Funds $0 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

0%

Author Topic: Campione! vol.01-18+  (Read 237343 times)

Offline Ellimist

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Campione! vol.01-14+
« Reply #756 on: July 15, 2013, 10:51:18 PM »
Godou didn't receive Lancelot authority because the divine ancestor Genievre, on the verge of death after her loss against Alec, used it to summon a certain someone back
As for what her authority was , if my memory isn't to bad, was (it's kinda confusing for me) to summon followers with her armor?? Too lazy to read back that part...
Aside from that, she was given the right to use the "name of the weapon she used against Athena" (a little like Godou giving Ena the right to use Ama no Murakumo no Tsurugi), so that weapon wasn't part of her authority
As for the kiss with Godou to make him wild, more than an authority, it was more like a special spell of hers (like Athena's super destructive magic she gave to Godou)
Im not really sure what happened to perseus's authority but didnt that witch absorb the authority godou should have usurped from son goku?

Offline tonyorobsky

• Expert of the 9 ancestral arts
  • J-Addict
  • Renommée: 41
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: July 15, 2013, 09:11:10 AM »
Anyone recalls how authority Lancelot's has? And why didn't he received the aforementioned Goddess authority? Hell Goudou even mentioned it at the end of vol13 or was it 12?

Then again one of the authority the war goddess had was rather... direct...

Godou didn't receive Lancelot authority because the divine ancestor Genievre, on the verge of death after her loss against Alec, used it to summon a certain someone back
As for what her authority was , if my memory isn't to bad, was (it's kinda confusing for me) to summon followers with her armor?? Too lazy to read back that part...
Aside from that, she was given the right to use the "name of the weapon she used against Athena" (a little like Godou giving Ena the right to use Ama no Murakumo no Tsurugi), so that weapon wasn't part of her authority
As for the kiss with Godou to make him wild, more than an authority, it was more like a special spell of hers (like Athena's super destructive magic she gave to Godou)

Offline Death_Con

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: July 15, 2013, 08:38:27 AM »
Anyone recalls how authority Lancelot's has? And why didn't he received the aforementioned Goddess authority? Hell Goudou even mentioned it at the end of vol13 or was it 12?

Then again one of the authority the war goddess had was rather... direct...

Offline tonyorobsky

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: July 05, 2013, 11:34:59 AM »
v14 is done, Uldin vs Godou is a draw, Salvatore is on rampage, Aisha is a saint...
So... what now???
Godou, Erica & Ena are still stuck in the past, along with two of the most troublesome campiones...
How are they going to deal with "that idiot Doni"??
What will Aisha do to get away from her "admirers" XD??
Will we have a duel between Uldin and Salvator? Or a return match between Godou and Doni??
A new battle between Godou & Doni would be a bad idea if Doni uses Duonisos's power...
Can Yuri and Liliana go to Godou's side??

Maybe v15 won't be about it, but about what would happens when they return home XD!!
Then the other part of their trip in the past will be for v16 or v17 XD!!!
That would be kinda mean...

Offline youjin

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: July 05, 2013, 06:31:40 AM »
guys do you have a any idea ab volume 15 release date ?

Offline Ellimist

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: July 03, 2013, 12:14:18 PM »
LOL. Well as much border line this is, we know it's not going to turn into a full hentai... though hey, if Godou decides to man up, I'm all for it.

If Godou could slay gods without needing help, we wouldn't have a series  :XD:

Yeah you quite right about that.  This author had to make go do up weak and a prude (sigh) or else if the girls didn't like him they wouldn't stick around so much. Though it does get annoying after a while (say 14 volumes) . But seriously if he's never gonna get stronger and always try to reject the advances of the girls then I personally don't see the point in showing relationships between them. So looks like we looking forward to the king of the end, not Go do up growing stronger or maning up because at least we know that is a definite... Seriously though if godou ain't gonna get any stronger the author shuda turned this into a hentai rather

Offline FudgeNouget

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #750 on: July 02, 2013, 10:16:21 AM »
:p!ssed: there are always ways to add h-scenes.  Now he must start thinking to make Godou stronger , or turn this into hentai.....Cause some scenes really are borderline......

LOL. Well as much border line this is, we know it's not going to turn into a full hentai... though hey, if Godou decides to man up, I'm all for it.

