Raw Manga: jCafe - Read Raw Manga Online for Free

Funds $113 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

100%
Hello April 19, 2014, 07:37:01 AM *

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Arcade Search Groups Calendar Donations Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Love Riron ch.1-6+  (Read 6601 times)
Read dragonspell's Newbie Guide before registering and posting!
jose12
J-Starter
Activity
2.67%

Renommée: 0

Member Nº: 91636

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2014, 04:15:47 PM »
Go Up Go Down

thanks
ayumisingo
J-Hero
Activity
1.33%

Renommée: 18

Member Nº: 39015

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2013, 03:01:38 AM »
Go Up Go Down

found ch 1 - 17 but in chinese clik the white box then clik the white box again
T1
The H Emperor
J-Master
Activity
0%

Renommée: 71

Member Nº: 12148

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2013, 07:50:20 AM »
Go Up Go Down

so he got pissed for someone making it public . Scanning pages and uploading them is oh-so hard or I think they didn't credit him for teh raws is what pissed him off (Renommée wh0res?) whichever reason he may have it's still silly! you're laughable considering all you did was merely scan&upload if even that(or you want the 5 dollars or w/e it costed for that magazine?) , now you wanna act like you have authority on how that material is used. 

Remember people "sharing is caring" that is the core of Winny club, screw this selfish snobs trying to dictate work they don't own.

Thx for the chinese raws,

Dude, if you got so much against it. Why don't you do it yourself. If it's so easy, do it. He stopped cuz he didn't feel like continuing, the end. Now if you are better than him as you write in your bash-post then you will continue where he left, right? I do at least know that he uploaded quite a many titles. You? Sorry, I don't know a single one you ever uploaded.  So since you are the better man, do the "oh-so hard" work which Spirit left.

The problem isn't Spirit being possessive, it's leechers being lazy, insensitive jerks.
I'm pretty sure he was pissed because people just copied his LINKS and posted them elsewhere (he used the phrase 'as is'), thereby exposing his uploads to the world at large (and all the link reporters out there). I'd bet no one here would have problems with someone taking uploaded files and reuploading them somewhere else (in fact it's encouraged, known as mirroring, and increases file availability). However, if someone refuses to take that time and just copies the URL, those links attract a lot more attention, and inevitably get DMCA'd (which results in more dead links faster). Worse, if those links are attached to an account on a hosting site, there's a good chance that the whole account gets shut down, taking out any other links on the account (100+ is common for active uploaders), and trashing any investment the uploader may have courteously provided (some uploaders pay for accounts to keep links alive).

In other words, why should uploaders have to work harder (reuploading DMCA'd content) and suffer (losing time and possibly money) just because some a__hats won't lift a few fingers and make their own mirrors?

No one cares. Today there's many sites that takes the links from the pages and upload them to 10 sites. The reverse is also true. People download (few) titles from those pages and uploads them here. We are all lazy.

There's no point to it anymore.

Now about DMCA...that's a "¤4!"#¤!"#¤%¤#" funny one. I'm still waiting for them to come after online mangareader like mangafox, mangahere and mangareader etcetc. Do they do that? NO.

The problem Spirit had was that when he uploaded it was specific for this forum. The links that is. You see, when people used the same links to other sites/forums and someone reported those links to the hosting sites such as mediafire. All of Spirits upload were gone. Not just those specific links but all of his uploads in his folder.

To bypass that you can upload anon but the problem with that is that after 3 months, those links are dead...and we got bitches whining about links not working anymore.

What I'm bitching about is that if there's no links with raws to us (Japanese) then this thread should be deleted. If it still needs to exist then it should be moved to somewhere else. It doesn't belong here, not after Spirit deleted the links.

Damn!  I.SERIOUSLY.WANT.TO.READ.THIS! Ahhhhhh! I hate it! It's like, whyyyyyyy!!!! Anyway, hope you'll post again the japanese chapters since I can't read chinese stuff....

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

lol the chick ;) I feel the same but that's how it is.
oninn
Pantsu Disciple
J-Regular
Activity
9.33%

Renommée: 1

Member Nº: 70034

Yuiko-san~ <3

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2013, 03:54:51 AM »
Go Up Go Down

Damn!  I.SERIOUSLY.WANT.TO.READ.THIS! Ahhhhhh! I hate it! It's like, whyyyyyyy!!!! Anyway, hope you'll post again the japanese chapters since I can't read chinese stuff....

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
y3kcjd5
J-Addict
Activity
0%

Renommée: 151

Member Nº: 27012

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2013, 12:07:27 AM »
Go Up Go Down

The problem isn't Spirit being possessive, it's leechers being lazy, insensitive jerks.
I'm pretty sure he was pissed because people just copied his LINKS and posted them elsewhere (he used the phrase 'as is'), thereby exposing his uploads to the world at large (and all the link reporters out there). I'd bet no one here would have problems with someone taking uploaded files and reuploading them somewhere else (in fact it's encouraged, known as mirroring, and increases file availability). However, if someone refuses to take that time and just copies the URL, those links attract a lot more attention, and inevitably get DMCA'd (which results in more dead links faster). Worse, if those links are attached to an account on a hosting site, there's a good chance that the whole account gets shut down, taking out any other links on the account (100+ is common for active uploaders), and trashing any investment the uploader may have courteously provided (some uploaders pay for accounts to keep links alive).

