Funds $95 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

85%

Author Topic: Hantsu x Trash vol.01-09+, Drama CD  (Read 75414 times)

Offline IronSnake

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Hantsu x Trash vol.01-09+, Drama CD
« Reply #460 on: April 25, 2016, 10:51:07 PM »
112:

Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Brief summary:

Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

So yeah, Hamaji confirmed for shit boyfriend and Horiguchi confirmed for shit friend.  The fallout's going to be quite the mess.

I cant imagine how the fallout's gonna happen but its looks to be interesting.

That aside we got some news

Offline Freeter

• drifter
  • J-Regular
  • Renommée: 429
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: April 25, 2016, 08:45:11 PM »
112:

Brief summary:

So yeah, Hamaji confirmed for shit boyfriend and Horiguchi confirmed for shit friend.  The fallout's going to be quite the mess.

Offline IronSnake

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: April 20, 2016, 01:40:16 AM »
So do you think this could lead to the predictable ending that's been feared? Any chance for Hayami and Hamaji to stay together?

At this point I say no. I think we should accept the fact that this is heading for a predictable end and enjoy what other qualities the series has....which is basically just its ecchi factor

Offline PHNgame41

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: April 19, 2016, 12:35:05 PM »
So do you think this could lead to the predictable ending that's been feared? Any chance for Hayami and Hamaji to stay together?

Offline IronSnake

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: April 18, 2016, 07:05:34 PM »
Sorry I was late on these, but here's the latest chapters:

110 summary:

111 summary:

Looks like both my guesses were right then...And a possible NTR alert is in order

Offline Freeter

• drifter
  • J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: April 18, 2016, 07:40:43 AM »
Sorry I was late on these, but here's the latest chapters:

110 summary:

111 summary:

Offline PHNgame41

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: April 17, 2016, 12:02:22 PM »
What do you guys think of the latest two chapters that released (ch 110 and 111)? They're in the Sen Manga site.

Offline IronSnake

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: March 21, 2016, 02:49:52 AM »
109:

That handkerchief is going to lead to something big happening, I can feel it  :gabu:

Came out earlier than I expected this time. As for the hanky I have 2 guesses.

Offline Freeter

• drifter
  • J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: March 20, 2016, 05:57:10 PM »
109:

That handkerchief is going to lead to something big happening, I can feel it  :gabu:

Offline Tamorlin

• J-Addict
  • Renommée: 235
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: March 16, 2016, 08:52:33 PM »
Raw for 108:

I've read the blog post on 108 so I can clarify some things:

-the talk between Hamaji and Chisato is him asking her if she went to the hospital, she said no because she was concerned about the upcoming matches.  He was concerned so he promised to accompany her there the next day after school (he was looking up hospitals when Hayami texted him). 
-okay, so Hamaji isn't the most attentive boyfriend in the world, but Hayami isn't without blame for this relationship falling apart.  She is very insecure about herself, which unfortunately led to most of this recent turmoil.  She stormed off without properly telling Hamaji that she was upset, and even in her texts she didn't convey that something was wrong.  If she had just told him to stay away from Chisato because seeing them together bothers her, then he would have likely complied.  Right now though, he is completely unaware that she's jealous and in need of his support. 
-because Hamaji is unaware of Hayami's situation, I'm fearful that this will lead to an NTR situation where he walks in on her and Horiguchi.  The breakup is inevitable now, I just hope the two have it out verbally and end it without demonizing Hayami.  I don't mind if Horiguchi is being set up to be the rebound guy, but not at the expense of unintentionally making Hamaji suffer.

nice analysis and absolutely agree

Offline Freeter

• drifter
  • J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #450 on: March 16, 2016, 08:31:46 PM »
Raw for 108:

Cancelling on your girlfriend that loves the shit out of you ... for some random walk home with a formerly crush? Get the fuck real, hope you finally loose your loyal GF for good now. Piece of trash -.-

Can't believe this dude. Such a fine body+mind and yet he only has eyes for his pitiful captain -.-

I've read the blog post on 108 so I can clarify some things:

