Funds $5 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

5%

Author Topic: Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka vol.01-09+ / Sword of Oratoria vol.01-04+  (Read 535479 times)

Offline noticemesenpai

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 1
    • View Profile
I'm hoping someone is gonna share the upcoming Illustrations Art Of Sword Oratoria book by Haimura Kiyotaka when it comes out. http://ga.sbcr.jp/bunko_blog/t/20170519/

Offline serduncanthetall

• J-Recruit
  • Renommée: 11
    • View Profile
does anybody have any sword oratoria  novels except 1,2 translated  in english?

There you go: Danmachi vol 1-8 and SO vol 1-2 Yen Press
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Offline Silver001

• J-Hero
  • Renommée: 10
    • View Profile
Volume 12 preview is out. https://www.kobo.com/jp/en/ebook/pBNM940PpjKzZxpI7I4jnw.

Looks like Belll's new development ability is Escape and his new skill is related to minotaurs.

Yes he is level 4.

Offline yariel

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 2
    • View Profile
Do you mean the translated volume 9? I thought it was coming in September?
it seems if the sell is good, they will release the translation faster ...
on the opposite, if the sell is BAD, the translation will get stuck and stopped (Ex:Hidan no aria) ...
Danmachi is the type which sell good and translation release faster ...

*just look at the count of Reply and View at right for this thread*

Offline zeonicore

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile
Personally I can't wait when volume 12 is released. Btw Volume 9 will be released in June which is pretty cool since its consecutive released of Danmachi and Sword Oratoria for May and June.

Do you mean the translated volume 9? I thought it was coming in September?

Offline gunjack

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
does anybody have any sword oratoria  novels except 1,2 translated  in english?

Offline dude54312

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
Personally I can't wait when volume 12 is released. Btw Volume 9 will be released in June which is pretty cool since its consecutive released of Danmachi and Sword Oratoria for May and June.

Offline Silver001

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
Among the currently known development abilities, something like Fist Strike, or maybe a knife variant for Swordsman/Spearman. If he gets a new Skill I'd like him to have an equivalent to Bete's Solmani or Fenris Wolf.

Offline noticemesenpai

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
Well most main characters usually require raw strength (Argonaut might not be dev ab but still does the job for now - check), good defense (not there yet), swiftness-evasiveness-atk.speed (probably needed), magic resistance (he could probably live without it) and protection against other factors which he currently has with his Abnormal Resistance. So I'd probably lean towards defense or something speed related.

Speaking of Development Abilities, I wish luck wasn't one of them. Honestly it sounds good in theory and is maybe hype material but it doesn't really provide much in actuality. And I say that because I met couple of main characters while reading CN that obtained luck or even increased it's effect but not much changed.

Offline doppelganger

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 32
    • View Profile
Wasn't particularly negative, I mainly expressed my dissatisfaction over Lili being on the cover for the 3rd time when there's way better characters to stick up there.

Me saying that Vol 12 is vanilla-chill doesn't necessarily mean I hate it, on the contrary I'm quite the sucker for some lighthearted action.  And I do agree with ya that it's a good thing we are going back to the basics. Finally, yes Bell does exude a rather badass aura.

We've been waiting for this volume for so long that it will be difficult for it to meet or even exceed our expectations.

Let's be thankful for it not being another slice of life as in volume VIII.

Now, assuming that Bell does reach level 4, what will his new development ability be?

Offline gunjack

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
Check rikudou_sennin 's replies, I think he is mtling the raws. Didn't check all his replies tho so I might be wrong. But I think that's what he is doing.

thanks dude i already pmed him :)

Offline noticemesenpai

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
any realible site/programm for translating japanese to english??

Check rikudou_sennin 's replies, I think he is mtling the raws. Didn't check all his replies tho so I might be wrong. But I think that's what he is doing.

Offline gunjack

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
any realible site/programm for translating japanese to english??

Offline noticemesenpai

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
Wasn't particularly negative, I mainly expressed my dissatisfaction over Lili being on the cover for the 3rd time when there's way better characters to stick up there.

