Funds $0 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

0%

Author Topic: Who Is The Most Powerful Character In Naruto ?  (Read 2692 times)

Offline Offink

• OffinkJS
  • J-Starter
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Character In Naruto ?
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2017, 02:53:53 AM »
<a href="http://www.pacra.org/order-celexa-online-store" title="buy celexa no prescription">buy celexa no prescription</a>
and even <a href="http://www.pacra.org/buy-mxl-online-wo841rn3d" title="Buy Amoxil ">Buy Amoxil </a>

Reviews: I am 50 years old and sex with my wife isn’t as bright as it was many years ago.
Among essentially the most identified and popular amongst males is Dapoxetine.<a href="http://www.semillas-antunano.com/buy-prednisone-online-without-a-prescription">buy prednisone online without a prescription</a>

Offline greskasteam316

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2016, 01:39:09 AM »
Uchiha Obito or Naruto  :upyours:

Offline nhocqui2008

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2016, 12:52:53 AM »
Uchiha Itachi

Offline luke11057

• J-Recruit
  • Renommée: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2016, 10:34:15 AM »
the sages mother kaguya

Offline Gruntiel

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2016, 12:43:06 PM »
Itachi - plan countermeasures for the future

Offline ClearF

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2016, 04:02:41 PM »
I think Madara after all

Offline Cmdaniel

• J-Starter
  • mY GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2015, 05:08:42 PM »
IS ITACHI  :r38:

Offline HeraldofChaos

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2015, 11:37:50 PM »
I'd either have to go with the Sage of Six Paths or Kagaua (His mother).

Offline nindya59

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2015, 08:31:01 PM »
I would have to say sasuke's brother

Offline Jaime22112

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2015, 10:24:26 AM »
I think the most powerful character in Naruto is the brother of Sasuke, Itachi I think nave the most powerful combos, if he use them with all his power he can be the most powerful character.

Offline Lnlover

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2015, 06:32:12 AM »
Quote (selected)
I would have to say The Sage of Six Paths
Agreed.No matter how you look at it it Hagoromo is the strongest charecter.
First he is the one who sealed Juubi(ten tails) in himself and defeated his mother kagura alongside with his brother.And he is the one created ninjutsu as the father of all shinobis.
And Naruto and Sasuke got power from him directly after that they could fight madara at his best evenly and sealed kagura.
And every rinnegan in naruto is after Hagoromos.His is the original one and of course that goes for sage jutsu as well
Naruto got his sage jutsu and sasuke got his rinnegan (only one eye) with that was enough for madara and kagura
so imagine how strong he is.I think supporting your favorite character is ok and i too love naruto.
But this is the logic.Thats why i think its safe to assume that sage of six paths (Hagoromo) is the strongest character in naruto.

Offline Mikaotic

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2015, 12:57:55 AM »
I would have to say The Sage of Six Paths

Offline Karasu181

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2015, 01:36:37 PM »
 :yay:

Uchiha Itachi FTW!!!

Offline qazwsx

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2015, 02:18:13 PM »
In my opinion the person closest to beating him is sage of six paths after all he won ten tails all by him self

Offline sarain

• J-Recruit
  • Konnichiwa Mina!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2015, 11:47:39 AM »
obviously its 'Might Guy'. (using eight gates)

Offline MknR Rec

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 238
  • PM/email open only 4 applications.Globe 4 updates.
    • View Profile
    • Status
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2015, 03:09:34 AM »
I've been watching Naruto for a while and I'm wondering: is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. No, I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara. Hell, I’m not talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. I’m talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.

Offline retardedrockstar

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2014, 08:40:20 AM »
If we don't consider the future and only go on the powers that have been revealed till now,  the strongest character till now is the Sage of the Six Paths hands down! The way the story is progressing, Naruto is going to be the strongest soon, afteral, the Manga is called Naruto, ain't it!

Offline BeLmAbDi

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
Who Is The Most Powerful Character In Naruto ?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2013, 06:36:52 AM »
1- Uchiha Itachi
+65Itachi was a one of a kind ninja had the best Genjutsu, most powerful defense and offence (susanoo), and had incredible speed when it came to hand sighns, the only thing he lacked was his stamina. As you all now he had a sickness and thats what made his life stamina low, and he tried to take various medicines just enough to stay alive and die by the hands of sasuke. Other than that if itachi hadn't had the sickness he would've never die or be that weak but it was his little brother so he had to sacrafice himself for his brother for what he did to the clan. And one last thing, all of you people out there saying uchiha madara is the strongest ninja of all, you guys have to read the manga more thoroughly even uchiha madara said "That Itachi... even in death he never ceases to amaze me. " At that time itachi died but he implanted Amaterasu into sasuke just so sasuke doesn't meet madara.
thumbs upthumbs down
+16Uchiha Itachi... Lets put it simply
Yata's mirror (reflects every attack) + Sword of totsuka ( Ultimate offense and eternal genjutsu one shot ) + Susanoo = GAME OVER
ya... Just check the facts its obvious he was literally stated to be invincible in the manga by zetsu who looks to be tobi's right hand man even tobi was afraid of itachi... Yes the man who runs akatsuki.. Furthermore itachi was a hero of konoha so anything he said about jiraiya was to really just avoid having to fight him so that no casualties would take place for the leave I mean honestly did you see how easily itachi took down orochimaru a legendary sannin... I have no doubts at all that itachi could completely wipe the floor with any ninja... Mainly because of those 2 spiritually enhanced items itachi has attached to his susanoo.. Which makes him invincible
and just to clarify
Invincible Definition: incapable of being conquered, defeated, or subdued.
ya so its done... Itachi is the most powerful
thumbs upthumbs down
+4In the Chapter 548 its stated he along with Nagato is the most powerful of all Edo Tenseis. That means he is stronger than the Tschikage, Raikage, Hanzo Mizukage, Kazekage and so on. Itachi also defeated Orochimaru twice, the first time without looking and turned his back on him, the second time when he fought against Sasuke a death battle and were worn up it took him minutes to defeat him without get touched. So further Orochimaru, someone who defeated Jiraya tried sneaky tricks to get him because Itachi is far too strong for him. So the Sanins are no match for him. Itachi also defeated the most powerful characters with relative ease and not getting seriosly injured or even touched, like Deidara, Kakashi, Asuma. With his Sharingan he could take control of peoples, stated by Ao, at long range, he even didn't need to fight directly with someone to win. Everyone says he would lose to Jiraya that's not true because he was deep in his heart a full blood Konoha ninja and wanted to protect Konoha from Akatsuki, that s why he joined them and that's why he lied to Kisame I mean if you read the chapter Kisame says the power of a Sanin is too much it means if there would be Tsunade he would have a similar reaction but we know Itachi can't defeat a Sanin without get touched. His Mangekyo Sharingan is something very powerful and is comprable to that of Madara. So all in one Itachi is the strongest.
thumbs upthumbs down
More comments about Uchiha Itachi

2 - Uzumaki Naruto
+39I looked online and saw future abilities naruto gets. Sorry naruto is the strongest hands down.
thumbs upthumbs down

mgsfan
+20Are you kidding me. He is so far the only person to ever defeat pain besides Itachi, but even better than Itachi he has access to virtually unlimited power of the Kyuubi, meaning he can use his most powerful techniques over and over with multiple clones. Keep in mind that he is maintaining several if not dozens of clones at one time for most of the battles in the 4th Shinobi War. His techniques also have the most raw power, and can overcome pretty much anybody, only thing to worry about would be protecting friends. He beats taijutsu obviously with his speed and strength, then also beats any genjutsu as kurama can knock him out of it. Finally only Obito or Madara's ninjutsu could be beat him, and since Kabuto's gone he is the only one with access to senjutsu (sage mode) anymore, and he can still sense not only nature energy but also negative feelings, making it impossible to hide from him.
thumbs upthumbs down
+30Naruto got to be the strongest as the main character or protagonist.
As for his character his both humble and understanding. Because I feel having great power and then able to use it judiciously is truly a great quality
thumbs upthumbs down
More comments about Uzumaki Naruto

3 - Uchiha Sasuke
+16He was the best member of team 7, and he was even able to use fire ball jutsu against Kakashi so early!
thumbs upthumbs down
+9Right now I do not think anyone can beat him. The manga should be called Sasuke instead of naruto. I watch naruto because of him because he makes the whole fight thing so interesting. Genius
thumbs upthumbs down
-1Sasuke is an amazing Ninja. Face it, if your WHOLE village was murdered by your brother, and you suffered through it all, and still were alive and strong, you're pretty amazing. Yeah, Naruto had to deal with being hated on, but so did Sasuke, plus his village slaughter. In my eyes, Sasuke is a strong character, both physically, mentally, and emotionally. Plus he's just a bad ass...
thumbs upthumbs down
More comments about Uchiha Sasuke

4 - Uchiha Madara / Tobi
+10he is the real leader of the akatsuki, akatsuki, the strongest organization and the s-class criminal.
thumbs upthumbs down
+4Damn he's the best he got the ressengaen he got everything in 1 he dodged itatchis chat implanted on sasuke you pops out of now where he can disappear in a wave of a hand I use to think itachi was the 1 but after seeing this bitch nope TOBI ROCKS OBITOBI
thumbs upthumbs down
Alright let's get something straight, madara and tobi are two completely different people. Tobi is actually obito kakashi's childhood friend, he also starts the moons eye plan. Madara is one of the founders of the leaf that fought hashirama senju and lost, but he has been reanimated by kabuto in the anime and is currently the strongest in the anime.
thumbs upthumbs down
More comments about Uchiha Madara / Tobi

5 - Yondaime Hokage
+11After fighting both Tobi and The kyuubi he still had barley any scratches on him, the only reason he died was because he used the reaper death seal, and because he leaped into the way of kyuubis claws in order to protect naruto.
thumbs upthumbs down
+6Yellow flash of the leaf is the best hands down he can travel through space time rifts fastest character and more powerfull then his son narruto in his prime (dead now) he could kill anyone with ease
thumbs upthumbs down
+5How can you beat someone that you can't see and that fought kiuby and tobi plus saved his family and protect his village at same time he won so don't give me does bullcrap that sasuke or itachi can beat him when they both can beat kyubi or even pain minato is just to fast and smart and has a lot more experience
thumbs upthumbs down
More comments about Yondaime Hokage

6 - Hatake Kakashi
+15Um, hello people. Have you even READ the manga? Kakashi is the second strongest, having to deal with everyone who died that was close to him. He was the Copy Ninja, the master of over 1000 jutsus. Sasuke, Itachi, Madara, Shikamaru, Jiraiya, Pein, and the Fourth Hokage don't got nothing on this bitch.
thumbs upthumbs down
+14Graduated at age 5, chunin at age 6 then jonin at age 13 and ANBU. Enough said. + he is known as the best sharingan user + teacher of naruto and sasuke his sensei was the saver of the village (yellow flash Minato) so it would be stupid to put him at top 9 he deserves at least top 3
thumbs upthumbs down
+12man kakashi trained sasuke and naruto he was trained by the forth was in the anbu he is a jonin fought itachi pain hidan kakuzu and deidara and lived no other ninja can say that he is beast
thumbs upthumbs down
More comments about Hatake Kakashi

7 - Sage of the Six Paths
+13LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! When the Sage of 6 paths the undisputed strongest character of a show in a top ten list is the very last at 10(LMAO) then that pretty much says everything you need to know about the validity and intelligence of both the site and the people voting on the contents of that site. So6P is #1 by a mountain and anything less is comical. This site is hilarious.
thumbs upthumbs down
+11The Sage of Six paths is friends with the 9 tails and it will do anything he wants basically. He also beat the 10 tailed beast and put it in the god damn moon, therefore he's the strongest, Naruto may control the 9 tails but I think the guy that put the 10 tails in the moon could beat the nine tails and Naruto.
thumbs upthumbs down
+9Okay, so I don't get why this guy isn't on the top. I mean he's got the Rinnegan and mastery over it to the extent that he tamed and sealed the Juubi within himself. Plus, he's the only Rinnegan user to be able to create the moon. A friendly reminder. Rinnegan abilities include: attractive and repulsive force manipulation, animal summoning, soul stealing, chakra absorption w/ mind reading, control of the King of Hell and the power over life and death. Not to mention the potential to master all elemental ninjutsu (i guess he was a master already but who knows? ). His mastery over all the abilities eclipse those of Nagato and even Madara. I wouldn't include Obito since he hasn't been seen to use the Rinnegan abilities as well as Nagato has. Just saying.
thumbs upthumbs down
More comments about Sage of the Six Paths

8 - Pein
+7What? How can you say that pain is the 7. Don't forget that he killed kakashi and when he has fight with naruto, devapath can't use his jutsu, and nagato sacrificed himself to revive konoha ninjas. And itachi the first? I mean how? When he gived all his power to sasuke! And nagato is definitely stronger than itachi cause rinnegan >ms. And don't forget that the lider of akatsuki was pain not itachi. I think that yondaime or hashirama must be the first and madara the second.
thumbs upthumbs down
Nagato could never have defeated naruto in the shape he was in during their main fight. He was too weak and ill. The only reason naruto got to talk to him was simply because he was able to defeat his other peins, that's what intrigued him, nothing else. I agree with this list almost exactly and itachi and naruto and everyone above pein is definitely stronger than him hands down. Even in his prime after he was reincarnated was defeated by itachi, bee, and naruto. And mainly only itachi and naruto, bee was losing his fight. Plus the second itachi came back into the fight it was over instantly. I'm sorry pein is a great ninja in the manga, but he definitely belongs around top 10
thumbs upthumbs down
+9Oh please, Pein trumps all. I am wondering how the 3rd hokage and SASUKE got in front of him. Come on guys. Pein is epic, with Shinra tensei he destroyed the entirety of Konoha. Pein could have easily beaten Naruto if he tried harder. I believe that Pein is a little misunderstood, but I totally understand and accept his ideals. Pein also had chibaku tensei, which when it couldn't contain the 8 tailed form of naruto he just said he'd create a bigger one! The legend said that the ten tails is contained with in the moon by the sage of the 6 paths' chibaku tensei. Oh yes, and while I'm at it, Itachi could only take on a few opponents at once and tsyukunumi ( or whatever) costed a lot of chakra. Pein could take on the entirety of Konoha. THE WORLD SHALL KNOW PAIN!
thumbs upthumbs down
More comments about Pein

9 - Gaara
+13HECK YES!

In my opinion Gaara is extremely strong, his defenses are just amazing. The fact that he could simply make new sand out of dirt, is just... Amazing. His sand is a defense yet also a powerful weapon, that gives him a upper hand to any fight.
thumbs upthumbs down
Gaara is just the best without question. You can't touch him, much less HURT him. His defense is the absolute best, next to the ridiculously OP susano'o. And, honestly, I think it's even better then that. If you let his sand get to you, you're dead instantly. And his tattoo, for those who don't know, says "love" and was engraved into his head by the sand that constantly shrouds and protects him.

To put it all simply, Gaara has the best attack, the best defense, the shortest temper, the AWESOME looks, a tattoo, and you ain't got on the guy. Gaara is just pretty much like god in naruto. An extremely few people can beat him on a good day. You can't touch him. Gaara is the best. End of conversation.
thumbs upthumbs down
+8*SPOILER to anime-only watchers*
He beat his Father, the 2nd Mizukage, and is fighting his ground against Madara Uchiha, and all on the same day. I've always known he would stay as one of the Top Dogs of Naruto, even though almost everyone else believed he was a weak scrap during his absence. HA WHAT NOW!?
thumbs upthumbs down
More comments about Gaara

10 - Yakushi Kabuto

+2Kabuto said himself that he has now surpassed his former master orochimaru and the and the second hokage. He was able to persuade even madara to join forces by displaying only one jutsu and without his assistance madara probably wouldn't have stood a chance in the war.
thumbs upthumbs down
[/font][/size][/color]