has no control over that department.

So please be patient everyone and wait for the third part of Immortal Regis/Cavalier of the Abyss, I know we've had to wait for 2 years for chapter 136 but be patient and wait if you want more of the series. Take a break and wait for the sequel, I'll check in from time to time to see if there's an update.

The Link for the artist's blog where I got the information of Cavalier of the Abyss being over and Part 3 of the series, the sequel : https://blog.naver.com/juderland/221426399431

Btw the artist has posted the author's blog so that we can check any updates and plans for part 3 of Cavalier of the Abyss since the information for Part 3 will be posted on his blog. Link: https://blog.naver.com/gaonbi   

Offline Alibaba420

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: December 23, 2018, 06:29:51 AM »
I wanted to ask how you guys translate on google translator? by inserting Korean words or by scanning page on translator?

Offline dude54312

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: December 17, 2018, 09:22:55 PM »
Hey everyone I just found a blog that stated there's might be a part 3 of Immortal Regis/Cavalier of the Abyss. I'm not sure if this is the same blog nyx saw that stated there was 13 more chapters of Cota. But apparently after a sketchy google translation that there's going to be a part 3 of the series since the story of Immortal Regis/Cavalier is going to be serialized into 3 parts. I can't read Korean so I hope that someone will be able to double check it for me since I can't confirm if its canon or not.

https://blog.naver.com/exinze1577/221395125679

https://www.webtoonguide.com/board/rds01_interview/5533

"Q. You said the scale was big. What do you think of as a trilogy?

JUDER J I am currently thinking of a trilogy. Do not stretch too much, even trilogy trilogy? I think. I want to finish something nice and try something new again.

JUDER D Yes.

Offline dude54312

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: December 17, 2018, 10:26:54 AM »
He won't osky made it clear in this chapter that even if he cancels the contract he won't get semek back. Besides semek is serin' s magic stone and she is the only one who can use it.

Edit: Now that I think about it this chapter is a lot like the final chapter of Immortal Regis, like what did Nex do with the fragment of Caladbolg that was sealed at Serpent? Serin herself said she just wants to meet Nex in Chapter 132 and they've still haven't met each other yet. So many questions unanswered, I just hope there'll be a new chapter next issue of D champ cause I really don't want to wait till the second season of Lilith Code is done before a sequel is made.

Offline nyx

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: December 17, 2018, 05:23:12 AM »
I dunno where you read that since there's no mention of it on the author/artist's blog, however from what I could tell from chapter 150 using google translate, it states that Just is going to marry Siana in 1 year, and he plans on destroying Serpent since its the only place that is resisting Caladbolg. Nex made Xix an official Knight of Chaos after Xix let go of his hatred and canceled his contract with Osky. Btw Xix stated in this chapter that he only loves Siana as a precious childhood friend and that his feelings for her was different from than what he felt for Yuan. From what I translate tell Nex wants to save Serin, Ninurta, Siana, and Chaos and Xix agreed to help him. The rest of the gang agreed to help Nex stop Caladbolg. Osky stated in the final lines of the chapter that "The New Age is starting to move".

So yes the whole thing is a cliffhanger since that line explicitly states that they is more to come to the series. Since Xix stop wanting revenge that means from a certain sense one huge plot of Cota is over since revenge was the main reason for Cavalier of the Abyss. The sequel of Cavalier of the Abyss will probably dictate the war against the Night and Caladbolg putting an end to him once and for all. If the next chapter is not released next month that they'll probably be an announcement on the author's blog. The artist wants to finish up the second season of Lilith code which she mentioned before and then work on the sequel of Cavalier of the Abyss probably so that the author can brainstorm how to finish the series for good. So yeah, we will probably have to wait till the second season of Lilith Code is done before we can expect anything more from Immortal Regis/Cavalier of the Abyss if the next chapter is not released at the beginning of January.

Personally I'd wait another 2 years if I have to since I really LOVE this series.

I forgot where I read it, because when I read that post I totally denied that it will end on 13 chapters because it just resumed recently and pretended I did not read it.. I guess you could ignore this now since I cant remember.

So thats what happened in recent chapter. I too use google translate to know what they are saying but it takes a while to translate it, so yeah thanks for the gist. It's good to see that Nex and Xix collaborate without animosity and I'm eager to see if Xix will wield Semek

Offline dude54312

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: December 16, 2018, 10:22:58 PM »
I read somewhere that the author will end it in 13 chapters since chapter 136 came out... welp its now chapter 150 so we have now 15 chapters in this continuation. Crossing fingers that we will have new chapter next month cause i dont wanna wait for long time again for the sequel and it feels total cliffhanger at the end of 150.

Back on chapter,

I dunno where you read that since there's no mention of it on the author/artist's blog, however from what I could tell from chapter 150 using google translate, it states that Just is going to marry Siana in 1 year, and he plans on destroying Serpent since its the only place that is resisting Caladbolg. Nex made Xix an official Knight of Chaos after Xix let go of his hatred and canceled his contract with Osky. Btw Xix stated in this chapter that he only loves Siana as a precious childhood friend and that his feelings for her was different from than what he felt for Yuan. From what I translate tell Nex wants to save Serin, Ninurta, Siana, and Chaos and Xix agreed to help him. The rest of the gang agreed to help Nex stop Caladbolg. Osky stated in the final lines of the chapter that "The New Age is starting to move".

