Funds $0 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

0%

Author Topic: The Introduction Thread #2 - Post Your Intro Here!  (Read 816939 times)

Offline Hyde00

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile
Re: The Introduction Thread #2 - Post Your Intro Here!
« Reply #25857 on: March 04, 2019, 04:01:25 PM »
 :hi: Hello Everyone at jcafe! My name is HYDE and as you already know I'm new to this forum.

I don't really have anything to say about myself because there's really nothing special to me. I'm just normal and simple as everyone else but as you can guess  I like anime, manga and light novels. My favorite genre of anime is action, sub-romance, fantasy, and supernatural. As for the other genre, I also like them aside from Harem because most anime that I took an interest was ruined because of this genre at least for me. My favorite anime is Shakugan no Shana, Special A, D.N Angel, Tokyo Ghoul and etc.

Btw, I'm 20 years old and currently studying the Japanese language. As for the reason why I'm studying it, you can already guess it.

Offline Zlodeykt

• ZlodeyktSC
  • J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25856 on: March 04, 2019, 03:54:49 PM »
Hi everybody
I looking for new meetings just for chat and english practise.
I'm 26, like reading,
also like traveling, studing at unversity, i'm from Russia.
Who wants chat with me, pls pm me or write WA +77024968670

Offline xuxupao

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25855 on: March 04, 2019, 08:58:54 AM »
 I'm here to get some raw and improve my reading skills, さらばだ

Offline lleandre21

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25854 on: March 04, 2019, 01:46:20 AM »
Hello everyone!

Greetings from canada :hi:

Offline Meowi

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25853 on: March 03, 2019, 10:00:01 PM »
Hello, I'm Meowii and I just wanted to join the community of this place.

Nice to meet y'all!
 :elephantdancef:

Offline arddor

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25852 on: March 03, 2019, 08:37:44 AM »
Hi Guys

I'm relatively new to light novels in generell. I have watched Anime for years and read a couple of Manga as well. Recently I became more annoyed by the fact that in most cases only one season of Anime is produced as an advertisement for the original source. So I started to read light novels because I wanted to know what happens after the Anime ends. And now I'm totally hooked!  :wahaha:

My newest goal is to be able to read light novels in japanese therefore I started to take classes. I know that it will take several years until I will be able to read just a simple light novel. I will try my best to achieve this!

It's great to get to know all of you guys. If any of you have advices for my japanese studies just write me.

Offline kurome_ankokuboshi

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25851 on: March 03, 2019, 03:31:59 AM »
Hello Guys.
Well I like reading novels and i am also learning japanese.

Offline ToasterBeep

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25850 on: March 03, 2019, 12:01:04 AM »
Hello there! This is my introduction post.
My real name is Afdhal, and I'm from Indonesia. In internet, I use the nickname ToasterBeep, just because. I am trying to master English as well as Japanese, and has been studying Japanese these past 4 years. I am confident to say that I'm in intermediate level at the subject, though.
My adoration of anime/manga or Japanese mainstream entertainment culture in general is huge. I have been a fanboy in all the franchises that I like, some to have special place to me is JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Psycho Pass, and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and the original. I started joining into this type of fandom from when I was in junior high school, where I also met my best friends who are anime fans and we created an anime community in our school. They are as passionate as I am and willing to share as much as they can and they have.

I adore this forum's activity and contents in regards to anime/manga/novel culture. It reminds me of my offline community. I want to join this forum to be able to share thoughts and opinions, as well as information regarding anime/manga in general. Don't wanna miss those updates!

I found this website recently by searching through G*ogle about Guin Saga, and man, I am so grateful that the anime is well-known here! Not like other forums! Guin Saga is also my gem in fantasy anime. It is sad that it feels like it's been buried under ground now, since the original creator have rested in peace.

I think I have told enough about myself for now. I can't wait to be able to communicate and get to know you all, at least in the fanbase that I'm into. Have a good day!

Offline wxen

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25849 on: March 02, 2019, 01:57:26 PM »
Hello, I'm Wxen and I just wanted to join the community of this place.

Nice to meet y'all!

Offline eroemo

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25848 on: March 02, 2019, 12:44:15 PM »
hello community, I am turki

Offline OrangeMelon

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25847 on: March 02, 2019, 03:49:26 AM »
Hi everyone, the name is OrangeMelon. I'm just a fellow internetter with an interest in manga and light novels, hoping to practice more Japanese and looking forward to being a part of the community.

Offline batoxx

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25846 on: March 01, 2019, 10:09:42 AM »
helo everyone my name is conrado alberto cornejo flores, a very weird name indeed for english speech but you may call me conrad or albert, i'ts a pleasure to be part of this community, i hope we get along well. :karoke:

Offline Phibbsy

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25845 on: March 01, 2019, 09:28:43 AM »
G'day all,
I've been AWOL for awhile, due to medical problems. Now I'm pretty much a bedridden lump. Still have my PC next to me, but have to use magnifier to read manga, and where possible, use either audio files, or text to voice to read LN's.
Yeah, not as easy as it used to be, but then we all know what happens, and when it does, it occurs in a big way...lol

Hope to catch up with some of you on here.

