Funds $189 | Needed $160
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

125%

Author Topic: Niconico New Download Tool  (Read 3366 times)

Offline killerdee

• mr woods
  • J-Starter
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Niconico New Download Tool
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2015, 10:20:48 AM »
will there be a newer version of niconicoDigitalBookHozon in development. i have naruto colored edition vols 70 and 71 and i really want to rip them but sadly the version i have wasn't able to rip the images and they just came out blank.on the other hand it was able to rip free comics of the website but thts it.

Offline sirvenom5

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2014, 11:32:43 AM »
Is there a similar software that saves manga that follows the http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/watch/mgXXXX format?

Offline omega87

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2014, 04:01:27 PM »
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Thanks very much.
Anyway, I tried to download a manga which I bought. I input my account but it just show I was wrong email or password even I checked many times

Sorry, never mind about that. I log in my account successful. Now the problem is the downloaded images is corrupt, can't read

Offline Miguelostos

• Global Moderator
  • Silver Dragon
  • Renommée: 5190
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2014, 02:20:52 PM »
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Offline omega87

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2014, 07:55:46 AM »
Link is dead. Can you reupload it, please ?

Offline Miguelostos

• Global Moderator
  • Silver Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2014, 01:30:03 AM »
Will this tool work for online manga as well, or is there a better tool for that?
It only works for niconico.

Offline Greener

• J-Addict
  • Renommée: 201
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2014, 01:23:38 AM »
Will this tool work for online manga as well, or is there a better tool for that?

Offline DinaraMint

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2014, 10:47:36 AM »
I've tried to do this with things I've purchased but unfortunately it just comes up with a bunch of corrupted or otherwise unreadable image files. I've really been hoping for some kind of workaround to this (since I've already spent about 5000 yen on a certain manga before I realized OMD stopped working) but no such luck yet.
unreadable images indicate the image is encrypted

so this tool cannot remove the DRM it seem...

Offline SystematicChaos

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2014, 11:31:20 PM »
I've never tried, because niconico has never accepted my card. But you did mention something that I forgot to mention originally. And that is, account information. Theoretically, if you purchase an item, then input your account details through the program, it should then be able to grab the purchased item.
To save your account details in the program, you are going to have to hit the second tab, up the top of the program.

To enter your account info, you then hit the little person, and that should open up a dialogue box, which will request your email, and password. You'll only have to do this once.

@Aereus If you do purchase something, post on whether the item you purchased was successfully ripped or not, I might decide to give niconico a go again.

I've tried to do this with things I've purchased but unfortunately it just comes up with a bunch of corrupted or otherwise unreadable image files. I've really been hoping for some kind of workaround to this (since I've already spent about 5000 yen on a certain manga before I realized OMD stopped working) but no such luck yet.

Offline Miguelostos

• Global Moderator
  • Silver Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2014, 08:41:33 PM »
If you buy things with Nico points, it should work then as long as you can view it, correct?

I've never tried, because niconico has never accepted my card. But you did mention something that I forgot to mention originally. And that is, account information. Theoretically, if you purchase an item, then input your account details through the program, it should then be able to grab the purchased item.
To save your account details in the program, you are going to have to hit the second tab, up the top of the program.

To enter your account info, you then hit the little person, and that should open up a dialogue box, which will request your email, and password. You'll only have to do this once.

@Aereus If you do purchase something, post on whether the item you purchased was successfully ripped or not, I might decide to give niconico a go again.

Offline Aereus

• J-Recruit
  • Renommée: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2014, 08:16:35 PM »
If you buy things with Nico points, it should work then as long as you can view it, correct?

Offline Miguelostos

• Global Moderator
  • Silver Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2014, 09:31:54 PM »
This tool, as well as it's predecessor, is/was only capable of downloading free material. If you look at the right of the viewer, you'll see a little orange box with 490pt, which is the equivalent of 490 yen. This item isn't free.

Offline BregasSa

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2014, 09:17:23 PM »
Could you post a link to what you are trying to download?

This =
and other kagerou days volume

Offline Miguelostos

• Global Moderator
  • Silver Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2014, 08:46:10 AM »
Could you post a link to what you are trying to download?

Offline BregasSa

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2014, 08:32:10 AM »
Hmmm... can someone help me ? i can't download... :/
Screenshot = http://screencast.com/t/n6iwNAbnnmW
i want to download all kagerou days volume...

Offline Miguelostos

• Global Moderator
  • Silver Dragon
    • View Profile
Niconico New Download Tool
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2014, 07:21:42 PM »
Alright. For a start, I'd like to say, that at a later time, after the info has sunk in, this'll be merged with the thread in Webhosting, so until then, please don't hurt me silv :veryplease:

Just recently, (past couple of months or so), we saw the end of OMD's compatibility with niconico's ebook section. It took a couple of years, but niconico finally caught on, they realized that people out there were ripping their material, and so, implemented a DRM technique to prevent that.
That's not really that much of a problem, as most of their free ebooks are actually promotions, available free, across many Japanese e-stores. There are a couple of things exclusive to niconico however. Their free versions of various magazines, (Comic REX, Age Premium, etc.), are not available any place else. This kind of sucks, because the only other alternative was to printscreen pages. This was an inferior method because for a start, the image resolution was tiny, and also, for privacy matters, your email is displayed in the corner of the page. Sorry for the wall, I couldn't just dump a download link.

I'd first like to make sure that everyone knows that it was in fact DivingTears that discovered this little innovation, so be sure to give him renomee wherever you see him. I do not intend to take any credit for that, and I needed to point that out, so that no longer will anyone be under false impressions.

Here's how it works:
Once again, all credit for this discovery goes to DivingTears