In other words, why should uploaders have to work harder (reuploading DMCA'd content) and suffer (losing time and possibly money) just because some a__hats won't lift a few fingers and make their own mirrors?
BittaSweet
J-Starter
Activity
0%

Renommée: 2

Member Nº: 98220

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2013, 08:39:57 AM »
Go Up Go Down

Well considering how Spirit got pissed I decided to find you guys some more of this. dm5 has up to 17 chapters in chinese so enjoy.

so he got pissed for someone making it public . Scanning pages and uploading them is oh-so hard or I think they didn't credit him for teh raws is what pissed him off (Renommée wh0res?) whichever reason he may have it's still silly! you're laughable considering all you did was merely scan&upload if even that(or you want the 5 dollars or w/e it costed for that magazine?) , now you wanna act like you have authority on how that material is used. 

Remember people "sharing is caring" that is the core of Winny club, screw this selfish snobs trying to dictate work they don't own.

Thx for the chinese raws,
Bomb
J-Starter
Activity
0%

Member Nº: 50892

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2013, 09:06:15 AM »
Go Up Go Down

I'can't read help me plz 

cant read it too 
valkyrie00
J-Starter
Activity
0%

Renommée: 11

Member Nº: 40974

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2013, 09:48:48 AM »
Go Up Go Down

Well considering how Spirit got pissed I decided to find you guys some more of this. dm5 has up to 17 chapters in chinese so enjoy.

I'can't read help me plz 
paulzli
J-Starter
Activity
0%

Member Nº: 82116

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2013, 06:19:25 PM »
Go Up Go Down

De Cruz
J-Starter
Activity
0%

Member Nº: 42980

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2013, 01:06:27 PM »
Go Up Go Down

Hi guys,

I'm gonna translate this manga to English, seriously. Please kindly show me how to get raw source as soon as possible.

Thank you ever so much,

De La Cruz
themell
J-Starter
Activity
0%

Member Nº: 9376

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2013, 11:48:48 PM »
Go Up Go Down

can anyone reupload the 6 chapters?
omeganet
Warned
J-Starter
Activity
0%

Renommée: -1

Member Nº: 94003

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2013, 01:34:24 PM »
Go Up Go Down

Love much chaper 
knightkeb
Warned
J-Member
Activity
0%

Member Nº: 70410

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2012, 12:46:35 PM »
Go Up Go Down

thanks for the chapts muy interesante XD
T1
The H Emperor
J-Master
Activity
0%

Renommée: 71

Member Nº: 12148

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2012, 03:59:17 AM »
Go Up Go Down

I see... 

So delete the thread. I see no reason it's a topic in Winny Club if there's no raw in it  ...well except if you are doing it to make a point so people can get the idea even if they will get it the next dude who joins will never get it so it's an eternal loop of stupidity that will never get cured...
/me runs all over the place grinning 

ps: How does the rolling dice work in the reply? :O
SpiritovodTopic starter
>:3
J-Legend
Activity
0%

Renommée: 1563

Member Nº: 12955

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2012, 05:10:39 AM »
Go Up Go Down

Because links were reposted "as is" for public, I've removed all corresponding files from the hosting. Expect no updates and no reuploads from me in the topic from now on. Though scanlators/translators can request any of the chapters via PM (including future chapters).
Amario
J-Hardcore
Activity
44%

Renommée: 593

Member Nº: 75464

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2012, 03:18:24 PM »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks for the uploads.
KensoeTeam
J-Recruit
Activity
0%

Renommée: 5

Member Nº: 81687

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2012, 06:47:48 AM »
Go Up Go Down

thanks for the chaps.
SpiritovodTopic starter
J-Legend
Activity
0%

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2012, 08:19:13 PM »
Go Up Go Down

looks like i'm late to the party. who will pick this up?
It seems this was a rhetorical question...

Anyway, first chapter replaced with the better version (that cover in 3000px, yarrr) and the latest chapter added.
catsudon
Part-Time Translator
J-Recruit
Activity
0%

Renommée: 20

Member Nº: 62734

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2012, 08:58:23 PM »
Go Up Go Down

looks like i'm late to the party. who will pick this up?
knightkeb
Warned
J-Member
Activity
0%

Member Nº: 70410

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2012, 10:02:57 AM »
Go Up Go Down

waiting the translation, and thanks for this new serie
PROzess
Pissed Off Translator
J-Legend
Activity
1.33%

Renommée: 238

Member Nº: 39858

Minicon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2012, 05:59:42 AM »
Go Up Go Down

More please 
SpiritovodTopic starter
J-Legend
Activity
0%

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2012, 05:53:53 AM »
Go Up Go Down

wall of text.jpg... Well, as usual. And the series will be bi-weekly, but with less pages in every chapter (~20).
MayoKun
Warned
J-Starter
Activity
0%

Member Nº: 75442

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2012, 10:41:56 AM »
Go Up Go Down