Thanks

Offline vermouth05

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25844 on: March 01, 2019, 03:59:39 AM »
Hi some random guy, who is very interested in manga, light novels or anything that concerns anime haha please take care of me xD  :hi:

Offline shadowsong360

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25843 on: March 01, 2019, 03:04:40 AM »
Hello~! Thank you for accepting my registration !! I dont know what to say in my introduction but i will do my best to be an active member of this group~~! Desu~~ nyahaha~

anyway thx for accepting my request and nice to meet ya~ :elephantdancef:

Offline revff

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25842 on: March 01, 2019, 01:03:55 AM »
Hello, thank you for accepting my registration! I really enjoy reading your scans!

Offline krstrikers

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25841 on: February 28, 2019, 03:31:33 PM »
Hi, I'm Nine from Malaysia!  It takes me a lot of time how to use this and still figuring it out lol. Nice to meet you. :onionfacepalm:
So like I just read the rules, it took me forever to find it. What there to say, I like anime, manga, drama series, movies, games and everything. The reason why I join this is because I am a desperate person, once I finished a translated chapter, I felt empty, I need to know things, even if I dont understand the Japanese writing at all, Im will to look just at the picture. I even go length to screenshot a korean version of webtoon just to skip the translated chapter. Im desperate lol. Currently staying in New Zealand to study. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu :)

Offline chr0me

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25840 on: February 28, 2019, 04:15:04 AM »
Hey everyone! I'm Chrome.
I've been interested in Japanese entertainment ever since my middle school years when one of my friends introduced me to a whole 'nother world of anime. Since then, I've been keeping up with multiple titles. But right around my senior year of highschool, I got really into the Isekai genre, and started reading light novels and manga corresponding to the genre. But since I have so much free time right now as a college student, I spend most of my time reading.
Hope to get along with you all!

Offline Wisnu

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25839 on: February 28, 2019, 03:05:20 AM »
Hy my name is wisnu,thanks for approve my request.
I like game ,anime & manga , especially my first anime i saw & like so much ,naruto from kid.

Thanks & nice to meet you all  :whoosh:

Offline Pheid

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25838 on: February 28, 2019, 01:15:45 AM »
Hi all,
I love reading and recently I have started to read light novels in Japanese to practice my language skills. It's really slow though as I'm not that good, so I often return to English for casual reading.

Offline yuijp

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25837 on: February 27, 2019, 05:15:25 PM »
Hi everyone, my name is John, Im from Brazil! I'm here cause I'm a novel lover :hi:

Offline Darkleen

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25836 on: February 27, 2019, 10:43:44 AM »
Hi, :hi:
I am Darkleen,from Bangladesh. I am 17 years old. I am interested in various kind of thing. Manga, Novel and Anime are most favorite to me among those. I am kinda socially awkward. But Nevermind that. Looking forward to spend time with you guy. Nice to meetcha........  :whoosh:

Offline kheltemis

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25835 on: February 27, 2019, 08:58:56 AM »
Hello everyone, I'm from Canada.  I've been reading manga and light novel for a while and came across this forum a few time and today I finally wanted to say I.

Offline mewmew

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25834 on: February 27, 2019, 08:26:14 AM »
Hello there, been learning Japanese for a few years now and hope to improve it by reading manga!

Offline bishop626

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25833 on: February 25, 2019, 09:04:17 PM »
Hello here to introduce myself and enjoy anime and manga, nice to meet you!

Offline juliocesar07

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25832 on: February 25, 2019, 08:32:40 PM »
Hey, Manga > Anime. That is all. Cheers to everyone.

Offline Bat522

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25831 on: February 25, 2019, 07:32:29 PM »
Hello there, I'm Bat522, my interests are obviously manga and anime, more towards anime, i'm a college student, my hobby is drawing, and I think that's all
Thanks and looking forward to cooperate in this forum

Offline jacklhoward

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25830 on: February 25, 2019, 07:18:31 PM »
Hi, I am recently having an interest in LN thats why  I registered an account here .
My fav LN / anime franchinses are monogatari and SAO.
I look forward to being able to read loads of jpn LN here

Offline BearX

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25829 on: February 25, 2019, 02:06:10 PM »
Yo, I'm new to Jcafe, call me "Bear"
Interests are in Anime, Manga and sports as well as Light Novels sometimes. The current Light Novels I am reading are Seirai Gensouki and Classroom of the Elite. Also my favourite sport is European Football and the club I support is Liverpoil FC (#YNWA)

My favourite foods are mainly just fruit and the occasional fast food (such as pizza and indian). If u haven't noticed already I love to try and stay healthy whilst having fun with Anime and stuff. One hobby of mine is playing football, not just watching it.

I want this post to give a better insight on me and my likely habits.

That's all, thank you for reading.

Offline Darkspartan

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25828 on: February 25, 2019, 11:13:30 AM »
Howdy, as of today I am a member of Jcafe. My first real anime was Dragon Ball Z Kai, I watched a few episodes at my relative's house. Ever since then I have loved both anime and manga of all genres. Recently, I have been enjoying manga more than anime because most anime based on manga or light novels make stuff that dramatically change the story or never get a second season. regardless, I look forward to posting here.