Funds $31 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

29%

Author Topic: Smart pills  (Read 2464 times)

Offline Razi-kun

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Smart pills
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2016, 12:42:36 PM »
Actually I think it's fair to use them while everyone is able to use them but I would not advice you to use them. Because every drug has it's side effects. You can be dependent to them or you will feel "stupid" when not using them. But this is just my thought I didn't use any drugs. Can someone tell us what they feel when the drug wears off. I'm curious.

Offline rentdresxvw

• rentdreslkmCN
  • J-Starter
    • View Profile
    • вал промежуточный купить
Smart pills
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2016, 03:50:16 PM »
I think xD... But In this forum I look like a stupid cause I dont speak english very well xD...

Offline shizzle2036

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2013, 05:28:51 PM »
I think it is fair because they have the same opportunities as you to take the drugs

Offline nsmasta

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2013, 09:46:20 AM »
I've been intrested in the 'Smart drugs' also know as the neuroenhancers after watching the movie limitless. The drug does not make you actually smarter like how the movie showed but they do improve the focus and memory function of the brain. Therefore these drugs are quite popular amongst the student. I guess these drug don't actually make them smarter but helps them to make themselves smarter like a catalyst in a way. Do you guys think that the use of this drug to study is fair to other competitor who do not use this and just study under normal conditions?

hi,
i was just thinking how i myself used to use those neurodrugs during first and second year in university, and to be honest, it wasn't advertised as making you smarter (what is being smarter really? you basically learn by heart formulas and paragraphs and learn to use them in context). It was presented as improving focus and memory, which is what your really need during highschool and university. As so, i think it's fair and basically helps you study in optimal conditions, but doesn't guarantee in any way that you'll get better grades, as you still need to study hard. just my two cents tho

Offline drowe

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2013, 03:54:49 PM »
I respond to your question of weather such drugs are fair with another question, what is exactly fair people are born with differences in inteligence strength height coordination and specefic talents so is it fair to have plastic surgery, steroids or growth hormones. Often times we view these as unfair due to the advantage it gives but if its use is commonplace then it should then be fair. However the use of unnatural methods of enhancement often have unhealthy side effects making their use risky

My own opinion is that a person should try to be the best that they can be and as a last little side note as a person with ADD I have been prescribed vyvanse by my doctor.

Offline nhj717

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
Smart pills
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2013, 07:23:38 PM »
I've been intrested in the 'Smart drugs' also know as the neuroenhancers after watching the movie limitless. The drug does not make you actually smarter like how the movie showed but they do improve the focus and memory function of the brain. Therefore these drugs are quite popular amongst the student. I guess these drug don't actually make them smarter but helps them to make themselves smarter like a catalyst in a way. Do you guys think that the use of this drug to study is fair to other competitor who do not use this and just study under normal conditions?