Funds $66 | Needed $160
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

45%

Author Topic: Love Riron ch.1-6+  (Read 7102 times)

Offline jose12

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Love Riron ch.1-6+
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2014, 03:15:47 PM »
thanks

Offline ayumisingo

• J-Hero
  • Renommée: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2013, 02:01:38 AM »
found ch 1 - 17 but in chinese clik the white box then clik the white box again
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Offline T1

• The H Emperor
  • J-Master
  • Renommée: 71
    • View Profile
    • Que Bono?!
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2013, 06:50:20 AM »
so he got pissed for someone making it public :dizzy: . Scanning pages and uploading them is oh-so hard or I think they didn't credit him for teh raws is what pissed him off (Renommée wh0res?) whichever reason he may have it's still silly! you're laughable considering all you did was merely scan&upload if even that(or you want the 5 dollars or w/e it costed for that magazine?) , now you wanna act like you have authority on how that material is used.  :wahaha:

Remember people "sharing is caring" that is the core of Winny club, screw this selfish snobs trying to dictate work they don't own.

Thx for the chinese raws,

Dude, if you got so much against it. Why don't you do it yourself. If it's so easy, do it. He stopped cuz he didn't feel like continuing, the end. Now if you are better than him as you write in your bash-post then you will continue where he left, right? I do at least know that he uploaded quite a many titles. You? Sorry, I don't know a single one you ever uploaded.  So since you are the better man, do the "oh-so hard" work which Spirit left.

The problem isn't Spirit being possessive, it's leechers being lazy, insensitive jerks.
I'm pretty sure he was pissed because people just copied his LINKS and posted them elsewhere (he used the phrase 'as is'), thereby exposing his uploads to the world at large (and all the link reporters out there). I'd bet no one here would have problems with someone taking uploaded files and reuploading them somewhere else (in fact it's encouraged, known as mirroring, and increases file availability). However, if someone refuses to take that time and just copies the URL, those links attract a lot more attention, and inevitably get DMCA'd (which results in more dead links faster). Worse, if those links are attached to an account on a hosting site, there's a good chance that the whole account gets shut down, taking out any other links on the account (100+ is common for active uploaders), and trashing any investment the uploader may have courteously provided (some uploaders pay for accounts to keep links alive).

In other words, why should uploaders have to work harder (reuploading DMCA'd content) and suffer (losing time and possibly money) just because some a__hats won't lift a few fingers and make their own mirrors?

No one cares. Today there's many sites that takes the links from the pages and upload them to 10 sites. The reverse is also true. People download (few) titles from those pages and uploads them here. We are all lazy.

There's no point to it anymore.

Now about DMCA...that's a "¤4!"#¤!"#¤%¤#" funny one. I'm still waiting for them to come after online mangareader like mangafox, mangahere and mangareader etcetc. Do they do that? NO.

The problem Spirit had was that when he uploaded it was specific for this forum. The links that is. You see, when people used the same links to other sites/forums and someone reported those links to the hosting sites such as mediafire. All of Spirits upload were gone. Not just those specific links but all of his uploads in his folder.

To bypass that you can upload anon but the problem with that is that after 3 months, those links are dead...and we got bitches whining about links not working anymore.

What I'm bitching about is that if there's no links with raws to us (Japanese) then this thread should be deleted. If it still needs to exist then it should be moved to somewhere else. It doesn't belong here, not after Spirit deleted the links.

Damn!  :p!ssed: I.SERIOUSLY.WANT.TO.READ.THIS! Ahhhhhh! I hate it! It's like, whyyyyyyy!!!! Anyway, hope you'll post again the japanese chapters since I can't read chinese stuff....

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

lol the chick ;) I feel the same but that's how it is.

Offline oninn

• Pantsu Disciple
  • J-Regular
  • Renommée: 2
  • Yuiko-san~ <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2013, 02:54:51 AM »
Damn!  :p!ssed: I.SERIOUSLY.WANT.TO.READ.THIS! Ahhhhhh! I hate it! It's like, whyyyyyyy!!!! Anyway, hope you'll post again the japanese chapters since I can't read chinese stuff....

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

Online y3kcjd5

• J-Addict
  • Renommée: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2013, 11:07:27 PM »
The problem isn't Spirit being possessive, it's leechers being lazy, insensitive jerks.
I'm pretty sure he was pissed because people just copied his LINKS and posted them elsewhere (he used the phrase 'as is'), thereby exposing his uploads to the world at large (and all the link reporters out there). I'd bet no one here would have problems with someone taking uploaded files and reuploading them somewhere else (in fact it's encouraged, known as mirroring, and increases file availability). However, if someone refuses to take that time and just copies the URL, those links attract a lot more attention, and inevitably get DMCA'd (which results in more dead links faster). Worse, if those links are attached to an account on a hosting site, there's a good chance that the whole account gets shut down, taking out any other links on the account (100+ is common for active uploaders), and trashing any investment the uploader may have courteously provided (some uploaders pay for accounts to keep links alive).

In other words, why should uploaders have to work harder (reuploading DMCA'd content) and suffer (losing time and possibly money) just because some a__hats won't lift a few fingers and make their own mirrors?

Offline BittaSweet

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2013, 07:39:57 AM »
Well considering how Spirit got pissed I decided to find you guys some more of this. dm5 has up to 17 chapters in chinese so enjoy.

Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!
so he got pissed for someone making it public :dizzy: . Scanning pages and uploading them is oh-so hard or I think they didn't credit him for teh raws is what pissed him off (Renommée wh0res?) whichever reason he may have it's still silly! you're laughable considering all you did was merely scan&upload if even that(or you want the 5 dollars or w/e it costed for that magazine?) , now you wanna act like you have authority on how that material is used.  :wahaha:

Remember people "sharing is caring" that is the core of Winny club, screw this selfish snobs trying to dictate work they don't own.

Thx for the chinese raws,

Offline Bomb

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2013, 08:06:15 AM »
I'can't read help me plz  :nooo:

cant read it too  :dark: :dark:

Offline valkyrie00

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2013, 08:48:48 AM »
Well considering how Spirit got pissed I decided to find you guys some more of this. dm5 has up to 17 chapters in chinese so enjoy.

I'can't read help me plz  :nooo:

Offline paulzli

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
Love Riron ch.1-17+ Chinese
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2013, 05:19:25 PM »

Offline De Cruz

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2013, 12:06:27 PM »
Hi guys,

I'm gonna translate this manga to English, seriously. Please kindly show me how to get raw source as soon as possible.

Thank you ever so much,

De La Cruz

Offline themell

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2013, 10:48:48 PM »
can anyone reupload the 6 chapters?

Offline omeganet

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2013, 12:34:24 PM »
Love much chaper  :XD:

Offline knightkeb

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2012, 11:46:35 AM »
thanks for the chapts muy interesante XD

Offline T1

• The H Emperor
  • J-Master
  • Renommée: 71
    • View Profile
    • Que Bono?!
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2012, 02:59:17 AM »
I see...  :huh:

So delete the thread. I see no reason it's a topic in Winny Club if there's no raw in it  :XD: ...well except if you are doing it to make a point so people can get the idea even if they will get it the next dude who joins will never get it so it's an eternal loop of stupidity that will never get cured...
/me runs all over the place grinning  :wahaha:

ps: How does the rolling dice work in the reply? :O

Offline Spiritovod

• >:3
  • J-Legend
  • Renommée: 1568
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2012, 04:10:39 AM »
Because links were reposted "as is" for public, I've removed all corresponding files from the hosting. Expect no updates and no reuploads from me in the topic from now on. Though scanlators/translators can request any of the chapters via PM (including future chapters).

Online Amario

• J-Master
  • Renommée: 1212
    • View Profile
Re: Love Riron ch.1-3+
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2012, 02:18:24 PM »
Thanks for the uploads.

Offline KensoeTeam

• J-Recruit
  • Renommée: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2012, 05:47:48 AM »
thanks for the chaps.

Offline Spiritovod

• J-Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2012, 07:19:13 PM »
looks like i'm late to the party. who will pick this up?
It seems this was a rhetorical question...

Anyway, first chapter replaced with the better version (that cover in 3000px, yarrr) and the latest chapter added.

Offline catsudon

• Part-Time Translator
  • J-Recruit
  • Renommée: 20
    • View Profile
Re: Love Riron ch.1-2+
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2012, 07:58:23 PM »
looks like i'm late to the party. who will pick this up?

Offline knightkeb

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2012, 09:02:57 AM »
waiting the translation, and thanks for this new serie

Offline PROzess

• Pissed Off Translator
  • J-Legend
  • Renommée: 245
  • Minicon
    • View Profile
    • Unlimited Novel Failures
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2012, 04:59:42 AM »

Offline Spiritovod

• J-Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2012, 04:53:53 AM »
wall of text.jpg... Well, as usual. And the series will be bi-weekly, but with less pages in every chapter (~20).

Offline MayoKun

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
Re: Love Riron ch.1+
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2012, 09:41:56 AM »
Before

:XD:

After

:p!ssed:

Offline Spiritovod

• J-Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2012, 03:53:54 AM »
Btw, I'm not sure about its schedule yet, but it seems that the manga will be bi-weekly (i.e. in every issue of the mag).

Offline PROzess

• Pissed Off Translator
  • J-Legend
  • Minicon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2012, 03:28:18 AM »
I was expecting that too, but I've got an illustrated book entitled "How to start a relationship with a girl(s), if you're a typical jerk otaku" written in kinda serious yet funny way by a novelist (indeed, the manga itself is based on an essay by Mizuno Keiya) - rather than a typical seinen manga about boobs/harem.
I'm not saying that it's not interesting - on the contrary, I prefer this kind of story presentation over typical seinen schemes, but unfortunately it has too much kanji for comfortable reading for me -_-     

mhm, sorry to hear that.
Now I understand your misleading comment. It indeed focus quite heavy on it's text for understanding.
Though I must say, it's quite perfect. I quite liked the art of Salad Bo, but honestly, the story was just *****. Meaning: your generic lame ecchi harem.
I prefer ecchi in a good story too and seriously, teamed up with a good story writer, Satou-sensei can surely produce a great piece. Let's see how this one turn out~

Offline Spiritovod

• J-Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2012, 02:31:11 AM »
I was just expecting well-drawn fan-service and that's what I got :)
I was expecting that too, but I've got an illustrated book entitled "How to start a relationship with a girl(s), if you're a typical jerk otaku" written in kinda serious yet funny way by a novelist (indeed, the manga itself is based on an essay by Mizuno Keiya) - rather than a typical seinen manga about boobs/harem.
I'm not saying that it's not interesting - on the contrary, I prefer this kind of story presentation over typical seinen schemes, but unfortunately it has too much kanji for comfortable reading for me -_-     

Offline PROzess

• Pissed Off Translator
  • J-Legend
  • Minicon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2012, 01:09:10 AM »
Well, still like spiritvod says, compared to the cover, the manga is a bit... less full of... you know, stuff.

Oh well, it's not like this is Oppai no Ouja or anything, so I can't expect an actual overwhelming harem to be buried under right from the beginning. *sigh*

I don't know what your expection were upon seeing that cover page, but I have read enough (lame) ecchi series to know that it was just some kind of delusion. Thus it wasn't misleading to me at all. I was just expecting well-drawn fan-service and that's what I got :)

Offline elfindelmundo

• Only SounD
  • J-Hero
  • Renommée: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2012, 10:29:51 PM »
Thanks Spiritovod! :XD:

Offline sailabc1

• Once a pervert, always a pervert~
  • J-Addict
  • Renommée: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2012, 09:06:35 PM »

And seriously, what's misleading? There are plenty of pantyshots in this chapter? ? What do you want more?

Well, still like spiritvod says, compared to the cover, the manga is a bit... less full of... you know, stuff.

Oh well, it's not like this is Oppai no Ouja or anything, so I can't expect an actual overwhelming harem to be buried under right from the beginning. *sigh*

Offline Fenrir_test

• J-Master
  • Renommée: 61
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2012, 11:32:53 AM »
I want to try read.. permit download ch 1 :)

Offline PROzess

• Pissed Off Translator
  • J-Legend
  • Minicon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 03:57:26 AM »
The cover is kind of misleading, so if you want to download the manga just because of it, I suggest you refrain from that...

You know very well that I can't just ignore this with such a cover page oO
Even if it's misleading, I gotta stand my man!!  :kamina:
Here I go~~~~~~~~ :hashaa: :hashaa:

Edit: Artist from Salad Bo oO That can only be good!
And seriously, what's misleading? There are plenty of pantyshots in this chapter? ? What do you want more?

Offline Spiritovod

• J-Legend
    • View Profile
Love Riron ch.1-6+
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 03:48:16 AM »
Love Riron

Author: Mizuno Keiya
Artist: Satou Masaki

Summary from Mangahelpers:
Quote (selected)
Loser Yarahata Kanji can’t even have a normal conversation with a girl let alone have any kind of relationship with one. But one day a ghost named Aiya appears and declares that he has been tasked with the mission to change Kanji’s life. At this rate, the Yarahata name will not live on so Aiya will become a love doctor and coach him on how to develop relationships with girls.

The first hurdle comes when he starts a part time job at a convenience store and sees that his co-worker is a hot girl named Yoshizato Saki who also happens to be the store owner’s daughter. With the help of Aiya, Kanji, although stumbling along the way, has a conversation with her and builds a relationship. But he has miles to go if he wants to be the kind of person that can date beautiful women. [vyc]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because links were reposted "as is" for public, I've removed all corresponding files from the hosting. Expect no updates and no reuploads from me in the topic from now on. Though scanlators/translators can request any of the chapters via PM (including future chapters).