Funds $26 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

24%

Author Topic: Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka vol.01-09+ / Sword of Oratoria vol.01-04+  (Read 511741 times)

Offline sbh1fr

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 1
    • View Profile
there's a yandere goddess which already use her power few times without being caught ...
she even ask God relic to spy Bell (which shouldn't be used) ...
but yeah, I guess it's pretty much settled after War game (in Anime,it will happen soon after the ending of Bell arc / 1st season Danmachi)

that's not accurate, in danmachi the divine powers are called arcanum, Freya never used any arcanum power. except the divine mirror that i guess you referred to as the relic..
Freya's charm powers are only a second effect of her divine beauty,a power common to all goddess of beauty like ishtar... and her asral vision is also not an arcanum power, its just how her eyesight works.
though the divine mirror/relic is an arcanum power, this power is an exception, because gods decended to human world for entertainment, they decided to exclude this power from the rules they agreed upon, that is that any god/goddess will be sent to heaven if they use their arcanum. thus like you said freya asked ouranos that she's gonna use the dvine mirror to watch something, adn watched bell's fighting the minotaur. the divine mirror was also used by all the gods during the wargame event. but even so to use it they need to ask permission/inform ouranos who apparently oversees and enforces the rules.

Offline yariel

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 2
    • View Profile
the gods knew well enough that it wasnt hestia using her divine power, they were just teasing her to reveal the secret behind bell's growth. gods has an divine aura that allow him to be recognized by others as divine beings, if one of them uses his/her divine power, they'll be immediately exposed and sent back to heaven.
anyway you should consider the timeline, the denatus you're talking about was on volume4, bell just leveled up to lv2, the next denatus happened on volume12, and bell received his new alias "rabbit foot", and it was mentioned there that other gods and adventurers couldnt complain about it like they did when bell was still a newbie, after all they witnessed his power during the wargame and they saw his fight with the black Minotaur on volume11.
there's a yandere goddess which already use her power few times without being caught ...
she even ask God relic to spy Bell (which shouldn't be used) ...
but yeah, I guess it's pretty much settled after War game (in Anime,it will happen soon after the ending of Bell arc / 1st season Danmachi)

Offline logicdefyer

• J-Member
    • View Profile
does anyone....like anyone have the epubs of the english volumes (1-8) before they were take down? like pretty please can u send it to my mail. i had kill to get them
[email protected]
*DOGEZA*

Offline sbh1fr

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
in case you don't remember, when the "naming" meeting where god assemble ...
several gods including Loki accuse Hestia for using her divine power ...
also, if you read about certain sacrifice stone or something, and support skill which can boost level ...
it might comes too accuse if public know about it ...

tough lately, most adventure and god close enough for guessing "Special Rare Skill" at Bell ...

the gods knew well enough that it wasnt hestia using her divine power, they were just teasing her to reveal the secret behind bell's growth. gods has an divine aura that allow him to be recognized by others as divine beings, if one of them uses his/her divine power, they'll be immediately exposed and sent back to heaven.
anyway you should consider the timeline, the denatus you're talking about was on volume4, bell just leveled up to lv2, the next denatus happened on volume12, and bell received his new alias "rabbit foot", and it was mentioned there that other gods and adventurers couldnt complain about it like they did when bell was still a newbie, after all they witnessed his power during the wargame and they saw his fight with the black Minotaur on volume11.

Offline yariel

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
other adventurers cant say that anymore, after they witnessed his prowess during wargame and during fight with asterius, they would feel jealous but they wont say he's a fake or cheating, they all know his goddes cant use her dvine power cuz all other gods would notice and she  would be sent to heaven, no mater  how hard someone trains they cant level up 3 times in less  than half a year.  no body ever heard of a item that can accelerate growth... plus hesta familia is a young,small and poor familia that only recently formed, so having an item that powerful (if it ever exists) is not probably,
in case you don't remember, when the "naming" meeting where god assemble ...
several gods including Loki accuse Hestia for using her divine power ...
also, if you read about certain sacrifice stone or something, and support skill which can boost level ...
it might comes too accuse if public know about it ...

tough lately, most adventure and god close enough for guessing "Special Rare Skill" at Bell ...

Offline Silver001

• J-Hero
  • Renommée: 10
    • View Profile

Offline sbh1fr

• J-Starter
    • View Profile

yep I mean this ...
battle log get hidden, yet his level and time to progress (which insanely fast) get published ... and Bell get famous because of it ... (of course there are guessing, about Bell goddess cheat and use her divine authority, or Bell find cheat item, or very strong person from other familia support Bell, etc ...)
other adventurers cant say that anymore, after they witnessed his prowess during wargame and during fight with asterius, they would feel jealous but they wont say he's a fake or cheating, they all know his goddes cant use her dvine power cuz all other gods would notice and she  would be sent to heaven, no mater  how hard someone trains they cant level up 3 times in less  than half a year.  no body ever heard of a item that can accelerate growth... plus hesta familia is a young,small and poor familia that only recently formed, so having an item that powerful (if it ever exists) is not probably,

Offline yariel

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
His level-ups are public knowledge.