So yes the whole thing is a cliffhanger since that line explicitly states that they is more to come to the series. Since Xix stop wanting revenge that means from a certain sense one huge plot of Cota is over since revenge was the main reason for Cavalier of the Abyss. The sequel of Cavalier of the Abyss will probably dictate the war against the Night and Caladbolg putting an end to him once and for all. If the next chapter is not released next month that they'll probably be an announcement on the author's blog. The artist wants to finish up the second season of Lilith code which she mentioned before and then work on the sequel of Cavalier of the Abyss probably so that the author can brainstorm how to finish the series for good. So yeah, we will probably have to wait till the second season of Lilith Code is done before we can expect anything more from Immortal Regis/Cavalier of the Abyss if the next chapter is not released at the beginning of January.

Personally I'd wait another 2 years if I have to since I really LOVE this series.

Offline nyx

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #750 on: December 16, 2018, 05:31:55 PM »
I've just discovered something DISTURBING : The final lines of the chapter 150 on the bottom left corner states that cavalier of the abyss is complete when google translated into English. Can anyone make sure or we'll have to wait till the next issue of D champ.

If cavalier of the abyss is complete the author is probably making a another sequel as there are still so many problems and mysteries that have been left unsolved. We'll have to wait till the next issue of D champ when its released at the end of the month.

No announcements have been made at his blog so I'm still hopeful since it would be big news and the author would have to make some mention on it. Cross your fingers everyone and hope the series will still keep on going.

I read somewhere that the author will end it in 13 chapters since chapter 136 came out... welp its now chapter 150 so we have now 15 chapters in this continuation. Crossing fingers that we will have new chapter next month cause i dont wanna wait for long time again for the sequel and it feels total cliffhanger at the end of 150.

Back on chapter,

Offline dude54312

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: December 16, 2018, 10:31:42 AM »
I'm pretty sure they'll continue the series, Cavalier of the Abyss is a pretty popular series. There's so many problems and questions left unsolved, Caladbolg, Just, Navarus, Nex and Serin. They still have a war to finish after all. Nex and Serin still haven't reunited with each other yet. Nex hasn't even returned to Chaos yet, he's still stuck in Osky's home. I hope they'll be a next chapter of the series in the next issue of D champ. We'll see if they'll be a release it at the end of the month. If not I'll have to wait for the author to make an announcement on their blog, or wait till they finish lilith cord. I've waited 2 YEARS After all. Waiting a bit more for the third series of Immortal Regis and Cavalier of the Abyss shouldn't be TOO HARD.  :stabby:

Offline linhtalinhtinh_9x

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: December 16, 2018, 05:39:44 AM »
Quote (selected)
Just is, though its not official as Serpent and the people of Chaos do not accept it.

Btw Serin looks SO HAWT where the wind is blowing in through her hair! The scene where Nex sees Serin is so amazing. God Serin is the prettiest female in the series.

Why did I read in the spoil blog that a fragment of Cal got the throne? Maybe it was misinterpreted since I got translated it with gg...

About Jae Hoon / Caladbolg, from the start till the finish of this sequence I kept waiting to see what his true purpose of all these manipulating Siana then Ninooruta, try to release Serin is (What does he need from Serin anyway?).  Now that he makes Just the king and want to get the last fragment of Caladbolg -> He might try to get rid of Caladbolg? (since he doesn't seem to like the god that much). But I don't know, there are so much drama I don't know what might come true anymore...

Once I heard that the fragment at Serpent was so evil it can be called Caladbolg itself, I fear the prophecy might come, the seal in Serpent might be broken in the future, in that case, the network Serin gave Serpent might become another layer of seal to stop that fragment from going outside (love her so much).

Why is it so hard for this royal family to just come back together ??? And Siana now became the fiancee of Just???

Offline TY

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: December 16, 2018, 05:26:39 AM »
It seems this series is complete so that the artist Juder can focus on their web comic Lilith Cord which is suppose to start their second part next year.  The problem is we don't know if the third part of Cavalier of the abyss will be in comic form or not, since it most likely depends on what Juder decides to do after finishing the  second part of Lilith Cord.

Also, I want know what was Xix and Just was talking about on this chapter.

Offline dude54312

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: December 15, 2018, 09:49:13 PM »
I've just discovered something DISTURBING : The final lines of the chapter 150 on the bottom left corner states that cavalier of the abyss is complete when google translated into English. Can anyone make sure or we'll have to wait till the next issue of D champ.

If cavalier of the abyss is complete the author is probably making a another sequel as there are still so many problems and mysteries that have been left unsolved. We'll have to wait till the next issue of D champ when its released at the end of the month.

No announcements have been made at his blog so I'm still hopeful since it would be big news and the author would have to make some mention on it. Cross your fingers everyone and hope the series will still keep on going.

Offline dude54312

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: December 15, 2018, 07:45:57 PM »
Just is, though its not official as Serpent and the people of Chaos do not accept it.

Btw Serin looks SO HAWT where the wind is blowing in through her hair! The scene where Nex sees Serin is so amazing. God Serin is the prettiest female in the series.

Offline nyx

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: December 15, 2018, 04:19:10 PM »
Thanks for the chapter! and here I thought Crow will give back semek.... and is that caladbolg fragment who has just been crowned? or is it ninurrta or just?

Offline dude54312

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: December 15, 2018, 03:59:10 PM »
Thanks for the chapters.

Offline Beel

• J-Recruit
  • Renommée: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: December 15, 2018, 08:39:32 AM »
I'll be posting new chapters on Discord

Ch. 150 Cam

Ch. 149