Funds $5 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

5%

Author Topic: trash. vol.01-09+  (Read 22834 times)

Offline Saraquiel

• J-Recruit
  • Renommée: 30
    • View Profile
Re: trash. vol.01-09+
« Reply #120 on: December 12, 2017, 04:39:11 AM »
11th and last volume gets released December 20th;
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!
I'm hoping for an extra chapter or something but we probably won't get anything..

The edginess was fine, in fact is what I liked of this. It just was way to explicit with all the rape midway, and is not that I don't like it, but 10 pages of rape in an action manga is pointless. I remember vol 6 it was? Not sure if was 6 or 7, the entire volume consisted in introducing two girls and having them brutally raped severaltimes. The part where boss is fucked and the villain uses the vibration of the wheelchair to do it was...hilarious, but it looked more apropiate for a doujinshi, and then again, it took like 7 pages. It was nice when rape was a pannel here and a page there, because it was the "spicy" the icing of the cake, it helped the setting and to create the atmosphere, but it kind of lost its way when it started to have more creepy stuff than action.

it was volume 8 that had the two lolis continuously raped and butchered. It was the last I bought a physical copy of

Offline Indexxnecronomicom

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 30, 2017, 02:23:05 PM »
Back when volumes 6 or 7 came out I heard the series was in trouble due to people complaining about how edgy it was and refusing to even buy the magazine. So when volumes 8 and 9 came out I thought it would be safe, but then this happens.

I'm quite sad, honestly, the series was. well trashy but it was a good mix of cute girls and horrible rape and violence and I really wanted to see how far it will go before the end. Real shame it just ended abruptly with a series of bland deaths instead of really trying to make a proper climax. Hell, even a few more chapters would have helped wrap things up with the yakuza boss and maybe even whoever was behind the boy's healing blood and the  monster in vol 9.

The edginess was fine, in fact is what I liked of this. It just was way to explicit with all the rape midway, and is not that I don't like it, but 10 pages of rape in an action manga is pointless. I remember vol 6 it was? Not sure if was 6 or 7, the entire volume consisted in introducing two girls and having them brutally raped severaltimes. The part where boss is fucked and the villain uses the vibration of the wheelchair to do it was...hilarious, but it looked more apropiate for a doujinshi, and then again, it took like 7 pages. It was nice when rape was a pannel here and a page there, because it was the "spicy" the icing of the cake, it helped the setting and to create the atmosphere, but it kind of lost its way when it started to have more creepy stuff than action.

Offline Krysstof

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 21, 2017, 07:03:20 PM »
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!
, it's over.

Offline philipbaxton

• J-Recruit
  • Renommée: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 16, 2017, 03:30:53 AM »
its not really a cliff hanger... there is no one left at all

Well Bullet is still left and he can always continue a spinoff story with her

Offline KingZjack

• J-Recruit
  • Renommée: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 15, 2017, 03:21:18 PM »
The manga looks like it ended on a cliffhanger. I wonder if there's any chance he'll continue it in a different magazine
its not really a cliff hanger... there is no one left at all

Offline philipbaxton

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 15, 2017, 10:14:31 AM »
The manga looks like it ended on a cliffhanger. I wonder if there's any chance he'll continue it in a different magazine

Offline mark1246

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 11, 2017, 08:06:01 AM »
wow, it so weird that the artist other work Gun X clover just ended to (on lhscan) and that ended fine. shame this was super rush

Offline AutismEmulator

• J-Recruit
  • Renommée: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 08, 2017, 05:09:24 PM »
Back when volumes 6 or 7 came out I heard the series was in trouble due to people complaining about how edgy it was and refusing to even buy the magazine. So when volumes 8 and 9 came out I thought it would be safe, but then this happens.

I'm quite sad, honestly, the series was. well trashy but it was a good mix of cute girls and horrible rape and violence and I really wanted to see how far it will go before the end. Real shame it just ended abruptly with a series of bland deaths instead of really trying to make a proper climax. Hell, even a few more chapters would have helped wrap things up with the yakuza boss and maybe even whoever was behind the boy's healing blood and the  monster in vol 9.

Offline Saraquiel

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 08, 2017, 01:17:28 PM »
 :cries: chapter 87:

Offline mark1246

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 08, 2017, 09:02:04 AM »
Holy rush ending batman....talk about a 100ch being Axed cause so many unresolved question left.