Only his adventuring log is kept secret, since it would incite his fellow adventurers to "go die".
yep I mean this ...
battle log get hidden, yet his level and time to progress (which insanely fast) get published ...
and Bell get famous because of it ... (of course there are guessing, about Bell goddess cheat and use her divine authority, or Bell find cheat item, or very strong person from other familia support Bell, etc ...)

Offline Silver001

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
that's pretty awesome lol I'm just wondering  why hasn't anyone made a big deal out of him leveling up so fast considering how long it would normally take everyone else.. it's probably something that will get more attention after his next level up.

There are talks about his rapid growth in every volume.

Offline Madcreationsz

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile

Only his adventuring log is kept secret, since it would incite his fellow adventurers to "go die".
that's pretty awesome lol I'm just wondering  why hasn't anyone made a big deal out of him leveling up so fast considering how long it would normally take everyone else.. it's probably something that will get more attention after his next level up.

Offline rikudou_sennin

• Densetsu Aho
  • J-Starter
    • View Profile
does anyone here have a full jp epub or txt or a good OCR (something better than capture2text).
want to try reading it with google translate or something. would be greately appreciated.

I have had difficulty using capture2text only for this volume. Maybe the quality is bad for the scans? Anyway, If no one else is going to do it, I might as well start manually typing out the characters I see and create a word document (this will take a while). I can then use google translate on it freely.

And yes there are free online resources that let you type kanji

Offline sbh1fr

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
does anyone here have a full jp epub or txt or a good OCR (something better than capture2text).
want to try reading it with google translate or something. would be greately appreciated.

Offline Silver001

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
Sorry. Which one is actually the dl link to the all light novel raw? danmachi.

This one.

Someone from /a/ uploaded the volume

Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Offline sbh1fr

• J-Starter
    • View Profile

Offline kaizar11

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
Sorry. Which one is actually the dl link to the all light novel raw? danmachi.

Offline doppelganger

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 32
    • View Profile

Offline Madcreationsz

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
it already being told before, but the guild master prevent Bell "way to fight" to be published ...
(since it don't make sense and absurd, not to mention if low level adventure tried to copy it, it definitely going to be suicide way and the guild will be held as responsible for it)

oh so the guild banned talking about how he fights? that's crazy. Are they also keeping his level ups a secret? because I remember that the guild publishes every time an adventurer levels up. sort of like how bell found out about aiz getting to lvl 6.

Offline yariel

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
ok so bell is now going to be lvl 4 in like what less than 6 months? have people started to notice something already about his unbelievable growth rate? I mean it gets announced by the guild right. kinda crazy that he's still able to keep his skill hidden.
it already being told before, but the guild master prevent Bell "way to fight" to be published ...
(since it don't make sense and absurd, not to mention if low level adventure tried to copy it, it definitely going to be suicide way and the guild will be held as responsible for it)

Offline Madcreationsz

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
ok so bell is now going to be lvl 4 in like what less than 6 months? have people started to notice something already about his unbelievable growth rate? I mean it gets announced by the guild right. kinda crazy that he's still able to keep his skill hidden.

Offline Silver001

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
Someone from /a/ uploaded the volume

Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Offline doppelganger

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 32
    • View Profile
From Angelo Gabrini of the Danmachi Wiki.

Offline Mortis

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
Volume 12 preview is out. https://www.kobo.com/jp/en/ebook/pBNM940PpjKzZxpI7I4jnw.

Looks like Belll's new development ability is Escape and his new skill is related to minotaurs.

Yes he is level 4.

I can't see the preview

Offline Victordark13

• J-Starter
    • View Profile

Offline noticemesenpai

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
I'm hoping someone is gonna share the upcoming Illustrations Art Of Sword Oratoria book by Haimura Kiyotaka when it comes out. http://ga.sbcr.jp/bunko_blog/t/20170519/

Offline serduncanthetall

• J-Recruit
  • Renommée: 9
    • View Profile
does anybody have any sword oratoria  novels except 1,2 translated  in english?

There you go: Danmachi vol 1-8 and SO vol 1-2 Yen Press

Offline Silver001

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
Volume 12 preview is out. https://www.kobo.com/jp/en/ebook/pBNM940PpjKzZxpI7I4jnw.

Looks like Belll's new development ability is Escape and his new skill is related to minotaurs.

Yes he is level 4.

Offline yariel

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
Do you mean the translated volume 9? I thought it was coming in September?
it seems if the sell is good, they will release the translation faster ...
on the opposite, if the sell is BAD, the translation will get stuck and stopped (Ex:Hidan no aria) ...
Danmachi is the type which sell good and translation release faster ...

*just look at the count of Reply and View at right for this thread*

Offline zeonicore

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
Personally I can't wait when volume 12 is released. Btw Volume 9 will be released in June which is pretty cool since its consecutive released of Danmachi and Sword Oratoria for May and June.

Do you mean the translated volume 9? I thought it was coming in September?

Offline gunjack

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
does anybody have any sword oratoria  novels except 1,2 translated  in english?

Offline dude54312

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
Personally I can't wait when volume 12 is released. Btw Volume 9 will be released in June which is pretty cool since its consecutive released of Danmachi and Sword Oratoria for May and June.