Funds $31 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

29%

Author Topic: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Volume 18 Discussions / Volume 19 Predictions and Speculations  (Read 31659 times)

Offline EikoTakeda

• J-Member
  • Renommée: 27
    • View Profile
spoiler for vol 21
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Offline AceRaghav

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile
 :hi: cant find a full vol18 (only chap6-8 available) :huh:. pls post a working link for whole volume 18
the on below link is not working

Offline EikoTakeda

• J-Member
    • View Profile
link for vol 18 chapter 9-10

The Full Volume for vol 18
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Offline mmmmmm

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
link for vol 18 chapter 9-10

Offline EikoTakeda

• J-Member
    • View Profile
Every new character who attended the meeting.

People are still going through the raws but some of the people that attended the meeting are Mitsuya Motoharu, Kudou Soushi, Yatsushiro Takara, and Tooyama Tsukasa alongside Tatsuya and Juumonji Katsuto

Offline fancia

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
any news about vol 18 chapter 8-9?

It's finished and there're already links for this in novel translation thread

Offline blackwhite67

• J-Addict
  • Renommée: 7
    • View Profile
Heirs for the 28 families or just 10 mc?? Because some spoilers for vol 21 suggested that they are new characters that are added in the Mahoukaverse. But i'm so busy right now . If i find the time i will post it here.

Every new character who attended the meeting.

Offline mmmmmm

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
any news about vol 18 chapter 8-9?

Offline EikoTakeda

• J-Member
    • View Profile
Anyone have the names of the heirs who attended the meeting?

Heirs for the 28 families or just 10 mc?? Because some spoilers for vol 21 suggested that they are new characters that are added in the Mahoukaverse. But i'm so busy right now . If i find the time i will post it here.

Offline blackwhite67

• J-Addict
  • Renommée: 7
    • View Profile
Anyone have the names of the heirs who attended the meeting?

Offline kouya rokuro

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: -2
    • View Profile
if you want more of the preview for vol 21 head to this site . usually it is updated daily. credits to ![Dan] shadowys

Thaaaaaaaaaaanks so much eiko takeda :D
 :karoke: :elephantdancef:

Offline EikoTakeda

• J-Member
    • View Profile
if you want more of the preview for vol 21 head to this site . usually it is updated daily. credits to ![Dan] shadowys

Offline ssj1236

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
spoilers from volume 21 credits to ![Dan] shadowys

Most of my class are canceled for today , so i'm posting it earlier.

Damn things man :3

Offline EikoTakeda

• J-Member
    • View Profile
That not spoiler, that is translations.

you can call it a translation ,i guess (?????) . the publication company released 21 pages of the whole novel as a sneak peek. so the thing that i posted is some of the 21 pages. so call it whatever you like and happy reading

Offline Crazy Frog

• J-Member
  • Renommée: 5
    • View Profile

That not spoiler, that is translations.

Offline EikoTakeda

• J-Member
    • View Profile

Most of my class are canceled for today , so i'm posting it earlier.

Offline EikoTakeda

• J-Member
    • View Profile
Will you link the spoilers here? Or shall we just go straight to wiki when theyre up?

I think i'm gonna post it here

Offline Knight91

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
Will you link the spoilers here? Or shall we just go straight to wiki when theyre up?

Offline ravenfyhre

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
Sometimes the order It's kinda confusing, there are so many of these mangas out there =p

Offline kouya rokuro

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
god ! they really are annoying  :stabby:

thaaanks for updating eikotakeda,
for the translator we really thaank you for your hardwork, you are the beeest~!!  :karoke:
please dont mind the bad post, stay stroong !!

Offline Farhan

• Fate Archer
  • J-Starter
  • Domo....
    • View Profile
Thank You to Translator for translating the novel and EikoTakeda for keeping us updated with the latest information.

It goes without saying that its better for the translator to keep out of the way of any possible problem that
may/may not affect them by translating in secret.

Offline EikoTakeda

• J-Member
    • View Profile

I totally forgot about this  :onionfacepalm:

spoilers for vol 19

NOTE: if you want spoilers for vol 20 just scroll down and you will find it  : :byeb:

Offline Willard

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: -8
    • View Profile
Can you please throw your tantrum elsewhere ?!

You are so enerving ! Just be grateful that someone is willing to translate it and share it (meaning: attempt to make the translation almost perfect for readers and not just for yourself)

I personnaly dont care about your issues , go away. You are on the wrong topic !

And if you want to answer my post, do it privately. Dont add your nonsense on the forum

TO THE TRANSLATER:
Thank you for not giving up on translating and sharing it !

I'll answer your Post anywhere I feel like it. Nobody is Throwing a Tantrum. If you actually took time to read My Post I stated that this  EikoTakeda Person  Who Keep leaving Updates for the MKNR Novel Seem suspicious because They know To Much about Who the Translator is and His/Her's  Personal Life to assume next Update will be Delayed because of Exams and Will not Share Where to Find the Translations because the Translator Don't want any Problems. Then Goes on to Show a Preview of Vol 20 when 18 is not Done and 19 is not Started yet. So my Personal Opinion That  EikoTakeda is the Translator but to Proud or Scared to Own up to it. Topic Was Dropped Last comment but People like you can't leave it alone. Goodbye for now until Further Updates are Out.

I personnaly dont care about you or want you think of my Comment. If you don't like want I wrote then Don't bother Replying Then.

Offline joun

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
Can you please throw your tantrum elsewhere ?!

You are so enerving ! Just be grateful that someone is willing to translate it and share it (meaning: attempt to make the translation almost perfect for readers and not just for yourself)

I personnaly dont care about your issues , go away. You are on the wrong topic !

And if you want to answer my post, do it privately. Dont add your nonsense on the forum

TO THE TRANSLATER:
Thank you for not giving up on translating and sharing it !

Offline Willard

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
yup that is true .. but the translator for MknR don't want to risk themselves of any legal actions.

but hey, they are still translating MknR and i am happy for that .

That's Just a Bunch of Bull if you ask me because Continuing the Translations Violated the Law already. You seem to know a lot about the Translators Personal Life to go as far to say there Will be a Delay in the Next release due to they have Exams but can't give any details on where the Translator works on the Novels. There are many ways to get around a Blog and WordPress since there is no Law that Deems all Novels must be Saved to an online file host. I bet your the Translator but don't want to amt it for reasons of you keep uploading new Chapters when there released but will not Say where you got them. Sure Seems pretty suspicious to me. But Whatever I don't have the time to Wait around who knows when update to the novels. Why would you give a Preview to Vol 20 when 18 is not Finished and 19 has not been stared if you are not the Translator for MKNR novels. Makes no Since to Show the content if Translator Fears begin Sued if they don't have the Novels Openly out there for us all to Read but Hides in Secret.  I'll be back once Whoever is Working on the Novel updates with More then just a Few Chapters @ a time.

I hate reading Parts of a Novel when I can read the Whole Novel a Once and that was the only reason why I wanted to know where the Translator was working on the Series so I could Download the Completed Novels when done and not Chapter by Chapter.

Offline Deus Mortem

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 2
    • View Profile
the translator for MknR don't want to risk themselves of any legal actions.

I couldn't agree more on that, better keep it safe then getting in some legal shit with a company....

Offline EikoTakeda

• J-Member
    • View Profile
Here in the US but not the Nov

yup that is true .. but the translator for MknR don't want to risk themselves of any legal actions.

but hey, they are still translating MknR and i am happy for that .

Offline Willard

• J-Starter
    • View Profile

1. well its a secret because MKNR is licensed by yenpress .. so the translator cannot reveal their names , cannot publish their works in blogs or wordpress and what they are doing right now is illegal and they can be sued . Thats why the translators don't show themselves.

2. If you want updates on the progress of the translation,you can check MKnR Rec profile and click the earth thingy. ( she/he sometimes forget to update the doc cause she's busy ) http://bit.do/mkren - click the link to check for updates.

3. If you're worried about the translation progress, i can assure you that they are continuing this project till vol 20 . Vol 20 and above is subjected to the translators good will.

4. if you want more update, just bookmark this page . if anything happens, someone will update the current situation / progress here.

Have a nice day :)

Thanks for the Information but hate to break it to you but All Japanese Novels and Manga get Licensed @ 1 time or another and People Still Translate them Openly on Blogs/Wordpress. The only reason why Someone would Stop Translations on a Novel and Hide in Sercet is if the Novels where getting a Western release from Japanese to English but as far as I Know are not because I would be already ordering English Copy's. The Manga is Licensed Here in the US but not the Novels. Just to name a Big Novel that's already Licensed and Still begin Translated Openly is Highschool Dxd.

Offline EikoTakeda

• J-Member
    • View Profile

If anyone want to read spoilers from vol 20 .. head to mahouka koukou no rettousei wikia page or click here

Offline EikoTakeda

• J-Member
    • View Profile
How and Why is the User Name of the Person or Persons Translating the Novels a Secret when you Know there is going to be a Delay because there taking Exams. Not A Secret  if you Know is it? No I don't want to join the Team. I just wanted to know if there is a Blog or Website still Translating them Because 1 I really enjoyed Reading the Novels and 2 Baka-Tsuki is no longer Updating there Page since they have ABANDON the Project and All links for Current Completed Novels have been Removed and Can't be downloaded. I don't need any novel's I downloaded them all til Vol 18 current. I just want to be able to Check Progress on the novels when Each is Complete.

1. well its a secret because MKNR is licensed by yenpress .. so the translator cannot reveal their names , cannot publish their works in blogs or wordpress and what they are doing right now is illegal and they can be sued . Thats why the translators don't show themselves.

2. If you want updates on the progress of the translation,you can check MKnR Rec profile and click the earth thingy. ( she/he sometimes forget to update the doc cause she's busy ) http://bit.do/mkren - click the link to check for updates.

3. If you're worried about the translation progress, i can assure you that they are continuing this project till vol 20 . Vol 21 and above is subjected to the translators good will.

4. if you want more update, just bookmark this page . if anything happens, someone will update the current situation / progress here.

Have a nice day :)