Funds $0 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

0%

Author Topic: Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan Volume 1-11+  (Read 5740 times)

Offline Yumeito

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan Volume 1-11+
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2019, 02:53:23 PM »
Hi. I'm new here. I fond this page when I was looking for translations of this LN. But I wasn't expecting the files to be raw. Do you guys read these LNs in Japanese? I wish I could read Japanese...
Can anyone tell me if there is a full translation of this LN in English? I've read the WN , first two arcs. I think there's about 60 chapters or so in it. Where can I read the rest?
Thanks.

Offline EnigmaticAxiom

• J-Addict
  • Renommée: 407
    • View Profile
Re: Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan Volume 1-11+
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2018, 11:10:46 PM »
Updating to volume 11.

Offline EnigmaticAxiom

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
Re: Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan Volume 1-10+
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2018, 09:34:39 AM »
Volume 10 going up

Offline EnigmaticAxiom

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
Re: Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan Volume 1-9+
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2018, 07:55:53 PM »
Updating to volume 9

Offline EnigmaticAxiom

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
Volume 8 up.

Offline EnigmaticAxiom

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
Updated to volume 7

Offline Aradude

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 2
    • View Profile
Yeah, I managed to find it as well. But the images I upload are what I set initially because it was convenient for me to read. I'll consider upping the font next time since it's actually not that big a deal. If I remember that is.

That will be great, many thanks!

Offline EnigmaticAxiom

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
Yeah, I managed to find it as well. But the images I upload are what I set initially because it was convenient for me to read. I'll consider upping the font next time since it's actually not that big a deal. If I remember that is.

Offline Aradude

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
I am, and I use the honto reader since I get my books through them. And I've adjusted it to a point where it's readable to me, so yeah. I think there might be a bigger option, but I'll play around with it later.

Tried downloading the app and grabbing a free book to test. After opening the book, the option seems to be in the toolbar at the top under this path: "表示(V) → フォント → フォントサイズ → 16pt". To set to open this size by default, it's "設定(S) → 初期フォントサイズ → 16pt", though you may want to keep this setting as it is, to convenience your own reading.

Offline EnigmaticAxiom

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
Just a guess, you are doing the screenshots from an e-pub/e-book reader? Most readers allows for adjusting the font size/type, or the number of pages to display at once. For example, as shown in this page. May I know what e-book reader you are using, so I can perhaps research to find a solution?

I am, and I use the honto reader since I get my books through them. And I've adjusted it to a point where it's readable to me, so yeah. I think there might be a bigger option, but I'll play around with it later.

Offline Aradude

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
Yeah, the 90 degree rotation (though I'm flipping not the monitor but my windows desktop) is what I do. It might be squeezing in like that because you're viewing it with a fit all instead of a fit width? My default when looking at images is fit width so I always have to scroll no matter the image, so it doesn't show up for me like that. Thinking of it on a phone thing, I think the default usually is fit full image instead of fit width, so that might be why it's doing the shrinking for you. If it was a 4:3 ratio, it might not have that problem. Not sure what to do about it :(

Also, sorry if I came off aggressive. Not really annoyed or anything, just don't know how to fix the issue other than probably changing my resolution a little when I do the screenshots.

Just a guess, you are doing the screenshots from an e-pub/e-book reader? Most readers allows for adjusting the font size/type, or the number of pages to display at once. For example, as shown in this page. May I know what e-book reader you are using, so I can perhaps research to find a solution?

Offline EnigmaticAxiom

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
Yeah, the 90 degree rotation (though I'm flipping not the monitor but my windows desktop) is what I do. It might be squeezing in like that because you're viewing it with a fit all instead of a fit width? My default when looking at images is fit width so I always have to scroll no matter the image, so it doesn't show up for me like that. Thinking of it on a phone thing, I think the default usually is fit full image instead of fit width, so that might be why it's doing the shrinking for you. If it was a 4:3 ratio, it might not have that problem. Not sure what to do about it :(

Also, sorry if I came off aggressive. Not really annoyed or anything, just don't know how to fix the issue other than probably changing my resolution a little when I do the screenshots.

Offline Aradude

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
Probably just how it's set up on my computer then. I find it readable. If I put it up on a TV screen, it does get a bit small unless I'm closer. And the images you've posted, when put to full size, the text size of what I upload is about 75% the size of what you've posted.

Also, like I said, the resolution on my computer is 1920x1080 (images would be 1080x1920 in that case) which is a 16:9 ratio rather than your typical 4:3 ratio, hence why the images are "elongated." So yeah, it might be more troublesome on phone screens. I didn't actually give much thought to that when I first started doing this.

Don't get me wrong please, am extremely grateful for your uploads of series I have been dying to read, like this and the Arifureta Shokugyou series. Just that reading these feels like an eye test for every page, haha...

Also, you mentioned 1080x1920, are you viewing the pages on a 25"+ PC monitor which can be tilted 90 degrees to vertical mode? Since other than the phone screen, both the monitor and TV are landscape/horizontal only, images are basically squeezed to something along the size of 500x1080 per page on full screen

This is how the pages compare on my screen:

Offline EnigmaticAxiom

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
Probably just how it's set up on my computer then. I find it readable. If I put it up on a TV screen, it does get a bit small unless I'm closer. And the images you've posted, when put to full size, the text size of what I upload is about 75% the size of what you've posted.

Also, like I said, the resolution on my computer is 1920x1080 (images would be 1080x1920 in that case) which is a 16:9 ratio rather than your typical 4:3 ratio, hence why the images are "elongated." So yeah, it might be more troublesome on phone screens. I didn't actually give much thought to that when I first started doing this.

Offline Aradude

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
Is it a difference in resolution? There have been a few people who mentioned the font is small, but I have no problem reading it on my screen (I use ACDSee, but that shouldn't really be the issue.) My res is 1920x1080.

Tried on a 5.5" 1440p smartphone screen, 27" 1080p PC monitor, and a 55" 4K TV(output from PC).

On full screen with no zoom, it's impossible to read on the smartphone screen and PC monitor, as the characters look smaller than 1mm tall. On the big TV screen, it's readable if I sit around 1 meter in front of the screen, but even then it feels like the bottom few rows of an eye chart.

Of course with zoom it's possible to push the font up to normal size. But due to the top to bottom flow of text, that requires scrollng down and up, down and up for every line of long text. It's as if in a normal western left to right text, but the text overflows past the right edge to the rear of the current page, so you have to flip back and forth just to read one page of text.

Offline EnigmaticAxiom

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
Pardon me but have a question......what device do you guys use to read that microscopic font?
Is it a difference in resolution? There have been a few people who mentioned the font is small, but I have no problem reading it on my screen (I use ACDSee, but that shouldn't really be the issue.) My res is 1920x1080.

Offline Aradude

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
Pardon me but have a question......what device do you guys use to read that microscopic font?

Offline eraldcoil

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
The ilustration is awsome!

Offline Cortes

• J-Recruit
  • Renommée: 27
    • View Profile
Awesome design. It looks really interesting. MC is similar to Yuu from Owari no Seraph. Thank you.

Offline Kyureki

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
Much thanks. Wanted to check out the LN of this series since the WN died after it got published, but no raws were floating around that I knew of and I don't have the money to buy them myself.

Offline EnigmaticAxiom

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan Volume 1-11+
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 04:27:35 PM »
Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan (神話伝説の英雄の異世界譚)
Author: Tatematsuri
Artist: Miyuki Ruria

Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Slow translation, not a bad story overall. Delicious art.