Funds $30 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

28%

Author Topic: The Introduction Thread #2 - Post Your Intro Here!  (Read 700983 times)

Offline cleverfoxman

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile
Re: The Introduction Thread #2 - Post Your Intro Here!
« Reply #24932 on: Today at 10:52:35 AM »
My name is cleverfoxman. I am an adult artist from the USA. I love manga.

Offline Darzest

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24931 on: Today at 09:08:02 AM »
Hi! My name is Ulises. I'm from Mexico and I love many stuff from Asia. :3

Online Dennisrof

• DennisrofHR
  • J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24930 on: Today at 08:38:39 AM »

Online Altonsmerm

• AltonsmermVA
  • J-Starter
    • View Profile

Offline draduck321

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24928 on: Today at 08:11:53 AM »
Hi everyone!
I'm from California and I like a wide variety of manga, I just like to read whatever I'm feeling at the moment.

Offline Ellindril

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24927 on: Today at 04:55:00 AM »
Hi guys, greetings from France!  :)

Big fan of mangas like Capeta or Major, dunno why sport ones picked my interest so much, but I was hoping to discover even more here, soooo ... here I am!  :hi:

Seems to be an amazing forum for such new discoveries, can't wait!

Offline KazutoMae

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24926 on: Today at 03:08:55 AM »
Hi guys :D, I am KazutoMae, my alias in all the sites and games that I registered.

To be honest, I registered to this forum because I wanted to download some volumes from few light novels, so please forgive me to those who think that I am contributing to ghost accounts here
(TTwTT).

Nevertheless, I have never been active to any forums since the day I entered the internet. I wanted to try becoming a true active member in a forum, though I rarely go online because of life  :cant-reach:

Yeah really, I rarely had time to go out with my friends and join clan battles with games (TTwTT). Well, life goes on even with your complaints.

To tell you about myself, I am one of those guys who loves being in the army  :elephantdancef: , despite being an indoor type of person :l really ironic right. Nevertheless I love genres about military, sci-fi, and kingdom building. Seriously, I dream to become some president of some country XD , just kidding I don't have the talents or skills to stand against the challenge (TTwTT).

I wanted this to be short because I cant wait to download that LINK I wanted to download, sorry guys XD . Ill try to become active to the forum since I think this forum has some exclusive downloads that aren't found on other sites :D .

So I guess that is all I can say about my introduction. I hope I can get along with you guys :D  :hi:

Offline fred_bs

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24925 on: Today at 02:32:34 AM »
Hi, everyone, soory for my late introduction.

Not really fanatic in specific genre. Just like read manga that piqued my interest.
Recently I interested in older manga like azumi.
And found complete manga in here.

Please treat me well

Offline Maakusome

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24924 on: Yesterday at 11:21:09 PM »
 :hi:

Hello Maakusome here XD
I finally registered here in jcafe24 where there is a bigger database for lightnovels XD
Hihihi can't wait to find another interesting novel's here XD

Please take care of me XD

Offline dexen

• J-Starter
  • i like novel
    • View Profile
« Reply #24923 on: Yesterday at 11:06:49 PM »
hello folks im dexen e a like ve3ry much novel e mangas lelluch  a guy i like much villian e god
boy i like maouy no vanadis i crazy of harem i want much funny iahuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu i want conquer the word

Offline nanuxd156

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24922 on: Yesterday at 10:00:54 PM »
Hi im nanu

Monogatari series its the best thing ever

Hajime best boy

Megumin best girl

Kurisu best waifu

Offline polyarmored

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24921 on: Yesterday at 09:01:19 PM »
Hi. I'm PolyArmored.

Greatest Anime of all time is The World God Only Knows.

Rem is best girl.

Unpopular Opinion: Your Lie in April is actually a horror series about a guy who escapes an abusive relationship with a violent older woman who emotionally manipulates him into playing piano only to enter into an abusive relationship with a violent younger woman who emotionally manipulates him into playing piano.

Offline Hellina

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24920 on: Yesterday at 08:23:19 PM »
 :hi:y
Hello everybody.I'm a new member. Nice to meet you

Offline Chrome Shadows

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24919 on: Yesterday at 07:31:51 PM »
Hi I decided to join Jcafe because I was a big fan of anime and manga and I thought I could see more here

Offline AspiraSakka117

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24918 on: Yesterday at 06:27:55 PM »
Hello!

To be honest I signed up for jCafe to be able to look at some of the links in addition to seeing people’s thoughts on various light novels or manga that I enjoy. One of which I didn’t expect was Fire Fire Fire Black Sword, Triage X, and more.

For those who read this, I hope that you have a wonderful day and enjoy the stories you found here on this site

Offline desiguy

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24917 on: Yesterday at 03:26:02 PM »
Hey Guys,

Greetings from India! I'm a new joiner here on jCafe. I'm an avid light novels reader which started with a series called 'Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance'. I used to be at first a Japanese manga lover, then I moved on to many different mangas from various countries and I also discovered light novels, have been hooked on them ever since. I came across jCafe when I was trying to find more scanlated/translated volumes of Strike the blood. Hopefully y'all would give me some pointers about some good series to read.

I will be in your care. Please and thank you. :)

Offline Kamito993

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24916 on: Yesterday at 03:04:10 PM »
Hi everybody. :hi:
Here a Peruvian guy who likes to read Japanese and Chinese light novels in his free time, I sometimes watch anime or read a manga if you wanna know. My favorite genres are action, adventure, and fantasy but it should have harem too otherwise, I won't probably watch it or read it. Sorry, I do really like harem don't judge me, please. :cant-reach:
Well, I think this is enough I can tell you about me and hope you guys have a nice day. :whoosh:

Offline BrakCartman

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24915 on: Yesterday at 02:27:10 PM »
Hey there I'm Ben, from California. I'm mad obsessed with S-cry-ed, Scrapped Princess and Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet :)
I'll be honest, I joined because they had scans for the Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet prequel/spinoff for Bellows and I was 'Oh Yeah' sign me up dawg. I hope you all will accept me and all my faults lol. This looks like a fun group of level headed fans.

The anime book I read was Hibike! Euphonium (Sound! Euphonium) which was really good!

Offline MagnificentPako

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24914 on: Yesterday at 02:01:07 PM »
Hai. Greetings from Germany. Hope I can use some of these raws to increase my jap proficiency :^)

Offline Andrastil

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24913 on: Yesterday at 01:47:19 PM »
Hello everyone. I'm from Poland. I like Romance manga, Chinese and Korean novels.

Offline kurukafa

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24912 on: Yesterday at 01:33:59 PM »
hi everybody, i'm from turkey.

i actually come from google a week ago. so i registered and it lasts one week approval my account. holy one week. but i think it is a good thing, you know nobody wants their place full of one timer.

soo, i read so many manga. and a lot of hentai :)

Offline LunaFoxxTR

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #24911 on: Yesterday at 12:54:49 PM »
Hello!!!
I am from Clarksville, TN. My interest are in Anime, Manga, Light Novels, and Video Games. I aspire to be an artist and a Japanese Translator.
I'm very shy at first, but I'm always willing to meet new people.
I'm very excited to have joined this forum.
Let us all have a good time!!

Offline losnikita981009

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24910 on: Yesterday at 12:40:08 PM »
Hello everyone. I am 19 year old, living in Houston, Tx, working at GMC warehouse. Area of interests - history, anime, ranobe, literature, philosophy. I guess thats it)

Offline garywarner24

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24909 on: Yesterday at 12:37:22 PM »
Hello,

I just want to enjoy reading mangas in this forum.
Thanks for understanding.

Offline [email protected]

• 
  • J-Starter
  • 
    • View Profile
« Reply #24908 on: Yesterday at 12:37:05 PM »
Hello.
i from Russia and like Hmangu, also other genres, but little read.
I do not remember why Google brought me here. Probably, I was looking for something specific.
I would not like to write a lot about myself, because even for memes on unsympathetic topics and h-pictures, we can create a case for the police (court).
A couple more messages? Hmm. Although I found the rules of the forum, but they seemed somewhat confusing. For example, I was not going to "live" here and I'm not sure that the profile will be acted after a period of inactivity. Thanks for letting me into my little world. By the way, something got it wrong with the nickname when registering.

Offline noelleon

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24907 on: Yesterday at 12:28:10 PM »
Hello,

I'm using a palindrome nickname, well, as nothing else came into my mind and have some fun wording combinations in it.
I do like reading and most common sources can't keep up with my reading speed. Therefore, I'm here.

Let's get along

Offline weakedsick

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24906 on: Yesterday at 12:18:06 PM »
Well greetings fellas.

I signed up for this since I want to see the links. What else?

I was actually trying to set up a translation group with my friend and former colleague. I'm only learning japanese via self-study and exposure to raw manga and light novels and actually translating them is a good way to start.

Well, why don't I buy raw LNs/manga instead? Why indeed?

(Are raw LNs here digital copy, or scanned? Either way  a good OCR software will solve my problems)

And it'll help me a lot on my JLPT exam on December.

About myself?

I'm a sucker for isekai stories and anything about self-insert underdogs suddenly gaining power/authority (almost all shounen), harem, and cute girls doing cute things (basically the moe SoL genre).

To put it simply I have sh*t taste. I'm just looking for a story world to escape to but is limited to anime/manga and the whole Japanese otaku culture.

I don't like to think as thinking is stressful. I am paid to think so why would I think when I'm not being paid?

About my hent*i preferences I don't get off to anything other than foreplay. w*kizuri, p*izuri, and the classic f*llatio/ill*matio is the best (and the doujin, N*tsuretsu May-chan has it all wow). I have mixed thoughts about NTR.

Why did I talk about those? it may be a good way to get me approved earlier if I showed off my kinky and frank side. Plus I have work to do but here I am posting and wasting away my life like the degenerate delusional lazy creep I am. Though I am a coward as well so I censored words that could get me the ban hammer.

Enough banter. Approve me please.

Offline Kamefrede

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24905 on: Yesterday at 12:15:34 PM »
Hello!

I'm a 19-year-old guy from Portugal, I'm currently studying Environmental Engineering in University.
I'm a bit shy towards strangers and overall just a boring person. My hobbies include reading comics, manga, and novels.

And I guess that's about it!

Offline DefinitelyNotAxe

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24904 on: Yesterday at 12:01:26 PM »
Hey there. I'm a normal guy who work as a call center agent. Nice to meet all of you!

I hope you have a greate day

Offline eddiho284

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24903 on: Yesterday at 09:11:52 AM »
Well this is embarrassing , it seems I registered sometime in the past but never introduced myself LOl

Hello there , I'm a university student that reads a ton of LN , WN and manga on his free time. I am from Colombia. I found this site when I searched for more light novels to read.

That's all for the introduction , hope anyone who reads this to have a wonderful day