-the talk between Hamaji and Chisato is him asking her if she went to the hospital, she said no because she was concerned about the upcoming matches.  He was concerned so he promised to accompany her there the next day after school (he was looking up hospitals when Hayami texted him). 
-okay, so Hamaji isn't the most attentive boyfriend in the world, but Hayami isn't without blame for this relationship falling apart.  She is very insecure about herself, which unfortunately led to most of this recent turmoil.  She stormed off without properly telling Hamaji that she was upset, and even in her texts she didn't convey that something was wrong.  If she had just told him to stay away from Chisato because seeing them together bothers her, then he would have likely complied.  Right now though, he is completely unaware that she's jealous and in need of his support. 
-because Hamaji is unaware of Hayami's situation, I'm fearful that this will lead to an NTR situation where he walks in on her and Horiguchi.  The breakup is inevitable now, I just hope the two have it out verbally and end it without demonizing Hayami.  I don't mind if Horiguchi is being set up to be the rebound guy, but not at the expense of unintentionally making Hamaji suffer.

Offline IronSnake

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: March 16, 2016, 06:47:34 AM »
Looks like its turning out the way I expected it to. But it would be a real downer if anyone else scores before Hamaji

Offline Gidar

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: March 15, 2016, 05:16:49 PM »
At least now i know why this series is called Trash.

Fuckin Hamaji :upyours:
Cancelling on your girlfriend that loves the shit out of you ... for some random walk home with a formerly crush? Get the fuck real, hope you finally loose your loyal GF for good now. Piece of trash -.-

Can't believe this dude. Such a fine body+mind and yet he only has eyes for his pitiful captain -.-

Offline mustra

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: March 02, 2016, 01:30:23 PM »
Hamaji you shit :stabby:

Yea he's always coveniently around Chisato. Let's get them "officially" together and finish this little shit as usual.

Hayami deserves a much much MUCH better guy than fuckin' MC. Fat guy? OK, why not.

Offline IronSnake

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: February 29, 2016, 09:21:49 PM »
That took a while. Is the series bi-monthly now?

And is it just me or is Kobayashi shipping the hot girls with the normally unpopular guys (Hamaji aside of course) like the perverted Shioda and the fat Horiguchi?

Offline Freeter

• drifter
  • J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: February 29, 2016, 07:58:12 PM »
107, it was nice while it lasted :pushup:  Looks like they're setting up Horiguchi to be the fallback option for Hayami when the inevitable split occurs.  Damn, I was hoping the triangle would have lasted longer, but the relationship did seem mostly one-sided so maybe Hayami is better off with someone willing to put up more of a fight.

Meanwhile, Chisato throws out her shoulder in the training room just as Hamaji happens to conveniently show up  :wbl:

Offline PROzess

• Pissed Off Translator
  • J-Legend
  • Renommée: 279
  • Minicon
    • View Profile
    • Unlimited Novel Failures
« Reply #444 on: February 10, 2016, 08:44:35 AM »
tsukasa was his initial girlfriend, so i don't think it was all that much of a twist that he went with her in the end. i mean, ok everything pointed to an aya ending, but she didn't go out with him at any point in the series...

Well, his very first crush was the strawberry panty girl, aka Aya. He only dated Tsukasa out of an misunderstanding and she then vanished from the plot for 90% of all the time. In everything I have read so far, ichigo is the only manga ending I cringed it. You just don't make the girl win, who isn't even there in the plot, while the manga mainly resolves around three other girls. I mean, Tsukasa wasn't a bad girl, but her win just wasn't justified. He could have picked any random girl on the street, same effect-.-

And back on topic, I fear that Hamaji isn't so sensbile to notice whats going on inside of Hayami :( And she probably won't openly discuss it with him and just break up at some point. Well, I DO hope that they will have a proper talk about it, where Hamaji makes clear that there's no longer any romantic feelings towards his senpai, just worry of a fellow clubmember.
But I do can see it happening that Hagiwara needs comfort over her injury and Hamaji will wholeheartedly be there for her... which makes Hayami break up with him... and then, wait why am I suddenly reminded of GE....

Offline Tamorlin

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: February 10, 2016, 04:44:48 AM »
Theres that. It wouldve been quite the Ichigo 100 plot twist if Chisato didnt win in the end

tsukasa was his initial girlfriend, so i don't think it was all that much of a twist that he went with her in the end. i mean, ok everything pointed to an aya ending, but she didn't go out with him at any point in the series...

Offline IronSnake

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: February 10, 2016, 04:16:34 AM »
kinda expected something like that from the start since chisato has been set as the main heroine from the start

Theres that. It wouldve been quite the Ichigo 100 plot twist if Chisato didnt win in the end

Offline Tamorlin

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: February 09, 2016, 05:14:52 AM »
106, messy breakup incoming (assuming Hamaji decides not to accompany Hayami home or they get into a verbal spat).   Next chapter might be the point of no return.

kinda expected something like that from the start since chisato has been set as the main heroine from the start

Offline IronSnake

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: February 08, 2016, 11:27:16 PM »
106, messy breakup incoming (assuming Hamaji decides not to accompany Hayami home or they get into a verbal spat).   Next chapter might be the point of no return.

Not an unusual way of breaking up but at least its not because Hamaji simply chose Chisato over Hayami

Offline Freeter

• drifter
  • J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: February 08, 2016, 08:30:38 PM »

Online datei

• J-Addict
  • Renommée: 329
    • View Profile
Re: Hantsu x Trash vol.01-08+, Drama CD
« Reply #438 on: February 06, 2016, 03:59:31 PM »
Vol.09

Offline PROzess

• Pissed Off Translator
  • J-Legend
  • Minicon
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: February 02, 2016, 03:53:04 AM »
Back to swim club practice.  Is that a new rival for Hamaji at the end?  :huh:

That's the dude from the swimming club from earlier in the story. He was doing water polo in middle school, but switched to swimming in high school. He helped the water polo club out for a bit when Hamaji started out there.

Offline Freeter

• drifter
  • J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: February 01, 2016, 11:21:07 PM »
Back to swim club practice.  Is that a new rival for Hamaji at the end?  :huh:

Offline PROzess

• Pissed Off Translator
  • J-Legend
  • Minicon
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: January 20, 2016, 09:24:54 AM »
Leave it to the Captain to screw everything up :)

Offline IronSnake

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: January 19, 2016, 12:13:35 PM »
104, Shioda... :onionfacepalm:

What can I say...I'm almost speechless

Offline Freeter

• drifter
  • J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: January 19, 2016, 08:53:58 AM »
104, Shioda... :onionfacepalm:

Offline IronSnake

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: January 09, 2016, 01:29:37 PM »
Machine translations. I've had my fair share of those

That said Tam and Pro explained it better than I could.

Offline PROzess

• Pissed Off Translator
  • J-Legend
  • Minicon
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: January 09, 2016, 11:08:20 AM »
What is the harm in asking? Is that somehow offensive? I thought scanlation was a 'for the fans, by the fans' kind of thing. But the fans better shut up and dare not express their interest...

In the good ol' days, you had to offer to do at least one part of the scanlation (cleaning, typesetting or proofreading) if you wanted to see your favourite stuff translated. How the times have changed... Nowadays people just demand a translation without lifting a finger. Or even worse, copy/paste it into google translate...

Offline Tamorlin

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: January 09, 2016, 11:00:30 AM »
Author break huh... was wondering what happened to this manga.

What is the harm in asking? Is that somehow offensive? I thought scanlation was a 'for the fans, by the fans' kind of thing. But the fans better shut up and dare not express their interest...

the thing is that it costs a huge amount of time to learn the language. that is why translators are (or should be) so valued. them spending their time learning and then translating for free should not be taken for granted. so if they translate something, they do it out of their own interest. not because someone is asking. and his way of asking was flat-out impolite. considering that this board has a translation requests topic already, his comment was nothing more than spam anyway...

Offline username117

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: January 09, 2016, 10:41:33 AM »
Author break huh... was wondering what happened to this manga.

Yet another sad fan who thinks they can just ask people to translate their favorite manga for free..

Offline IronSnake

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: January 07, 2016, 09:50:45 AM »
Guess Kobayashi went on an extended holiday huh. Not that I blame her tho

Offline PROzess

• Pissed Off Translator
  • J-Legend
  • Minicon
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: December 25, 2015, 03:18:05 PM »
That aside. No chapter this week. Kobayashi likes to keep us in suspense lol

But always delivers in the end :)
Can't wait. I don't want him to screw up.

Offline IronSnake

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: December 25, 2015, 06:58:48 AM »
Yet another sad fan who thinks they can just ask people to translate their favorite manga for free...

