Funds $11 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

13%

Author Topic: Short stories of Jumped Universe [W]  (Read 13930 times)

Offline Jump3R

• Shiroyasha|燃えてきたぜ!!|FanBoy/FB|OVER NINE THOUSA~ND posts!|Totally Off The Wall And Crazy (Totwac)|Dragon of the 9 Threads of Spam|Itsumo|Gyarakushia|Jyan|Wiseass| Shogun Obvious|Sweater|Sir Douchebag
  • Global Moderator
  • Galaxia
  • Renommée: 153
  • 真実はいつもひとつ!
    • View Profile
    • FictionPress Acc
Re: Short stories of Jumped Universe [W]
« Reply #85 on: January 28, 2017, 12:45:49 PM »
So, you my dear friends, are the only ones I show my yet unpublished anywhere else chapters, yes I feel like no one's reading this...
Anyway, Story#2, Vol.1, Ch.3 is now edited and published, and Ch.4 is in draft for reviews.

See ya in a few weeks when I write some more xd

Offline Jump3R

• Shiroyasha|燃えてきたぜ!!|FanBoy/FB|OVER NINE THOUSA~ND posts!|Totally Off The Wall And Crazy (Totwac)|Dragon of the 9 Threads of Spam|Itsumo|Gyarakushia|Jyan|Wiseass| Shogun Obvious|Sweater|Sir Douchebag
  • Global Moderator
  • Galaxia
  • 真実はいつもひとつ!
    • View Profile
    • FictionPress Acc
« Reply #84 on: January 11, 2017, 01:59:24 PM »
I wish I HAD a donation button... maybe I should start my own Patreon?

Offline robonxt

• "Mental curruption at 75%. Please evacuate. All safety fail-proof systems are now offline."
  • J-Hero
  • Renommée: 20
  • World's first high-tech human-like robot
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 10, 2017, 07:46:18 PM »
Wooohoo! A new chapter! Gotta go read it fast folks! This amazing writer ain't going to last long if ya'll no read it and press that damn small donate button!

Offline Jump3R

• Global Moderator
  • Galaxia
  • 真実はいつもひとつ!
    • View Profile
    • FictionPress Acc
« Reply #82 on: January 10, 2017, 11:47:45 AM »
Hello Readers, Regulars, Newcomers, Wattpaders and the rest of the Internet,

At the end of 2016 I have started another volume (Vol.1) of "Sons of Rain" book. Chapters 0, 1, 1.5 and 2 are already uploaded here, as well as on my Wattpad account (link somewhere in this topic, not hard to find)
This is the link to the first post of this topic where all my stories are being posted and updated

Leave a comment if you want, I don't mind if you will not. But I hope you enjoy reading it xd

Offline Jump3R

• Global Moderator
  • Galaxia
  • 真実はいつもひとつ!
    • View Profile
    • FictionPress Acc
« Reply #81 on: September 22, 2016, 05:18:59 AM »
Now that Volume 0 of story 2 is done I posted said volume on Wattpad.
Link in my first post, just under the volume 0.

Enjoy~!

Offline Jump3R

• Global Moderator
  • Galaxia
  • 真実はいつもひとつ!
    • View Profile
    • FictionPress Acc
« Reply #80 on: September 19, 2016, 03:18:13 PM »
So, I changed a layout a bit, now the series should make more sense.
Why did I do that? Well, good sirs and ladies, with finishing Chapter 6 of Story#2, marking completion of Volume 0 of said story, I thought this would be best to clarify confusion on how to read it.
Note that Volume 0 is written mostly from first person point of view, while the following 3 (?) volumes will be written in more distant 3rd person POV. Except singular chapters, possibly Prologues and Epilogues of the Volumes, which shall be used as an introduction to the "arc" and its summary/transition to another.
I hope this will be more pleasant and easy for the readers. If not - forget my life, I'm sorry, I'm an asshole.

So, if you are interested in my books feel free to read, comment and recommend them. Any constructive criticism from anyone is mostly appreciated XD
Stay tuned for Volume 1, where the real curtain to the dark world of conspiracy, mysticism and mystery is lifted.

Offline Jump3R

• Global Moderator
  • Galaxia
  • 真実はいつもひとつ!
    • View Profile
    • FictionPress Acc
« Reply #79 on: September 14, 2016, 08:21:07 AM »
Aaaaaaaand ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL UPDATE!
Chapter 5 of my second story, which so far I plan to make into actual full length novel (so far 5 chapters 10k words in total), has been added and you can read it and of course comment it what you think so far xd
I will say flat out that it WILL be revised, proofread and edited WHEN IT'S DONE, so the final version can always change a bit, but so far I'm liking the progress.

Sadly, Drago, I backtracked my idea and had to postpone KILLING OFF the character we discussed, using convenient plot device xd
But be assured, if they die they will do it the way you suggested xd

Offline Jump3R

• Global Moderator
  • Galaxia
  • 真実はいつもひとつ!
    • View Profile
    • FictionPress Acc
« Reply #78 on: August 20, 2016, 08:15:51 AM »
So... Because of the , ekhm, "absence" of the forum for a few weeks I didn't update my story when I wrote chapter 3... and today I wrote chapter 4 so BAM!
DOUBLE ISSUE~!

If anyone is reading this and my stories please feel free to comment on the progress.
Speaking of which, I wouldn't be where I am today if not for my good friend Drago who helped me with my writer's block the other day and gave me an awesome idea how to proceed with things.
Thank you Drago, Chapters 4 and 5 of Story #2 will always be dedicated to you xd

So without further adieu
Enjoy and let me know your opinions xd
:pushup:

Offline Chris__V

• Cookie Monsters!
  • J-Addict
  • Renommée: 14
  • C is for Cookie!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 18, 2016, 09:26:18 AM »
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Offline Jump3R

• Global Moderator
  • Galaxia
  • 真実はいつもひとつ!
    • View Profile
    • FictionPress Acc
« Reply #76 on: April 18, 2016, 03:12:33 AM »
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Offline Chris__V

• Cookie Monsters!
  • J-Addict
  • C is for Cookie!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 18, 2016, 12:43:49 AM »

Offline Jump3R

• Global Moderator
  • Galaxia
  • 真実はいつもひとつ!
    • View Profile
    • FictionPress Acc
« Reply #74 on: April 17, 2016, 12:55:23 PM »
Hahaha
Spoiler to maintain length of 5 lines xd
And last - I write exactly what I intend (95% of how I intended though) so don't correct my style. If I want something capitalized it's capitalized. If I want a string of made up words it's a string of made up words. If I want to omit part of the sentence it is omitted without second thought. I know you said you weren't good at making reviews, let me tell you first rule of reviewing written work - don't judge the style, try to understand it first. Only when you don't follow YOUR style or "standard" styles you are able to be unbiased. Otherwise it's either false praise or baseless hate... Relax and try to enjoy before judging anything...
[/spoiler]
I am very thankful, I will try to better the layout of my works in the future to ease the understanding of the concept I have.
Arigatou de gozaru.

Offline Chris__V

• Cookie Monsters!
  • J-Addict
  • C is for Cookie!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 16, 2016, 11:38:32 PM »
Hmmm. I've read the summary and ch. 1so far. I haven't read the reviews of the others, but here are my honest opinions:

Summary:

I'll be modifying this post later. I still have things to add, but I need to do chores right now, and I am typing with my phone. Will get back to this in a while. Hopefully what I managed to say so far helps. XD

Offline Jump3R

• Global Moderator
  • Galaxia
  • 真実はいつもひとつ!
    • View Profile
    • FictionPress Acc
« Reply #72 on: April 06, 2016, 12:35:24 PM »
So... This is my thread and I post new chapters in the first post, so I don't really care about double posting here... and it's been ages since anyone other than me came here so I think it's time to reanimate this story of mine a little bit xd

Without further adieu, here is the update:
I have finished the Story #1 - Everyone Forgets The Beginning. It is available here as well as in different self-publishing external portals. All links in the first post - always there. Always.
I also started forming its continuation, Story #2 - Sons Of Rain, all part of the same saga. So far I have uploaded Prologue and Chapters 1 and 2, writing Chapter 3 as I speak. Or at least scheduling it pretty soon.
The story is connected to the first one, but you don't have to read one to understand the other, so anyone who doesn't have time or motivation to read the first one as well you can just start from the second. I think you will not be disappointed.

Also I remind you that any and all constructive comments on my story - literally anything other than "I like this, write more" or "I hate this, you suck" - are more than welcome. If you don't want to write your opinions here you can always send me a priv, I will appreciate any insight.

So until next time - thank youfor the support and enjoy the reading xd

Offline Jump3R

• Global Moderator
  • Galaxia
  • 真実はいつもひとつ!
    • View Profile
    • FictionPress Acc
« Reply #71 on: August 01, 2014, 02:01:36 AM »
:yosh:
Oh Yeah!
That's right, folks!
The first story is officially concluded!
Booya~!
:hero:
Now - to get some rest and start working on the next one...

In the mean time - PLEASE give me some feedback and reviews or at least some honest opinions on what is good and what is not, I really appreciate honest critique...

Offline Jump3R

• Global Moderator
  • Galaxia
  • 真実はいつもひとつ!
    • View Profile
    • FictionPress Acc
« Reply #70 on: June 04, 2014, 08:50:08 AM »
Yo readers!
How've you been?
Me? Awesome. And I hope you didn't have it very rough either xd
Anyway, why do I reply to myself again?
Good question. It's to inform you all that yet again I have modified my first post and added another part of my first, fast moving in to its end and still rather short, story xd
Ch. 12 is out and the closure is sure to be a surprise xd
Read, comment, I'm waiting xd
Just enjoy your reading xd

Offline Jump3R

• Global Moderator
  • Galaxia
  • 真実はいつもひとつ!
    • View Profile
    • FictionPress Acc
« Reply #69 on: May 27, 2014, 12:11:42 AM »
As always I procrastinate with the story... sorry...
However, in the mean time I prepared short almanac of chants I used so far with explanation and ordering according to their power xd

Yes, I was THAT bored xd

Anyway, if you have spare moment, or you want a reference while reading my story, check this out:
Sorry, but I can't put it here as text, there are tables and making new tables here would be just too troublesome xd

Offline Jump3R

• Global Moderator
  • Galaxia
  • 真実はいつもひとつ!
    • View Profile
    • FictionPress Acc
« Reply #68 on: March 28, 2014, 03:23:02 AM »
it prolly would xd
But knowing Silv - that's too much of a pain in the ass to do... and he doesn't exactly show up often either....
Anyway, if you have any more thoughts regarding my story - come here and say it xd

Offline 3Rton

• The Suzaku
  • J-Titan
  • Renommée: 27
  • Mumyo Jinpuu Ryuu no Kensei
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 27, 2014, 04:52:47 PM »
On modifications - no...
That's why I will pm you xd
*nods head* makes sense
Though should prolly ask Silv if he could make it so that followed topics will notify when parent post is modified. It could be useful utility :hmmm:

Offline Jump3R

• Global Moderator
  • Galaxia
  • 真実はいつもひとつ!
    • View Profile
    • FictionPress Acc
« Reply #66 on: March 27, 2014, 09:28:21 AM »
On modifications - no...
That's why I will pm you xd

Offline 3Rton

• The Suzaku
  • J-Titan
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 27, 2014, 08:17:01 AM »
Hurr wonder if I get notifications on modifications..... following talks of new messages but no info on regards to modis... :huh:

Offline Jump3R

• Global Moderator
  • Galaxia
  • 真実はいつもひとつ!
    • View Profile
    • FictionPress Acc
« Reply #64 on: March 27, 2014, 07:46:22 AM »
Yeah, sometimes it's a tough nut to crack but I can manage... somehow... more or less...
:maikka:
I will send you a pm when I input next chapter here xd

Offline 3Rton

• The Suzaku
  • J-Titan
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2014, 06:26:47 AM »
How else could I take critique? Like a sissy little biatch? I'm not Bax...
:XD:

No need to hurry, I must reread and edit it all myself when I finish it anyway so you can tell me what to fix anytime, anywhere xd
Why do you think I'm in so many threads at once?
And that's why you, my friend, are a good reader and good friend xd

As for language, I had difficulties to say some stuff even in Polish, cuz every language changes constantly... just some with faster pace than others...

.... Dat burn on Bax...  :XD:
Hm I personally write almost always in English so the prospect of writing in my native and then translating into English is something I haven't given much thought :hmmm: personally I think it would be pretty annoying since expressing a meaning is fairly easy task compared to making a translation that retains the original feeling P:

Offline Jump3R

• Global Moderator
  • Galaxia
  • 真実はいつもひとつ!
    • View Profile
    • FictionPress Acc
« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2014, 08:28:10 AM »
How else could I take critique? Like a sissy little biatch? I'm not Bax...
:XD:

No need to hurry, I must reread and edit it all myself when I finish it anyway so you can tell me what to fix anytime, anywhere xd
Why do you think I'm in so many threads at once?

...after all a plot is contiguous so judging it in separate parts is not wise...
And that's why you, my friend, are a good reader and good friend xd

As for language, I had difficulties to say some stuff even in Polish, cuz every language changes constantly... just some with faster pace than others...

Offline 3Rton

• The Suzaku
  • J-Titan
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2014, 01:58:41 PM »
YES!
THANK YOU 3R!
FINALLY!
A WORTHY REVIEW! That's what I was hoping to see here! Not just positive reviews, cuz I know I suck - hell, I'm just starting, aren't I?

I know it's bad at times and lacks many stuff, but throwing too much at once won't make it any better either. You won't even remember three character's names that way...
I'm glad you read it - willingly or not - cuz the explanation (hopefully long and detailed enough for you) why is this written the way it is will be revealed in the last chapter xd
Also, remember that I warned at the beginning I might suck cuz English isn't my mother thong, Polish is...

Btw, 3R, if you think EDITING is what could make it better - could you point out the parts needing edition? Of course when you find some free time...

:yay2: That's the way to take critique! Even if I was bit lazy with it not going to detail of why because I am lazy  :wahaha:
Hm sure I can go over the parts that seem grammatically improper to me when I get time :hmmm: That's gonna take awhile thou.
And as for story elements I'll have to wait till the end to comment on those, after all a plot is contiguous so judging it in separate parts is not wise. (Hah and then there are manga artists that run weekly series....)

Even if it's not our native language as artists we must still strive to master it as if it was.  :yosh:
That being said English is at the moment one of the languages that evolves the fastest in world and there are multiple main branches to it so against common belief mastering it is actually quite... :gah2:

Offline Jump3R

• Global Moderator
  • Galaxia
  • 真実はいつもひとつ!
    • View Profile
    • FictionPress Acc
« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2014, 09:43:19 AM »
YES!
THANK YOU 3R!
FINALLY!
A WORTHY REVIEW! That's what I was hoping to see here! Not just positive reviews, cuz I know I suck - hell, I'm just starting, aren't I?

I know it's bad at times and lacks many stuff, but throwing too much at once won't make it any better either. You won't even remember three character's names that way...
I'm glad you read it - willingly or not - cuz the explanation (hopefully long and detailed enough for you) why is this written the way it is will be revealed in the last chapter xd
Also, remember that I warned at the beginning I might suck cuz English isn't my mother thong, Polish is...

Btw, 3R, if you think EDITING is what could make it better - could you point out the parts needing edition? Of course when you find some free time...

Offline 3Rton

• The Suzaku
  • J-Titan
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 25, 2014, 08:40:13 AM »
Hm that probably took the longest I've ever used to reading (amount of text ratio to time spent) :gah2:

Hm slow to start, inconsistent narrator, some really weird choices in grammar time to time, over all weird to read and most of all sort of boring. Personally I'm willing to forgive almost anything in literature if it pulls me in and gets that flow. Like you just can't stop reading it? But this for the most part was something I had to force myself to read......

THAT BEING SAID after the exam it begun to have nice roll to it and was enjoyable. So I suppose with polishing it could be pretty good :hmmm:
Well I suppose I'll stick to see where it goes :kamina:

Offline Jump3R

• Global Moderator
  • Galaxia
  • 真実はいつもひとつ!
    • View Profile
    • FictionPress Acc
« Reply #58 on: March 11, 2014, 12:19:40 AM »
Before I post last chapter I want to ask you guys a question...
For last couple of weeks I'm thinking about changing the title of this first story...
Do you have any suggestions?
If yes - post them here or pm me...
Thx in advance xd

Offline Jump3R

• Global Moderator
  • Galaxia
  • 真実はいつもひとつ!
    • View Profile
    • FictionPress Acc
« Reply #57 on: January 30, 2014, 04:22:12 AM »
Chapter 11 has just been completed...
though I feel like nobody's reading this anymore...
Anyway, just one more to translate and the epilogue xd
Stay tuned folks and please, I beg of you, give me reviews, what I do right and what I do wrong... I want to improve but I can't do it by myself...

Offline Jump3R

• Global Moderator
  • Galaxia
  • 真実はいつもひとつ!
    • View Profile
    • FictionPress Acc
« Reply #56 on: December 19, 2013, 11:48:54 AM »
Hey guys and gals xd
:aloha:
I've been thinking lately:
:huh:
"Damn, this Technomian language must be pretty hard to get if you don't know it well... Probably all of the readers think it's just a bunch of made up words without any syntax... I don't blame them..."
And I don't want to insult you or anything, just straighten the thing up a bit...
This language, as crazy as it may sound, is not entirely made up bunch of words without meaning...
In fact, I'm working on a kind of handbook to let you understand it once I finish the story xd
:ronin:
Here is the sample of this language, handwritten:
I plan on creating a font for it, so that it would be easier to publish stuff in Technomian later on xd
:hero:
Anyway, that's it for now xd
Let's get back to freaking translating...
:aty:

Offline Jump3R

• Global Moderator
  • Galaxia
  • 真実はいつもひとつ!
    • View Profile
    • FictionPress Acc
« Reply #55 on: December 12, 2013, 12:21:26 PM »
Hey there, my faithful readers!

I know I've been slacking off (tremendously) past few months, but I have quite an info:
I'M BACK TO WRITING! I'm about to finish this first story here!

Well, actually I already finished it, I just need to translate it to English and post in online xd
Anyway, the next part (chant 11, part 1) has been updated!
Read it, love it, comment it!

I try to translate it asap, but I do have other stuff to do too so don't expect miracles xd
So, be sure to comment on my writing skills (which I know are poor) and if you have any questions (about some inconsistency inside story, style, characters or anything except the future xd) feel free to ask xd

Offline Jump3R

• Global Moderator
  • Galaxia
  • 真実はいつもひとつ!
    • View Profile
    • FictionPress Acc
« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2013, 04:48:07 PM »
WOW!
Been awhile since I last posted my own work...
Anyway, chapter 10 is updated, only one chapter left till the end of the story!
Tell me all your opinions, the more detailed and honest the better!

Offline Jump3R

• Global Moderator
  • Galaxia
  • 真実はいつもひとつ!
    • View Profile
    • FictionPress Acc
« Reply #53 on: May 11, 2013, 05:04:35 AM »
Yes, like that...
And if it was missing something, was not explained enough...
That kind of stuff...

Offline Bakachii

• J-Hardcore
  • Renommée: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2013, 05:01:11 AM »
Like what parts i liked and what parts i didnt like? o:

Offline Jump3R

• Global Moderator
  • Galaxia
  • 真実はいつもひとつ!
    • View Profile
    • FictionPress Acc
« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2013, 04:58:31 AM »
Good...

When you're ready, post your thoughts, what was good, what went wrong...
Not about the story plot, but more like writing itself...

Offline Bakachii

• J-Hardcore
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2013, 04:56:04 AM »
thank god ;o; as long as your not mad its okay (: i bookmarked it & will get to it today when i have time!. <3

Offline Jump3R

• Global Moderator
  • Galaxia
  • 真実はいつもひとつ!
    • View Profile
    • FictionPress Acc
« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2013, 04:30:47 AM »
Oh... sOrry to make you feel bad... I didn't mean that...
I know it might sound a little sarcastic, but I seriously don't mind...
Today, tomorrow...
Just bookmark it and read whenever you feel like it xd
Or have time xd
I'm just an amateur writer, besides I still have to finish it xd

Offline Bakachii

• J-Hardcore
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2013, 04:22:11 AM »
i feel so sad&guilty now you seem so dissapointed but i wasnt lying i srsly meant it:|  :lonely:  its already 11pm here and my mom was yelling at me the whole time i was reading chapter 1 but i didnt wanna tell u i couldnt read it so i kept reading it & i felt so bad after i read your reply i hate when i make ppl feel bad or feel dissapointed. :dark:
So, You'll see ill read at least half of it today 5chapters!! I will do it !  :stickemup:

Offline Jump3R

• Global Moderator
  • Galaxia
  • 真実はいつもひとつ!
    • View Profile
    • FictionPress Acc
« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2013, 03:32:59 AM »
Sure, whatever...
Studying is important...
Just balance it well xd
Like, one part, 10 minutes of studying, second part, 10 min of stud, review, 5 min of stud...

And I won't spoil anything then xd
Enjoy xd

Offline Bakachii

• J-Hardcore
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2013, 03:30:48 AM »
Just read chapter one! I actually usually dont like these types of stories but i liked this one! :DDD the whole elements idea really reminded me of avatar the last airbender the tv series.(dont know if you've seen it but i love it!)., & Im guessing Therra Is The Earth? o:  & That green light flashing from the ship, Im guessing their going to meet some different life form on the planet like aliens perhaps? *-* Dont spoil it for me though haha.
Ill read chapter two & Give my Review while im studying because my mom keeps telling me to study  :T.TTT: :wallface:

Offline Jump3R

• Global Moderator
  • Galaxia
  • 真実はいつもひとつ!
    • View Profile
    • FictionPress Acc
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2013, 03:46:09 PM »
Thanks xd
I'll fix it right on xd

As for incantations...
I read lots of comics/books and I watch plenty of cartoons/tv series/movies...
I think it's not that hard when you cover hundreds of thousands of hours material through your 20 years of life...

Replied: May 09, 2013, 04:39:28 PM
Edit:
Leny, I changed chapter 8 part 2 xd
Thanks for the correction xd
I will take care of ch.9 later though...

Offline Evilrabbits

• Spam God
  • Gold Dragon
  • Renommée: 11
  • time to relax and stop to smell the flowers
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2013, 08:08:47 AM »

Offline Jump3R

• Global Moderator
  • Galaxia
  • 真実はいつもひとつ!
    • View Profile
    • FictionPress Acc
« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2013, 11:06:58 PM »
I never said there will or won't be any...
It's good idea, thank you, but at the end of story it's kinda pointless...
Unless I go like my fav shounen mangas and keep going until fans are satisfied xd

For now I will finish what I started, then we'll see...

Offline unera_02

• Overthinker | Yuri Lover
  • J-Titan
  • Renommée: 40
  • im not psycho. i swear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2013, 10:20:03 PM »
I thought there would be alien monsters.. Coz it's multiverse and stuff.

Offline Jump3R

• Global Moderator
  • Galaxia
  • 真実はいつもひとつ!
    • View Profile
    • FictionPress Acc
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2013, 09:57:06 PM »
Thanks for the editions xd
I'll look into them when I get more 'pc time' xd

Offline unera_02

• Overthinker | Yuri Lover
  • J-Titan
  • Renommée: 40
  • im not psycho. i swear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2013, 09:33:57 PM »
Heyy~ as it turned out, Im still at Chapter 9. And since I couldnt install Microsoft office in this unruly laptop, I'll do what Gummy-chan did. But my edits arent in bold letters. The stuff Im unsure of are in parenthesis.
And comments. They're short. Dont expect much..

Offline Jump3R

• Global Moderator
  • Galaxia
  • 真実はいつもひとつ!
    • View Profile
    • FictionPress Acc
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2013, 10:39:11 PM »
Yo!
Sorry it took so damn long, but you know how it is... Write something that way, throw it away, think for three days and write some gibberish to throw it away too...

Anyway IMPORTANT NOTE:
I decided to extend the story for at least one more chapter. As I was writing short storyboard for conclusion I noticed how much wasn't said yet and how much I must show you before the next story.

Anyway, chapter 10, part 1 is on, enjoy reading it and feel free to comment honestly as always xd

Offline Jump3R

• Global Moderator
  • Galaxia
  • 真実はいつもひとつ!
    • View Profile
    • FictionPress Acc
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2013, 12:30:58 AM »
Thank you G-chan, when I get to use laptop for longer period of time, I will update your edition right away xd
Keep the job well done xd
I'm proud of you :oohlala:

Offline crbrgmi

• I'm a GumiBear. (´・ω・`) ~ Princess of Spam
  • Gold Dragon
  • Renommée: 120
  • the pathway to Hell is paved in good deeds.
    • View Profile
    • Skelly fairy bloggy
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2013, 01:36:03 AM »

Replied: March 30, 2013, 02:47:37 AM

My thoughts:

Offline Jump3R

• Global Moderator
  • Galaxia
  • 真実はいつもひとつ!
    • View Profile
    • FictionPress Acc
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2013, 10:12:06 PM »
Thanks G-chan :mlfy: My sweet, gummy angel of edition xd

My thoughts: