Funds $0 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

0%

Author Topic: Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru! v1+  (Read 1455 times)

Offline ZP92

• J-Addict
  • Renommée: 252
    • View Profile
Re: Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru! v1+
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2013, 08:26:28 AM »
Chapter 14
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!
I only realized this today, but the archive you posted is missing about 100 pages, there's only 86 pages in volume 1.
Could you please reupload the complete file?

Edit:Volume 1
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!
[email protected]ZP92 I replaced your incomplete link with my complete one at the main post.

Ok  :yay:

Offline Miguelostos

• Global Moderator
  • Silver Dragon
  • Renommée: 5259
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2013, 01:36:47 AM »
Chapter 14
I only realized this today, but the archive you posted is missing about 100 pages, there's only 86 pages in volume 1.
Could you please reupload the complete file?

Edit:Volume 1
[email protected]ZP92 I replaced your incomplete link with my complete one at the main post.

Offline Miguelostos

• Global Moderator
  • Silver Dragon
  • Renommée: 5259
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 04:53:17 PM »
Chapter 7-9
Chapter 10-13
Chapter 13
Volume 1 covers chapters 1-6, so all chapters to date. Chapter 13 is missing a couple of pages in the batch upload, because there was another series chapter cover in between what I thought was the end of the chapter, and the real last pages. So download all 3 archives.
Remember to press Thank You  :nwc:

Offline ZP92

• J-Addict
  • Renommée: 252
    • View Profile
Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru! v1+
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 06:17:38 AM »

Quote from: Description from bakaupdates
A girl with lots of common sense, a boy whose only inspiration is to draw the perfect bride in 2D and their always sleeping president - what is wrong with this art club?

Author: IMIGI Muru
Artist:IMIGI Muru
Genre: comedy, romance, school life, shounen, slide of life