That aside. No chapter this week. Kobayashi likes to keep us in suspense lol

Offline Tamorlin

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: December 25, 2015, 05:39:45 AM »
work for free.. or can you tell me how to learn this language for easy?

he asked if YOU would work for free...
and i doubt you'd do so. and i don't think japanese is a language all that easy to learn. so either invest a lot of time to learn it yourself or a lot of money to pay a translator (cheapest i've seen from non-professionals was 20-40 bucks per tank or so).

Offline satriasinkai

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: December 24, 2015, 11:20:30 PM »
Are you offering to pay him? Or do you work for free.

work for free.. or can you tell me how to learn this language for easy?

Offline Leebo

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: December 24, 2015, 10:45:25 PM »
This is very difficult to learn japanese, can you translate this please?

Are you offering to pay him? Or do you work for free.

Offline satriasinkai

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: December 24, 2015, 10:13:55 PM »
Then learn Japanese.

This is very difficult to learn japanese, can you translate this please?

Offline PROzess

• Pissed Off Translator
  • J-Legend
  • Minicon
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: December 24, 2015, 12:06:54 PM »
anyone , can you make this manga translate into English ?
I'm very interested in this manga

Then learn Japanese.

Offline Forev3r

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 111
    • View Profile
« Reply #420 on: December 16, 2015, 08:00:29 AM »
an additional male lead has appeared ??

lol @ not liking the underwear, who cares about how the safe looks like while aiming for the goodies inside.

Offline IronSnake

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: December 15, 2015, 11:05:24 PM »
103, Shioda about to score but....

Too soon to say...So now anyone wanna bet what happens next? Will it be

A. Shioda actually scores and goes out with Amemiya (DAMN HIM)
B. He ends up like Hamaji. Doesnt score but gets a girlfriend
C. Doesnt score and doesnt get together with Amemiya
D. One night stand only

Place your bets

Offline Freeter

• drifter
  • J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: December 15, 2015, 07:54:04 PM »
103, Shioda about to score but....

Offline redbible

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: December 09, 2015, 02:30:35 PM »
I had to re-read your reply several times just to understand what you're saying lol. Yes Hayami showed up briefly and that was all but no one expected her to become Hamaji's girlfriend later. Shinozaki is a lesbian so she doesnt count. Again the only reason Hamaji went with Amamiya was because the others made him. Yes he likes Amamiya for her body of course but he still loves Chisato more.

If Amamiya liked Hamaji then she can be considered Chisato's rival but since she doesnt it was nothing more fan service for us.

No problem. I almost always avoid to write in the forum for the same reason, my english is bad lol.  And in regards to Amamiya like love rival was i thinked back then, now my humble opinion is very different

Offline IronSnake

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: December 09, 2015, 10:53:47 AM »
But at that time, Hayami there were showed up once, and a love rival of the same age for Chisato, only she and Shinozaki and like Amamiya gave clues in that chapter, i thinked.

I had to re-read your reply several times just to understand what you're saying lol. Yes Hayami showed up briefly and that was all but no one expected her to become Hamaji's girlfriend later. Shinozaki is a lesbian so she doesnt count. Again the only reason Hamaji went with Amamiya was because the others made him. Yes he likes Amamiya for her body of course but he still loves Chisato more.

If Amamiya liked Hamaji then she can be considered Chisato's rival but since she doesnt it was nothing more fan service for us.

Offline redbible

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: December 08, 2015, 02:20:18 PM »
Nah it was just that one time and it was only cos those horn dogs made Hamaji go after her to ask her opinion about Shioda.

But at that time, Hayami there were showed up once, and a love rival of the same age for Chisato, only she and Shinozaki and like Amamiya gave clues in that chapter, i thinked.

Offline IronSnake

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: December 08, 2015, 10:11:30 AM »
And to think that in the past i thinked that Amamiya would be the love rival of Chisato. I don't remember the chapter but there were a festival.

Nah it was just that one time and it was only cos those horn dogs made Hamaji go after her to ask her opinion about Shioda.

Offline redbible

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: December 08, 2015, 09:47:28 AM »
And to think that in the past i thinked that Amamiya would be the love rival of Chisato. I don't remember the chapter but there were a festival.

Offline IronSnake

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: December 08, 2015, 08:39:54 AM »
If he gets to score with Amemiya....Damn this is not fair lol

*cries in a corner*

Offline Freeter

• drifter
  • J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: December 07, 2015, 11:00:04 PM »
Time for date, Shioda got his eyes on the prize  :evil-thought: