Funds $13 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

12%

Author Topic: About Japanese P2P (Whiny, Perfect Dark, Share)  (Read 2169 times)

Offline PannnenkoekenNL

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile
Re: About Japanese P2P (Whiny, Perfect Dark, Share)
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2016, 02:47:33 PM »
All files you upload and download and random chunks of files uploaded by other users of the network land inside your unity folder. Contents of the unity folder are seeded automatically, so when you finish downloading a file it's going to be seeded because it's on your hard drive. There is a patch that allows you to cheat and set your unity folder size to sizes lower than mandatory 40GB.

Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

I wouldn't be too worried about slow speeds because Japan's connectivity with the rest of the world is bad.

The link to the cheat is dead.

Offline isidontarou

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2015, 01:00:44 PM »
Perfect Dark works well.
I am irritated by slow speeds outside Japan.

Offline mdmdmd

• J-Recruit
  • Renommée: 49
    • View Profile
Re: Perfect Dark Seeding
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2015, 01:08:20 PM »
All files you upload and download and random chunks of files uploaded by other users of the network land inside your unity folder. Contents of the unity folder are seeded automatically, so when you finish downloading a file it's going to be seeded because it's on your hard drive. There is a patch that allows you to cheat and set your unity folder size to sizes lower than mandatory 40GB.

Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

I wouldn't be too worried about slow speeds because Japan's connectivity with the rest of the world is bad.

Offline Yamifag

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
Perfect Dark Seeding
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2015, 11:24:27 AM »
I managed to install Perfect Dark and it works pretty well but I haven't found anything explaining how seeding works. Is it just like any torrent client that seeds automatically or do you need to set a file to seed?
The upload rate didn't change after downloading files and I'm not sure if it's because it's not seeding or because my internet is shit.

Offline Miguelostos

• Global Moderator
  • Silver Dragon
  • Renommée: 5191
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2015, 06:24:49 AM »
They all still work.
Try the tutorials for them in this very board.

Offline rizalmtv888

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
About Japanese P2P (Whiny, Perfect Dark, Share)
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2015, 06:18:39 AM »
Hi
i'm new to this P2P thingy and like to know more about it
do Whiny, Perfect Dark, Share still alive or what...?
if so, can you give me the best tutorial for it....
and can you give me the place to download japanese thing other than this site and nyaa

thank you
sincerely, your newbie