Funds $18 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

17%

Author Topic: if luffy is the next roger and smoker is his garp whos his whitebeard and shiki ?  (Read 847 times)

Offline ksebast1

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile
I would agree Kidd and Law would be my choose. To me they are the two strongest pirates from the Worst Generation making them a good choice.

Offline BiffHisi

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
The attack Zunisha used to fuck Jack or Whitebeards attack pick the one you will used in Marineford?

Offline irmsw

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
so theres alot of similarities between luffy and roger aside from their straw hat and skills for example - they both had small crews but theres also the part how they are both chased and respected by one marine in particular (luffy and smoker & roger and garp ).

so my question is who would YOU consider to be luffys shiki and whitebeard ?

Personally i believe its law and kid and my reasons being .

Law for whitebeard - cause simple i cant feel anyone else who just fits that role as rival and ally perfectly like roger and whitebeard did together other than law. They have yet to fight one on one but i do think they will maybe sometime later and luffy and his df both match up interesting together. Plus the strength difference between roger and whitebeard is still unknown we only know they fought eachother we dont know how those fight were or if they even fought they didnt seem to have any hostile intent on the scene when they drank together before rogers death.

now the one for debate to me would be shiki
i choose kidd because he also seem to have both respect and ambition to crush luffy which was fascinating to me because he resembled shiki extremely well when they met for the first time at shaboddy. and it reminded me of the clip of shiki telling roger to join him or get crushed by his fleet and they ended up having a epic war. theres those who would argue for blackbeard to be shiki but i dont feel it his relationship with luffy felt more like no respect just bad blood he mocked luffy in impel down and if just felt like weird so i choose kidd.