Funds $0 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

0%

Author Topic: Isekai Ryouridou Vol.01-15+  (Read 15697 times)

Offline jayanth555

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 116
  • Download LN's - https://www.justlightnovels.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Isekai Ryouridou Vol.01-15+
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2018, 05:28:57 AM »
Cooking with wild game (English Ver)
Vol 8-11 epub/pdf

Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Offline Theobane

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2018, 10:11:45 AM »
Hi everyone,

Is sky the only one translating this into English?

Offline EnigmaticAxiom

• J-Addict
  • Renommée: 406
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2018, 11:06:21 PM »
15 going up.

Offline jayanth555

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
Re: Isekai Ryouridou Vol.01-14+
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2018, 03:28:52 AM »
New Update
Cooking with wild game
Vol - 7 epub/pdf

Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Offline aklik

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2018, 06:09:52 PM »
Cooking with wild game(English Ver) Light Novel Vol 1-6
Can anyone give normal download link without shitty linkshrink?

Offline L Lawliet

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2018, 07:17:41 AM »

Offline EnigmaticAxiom

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2018, 09:28:03 AM »
Volume 14 should go up in a bit and a piece.

Offline jayanth555

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
Re: Isekai Ryouridou Vol.01-13+
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2018, 03:12:00 AM »
Cooking with wild game(English Ver) Light Novel Vol 1-6

Offline swhp

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2018, 10:55:11 PM »
Thank you for sharing this novel, I'm curious with this one

Offline EnigmaticAxiom

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2018, 08:54:38 AM »
Volume 13 up.

Offline EnigmaticAxiom

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
Re: Isekai Ryouridou Vol.01-12+
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2017, 03:23:12 PM »
Updated to Volume 12

Offline aldrichk

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
Re: Isekai Ryouridou Vol.01-03+
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2017, 03:23:20 AM »
I believe there are english translations up til volume 2 in sky for us lazy non-japanese literate readers.

Offline litz12

• J-Hero
  • Renommée: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2017, 02:42:22 PM »
Thanks, + ren and there seems to be a manga version of this out now. Looks interesting.

Offline Fewbs

• Jazz Lover
  • J-Member
  • Renommée: 3
  • \(~.~)/
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2017, 10:43:34 AM »
Thanks a lot!!  :yay:

Offline EnigmaticAxiom

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2017, 12:23:31 AM »
Uploading Volumes 1-11 and image archives. Give it some time.

Offline Fewbs

• Jazz Lover
  • J-Member
  • Renommée: 3
  • \(~.~)/
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2017, 04:19:34 AM »
Does anyone have all the raws?
If so, please do post it here.

Thanks!

Offline Natsume01

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2015, 08:59:23 AM »
Volume 5 cover

Thank you for the "summary" you did. If possible, can you do the rest? It seems interesting.
The art is really good...

Offline Poligrafowicz

• J-Hero
  • Renommée: 155
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2015, 01:09:16 PM »
Volume 5 cover

Offline Poligrafowicz

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2015, 06:36:16 AM »
Volume 5 is coming out on 22nd of December, though there is no cover available yet.

Offline Poligrafowicz

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2015, 03:25:16 AM »
@poligrafowicz

It's somewhat boring, but guess this is the charm of food based ln, and if you want sth more intensive, it's gotta be shokugeki's manga (perhaps, cause there are lots of competitions, unlike isekai ryouridou). Actually, I enjoyed this (have read till vol.3), I like how the MC changes people's eating lifestyle by bringing his own knowledge, quickly building his reputation among villagers, but on the other hand, what I disliked was the slow pace (which you mentioned), especially of his relationship with aifa.
I'm still halfway through volume 2. There was a very sweet chapter with just Ai Fa and Asuta and suddenly 10 days passed. I mean 10 days passed in a single chapter just like that, even though that's more than what the first volume had altogether.

Offline Hachidori666

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2015, 03:16:52 PM »
@poligrafowicz

It's somewhat boring, but guess this is the charm of food based ln, and if you want sth more intensive, it's gotta be shokugeki's manga (perhaps, cause there are lots of competitions, unlike isekai ryouridou). Actually, I enjoyed this (have read till vol.3), I like how the MC changes people's eating lifestyle by bringing his own knowledge, quickly building his reputation among villagers, but on the other hand, what I disliked was the slow pace (which you mentioned), especially of his relationship with aifa.

Offline azurehyaline

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 49
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2015, 03:59:01 AM »
Looks like a variant of "I go to another world and do something that isn't being a monster or being a cheat"; similar to Risou no Himo no Seikatsu. It's the new fad?

Btw, I'd say that the MC would be great friends (slave, rather) with Hiiro from Konjiki no Wordmaster, lol.

Pity I can't read japanese. Oh, well.

And yeah, I like that illustrator.

Offline Poligrafowicz

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2015, 03:03:36 AM »
The 4th volume is to be released on 19th september. There is no cover available yet, but amazon had this image in it's place:

Currently I'm halfway through volume 2 and I must say this novel is a little boring (especially past the first volume) and the slow pace isn't helping much. Roughly a week passes in the first volume, though the writing style isn't bad. There are a few ecchi scenes in the books, but the way the author describes them, they end up more tame than the illustrations might suggest.

The story is as follows:
MC (his name is Asuta) is a son of an owner of a small restaurant. Some mob wanted to get rid of the restaurant, so they run over the owner with a truck and set the place on fire. The owner survived, but asked his son to save his favorite knife from the fire. MC jumped into the fire and the building collapsed (and it happened right in front of his childhood friend named Reina).

The next thing he knew, the MC finds himself in some dense forest and is chased by a boar, falls into a trap and gets saved by a beauty named Ai Fa. The girl is a blend of kuudere and tsundere and is not a loli. She even takes him in and he decides to repay her by cooking (the fact that the food in this world is awful motivated him too). Interactions between the two is one of the most interesting parts of the novel. It's frequently funny, but it's also frequently dere.

It turns out that the girl is now 17 (same as MC) and when she was 15 her father died. She's been alone ever since, because shortly after her father's death a son of Sun family (some hotshots within the village) tried to rape her, so she beat the s**t out of him and humiliated publicly. Now no one associates with her in fear of offending the Sun family. In this culture men hunt in the forest and women are responsible for housekeeping, but the girl is doing both since she was living alone.

By the end of volume 1, MC and Ai Fa come in contact with Rua family (another important family within the village). The youngest daughter of the family asked Asuta to cook for her grandmother who is quite old. The family has quite a few members, but the important ones seem to be the 4 youngest daughters, 3 sons, family head and the grandmother.

The head of the family is a stubborn fool, but he is also plenty strong. From the start he takes a dislike to Asuta. The eldest son is a reasonable guy, but is also a mountain of muscles and you wouldn't want to cross him. The second son isn't very friendly. The thing is, after the event with the son of Sun family, he proposed to Ai Fa (the idea was to piss of the Sun family), but she turned him down. The youngest son is quite friendly, but a little too carefree.

Then there are the daughters. The eldest of the bunch that matters is named Vina. She is 20 and is the sexy oneesan type. She wants to get out of the forest and hoped that Asuta could help her with that. Actually she came half drunk to his room, pushed him down and stuff, but MC managed to resist her (barely). The second daughter is name Reina like MC's childhood friend. I think she was 17 and seems to be the innocent type. She might or might not have a crush on Asuta. The next one is named Lala, but I don't really know anything about her yet. The last one is named Mia. She is just a little girl and she is on good terms with Ai Fa.

Anyway MC cooked hamburgers for the Rua family. And it was mostly a success. The only person who was complaining was the head of the family. The meal was a dinner in which MC and Ai Fa had to participate too. After the meal they stayed the night with the Rua family in one of their empty buildings. This is when Vina tried to seduce MC and the second son tried to propose to Ai Fa again (he was doing a really poor work at that).

In the morning MC bumped into the youngest son of the family. He liked MC's cooking a lot and wouldn't mind if MC married into the Rua family, so that he could MC's cooking every day. In fact the kid had a little plot to help that happen and tricked MC into walking on the girls bathing. This literally put MC's life on the line, but he managed to cheat death because he only saw Ai Fa nude. In this world peeping on unmarried girls is a serious crime for which you pay with your eye (unless the victim agrees to marry the offender). Besides Ai Fa there were 4 girls from the Rua family bathing there, so MC's future looked bad. However the eldest son of Rua family was a reasonable guy and believed Asuta. The only person to deal with after this incident was Ai Fa. MC half heartedly proposed to her, but she just beat him up. This is about as far as I read.

The MC comes of a little as a masochist with smell fetish. He likes Ai Fa the best, when she is herself, but at such times she is usually mean, hence the masochist part (at least that's how she sees it). For example when he told her that he is probably from another world, she said that she thinks he's insane, but MC became happy because it means she doesn't think he is lying. MC believes Ai Fa smells very tasty and this is the reason he was able to resist Vina's advances (when Vina got dangerously close to him, he realize she doesn't smell as nice as Ai Fa).

The MC seems to be both, a little dense and attracted to a specific girl...

Offline Amario

• J-Highlander
  • Renommée: 7885
  • Do NOT ask me how to see DL links. READ THE RULES!
    • View Profile
Re: Isekai Ryouridou Vol.01-02+
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2015, 05:23:22 PM »
Enjoy. :hero:
Make sure to press thank you!

Volume 3 < added to the first post.

Offline Amario

• J-Highlander
    • View Profile
Re: Isekai Ryouridou Vol.01+
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2015, 03:07:53 AM »
Enjoy. :hero:

Volume 2 < added to the first post.

Offline Poligrafowicz

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2015, 11:49:08 AM »
The release date for volume seems to have been pushed back to 24 June (or I'm confusing this series with another), but here is the new cover

Offline Poligrafowicz

• J-Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2015, 07:26:53 AM »

v02 cover

Also new LN volume comes out next month.

Offline Amario

• J-Highlander
    • View Profile
Isekai Ryouridou Vol.01-15+
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2015, 02:58:54 AM »
Isekai Ryouridou/ Cooking with wild game./ (異世界料理道)
- Written by EDA & illustrated by Kochimo (こちも) -

Quote (selected)
父親の経営する大衆食堂の見習い料理人、津留見明日太(つるみあすた)は、父親の魂とも言える三徳包丁を火事から救うべく火の海に飛び込んだ。そして気づけば、そこは見知らぬ密林の真っ只中。イノシシにそっくりの野獣ギバに襲われ、『森辺の民』を名乗るアイ=ファという少女に救われた明日太は、そこが異世界だということを知る。ガスコンロも冷蔵庫も存在せず、人々はただ生きるためにモノを喰らう。「食事」の喜びが忘れられた異世界で、見習い料理人が無双する!

Download: