Funds $0 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

0%

Author Topic: The Breaker v01-10+  (Read 424401 times)

Offline lja855

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 7
    • View Profile
Re: The Breaker v01-10+
« Reply #3343 on: December 15, 2012, 06:33:38 PM »
We got some interesting bits of info in this chapter. The new guy uses some kind of control technique which Shiwoon now know about, hopefully this helps him defend against it. The Sunwoo clan has been delayed but the new guy wants to hurry and finish the job anyway... :huh:... I wonder what that means? Maybe he just don't want to play around or further backup is on its way. Any thoughs?
Just to prepare people for the future we also need to see the conclusion of the fight between the hat-guy from the Sunwoo clan and the knife-guy. That could steal some chapters some where in the middle of all the cliffhangers.

Offline Leave

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #3342 on: December 15, 2012, 12:49:20 PM »
From one cliff-hanger to another :gaah:.......i got nothing :meh:. Enjoy speculating for another week :nouslp:.

Offline dark mage

• J-Hardcore
  • Renommée: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3341 on: December 15, 2012, 12:32:49 PM »
Feels like a waste of a chapter. Aside from that, I guess now we know what's keeping the Sunwoo clan backup. I hope Shiwoon doesn't do anything reckless to jeopardise his treatment as he seemed really pissed at the end.

Offline Dass Jennir

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3340 on: December 15, 2012, 12:20:07 PM »
You can read a translated version from here:
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

My comment:
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Offline Strey

• J-Hero
  • Renommée: 62
    • View Profile
« Reply #3339 on: December 15, 2012, 12:18:12 PM »
Someone is going to be bringing the pain next week. I think we can have reasonable expectations.

Offline Nurarihyon-Sama

• J-Member
  • Renommée: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #3338 on: December 15, 2012, 09:00:34 AM »

Offline empirerogue

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3337 on: December 15, 2012, 08:49:15 AM »
It up you just can't read it. 

However:

From the small profile pic of the chapter

Offline toodlydo

• Siggy
  • J-Member
  • Renommée: 52
    • View Profile
    • Ten Foot Pole
« Reply #3336 on: December 15, 2012, 07:16:04 AM »
So anyone here who can access DAum?
Normal single-page Daum webtoons are working fine. It's just the flash player that Breaker2 uses that is broken. This particular player is only used for the side-by-side webtoons like Breaker2. So, if you know any other Daum webtoons that are published like Breaker2, you could check it out and see if they work.

Edit:
Example of webtoon chapter with same player (i.e. not working)
Example of webtoon chapter with normal player (i.e. working)

Offline dark mage

• J-Hardcore
    • View Profile
« Reply #3335 on: December 15, 2012, 07:11:37 AM »
So anyone here who can access DAum?

Offline laurens800

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3334 on: December 15, 2012, 06:42:24 AM »
I think it's just a bit late today.. Again.. Do not think anything changed.

Offline Crypton89

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #3333 on: December 14, 2012, 10:12:56 PM »
Thanks a lot guys.

Offline D3DIZ

• Former J-Freemium Downloader :P
  • J-Titan
  • Renommée: 49
  • (Still) Looking for that great escape.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3332 on: December 14, 2012, 10:08:10 PM »
I'm cool with this^^^

Offline toodlydo

• Siggy
  • J-Member
  • Renommée: 52
    • View Profile
    • Ten Foot Pole
« Reply #3331 on: December 14, 2012, 10:00:04 PM »
For all those who are worried about not being able to read the chapters, I think it might be a temporary problem. I am able to download chapters without any problems and without any change in my methods. I will wait for a couple of days and if the problem persist I will provide an alternate way (no-software) to view the raw from Daum's site itself so no one has to wait for RAW providers and scanlators to read the RAWs.

Offline D3DIZ

• Former J-Freemium Downloader :P
  • J-Titan
  • Renommée: 49
  • (Still) Looking for that great escape.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3330 on: December 14, 2012, 09:39:26 PM »
Well I went to take a gander and no luck. If foreign IP's are being blocked in general then that could be a problem. I'll try to access the chapter using Tor Browser.

UPDATE: No luck but I'm still new at using Tor though...

Offline Crypton89

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #3329 on: December 14, 2012, 09:04:50 PM »
I'm trying but it redirects me to a login/registration form... I'll try again.
Whether it works or not ... thank you anyhow. The thing that is worrying more than anything else is this: what if I am not the only one with those problems? What if the scanlationgroups also can't access the pictures anymore. Would that mean that they couldn't translate and scan the breaker anymore?

Offline Syokool

• ー世界が平和でありますようにー
  • J-Addict
  • Renommée: 110
  • Hentai Ouji
    • View Profile
    • LNM&M
« Reply #3328 on: December 14, 2012, 08:40:03 PM »
Still can't see any pictures on daum ... please can someone tell me why?

I'm trying but it redirects me to a login/registration form... I'll try again.

Offline Crypton89

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #3327 on: December 14, 2012, 07:37:36 PM »
Still can't see any pictures on daum ... please can someone tell me why?

Offline okomi

• J-Hero
  • Renommée: 9
  • Karma is a BITCH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3326 on: December 14, 2012, 02:03:45 PM »
no idea what they are talking about but it doesn't look good. :boredo:

Offline Crypton89

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #3325 on: December 14, 2012, 07:05:40 AM »
No he is indeed strong but I think he has a weakness that is pretty well-known. His problem is he probably lacks stamina.
That is most certainly true but I think that it was also mensioned that smiling blade got hurt in a fight with the SUC before which led to the fact that he's not at the level he used to be once upon a time.

Replied: December 14, 2012, 08:55:48 AM
Doesn't daum work anymore? I can access the site but for some reason when I want to look at the pictures by clicking on the image of the chapter at the bottom, I can't access the pictures. I am still on the site like I ought to be, but I can't see any pics, it's as if the folder is gone. Or maybe you need to have a login and the login that we used so far (provided to us by the person who first put the link in this forum) is no longer valid. I don't know. Can somebody explain to me what's happening? Here's the link to the site (Daum with the the breaker rubrique):

Offline dark mage

• J-Hardcore
    • View Profile
« Reply #3324 on: December 13, 2012, 08:00:11 AM »
No he is indeed strong but I think he has a weakness that is pretty well-known. His problem is he probably lacks stamina.

Offline empirerogue

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3323 on: December 13, 2012, 01:28:14 AM »
Speaking of being strong in martial arts. 

Do any of you think Smiling Blade was way over-hyped about his power level?

According to Southern Red Star dude they said with a sword he could "possibly" defeat Hyuk So Chun

and he is using a sword against Hook N Chains but is having trouble and she is the weakest of the captains.  :p!ssed:

Offline Crypton89

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #3322 on: December 12, 2012, 07:18:56 AM »
They are elders... of course they are strong. I'd be farely surprised if those 4 were the only old people in clan. There must be dozens if not more and among all those old people, those 4 are the ones who are easily master class and have assembled enough respect, power and wisedom to become part of the elder council and thus the de facto leaders of the Sunwoo clan. My guess is that three of those 4 elders are at the very least a match for the strongest of the 5 SUC captains.
The fourth elder, the one with glasses and the long hair seems to be rather intelligent. Don't forget that he's the one who originally came up with the idea at the beginning to convince Shioon to become part of the Sunwoo clan so that he could learn martial arts fully knowing that Shioon couldn't possibly be using ki thus all sort of training would have merely been in order to fool him in order to get him to join the Sunwoo clan.

Offline dark mage

• J-Hardcore
    • View Profile
« Reply #3321 on: December 11, 2012, 10:45:32 PM »
So what do you guys think of the Sunwoo Elders? I know the author has revealed Kwon's and Elder Jun's character and motives. Of the 4 elders we only know about these two. What do you think of the fat elder and the immaculately dressed one? We have seen a little bit of the fat one. His specialty seems to lie in reading people's traits and their motives. But we dOnt know anything about the elder dressed in the white suit. Do you think these two elders are strong In martial arts too?

Offline dark mage

• J-Hardcore
    • View Profile
« Reply #3320 on: December 09, 2012, 11:06:42 PM »
I sincerely hope no one, all this Shinshi Ikari (evangelion) looser thing that Shion has going is fucking disappointing, I seriously expect he man the fuck up ones and for all, dont care if he has to kill the 5 capitans and a couple of hostages. :p!ssed:

He will and in good time. But this isn't the right time as he can't go all out since he hasnt recovered his Ki yet. He is just progressing steadily. I m quite happy with his progress and the SUC captains better pray that its not Elder Kwon who comes to the rescue. Since if he does, and sees the Head of the Sunwoo clan being threatened, his granddaughter j conscious, he will more than likely wipe out all the 5 captains by himself. Anyways , I think it will be the Souther Star or Elder Jun to the rescue or an internal fight among the give captains.

Offline okomi

• J-Hero
  • Renommée: 9
  • Karma is a BITCH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3319 on: December 09, 2012, 10:57:23 PM »
Was the killing intent of that body builder guy sooo intense    :stalker:

Now, who will come to rescue??   :kamina:
I sincerely hope no one, all this Shinshi Ikari (evangelion) looser thing that Shion has going is fucking disappointing, I seriously expect he man the fuck up once and for all, dont care if he has to kill the 5 capitans and a couple of hostages. :p!ssed:

Offline chancs

• J-Hero
  • Renommée: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #3318 on: December 09, 2012, 10:13:10 PM »
Was the killing intent of that body builder guy sooo intense    :stalker:

Now, who will come to rescue??   :kamina:

Offline nagiamatsu

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #3317 on: December 09, 2012, 08:30:01 AM »
Well, she must be totally forgotten now, and the fodders doesn't know about that information. I don't know about what will happened after though. Really Saehee character is rather...unneeded in my opinion. She lacked so much appearance that whenever she appears, she became rather, annoying. Well, my point is the author just need to at least tell us clearly from Saehee POV at least one chapter. hat will be enough to set the mood and add some spices.

Offline Crypton89

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #3316 on: December 09, 2012, 04:55:49 AM »
There's one thing that I totally forgot about. I don't know what's going to happen on top of the roof of the school, but what about Saehee? Is she safe now or does the SUC have her? Because in case where the SUC have taken her hostage, they'd have one more major weapon against Shioon (not that they'd need another one since they already do have a total advantage). If you think about the fact that the SUC found out that Saehee was Shioon's greatest weakness, I find it hard to believe that all they did is have 1000 faces girl posing as saehee to get close to Shioon. As cruel as those SUC bastards are, I wouldn't be surprised if they did take her hostage in case something went wrong so that they'd have an ace in the pocket when the Sunwoo clan finally gets here; after all I don't see Shioon going all out or telling his allies to attack the SUC, when there is a risk of saehee getting hurt or killed. No offense, but I hope she dies. That would be the final step that would push Shioon to truly enter the Murim world and also start going at his opponents with the intent to kill. That way we might even get to see another black origin threshold.

Offline Azure Priest

• J-Recruit
  • Renommée: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #3315 on: December 08, 2012, 05:13:12 PM »
This chapter made me do a happy little dance inside. Take that all you "Shioon is just a pile of stupid" people. :wahaha:

This proves everything I've been saying about everyone underestimating him.

Oh boy, we've got another captain on the roof now, and we can all see where this is going. Changho is going to do and say stupid stuff, the new guy is going to beat the tar out of him, and then we'll have the new guy challenge/attack Shioon.

I just don't know if 1000 faces is going to enjoy the show or whine about her "new toy" being broken too soon.

Offline vincedaled

• J-Hero
  • Renommée: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #3314 on: December 08, 2012, 06:30:07 AM »
After getting some PMs to upload the first few chapters (1-30) of Breaker NW, I have finally manager to upload them. Enjoy.

Thank you  :wahaha: It'll help me continue studying Korean in a fun way...