Funds $0 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

0%

Author Topic: Forum Community Guidelines  (Read 12345 times)

Offline Evilrabbits

• Spam God
  • Gold Dragon
  • Renommée: 11
  • time to relax and stop to smell the flowers
    • View Profile
Forum Community Guidelines
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 05:36:49 PM »
It has come to my attention that you guys don't really read these but in hopes to make my job easier as a moderator and make your life easier by not having your thread/post deleted on this board here are a few rules or tips you should follow in forum community:
(for a more detailed version check out the Jcafe FAQ made by the lovely Spell-sama~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is an introduction only board. Please do not ask for update on manga/light novels here.

I know most of you want to get the introduction done and over with, if that is the case please post your introduction in theofficial intro thread. (which is at the top of the page so not finding it is not an excuse ^^)
Note: anything less than a sentence will be subjected to deletion ^ in OIT

If you want to create a thread of your own please write something more than just
Quote (selected)
Hi! I like manga. Hope I can be a part of this community
Or
Quote (selected)
:hi:

Requirement for a thread starter is anything longer than 7 sentences and/or 5 lines. Failure to meet the requirement can/will result in a warning and/or the deletion of your post. I'm not a very strict mod but when people don't even try :james: well I suggest you try :)

It's not difficult, write something random, make jokes, spam a few emoticons (not a hundred mind you), likes/dislikes, last time you got drunk, anything about yourself at all!

If you do end up making your own thread do take into consideration that there will be replies. I expect you to reply back >.< I mean come on I'm not that bad of an internet buddy...

Please do NOT spam in other people's intros. Do NOT post your introduction in someone else's thread. It is considered rude and you will be subjected to a warning and the deletion of said post.

On a brighter note welcome and I hope you enjoy this community! :pushup:
Do enjoy yourself and explore around! :D