Least gun x clover is ending properly

Offline philipbaxton

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 08, 2017, 01:51:53 AM »
yes and yes.
Just got a hold of the new Young champion Retsu, with the last chapter to Trash. It sucks.

Does Bullet die or have end up with the guy who has been wanting to have sex with her this whole time?

Offline KingZjack

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 07, 2017, 05:08:25 PM »
yes and yes.
Just got a hold of the new Young champion Retsu, with the last chapter to Trash. It sucks.

did anyone end up with each other?

Offline Saraquiel

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 07, 2017, 02:15:31 PM »
So is there a new chapter? Or did the series get axed?

yes and yes.

Offline vuikinh

• Forum Donator
  • J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 07, 2017, 01:28:10 PM »
So is there a new chapter? Or did the series get axed?

Offline IronSnake

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 21, 2017, 12:20:18 PM »
Damn he kept it quiet until the end. With an ending like that it definitely got the axe

Offline KingZjack

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: October 21, 2017, 12:09:10 PM »
:imc:

wow :( i wanted at least 100 chapters and on top of that i wanted my stuff with francesca.... this was rushed

Offline Saraquiel

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 19, 2017, 11:00:38 AM »
 :imc:

Offline longxa762

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 09, 2017, 04:25:22 AM »
I am quite sure that Shota and minoko ,the mafia boss, might not died from francesca because if author want them dead, they would be dead bynow. But i am quite sure that Bullet and francesca will die together.The partners should die together. I wish that minoko is captured by that old fat mafia boss, raped and then kill him and finally everybody die. The shota live to tell the horror story of this. END.

This is manga by YAMAMOTO Kenji who bloodily love for gore. You can't ask less.

Offline NSAgov770

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 06, 2017, 11:16:49 AM »
I am quite sure that Shota and minoko ,the mafia boss, might not died from francesca because if author want them dead, they would be dead bynow. But i am quite sure that Bullet and francesca will die together.The partners should die together. I wish that minoko is captured by that old fat mafia boss, raped and then kill him and finally everybody die. The shota live to tell the horror story of this. END.

This is manga by YAMAMOTO Kenji who bloodily love for gore. You can't ask less.

Offline Leadantagonist

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 05, 2017, 08:47:23 PM »

Offline Saraquiel

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 04, 2017, 02:41:47 PM »
Thank you, you are always so fast with the release

Offline KingZjack

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 04, 2017, 01:53:10 PM »
wow at the latest chapter

Offline longxa762

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 04, 2017, 09:17:02 AM »
:shinyteeth: chapter 86:

Thank you, you are always so fast with the release

Offline Saraquiel

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 03, 2017, 04:11:44 PM »
 :shinyteeth: chapter 86:

Offline Saraquiel

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 03, 2017, 01:03:07 PM »
just got the newest Young Champion retsu, will propably post chapter 86 a bit later today

Offline IronSnake

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 23, 2017, 08:49:48 AM »
Yeah, that's what I meant too, every relevant support character is dead already, so its relatively safe to asume their are going to finish it.

I doubt it. As long as theres no announcement that its heading towards the climax then its not happening yet. Long running mangas like this usually get some announcement when theyre close to finishing

Offline Indexxnecronomicom

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 23, 2017, 08:18:02 AM »
Quote (selected)
Also, given how many of the major characters are now dead, I'm assuming it's heading to a conclusion.

Yeah, that's what I meant too, every relevant support character is dead already, so its relatively safe to asume their are going to finish it.

Offline AutismEmulator

• J-Recruit
  • Renommée: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 18, 2017, 10:15:55 PM »
Maybe when this ends we might get someone to pick it up
i dont see this ending this soon i mean this manga is a villain of the week type manga.

i dont see this ending this soon i mean this manga is a villain of the week type manga.

Not sure if EGS officially dropped it, they still have it on their projects page

Also, given how many of the major characters are now dead, I'm assuming it's heading to a conclusion.

Offline KingZjack

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 18, 2017, 08:32:06 PM »
Really a shame no ones translating this anymore

Well, I gess we all knew it was a matter of time  :onionfacepalm: I wonder if she is dead.

Although, I must admit it is pretty "sofctore", I mean, I remember when we stopped reading this rape scenes were quite more explicit. Not that I wanted to see her raped, its just I'm surprised, but it also seems this is ending? So may be they are "rushing" things and can't expend pages and pages on rape as before.

Offline KingZjack

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 18, 2017, 08:28:10 PM »
Wow!

i thought she was safe :(