Funds $0 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

0%

Author Topic: Thousands Of Japanese People With Nose Bleeds From Radiation  (Read 1830 times)

Offline Ozmafarok

• KalisahitCP
  • J-Starter
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile
    • Hello!
Thousands Of Japanese People With Nose Bleeds From Radiation
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2017, 05:30:00 AM »
I don't like those. It looks like the Jasons are fighting in suds. And Freddy looks like the kids book version with that goofy face. Not scary.

Offline insight096

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
Re: Thousands Of Japanese People With Nose Bleeds From Radiation
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2014, 07:13:13 PM »
Alot of those that were living nearby have not returned, I can only that those that choose to stay try to live with it as best they can. There's always a danger with nuclear power stations as with all those countries that choose to have them. Japan, like any other country, is just not big enough to have them around safely when something goes wrong.

Offline Shinida90

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
Re: Thousands Of Japanese People With Nose Bleeds From Radiation
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2014, 02:00:57 AM »
As the nosebleed is only one of minor symtomatic reaction,I wonder what Jap gov will do if there is major harmful effect toward the citizen.As their is no g'renty from the harmful effect of nuclear radiation,finding solution and explaining actual situation is more appropriate than trying to silencing their own citizen due to the event.

Offline silverado

• Administrator
  • J-Titan
  • Renommée: 397
    • View Profile
    • Manga Underground
Thousands Of Japanese People With Nose Bleeds From Radiation
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2013, 04:02:39 PM »
When is the Japanese government going to start telling the truth?!? Thousands in Japan reported to be suffering massive and recurring nosebleeds in recent days. Below is some info I pulled off social media sites and other sites:

Over 5,000 ppl were reported of tweeting “nosebleed”(hanaji) over the past two-day period from 9/22-9/23

Over 3,000 ppl were reported of tweeting “can’t stop my nosebleed” (hanaji ga tomaranai) during the week of 9/20-9/30 (as of 12am 10/01/2013 JST)

Over 2,500 ppl were reported of tweeting “I’m nosebleeding” (hanaji ga deta) during the short days of 9/28-9/30 (as of 12 am 10/01/2013 JST)

Gundersen: Japan doctors tell us, “We know our patients have radiation illness” but we are forced to keep it a secret.