Hahahaha if Godou could slay gods without needing help we wouldn't have any ecchi scenes...
 :wahaha:

If Godou could slay gods without needing help, we wouldn't have a series  :XD:

Offline Breimoon

• J-Hardcore
  • Renommée: 36
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: July 02, 2013, 07:00:43 AM »
don't forget the first time he used youth authority on erica!! Even in anime it seemed like he was having sex.

Offline tonyorobsky

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: July 02, 2013, 06:21:29 AM »
Hahahaha if Godou could slay gods without needing help we wouldn't have any ecchi scenes...
:p!ssed: there are always ways to add h-scenes.  Now he must start thinking to make Godou stronger , or turn this into hentai.....Cause some scenes really are borderline......

The author can use the time between combat for the ecchi scene, it's not strange for the girls to seduce him in everyday life (instead of during combat)!!
I understand the girls being with him during the investigation on the enemy, but he should learn to fight a little more on his own (like with Lancelot, the second figth with Athena)... Having them deal with divine beasts is fine, but having them defend him against god's magic or having them attack the gods is too much (it's pretty much suicide on their parts... come on, if attacking campiones is suicide, fighting gods is the same, and the girls aren't even on the same level as Erica's uncle and the lady swordmaster)
No no, the author is in the wrong  :yellowcard: just make Godou stronger and more assertive already!!  :p!ssed: Make him grow, develop him!!!
Some character development on the MC please, he didn't really change since v01!!

Some scenes are borderline??  :wahaha: :wahaha: You must be talking about when, in this volume, he kissed Erica & Ena on the boat (truthfully, I got a serious boner for this one),  after the fight with Alexander on the boat with Erica-Yuri-Liliana, and when forging the sword with Ena (I also got a boner this time)...

Offline Breimoon

• J-Hardcore
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: July 02, 2013, 05:57:16 AM »
 :p!ssed: there are always ways to add h-scenes.  Now he must start thinking to make Godou stronger , or turn this into hentai.....Cause some scenes really are borderline......

Offline Ellimist

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: July 01, 2013, 11:28:52 AM »
You dreamkiller...

Offline tonyorobsky

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: July 01, 2013, 03:40:58 AM »
Well we can speculate as much as we want but the author will always make Godou a weakling who can't win a battle against gods or campiones without the assistance of his girls.
nuff said

You dreamkiller...

Offline Ellimist

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: July 01, 2013, 01:25:04 AM »
Well we can speculate as much as we want but the author will always make Godou a weakling who can't win a battle against gods or campiones without the assistance of his girls.
nuff said

Offline FudgeNouget

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: June 29, 2013, 11:35:16 AM »
Any combination between the Raptor, the Bull and Ama no Murakumo would be very beneficial for him in close and medium (thanks to the speed) range!!

Like Breimoon pointed at, let's not forget the powers absorbed by Kusanagi's sword (from Alec, the Maze and the Divine electric speed, from others I forgot) and the ability to fuse with another authority!!
Just like against Uldin, he use the boar as a forteress, but fused with Ama no Murakumo:
That would be a forteress who confuses any enemy trying to come close with the Maze, and shoot down any enemy who keeps his distance with Divine-lightening-speed-accelerated tusks, and if that's not enough, the sonic shockwaves. Plus, the boar body would be sturdy because of the fusion with the blade!!!
Imagine him using Boar+Ama no Murakumo as defense, and using 1/2 other powers in offense (Yes I know, 3 powers is a bit too much, but it's fine for a short period of time XD)... Terrific!!!

Athena gave him one hell of a final gift, however I fear the day he is forced to use it in/near a city, a historical/touristic place!!

Ama no Murakumo no Tsurigi can absorb powers but it can't store them. So he can't use the maze power, or any powers he's absorbed once after the battle he absorbed it from.

Offline tonyorobsky

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: June 29, 2013, 07:57:18 AM »
Would it really be shocking at all? He has left a trail of destruction all over the world already.

:freez: Wha- Of course it's shocking!!! On the previous cases, it was either burnt or broken (or both) :ichi:!!!
With Athena's gift, it would be completly erased, no remains... vanished... (Like "Mist dispersal" from Tatsuya in Mahouka Koukou) :AAAAAAAAAA:

Offline jcsmith123

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: June 29, 2013, 07:08:13 AM »
Any combination between the Raptor, the Bull and Ama no Murakumo would be very beneficial for him in close and medium (thanks to the speed) range!!

Like Breimoon pointed at, let's not forget the powers absorbed by Kusanagi's sword (from Alec, the Maze and the Divine electric speed, from others I forgot) and the ability to fuse with another authority!!
Just like against Uldin, he use the boar as a forteress, but fused with Ama no Murakumo:
That would be a forteress who confuses any enemy trying to come close with the Maze, and shoot down any enemy who keeps his distance with Divine-lightening-speed-accelerated tusks, and if that's not enough, the sonic shockwaves. Plus, the boar body would be sturdy because of the fusion with the blade!!!
Imagine him using Boar+Ama no Murakumo as defense, and using 1/2 other powers in offense (Yes I know, 3 powers is a bit too much, but it's fine for a short period of time XD)... Terrific!!!

Athena gave him one hell of a final gift, however I fear the day he is forced to use it in/near a city, a historical/touristic place!!

Would it really be shocking at all? He has left a trail of destruction all over the world already.

Offline tonyorobsky

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: June 29, 2013, 02:33:03 AM »

Offline Breimoon

• J-Hardcore
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: June 29, 2013, 01:18:26 AM »
just thinK:
raptor + boar +  Ama no Murakumo no Tsurugi  superspeed boar who arleady destroyes all when he charges. Plus he could break the sound wall and roar at the same time.....
goat+boar+  Ama no Murakumo no Tsurugi  uses magnetism to go superfast in charge , and even the tusk who (if i remember well) fly at superspeed when launched( not even lancelot's horse could avoid them) would go even faster(RAILGUN!!). And they would be eletrically charged so that enemies touch tusks or the boar would get  hit by eletricity
Warrior+ Ama no Murakumo no Tsurugi + boar: the boar would be clad in a sword armor and could use it to get by enemy's authority to then attack him( imagine it agains't doni's authority to sever!! doni may defeat the sword alone but a combo of 3 authorities???)
horse +  Ama no Murakumo no Tsurugi + boar : i think the boar would be clad in flames so hot they would melt everything . another weapon against doni.
he could even use the bull to increase his power to the level of the boar and then using  Ama no Murakumo no Tsurugi + boar
and these are only combos with boar as basis. If he had gotten lancelot's army.......

Offline tonyorobsky

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: June 28, 2013, 10:15:11 PM »
About Godou's powers:

In this battle he could have used the bull to fight the dinosaurs in close range and the camel to counter the poison/ evade the arrows
He already knows he can use 2 powers at the same time, there is room for combinations...
...he is relying to much on the girls to defend him... :sob:

I believe if he reach a high enough level of control, he may be able to use some of his authorities without conditions!!
I can imagine him using the raptor or the bull spontaneously... wait, imagine him using both at the same time: Heavy Machine Gun Attack!!!
Or him using both the Camel and the Bull!!
That would make him very deadly in close range, especially if he used Ama no Murakumo no Tsurugi in one hand!!
Learning a little bit of swordmanship would allow him to deal with divine beast without heavily relying on the girls or using his precious authorities (his campione instinct would make up for his lack of skill)
Let's not forget Dual wield with the Sword to sever 2 powers simultaneously :wahaha:

Offline Breimoon

• J-Hardcore
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: June 28, 2013, 07:17:41 PM »
i just want godou to have new powers........ he is not even using all the combos he could do with the power he has!!

Offline Ellimist

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: June 28, 2013, 03:40:04 PM »
The only thing I didn't like with the story was that he didn't get an authority for killing Lancelot...  

I bet the author spent at least a week just thinking: "How can Godou kill Lancelot without getting a new power??"

tatsuya is only a Guardian, a failure. actually they don't care too much if tats die .

if something happen to miyuki, it will be different.

he is a human shield. too bad  :XD:
Also, seeing as how Ama no Murakumo no Tsurigi kinda boosts his first power, Circe's power is going to be something similar (the author really wants to stick with the 1st authority).

Yeah you are completely correct. This author doesn't plan to give him more abilities like his other characters have. In the update it explains the authority of Circe's that Godou usurped as godou using the witch goddess' divine power of magical control.

Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!
 :huh:  does any1 knw circe's gift???? godou pls take magic classes just so u can efficiently use da black stars :monk:

Lol it looks like he don't need magic classes and anyways that is what circe's gift is being used for, his sword of beginning and end. Meant to compete with the sword of the king of the end.
Anyways what seems most weird to me is that this author is stubborn about keeping his mc a weakling. Every other story I've read they at least make the characters stronger if they weak. And this story is based on getting stronger after kill their natural enemies, that is heretic gods. So pretty much this ln seems like a failure if based on that pov

Offline FudgeNouget

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #735 on: June 28, 2013, 08:23:29 AM »
The only thing I didn't like with the story was that he didn't get an authority for killing Lancelot... 

I bet the author spent at least a week just thinking: "How can Godou kill Lancelot without getting a new power??"

Also, seeing as how Ama no Murakumo no Tsurigi kinda boosts his first power, Circe's power is going to be something similar (the author really wants to stick with the 1st authority).

Offline westmax

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: June 27, 2013, 02:23:47 AM »
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!
  :huh:  does any1 knw circe's gift???? godou pls take magic classes just so u can efficiently use da black stars :monk:
does any1 realise most condition on the another campione is on time for preparatn rather whn they cn use it.

Offline tonyorobsky

• J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: June 26, 2013, 07:39:49 PM »
As much as a pussy he is, it's acceptable for the first 9 volumes, but now I think the author is being too stuborn and refuse to make him grow.
A MC who doesn't grow after 14 volumes and around as much battles with around half of them being close calls...

Offline Ellimist

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: June 26, 2013, 05:54:23 PM »
Lol well im still waiting for chapter 7 so i dont know what authority godou had usurped from circe though if it is that 1 i think he deserved it. He has been cheated of quite a few authorities so far so he should be able to steal others now :wahaha: But with such a pussy as a mc 1 of his girls has to die before this series ends. Because 1st of all he doesn't want to get even more authorities even though he knows how much trouble he attracts and his limits make him weaker than other campiones so one of his girls will definitely have to die since he wont want to use more abilities even if he gets them and leaving enemies trying to kill him and his girls to live. I really hate weak mc's

Offline westmax

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: June 26, 2013, 06:52:56 AM »
Quote (selected)
Lol yeah it is annoying but if that were true there would not be any story here. The whole point of limiting verethragna's 10 forms was so that godou would not be unbeatable and introduce a harem story which is seeming pretty pointless as each new volume gets more annoying. Honestly i don't see what those girls like about him, let alone competing with others when he is clearly not interested in relationships. Seriously is he trying to bluff himself he is the perfect stereotype of a japanese person?
he knw the limit hell all campione no their limit be fight to cover those limits....take mjp..limitd but efficient.. :p!ssed: .afta ryner godou is the most unmanly MC as of VOL 14...LET me add he cn absrb magic bt doesnt use it...yo baseball knowledge wont save frm a giant sword or faster opponent...absrb their magic and use it  :stfu: i feel sory his "partner"..its like havin a c.ronaldo n play r.giggs instead.if i could change sumtin il gv his "partner" full independnce to ass kick godou when he starts a fight with a naive statemnt like "i dont hv a reason to fight u so pls go the astreal realm"  :lieh: ...to be continued :p!ssedmode:

Offline Ellimist

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: June 26, 2013, 04:04:18 AM »
:p!ssed: yo ma man godou pls stop overthinking fights and go nuts like ape goku or sumtin,getting ur ass kickd then claimin draw is pathetic as of vol 14....u know i wish pandora give the king of the end ur home/skuul address mayb u man up then....last advice stop relyin on ur chicks to bail u.  :stfu:  .they might die thru that. 
Lol yeah it is annoying but if that were true there would not be any story here. The whole point of limiting verethragna's 10 forms was so that godou would not be unbeatable and introduce a harem story which is seeming pretty pointless as each new volume gets more annoying. Honestly i don't see what those girls like about him, let alone competing with others when he is clearly not interested in relationships. Seriously is he trying to bluff himself he is the perfect stereotype of a japanese person?

Offline westmax

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: June 25, 2013, 10:45:52 AM »
 :p!ssed: yo ma man godou pls stop overthinking fights and go nuts like ape goku or sumtin,getting ur ass kickd then claimin draw is pathetic as of vol 14....u know i wish pandora give the king of the end ur home/skuul address mayb u man up then....last advice stop relyin on ur chicks to bail u.  :stfu:  .they might die thru that. 

Offline passa

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: June 22, 2013, 11:48:42 PM »

Offline Ellimist

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: June 22, 2013, 09:23:14 PM »
I don't think so...
Adding to that the king of the end is a god that is destined to kill all campiones. How can a campione be a hero of steel god? Well anyways from was said to Godou by circe and also black prince alec it seems the king of the end has something to do with jason who went looking for the golden fleece in his ship 'argo'