Funds $17 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

16%

Author Topic: The Introduction Thread #2 - Post Your Intro Here!  (Read 780963 times)

Offline danmoctoc

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile
Re: The Introduction Thread #2 - Post Your Intro Here!
« Reply #24693 on: July 02, 2018, 12:03:23 PM »
Hi everyone! im from vietnam and new to this fourm i love to read manga and light novel (mostly for the comedy aspect of it) i hope to get alot well with everyone  :hi:

Offline ShiroiSabaku

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24692 on: July 02, 2018, 11:19:42 AM »
Hello!

I'm from the Philippines! Just another person self-studying for the JLPT. I badly needed native materials to improve my reading speed and comprehension. To everyone who just took the JLPT today on July 1, お疲れ様でした!

Hopefully, I'll be taking the N2 this December. In the future, I plan to give back to the community by translating works that I find interesting.

Thank you for letting me join!

Offline fuzzer

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24691 on: July 02, 2018, 10:58:21 AM »
Hi! My name is Al. I just wanna read and translate. Thanx.

Offline Miauii

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24690 on: July 02, 2018, 07:41:59 AM »
Hello everyone,

first of all, I'm not very good with these kind of online things, as I get confused as to where is what quite fast, so I wanted to apologize for that right at the beginning of my introduction.

I'm Miauii and I'm a big Anime fan (who would have thought that :o) for quite a while now, but wanted to get to learn more things about some and geto to follow the story of what happens after what we all can watch by reading, which is why I found this place. As we're already kinda into this topic, yes, I do indeed like manga and novels as well, but I'm also a gamer, more on the side of singleplayer games, but occasionally I also like to play some LoL with friends. (you don't have to be good at the game to have fun, right ^^)

To be honest, sometimes I get so focused on something, that I stick to it for a long time and don't go back to something else I'm doing, so my active times here might be a bit... random. I might be very active one time and suddenly not so active the other day, but I'm sure I'll eventually come back, because that's how I work ^^ Sorry though, if I should not reply, I rly don't mean to be rude in that case. I'll try to check every so often for replies, though like I said, I get confused with what's where, so I don't actually know how I'll get notified of those.

Part of why I might be inactive at times, is because I'm currently studying as well, which means I might have to turn my attention to other things than my online activities. (as a whole)
It's a sad truth a lot of people follow and will, most likely, understand. T-T

I'm also not too much into these animated emoticons myself by the way, so I kinda don't use them, but that doesn't mean I don't like to see other people use them at all! It's just... I think they don't rly fit the kinda atmosphere I give off by writing usually, but I do use normal emoticons :x

To finish my introduction about myself, somebody not that interesting rly, I'm gonna say that mobile games are also a huge part of my life, which include rythm games like deresute and mirishita or even games like GBF.

I hope we can get along guys and all have fun here! I most certainly think I will ^^

Oh, and smth I always finish my texts with despite the obvious error in it, but I kinda stuck with it...:

Nyan~

Offline atvis

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24689 on: July 02, 2018, 01:20:45 AM »
What's up  :whoosh:

Thanks for accepting me into the community. Looks like a lovely active community which, to be honest, is quite hard to find nowadays. All thanks to the hard working mods! So keep up them good work. I hope I can contribute more to the community.

Arigatou

Offline Zh3r0

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24688 on: July 02, 2018, 12:27:20 AM »
Hello guys, i'm new here and i love reading light novels and manga hope we get along.

Offline kairusds

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24687 on: July 01, 2018, 10:46:10 PM »
Hello guys! It's my first time making an introduction so it may or may not be good based on your perspective, anyhow I'm kairusds a light novel & anime enthusiast (pretty much a weeb) I only watch Youtube videos and anime. I'm a lolicon(please don't attack me) because for me moe is the same as a godly figure(lol metaphors). I also like JRPG's/anime related games including visual novels. If you're asking the anime I love the most it's No Game No Life. My introduction didn't turn out to be good as I expected but I hope to get along with everyone! Nice to meet you!

Offline lightrecipe

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24686 on: July 01, 2018, 10:23:11 PM »
Hello, this seems like nice active community and I'm happy to be accepted as member here!

Also any forum that supports
Rolled 1d6 : 5, total 5
function for gaming is godly.

Offline cheonsa1004

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24685 on: July 01, 2018, 09:45:37 PM »
Hi y'all. I'm not gonna lie, I haven't been on a forum website in a long, long time, but I was looking for raws for the manga, Swan, and found this website, so here I am. I've been pretty obsessed with manga and light novels for a while now, and if anyone has any recommendations, I'll be happy to take them! The only thing I ask is no hentai/ecchi stuff 'cause I'm not into it, and if possible, completed/regularly updated manga only, because we all know how frustrating it is when they don't update. Anyway, nice to meet y'all :)

Offline CrimsonCrown

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24684 on: July 01, 2018, 08:37:55 PM »
Hi, like everyone else replying here, Im new to the forum.
I’m a big a fan of light novels anime and manga, right know I've been reading Genjitsushugisha no Oukokukaizouki, Highschool DxD, Ore no Pet wa Seijo-sama, also id been studying Japanese so I could start reading raw of light novel or manga.
My favorites light novel Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru,Mahouka koukou no rettousei, and Danmachi.
Also hope to get along with everyone. :)

Offline PremiumVex

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24683 on: July 01, 2018, 08:31:07 PM »
Hello people, I am new to this forum. Please tell me if i am doing anything wrong so i could fix it.

Offline chris2alex2

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24682 on: July 01, 2018, 08:22:10 PM »
New here and hope to get along with everyone. :elephantdancef:

Offline badsushibad

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24681 on: July 01, 2018, 07:14:20 PM »
Hi all, I'm from Australia and I love all sort of manga except psychological horror. I've started re-reading glass mask and that what brought me here.

Offline LarryLek

• LarryLekJZ
  • J-Starter
    • View Profile
    • Новости политики Белоруссия Россия
« Reply #24680 on: July 01, 2018, 05:48:21 PM »
Здравствуйте! Класный у вас сайт!
Что скажете по поводу этих новостей?:
http://uptek.ru/news/15225-90-dney-koshmara-dlya-igil.html 90 дней кошмара для ИГИЛ
http://uptek.ru/news/2198-poka-na-eksport-spg-pomimo-rosnefti-gazproma-i-novateka-pretenduet-tolko-odin-chastnyy-proekt-pechora-spg.html
http://uptek.ru/news/19068-zhebrivskiy-chtoby-na-donetchine-byla-demokratiya-nuzhno-150-tysyach-kulakov.html
Ещё много интересного по теме нашел тут: сбор гуманитарной помощи для донбасса http://uptek.ru/

Offline mithrilmonkey

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24679 on: July 01, 2018, 05:03:37 PM »
Nice to meet you all.
I just started to interest anime/manga recently then i  found this forum and i hope i will find good animes/mangas
 :hi:

Offline pooc hyena

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24678 on: July 01, 2018, 04:55:19 PM »
Hi, I'm new at this forum.

Offline ndoco

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24677 on: July 01, 2018, 04:11:29 PM »
Greetings! I come in peace! Nice to meet you all!

Offline swqqw

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24676 on: July 01, 2018, 04:03:40 PM »
Hi. new to the forum. Took more than a month for my application to get approved, I am kinda salty about that. But happy it finally got approved.

Offline PGuler

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24675 on: July 01, 2018, 02:56:16 PM »
Yo everyone, name is Paul and I enjoy reading manga, and watching anime!
I'm really into, Hunter x Hunter and I'm looking for similar manga or similar anime.
Thank you, very much for adding me, can't thank you enough

Offline Mirrors02

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24674 on: July 01, 2018, 02:24:00 PM »
Hello there guys! I'm here to enjoy some manga!

Offline epknno

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24673 on: July 01, 2018, 02:13:41 PM »
Hi, my name is Paul, and my hobby is read manga. Thanks for the add!

Offline akryl9296

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24672 on: July 01, 2018, 02:07:22 PM »
Hi everyone, I'm from Poland :hi:

Offline phillfrancia

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24671 on: July 01, 2018, 01:46:57 PM »
 :hi:
Hello there, Guys.
New to this site. Found this by  searching light novels.
Nice site to share your thoughts and books.
Thanx for accepting me.

Offline isahbellah

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24670 on: July 01, 2018, 01:17:43 PM »
Hi guys! My name is Isabella and I'm Brazilian, I found this forum when I was searching for a manga on google :)

I can't really read in japanese, but well... let's see if there's any fan translations available for it here. And if not, at least I'll see the images lol

Thanks for allowing me here!

Offline ceapa43

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24669 on: July 01, 2018, 01:16:04 PM »
Hello! I'm 21 and I'm from Romania. My name means "onion" and it's my nickname both online and irl. I like watching anime, reading manga and playing with yoyos. Hope we can get along!  :hi:

Offline kuronekomujou

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24668 on: July 01, 2018, 01:10:13 PM »
Hi <3 I am from the US. I was raised on manga and anime. I watched how to access games on the computer and got on when I was 2. I only played a little bit of Dragon Quest but otherwise I haven't done video games.
I looooove books. I love hearing people's stories, which makes books really fun. Whenever I reread something that I read when I was young, though... I realize that no matter how mature you are when you are young, you still have bad comprehension. XD I love light novels, but am just beginning since they have only just started coming to the US.
The state I live in was settled by a certain religion and the population is "mostly" part of this religion. Ironically, even though this is a "religious" state, manga and anime are insanely popular here. We have a huge collection in our library, and by huge I mean huge. If you've been to a library, you've seen quite a dismal selection of manga and anime. Not here. Ask questions if you want, but I mostly do my manga and anime from the library, unless it's something not published here yet. Then I use apps or read online.

Offline Deanr21

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24667 on: July 01, 2018, 01:02:32 PM »
Hello everyone, I joined because I got tired of only watching anime series and having them end without getting to the good parts, and now i am addicted to light novels

Offline Yato_sama

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24666 on: July 01, 2018, 12:59:37 PM »
Hi.  :hi: I'm from perú. I like to read manga and LN.  :pen1_27:

Offline tradz

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24665 on: July 01, 2018, 12:47:04 PM »
Hey, there! I'm Brazilian, 27yo and I'm a language enthusiast!

Since few people really speak English in my country I dedicate myself to change that as an English teacher. But I also study other languages as Spanish, French and... Japanese!
This is basically why I'm here. I've found the forum on the internet looking for places where I could find RAW manga and Light Novels so I could practice. I must say I'm pretty
much a beginner right now, but I plan to change that!

Well, I guess that's it!

Nice to meet you! :hi:

Offline Hollonat

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24664 on: July 01, 2018, 12:46:43 PM »
Hi! My name is Nat. I come from Thailand. Nice to meet you.