Funds $5 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

5%

Author Topic: Zacchan's drawings  (Read 843 times)

Offline zacchan

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Zacchan's drawings
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2017, 06:13:06 PM »
I found this website in my bookmarks and then discovered this topic. I'll update because I can't stand leaving it alone, aha. But, this part of the website feels terribly dead, I wonder if it's the same elsewhere?
Anyways, here's some recent-ish work. Haven't been drawing much lately, to be honest, so some are from a few months back.
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

more at https://zaechiel.deviantart.com/ :)

Offline zacchan

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
Re: Zacchan's drawings
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2015, 05:02:48 PM »
Here is yet another digital drawing, but I'm not really happy about this one. I should always remember to make a real clean sketch so that the proportions and all will stay correct, but well... I didn't do anything digital and complete for a while, so I'll post anyways. Honestly, the pose is so stiff it makes me cringe. I spent too much effort on the digital arting thing than the drawing one.
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Offline zacchan

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
Zacchan's drawings
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2015, 04:07:21 AM »
I'll try to post regularly my drawings here.
The first one I'll post is pretty random, I've been trying to do something clean and digital, for once, but I guess I can only manage a face :/ I tried to keep it in celshading, so it is pretty flat.