Me saying that Vol 12 is vanilla-chill doesn't necessarily mean I hate it, on the contrary I'm quite the sucker for some lighthearted action.  And I do agree with ya that it's a good thing we are going back to the basics. Finally, yes Bell does exude a rather badass aura.

Offline doppelganger

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
I am sure Bell will elvel up, probably Lili too, but not the other members of Hestia Familia, especially Haruhime. How many Familias are supposed to be in that expedition? I doubt Loki Familia will be with Bell's group, will be hard for weaker characters to shine if they are with them.

Since Bell has "qualified" for this expeditionary mission upon reaching level 4, allegedly, the quest giver might have recruited adventurers of similar strength, such as Ryuu, Asfi and Aisha, since their Familia are in the know and in good terms with each other.

I would like for Tsubaki to join the task force as well, but that may be too much to ask.

Although Lili is relatively weak, even if she were to level-up as well in the upcoming volume, Bell could still bring her as his supporter.

Then again, it might end up being a massive alliance comprised of all Hestia Familia's allies, or a journey into Knossos with Loki Familia, although it is probably too soon for that.

Offline Silver001

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
I am sure Bell will elvel up, probably Lili too, but not the other members of Hestia Familia, especially Haruhime. How many Familias are supposed to be in that expedition? I doubt Loki Familia will be with Bell's group, will be hard for weaker characters to shine if they are with them.

Offline doppelganger

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
No offence, mate, but could you be any more negative?

Volume XII represents the beginning of a new chapter in Bell's saga, meaning that the hellish Xenos arc is finally over.

That alone should be cause for celebration.

If that wasn't enough, we will have level-ups in the plural sense, and with Lili gracing the cover alongside Bell, she probably is another recipient of said rank up.

Other possibilities include Haruhime, Ryuu (where she to join Hestia or Hermes Familia), Asfi, Daphne, Cassandra, Finn, Riveria, Gareth and Lefiya (if she decides to cash in on her level-up), and that only includes those for whom we know the status, excluding Naaza, Chloe and Lunoire, who are technically retired from adventuring of the dungeon-dwelling sort.

I for one am glad to see Omori and Yasuda returning to their roots, with a renewed focus on the Dungeon and an evolved form of volume II's cover.

Also, you have to admit that Bell looks badass with his wannabe Coat of Midnight.

Offline noticemesenpai

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
Really underwhelming cover for vol 12. I wonder when we'll get one with Freya & Bell (she's like the only one left out thus far). It's hinted that Bell might really reach lvl 4, although in danmachi real-time it hasn't been that long since that last happened. However in volumes it last happened in Vol 6 I reckon. Apart from that it looks like a really chill-vanilla volume from what little we know so far.

I believe Sword Oratoria Volume 8 raw is out, not sure if it makes any difference for anyone though.

Offline Silver001

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
Volume 12 cover is out. Looks like bell will reach lvl 4 in this volume.

Offline Xhyphs

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
For the lazy ones .
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Your doing gods work. Thanks!

Offline lokidrizzt

• J-Member
  • Renommée: 15
    • View Profile
For the lazy ones .

Offline vilao212

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
search it as "Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon" =D.

Offline decoded

• J-Starter
    • View Profile

Offline Tsertyx

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
Can you post the ePub instead of 7z

Offline Gamer23

• J-Starter
    • View Profile

Offline Allopicol

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
guys i heard that the volume 8 was released today ?!?! How long should we wait for the online version ( the pdf i mean ) ?

Offline Silver001

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
Sword Oratoria Vol 8 should be out in Japan (April 14th), was wondering if anyone has noticed how long it usually takes before the raw version appears online?

It varies. Maybe in one week or more, though at times they have been out earlier than that.

Offline noticemesenpai

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
Sword Oratoria Vol 8 should be out in Japan (April 14th), was wondering if anyone has noticed how long it usually takes before the raw version appears online?

Offline rikudou_sennin

• Densetsu Aho
  • J-Starter
    • View Profile
What OCR if you dont mind me asking?

It is called Capture2Txt. Easy to use.

Offline Lucca97

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
Does anyone have the translated novel Family Chronicle Episode Ryu?