Before

After

SpiritovodTopic starter
J-Legend
Activity
0%

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2012, 04:53:54 AM »
Go Up Go Down

Btw, I'm not sure about its schedule yet, but it seems that the manga will be bi-weekly (i.e. in every issue of the mag).
PROzess
Pissed Off Translator
J-Legend
Activity
1.33%

Minicon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2012, 04:28:18 AM »
Go Up Go Down

I was expecting that too, but I've got an illustrated book entitled "How to start a relationship with a girl(s), if you're a typical jerk otaku" written in kinda serious yet funny way by a novelist (indeed, the manga itself is based on an essay by Mizuno Keiya) - rather than a typical seinen manga about boobs/harem.
I'm not saying that it's not interesting - on the contrary, I prefer this kind of story presentation over typical seinen schemes, but unfortunately it has too much kanji for comfortable reading for me -_-     

mhm, sorry to hear that.
Now I understand your misleading comment. It indeed focus quite heavy on it's text for understanding.
Though I must say, it's quite perfect. I quite liked the art of Salad Bo, but honestly, the story was just *****. Meaning: your generic lame ecchi harem.
I prefer ecchi in a good story too and seriously, teamed up with a good story writer, Satou-sensei can surely produce a great piece. Let's see how this one turn out~
SpiritovodTopic starter
J-Legend
Activity
0%

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2012, 03:31:11 AM »
Go Up Go Down

I was just expecting well-drawn fan-service and that's what I got :)
I was expecting that too, but I've got an illustrated book entitled "How to start a relationship with a girl(s), if you're a typical jerk otaku" written in kinda serious yet funny way by a novelist (indeed, the manga itself is based on an essay by Mizuno Keiya) - rather than a typical seinen manga about boobs/harem.
I'm not saying that it's not interesting - on the contrary, I prefer this kind of story presentation over typical seinen schemes, but unfortunately it has too much kanji for comfortable reading for me -_-     
PROzess
Pissed Off Translator
J-Legend
Activity
1.33%

Minicon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2012, 02:09:10 AM »
Go Up Go Down

Well, still like spiritvod says, compared to the cover, the manga is a bit... less full of... you know, stuff.

Oh well, it's not like this is Oppai no Ouja or anything, so I can't expect an actual overwhelming harem to be buried under right from the beginning. *sigh*

I don't know what your expection were upon seeing that cover page, but I have read enough (lame) ecchi series to know that it was just some kind of delusion. Thus it wasn't misleading to me at all. I was just expecting well-drawn fan-service and that's what I got :)
elfindelmundo
Only SounD
J-Hero
Activity
0%

Renommée: 20

Member Nº: 31309

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2012, 11:29:51 PM »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks Spiritovod!
sailabc1
Once a pervert, always a pervert~
J-Addict
Activity
2.67%

Renommée: 23

Member Nº: 49368

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2012, 10:06:35 PM »
Go Up Go Down

And seriously, what's misleading? There are plenty of pantyshots in this chapter? ? What do you want more?

Well, still like spiritvod says, compared to the cover, the manga is a bit... less full of... you know, stuff.

Oh well, it's not like this is Oppai no Ouja or anything, so I can't expect an actual overwhelming harem to be buried under right from the beginning. *sigh*
Fenrir_test
J-Master
Activity
5.33%

Renommée: 34

Member Nº: 75314

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 12:32:53 PM »
Go Up Go Down

I want to try read.. permit download ch 1 :)
PROzess
Pissed Off Translator
J-Legend
Activity
1.33%

Minicon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 04:57:26 AM »
Go Up Go Down

The cover is kind of misleading, so if you want to download the manga just because of it, I suggest you refrain from that...

You know very well that I can't just ignore this with such a cover page oO
Even if it's misleading, I gotta stand my man!!  
Here I go~~~~~~~~

Edit: Artist from Salad Bo oO That can only be good!
And seriously, what's misleading? There are plenty of pantyshots in this chapter? ? What do you want more?
SpiritovodTopic starter
J-Legend
Activity
0%

View Profile
« on: June 15, 2012, 04:48:16 AM »
Go Up Go Down

Love Riron

Author: Mizuno Keiya
Artist: Satou Masaki

Summary from Mangahelpers:
Loser Yarahata Kanji can’t even have a normal conversation with a girl let alone have any kind of relationship with one. But one day a ghost named Aiya appears and declares that he has been tasked with the mission to change Kanji’s life. At this rate, the Yarahata name will not live on so Aiya will become a love doctor and coach him on how to develop relationships with girls.

The first hurdle comes when he starts a part time job at a convenience store and sees that his co-worker is a hot girl named Yoshizato Saki who also happens to be the store owner’s daughter. With the help of Aiya, Kanji, although stumbling along the way, has a conversation with her and builds a relationship. But he has miles to go if he wants to be the kind of person that can date beautiful women. [vyc]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because links were reposted "as is" for public, I've removed all corresponding files from the hosting. Expect no updates and no reuploads from me in the topic from now on. Though scanlators/translators can request any of the chapters via PM (including future chapters).

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: