Funds $0 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

0%

Author Topic: Campione! vol.01-18+  (Read 243094 times)

Offline kiritoxasuna

• Novel Fanatic!
  • J-Addict
  • Renommée: 13
  • must read a volume of light novel a day
    • View Profile
Re: Campione! vol.01-16+
« Reply #849 on: March 27, 2014, 09:39:35 PM »
I wouldn't really call her a main girl yet. She's still too much of a side character.

i agree with you. hikari is too young to join his harem

Offline XFire

• J-Regular
  • Renommée: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: March 27, 2014, 09:33:21 PM »
You can make that Five including Hikari.

I wouldn't really call her a main girl yet. She's still too much of a side character.

Offline Navazishmh

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: March 27, 2014, 08:21:23 PM »
All four of the main girls. This series is a straight up True Harem. It is acknowledged both in and out of universe that all four are there to stay, they themselves are aware of this and don't care, and the guy has stated (without realizing what he was saying, granted) that he'll never let go of any of them.

You can make that Five including Hikari.

Offline kiritoxasuna

• Novel Fanatic!
  • J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: March 14, 2014, 09:02:21 PM »
The last chapter in vol 16 is the only new content.

well that's how it is. i cant wait for volume 17. godou fighting may god's of steel :XD: :XD: :XD:
i hope in volume 17 he may get the authorities that he was supposed to get when he killed those god's

Offline DrunkDragon

• Forum Donator
  • J-Master
  • Renommée: 86
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: March 14, 2014, 08:44:02 PM »
The last chapter in vol 16 is the only new content.

Offline GarethXL

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: March 13, 2014, 08:37:12 AM »
 hah~ the authour is not dead if he were there would be an official annoucment

and

:p!ssed: seriously vol 16 is just the compilation of the BD extras, at least give us some original shorts :p!ssed:

(note: haven't read them all yet but the first 2 chapters are the BD shorts for those who might want to know)

Offline XFire

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: March 02, 2014, 11:39:07 AM »
Does godou like anyone yet?

All four of the main girls. This series is a straight up True Harem. It is acknowledged both in and out of universe that all four are there to stay, they themselves are aware of this and don't care, and the guy has stated (without realizing what he was saying, granted) that he'll never let go of any of them.

Offline real123

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: March 02, 2014, 09:22:06 AM »
Does godou like anyone yet?

Offline Amario

• J-Highlander
  • Renommée: 7903
  • Do NOT ask me how to see DL links. READ THE RULES!
    • View Profile
Re: Campione! vol.01-15+
« Reply #841 on: February 28, 2014, 12:14:49 AM »
Enjoy. :hero:
Make sure to press thank you!

Volume 16
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Offline tonyorobsky

• Expert of the 9 ancestral arts
  • J-Addict
  • Renommée: 41
    • View Profile
« Reply #840 on: February 21, 2014, 06:51:51 AM »
Godou usually struggle a lot without the "warrior", but seeing as he has gotten better at using his other abilities, I guess he could deal with each one of them without too much problem!! However if it's a 2-1 or 3-1 battle I don't think he'll be able to handle it (especially with Perseus negating the "stallion" and Son with his divine speed)

Offline Breimoon

• J-Hardcore
  • Renommée: 36
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: February 21, 2014, 04:49:29 AM »
well, on my side i hope
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!
helps out Godou and then they have a rematach.

Offline kiritoxasuna

• Novel Fanatic!
  • J-Addict
    • View Profile
Re: Campione! vol.01-14+
« Reply #838 on: February 21, 2014, 02:42:21 AM »
next vol spoiler :

Goodbye Godou, it was nice till it lasted  :heaven:

well i'm sure godou could defeat all those 3 members of the steel because he has his ultimate technique and mastery of his  authorities :XD: :XD:

Offline Breimoon

• J-Hardcore
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: February 21, 2014, 01:52:16 AM »
next vol spoiler :

Goodbye Godou, it was nice till it lasted  :heaven:

Offline kiritoxasuna

• Novel Fanatic!
  • J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: February 17, 2014, 04:03:40 AM »
no info anywhere, i think it is just a troll. Could you link the exact page-post that said this?
edit-> found, some think he just confused campione with zero no tsukaima. Aniway he is not dead at the moment

thanks! for the info.  :XD: :XD:

Offline Breimoon

• J-Hardcore
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: February 15, 2014, 05:00:20 AM »
no info anywhere, i think it is just a troll. Could you link the exact page-post that said this?
edit-> found, some think he just confused campione with zero no tsukaima. Aniway he is not dead at the moment

Quote (selected)
Abandoning?[modifica]

I heard that the author died late last year, does that mean after the translation of Volume 16, this project will be abandoned or finished? Wraiyf (talk) 00:00, 10 February 2014 (CST)

Yes, sadly, that appears to be the case. Fret not though. The time-lord went back in time to save Takedzuki Jou's brain, then brought it into the future where he hooked it up to a cybernetic body. Now Jou lives on as a disembodied brain inside a robot with 6 arms where he's free to churn out more campione volumes without any need for sleep or food. So no, the project is not abandoned or finished.--Hayashi s (talk) 00:42, 10 February 2014 (CST)

Please! Could you be clear? Did he really die? 3:28, 10 February 2014 CST

You really ask that? While knowing about Vol 16? Do you think we'd put the release date of Vol 16 on the page and not tell you about the author dying? I'm hurt.--Kadi (talk) 13:14, 10 February 2014 (CST)

I apologize to everybody, but I am completely confused: Is the author dead or not? Cause this is a good series and post above has very good sarcasm.

I'm pretty sure he is not dead otherwise it would be posted somewhere easier to find. When I did a google search in both languages I did not find anything. Although my japanese may not be good I'm pretty sure finding it would not be too hard. Also If he Died last year there would not be a Volume 16 because there would not be anyone to finish writing it. Yascob99 (talk) 19:26, 10 February 2014 (CST)

Yeah, I thought that was the case, but because he doesn't have a page on wikipedia, animenewsnetwork etc. I thought I'd ask, it was on the Baka-Tsuki facebook page, someone was asking about Campione! and someone commented on him dying just after completing Volume 16, and a few others confirmed it also, don't know whether it was twitter or what, so yeah was just checking Wraiyf (talk) 02:36, 12 February 2014 (CST)

Link?--KuroiHikari (Talk | ) 17:11, 12 February 2014 (CST)

I'd post one, but it's in the Baka-Tsuki group, can't search for it sadly, else I would of posted the link last message. Wraiyf (talk) 21:13, 12 February 2014 (CST)

You guys seriously need better reading comprehension skills before jumping to delusional conclusions. "Kenneth Luo: I thought ZnT was only at ~20? I heard the author died (just last year in fact) before he could complete the series." What part of ZnT (Zero no Tsukaima, the series with the deceased author) did you fail to understand? --Zzhk (talk) 21:26, 12 February 2014 (CST)

This is so funny that I just had to comment on this one... I can't believe this thing took the breath out of me when I read it. Rage Ender (talk) 10:26, 13 February 2014 (CST)

I know right XP!!

Offline kiritoxasuna

• Novel Fanatic!
  • J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: February 15, 2014, 03:32:38 AM »
Are you trolling? Because I was on that discussion site literally five minutes ago and I've heard nothing of this.

no i'm not. i'm also confused if he's dead or not.  i've also searched but there are not information about it.
sorry if i made a wrong announcement. :pushup: :pushup:

please can someone enlighten me about the real fact.

Offline XFire

• J-Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: February 14, 2014, 08:37:18 PM »
please read this!
:dark: :dark: :dark: :dark: :dark:

Are you trolling? Because I was on that discussion site literally five minutes ago and I've heard nothing of this.

Offline kiritoxasuna

• Novel Fanatic!
  • J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: February 14, 2014, 05:18:37 PM »
please read this!
:dark: :dark: :dark: :dark: :dark:

Offline archinoz

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: December 07, 2013, 12:03:03 AM »
Godou already has the magical power to begin with. What Athena gave him was the knowledge to create the black ball of destruction, while what Circe's authority gave him was a the ability to control/manipulate his magical power with Athena's knowledge and thus now being able to actually use athena's blessing.

perfect grade haha..i cant explain it like you sir  :XD:
mah black star is the only one who can clash frontal with divine sword of salvation

Offline DrunkDragon

• Forum Donator
  • J-Master
  • Renommée: 86
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: December 06, 2013, 10:50:09 AM »
Godou already has the magical power to begin with. What Athena gave him was the knowledge to create the black ball of destruction, while what Circe's authority gave him was the ability to control/manipulate his magical power with Athena's knowledge and thus now being able to actually use athena's blessing.

Offline archinoz

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: December 06, 2013, 03:48:03 AM »
yay athena, but boo looks like she's definately going to be the antagonist when the king awakens :(

and abit of a rant, what effect did circe and what mariya did to godou in vol 14 had on godou???

godou got the magical power of goddess circe
and mariya is open seal authority black star of annihilation that he got from athena
basically magical power circe is needed to use that authority

Replied: December 06, 2013, 03:49:17 AM
i agree with you! the ending is somehow not satisfying i thought godou will get the divine sword of salvation in this volume because he defeated the king of end twice. but i will look forward for the next volume. :XD:

mah because king of the end is not revive completely....
but her power is really crazy
as expected from devil king slayer

Offline tonyorobsky

• Expert of the 9 ancestral arts
  • J-Addict
  • Renommée: 41
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: December 05, 2013, 11:44:14 AM »
godou shows clears feelings for all of them and have clearly stated that he does not rank companions.
when asked who he whould help he answers "everyone" without taking any time to think. he isnt pursuing a harem ending, however his actions are...

all the girls accept this through they dont want to have any more rivals- but erica is quite loud about her beings the first wife and such

Basically, Godou think of them as more than friends but less than lovers (steadily improving to lovers)
Erica and Ena are actively trying to get rid of the "friend" part while Yuri and Liliana are too shy to take direct actions
That bastard is stubornly holding himself back because he is to concious of the reputation of the men from the Kusanagi family (but he is clearly charmed by those four girls) and he is obsessed with being "normal" (and someone "normal" doesn't have a harem)

Offline gariam

• J-Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: December 05, 2013, 08:09:00 AM »
What about godou ? ?Doesnt he have clear feelings for one of them or he's actually pursuing a harem ending

godou shows clears feelings for all of them and have clearly stated that he does not rank companions.
when asked who he whould help he answers "everyone" without taking any time to think. he isnt pursuing a harem ending, however his actions are...

all the girls accept this through they dont want to have any more rivals- but erica is quite loud about her beings the first wife and such

Offline real123

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: December 05, 2013, 03:40:07 AM »
from my point it is open because the girls keep falling on him. and already decided because the main wife " erica" recognizes 3 concubines like yuri, liliana, and ena. and those girls keep godou tied to them to avoid the harem from increasing :XD: :XD:
What about godou ? ?Doesnt he have clear feelings for one of them or he's actually pursuing a harem ending

Offline kiritoxasuna

• Novel Fanatic!
  • J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #825 on: December 05, 2013, 12:07:38 AM »
:hi: this is my first time in campion thread
I just want to know about the type of harem
Is it open or already decided

from my point it is open because the girls keep falling on him. and already decided because the main wife " erica" recognizes 3 concubines like yuri, liliana, and ena. and those girls keep godou tied to them to avoid the harem from increasing :XD: :XD:

Offline real123

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: December 04, 2013, 11:21:45 PM »
 :hi: this is my first time in campion thread
I just want to know about the type of harem
Is it open or already decided

Offline GarethXL

• J-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: December 04, 2013, 10:34:23 PM »
yay athena, but boo looks like she's definately going to be the antagonist when the king awakens :(

and abit of a rant, what effect did circe and what mariya did to godou in vol 14 had on godou???

Offline talper

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: December 03, 2013, 01:30:49 AM »
i agree with you! the ending is somehow not satisfying i thought godou will get the divine sword of salvation in this volume because he defeated the king of end twice. but i will look forward for the next volume. :XD:
yeah it did disappoint me too but 3rd time is the charm  :megane:

Offline kiritoxasuna

• Novel Fanatic!
  • J-Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: December 02, 2013, 03:39:27 PM »
Zzhk was awesome again

Offline talper

• J-Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: December 02, 2013, 09:43:45 AM »
Zzhk was awesome again