Funds $0 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

0%

Author Topic: Kagaminochou no Kaguya ch.01-02, 05-07+  (Read 2458 times)

Offline Poligrafowicz

• J-Hero
  • Renommée: 155
    • View Profile
Re: Kagaminochou no Kaguya ch.01-02, 05-07+
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2017, 11:16:11 AM »
There is a new chapter on Comic Valkyrie
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!
Seems to be possible to be able to download using the OnlineMangaDownloader app.

Offline servant.of.b

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2017, 10:42:52 PM »
Kagaminochou no Kaguya v1

Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

thanks boss @Lebedev

Offline Lebedev

• Kuroneko
  • J-Overlord
  • Renommée: 243
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2017, 10:17:21 PM »
Kagaminochou no Kaguya v1

Offline Poligrafowicz

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2016, 02:07:00 AM »

Offline Poligrafowicz

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Kagaminochou no Kaguya ch.01-02+
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2015, 10:09:53 AM »
Lo and behold not only the author published chapter 7 on Comic Valkyrie, but he also made a number of changes to it, in fact most of the pages are different altogether.
I'm starting to wonder if perhaps Comic Valkyrie version of chapters 1-6 were different too.

Edit: I had a look in chapter 6 and nothing was changed there. I'm guessing publisher wants to end the series at 2 volumes and convinced the author to change the remaining plot to fit one volume.

Offline Poligrafowicz

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2015, 02:41:14 PM »
While I haven't seen the new volume published by Comic Valkyrie, the chapters published online were the same as in the old volume. Likely the only difference between the old volume and the new one is the cover, publisher and the fact that the new volume has one more chapter (based on page count on amazon). The old volume covered chapters 1-5, so the new one likely covers 1-6 (it would also explain why they removed all the chapters online).

Looks like the author haven't made a new chapters in more than a year (chapter 7 has been on authors site for quite a while now). Based on the authors site, I'm guessing he actually made another hentai doujin in the meantime.

Offline T1

• The H Emperor
  • J-Master
  • Renommée: 78
    • View Profile
    • Que Bono?!
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2015, 05:47:45 AM »
Chapter 3 and 4 aren't here....hmmm....and the same with new chapters. Looking at the stats on mu I can see that:

1 Volume 2011 (Cancelled) Dengeki Maoh
1 Volume 2014 (Hiatus) Comic Valkyrie
0 Volumes 2014 (Ongoing)

DIS SUX D:

Offline Poligrafowicz

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2014, 03:30:16 AM »
I hope the author actually draws more chapters. The first volume was released in 2011 and chapters 6 and 7 were published on the authors site for quite some time. Comic Valkyrie seems to release it monthly, so there will be probably no new chapters in two months (since they are on chapter 6 now).

Actually there is a new volume to be released later this month, but it appears to be just a re-release of the first volume under different publisher.
Amazon provides following art for the new volume:

Offline noal

• J-Hero
  • Renommée: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2014, 03:01:46 AM »
I remember this author, even his h manga has pretty intriguing story, hopefully this one doesn't get axed and picked up by a scan group...

Offline Poligrafowicz

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2014, 12:25:48 PM »
Chapters for this manga get released here:

Chapters 2-4 can no longer be downloaded or viewed. The volume 1 of the manga covers chapters 1-5 and I actually have a copy of the volume, but I don't think I'll have the time to scan the missing chapters anytime soon.

The comic on the author's blog appears to actually be chapters 6-7 + some extras.

Offline ZP92

• J-Addict
  • Renommée: 252
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2013, 03:21:52 PM »
This actually looks quite good, even though it seems the author only did H manga before. I kind of like the art.

M-U lists 2 series with the same title, one being from 2008 and the other from 2010. I wonder what's that all about.

Yeah, I really like the art. I saw the author's blog and he have a really good pics also seems like he published another web chapter of this manga

Here you can see it

Offline Poligrafowicz

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2013, 11:31:17 AM »
This actually looks quite good, even though it seems the author only did H manga before. I kind of like the art.

M-U lists 2 series with the same title, one being from 2008 and the other from 2010. I wonder what's that all about.

Offline ZP92

• J-Addict
  • Renommée: 252
    • View Profile
Kagaminochou no Kaguya ch.01-02, 05-07+
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2013, 06:26:58 AM »

Quote (selected)
NA

Author: Kusanagi Tonbo
Artist: Kusanagi Tonbo
Genre: ecchi, seinen.

Please, can anyone confirm the title? thanks in advance  :wakuwaku: