Funds $5 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

5%

Author Topic: Hi guys, nice to meetcha! Feel free to reply I'd love to talk with you guys  (Read 100 times)

Offline Acute32

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile
 :hi:, I am an MBA student. I am total noob at Japanese, by that I mean I dont even understand much grammar and kanji is kinda far cry. I wanna slowly develop my Japanese using easier mangas so that I can read light novels, like Sword Art Online and Hai to Sensou grimgar later. Would be glad to know and discuss mangas and novels with you guys. But 1st I hope to read a few beginner level mangas to develop vocabulary and a sense of grammar.

Offline oathofoblivion

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 1
    • View Profile
Hey, we have so much in common here, I'm an undergraduate student from Indonesia, too. Informatics student to be exact (is there any differences between CS and Informatics?). My name is Aulia and I enjoy reading light novels
Well, I guess that's all. Idk what to say anymore lmao. Sorry for my bad grammar.

Oh I almost forgot one thing, before you judge my gender, I'm a boy XD.
Well, I guess that's it for today. See ya.

Heya Aulia, I'm Jonathan. Nice to meetcha! Well, AFAIK, Informatics and CS are pretty much the same, except for the part where CS leans more towards the theoretical side of the field while Informatics leans more towards the practical side. It's nice to meet someone with so many common points though. Sometimes it's hard to meet people from Indonesia in online forums like these.

Anyways, I like reading novels too. What are you reading right now? I'm waiting for no game no life 8 nowadays (just got volume 7 from a thread here, need to finish it soon :4da5b0e8: )

Offline auliamaster74

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile
Hi, I'm and undergraduate student from Indonesia. I'm a CS student but I'm really interested in Japanese culture especially the foods, movies, animes, and folklores.
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

So, I've been looking for materials that I can use to study Japanese on my own. And, I've also been looking for an online community where I can fit in (haven't been successful so far, hope JCafe will be the place  :hi:). So, anyways I'v been looking around reddit and they recommended this website because of the large amounts of raw manga that's availabel here. And, considering how much I love manga (read psyren in 3 hours   :okaeri:) well I got really interested and immediately signed up. Consider me surprised when it took me almost a month to get accepted and only for it to come when my exams are coming up  :onionfacepalm:. So, this is my first time signing in and I'd like to introduce myself just to get to know youg uys better really. So far, I really like JCafe and its users. Hope it will continue to stay that way. Anyways, I hope you guys will accept me here and if any of you would like to get to know me feel free to PM me or reply to this thread. I'd love to talk to you guys :). Anyways, I think that's enough of my rambling for now. Oathofoblivion signing off for today  :dracula:

Hey, we have so much in common here, I'm an undergraduate student from Indonesia, too. Informatics student to be exact (is there any differences between CS and Informatics?). My name is Aulia and I enjoy reading light novels
Well, I guess that's all. Idk what to say anymore lmao. Sorry for my bad grammar.

Oh I almost forgot one thing, before you judge my gender, I'm a boy XD.
Well, I guess that's it for today. See ya.

Offline oathofoblivion

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 1
    • View Profile
Hi guys, nice to meetcha! Feel free to reply I'd love to talk with you guys
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 12:24:26 AM »
Hi, I'm and undergraduate student from Indonesia. I'm a CS student but I'm really interested in Japanese culture especially the foods, movies, animes, and folklores.
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

So, I've been looking for materials that I can use to study Japanese on my own. And, I've also been looking for an online community where I can fit in (haven't been successful so far, hope JCafe will be the place  :hi:). So, anyways I'v been looking around reddit and they recommended this website because of the large amounts of raw manga that's availabel here. And, considering how much I love manga (read psyren in 3 hours   :okaeri:) well I got really interested and immediately signed up. Consider me surprised when it took me almost a month to get accepted and only for it to come when my exams are coming up  :onionfacepalm:. So, this is my first time signing in and I'd like to introduce myself just to get to know youg uys better really. So far, I really like JCafe and its users. Hope it will continue to stay that way. Anyways, I hope you guys will accept me here and if any of you would like to get to know me feel free to PM me or reply to this thread. I'd love to talk to you guys :). Anyways, I think that's enough of my rambling for now. Oathofoblivion signing off for today  :dracula: