Funds $0 | Needed $120
Like the community? Enjoy reading manga?
Then click on the small donation banner! Thx!

0%

Author Topic: Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka 1-10+ / Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte iru darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria 1-13+ / Episode of Ryu 1-6 complete  (Read 399 times)

Offline Lebedev

• Kuroneko
  • J-Overlord
  • Renommée: 243
    • View Profile
Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria 12-13

Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Offline Miguelostos

• Global Moderator
  • Silver Dragon
  • Renommée: 5257
    • View Profile
Mirrors:
Sorry, please read the forum rules to see why you can't view spoilers and why you can't post in this forum section. Thank you!

Offline Haruyuki

• 百合世界征服計画者
  • J-Starter
  • Renommée: 2
    • View Profile
I give up, userscloud is officially my most hated uploader, can't download. Hopefully someone will come out with some mirrors for it.

Offline Lebedev

• Kuroneko
  • J-Overlord
    • View Profile
CDisplayEx and others like it normally open such files.

Offline robysingh

• J-Starter
  • Renommée: 0
    • View Profile
I downloaded the file but when I open them is says the file is corrupted.
Someone can tell me how can I read them?

Offline Lebedev

• Kuroneko
  • J-Overlord
    • View Profile

Associated Names:
DanMachi: Sword Oratoria
Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Sword Oratoria
소드 오라토리아

Quote (selected)
After having descended upon this world, the gods have created guilds where adventurers can test their mettle. These guilds, known as "familia," grant adventurers the chance to explore, gather, hunt, or simply enjoy themselves.

Orario is the lively city of adventures. The Sword Princess, Ais Wallenstein, and the novice mage, Lefiya Viridis, are members of the Loki Familia, who are experts at monster hunting. With the rest of their group, they journey to the tower of Babel in hopes of exploring the dungeon underneath. Home to powerful monsters, the dungeon will fulfill Ais's desire to master her sword skills, while bringing Lefiya closer to her dream of succeeding Riveria Ljos Alf, vice-captain of the Loki Familia, as the most powerful mage in the land.

Download