Funds $17 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

16%

Author Topic: One Piece (Digital Color Edition) vol.01-78+  (Read 3097 times)

Offline Miguelostos

• Global Moderator
  • Silver Dragon
  • Renommée: 5234
    • View Profile
Re: One Piece (Digital Color Edition) vol.01-70+
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2019, 04:55:53 AM »
There is a good chance...
I am currently hunting - I no longer own these myself, and am uploading them as they finish downloading, hence the presently missing volumes:
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!
As for the page order, I'm unaware of the state of the pages of these copies; you'll have to see for yourself if they are jumbled or if there are any blank pages.

Offline 25th

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile
Re: One Piece (Digital Color Edition) vol.01-70+
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2019, 01:51:28 AM »
I registered to this forum for these. But it seems that the files have been removed. Any chance that they will be reuploaded?

Offline Miguelostos

• Global Moderator
  • Silver Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: One Piece (Digital Color Edition) vol.01-69+
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2014, 06:33:39 PM »
Added Volume 70

Offline Miguelostos

• Global Moderator
  • Silver Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: One Piece (Digital Color Edition) vol.01-68+
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 08:17:25 PM »
Added Volume 69
I'll get around to reordering the jumbled volumes soon enough.

Offline Miguelostos

• Global Moderator
  • Silver Dragon
    • View Profile
One Piece (Digital Color Edition) vol.01-78+
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 09:57:05 PM »
Quote (selected)
As a child, Monkey D. Luffy dreamed of becoming the King of the Pirates. But his life changed when he accidentally gained the power to stretch like rubber...at the cost of never being able to swim again! Now Luffy, with the help of a motley collection of nakama, is setting off in search of the "One Piece," said to be the greatest treasure in the world...

Currently ranked as the best-selling series in manga history.

Download
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!
Alright, this is the same thing as To-Love Ru, and Jojo. Officially colored, digitally at that, by Shueisha. Also, volumes 69 through 73 have not been colored as of yet.
Take note though, that some volumes, in particular, most volumes after the late 40's, have jumbled pages, in some cases, severely jumbled pages. I've downloaded all 68 volumes about 5 times, and every time it is the same. In fact, I decided to finally post it now, because all up, it only comes to 3 Gb, whereas at it's highest, the volumes came to 17 Gb. Also, previously, the only available version of Volume 46, was half filled with blank white pages.