Funds $0 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

0%

Author Topic: Perfect Dark - Your Verdict?  (Read 1599 times)

Offline Puag

• J-Recruit
  • Renommée: 50
    • View Profile
Perfect Dark - Your Verdict?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2008, 11:16:08 AM »
I just installed Perfect Dark and wonderd what everyones experiences with the program is. The main reason is that i just had a major crash just after I got it up and running (must admit I was really abusing my computer at the time, with both torrents and eMule running, and at the same time streaming a football game), and I wonder overall how stable the program is since it's still in the testing fase.
This is also the first japanese p2p program i've installed, and so far the first impression has been good. Good interface and very easy and fast to get started (the unityfiles is a bit anoying) but it seems a bit slow, so far not better then 200kb/s. And I realy wonder how it's share compare to other japanese p2p program (Share, Winny)? It seems good to me, and definitely better then eMule, witch has been my main program for rare japanese stuff so far.

So, Perfect Dark... whats your verdict?

(Maybe this could have been posted in the tutorial sticky, but I think a thread discussing the merits of the program, without people constantly asking for help can be a good idea.)