Funds $11 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

13%

Author Topic: Perfect Dark port problems  (Read 6868 times)

Offline FrankHax

• FrankHaxLP
  • J-Starter
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile
Perfect Dark port problems
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2016, 04:14:42 PM »
I have Perfect Dark for the GBC, not nearly as good as on the N64, but its probably still one of the best Game Boy games around. As far as multiplayers go, UT online is great.

Offline runbyflying

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
Re: Perfect Dark port problems
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 02:11:05 AM »
Well it doesn't seem like anyone can help. Anyway, I just got back to messing with the program after putting it down for awhile. I tried a couple things to see if it would work but it still doesn't. The method I tried was hooking up the PC to just the modem and turning off windows firewall. The conclusion it still didn't work. Maybe it's just my service provider?

Offline runbyflying

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
Perfect Dark port problems
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 04:04:29 AM »
I used the tutorial posted above, but didn't really get any results. Seems that my ports aren't open or something. I'm not very savvy in terms of networking, but I tried a couple different ports as well as the one listed in the guide. I searched google a couple times over and nothing really came out of it. Then, I got to the point where it was about port forwarding, but I really have no clue what I'm doing there. I tried to do it on my router, but I had no clue what a Server IP Address was or where to find one that would work with the port listed in the guide, so here I am now trying to learn how to make perfect dark work. Anyway, hopefully this didn't sound too drawn out. Does anyone know a fix for this or a step by step instruction on how to do it? It would be much appreciated.